• Pros

• "Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job."

• "I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable."

• "Really great features and depth of social analysis for the cost. Able to collect valuable insights from our entire campaign and compare to competitors' work."

• Cons

• "No CRM option but I know that it will be do ne in near future, i hope so. Still, this software is very useful, an important part of my work."

• "The monthly fee is a little bit high for my budget and the searches need to be very specific to get a reasonable number of results. Otherwise you will get thousands of results to comb through."

• "It didn't allow us to post carousels and videos and we weren't able to use it's platform to it's fullest potential"

Browse Brand24 Reviews

Kinga from Sotrender

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Pros

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated if you have never used it before - but onboarding process is great, customer support is really well-maintained and also there are many extra materials such as webinars and knowledge base to clarify some things for you.

Harish from ITC Limited

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Pros

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you dont need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Cons

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Social Listening Tools for Your Brand

Really surprised on how the Brand24 team actively contacted me to make sure I get what I needed from their tool.

Pros

Easy to use for you getting your findings on social media about your brand. Brand24 team also very helpful in guiding you to optimise your tool usage to get a better understanding or data you needed.

Cons

I think instead of giving the free trial access that limits people on using it frequently, maybe they can give us the free plan instead.

A true life saver for my social media project.

I am very much satisfied with Brand24 and the features that it has to offer.

Pros

Brand24 literally saved me from all the manual work while I was appointed as a social media reputation manager for one of our client. I got to easily monitor all the brand mentions across Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

According to me, there are none. However, when we scaled up and managed different clients, the keywords monitoring limit were slightly less as per us.

Brand24 is the backbone of my online reputation business

Brand24 provides us with the mentions and reports we analyze for our online reputation clients

Pros

The customer support is very fast and highly trained an very proactive. They hand hold you to customize your monitoring campaigns and projects.

Cons

A lot of spam results or mentions that are completely irrelevant. Their filters must be fixed and once in a while there are bugs (ex: word cloud goes offline frequently). A bit expensive

Sia from Knowledge Mine

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Pros

Cons

Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

Umang from Outreach Nepal

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Pros

When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Cons

Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

Good Social Media Explorer

Pros

-Easy to use dashboard -Keyword tracker allows users to search the entire web and find information on your brand and track their visibility. -The search engine also searches Social media mentions.

Cons

-Expensive for the service. -Unfortunately, finds other unrelated mentions. -History Search is limited.

Ian from RazorSocial

Great product from a great team

Brand24 are a fantastic group of people that know how to build a great product and support their customers. I can't fault them in any way.

Pros

I use this for monitoring for a range of companies. The data produced is great, the reports are also great. It's easy to use, cost effective and great functionality.

Cons

I can't think of anything, it meets my needs.

Jeffrey from Genentech

Industry: Biotechnology

Monitor your ratings front and back!

Pros

If you're crazy with monitoring what other say about your service (which I'm guilty of), then this app is for you. It helps bring up any important mentions that support your service or if there were any unsatisfactory customers who wanted more. I like how they sort between positive and negative feedback, which helps filter out specific comments of interest.

Cons

Quite expensive to monitor just a few key words! I would suggest lowering the price a bit if possible.

Ksenia from CFT

Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Pros

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

Cons

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Ravi from Biocon

Industry: Biotechnology

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

Pros

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

Cons

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

Lisa from Inspire to Thrive

Loving this service! It's so easy to use and can use with their mobile app now too.

Knowing when I am mentioned online so I can engage with others and thank them for the mentions.

Pros

I love being notified when either my brand or my name is mentioned online. It's a great way to engage with others on social media and to know when my name or brand is mentioned on other blogs or in the news.

Cons

#1 price tag. I wish their offered lower price options. I think an option would be easier for bloggers and other small businesses to participate in their software even if it had a few less options for this level. #2 I like the mobile app but it is not as good as the desktop version. It's a little harder to use than desktop. If there was a way to be notified via phone with it - it would make it even better - probably perfect!

Dominik from takiblog.pl

August 2016

Best software for personal monitoring

I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Pros

Fully customizable Slack integration! Real time alerts Customizable filters Email alerts and reports

Cons

Mobile app isn't prefect, but Slack integrafion equals that - you don't need app any more :)

ukasz

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

Pros

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Cons

There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

Ivan from Mecalux

Industry: Warehousing

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Pros

Easy to use, catches most mentions via social media but also via web. Price is correct. But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money

Cons

Reports could be more detailed. Also would be great that LinkedIn mentions could be integrated as some companies have their goals on that platform.

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

A great experience while we using for it.

Pros

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

Cons

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Clement from Vivaldi Browser

Brand24 a must for any political party.

Pros

Brand24 is my daily bread , it gave us lots of insights on the trends , mentions, and the most influential profiles, so instead of working hard and losing time to complete a single task, we created a smarter strategy targeting key profiles and medias.

Cons

We have lots of arabic contents being grabbed , and the emotional analysis does not work on them , so we are doing this work manually .

Tevin from India Today

Industry: Publishing

A simple to use, reliable and powerful social media monitoring application.

Pros

The graphical user interface is easy to use and helps in facilitating communications with clients. In addition to helping you to keep on track about the queries and respond to the concerns related to your current products, the application helps you generate leads and acquire new customers. The customer service is highly responsive. The reporting feature is robust in that it helps you reach interesting conclusions. A glance at the dashboard would help you know which products require more promotion. You get instant notifications when your respective brand is mentioned on the social media, making it easy to catch up with the conversations. You would find tutorials that demonstrate the usage.

Cons

The application is priced high. The mobile application is not as easy to use as the desktop application.

Ramesh Babu from RIAmetric Inc

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Pros

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

Cons

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Great Social Media Monitoring Service

Pros

With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes. The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Cons

The main con for me would be Brand24's ability to only archive a year's worth of data. The cost adds up pretty quickly as well, but luckily I don't have to worry about it personally in our company.

Bingyi from Texas A&M International University

Unique data collection for social media analytics

Pros

Cons

If have to say a con of it, I would say if it has more sophisticated keyword search logic, it would be better. Sometimes, it gave me irrelevant social posts. Also, if it could integrated with more social media platforms, it would be appreciated.

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Pros

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

Cons

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Jacqueline from YumEarth

Professional, Prompt, Easily Navigable Platform

Great use of looking at mentions, distinguishing marketing/PR news cycles, tracking marketing growth since the beginning of my employment.

Pros

The ease of switching between looking at blogs and looking at social media mentions is really helpful. I like being able to separate the two out.

Cons

When mentions from tiny websites that are offering deals get caught up in blogs/news categories making it seem like there are more editorial mentions than in reality.

Catches mentions that other tools miss

Pros

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, on obscure forums and other websites. It is easy to group and filter results. We manage web monitoring for multiple clients, and Brand24 lets us add more "projects" or companies compared to other tools for the same pricing tier.

Cons

Monitoring social media comments and a few other features are not available on the lower pricing tier.

Thomas from Usersnap

Best Tool For Social Listening & Brand Monitoring

We at Usersnap are big fans of Brand24! It allows us to monitor and track social mentions of our brand, as well competitors activities. Since using Brand24 we gained some deep insights on how and where our brand has been used. It works great for tracking facebook, twitter, blog or any other social mention. All in all, it does a pretty good job!

Pros

Easy-to-use interface with comprehensive features for tracking and monitoring important keywords and brands Slack integrations

Cons

none - there's no real disadvantage of using Brand24, as it allows you to track keywords in the most efficient way possible.

June 2015

Patricia from BARKER Advertising & Interactive

June 2015

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Justyna from sport

The best tool for social media monitoring

Pros

Provides the daily dose of the most important data. It's easy to use. Customer service is always on duty , and You can hear that they are happy to work in Brand24. Love to call them to speak about projects, details, numbers.

Cons

That i don't have time to use it more often :) Everything else is just right for my needs, i would like page to be more colorful :)

Brand24 monitors important keywords and brand mentions of our business

Brand24 works great and monitors important keyword and brand mentions on multiple channels.

Pros

It's super easy to use and works great. We tried several different keyword monitoring tools and Brand24 was the best price/quality ratio for us.

Cons

Some of the mentions (for Twitter especially) will get repeated and you have to manually turn them on. So far that' s the only con we found.

Deborah from Rational Software

Perfect for monitoring social conversations.

Pros

Brand24 provides businesses with an easy to use , and cost friendly program to track,engage relevant online conversations to a business in real time. It is perfect for measuring the effect of marketing campaigns and sales.

Cons

The sentiment filter needs be improved .Apart from this Brand24 does a perfect job for our business .

Brian from Simon/Myers

Grood alternative to some of the more expensive tools with a much better interface.

Pros

- User interface is one of the best that I've seen for a tool like this. - Easy to train others to use and simple to add new projects to. - Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects. - Good price point for what the tool offers.

Cons

- Customer service can lag significantly and needs improvement; a dedicated account manager would be ideal. - Does not currently have the ability to drill down by specific countries or DMA's - Needs a more sophisticated Boolean logic for specific searches. - Results can vary widely across different tools; I'd like to see results better align with what we see in other tools.

Good tool to improve your brand communication in social media

Helped us to find new customers and engage better with the existing customers in social media.

Pros

1. Generates news feed by collecting the data of people who mention or discuss about your brand. 2. Provides data regarding the volume of discussions and reach of brand related information among customers in real time. Can opt for email and mobile app notifications to monitor the changes in quality and quantity of discussions. 3. Boosts data driven decision making by plotting charts and generating info graphics automatically. Can do sentiment analysis easily. 4. Customer support team is excellent and helps us in understanding the software better.

Cons

1. Not intuitive to use. Need to follow tutorials, webinars and reference material to learn how to use this tool. 2. Can't customize the templates for generating reports. 3. Software is expensive to purchase. 4. Mobile app should be improved and allow us to access all features provided in the desktop version.

Marta

Great tool

I'm a marketing and PR specialist on the dropzone and I've been using Brand24 for 2 years now with some dead periods when the season is off. It lets me monitor not only our brand awareness and opinions that appear online. I also use it to find people who are interested in extreme sports in general.

Pros

Intuitive admin panel, clear rules and outstanding customer service.

Cons

Lack of recurrent payment. During season i don't have time to monitor each invoice that comes so recurrent payment would be perfect here.

Maksymilian from Ageno

Great information monitoring tool

Pros

Easy to use, great piece of software, developed in Wroclaw, Poland. I'm using it daily with my personal projects.

Cons

Little bit too expensive for personal usage.

April 2016

Filip from Listonic Sp z o.o.

April 2016

key tool for connecting with brand influencers

with brand24 we were able to connect with influencers that matter the most, improve customer support and grow app downloads through social media. Highly recommedned

Pros

- way more results than other social media monitoring tools tested - clear and user friendly web app - smart notifications - advanced stats and reporting ! great value for money

Cons

- takes a bit to get the whole company culture around proactively responding to social media mentions

Very easy to use platform, customer support is responsive and helpful.

I'm able to monitor social posts and forums for our brand mentions. Instead of spending time looking for these opportunities, Brand24 finds them for me so that I can spend my time responding to them.

Pros

They definitely find discussions and posts that I would not have found alone. The interface effectively displays a lot of features without feeling cluttered.

Cons

A fair number of useless hits in between the good ones. Lots of noise to filter. Good value for the money but it would be nice if more keywords were allowed in each pricing tier.

Pawel from tencat.pl

August 2016

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

Pros

-easy to use -great support -access to webinars and tutorials

Cons

-sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

Pranay from Reliable Software

The best tool to monitor our product's brand.

I came to know where our product brand is lacking in social media. We worked on that area and improved our brand wherever it is lacking, therefore sales improved.

Pros

It is very user-friendly. Customer service is awesome. The best features that I like in this tool is I get notified whenever someone speak about my brand in social media which allows me to analyze about my product.

Cons

I feel that small organizations cannot afford to buy this tool as it is expensive other than this it has excellent features.

Richard from zooom productions gmbh

Working with brand24 is easy, straightforward, but I wish there were some more specified analytics.

Pros

It's very user-friendly and the UI makes the platform a breeze to use, even when just starting out. There are a lot of options for customization, which means reporting becomes much easier.

Cons

The analytics options need to be expanded - there are a lot of numbers floating around within the platform that seem to be generated out of nowhere. Specifying how these were made, or further breaking them down into smaller segments would allow for reporting to be more precise.

Dave

made my business

Being able to use this tool allowed me to generate a lot of leads from my business as well as come up with awesome content ideas. Thank you brand24 you helped me out a lot.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign.

You don't need to have prior knowledge of social media measurement metrics as it is very easy to set-up an account in Brand24 and it is very customer friendly user interface hence it is easy to use and has very good customer support.

Pros

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time. We can also see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Cons

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

amy from amykrouserosenthalfoundation.org

great great tool -- combines many resources

great for multiple clients

Pros

finds stuff i haven't seen in other searches -- i'm never sure if google search is comprehensive --and you seem more comprehensive

Cons

never sure if you have a "full report" -- i would to see coments and over ways -- i really like influence ranking

catherine from Marketing Surfers - Tu Agencia de Marketing en Internet

Brand24,The best tool for social media monitoring!

very useful for my job

Pros

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, easy to use, Set up is quick, in fact, you can be up and running in under five minutes. Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects.

Tracy from Tracy Arrington Studios

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Good info about my brand mentions

Pros

I think this software has lots of possibilities period just started using it recently but when I did some searches I came up with a lot of results and found places I had been mentioned that I was not aware of.

Adam from Studyinn.

Brand24 - awesome internet monitoring tool

We are using Brand24 to receive mentions about our products, our clients and to easily discuss with places we are mentioned. The service is improving all the time so we recommend Brand24 without any hesitation to everybody who wants to know about social media mentions.

Pros

Easy in use, fast, reliable, looks nice.

Cons

Sentiment recognition is good but it could be better sometimes.

Jakub from Credit Agricole Bank Polska

Social listening elevated

We have used Brand24 for a long time (over 3 years) and need to say it provides us with top notch experience in terms of tool as well as in terms of UX of the app. However, what is most impressive is not just the app or tool but the customer service Brand24 provides.

Pros

Very well thought of UX design of application Easy access to Brand24 features

Insightful and plenty of data all aggregated for you

Pros

Brand24 is a pretty powerful tool if you want to get serious about social listening for your brand. It's got plenty of analytics and aggregates everything for you so you can manage it all here.

Cons

It's quite expensive for the feature set it offers, compared to other all-in-one tools which includes publishing as well as social listening and analytics.

April 2016

Mateusz from HATAK Media Sp. z o.o.

Perfect

Using it from the beggining, it is better and better. With Brand24 I have Perfect controll about my brand in whole internet. People are nice surprissed when we are contacting them directly in social media or forums.

Pros

Fast, easy of use, slack integration

Cons

No CRM option but I know that it will be do ne in near future

May 2016

Kacper

May 2016

great tool for every digital marketer

Great marketing tool! Very useful, especially when your main audience is in social media. in our company we use it across the globe, and the results are really impressive.

Pros

+ easy to use + great support + advance search engine

Cons

- sometimes I have got problems with search results

Piotr from IPG Mediabrands

Excellent tool!

This is military-grade social listening tool. it's not fool-proof (or rather - idiot proof) and it's a perfect example of GIGO* principle. Customer support is very helpful, interface is easy to use and reports are quite eye candy. Results are good and fast. I like B24 much and I'm using it all the time.