Browse Omnify Reviews

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Rachel from Private

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Most Flexible Software for the Money

We love Omnify because it allowed us to create a website that allows our users to sign up for slots at the company gym and on the peloton to ensure social distancing. After using it successfully for a couple months we also realized we could use it to allow our users to sing up for other things - like massages and haircuts as well!

Pros

We love how easy to use this software is and how it was completely customizable to our needs. It seamlessly allows our users to sign up for an account and sign up for classes without us having to walk them through it. Representatives are always there to answer my questions when I have them!

Cons

I have come across a few small glitches in the software but tech support has always helped me figured out a way around them and run them up the ladder to IT. I do wish they would go back to a month-to-month payment model though!

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

We liked that Omnify showed how many slots were available for each class time while others did not.

Joey from The Pilates Mvmt

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

Pros

user friendly and easy to navigate have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

Cons

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members - different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one) - customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Cate from Old Lyme Country Club

Excellent site, easy to use, amazing customer service

Excellent so far, amazing customer service.

Pros

All of my members have their own accounts and can sign-up for classes and see the whole schedule as I allow it. Everything is done from one link all the time, I do not have to send a daily link for sign ups like with other programs. Customizable, I love being able to change the color and add my company logo to the site.

Cons

Minor con - I like being able to see the classes i have created in my calendar to "make sure I made them for the right dates" but the classes do not show up until my members are allowed to sign up for the class. Makes sense but I wish I could see them all to be sure!

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

Specifically marketed towards Pool capacities, as a pool this was a huge plus, it does what I need it to do while be very affordable and easy to navigate the website.

Reasons for Switching to Omnify

With SignUpGenius I had to send a new sign up link to members daily in order to coordinate with our classes. On Omnify, my users can have their own accounts and access it all from one address.

Anita D from anitadmarshall.com

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Lucinda from Muirwood Square Condominium Association

Re-opening Pool with COVID-19 restrictions

COVID-19 restrictions allow us to re-open the small pool in our 110-unit condo complex with severe limitations. We needed a way to equitably share the limited # of reservations in a way our residents would find easy & convenient. Omnify has enabled us to do that without any real tech expertise on our part.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened carefully to our needs & responded with a clear explanation of how Omnify plans could meet those. Then Aravind's attentive customer support throughout set-up, launch, and all customer questions provided speedy & smooth re-opening. Flexibility of plan allowed us to load our own liability waiver and Emergency Pool Rules, & can adjust as COVID-19 restrictions change over time. Ability to email specific individuals or all "clients" through the system is an especially useful feature.

Cons

We only have a week with the system at this point, so it's possible issues will come to light later. For now though, we only wish the system could handle dual restrictions, such as "Each user only 1 reservation per day subject to a maximum of 3 per week."

Jeremy from Ashburn Farm Association

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

Pros

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Cons

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy. There was nothing I didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

I was a past customer from 2020 and Omnify helped get us safely through the pandemic. Web based products like Omnify allow customers/community members to make appointments, vs. a phone call or email to have staff make the appointment.

Laura from Keystone Pacific Property Management

Keystone Temecula

We have established a good protocol and rapport with our community residents who use the system on a daily basis.

Pros

The software is flexible and easy to adjust and understand.

Cons

I am hopeful that there are possibilities for software integration for access control programs.

Randi from Red Door Advertising

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

Cons

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

Price, it would have cost too much to develop a program that already had the capabilities of Omnify.

Vincent Po from Ethan Hathaway

Industry: Information Services

A decent alternative to MindBody

Overall, I'm satisfied with the app. I need to revisit it to see what are the latest features and see how its improved lately.

Pros

I got a lifetime deal on this so the value for me was there. The features are pretty decent to run a studio, service, fitness type of business. It's helpful in automating many of the processes when running the above type of service business.

Cons

It's not perfect, but it has been constantly evolving. Trying to set/configure recurring events on different dates was a bit confusing and didn't quite achieve what I wanted. I wish the mobile app feature was included in the plan I bought.

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

I chose this as I had a chance to get it on a lifetime deal.

Beverly from Park Place Condominiums

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify! I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date. Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

Pros

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Cons

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Aidan from Savvy Studios

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted. The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Group bookings

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in. - adding my own images - option for private appointment bookings - my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Conrad from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pros

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Cons

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

James from Lifetime Tennis

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pros

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Cons

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Josephine from Josephine Sorciere

appointments great, memberships a problem

I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Pros

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Cons

it is in my time zone, not the end user. understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

had an App sumo deal years ago. it had the functionality I wanted.

Tim from The Circus School of Atlanta

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Phi from Sweetwater Country Club

Sweetwater Country Club

Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

Pros

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Cons

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Beth from Purelightyoga

Industry: Plastics

Good software for the price

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Cons

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Lauren from Wyoming Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Omnify is cost effective and easy to use

It was a great experience. We used it last year during our swim season because of capacity related to Covid-19. I was worried about having a reservation system that was difficult to set up on the administration side and too confusing for our members. It was very easy to use on both fronts and had all the functionality we needed for our pool. The season went smoothly because the system was easy to use.

Pros

It was very easy to use for our members.

Cons

There were a few occasions where tweaking reservations on the admin side was tricky but that's really it.

Reasons for Choosing Omnify

Features perfect for our pool and what we needed as well as cost effective.

Sherry from Square Tree Publishing

Industry: Printing

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Response from Omnify

Replied August 2017

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Dana from Newington Forest Community Association

Pool Reservation Software made Easy

The customer service availability has been so helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been at each step of setting up this program for our community and worked through issues with me when I needed it.

Pros

The software was recommended to me by our Pool Management Company based on another association using it last year and it working well. The availability of customer service is great. The updates via email about changes to new additions is also helpful to expand the use of the program in ways I hadn't thought of.

Cons

I have not used the program long enough to say what I don't like.

Lauren from Yoga with Lauren

Great software.

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Rey from Health, Wellness and Fitness

An amazing solution

Easy to use. Value for money.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Cons

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Response from Omnify

Replied August 2017

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Michele from The Emmons Co

Omnify Review

The overall experience could’ve been less frustrating if there were more specific details for how to initially start on the site. However It was very helpful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] respond very quickly to my inquiries.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful. I like do you ability to customize to fit the needs of the association and I manage.

Cons

There are some back and difficulties I had when starting up. It would be helpful to have Visual examples for how the end-user well view and use the options that are inputted.

Alicia from Denver Synchronicity

Great for our organization growth

My overall experience has been great! My questions are answered quickly, registrations are coming in seamlessly, and customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

It is easy and seamless to create bookings and so simple for customers. I have also really appreciated the time Aravind, my customer success associate, has given to make sure our launch is successful.

Cons

There have been some issues with dates being incorrect on confirmations or within a booking description but they have been addressed and fixed quickly.

Kerry from Compass Christian Church

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Danielle from Boss Chick Dance Workout

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Andres from Golden Eko Inc

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Pros

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Cons

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

Lindsay from Language coaching

Great customer service

Pros

The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Cons

There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

Ashley from Photographer

We love it!

Pros

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Cons

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Stephanie from Golden Eko

Good overall experience but it could be better

Pros

Beautiful UX design I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account. nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :) I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Cons

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Henry from Marketing and Advertising

A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online

Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application.

Pros

Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

Cons

There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details. Being able to include additional custom messaging on those checkout pages for clarity would help.

Sheridan from Action Property Management (Elleven HOA)

Excellent Product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AWESOME! The integration of the software with our operations seemed daunting. But, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made the transition easy.

Pros

I like the easy of use of the product. The end user experience is very simple and easy to interface.

Cons

I don't have issues with the product. It does exactly what we need it to do and efficiently.

Geoff from RealManage LLC

Solid Product with great interface

Customer Service was great - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful. Some time issues with activation due to the weekend.

Pros

The product is easy to use, reasonably instinctive and logically set up.

Cons

Some of the configuration requirements are a bit murky, need to be careful to make sure you think through your operation.

Wendy from The Happy Language Co.

Great Tool For Small Businesses

Pros

Product was easy to use for both end customer and administrator. They also have a strong client support team that is available with a phone call.

Cons

Some minor technical errors happened when customers are transacting.. but the client support team took this up quickly.

Leah from LP Productions LLC - Social Media Management

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Cons

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Clarence from Liberty Park at Andrews

New Omnify User for our Pool

We are opening our pool this year and need a great way to schedule time slots for residents. Omnify is great! Can't wait to use for our other amenities.

Pros

The ease of use and how residents can reserve from the comforts of their homes.

Cons

I have no cons for the software at this time.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Pros

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Cons

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

Geri from Harbor Bay at MacDill

Omnify launch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance

It allows residents to reserve pool times 24 hours a day.

Pros

We launched today to our residents and so far the reception has been good.

Cons

The response for assistance have been very quick. I have yet to stumble upon a CON

Rebecca from The Benninghofen House

Helping me set up my yoga store online

I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

Pros

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

Cons

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.

Sarah from Community Association

Great Appointment Software

Pros

Customer Service was extremely helpful. Questions were answered quickly and overall the set-up was effortless. Works well for booking reservations.

Cons

No issues at this time. The system works perfectly for our needs.

Onn from Multimedia

Great product, wonderful service!

Pros

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Cons

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

Eric from SEI

Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased!

The embeddable user interface is wonky. First, it's showing available dates in the past. Also, when you try to look at available dates on following week, you get prompted to enter an email as if you had selected an available booking time. Very frustrating! This lifetime deal certainly wasn't worth it.

Pros

Sales page is beautiful and full of promises... Some of the features seem very interesting. The lifetime deal that I had would have been worthwhile (if it worked.)

Cons

It doesn't work well for multiple Google calendar sync! I've asked for a refund within 30 days because it didn't work and support promised to make it work. After 6 months, it still doesn't work!

Joseph from Neighborhood Health Group, LLC

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great customer service

Geat product and great customer service.

Pros

It's very user friendly for my customers.

Cons

Nothing yet. It's still new but I'm confident I made the right choice.

Darryl from Bancroft Village HOA

Excellent Program

Overall a very good experience

Pros

This program fulfilled our need for implementing a reservation system.

Cons

We had some issues in the original setup