• Pros

• "I love the fact that there is an app for iPhone and Android which makes us look very professional. Also, the management of the admin stuff is very easy. I've been super impressed with this tool!"

• "I love it's flexibility. I love that you can use it for stand alone elearning modules and longer courses blended with virtual classes. It does absolutely everything you need an LMS to do."

• "The tech support team has been great! The system is very easy to use with minimum training required. "

• Cons

• "Can bit a bit hard to get your head around some of the nuances of using branches, however the support team are always on hand to assist you with any questions. "

• "It lacks some customization features, but is very easy to set-up and can do nearly everything we need it to do."

• "The only thing I've encountered that isn't great is the lack of live, chat support. But that hasn't been a major issue because the email support is great."

Browse TalentLMS Reviews

Michael S. from INNODYN, LLC

My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticated!

We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

Pros

The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

Cons

After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Beth from Caregivers Kitchen

Highly recommended LMS for small business

Highly positive experience from set-up though daily user experience.

Pros

Price is very reasonable and customer service is outstanding. Our team was able to set-up and launch the platform in just a few weeks.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

User interface was the best and the price was very reasonable.

Response from Epignosis

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear that setting up and working with TalentLMS has been nice and easy, Beth! Should you ever have any feedback on ways we can improve, our support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Pam from Besteder Newsletter Service

Excited about trying it

I think it is the best I've found for what I need at this point. I looked through a lot, and landed on this one.

Pros

I like that there's a free version that I can use to craft out my site. Once I have it the way I need it, I can then purchase a subscription and begin using it. I also love the simple interface. It's clean, and I can alter some things using CSS and layout themes to make it my own.

Cons

Just because I'm on a free version, I don't get the advantage of asking support questions. I have to use the knowledge base or watch videos. That's all fine, but sometimes asking a live person a question helps me gt back to work sooner.

Response from Epignosis

Replied April 2020

Hi Pam, thanks for choosing TalentLMS! Signing up to our forever-free plan is a great way to get started and get to know the feature-rich platform. Our free plan offers unlimited email support, so please feel free to send an email to our Support Heroes if you need help with something you can find in the TalentLMS Knowledge Base. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Mark from Museum Planning LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Lacking Features as Advertised

Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros

The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons

The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses. For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me: Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns. I can understand your frustration. It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones. We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus. As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for. We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required. We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through. Please let me know if you need any further clarification. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Pioneer in eLearning solutions TalentLMS

Response from Epignosis

Replied February 2020

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

Phenomenal LMS

I used it as a trainer and an end-user. It was how I learned the software that I am now in charge of and the classes were all interactive and less than 7min. This kept me engaged and did not seem like it was an insurmountable task. Quizes at the end really helped to reinforce the knowledge I was taught.

Pros

I enjoyed how it was able to be interactive and can be set up to have the end-user perform tasks that were just discussed. Being able to put quizzes at the end also helped to reinforce the knowledge. The ability to get reports on all of my end-users and how they are progressing is a great boon to the software as well.

Cons

The navigation is not the greatest. When I search for users to see class progress it does not hold onto filters when I leave. Also some issues with trying to delete old users or secondary accounts.

Scott from Relationship Experts, Inc.

TalentLMS exceeded most of my expectations

Overall I have been very satisfied with it, in fact, we upgraded earlier this year. I would like to see some more enhancements, but it has exceeded my hopes for it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use on a variety of levels: 1) Setup was simple for basic functionality. 2) Day to day usage is simple for administrators and trainers. I love that you go between the different views including learner so you can see what the learner sees. 3) We have a more complicated setup in we use different branches to customize our user experience, this is incredibly easy to set up.

Cons

I had to do some workarounds to make the initial end-user experience work for them. The workaround is not bad it is just a little annoying. In addition, the system notifications are limited in their configuration, this has proven frustrating at times. The biggest frustration has been the lack of an integrated grade book along with limited testing options (that are not very customizable).

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

There are a variety of reasons I chose TalentLMS depending on which alternative I was looking at. It came down to 3 factors: 1) Cost, some of the alternatives were just out of our limited price range. 2) Setup/Functionality: Some of the alternatives were very difficult to configure and the functionality was limited. 3) I liked I had options for moving forward with TalentLMS giving me different ways of paying this allowed me to ease into the product to make sure it was what I needed and wanted. This model works well for small companies like mine.

Response from Epignosis

Replied September 2019

Great to see that you're making the most of TalentLMS functions and features, Scott! Sounds like you've mastered the workarounds but in case you need anything else, our support team is always on-hand. We love hearing that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations and we promise to keep working hard to make sure things stay that way!

Rachel from Athena Software

Great product, great customer service

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service Price Features Help database

Cons

Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

It accommodated all of our needs.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2019

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

Brandi from Incuentro

Exactly what we were looking for

We have searched for a long time time (over 6 months) for an LMS that meets all of our needs as a brand new startup with limited funds but certain functionality requirements. TalentLMS so far has met all of those needs. We are very pleased!

Pros

Love the ease of use and that it is very user-friendly. Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features. The pricing is immensely better than any other LMS we looked at and we looked an MANY! We have been using TalentLMS for about 2 months now and so far everything has been seamless.

Cons

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2019

Brandi, reviews like yours make us super-proud! We're so thrilled to hear that after what can be a very long and tedious search, that TalentLMS is meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Should you need any help along the way, our support team is always on-hand to guide you as needed (it's great to hear that our Support team gets a gold star from you, but if you should ever crave the immediacy of live chat down the track, this is available on our Premium plans). We promise to work hard and keep providing you the seamless experience you're enjoying!

Aaron from GrowthForce

Great, Simple, LMS!

Pros

Most LMS systems are difficult to navigate and confusing to use. TalentLMS has been incredibly simple to use and we were able to get set up, content uploaded, and users assigned within one day! We're extremely happy with the service thus far.

Cons

We would like to see better control of user notifications and more fine-grained reporting.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Pricing and features presented on the website.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2019

Hi Aaron, thanks for the great feedback! Creating a platform that our customers love using is our number one priority and it's great to hear that you're using TalentLMS with speed and ease. Our support team would love to hear from you if you identify any room for improvement as you go!

Jennifer from River Park Learning & Development

Easiest and best LMS

TalentLMS lets me host all my courses in one place, even when they are blended courses with live virtual classes included. The app allows me and participants to learn on the go which is a great addition. The support team at TalentLMS are amazing - they've even helped me out over the weekend.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. It does everything I want it to do and more!

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

TalentLMS allows me to use SCORM compliant modules as well as content I can add straight into TalentLMS. The price and ease of use was a huge factor too. I could set it all up myself without any servers or coding.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for the review and 5-star rating, Jennifer! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the TalentLMS experience. We promise to keep working hard to keep you and all our valued customers happy!

jim from jim savage consulting

Has been great experience

I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Pros

I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Cons

Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Sorry, can't really remember. I was learning the difference between programs for creating the courses but would still need the LMS. I think I decided that while I might be able to make slicker presentations with something else, the combination of being able to create the courses in its own dedicated LMS was the reason I went with TalentLMS. And as I said above, the capabilities for creating attractive course is meeting all my needs. And I don't think I've really scratched the surface as far as what all I can be doing with it.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!

A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

Pros

TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner. As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly. Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly. Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

Cons

I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession. I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty. Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

Gediminas from Praeventi

TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about using.

Pros

Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software. When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful. We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations. From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Cons

The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only. Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations. For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet. Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system. We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

Response from Epignosis

Replied June 2018

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback. TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier. As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned. Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

Mark from Delta Force Paintball

Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX.

Collaboration with senior staff and trainers. Buy-in from all levels of the team. Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions. Review and re-writing of procedures. It goes on and on!

Pros

Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there. We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS. We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like. We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this. We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works. We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant! You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great! In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons

The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins. It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience). However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them. We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

Response from Epignosis

Replied December 2017

Hi Mark, We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly! Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system. However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future! Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Michael from Online2Learn

Talented approach to T & D

From the moment I began to investigate TalentLMS I knew this was a fresh approach to an age old problem: How to motivate employees to compete with themselves. The platform is simple and powerful. Reliable and refreshing. It's my favorite and I've seen way too many learning platforms. It's built on an engine, but it has the flexibility a good instructional designer needs to customize the learning experience. Mobile friendly and robust. Great detailed and customizable reporting...and badges and progress infographics. I could go on, but I gush. I'm just a client, but I feel part of this great team. The best.

Pros

Great design. Powerful LMS administration tools...easily accessible. Intuitive for the learner, instructor and administrator. Highly customizable, with branches that can be branded for teams, departments or even different products. Easy to replicate learning objects for different users. Personalization for system and course communication. Responsive support. Great culture.

Cons

One of their strengths is a weakness. The platform is cloud-based so updates are easy and keep the platform working effectively with little or no administrative intervention. But some of the updates can affect third party integrations. When updates come through, administrators should be informed of potential incompatibilities and plan for the update. I am confident that updates will be done with advanced notice in the future. They are responsive to feedback too! One more thing, I wish it could read my mind.

Response from Epignosis

Replied March 2017

Hi Michael, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are so glad that you are pleased with TalentLMS! Detailing the areas on which we can improve on really does help us to make TalentLMS better so we are thankful to hear that too. Many thanks :)

osama from benzaker

I've been waiting for you for 15 years !

I started my experience with distance education since the year 2000, and then it was very poor .. I was using a program ..... to explain to some students .. Of course was not quite suitable and was not originally made for it.  Then I started looking for companies to design my own website and lost a lot of money and missed a lot, but I was learning what is more expensive than money .. The fact I gained experience, and then I turned to rely on myself until I learned WordPress and actually spent 5 years in experimentation and development, but I always felt that This is not the way,and i used elictalive and stoped it after tow years, came a pause depends on the Youtube and Facebook in the dissemination of my educational content and achieved great success and is now following me tens of thousands of students from many countries, but I also did not feel that I found what I want and I have been trying and search and for almost a year as I remember Your system, I tried it and I found it really cool though I now meet with teachers in my city and in all the cities of my country Egypt to explain to them your system and explained to them the genius of integration and quality in providing what the teacher, student and principal need to achieve an educational process that surpasses the reality in the regular school .. Yes I say so with confidence .. Thank you I apologize for what may be wrong. I am not skilled in English and I use Google in translation

Pros

The best thing I found in your system was that it was doing everything I could imagine as a teacher 15 years of experimentation and spending my money in the wrong place.

Cons

The thing I want you to change is to restrict sites to certain sites. This happens when I want to add web content, release it

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Flexible payment Ease of use I use it daily and I do not find malfunctions My clients don't complain

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Osama! We're glad that after 15 years, your search is over. We wish you all the best with your training, and our Support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politécnica 'Antonio José de Sucre'

Learning was never closer to the source

Improve the virtual experience and learning

Pros

The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time. Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Cons

The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

Simple but powerful LMS that offers a lot of value

Before going to TalentLMS, our training process was all done using paper tests and big binders. Certification exams had to be individually graded by managers like a high school. This was about as time and resource inefficient a process as you can imagine. Now that we are putting our material on TalentLMS, we've been able to save time for the managers and make it easier to keep all of our staff up to date on current information and new practices. This has been a win-win all around for our organization. The managers have more time, are able to more effectively facilitate ongoing training and coaching, ensure the staff is properly trained, and monitor progress. The staff has access to more engaging ways of learning (like videos), can review it at any time, and can access additional materials that may not be "mandatory" for their own improvement.

Pros

We recently implemented TalentLMS and launched with support for our sales staff. It was extremely easy to get going and do small tests with. Because of the pricing structure, it's very easy and affordable to scale. The platform is user friendly for our staff, and because of the many import options, it's easy to get large amounts of existing training material imported very quickly. Course progress can be tracked along with user activity and lots of other items that can be reported on. Although we don't sell any courses, it does have ecommerce options. There are also options for portal security if you want to make it an internal-only platform. Because the course making and importing functionality is so simple, it is easy to give access to "instructors" even if they are not familiar with LMS software and enable them to create courses and tests. The portal can be customized to fit with your company branding as well. Other features are messaging, discussion boards, event calendars, conferences, and portal announcements. In summary, TalentLMS's pricing model makes it easy and affordable to bring your entire staff onto the platform, whether you have 50 employees or 5000, and its ease of use and importing options make getting your course catalog and user base online fast.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice to have more test options than multiple choice, matching, ordering, and free text, as well as more extensive UI customization, but what is there gets the job done.

Response from Epignosis

Replied February 2018

Hi there, Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! Your feedback helps us become better, so please make sure to keep sharing it! Many thanks again!

John from KMC Controls

Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!

It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Pros

In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Cons

How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

The unlimited free trial gave me the time I needed to really evaluate the product without having a deadline to force me to make a decision.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Nick from Advanced Systems Concepts

Excellent feature set for an exceptionally competitive price

Pros

While we're still in the development stages of our implementation of TalentLMS (internal development use only), we have had an exceptional experience thus far. The LMS is very easy to use and become familiar with, and it has many of the features we were looking for, and even some we did not have on our radar but we were pleasantly surprised by. Many well-known alternatives have less functionality for significantly greater cost; we were cautious when first assessing TalentLMS due to it being such an outlier in these areas, but have been nothing but pleased thus far. When we asked for a reference, we heard similar positive remarks from another large implementation in terms of reliability and performance. We look forward to completing our development and fully taking advantage of our TalentLMS implementation.

Cons

While the few times we have reached out to support we have received prompt replies, it would be preferred to have a direct phone number to call for support for pressing issues. Furthermore, there have been some "quirks" in terms of the specific order of operations to completing certain tasks, though you get used to them relatively quickly (e.g. when adding a bulk number of courses, some settings are imported through one method, but other actions must be done through another method). These are not showstoppers, but they are something to get used to.

Response from Epignosis

Replied January 2018

Hi Nick, Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS and thanks for the great feedback! Regarding phone support, we've rather opted for a ticket based support system for many different reasons that we've elaborated here: https://www.talentlms.com/blog/offer-phone-support/. Our average response time is 4.3 hours and this is a metric we constantly strive to improve, and when it comes to emergency matters, we manage those separately. The platforms' UX is also an area we're continuously improving and we'll be following up with you to hear more on how you think these actions could be done even more efficiently. Thanks again!

Tracy from Andraste Consulting

Big Bang for Your Buck

I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Pros

This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option. My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure. I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself. The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Cons

Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Mariela from Captura

We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable.

Pros

Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Cons

1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan. 2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems. 3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2017

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum. As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at support@talentlms.com. We'll be happy to help! Many thanks again :)

RAKESH from Etomate Technology LLP

It's a great platform and ticks all the boxes for an ideal e-learning platform.

Pros

I chose TalentLMS after evaluating about a dozen alternatives. More than half of them were ruled out either because they were too expensive without anything to justify the extravagant price or because they required you to fill out a form just to get a product demo and pricing. Among the affordable options, I had to struggle with even the sign-up process with a few and hence they went out of reckoning too. Frustrated, I tried TalentLMS willy nilly because it offered in free plan what some of the marquee names don't even in their pricey plans (e.g. custom domain mapping) and it was so easy to use, I just got drawn deeper and addicted to it in first two days and had no reason to look back. Customer support is among the best I've experienced not just among cloud applications but among all products and service categories I've ever used.

Cons

I have no control over my content's visibility to SEO. I would have liked to have at least my sample units and courses SEO-optimized. TalentLMS seems to advise us to start a blog in order to promote our courses which is understandable but if it allowed our already-created content to be blogged somehow, that would avoid duplicity of effort. Secondly, I can't export my e-learning content in SCORM-compatible format.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Greetings, Rakesh! We're very excited to hear that you chose TalentLMS over many other learning management solutions. We've made sure our free plan is one of the most feature-rich out there, so that clients can test our product in real training scenarios before upgrading to a paid plan. We¿re also very proud of our support team, so hearing our clients confirm it always brings a smile to our face. Thanks for the love! Don't forget to visit our knowledge base and share your ideas for making TalentLMS better.

Shayna from iQ Education

Industry: Utilities

Easy, Reliable, Just Enough

It enabled me to start and build my business. Very grateful.

Pros

Unlimited branches, unlimited courses, simple tiered pricing model based upon Users. Great for 95% of most LMS needs. Only had one glitch in 2 years, fixed in 24 hours....amazingly reliable. Friendly support, but their online support database of common items has addressed nearly everything I needed, which is a lot, as I manage over 1300 Users across 4 branches. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get into the LMS management world. Very happy I found them.

Cons

I'd like a little more customization capability beyond CSS and JavaScript. Like Widgets and drag and drop capability to make pages more unique. Also, group function does not appear to work as intended....cannot separate who sees a course by their User Group and requires us to create an entirely new branch, which is not cost effective. I'd also like additional category capability.

Response from Epignosis

Replied July 2017

Hi Shayna, Many thanks for your lovely words! We're very glad that TalentLMS has proved to be such a good fit for your needs! Your feedback is very important to us and your suggestions helps us improve our product and service. Thanks very much!

Sachin from Six Sigma Pro Smart (https://sixsigmapro.co.in/)

TalentLMS is full-featured LMS ready for use in just few clicks. It really saved huge time for me.

TalentLMS saved huge time for me. Instead of implementing from scratch, I got ready to use LMS at reasonable price.

Pros

From the LMS perspective, TalentLMS is great. The features are well thought out. Configuration options are nice and bring many options for setting up the LMS. The interface is quite user friendly and self intuitive. Where ever there is doubt the documentation is good enough to unblock. I wrote couple of mails to support team as well. They are also very quick to resolve the queries. Overall a good solution with good support.

Cons

It's not about the "like least". It's what can further be improved and made more easy. Theme System-I feel that theme system is very restrictive and can further be improved. As one goes for adding more css and Javascript the load time for the pages (particularly home page) slows down. It will be great if - either custom home page (and few other pages) are picked up from some other location. - or talentLMS pages are integrated in other websites It will give good control over non-LMS pages and may be a good white-labeling feature. Versioning/Recording the changes- Also it will be great if some kind of versioning or config change tracker is provided. As one works for configuring the system, old configurations are lost. It becomes difficult to keep track of what was changed.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Sachin, hi! It's exciting to hear that TalentLMS has worked out so well for you and saved your business time and money. Thank you very much for the enthusiastic review and the suggestions. Feel free to share them with our development team in the ideas section of our knowledge base. Many thanks again!

Tyler from Family Centered Services of Alaska

Industry: Mental Health Care

TalentLMS made everything much easier

A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges. After about a year of use, it's made my job much easier and I'm glad I don't have to spend a large amount of time on TalentLMS to get what I need from it. Straight to the point. I look forward to creating more ways for training to reach our employees.

Pros

We are a company of about 250 employees spread in 3 different locations through the state, so we were looking for something that would be simple to use and didn't take a large number of funds. Enter TalentLMS and I was the one who set things up for the company and was easily able to do it solo, and it was definitely affordable.

Cons

Not many issues, but some of the ports from powerpoint into the TalentLMS version was wonky, but it wasn't a very difficult fix.

Ease of use.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

"Straight to the point" is exactly what we had in mind when developing TalentLMS, Tyler, so it's great to hear that TalentLMS has allowed you to single-handedly set up the training function for your employer! Our support team is always on-hand should you have any feedback or need any assistance along the way.

Deniz from Happy Code Club

Great platform. TalentLMS has so many integrations which are both exciting and overwhelming.

Organizing our mountain of classes and training material - previously just heaps of things in Google Drive with no formal way to test if the training was absorbed and understood. A platform such as this one makes everything so much easier to deliver to the end user (in our case, our own staff).

Pros

The basic tutorials for using TalentLMS are great, creating content is pretty straightforward. Our team is currently experimenting with how to best deliver content while keeping all of it visually and functionally consistent. Should we have video recordings? Use slide decks? Prezi? Something else? All of them in concert? Having too many great options to choose from sits on a fine line between pro and con. But for me I love that Prezi is supported and that we have options to experiment with.

Cons

While I love the ability to upload custom certificates it took quite a bit a guessing and checking to get everything lined up properly. I repurposed a certificate PSD file we already had and would upload to TalentLMS, hit preview to see where the text-fields would be shown (like Name, Class Name, Date, etc) and then hop back to Photoshop to tweak. It took 4 or 5 back-and-forths before it was all perfectly lined up. A custom certificate template would be stellar, showing where these fields will go so people like me can design around that. Despite having a preview open of a previous upload on a second monitor while I made adjustments, things weren't precise until a few revisions later. Some kind of template file - either a PNG, PSD, AI or PDF - would eliminate the need to eyeball things.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2018

Greetings, Deniz! It¿s great that our product has made organizing and delivering your training so much easier. TalentLMS is all about flexibility and having countless options for designing your training the way you want it precisely, so we¿re happy you consider that a pro :) Our certificates editor has been improved over time, but we¿re always open to any suggestions that might make it more functional. Thank you for choosing our platform and your flattering review.

April 2015

Chris from CrunchTime Information Systems

April 2015

An Easier, Better Supported LMS

The Overview: I was charged with rolling out e-learning to our clients who use our software to run their restaurants, and I had no one but myself to support the effort. After months of intense research, I chose TalentLMS. The Pros: TalentLMS is simple to set up, and it's easy to create a private learning environment for each of our clients. Posting courses is a breeze, and it's simple to set a default "Group" for each of our clients, so whenever they add a user, the user sees all the courses they've been assigned, in the order in which they are supposed to take them. Along with the super-simple account self-registration for each learner, it means I get basically zero support calls despite having over 2,000 novice users! Finally, TalentLMS has amazing support; turnaround time is always within a day. I've had only a couple of instances where the system was doing something funky, but they've always fixed it immediately. The Cons: First, there are no big cons, like the system crashing or impossibly complicated course posting and management. But there are a few things that the system doesn't do that I wish it did: make it possible to allow client admins to assign some or all of my courses to their students WITHOUT giving the client admin the ability to post their own courses to my LMS; make it easier to see which branch each user is in when I run reports across multiple branches (handy for seeing which of our clients is making good use of the system); let me create an admin role for my co-workers who manage our clients' accounts, that would allow them to designate "Branch Admins" within those accounts - currently only I can do that. These things may be fixed shortly, as the software just keeps getting better. One more Pro: TalentLMS' pricing is extraordinary. It's reasonable on a registered-user basis, and they also make it easy to switch to an "Active User" plan (based on the number of unique visitors in month). And if I expect a bump in activity for a month, (due to a new client coming on), I can bump up a level for that month, and pay the difference... it's basically "responsive pricing"... and they actually warn me when I'm about to need to do that! Great product, real world savings, and incredible support. I chose wisely!

Muneeba from TRG

Industry: Research

Great features!

Pros

First and foremost, The tech support team is great! Along with this, the system is very easy to use with minimum training required and also easy to set up. It’s Cloud based, letting you deploy an eLearning portal in seconds. It is customizable, allowing you to customize according to your branding requirements. It has a minimalistic interface that lets you focus on the content. It is very easy to use and create online learning modules. I have not needed any service up until now and honestly did no even need to take most of their modules to show me how to set up courses.

Cons

The active user/user count based subscription structure can feel a bit limiting at the lower subscription plans, but once you understand user groups and activating/deactivating users it's manageable. Also, I think It would be great if the software would send automatic reminders to staff who have not started/finished the training videos to reduce some of the manual labor.

colin from inéo formation

Best service and flawless tech support

With talentLMS I was able to provide a professionnal LMS, fully compatible with all media content, able to support a fully corporate branded interface for my client.

Pros

Easy to use, clear, good design, optimized, versatile. The big PROS goes for their support, my first question has been answered in 15 minutes, I ask the second on the evening, they came back to me the first hour of the next day. Marios, from the support team, proved to be ultra effective at resolving my problem, even though at the end my questions were more related on my web hosting than on their service. I've hardly ever seen a support team as involved as this one. Back to the LMS, it offers almost every feature that you could imagine. I've tried to set up a private moodle server at first but when you see how much quality and service you get for your money with talentlms, a free moodle server is out of consideration.

Cons

Well, nothing is perfect but I have to say that talentlms is very close. If I had to find a cons I would say that sometimes the interface could be a little more customized, but they are already very good at this and no LMS will ever be fully customisable so.. I've spent hours comparing all the different LMS solution, free and paid, I've ended up with talentLMS and I don't regret it.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2017

Hey Colin, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We strive to provide a seamless experience to our clients and help them with everything they might need, so many thanks from our support team too! Glad you're enjoying your experience with TalentLMS!

Staci from Institute for Process Excellence

A great option!

Overall, this has been a positive experience. Customer support at TalentLMS has been responsive and helpful. Being able to customize the courses with our logo was a nice touch!

Pros

This software was easy to learn to use as the administrator, students seem to pick it up quickly without much direction. We were able to get all of the functionality we needed to deliver the courses for our students without spending a fortune to do it.

Cons

The discussion boards were not intuitive to integrate into the courses. We initially planned to have the discussion boards count for points in the courses, but there isn't an easy way to pull information on which students have participated, etc.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Cost was an important consideration. The multiple options helped us keep costs down while we are getting started. The ease of creating the courses was also a big factor in making the decision.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Hi Staci, we're pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been easy for you to use, and also a breeze for your students to pick up! Our customer support team is happy to be of help and they continue to be available to you for any assistance in the future! Thanks for your feedback on the discussion boards, too!

Koen from Plataan

TalentLMS: all the features out-of-the-box

Overall experience is really great. As a training company, it allowed us to deploy a new training program with written content and video content in a very short time and thus expand our training offering.

Pros

We were looking for a user-friendly LMS with features like video integration, certifications, student interactions, and so on. TalentLMS offers all this a very reasonable price. As an administrator, you can tweak almost everything and design the application in your own company style. After thoroughly testing the system with a free account (with which you can do almost everything) it was a no-brainer for us to convert to a paid subscription that gives us even more functions and options. And the support is great.

Cons

- Learner: Loading a ppt (with a single slide) takes long - Instructor: On a web content page, entering and loading a new URL replaces the full page (so, also written content that was there) - Instructor: would be nice if you could link files to a page (unit) - Instructor: would be nice to be able to change the font size

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Because everything we need comes out-of -the-box.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Hi Koen, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you're getting a lot of use out of TalentLMSs features and functionality! We agree, our free plan is a great way to get started with TalentLMS as it offers almost all of the main features and allows customers to make an informed choice when upgrading. There are some fixes and workarounds on some of the issues you're facing, so please do reach out to our Support team who are ready to help you out!

Blaine from INTO

TalentLMS captures the features of high-priced LMS systems but does so with a simpler interface.

We use the software to train our staff and keep our entire team up to date on the latest advances in our field. We also show TalentLMS to new employee prospects as a demonstration of our leadership in the industry and ability to advance their careers.

Pros

The course builder is intuitive and allows us to present our courses in such a way that the graphics and layout are visually appealing. It's much faster to full build out than LMS options costing much more.

Cons

I would like a way to rearrange the course numbering and change course titles without needing to go into the edit screen.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2017

Hi Blaine, thanks for taking the time to review TalentLMS. We appreciate the lovely comments! You can rearrange the order of courses by using the course code option - as for the titles, I'm afraid you can't do it without going into the edit screen for now, but it's something we will look into for the future updates :) Many thanks again!

John from Learnedly

Easy to use, but it has a lot of great features.

We're building our learning business around the TalentLMS software, so it has significant benefits for us.

Pros

TalentLMS is a very easy platform to learn and manage; it's robust, stable and very intuitive for learners to quickly get up and running. The mobile apps for iOS and Android are also really good.

Cons

TalentLMS has a great search feature built into its platform, but the search results are limited to course titles or content that has already been completed by the learner. We use TalentLMS as a learning repository, so it would be ideal if our learners could search all of the content - not just the stuff they have already viewed. (We did speak to TalentLMS about this and it is on their radar for future development)

Response from Epignosis

Replied December 2017

Hi John, We're very glad to see that TalentLMS has helped you build your training business! Indeed, the extended search capability will be available in an upcoming release, so stay tuned! Thanks a lot for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Ben from Innovative Control Systems

TalentLMS - Best affordable LMS for small companies

TalentLMS is a light, but powerful LMS for a very reasonable price. They offer a fully customizable interface, with some mobile supported options. Their in-system quiz reporting is good too. You can demo for free as long as you want and their support team is one of the best I have ever seen. They will help work you through any issue, even if you are not yet on a paid plan. If you need an e-learning plan on a budget, consider TalentLMS.

Pros

Affordable. Customizable. Support responds very quickly. Security is very good. Mobile interface works well when transitioned from desktop. In-system quizzes make things easy. Reporting is very good. Does not force gamification. Free trial for as long as you want.

Cons

Upload limitations, Can be confusing to some user types. App does not support mobile SCORM , Some hiccups in the interface with older browsers. Not as feature rich as more expensive LMS options.

Response from Epignosis

Replied January 2017

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS, we are glad you appreciate its' value for money and the options for customizing. To hear that our support is is one of the best LMS' that you have seen is wonderful for us to know as our team work hard and we offer support for free! Many thanks!

August 2016

Brian from SpaceRace Productions

August 2016

So Easy UX - The Way an LMS Should BE

I've been using TalentLMS for several years now. I had been looking for the easiest LMS to use - both from a learner perspective and and admin perspective. TalentLMS delivers. The features I need are all there - gamification, TinCan, Mobile. It's an absolute pleasure to use and we've gotten great response from the learners.

Pros

- Super easy to use - Tons of features - Great support, quick response - So fast to build simple courses

Cons

- I need just a little more help uploading mobile Storyline courses

Response from Epignosis

Replied January 2017

Hi Brian, great to hear that you have finally found an LMS that works for you! In regards to help with storylines, please do contact support directly to deal with your issue in the quickest way possible. Either, use the Help section of your portal or visit this page http://support.talentlms.com/ to create a ticket. Many thanks!

Hofsep from Loss Prevention Services Ltd

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great online platform

We have saved thousands of dollars in training and managing trainees hours. We previously used to arrange a date with new hires to attend a location and often either trainee or trainer would have scheduling conflict which caused scheduling delays. However, with talentlms all I have to do is create a username and assign courses to be completed by a certain deadline. We just love it!

Pros

The ease of setting up the platform, adding users, putting up the courses and most importantly the customization of the tests. The platform is filled with very useful features. Also the ability to login on a smartphone remotely.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like in it. All the features that are essential for my organization are already in there.

Response from Epignosis

Replied September 2019

Reviews like this are what what make our designers spring out of bed each morning, Hofsep! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that TalentLMS is adding real value to your business operations and saving you a lot of money. Of course, if you do ever spot any room for improvement, our Support team would love to hear from you, as we're always striving to do better. Thanks again!

Kobie from ProMethIt Consulting

TalentLMS delivers what you need at a price that's reasonable.

So far, every scenario I have encountered with developing and delivering training, TalentLMS has been able to address. I have considered switching vendors to more well know platforms, but they are much more expensive to get the same features and functionality that come standard with TalentLMS. Looks like I am not going anywhere any time soon.

Pros

The ease of customization and the availability of popular features and functionality at no additional cost.

Cons

The recent price increase, even though it is still competitive and they do honor legacy billing.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Kobie, we're so glad that you're going to stick around, it's our privilege to have you as a customer, and we promise to keep working hard to keep you (and all our amazing customers) happy! If you ever have any feedback on TalentLMS, our Support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Gerson from CorpBID

Online learning made by experts.

Have a high level learning tool, which can be communicated with other applications to make it even better and create a course with a high level of quality for everyone who is interested.

Pros

It is a very useful and complete learning tool, made by a reputable company in the area, which guarantees a quality application, is perfect for small and medium businesses that want to prepare and empower their staff, also if you want to go further In enhancing the program, you can use it in conjunction with Wordpress, giving you the ability to create high quality courses both in content and visually, being able to train people in the best way, knowing their needs and emphasizing them, of this way greatly enhances learning and knowledge.

Cons

The system reports regarding the users sometimes failed me, giving me wrong data, I do not know if it was due to user error but it could be corrected, it is not a fault that damages the excellent of the application.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2018

Hi, Gerson! Thank you for taking the time to review our product and provide your valuable feedback on combining TalentLMS with Wordpress for employee training. We take pride in our platform¿s ability to integrate with other systems smoothly, and we¿re happy every time we learn a client has made the most of it. As for your occasional problems with the system reports, please contact our support team to help you identify and resolve the issue. Thanks again for your flattering words.

Kevin from AVAIRY Forensic Solutions

From setup to a great learning experience, 5-stars !

I can reach a wider customer base that can not travel for training. I can quickly edit modules and add them to the curriculum. Ease of use allows me to spend less time putting courses online and more time with customers.

Pros

I have been and instructor & practitioner for a long time and used many LMS systems. TalentLMS really understands the process from both sides of the experience. It was super easy to setup and get going (0 html skills needed). Courses uploaded with no problems and they were easy to organize. I can't say enough. From the learner side of things, I found the interface intuitive and easy to navigate to find the courses. All around great experience. I even have clients wanting me to set up a system for them :)

Cons

I would like to see expanded payment options, but they have an API where you can hire a contract coder to write something up for this to happen.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2017

Hello Kevin, thanks for reviewing TalentLMS. We're very glad to hear that it's such a good fit for your eLearning needs! Many thanks!!!

Mavluda from BridgED College & Beyond

We tried different LMS options before deciding on TalenLMS. This is the best available on market,

It saved my time, so I was able to enter all my course materials within less than a week. Very user-friendly and easy to follow. Has all the features you may probably need to create a successful and comprehensive online course.

Pros

TalentLMS is very easy to follow and includes all necessary tools to create a comprehensive course. You can create assignments, tests or surveys to test your students and set different conditions for students to pass. There are different file formats you can incorporate into your course. An instructor can easily switch to a learner view to test the course settings. There is also the mobile application available, so it makes your course very competitive and reachable.

Cons

It would be very helpful to have more video conference options, like Hangouts. Having more customizable features for internal and external pages would add more freedom for personalizing your online school.

Response from Epignosis

Replied May 2018

Hi, Mavluda! Thank you very much for your five-star review and the positive feedback on our product¿s course creating features. We believe an LMS should make building, managing, and delivering courses as hassle-free as possible and TalentLMS is built to follow that principle. As for your thoughts on how to enhance and improve our platform, please feel free to add them directly to our suggestions database at http://support.talentlms.com/forums/162648-general. Thanks again for such a great review!

Robyn from Accounting Seed, Inc.

TalentLMS Product Review

As the Administrator I find the product very user friendly and intuitive. The employees have provided good feedback on ease of use. The reporting supports all of our needs at this time.

Pros

TalentLMS supports all of the features we are looking for. We us it for our employees, partners, and customers. I love the ease of use, tracking and reporting features the most.

Cons

I have not run across anything I don;t like about the product.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

TalentLMS offered what we needed at a more competitive cost with flexible options.

Response from Epignosis

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Robyn! It's wonderful to hear that you, your team and your learners are all loving the TalentLMS experience!

Super Intuitive LMS

Students can work together or seperately, have the ability to customize by student need.

Pros

So, so easy to work with. Vetting LMS systems for two purposes - a group of homeschoolers looking for a tool to use together that is budget friendly, and a corporate offering. For students, it is SO GREAT to have background offerings like pugs in boxes instead of boring, dry backgrounds or the need for a coder to create CSS sheets. This is the perfect solution for homeschoolers at the freeware version that has a limit of 10 courses. This was the winner after vetting over a dozen. Will be looking into advanced features available for enterprise use and will update review at that time, but for school age students, this is fabulous.

Cons

Nothing significant, which in the world of LMS tools is pretty amazing.

Response from Epignosis

Replied June 2019

Greetings, and thanks for your positive feedback! It's great that you've picked our LMS out of many to offer e-learning courses to homeschoolers. We assure you that, when you get the chance, you'll find out our platform is enterprise-ready and built to support any training scenario, regardless of type or scale. Many thanks!

Martin from Safetica Technologies

Easy to use e-learning platform which completely met our training needs.

Pros

TalentLMS e-learning platform is really easy to use and contains all features we needed. Everyone in our team is able to prepare training content/course even without any kind of training or explaining. The platform is very intuitive. We didn't want to invest any effort to install and maintain the platform and TalentLMS completely met this requirement. Still it has everything we needed and it's not complicated. I like that you can use even existing materials as you training course content like Powerpoint presentations or Youtube videos - this makes the platform easy to use for everyone from your team. I also like the possibility to map e-learning to your own domain, customization of certificates and automatic evaluation of tests.

Cons

We have been using this platform only for few months now so there is not much bad about it. I would welcome more intuitive reports of learners progress in my course. When I want to check what is the progress of our learners, I need to download an excel file where I can find their percentage and where they are. I would like to see this progress in one click directly in the system. One more small thing I can think of is the graphical impression of blank course pages from the learner point of view. You can change the font type used for the content but I used the default one and it just didn't look good.

Response from Epignosis

Replied June 2018

Greetings, Martin, and thanks for the great review. We¿re so happy TalentLMS has covered all your training needs, and you¿ve had such an easy time using it. We¿re always open to new ideas, so feel free to submit your own ideas to our knowledge base for our development team to see. Many thanks again!!

Sonia from Nikata

Most of what we wanted a LMS should do, we can manage this in Talentlms.

Pros

Easy to use. The flexibilty to adapt the learning environment to the company's look and feel. Creating a learning path at a individual level but also at group level.

Cons

Some of the features is applicable for the whole platform and cannot be adapted for each branch. If this should be possible then I would say 'The sky is the limit'.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Greetings, Sonia! Thanks a lot for the enthusiastic feedback. We love it that you've found what you needed in our LMS and we promise to keep meeting your training needs. To help us, you can always submit your ideas on our community page: http://support.talentlms.com/forums/162648-general. Again, thanks for the love.

Francisco from Covenant Security Solutions

TalentLMS has been the most helpful service to create and deploy our training services.

Pros

At Covenant, we really enjoy that TalentLMS allows for us to easily change anything we need to on any of our courses with ease. With that efficiency at our disposal, we can meet all of our client's needs.

Cons

The text editor for TalentLMS requires that you use tags to customize the text the way you want it to appear on the screen. I do believe that it is something that they are going to change in one of their upcoming releases.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2018

Francisco, hi! We appreciate the positive review and the kind words. It's great that TalentLMS has helped you meet all of your clients' needs efficiently. Thank you very much!

Anna from Momentum

TalentLMS is our favourite

We have been using TalentLMS in the corporate for 2 years, it was a slow start with no elearning developers, our Instructors have been able to use the LMS and make fantastic learning programs. The ease of use has got the learner and instructors using the system without instructions, even though we provided them the system guides. We love it!

Pros

Ease of use, and just as you think you need a functionality, you find it on the Help and Support side, or it's been implemented recently.

Cons

I cannot specify accreditations to open on a certain date and time, and go inactive on a certain date/time

Response from Epignosis

Replied March 2017

Hi Anna, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are enjoying TalentLMS and appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we can improve, we will definitely take on board your comments about the accreditations. Many thanks!

Andrea from Lateral Learning srl

Best LMS Ever!

The platform is excellent and allows you to easily and reliably manage both small workgroups and thousands of students.

Pros

The main advantage of the platform is its ease of use combined with excellent stability and cross-device compatibility.

Cons

The only disadvantage is the lack of reliability in tracking the real study time and the poor report at the level of individual content.

Response from Epignosis

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We're happy to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use!

Philip from Bespoke Leaders

A real business partner

I have been using the Talent LMS system for the last 3 years as a crucial element of my training business. The TalentLMS system works perfectly and has never let me down across the 3 years. The value for money is exceptional and the flexibility within the Talent LMS plans is great. The continual product development of Talent LMS makes me feel confident that the team at Talent LMS are thinking with the future and end user learner - front of mind. I would strongly recommend Talent LMS!

Pros

Flexibility and user experience. Highly intuitive and mobile friendly

Response from Epignosis

Replied March 2017

Hi Philip, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

Doreen from VLS

Industry: Machinery

Great features and easy to use

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has great features. We are an equipment manufacturer and have different needs than colleges. The features included standard with TalentLMS meets our unique needs. It allows us to organize lessons in groups for assignment to customers. Lessons are presented to the customer neatly organized into labeled categories ready and waiting for our customers to take them in the order that they should be taken. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

Feature rich and easy to use. Knowledgeable, friendly service department.

Cons

None.

Response from Epignosis

Replied March 2017

Hi Doreen, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you. Many thanks!