MyCase Reviews

4.70 / 5 (313)

Our advisors have recommended this product 44 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "It is intuitive and very easy to use and learn."

• "The software is very user friendly and easy to learn. "

• "The software is easy to learn and use. Customer support is excellent. "

• Cons

• "Calendar could use some development, but it's basic manual operation gets the job done. "

• "The balance-forward and interest on past due balances, in the billing system is somewhat difficult to achieve. Other than that, I find very little to complain about with this system. "

• "Billing is sometimes challenging but has improved with changes to the software. "

Browse MyCase Reviews

M. Wayne from Orrock, Popka, Tucker & Dolen

Easy and Efficient Case Management

I began using MyCase when it was relatively young. As a result it has been easy to master each new feature as it has been introduced. Tech support is responsive and helpful when needed. MyCase continues to add features based on input and suggestions from users and there seems to be a focus on staying current and relevant to demands of law office management.

Pros

From the beginning, it was easy to use, and as it has evolved, it remains user friendly. It eliminates the need for a paper file. One of the best features is that clients have access to their case, documents, calendar, billing and to their attorney. The messaging function eliminates voice messages and most phone calls. Clients can leave questions at any time of day or night and will have a documented answer without telephone tag. Overall case management is significantly more efficient than paper files.

Cons

The creation of Automated documents has been disappointing. The feature exists but is not as user friendly as the rest of the software. The recent integration with Dropbox is confusing as well but I suppose that may be my lack of familiarity with how it functions.

Response from MyCase

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review. We are always grateful for customers like you that have been with us since the beginning, and who help us continue to improve and grow. We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties with the recent document and Dropbox updates, and a member of our product team has reached out to hear your feedback in more detail. We look forward to many more years of partnership and continuing to improve your experience!

Majken from Godfrey Law & Associates, PLLC

MyCase Daily User Experience

MyCase has been a wonderful tool for our firm. It allows for a more digital experience for both users and clients. MyCase is always updating to stay ahead of the current trends and needs, and they never take a long time to correct issues when they are reported. I love the MyCase staff which is always helpful and willing to explain things so we better understand why or why not something is the way it is. I will be happy telling others of the useful and customization features within MyCase. The support staff and product managers are always willing to help and take suggestions, which they tend to implement if they can. I have had a ton of ideas implemented which makes our daily activities easier. Overall, this software is pretty user friendly, high ability to customize a lot of areas, an all in one type of feel and beneficial for any office looking to go more digital.

Pros

What I love the most about this software is that it's always updating features and areas of needed interest. I love that the MyCase team is always there to take a concern, suggestion or edit that may be needed or wanted. I love that it's ALMOST an all in one system. I love that you can do customizing within the software on the end user side as well, without having to contact MyCase for most of them. I love that this is easy to learn, use and contact support. I love that MyCase is always willing to update to stay current.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the inability to filter OPEN and CLOSED cases in the Trust Account Activity and Trust Account Summary. We use this section for a quick check on which cases has a balance and which cases don't, but it shows EVERY case we have in MyCase without a way to filter out Closed. We have far too many cases open to check one by one. I also like least about this software that you have to request engineering to re-add Contact Groups that you delete, when it was added by the end user in the first place. An accidental delete of a contact group takes too much involvement to have re-added and we end up creating new ones. I also like least about this software that the App and the Desktop version are so much different in a few areas that are used most in our office.

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

Essentially MyCase was chosen based on the features, support information, price and newness of the software. Reviewing was done extensively before choosing MyCase and in the end MyCase won. I just wish that we were told about the 10% OBA Member discount from the start since it was available and not known until we referred another firm and they were able to get it, then it was not allowed to be retro-active. Someone should check new customer discounts upon start up or each year to ensure you are providing that information to your customers. Knowing we could save that from the start and it was not mentioned was slightly unfair feeling. It was added to the next invoice when WE requested it.

Margy from HKM Employment Attorneys LLP

This software is AMAZING. Yes, AMAZING.

MyCase has helped streamline the law practice that I help to manage. It's usability and features have made my life easier, and have made my management of case and client files more consistent, both front and back. Clients all receive the same level of excellent care, and I feel good knowing that by applying my workflows, I'm not missing anything. MyCase task management features are completely worth the cost of the software, even if that was all I was going to use it for. I cannot stress enough how awesome the task management is. I'm so obsessed that I literally ran out of characters above. I also want to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to MyCase's support team. I have had lengthy conversations with them about various issues that have come up on my end (generally not glitches, but requests I have for making MyCase more disability-accessible, etc.) and the team has never let me down. Everyone I have had the pleasure of working with has been friendly, professional, funny, kind, and knowledgeable. They take good care of me and I can see from updates that they are always working to improve the user experience. I am just SO PLEASED with MyCase. I am a convert and sing its praises to anyone who will listen (and often to those who won't!).

Pros

I am a huge fan of MyCase. Let me tell you why: 1. MyCase is extremely navigable. It is easy to understand and use. In a world where many attorneys are afraid of technology and change, that is really useful. 2. MyCase has a feature on every page view called "add an item." Unlike competitors, it ACTUALLY allows you to add any item whatsoever (notes, calendar entries, new files, contacts - you name it, it can be done), link it to people or cases, and perform ALL NECESSARY TASKS/FUNCTIONS from basically one screen view. That means, for instance, I can manage most case files without having to actually toggle through each file, saving me loads of time and energy. 3. MyCase has the best workflow management feature I have found to date. First and foremost, MyCase allows for the SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, QUICK creation of a workflow. Within that workflow, it allows you to edit tasks and add subtasks within tasks (BRILLIANT, WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE DO THAT???). I cannot stress this enough - subtasks are necessary, they are useful, and I would die without them. Or at least my pristine file management would. 4. MyCase saves mouseclicks. I cannot express to you, the reader, how important this is over time. I don't want to have to click on a search bar, then click on a case, then wait for the case to load, then click notes, then click add a note, then add my note and click done, and then click something else and something else and something else. SOLID APP. I have run out of characters!

Cons

There isn't much that I hate about MyCase, if anything. 1. My MOST IMPORTANT request has always been that, once a workflow is created, we are given the opportunity to REORDER tasks within the workflow (not just subtasks). If this were provided to me, I'm pretty sure every single request I have ever made (and there are a LOT of them) would have been addressed. 2. My second request would be for the phone app (at least on iOS) to be a little more robust and similar to the web-based version. My current workaround is just logging in on my mobile browser, but it's a little cumbersome. It saves me in a pinch when I need it, but otherwise I tend to avoid using MyCase on the go. 3. Oh, one final thing - MyCase performs maintenance on Tuesdays at 10PM (Pacific), which is a prime time for me to be working, so that sometimes cuts into my productivity. However, I totally get why they have to - that's 1AM on the east coast and they need to be done by the time the east is waking up and working. So, I always try to take the "oops, MyCase is no longer available" as a sign that I should stop working.

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

Again, it goes back to efficiency. Fewer mouseclicks, robust workflows and task management. A law practice lives and dies by its process and procedure, and MyCase makes it really easy and enjoyable to engage in the creation of process. I am grateful to the creators of MyCase for envisioning a product that really takes process to heart, and I am so pleased to use it and work with the MyCase team whenever the opportunity arises.

Meredith from Parrish Trial Law, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

A Great Product for the Price (Without Bells and Whistles)

Great product which covers all the basic requirements of case management software and a price that can't be beat. I'm still using it, but looking at other options as I grow to avoid some of the more time-consuming aspects/cumbersome aspects of the software.

Pros

Cost is minimal and allowed me to get up and running with case management software immediately upon starting my law firm. It covers the basics - central place for case details, contacts, and documents; repeating task lists and deadlines; calendaring; and integration with quickbooks and email (to an extent). There is an obvious need for this type of product and I'm glad it is/was available.

Cons

The email integration is cumbersome and essentially requires you to forward messages to MyCase and then sort them individually into the correct cases. It does recognize emails/contacts frequently used and suggests a case assignment, but you still have to go through each email one by one and affirm that suggestion to get it to import into the case. With just a small caseload, this is time-consuming and would not be manageable for large volumes of emails. The documents are stored in MyCase and accessible from wherever you are. That's nice, but not as helpful for me since it requires you to download the document onto your computer from MyCase, read it or make changes, and then re-save in MyCase if changes are made. Since I am mostly using the same computer each time, I don't want/need to re-download documents every time. To avoid, I just go to where the document is saved on my computer, but then I'm toggling between MyCase and my desktop. There is no way to work on/view documents WITHIN MyCase, which would make a huge difference. It is nice to know that documents are available just by logging in on any device, but it's not as useful for a solo with one main work computer without the ability to open the document without downloading it.

Response from Emma

Replied August 2018

Hi Meredith, thank you for the honest feedback. With regards to document storage, we now offer an integration with Dropbox, which will allow you to easily view and edit documents stored in Dropbox through MyCase, without the need to download and re-save - any updates will be immediately reflected in MyCase. Also, we're actively exploring ways to improve our email integration with the goal of making it less time-consuming to save a large volume of emails to your cases. We take customer feedback very seriously and can assure you that your review is taken into consideration moving forward. If you have any questions or further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team! Thank you again for your review.

Alan from DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC

MyCase Legal Case Management Review

MyCase has allowed us to provide more detailed information internally for each case, given our clients more interaction with their case, and communication flows well using the messaging function, payment can be easier (we use the e-check function, which is currently free with the software), and having a central system for the office makes it easier for us to work from multiple locations. There are many features we use, including the MyCase app for our firm, tasks, calendar, notes and checklists for each case, and many others. Although there are some features that need work to be useful to our firm (reporting, intake forms, and tasks, and some integrations), MyCase overall is well worth it for our small firm. MyCase is very open and eager to receive feedback from users, and incorporates updates regularly, which improves the system, and have seen my feedback implemented into the system. Customer Service in my experience is excellent, and timely. I highly recommend MyCase.

Pros

Bank grade encryption of data and documents. Ability to give clients access to their own portal, which is very easy to use, and allows them to upload documents directly to the system with drag and drop function. Clients can message securely, have their own calendar for case related events, our firm can task clients with a checklist, and they can pay online. The Client secure access was a major reason we switched to MyCase in 2012.

Cons

I prefer to have more robust reporting functionality as it relates to managing cases by dates, and other case data. The reporting function exists but is not developed enough to capture all the data I prefer in my case management reports. Email integration is not ideal, but I understand a major upgrade is coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

Client access is one of the best on the market based on what I have checked out. I have considered several other systems, but none have the functionality and ease of use for client access. Cost is straight forward and includes unlimited document uploads.

Michelle from The Law Office of Michelle E. Diaz

Industry: Law Practice

Robust program that keeps improving

Pros

I've used MyCase since mid-2012 and it keeps getting better. It has helped me be able to grow from a solo practice into a multi-attorney boutique firm. They are constantly adding and improving features, and actively seek customer feedback to provide features that users want. As a business owner, the impact it has had on clients paying on time is tremendous. Clients have a very positive view as well - they love being able to log in at any time of day to get updates, post documents or leave notes for us. Cannot say enough good things about MyCase.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment......

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

In 2012, use of the SAAS was a very new concept to me, and so I picked MyCase from other products that existed at that time due to the features it had in 2012 (there are a LOT more features now of course). One of the biggest draws at that time was the MyCase app that allowed me to record time on the go, but now I use the program for so much more than just billing.

John from Fanney Law Office PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

You will not be disappointed

We have been very happy with MyCase and are now on year 7 with the product. We are able to generate documents, track and collect payments, and correspond in numerous ways directly with our clients. It has greatly improved the productivity of our small firm.

Pros

The efforts to fully integrate MyCase with other platforms and the continued efforts of the MyCase staff to provide more functions at the request of its users is the thing I enjoy most about MyCase. It is definitely not a static product.

Cons

The thing liked the least is there is a bit of a learning curve on some functions.

Trudy from Legal

Happy User

Overall very pleased.

Pros

Our office likes the ease of using MyCase. We can collect lawyer payments, set reminders, set important dates with a text to remind clients, easy access to documents for the lawyer, staff and clients. Our lawyer now doesn't have to lug heavy cases into the courtroom. She simply takes her IPad then is able pull up any document needed.

Cons

Doesn't have direct scan to mycase for the firm to use

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

Ease of use and ease of communication with clients

Joseph from BLASZKOW LEGAL

MyCase Review

We started using MyCase about 2 1/2 years ago. It is the fourth case management program we have operated over many years, and it is by far the best. First and foremost, it is incredibly easy for anyone in the office to learn to use. We track all of our cases in it, and there is no doubt that it enables us to handle more cases than we could otherwise. We use most but not all of its features; for example we don't use it for accounting, although we do use it to issue bills in those cases that are billable. And we use some features differently than the manner in which they were designed. And I am quite certain that overall it enables us to handle more cases than we could otherwise.

Pros

Ease of use, continual updates

Cons

Not a big fan of the way the calendar prints out.

Reasons for Choosing MyCase

We originally research about twelve programs and then signed up for short term trials on four of them, and entered actual case data for a couple of cases in each program. MyCase was the consensus selection, and we have not looked back.

maritza from Legal

This is THE Case Management Software

I really enjoyed working with MyCase. My company made a change due to financial issues and none of the subsequent platforms we tried compared to the ease and organization of MyCase.

Pros

I LOVE MyCase. This was by far the best Case Management Software I've used in 20+ years in the legal industry. Its detailed, used friendly, organized, and thorough. Users are able to navigate quickly and the client interface is awesome. Its not too pretentious or laid back. Its an amazing application

Cons

My only complaint is downloading data is virtually impossible. we needed to duplicate our documents and had a really hard time doing so. I guess its a security feature.

Chris from Kopper, Morgan & Dietrich

The Best Practice Management Solution Everywhere

Pros

1. The best feature about Mycase is the client portal and client communication tools. This helps us automate some essential functions like sharing documents, court dates, deadlines, and obtaining information from clients to cut down on staff time. Now instead of dealing with "update calls" and requests for copies from our clients are able to focus on other tasks. 2. The workflows feature helps us take the thinking out of the routine tasks that need to be done on a case so we can focus our mental energies on the unique aspects of a given case. 3. Mycase is incredibly responsive to customer feedback. 90% of the suggestions I have submitted over the years are implemented and become part of the product. They release new features multiple times every month and help make a good product even better!

Cons

The one feature that needs work is email integration (saving emails sent and received to Mycase). The feature as it stands today requires a good deal of manual matching of emails to cases, a tedious task. I believe it would work better if they integrated email through IMAP or POP and allowed you to access and send external emails through Mycase, which would aid the sync process quite a bit.

Tray from Payne, Powell and Truitt law group

review

Great product. Seems the focus is on other areas besides client connection when client communication and connection is the best part of the entire program. Streamling

Pros

Ease of use. App. Interface. Design. Client communication and ease of billing.

Cons

Costly, no auto responses capability in communications. So, if I'm not available or out of town and a client messages me, it could be a week before there is a response. Also, if a client messages my legal assistant, that message doesn't show up under my messages. All messages from that client to any in the firm should be able to be seen by all.

Response from MyCase

Replied August 2019

Hi Tray, thank you for sharing how MyCase has streamlined your billing and client communication. Regarding visibility into client messages, MyCase now allows you to enable all client message notifications for any firm member that has access to that case. Learn more here: https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Messaging-Overview. Our product team has also read and is discussing your thoughts on auto-responses, we appreciate the feedback. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to support@mycase.com. Thank you for partnering with MyCase as we continue to improve on your experience.

Jill from Gillett Law Office

Paperless functionality

I have had mycase since 2013. I used to lug massive tubs of files. Now I carry my iPad and make the other attorneys jealous. My back, arms, and shoulders thank me for the subscription. I have used the service since 2013 and have watched it grow to fit attorneys' needs. The current versions are wonderful.

Pros

I can access all of my case files, police reports, court reports and documents anywhere. I carry an iPad to court. The other attorneys carry a back breaking stack of files. When a Judge thought I had to be goofing around, he was shocked when I showed him Mycase and how I was doing my billing, document review, and communicating to my office while waiting for my turn in the Courtroom.

Cons

It took a long time to get the billing options right. I hated having to integrate with Quickbooks and the sync not work correctly. I finally can print past due statements with a lot more ease. Thank you for fixing it. I would love to be able to access amount due on the road from the app on my phone.

Janaan from Amal Law Group, LLC

I Switched and Never Looked Back

With MyCase, I'm much better able to track the progress of the law firm, assess its growth and trends and from there strategize for the firm's future growth.

Pros

What's not to like about this software?!? It's user-friendly interface makes it a joy to work, keep an eye on the progress of your case, communicate easily and securely with clients, and, most importantly, let's me spend more time with my passion - practicing law.

Cons

I have two least favorites about this software. First, when I work with another co-counsel or Of Counsel on a case, these partners in work cannot access the client's folder unless I pay for them, even if they have their own MyCase account. Thus, I can only afford to give them the much limited Client access. The other thing is that only recently MyCase started making suggestions within the various fields, I wish they did this more and that, perhaps, they post a video or blog post on suggestions of ways to set up a case. This would be useful for those setting up shop for the first time.

Response from MyCase

Replied July 2019

Hi Janaan, thank you for your honest and thoughtful review. We are happy to hear that MyCase is giving you valuable time back as well as helping you grow your firm. Your feedback on co-counsel users and suggestions for best practices are extremely valuable, and our product team has reached out to you to hear your thoughts in more detail. Thank you again, we look forward to our continued partnership.

Grace from Spezia Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

MyCase has made my practice workable with minimal staff and monetary investment

I am able to work at home and at locations and times convenient to clients; I can offer work-at-home opportunities to staff; storage is no longer an issue since my office is almost entirely "paperless"; I have been able to reduce the number of support staff; the return calls I have to make has been greatly reduced because there is no longer a need to locate files and contact others to ensure everything is up to date; I have an efficient means of tailoring case management based on the type of case or client

Pros

--I am able to access and update my entire case files from anywhere; --my staff can view the same information I am, when I am away from the office --it is easy to adjust to the specific requirements of my practice; for example, I can set up a "case" for all my administrative information ("Office Admin, 2018"), including documents, time, and expenses

Cons

--the software allows firm specific information to be input, but is limited on its usefulness; for example, I have a field for travel time as part of a time entry, but the invoice only shows the total time --the inability to store documents with a contact as opposed to a case; for example, I use a particular therapist on multiple cases but I cannot attach her resume to her contact information; to be rapidly accessible, I must store the same document with every case --the calendar can only be printed in an agenda format; to print monthly or weekly views, I must go outside the software to a sync'd calendar

Response from MyCase

Replied November 2019

Hi Grace, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to report that there is a way to store documents as part of a contact, and a member of our product team has reached out to help you through the process. We have also taken note of your thoughts on calendar printing and invoicing, and will be taking it into consideration for improvements in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer support team! Your continued support and feedback is appreciated.

MyCase is the most intuitive and easiest to navigate system I've tried out of many.

Primarily, the ability to run my practice as a true solo, and to be able to work from anywhere and be as responsive as my clients need and expect me to be.

Pros

I like having everything in one place. Being able to access everything I need about my clients, opposing counsel, documents, billing, etc. makes it so I can follow up with my clients wherever I am. That's invaluable to me. My clients can pay online, I can send invoicing reminders, and now I can add interest. Calendaring is really a plus because when I enter it into MyCase it automatically sends to my clients and goes to outlook. One less thing for me to remember to do. I need to do better with tagging, but clients can send me discovery documents, I can send them documents to review, we can see the changes between versions. I upload the final product, and my clients get their entire case file as it progresses, and have one location where they can view everything that's happened. I also like that I can tell when a client has logged on, so if they haven't and I need them to respond, I can follow up. That eliminates the "lost in the ether" issues that crop up.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike, but there are always room for improvements. I'd love expanded searchability for documents and enhanced sorting. The trust accounting is a bit of a nightmare for me, so that can definitely be cleaned up. More than anything, I'd like them to maybe partner with some people. I'd love to be able to scan something directly from my ScanSnap to MyCase, or even have a desktop app that I could save documents to that would automatically sync with MyCase. Last, enhanced time entry would be a godsend. If I'm sending a message, it'd be nice if something popped up when I hit send to ask if I'd like to bill for it. Same for taking notes in the clients file.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Thank you for sharing how MyCase helps you run your practice more efficiently. We appreciate your thorough feedback and have passed on your suggestions to our product team! We are also happy to share that we have updated our time entry so that you can now create time entries based on messages, notes, & events.

Brianna M. from Thomas F. Hudgins, PLLC

Best Business Software Around -- And We've Tried Them ALL

Not sure who's working hard or hardly working? Can't remember how many "preferred clients" received discounts? Want to know how much of a loss you've taken on a case or by providing pro-bono work? MyCase solves all of these issues and more!

Pros

- The Customer Service representatives are 100,000/10. - Access ANYWHERE on ANY device. - Continually improving EVERY aspect to maintain its prestige position as the BEST CRM available.

Cons

The only MyCase change that I have ever disliked was the background color going from dark blue to white; it is difficult for low and limited-vision persons, like myself, to see some of the fine print details. Thank goodness for zoom!

Response from MyCase

Replied November 2019

Thank you, Brianna, for taking the time to share your positive experience! It is great to hear that MyCase is solving real-time problems for your firm. We have received your feedback on our UI design, and will take this into account with updates moving forward. We look forward to our continued partnership, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional feedback.

William from Quick Law Firm, LLC

Overall, very positive. I chose MyCase 4 years ago for its user-friendly interface for clients.

Pros

It provides an easy means of secure client communication and collaboration for those clients who have a computer and know how to use it. MyCase's payment system is affordable and hassle-free (no monthly fees and no worries about CPI compliance), and encourages faster payment by clients.

Cons

Not as beefy and versatile as in-house case management software. Files are sometimes hard to find. (A Windows Explorer-style interface would be faster and easier to look through. Suggest speeding up file list display and searching by chaching the file list and associated details to user browser.) File tagging is easy to do...but not that useful in practice. The new redesign of the client portal, while great for tiny screens, is not as user-friendly as the previous design. Clients sometimes miss new messages and comments. (Please don't change my dashboard to look like that!) One little request for the iPhone version of the client software for lawyers: Please add an alert button so I know when I have a new message/document/comment waiting, without having to fire up the app to check for these things.

Response from MyCase

Replied May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Will. It is great to hear that your firm is enjoying easy client communication and payments. We'll take your constructive feedback into account as we make updates moving forward. If you have any questions or would like to provide more detail about your mobile app experience, please email us at mobile@mycase.com. We welcome any additional comments you may have about the app!

Susan M from Susan M Signer Services

MyCase is the Most Affordable Small Law Firm Case Management Software

Pros

Affordability is one of the best benefits of MyCase. MyCase offers simple month-to-month, no contract obligation pricing a month for each attorney and /month for each paralegal. Another great benefit MyCase offers is Lawyer App which is compatible with iPhone, iPad or Adroid. Accounting features are limited within MyCase but with the ability to integrate QuickBooks, accounting is a snap. Collaborate, create, customize utilizing Legal Practice Management Tool Kit is another great feature MyCase provides to its clients. The automation software provides task template and case flows for repetitive forms via intake which is beneficial for estate planning, probate, divorce, and bankruptcy law firms. MyCase is the least expensive case management software available for law firms and would benefit small firms. Also, MyCase has been adding new features through time. You'll enjoy the time billing, firm reports, online payments, Quickbook integration, document management and collaboration features. I recommend trying the 30-day trial for free and check it out!

Cons

MyCase is the least expensive for a reason and with price, there are limits to features. MyCase is not as robust as its competitors if your law firm is medium to large. MyCase caters to small firms. If you are a firm that bills on contingency, UTBMS or LEDES, MyCase may not be for you. Also, MyCase only integrates with QuickBooks whiles others integrate with Xero too.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Hi Susan, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear how MyCase's many features have been beneficial to your firm's productivity. We are happy to share that we now have UTBMS codes and LEDES billing to help make your invoicing process as seamless as possible. We look forward to our continued partnership and improving MyCase to meet the needs of customers like you.

Great experience overall.

Pros

The people are great at customer service, I have had great experiences with Leslie Skelly, Drew, and Cat Allday. I like the Reports function and would like to see more Report options. I also like bulk exporting invoices.

Cons

The CMS functionality is great. I would suggest pinning the client to the top of the matter contacts, rather than having them appear at random in a long list. I would also suggest removing the 'Total' column from the Billing -> Account Activity section in the far right-hand column, or allowing the company to reset these figures annually. Seeing such a large 'Total' figure makes my boss angry since it accumulates over the lifetime of using MyCase and it is not helpful. Resetting the 'Total' every year would make it more useful. While the websites department is a completely different division of Mycase, I found the websites to be expensive for the services received. In other words, I would like to have better access to editing the posts and the ability to delete another user's post. (For example, we have old employees who created posts, but since they are no longer with the firm, and we do not have the logins, there is allegedly no way to delete that former employee's posts.) Each firm should be given one master user account with full privileges to allow editing all posts. Also, we should be given access to the Google Analytics tracking, since MyCase controls the data and does not share it with the client/firm. It is terrible trying to track how many monthly users we have, and we are not able to use several APIs out there due to the non-sharing protocol where we do not know the UA code and have no access whatsoever to user traffic statistics.

Nancie from Williams & Bell, PC

Industry: Law Practice

Great product that could use a few tweaks.

I am going to have to look into another credit card processing that will not link with MyCase which is frustrating but the company that MyCase has contracted with is not good at best and very expensive to our company.

Pros

The products google like set up is very nice. Training new employees is a breeze and the software is very intuitive so normally people have no issue catching on.I like the layout generally and the options that you have managing accounting and case files. I love how it syncs with QuickBooks almost seamlessly.

Cons

Th new layout with recent activity as the first window when you pull up a case file is the WORST idea. Very annoying. The lack of response you get as a customer is frustrating at times especially when you put ina request or comment and then get no response. The lack of ability to use other credit card processing platforms is very frustrating given that the PayPros platform is one of the way more expensive options. The app often has issues connecting or logging on.

Response from Emma

Replied September 2018

Hi Nancie, thank you for your review! It is great to hear that MyCase has been easy to integrate with your firm, and it looks like you have recently transitioned onto MyCase payments since writing your review. With regards to your feedback on the Recent Activity view, a member of our product team has reached out to you to hear about your experience in more detail. Listening to customer feedback is one of our top priorities, and we look forward to improving your experience.

Vicky from Brian Wright & Associates P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

MyCase is good for the small or solo lawfirm

We have tried many legal organization and calendar programs. MyCase is very easy to use and basic. Our Firm primarily uses the calendar to keep the consults, deadlines, court schedules for each attorney. The tasks are useful for myself, and I can set up due dates and keep track of what I have to do. I also put payment plan dates in there to remind me to call a client if they have not made payment. We also use the billing feature to make our invoices look better. The way mycase keeps track of incoming money isn't the best or most accurate. For example when we bill out expenses, it still shows as income. Also, when you deposit something into the Trust account in mycase, and use those funds to pay an invoice, there are some quirks. We do not use the "trust account" feature to keep track of the real IOLTA account at all. Everything is very easy to use and someone who isnt tech savvy can catch on easily as well. During the use of it, we found that the name of the event you are putting in you have to list a clients first, last name and it needs to be spelled correctly, or you can not search for it in the search bar. Even if you link a calendar event to a case, it wont show up in the search bar. We do not use the message feature or document feature, we also do not allow our clients access to their online case. We just use the program for our internal use only. Overall I would recommend this to most law firms. Our Firm has grown from 1 attorney and 2 support staff to 4 attorneys and 5 support staff. So the monthly price of the program is starting to not be affordable for a calendar program.

Bridget T. from Bridget T. Schuster Law

I absolutely love MyCase. Ease of use and excellent customer service make it a must-use for solos.

Pros

I love the timekeeper, the ability to start several timers at once, and the ease with which you can enter narratives for each time entry. Making invoices is super easy as well, and you can even (I just learned this) add your firm's logo to your invoices. The invoices look very professional, and are easy to edit and amend as needed. There is a "no charge" function for time entries you decide to write off for clients. You can also share invoices via the client portal if you'd like. I am just exploring some of the other features of MyCase, such as the task list, the calendar, and using MyCase to keep track of marketing and contacts.

Cons

I'd like to be able to view detailed time entries with narratives before creating an invoice. Maybe this exists? Right now, I create an invoice, print it out, decide what changes I want to make, then go back into the invoice and edit it.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Bridget, for your thoughtful review. We are happy to hear that you are saving time with MyCase and finding value in new features. Also, you can now run a detailed Case Time & Expense Report and view more details on your Time Entries before creating an invoice. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or additional feedback. We look forward to our continued partnership.

Richard from Legal Services

MyCase works hard to make you happy!

MyCase organizes my life and relieves stress.

Pros

The software is easy and intuitive to learn and use. It offers flexibility and functionality to allow the user to practice law in an organized fashion. Customer support is the best of any software company I have used and MyCase staff actually take your suggestions for improvement and implement them when possible.

Cons

The only cons are there is not full email integration and document production could be improved.

Response from MyCase

Replied July 2019

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing how MyCase helps relieve stress and organize your firm. It is one of our primary goals here at MyCase to make sure we listen to and update based on customer feedback. A member of our product team has reached out to hear more about your thoughts on our document production process.

Mary from Clapp Business Law LLC

Super User Friendly, with prompt, amazing U.S. support

- Client and case management - Secured client communications, with no filing necessary; all communications are automatically linked to and stored in the client file - Document management - easy for clients and legal teams to share documents of any size - Invoicing - Easy, professional invoices - easy to add/delete/modify/mark as non-billable/or remove from invoice any time entry or expense; Clients can pay through their account via credit card or e-check - Task Management - Really great workflow feature which allows staff to attach a standard workflow to a file, and the workflow automatically generates checklists and tasks - Calendaring - Easy for staff to handle calendaring; any firm user can view the calendar of another firm user by clicking his/her color block; Calendar events can be easily shared with clients and other staff - Easy for clients to find - MyCase is linked to our website, which makes it easy for clients to locate and login

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use / multiple ways of accomplishing the same task: I am not technologically savvy, but MyCase makes everything easy. The staff is also U.S. based, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We have never had a circumstance where MyCase did not promptly help us figure out the solution!

Cons

Like all software, new features take time to be added, but the team is always willing to listen to suggestions and work them into the updates.

Mary from Clapp Business Law LLC

User Friendly and Always Improving

MyCase makes my practice manageable!

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly, even for a non-tech person like me. I particularly love having the ability to have client messages, file notes, documents, workflows, task lists, time, expenses, and billing in one place. All actions are intuitive, and there are often multiple ways to do the same thing. For example, I can click a button on the home page to add a new expense and then attach it to a file or once I am in a file, I can click a file button to add the expense directly. I have found the MyCase staff to be extremely helpful in explaining the software and helping me best use new features. The software is also very cost effective in that I pay for firm seats, not client seats, so I can add hundreds or thousands of client files with no additional cost. The very best thing, however, is that they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Many of the "wants" for which I have asked over the years have already been implemented.

Cons

I would like more ability to pull reporting from the Workflows (e.g. pull a client list of all files at a particular status point in a workflow).

Enya from Larwick Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

MyCase gets the job done well!

Overall, MyCase is a solid case management software! It has many bells and whistles that other programs do not have, but the user-interface could use some work.

Pros

MyCase is a wonderful all-in-one case management software that makes keeping things in one place a breeze! There are so many different functions within the program, like being able to send email and SMS confirmations to client for meetings, being able to share documents with them, and even being able to take payments directly through MyCase. We probably use the built-in Templates feature the most, it's so nice to be able to auto-generate a document in seconds.

Cons

The thing that I like the least about MyCase is how my personal calendar and our shared firm calendar don't always seem to sync well. Oftentimes things will be on mine that don't show on others, or vice-versa.

Response from MyCase

Replied August 2019

Hi Enya, thank you for sharing your favorite features and overall positive experience with MyCase. We are always pushing to further improve our customers' experience. To help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with calendar sync, a member of our customer success team has reached out to help. If you have any additional feedback, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@mycase.com.

Mary Ellen from Sieg & Cole, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

I would be lost without MyCase!

This software has allowed me to keep in constant contact with clients as well as better organization of files and time utilized in each. In addition it has allowed me to be prompt with billing and has give our clients a vast array of ways to pay for their services as well as interact with our office.

Pros

I absolutely love that you can interact with your client daily - updating his/her file within seconds. It is convenient to have past cases, documents, invoices accessible at the touch of a key. I also think the report feature is a great feature. This site has made my job so much easier.

Cons

My only "gripes" per se would be that you cannot enter a reoccurring meeting in the calendar. Instead you have to do so individually even if every Wednesday at 9am you have the same meeting. I would love to see this feature implemented. I would also like to see the "closed cases" appointments remain on the calendar, even if they turn a different color to clarify instead of them being removed.

Response from MyCase

Replied June 2018

Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time to review! We are pleased to share that MyCase has added the recurring events function. This new feature allows you to manage daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly calendar events without entering information for each individual date. We encourage you to keep updating the app as we continue to add new features.

Kari from Law Office of Kari L. Hayles-Davenport, PLLC

Love it!

Pros

It has streamlined communication between the office and clients. Our clients love the ease of accessing messaging, documents and calendaring. It has made practice and managing our clients and information so much easier. The customer service is exceptional. We do not hesitate to point out changes that we would like to see (either something that does not work or a feature that we would like to see added). It is clear that they are listening because it is not uncommon for us to see some of our feedback result in some change down the line. I cannot say enough positive things about the program.

Cons

I really have nothing to add here. Any time we have an issue with the program or there is something that does not function appropriately, we reach out to customer service and they are quick to help walk us through a solution or we see the solution come in an update at some point down the road.

Response from MyCase

Replied August 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Kari! We are always striving to learn from out customers and provide meaningful feature updates, and it's great to hear that MyCase has helped streamline communication within your firm. We look forward to our continued partnership!

David from Law Office of David Dastrup

Simple Efficient InDepth Law Office Organization

Efficient law practice. Very organized. Portal for clients to communicate, see updates, and to upload documents.

Pros

Mycase provides a clean and easy platform to record and organize case information. Any case file is ready to review at the click of a button, whether to prep before court or for when a client calls. Clients probably think I personally remember all of their case details. But it is really because I pull up mycase and am looking at their file when they call, whether in the office or out of the office and on my iphone. Clients can view their case status without calling me. Clients can upload documents and message information. It is like having a secretary in the cloud that organizes all my client files and keeps clients up to date.

Cons

The mobile app in the past was static but full of information and easy to use, and extremely reliable. The new mobile app has way more functions, with the hope of eventually have high utility but is still in the growing stage. Can't wait until I can have a virtual office on my iphone. Until, I will continue to depend on the extremely reliable mycase desktop service.

Angela from The Law Office of John D. Kail, LLC

Ease of use and clients love the ability to access their information and communicate with our office

Pros

The best thing about the program is having access to every file and every document at a moments notice. We are a fast paced criminal defense office and I don't have a lot of time to be constantly going to the file room to pull files every time a client calls or comes in. I can access it all right from my computer. What's especially nice is even after a file is closed a client may call and ask something about their case and within seconds I can tell them what they need to know without having to go to storage and call them back a few days later.

Cons

For our office the calendar feature is not very helpful. It doesn't function how we would like for it to so I have to post court dates to 2 different calendars but because of that it does always give us a back up for verification of court dates.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2018

Hi, Angela, thank you for taking the time to provide this thoughtful feedback. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the array of functionality and ease-of-access that MyCase provides. A member of our Product Management team has reached out to discuss your experience with the calendar feature, and learn more about your needs in the calendaring feature.

Jennifer from Jennifer I. Nash & Nicolas Ortiz, PC

Industry: Law Practice

Fantastic practice management and billing software

We had been using Time Matters and Timeslips for twenty years. The program was server based, was cumbersome and frustrating to use. We switched to Mycase case after extensive research and testing of other products. Mycase is easy to use, billing and time entry are a breeze and clients love the client portal feature. Clients have acess to their entire file if you share it with them and I can work from anywhere at anytime because I have access to my calendar, billing, and entire files all stored in the cloud. I can easily download the entire client file as well for off-line access. Highly recommended. Implementation was very easy- Mycase will transfer your existing data at no cost.

Pros

Ease of implementation and use, technical support, features

Cons

Billing can be a little cumbersome and I don't like that staff who accept payments also have the ability to delete invoices- could create issues for fraud detection.

Response from MyCase

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Jennifer, for sharing how you came to choose MyCase to manage your practice, and how it has helped streamline your firm. For billing, if the payment is made with MyCase Payments (electronic) via eCheck or Credit Card, no one would be able to delete the invoice. Additionally, we have taken your feedback regarding non-electronic payments into account moving forward. If you have any further questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support line.

Rebecca from Whole Family Legal, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Overall, a great product. Well thought out, easy to use.

Streamlines case management, makes communication with clients easier, makes exchange of documents (especially sensitive or voluminous ones) simple and secure.

Pros

I like that they are continually adding/improving based on client feedback. Workflows are a huge time saver. I like the ease of sharing things with clients and opposing counsel securely.

Cons

I would very much like to be able to mark documents as read in small batches, say just those pertaining to a certain case, or just those in a current view. There are times when I have a lot of documents to mark as read, but many of them are things that I have already read and dealt with in hard copy, and they are being uploaded for the client. Having to click into each one to mark it as read consumes a lot of time.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to share how MyCase has streamlined your practice and continued to adapt to the needs of your firm. We are also happy to announce that you can now mark select case documents as read from the Case Details page. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team!

Tyler from J. Tyler Henderson, Attorney at Law, PLLC

MyCase is practice management software with a full feature set, excellent support, & a great price.

Pros

The MyCase software is easy to use and easy to integrate into an existing law practice. The software has all the features of any other major practice management suite, and there is continual improvement of existing features while new features are being developed and released at regular intervals. The support team is very responsive to questions and feature requests, and the Knowledge Base makes it easy to learn the functions of the software. The new mobile app is vastly improved as well. In my opinion, MyCase represents the best overall value out of any other practice management suite I've considered.

Cons

I would like to see the MyCase mobile app adopt more of the features & functions of the website, making it easier to perform management tasks "on the go" through your phone. Also, I would like to see MyCase provide more integrations with other software, such as RocketMatter and Clio already do, though MyCase does presently integrate with Google Apps/G Suite, Quickbooks, and Outlook.

Xavier from Law Offices Of Xavier Saunders

More bang for the buck

Great life style changer! Gives you a lot of time back, administratively and lawyering.

Pros

Client Communication is phenomenal in the form of email in one place for each client. The cloud features easily allows you share documents drafted in house and any scanned portion of the client's file. Client can pay invoice electronically and accounting of remaining balance kept automatically. Keeps track of customized client payment plans and sends auto reminders. Calendar and task reminders for you and your clients makes it more efficient to practice especially as a solo practioner.

Cons

Need ACH pymt option....................

Response from MyCase

Replied June 2019

Hi Xavier, thank you for taking the time to review. We are happy to hear how MyCase has helped to better communicate with clients and given you back valuable time every day. We do offer ACH payment options for your clients if your firm uses MyCase Payments. Today, we only support credit card as a payment method for your MyCase subscription, since it is a recurring subscription service. If you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Simplicity

I love being able to integrate and track my case from start to finish, generate a bill, share it with the client and have them make a payment that automatically gets posted and updates the bill. It really saves a LOT of time.

Pros

So there are TONS of features that make it easy for anyone to use the software. I really like having a lower learning curve as well. It is intuitive and straightforward to use.

Cons

So it is not as "glitzy" as some other law practice software (but not bad by any means), but I am not sure how helpful it is to be able to customize themes, colors or have huge fancy graphics.

Jerry from Clarke and Associates

Couldn't Practice Without it

Before MyCase, my solo practitioner law practice was trying to keep organized with paper files and a stand alone billing module.

Pros

Very easy to add clients and cases. Basically, all information regarding a client is housed in one place. We have never had the software be non-accessible and I have pretty good feedback from my clients. Also, the trial for this software was no stings attached - they didn't even take my credit card information. After using this for a weekend I decided that I couldn't practice without it.

Cons

I think the "reporting" could be a little bit stronger.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Hello Jerry, thank you for sharing your review. It is great to hear how MyCase has become a integral part of your practice and is easy for clients to use. For reporting, we suggest utilizing the new Case Insights page, which provides an easy snapshot of what is happening within your firm. If you would like to share your feedback on reporting in more detail or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our product team at mobile@mycase.com.

David from Sprott Law Firm

Best All Around Practice Management Software

There have been a couple of instances where I asked for a feature, and someone from MyCase contacted me to show me a prototype of the feature I was requesting. It's great to be involved in making the service better for me and for other lawyers.

Pros

MyCase is competitive in pricing. More importantly, they continue to listen to their customers and provide new features. It's like a little gift at least once a month, sometimes more often, when I see the "what's new" notification. They've even added features that I've specifically requested!

Cons

Overall I have no real complaints. It would be nice if the contacts sync to Outlook didn't frequently overwrite the file in order to update. I have to go in and add the new files to my address book each time that happens.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review of MyCase. A member of our product team has reached out to talk with you more about contact syncing with Outlook. We place tremendous value in customer feedback and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your thoughts.

Christopher from Sharp Law Firm, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Mycase has definitely made my practice more efficient and less stressful and the clients love it!

Pros

I like the fact that clients get virtually real-time updates on their cases through the email notices from mycase which makes them feel more involved even though I end up spending less time communicating with them myself. They can sign into their case file anytime of the day and night to review the latest filings and documents and they are notified every time I calendar a new event, which really cuts down on the unnecessary calls requesting updates when you would rather be working! In addition, I can tell how often each clients looks at their case and what they look at, which gives me a good idea of how motivated they are or whether they are following my instructions to review certain documents or complete certain tasks. I also like the secure encrypted message system but it seems to be the hardest feature to get the client to use with any regularity.

Cons

So far, unless I am missing something, I think the most aggravating thing about the software is the lack of a spellchecker for the client message system.

Jeffrey from Bison Legal LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Great Product that pays for itself

Great product. always Improving responsive development team. Being able to enter time tracking on the fly helps make sure less billable time slips through the cracks. Other time saving functionality allows you to get more done faster so you have more time to enjoy all that money.

Pros

The billing and invoicing functionality. Developer attentiveness.

Cons

The interface for calandering. It would be good if you could enter court dates in a more streamlined fashion /more easily during docket calls.

Jordan from Law Office of Angela Lee

Great Software

I enjoy using MyCase. It is a great software and they are constantly updating and adding new things. In addition, their custom service is the absolute BEST. They don't make you sit on hold, and don't take days to call back. You send an email within MyCase and someone from their team contact you right away.

Pros

I personally, enjoy the task tab. It keeps all of my tasks in one place and anyone can easily add a task to someone else. It also organizes them by importance, so you're not having to read through a list of handwritten notes to figure out what needs to be done today.

Cons

Some features are difficult to understand and not so easy to integrate into the way you were already doing things, causing you to not use the feature. Which I believe is a downfall, because being able to use one place for all of your case related needs is ideal- and of course, getting everyone within your firm to integrate their stuff to MyCase can be a challenge.

Paul from Milton, Laurence & Dixon, LLP

Best Case Management Software

Great service with knowledgeable staff, very responsive and follow up

Pros

We tried various case management software over the last few decades. ABA membership discount makes the cost even more attractive. Ease of securely exchanging documents with clients, witnesses and other counsel is a huge plus. Dashboard is easy to use to directly reach a particular feature. Timekeeper module is flawless.

Cons

Remote access from my phone could be better.

Cynthia from Pathfinder Patient Advocacy Group

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent software tool for managing a professional practice

Ive been able to significantly streamline my billing and invoicing processes and collections within the first 7 days of billing have improved by more than 70%. The ease of customers to access the portal helps to expedite payment. Case documentation is faster, email integration saves mouse clicks, and the ability to link contacts to cases gives me an immediate profile When working on a case. Im still learning how to use workflows, templates, and e_signatures, but am really happy with my decision to migrate to MyCase.

Pros

The on boarding process was outstanding; this produce is easy to use, with an intuitive interface that requires minimal training. I could customize most of the labels so that MyCase accurately reflects specifics to my practice.

Cons

I own and manage a patient advocacy consultation firm. Loved the ability to customize; just wish I could customize some of the legal specific terms (users as attorneys, for example). Nonetheless, MyCase has streamlined the operation of my practice significantly.

Mindi from Wells Law

Missing Some Key Features & Not the Most Convenient Set up

Comparing my experiences with MyCase, Practice Panther and Fresh Books: MyCase is easy to set up, is easy for clients to use and affordable (check to see if your state bar has a discount with them and ABA's is 20%). The downside is that there are some key features that would improve the attorney and client experiences. Some features I discussed with my customer service rep that were not available: 1. The big one: no electronic signatures and no integration with an existing electronic signature tool (clients have to print, sign, scan and return documents); 2. no ability to assign one billing point of contact for a client that is then linked to every matter/case opened for the client (must do it manually every time you open a matter); 3. no ability to auto-populate the address fields for contacts associated with the same client/company (which means more data entry); 4. no ability to organize individual general client documents (i.e. intake form, representation agreement) that have been uploaded unless associated with a case/matter (ended up having to create an "Admin-Client Name" case/matter for each client to hold the three documents we have on the client); 5. clients receive a separate bill for every matter/case with no grand total; invoices are sorted by billing contact person rather than company. Setting up online billing was less convenient than Practice Panther or Fresh Books. MyCase won't let you use the online bill pay functionality during the 30-day trial until you purchase the software. Then they send you a 4-page agreement to sign electronically and return (ironic they use DocuSign but don't have an interface for us to use it with their software). Then they run a personal and business credit check and require you to send a voided check. Tons more red tape than online bill pay with LawPay through Practice Panther (which took minutes to apply and then acceptance was received the next day). So, after comparing Fresh Books, Practice Panther and MyCase, I am implementing MyCase with mild annoyances due to the inconveniences they create for setting up with them. But I've been told the experience of using them once set up is worth the headache of set up.

Leanne from Schoon Law Firm

MyCase has enabled us to be in court or out of the office more with access to our files

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility from virtually anywhere. I also like that everyone in the firm can see one another's calendars.

Cons

Billing can be a bit tricky. It's probably the least favorite part as far as invoicing goes. Also, I wish you could select multiple documents or the PDF's at once, instead of having to download them one by one. I also wish the calendar would show you new events added by other users in the firm instead of showing a notification that someone added something to your calendar and then having to search day by day for what was added.

Response from MyCase

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback, Leanne. It's great to hear that MyCase has enabled your firm to be more agile and efficient in your practice. I'm excited to say that we released the ability to download multiple documents at once earlier this year. A member of our Product Management team has reached out to learn more about your experience with the Calendar feature.

Deborah from Charles Johnson Law Firm

This application has made a MAJOR difference for our Firm

Pros

We LOVE having all of our Client information in one place and easily accessible. The application is very easy and intuitive to use, and I love that we can customize different areas ourselves! Our Clients love that they are able to securely communicate with us! We love love LOVE the ability to send invoices from within the application and setup payment plans where the invoices are automatically sent out, along with wonderful reminders...AND that they can pay via the app!! We also LOVE that we can setup future court dates and invite the Client and their families to the Event and that we can send several reminders beforehand via email as well as TEXT! So Cool!! This application has made a MAJOR difference to the structure and workflow of our firm and we anticipate incredible growth because everything will be better organized and we can handle a much greater case load now!! Also, the Support is absolutely top notch...if we ever need help, they are always available...but honestly, the application is so intuitive that we don't really need help to have things running super smoothly. Absolutely THRILLED that we decided to utilize MyCase.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one single thing. It is amazing to us that everything is setup SO PERFECTLY.

Response from MyCase

Replied July 2019

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with MyCase. Hearing stories like yours motivates us even further to keep delivering value. Thank you for your continued support!

Sara from Sibus Law Group, APC

Excellent Case Management Platform

We really like MyCase. We try to use all the features and there have been lots of updates since we first started using it.

Pros

MyCase is easy to use and has lots of helpful features. It's less expensive than other case management platforms. I've been using MyCase for over 6 years.

Cons

Sometimes the platform changes without notice.

Diana from The Webb Firm, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

It's a great program it helps keep everything organized.

Not missing court dates and being able to talk to clients though the portal.

Pros

Keeps everything organized and you clients have some access. Easier to reply to messages on the portal instead of receiving calls all day.

Cons

They are still working on the accounting side. I think they should have an option to send a mass reminders for the overdue invoices. Maybe have an automatic reminder for when the payment is due, instead of going through every client individually. We have a lot of clients.

Response from MyCase

Replied June 2018

Hi Diana, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear how MyCase helps to organize your firm. We are happy to share that MyCase now offers automated invoice reminders! This feature will be automatically turned on when a new invoice is created. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team, or visit https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Automated-Invoice-Reminders for more info.

August 2013

Mitch from Jackson & Wilson, Inc.

August 2013

MyCase allows us to provide clients with exemplary service

In today's fast paced and multitasking world, everything comes down to people and relationships. For almost three decades, our goal has been to engage and connect with our clients and to make their experience with our firm a positive one. Now, with the MyCase service, we are able to do just that and more. Here's what I'm talking about... Trust We believe that trust is built around communication and transparency. MyCase allows our clients 24/7 secured access to designated case documents, upcoming calendar events and more. When the client needs important case information, it's just a click or two away. They appreciate the service and appreciate the fact that we took the time to make it available. The simple and intuitive MyCase portal lets our attorneys and clients share case information and offers simply notifications and alerts of important case developments. Clients can now log in and check document status and details involving upcoming dates and hearings at their convenience. They can also share private emails and comments on all case matters. Client Satisfaction For almost 3 decades, we have always believed that a successful attorney/client experience means that we need to provide our clients with exemplary legal advice and services. Having said that, we also believe that in today's fast paced 'instant information' digital business environment, giving clients free 24/7 access to important case information helps improve the legal experience and is key to building a positive and professional relationship with each and every one of our clients. Again, MyCase is allowing us to do this and more. The bottom line is that clients tell us they enjoy MyCase. They like having access to case information when they need it. We think your clients will too. Sure, MyCase also allows us to manage client and case information, including time and expense billing. It help us be more efficient and also allows us to access our case information from almost anywhere. Regardless of these benefits, we continue to believe that the best thing about the MyCase service is how it just makes things easier for the client. And whey you really think about it, that's what is really important.

A Neutral View of MyCase

100% positive. Great team and great people.

Pros

This software offers the ability to communicate with clients in a format that is organized and makes them feel more involved. For example, you submit multiple documents to your client and the client can comment revision for each document separately. Their messages are automatically categorized and added for easy access. It allows to keep the casefile and its data in one section. It has the potiental with the right tweaking to streamline cases and communication with clients easily.

Cons

The ability to be more transparent with clients. I want more options for the client to have. To see billing as it happens vs invoicing at the end of the month, etc.

Response from MyCase

Replied January 2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are always striving to create the best experience for our customers. Our product team would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve transparency in more detail- please feel free to reach out to mobile@mycase.com or call our Customer Support team.