Browse RoboForm Reviews

Ed from Skills Inc

Been using RoboForm since day one

I use RoboForm Business edition to share my safenotes and password with my IT and Quality Dept depending on the login or server. I also depend on Roboform to keep safenotes on all my server config notes. They may have passwords or IP addresses that I need to keep secure. I own crypto currency and I use Safenotes to track my Coin addresses and passcodes safe.

Pros

Safenotes! They are a great place to store sensitive notes and passphrases when logins are not enough. I keep Birth dates, social security numbers, Bitcoin wallet passphrases and server notes here.

Cons

When an app password match is not found on the mobile app, there is no search box, just an option to see everything. We need to be able to search for passwords, because my everything is 500 passwords long!

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

The ability to launch my logins and safenotes from the taskbar just worked better for me than with LastPass.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Ed - The search box is available in the latest version. Please upgrade. Thanks!

Adam from Angels Enterprises Limited

This is the first software I install after setting up google chrome browser

Roboform helps me keep all the passwords secure in a cloud and access them wherever and whenever I need them (also when on mobile). Having 30 character random passwords I'm never afraid of someone stealing/learning it - that person will only have potential access to 1 out of 2000 my current v. strong passwords. Adding 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) to the equation, Roboform makes my online life much safer. The other thing is speed of usage and time saved by not typing URLs of the websites I wanna visit and not typing/trying to remember corresponding login details. This alone is worth a gold - and that's why password managers are so important these days. The above combined with great and easy to use password generator, it makes it ultimate tool for Personal and business use cases. The only thing that could be improved is team collaboration and password sharing. All in all, I highly recommend Roboform to anyone who's not using password manger and/or using different one.

Pros

Firstly, I wanted to point out that I've been using Roboform since 2004 and have been always their great ambassador. I love what the company has done over the years and looking forward to using it for years to come. Of course the most important feature is possibility of securely storing and accessing my data, passwords and other sensitive information on all devices (I'm on a business plan) and possibility to login to 99% of the sites with just 1 click of a mouse. This speeds up your workflow a lot and saves me loads of time everyday. Also easy integration with most of the browsers and even mobile browsers, makes it a great software.

Cons

Really, all the necessary features are there, so I can't see any major flaws. The 2 things that come to my mind would be: a) better integration with Android based browsers - the app lacks some of the features available in Roboform's native browser - which is again limited with some features b) With the recent updates, they've taken possibility to view login details through the app - and it rather opens up online - which is taking longer that it used to. Other than that, this is a great app for me.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

I've been using Roboform forever and got used to their intuitive interface. Also much better integration with browsers than Passcamp makes it my go to password manager for daily usage.

Gerald from Gerald Wexler Productions Inc.

Decent password manager, with some issues

I continue to use Robofom, as stated, partly out of inertia. But here's another issue. Roboform also has a function called Safenotes, which I like, where one can save encrypted personal information, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. I've been using that function a lot, but one of the problems is I see no way to create separate folders for information. So one ends up with a long list of entries to sort through. The longer the list, the harder to spot what one is looking for. Most recently Roboform stopped integrating with Chrome form filler and actually disabled it. I find that infuriating, as Roboform will not fill in some forms that Chrome always will. When I complained to Roboform support one thing I was told was that browser managers and not as secure as form fillers like Roboform. That's true, but I'm intelligent enough to decide that for myself, especially when Chrome fills in forms that Roboform mysteriously will not. This might be a money grab or power grab, but Roboform should not insult paying customers by disabling a free service in favour of a paying service. Roboform is insulting its user base and should change that policy immediately.

Pros

It does a fairly good job of filling out forms and passwords. Support usually responds within a day.

Cons

It is a fairly complex program with many features, that takes some getting used to. I believe other password managers are available for free, but Roboform is a subscription service which I've used for many years, regularly renewing my subscription, partly out of inertia and not wanting to learn another manager. There are a few real issues with the program, for me at least. One, is that it actually balks at filling out some forms and passwords. It doesn't happen often but when it does it is kind of infuriating. In the past Roboform would, unbelievably, not fill out the login for Netflix. I was told it was because Netflix used flash in its log-in screen. I don't know if that's still the case because I keep my system permanently logged in now, but just a couple of weeks ago Roboform would not fill out a login for American Express. I don't know if other password managers have this problem, but Roboform sometimes refuses to fill out fields on a form. Some forms it fills out completely and properly. On others it may not fill the phone number or other important information, so all forms should be checked. This is also a major nuisance.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied January 2019

Hi Gerald - thank you for taking the time to provide in depth feedback. Regarding the autofill issues you're experiencing, our testing team will gladly investigate any/all sites that seem to be affected. To streamline the process, we request that you please submit the list of sites via our online ticketing system. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn Regarding Netflix, RoboForm does/should currently log you in to your Netflix account. If you attempt to do so and for any reason it does not, please let us know so we can troubleshoot on your behalf.

Jimmy from Chip Systems

You'll only ever need to remember one password

Use it multiple times a day and would not use any other password manager.

Pros

Roboform seamlessly stores all your passwords and synchronizes them across multiple devices. Allows you to have different passwords on every website to minimise the risk of passwords being compromised due to reuse.

Cons

The integration with Windows Hello needs some work as it would be nice to use Face recognition to sign into Roboform rather than the master password.

Reasons for Switching to RoboForm

Was not confident in the security of the built-in password manager in Chrome.

A password manager should be mandatory and RoboForm should be at the top of your list.

I have a business license which offers administrative control over a number of accounts. Despite the lack of polish of the UI in some areas, I find RoboForm a lifesaver that I don't go a day without using. For individuals, I still recommend the free version of LastPass but for any heavier user, RoboForm is certainly worth the consideration.

Pros

At a previous organization we used to use KeePass which the desktop password editor seems to be based on, so familiarity went a long way for me. I like how condensed the UI is and the organizational "tree" folder structure, while bringing me back to Windows 3.1 days (joke) is actually probably the best approach for cramming in many passwords for many organizations. This, compared to the Last Pass "card" view for example is way more efficient. There are extensions for virtually every browser and sync generally works well.

Cons

There are some login forms that RoboForm has a hard time with. A little ironic as RoboFORM originally started out as an auto-form completion tool. Anyway, it's not a big deal to open up the app and copy a password now and again. The second gripe would just be inconsistencies within the UI(s) of the various apps. It could be more aligned and user-friendly. The one feature I wish RoboForm had was the ability to bulk-change passwords at the click of a button if you get an inkling that something of yours may have been compromised.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

The tight, yet traditional looking UI (of the desktop), good support and good cross-platform presence. Oh, and price at the time of purchase :)

Reasons for Switching to RoboForm

Truth be told, I switched because I knew I wanted paid features and I came across a deal for RoboForm. Once I realized it would do everything I needed, it was a no-brainer. I don't regret it at all.

Jason from FCS

What password did I use?

I don't always have my computer with me, the app that loads on my phone either iPhone or Android, I can look up a password while at a customer site. If I need a complex password, it comes with a tool to create a complex password for me and then save it.

Pros

Being able to find a password that I've used for any site that I log into. I try not to use the same password for multiple sites, doing this I don't always remember the password. RoboForm allows me to organize and save my passwords. It allows me to put notes on the passwords saved and give it a name that I can easily find if needed. It saves the website info and the fields I fill in while setting up the password.

Cons

Minor dislike in my opinion, but once you fill in the password using the software, it will prompt again to save it even if I don't change the password. Just have to close the prompt, like I said minor.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

A buddy of mine in the IT industry was using RoboForm and after comparing both products, RoboForm just seemed the better fit.

Professor Sarah from South Piedmont Community College

Roboform is the only password security system with no headaches or worries for the users...

ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like i have to do with other security data storage now a days.

Pros

I could do anything in this platform, add as much information as I wanted to, change, add, move, review, search, keep info from before I made security code changes within my computer system. It was the first one to pop up when in a search engine.

Cons

Is it not on the first page when search. I cannot find it as easily now as before. I'm not even sure it is still available for colleges or individuals to use now. Must have went private for businesses I guess. It was the first and the best in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

Because: ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like I have to do with other security data storage now a days.

Flint from Peaceful Property Management

How did I live without it

HANDS DOWN a must have now. I will never be able to go back to a static spreadsheet or writing down my passwords. I have way too many now. I have over 100 passwords and now I can make them all unique and as complex as needed.

Pros

- SUPER convenient - Password are complex and secure now - Just a click of a couple buttons and I'm in - Company ability to create groups for controlling passwords to different users/groups - Save time and hassle immensely. - Always updates - Decent user interface

Cons

- Always have to restart due to new updates. BUT not a bad thing I guess ha. - User interface could be cleaned up.

Reasons for Switching to RoboForm

Dashlane stole our money and didn't allow us to sign in. No customer service, Were absolutely terrible! Grateful we found Roboform.

Roboform is a staple for me and my team

Very happy with the outcome for our team.

Pros

-- Easy to setup users and folder access that store the passwords -- Easy to enforce login passcode for the team -- Great ability to download and upload credentials

Cons

-- Cannot figure out how to use it for desktop client applications (not web-based)

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

High level of security, reputation and recommendation from a peer.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! We're thrilled to hear you're having a positive experience and we look forward to assisting your team. Regarding the use for desktop client applications, at your convenience, please submit a ticket to our team so they may assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

John from Traductions John Lejderman Translations

Industry: Translation and Localization

Secure password management and more

The program gives me peace of mind that I have a layer of protection against identity theft. And it saves a lot of time automating the process of logging in to websites.

Pros

I have access to literally hundreds of password-protected sites and I make every password unique. Roboform stores them all in encrypted form so I only need one master password to access any specific password. I also use it to securely store sensitive identity information like my social security number, bank account and address for filling online forms. It even shares all the info between all my devices.

Cons

I don't like to pay an annual fee, I wish I could make a one-time purchase. There is a way to access your passwords from a public computer, but I find it somewhat complicated.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

Roboform was one of the first password managers to come on the market, when there was little competition, and I had no reason to switch in the many years I have used it.

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

Maximum security in the protection of my passwords.

Pros

Roboform is the leading software par excellence in the management and storage of user passwords for logins. This is its greatest strength and why I use it in my work environment. Currently in our work group I manage the treasury, event planning, cultural and theatrical activities; to keep protected and stored each of the bank passwords and electronic kernels, this software is my undisputed ally. Only by logging in with my user I have control of each of these passwords and I can use them freely in the pages or sessions that request it. A Software that I fully recommend, since with this software you will no longer have to worry about the loss or forgetting of passwords necessary to give continuity to your work activities, and the best part of all this is that it is free and very easy to use.

Cons

Perhaps its great strength can also be its great weakness, I mention this because roboform stores each of your passwords centralizing them in software, the weakness I observe in this is in relation to hacking my account, since an unauthorized person who enters my roboform session could steal each one of my keys.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're putting RoboForm to good use. Regarding security, it's of the utmost importance to us. Decryption is performed locally on your local browser and not on our server. No RoboForm data can be accessed without the Master Password and the Master Password is never transmitted to our servers. As such, even in the unlikely event that our servers were breached, your data is effectively useless without the Master Password to decrypt it. Should you have any remaining questions regarding RoboForm security, please do not hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Sandra from We Make Travel Easy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Switching from personal to business use

It's a great system even with the drawbacks. RoboForm has been great. I have had the personal for over 10 years and now I have the business version.

Pros

RoboForm is a great product. Having upgraded to the business version, so that I can keep my personal logins separate from the business logins, that employees need, is great. RoboForm Everywhere allows me to travel with all my logins on my phone. I travel a lot in my business. I don't keep it on my travel laptop so if it is stolen or lost, there is no access to my passwords on the laptop. That's an extra level of security for me.

Cons

The integration of the 2 systems (personal and business) is not easy. When I want to add a new login to the business, it's takes several navigations to get to the website to do it. It's not easy to set up and there is no live support to help you do it. The written support assumes you know the terminology and how to navigate better than you do. Email support is not helpful when you are in the middle of a set up. I'm still not sure if have done it right or using it in the best way.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

I tried LastPass and it was a disaster.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied July 2019

Hi Sandra, Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. We've passed it along to our support team, and we requested that they schedule a phone call in order to best assist.

Roboform Is a Must Have For Me!

I use Roboform every single day for quite a few years now in order to make entering giveaways and sweepstakes much faster and easier and also to fill out just the beginning basic standard info on me for when I do surveys, such as the name, address, phone number, email, household income, career/job position, and to fill out any forms for whatever else with basic info, such as requesting free samples to things. Another thing I use it for daily, even more than the above is to log me into various websites by remembering all of my log in info for each one. I could have a different password for every single website if I chose to and it would remember and log me in at every single one of them without me having to remember any of it. It's easy to edit/change in case I change that info too. I consider this software a must-have for me. I Love Roboform!

Pros

Since I don't need the paid for version features such as using it everywhere on all devices, I use the older version that is still free just on my laptop daily and am very happy with it! I use it most often to fill out entries and forms to enter many giveaways daily or any other forms for free samples or to fill in just the basic personal info, such as address, name, phone number and email on surveys I fill out and most helpful of all, it will remember all of my log in details such as email and username and passwords for any and all websites I go to and fill that in for me too! That last feature alone is a must for me! I can even have multiple users info logins on my Roboform. It is easy to edit my info in case it changes too & that is saying a lot since learning new tech things is not always easy for me.

Cons

I wish that once I make multiple user log ins that I could switch them around in the order they appear when they pop up. (IF you can, I have not realized how yet. LOL) A very important thing to take note of is that once in awhile, when you have the Roboform automatically fill in an entire basic form of your name, email, address, phone number, once in awhile it will fill in that info but put them in the wrong places, so never assume it is right, always at least glance to double check. Fortunately, this is only an occasional issue on some sites and not the norm. If you want to use Roboform on all your devices such as a laptop, smartphone etc, then you need to pay monthly. I like it much better when they had the option to pay once for lifetime use. I don't like to sign up for monthly payments. I've had some stress figuring out how to transfer paid for software from 1 laptop to a new laptop but eventually figured it out. The master password annoyed me but since it's not needed in my case, I was at least relieved to finally figure out how to get rid of it. Read FAQS!

Response from Siber Systems

Replied March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback! Regarding the order in which logins display, they appear alphabetically. To alter their order, simply attach a number to the front end (e.g. 1Gmail). For any form filling issues you're experiencing, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket to our technical support team so they can troubleshoot. Lastly, if you ever have issues transferring licenses, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again!

Sergio Rafael from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Industry: Law Practice

My passwords are always secure when I use this software

Pros

In my current job it is always very important to maintain high levels of security and the utmost confidentiality when preparing legal documents for the company. Taking this aspect into consideration I have a software suite that I use to maintain the security of the legal documents I produce, and among those is Roboform, a very complete software that allows me to manage my passwords from the comfort of a central panel that manages them, in short, Roboform is the best password manager I have ever used. Roboform has certain benefits that complement my work routine. For example, I could mention that Roboform works for me as a password pointer, since I manage several software and online accounts which I depend on to meet my work goals. Roboform not only saves my passwords, but it is also quite intuitive and when I enter the pages or software that require a password, Roboform adds the self-filling of the information, making it much easier for me to use the software and web pages. Another great benefit that Roboform gives me is that I can customize my login, always remembering which passwords I have stored in the central panel and for which software and web pages I should use them. Without a doubt Roboform is one of the most complete software I have used for these purposes and I would not change it for anything.

Cons

Roboform should incorporate higher levels of security so that passwords can be used. Currently my Roboform session is protected because I have other two-step authentication software that keeps my account completely secure. My recommendation to the Roboform technical team is that they incorporate more security in the use of their software, of rest I think it is an excellent software that is very easy to use and free.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Rest assured, security is our top priority. In addition to AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2, we also require a minimum Master Password length of 8 characters, with a minimum of 4 nonnumeric characters. The Master Password is not transmitted to our servers and all decryption happens locally. Additionally, we offer secure sharing and two factor authentication. For more information regarding RoboForm's security, please visit our Help Center as well as our security page (links found below. https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/categories/203877668-Security https://www.roboform.com/security

Sue from Self Employed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Saving Passwords Made Easy

Pros

What I like the most is the ease of storing my passwords, and RoboForm is a secure feature. It has the option of filling out forms as well as submitting them if you so choose. You can have several identities in it, such as yourself and each family member with each one's own information; ie: address, birthday, etc. There is a free version which will store up to 10 passwords, or the paid version which is unlimited. You also have the option to protect each password with a "Master Password", which double protects your account. As you log into your sites and want to save your password, RoboForm asks if you would like to save, and lets you create/choose categories you wish to store them in. Home is default, you can create whatever folders you want such as each user name's category, work, games, etc. With so many passwords needed for work, I would not want to be without RoboForm. I have never had an issue with security, and find it a great value for the money! This makes about eight years I have used it.

Cons

I think that what I liked the least about RoboForm is the difficulty to "attach" it to some browsers and to sync it together. It attached fine to IE and Chrome and has its own browser bar in each. In Edge, it took several tries to get it to work; and even now I have to click the icon in the taskbar to be able to use it.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear attaching RoboForm to Edge was such a hassle. The icon does require an initial click in order to access your RoboForm data, but if you're having issues with the extension remaining attached, please do not hesitate to contact our technical team so they can assist. Thanks again!

Joel from Tech Next Door

Industry: Computer Networking

Great integration and features at an affordable price

I am a long time user of Roboform and very pleased with it. I have a team of people and passwords are very important, so making sure they have the passwords then need, when the need them, is huge. The fact that I can access passwords on my computer, phone or via any browser is excellent.

Pros

A password manager must be easy to use and so integration is key. I use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browsers and the integration works great for all. I also use Chrome on my Android phone and the integration often works there too (not 100%). 95% of the time it's one click and I'm logged in to the site. With the Pro version I am able to easily share certain passwords to my team while keeping others private. I like that it allows you to store multiple identities for form filling (ie work and personal) and also provides a Safe Notes feature to store things like Passport numbers, ect. The price is very good.

Cons

About 5% of the time the forms do not fill properly for passwords. However, it is probably more a factor of websites doing different things when prompting to fill in usernames and passwords, for example first typing username, then clicking next and then having to enter password. Roboform struggles with this sometimes so I need to open the program and grab the password from there (which is still pretty easy). I wish it had a way to share a single password to someone without actually giving them the password.

Brian from Peachmorph

Must-have to manage all your online passwords!

Time-saving and easy password retriever!

Pros

Using just 1 master password to upkeep and maintain all my online account passwords had helped immensely all these years. It served me well in checking passwords when I forget as I age. I don't have to remember all the passwords, which I found to be a chore! Besides, it can help generate strong and secured passwords on the fly when it comes to creating new online accounts for products and services that I frequent. Moreover, I can sync all my passwords across PCs, Macs, laptops and mobile devices with just 1 click. Easy peasy! In short, it is a great time-saver.

Cons

Minor issue is that when the password list gets too long, I had problem locating and auto-filling it in the right account! Even with the search function, I sometimes can't locate the right password. Other than that, Roboform works wonderfully for me.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied July 2018

Hi Brian - thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad to hear RoboForm is is helping you out. Regarding the minor issue you mentioned, try renaming the login(s) to better suit your needs; this is the best way to gain more control of your list. Recognizing the name of the login should be designed on what its for (e.g. "facebook," "facebook-kelly," "fb-jim"). This naming scheme helps when you more than one account for the same site/domain. Otherwise, should you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Mark from Mark D Worthen PsyD

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have used RoboForm for 10 years

I have used Roboform everyday for ten years. I wouldn't keep using it with all the options out there if it did not perform exceptionally well and solve the proliferating password problem with ease.

Pros

(+) Synchronization between devices - I have never had a problem with this feature. I use an iPhone and a Win 10 desktop. (+) Strict security - and they make it easier to login to your account on a smart phone with fingerprint login (and perhaps other such methods in addition). (+) Flexible - For example, you can add standard or custom fields it the default fields don't have what you need. (+) Bang for your buck - Many software companies lure you in with a good product at a low price (or free) and then bombard you with sales emails, popup messages, banners, reminders, promotions, etc. The only time I recall seeing a promotional message is on the website after updating the software. They probably send out occasional emails with promotions, but the fact I can't remember any suggests such messages do not annoy or distract me.

Cons

(-) Customer service options are limited although I have always received a response. (I always use the paid version—I'm not sure if that makes a difference.)

Matt from Union Grove ISD

A true lifesaver

As stated above, the ability to not have to give employees passwords is the best feature on the business side. We may have an employee for just a few months and don't want to have to change passwords every time we get someone new. Roboform saves us this hassle and gives us an ultra-secure platform.

Pros

I have used this program for a number of years both on a personal basis and for business. On the personal use side the ability to have your logins autofill when you go to a website is great. The ability to generate complex passwords with any number of characters and the ability to choose what characters to include or exclude is perfect. The Safenotes feature allows you to save credit card #'s or personal information with the knowledge that it is safe. For the Business end, the ability to share logins to employees without them actually having to know the passwords is my favorite feature.

Cons

For a novice, this program takes a little bit of getting used to. I recommend Roboform to all my friends and family and almost always end up having to show them how to set it up and use it. Once the get into using it they say it is the greatest thing ever.

Tyler from Quantum Digital, Inc.

Industry: Printing

Has Been keeping our accounts secure for years

We use this to software to keep our company accounts organized and secure with unique credentials that we can share with teams.

Pros

I like that it works and sync with an mobile apps as well as the desktop application and integrations with browsers. I like the security center that helps my audit my logins so I can see which accounts are using duplicate or insecure passwords. I like how you can put in safe notes and identifies in addition to just storing passwords.

Cons

It does crash sometimes and will sometimes start using a bunch of CPU and I will have to kill the process. Also when updating the software it requires to close down your browser, though I'm sure all software of this type has to as well. I do wish that I could sign into multiple roboform accounts in the iOS app because I use roboform with separate business and personal accounts.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Tyler - Thanks for the feedback! If/when RoboForm crashes, please be sure to submit a crash report. Regarding the closing of the browser when updating, you're correct that it is standard. Lastly, we've passed your account request for iOS along to our developers and they are working to add this functionality. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Amy from Harbor Computer Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Easy to best with the best organizing capabilities

I thought I had maybe 100 places that I used passwords. Turns out it is more than 500. No one realizes just how many places they've given a password to. Capturing all of these and making them all unique has dramatically increased security on my accounts.

Pros

I like the ability to create folders and subfolders to organize my work and personal life within the password tool. The business account ability to share passwords with my staff with giving the password to them is incredibly valuable. Of course it works on all of my devices and stays in sync. It's a huge time and brain saver. No I no longer care to know what my passwords are. RoboForm manages it for me.

Cons

It's a small thing but the extension for the Edge browser needs some improvement. It works but not as seamlessly as the extension for Chrome.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Hi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're so glad you've chosen to use RoboForm for all of your logins! Regarding Edge, unfortunately as it's a standalone extension (per Edge requirements) and cannot be installed via the universal Windows installer, it does have limited functionality. We are aware of the frustration that may come along with this, and we appreciate your understanding. Thanks again!

We love this product and have now used it for several years. Great secure password tracking.

All my log ins and passwords are now securely stored in the encrypted cloud, all in one place, with easy (secure) access by me from just about anywhere.

Pros

Reasonably priced, secure, cloud based means of securely storing and accessing the bazillion login/passwords we all have. I can get easy access to all my logins from any machine that I run using the RoboForm anywhere service. I can't imagine not using this type of product.

Cons

My greatest fear is that one day I will see headlines saying that SiberSystems servers were hacked. Maybe this is unfounded, but that's really the only think I don't like about storing the crown jewels on a vendors servers. Not a criticism of RoboForm per se, just a concern about the concept. However I believe the encryption and security they uses is adequate to justify use of the product.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We certainly understand your security concerns, but rest assured, security is our top priority. We go to great lengths to protect our user's data and we're happy to address any specific security questions you may have. Additionally, you can find a brief overview of RoboForm security here: https://www.roboform.com/security.

Roboform Does the Job

These days—even with Google and Apple offering to save all your passwords, a somewhat scary proposition—a password manager is simply a requirement to ensure you're creating, remembering and using singular and secure passwords. Roboform is excellent on Windows and getting better on Mac and iOS.

Pros

As a long-time user, I most appreciate their commitment to continuing development. The software is updated frequently and they continue to expand the platforms on which the program/app is available.

Cons

In the Windows environment, there's nothing I've found in this market segment that I like better than Roboform. It's been around for many years, and just gets Windows. Its iOS product is getting better (and automatically syncs with other devices) and they continue to expand to other platforms. Unfortunately, their Mac program is still not quite up to snuff, with several deficiencies in performance relative to the Windows version.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review RoboForm! We strive to provide a consistent and quality application across all operating systems and devices. Should you have specific requests for Mac, please do not hesitate to send them our way: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thanks again!

Anthony from Capitol Trucks

Best Password Program Available

Overall, RoboForm is probably one of the most useful programs to own. I have recommended it many times over the years and will continue to do so.

Pros

Ability to store as many items per page as necessary. Can use to fill a complete web form with data that doesn’t change (I.e. a Bill of Lading where 90% of the info required is always the same). Able to have all passwords at your fingertips when using the desktop and iOS versions.

Cons

The alphabet running down the right hand side of the list of logins does nothing. I have tried hundreds of times over the years to tap a letter to go straight to that section of logins thinking I am just not being precise enough, but it simply does nothing, ever, not once! The only way to get to the “Z’s“ is to scroll down. Really frustrating to have the appearance of a shortcut but not have a real shortcut.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Regarding the iPhone scroll feature, the information has been passed along and we expect the improvement to be released in the very near future. In the meantime, we apologize for the frustration and we appreciate your patience. Thank you again for being a RoboForm user!

Ric from HKI

RoboForm Comments

Actually, I am a personal level user, even though I have the business level account. I have several hundred passwords that RoboForm has been managing for many years, and overall I'm quite pleased with the product. Tried Dashlane and OnePass for a while, for they seemed now more prevelent, but came back to RoboForm, since it just performed better. I am now planning to get a lot of the family information/records into the system, and share out with my grown kids. I hope you can continue to develop the product.

Pros

Identities. And Reliability. Ability to store much more than just passwords.

Cons

Wish it was more visible, with a larger user base. I previously had difficulties sharing logins with family members, but I upgraded to the Business level and set up my family as a Company, and that seems to work. I cannot get this to work efficiently on my smartphone, and I've sort of given up on that. (I can never get it to fill in a form with my credentials on the phone, even though the little pop-up icon for RoboForm is there.) It would be good if I could search for a login on my phone, and that have it open in Chrome, rather than the RoboForm browser. (Is there a way to do that?)

Feldriana from PDVSA

A software that I highly recommend to people who use a lot of logins and passwords.

To incorporate this software into your daily work functions is to say goodbye to wasted time by remembering and adding users and passwords. Although it may seem simple, accessing bank, business, corporate, administrative and even project review accounts with a single click is a great convenience that saves time that can be invested in other activities. I potentially recommend this software to everyone

Pros

I have a wide range of websites, online accounts, bank users, services and programs that I use at work where I have to have a username and password. Roboform came into my life at the right time, it stores an unusual amount of users and passwords, allowing me to save important time in the search for each password, and also allows me to have my passwords protected without having to use my memory to access my users. In addition to this it is very easy to use, just indicate in the search tab of the web browser that you want to use roboform and READY! Your password will appear instantly. Your protected database is very useful for the functions I perform at work and also works for me personally.

Cons

At the moment I have not been able to get any cons in this software, as I have tested it in several pages, in several web browsers and applications without any problem. It is a software that optimizes the use of passwords and users in a transcendental way. I can't find any flaws in the software.

E.H. Bernard from Leng Huat Steel Pte. Ltd.

Roboform for Business

Apart from the lack of Windows Hello Software recognition, which other password managment softwares like Keeper does include in part as an example of its competing features which fully take advantage of the security features most modern laptops have; I'm certain Roboform will catch up on in due course, it's been a breeze to use as a shortcut gateway (once properly configured) to bypass equivalently like an automatic toll payed system to allow very convenient access to the various online accounts, or even serving as a platform to safeguard other data well preserved in perpetuity in digital form.

Pros

The colourful icona which gradually adorn the login screen which consolidates cumulatively; 2FA protection for the business version of Roboform Everywhere; the partner software discount offered with GoodSync, both softwares which have been a boon to security and productivity in syncing files during the everyday requirements to safeguard data in today's climate of cybersecurity.

Cons

Software for Roboform does not come cheap after the 1st year once on closer examination of the fine print email offers which come by occasionally. Maybe a special deal discount offered occasionally to reward older customers with a long standing ongoing account with Roboform can bring a smile to customers of Roboform.

Kaysi from Lucid Advisors

Great for storing passwords, bank numbers, secure notes for small business

Not having to think about all my different logins. Having credit card information securely stored for easy access with online purchases. Sharing login with coworkers which are updated in real time.

Pros

RoboForm makes it easy to share logins between coworkers. If one employee updates a login, it's updated for all other employees who use that login. You can assign certain employees to certain login lists so not everyone has access to everything. You can fill checkout screens with your credit card and billing address with one click. You can store secure notes in a "safenote" which are not a login but maybe a pin number or access code you still need to share with employees (for example, after hours gate lock code for the building). Great customer service and ticket submission for any issues you need tech help with.

Cons

Implementation was a little messy and delayed with version 7 when we first started a few years ago. We needed to update to version 8 last year in order to fix a couple issues and once we got to version 8 it's been smooth sailing.

Sherry from Aon

The Best Password Manager available!

Easy to use, and remembers what you need to secure all your sites. Even offers a Master password so no one can access your password even if they access your computer.

Pros

RoboForm stures your usernames (or email account) and password to sign into all your favorite sites. The software also works as a bookmark manager too to remember the site addresses (has search function) and then when you arrive, ability to use saved login information. And I create folders allowing me to separate bills, career, housing, and whatever I desire. This software can also generate passwords that are random so they are stronger. I have used this software for over 20 years and it was one of the best purchases I have made.

Cons

The free version allows you to save about 10 passwords. But after you try it, you will buy it so not a big issue! This should be available at all companies as they require different passwords for everything. And companies want to 'generate' complex password which cannot be guessed... but that is harder for you to remember.

desiree del valle from conviasa

As a manager, the security of my passwords is the premise

When I use Roboform, the feeling of security that I give is incredible. Sometimes having all the control of the more than 10 passwords that I must use every day was quite tedious, having to write them down on slips of paper and take them with me everywhere. Now this was in the past, Roboform is an excellent software that makes the difficult thing much easier.

Pros

Although it seems a joke, this software was provided by my nephew of 12 years, recommending that I was going to be useful in the work, and go that the children know a lot. Roboform has given me a security like I never had at work. It stores each one of my passwords, according to my requirements, that is to say, that I CHOOSE, what password to keep and what not, giving me the sensation of autonomy and security. In addition to this it has a system of information encryption that protects the passwords of possible computer aggressors that want to subtract them, all this is combined with an excellent synchronization with the search engines, and with just one click I can autocreate passwords to open my different administrative users in the job

Cons

At first it costs a bit to use it and more when you do not have prior knowledge of this software. I needed assistance through videos, web tutorials and advice from my nephew, however, understanding their functions is very easy to use.

Larry from Church of the Apostles Anglican

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Necessary for small IT team

In the course of supporting the IT equipment for a small church I have to create a large number of accounts and passwords. RF not only helps me organize it all for my own use and sanity but allows me to share the data with others who can add to it. To the user it is nearly indistinguishable from consumer version of Roboform Everywhere.

Pros

Shares key information for accessing all our equipment so I don't have to be on the phone when others need access. Also allows others to store personal information not accessible by the administrators.

Cons

It attempts to tame a lot of complexity on the web and in different applications. Websites and apps are always trying to make things harder for automated solutions like this. To an unfortunate degree they succeed. Still RF can store if not autofill any sensitive or critical information you need.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

It didn't make impossible promises, I was familiar with it from years of personal experience, and it had features I didn't see in the others.

Layton from Attendee Management Inc.

Allows me to keep all my logins and passwords in one place and access them anywhere.

Ability to maintain and share login credentials, passwords, and notes securely.

Pros

The feature I like the most is the ability to share certain passwords with my coworkers. My company is on the Business edition, and we have various shared folders set up. The passwords are always up to date for everyone even if someone has to change one.

Cons

My only complaint is that with the web, desktop, mobile, and all the browser extensions, it seems like they are not always all on the same version.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding the version of RoboForm, once you upgrade your desktop to v8 and sync, your data will automatically be upgraded to the new one file format across your mobile devices and this will be reflected in your online account. If you're experiencing inconsistencies across browsers, this may be due to individual browser limitations which are imposed on the RoboForm extension. To be sure, however, please do not hesitate to submit any questions or concerns via our online support center and our technical team will gladly investigate: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

IAN from Abbott Cleaning Service

Industry: Facilities Services

RoboForm is a central pillar of my working and personal life. A blessing.

This is a central component of my organising and moving through my day to day life. with one master Password I can create multiply passwords without the difficulty of remembering the all including the log on address. On any new set up of a device generally Roboform would be in the first 5 application to be installed.

Pros

Roboform frees up my head space of passwords and identities, it transports effortlessly between PC and mobile devices. The ability for me to pre-fill docs is a godsend. The added advantage of Roboform Business gives me the security to define what passwords and access level each staff member gets but also insures that I have total access.

Cons

The fact that passwords in subordinate accounts do not automatic populate to the master account can be problematic or that password changes are not automatically changed in all accounts that have been cloned. This often create confusion on who has the updated password. In all cased the master account should be the absolute.

Barry from Buena Vista Group Inc

Roboform - A must have for anyone with more than a few logins

Roboform allows us to have different complex passwords for each account. I have friends and family who are always forgetting passwords. Over the years I've been able to get many of them to start using Roboform.

Pros

The best part about Roboform is not having to remember a huge amount of passwords. Between work and personal logins I have a couple hundred logins. To remember these would be impossible and to look them up and track updated logins would be a part time job. Roboform handles this problem with ease. You no longer need to have just one secure password that, if it were to get compromised, would take days to update all of your logins.

Cons

Every so often Roboform will only save the password and not the login. This is usually on sites that have a separate page for the userid and then another page for the password. It doesn't happen often but it would nice if Roboform could find a workaround for this.

Adem from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (QLD) Ltd

Never again lose access to your accounts

I have used roboform for more than 5 years, today I could not live without it, today is common having multiple accounts on different pages and internet platforms this is when we need an excellent password manager like Roboform that can be easily adapted to Google Chome to save identifies in many pages in which we have saved a password

Pros

What I like is that it generates secure passwords for each account, you can fill out forms you’re your information, this saves time and is one of the reasons I have always used this password manager. It is very safe to use since to enter the program requires a master password since I use many accounts that require passwords, I am surer not to lose my information since roboform has a backup in the cloud, if I change my PC I can be sure that my information will not be lost.

Cons

Something that they should add is to be able to use roboform in other software, since it only available for browsers.

Michael from Self Employed

Industry: Warehousing

Best Password Manager

I began using Roboform for personal use, and believed in its productivity and automation so much that I recommended for use at work and was approved. All of management uses it now, and it helps be much more product. It solved the insecure method of using Notepad or paper to keep track of passwords. Now, our company has a secure and efficient way of storing passwords for all the systems we use daily.

Pros

Roboform keeps all of my passwords safely stored, and I can access them from anywhere. I also like that it allows you to store almost an unlimited number of accounts. I have hundreds of accounts saved, and still have room for more. I also like that it has an Android app. I use both the app and desktop version on a daily basis. The password generator is big plus as well. I hate creating passwords that are secure, and Roboform does this at just the click of a button.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Password Protection at its Best

Pros

Save all your passwords in one spot, protected by a master password with RoboForm. I've tried a variety of other password programs, but none have been as easy to use and full-featured as RoboForm. While a lot of people store passwords with their browser, that is NOT a best practice. For your online safety, you should not be using the same password over and over, plus, they should be complex, so having a password manager like this not only simplifies things, it makes you much safer online. The password generator feature is great too, allowing you to use very complex, nearly impossible to crack, passwords.

Cons

Having had it for years, I was accustomed to how it integrated with browsers and kept it in its own toolbar. They've had to make some adaptions to how it integrates with browsers. It's still there on the browser, just not like it was in the past.

Anne J from Robert Half

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent for saving password

Nowadays it is common to have many accounts in different web pages, and it is impossible to remember each password, that is why the use of an app like Roboform is essential, in addition to saving the passwords I can generate a new one with special characters so that they are more secure.

Pros

I have been using Roboform for more than 5 years, with this app I keep all my passwords, I like it because it is easy to use, I mainly use the version for Google Chrome, I like that in addition to saving passwords, it saves information on identity profiles and credit card data, addresses, telephone numbers, among others, I like that it is easy to identify which web each password is since it saves the icon of each web page.

Cons

I don't like that I have to log in every time I open the browser, it's not a big deal, but it would be easier if I only asked for the password once.

Phil from City of Blair

RoboForm is excellent for password management

My work and personal volunteer efforts often require quick access to online data and information. No matter where I am, I'm only a few clicks away from accessing my data. RoboForm has been a valued tool for many years.

Pros

RoboForm not only helps you to setup and remember highly secure passwords, but it also remembers the actual URL for the specific login site. With just a few clicks you can move from site to site, sign in automatically, and concentrate on getting work done quickly. With some learning, you can also setup and name multi-step logins (URL-01 & URL-02) for usernames and passwords. The Everywhere version allows you to sync RoboForm between multiple personal and work PCs (Windows or Mac) and smart phones. NEVER forget another complex password again!

Cons

RoboForm is very robust and does everything I would expect a great password management program to do.

Bruce from Strategic Information Resources

Industry: Computer Networking

We have used Roboform for over 10 years. It has been an invaluable product for our company

The network integration for my team is fantastic. We can share passwords with everyone but have some security on the entire process.

Pros

We like that Roboform works on all platforms. The best feature for us is the toolbar layout as opposed to the other vendors that put pull down menu's in the data fields themselves. Roboform is very clean and works perfectly. Highly recommended over Last Pass

Cons

That the Identities are NOT available in the Roboform IOS Application. We also don't like that the Roboform Toolbar is gone on the Mac Side. We assume this is because of a browser limitation. Also, we would prefer the toolbar for Chrome on the PC to be at the top.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Regarding Identities in iOS, this is not appearing due to admin settings. Please consult with your company admin to fix this. As for toolbar issues, you are correct, they are unfortunately due to browser limitations.

Richard from EP Radiological Services Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

A Great Tool

I have been a RoboForm user from almost the very beginning and what I have noticed is the continued improvement of the product. This is the best product for storing User names and PW, plus the other apps that are incorporated make it the best on the market.

Pros

It's adaptability and responsiveness to changes in technology. This allows the application to remain extremely relevant in today's changing security environment. The Safenotes portion is an extremely handy repository for items that you need to protect.

Cons

The functionality of the personal name fill for filling in web sites with personal information, Address, Credit Card, etc., needs to be looked at. using it with Chrome can be very cumbersome if you're setting up a new account.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! Regarding autofill issues with an Identity, should specific sites pose a problem, please send them our way so our team can troubleshoot. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Best password keeper out there

No more keeping track of passwords in a un-secure manner.

Pros

Keeps track of all of my passwords automatically, further it will create randomized passwords so every account has its own yet there is no issue remember ing all the different ones as RoboForm does it for you. With the mobile app, you can take all your passwords with you wherever you go which is perfect. They also support fingerprint login and multi-factor authentication.

Cons

Still having an issue when using a high dpi screen to remote into a standard dpi screen the fonts on the browser toolbar does not scale and is almost impossible to read.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! Regarding the dpi issue, if you can please provide a screen shot of your entire page, including the toolbar and submit it to our technical support team, they'll gladly look into the matter. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Everianny from PwC Venezuela

An excellent software to manage passwords and auto-fill forms

As he was promoted in my company, I was assuming more responsibilities that depended among other things, to handle applications, software and bank accounts, so I had to have the handling of more than 6 passwords. Roboform was the solution for the management of these accounts, since it allowed me to memorize them all automatically without worrying about the security of them. Buy this software that you will not regret

Pros

This software plays a very important role in my work. Between the kindnesses that I can recognize of Roboform we have: -Its highest quality, manage passwords. It is no longer a problem to manage multiple passwords thanks to Roboform. -The format of auto filling is an excellent option that saves time and effort. - Its synchronization with the explorers makes it easier when using it with internet.

Cons

Sometimes I have had problems to use the auto-fill formats, since they tend to get confused, so I have automatic information filling in different pages from the ones initially selected by me, creating problems for me.

Niki from Quality First Marine

Amazing product that I've used for YEARS

I've been using RoboForm both personally and professionally for years. It is absolutely a must have software. I have introduced it and recommended it for purchase in every organization in which I've worked. The time that it saves trying to store, change, and access passwords within an organization is valuable beyond words.

Pros

I love how easily it syncs between all devices! We work in the Government sector and password changes takes place constantly. There's no telling who in our industry might try to access a Government site when it asks for the password to be changed. I love that no matter who changes it, it syncs across all of our phones and mobile devices.

Cons

I honestly have found no cons with the software.

Reasons for Choosing RoboForm

RoboForm had better ease of use and the online admin. area and permissions were more user friendly.

Megan from Heartland Payment Systems

With RoboForm your passwords are more secure

Before when I didn’t know about this password manager I had many problems since I forgot my account passwords , a coworker recommended Roboform and since I use this application all my passwords are in one place.

Pros

What I like most about Roboform is that all the passwords for my different accounts are secure, the option to automatically fill out the forms in a secure way is impressive and they save you a lot of time, Roboform has shown me that if I can have all my accounts secure and that I don't have to worry if someone wants to steal my password and it still gives me double security with the option of the master password.

Cons

I like everything about this application because it takes care of my very important accounts like Paypal, even the least important one like my Spotify or Netflix account.

Kerry from wallingford financial

Satisfied with the software

It makes it easier to keep and maintain company wide passwords and ids. Plus I still have a folder where i can access my personal id information.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to set up a team to use the password vault and it does simplify the process of keeping the passwords updated.

Cons

Sometimes the passwords only save and not the user id which makes it challenging to open some of the sites. Plus if you have two cc with different vendors the system doesn't have a clear way of saving the two different CC's.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Kerry - thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! Regarding credit cards, you can save multiple instances of cards within a single identity. To do so, within the RoboForm Editor, click the credit card option, click "New Credit Card" (top), and then select the card type and proceed with entering the remaining information. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please let us know!

Alta from BBA Life Brokerage

Passwords kept organized

Overall we really enjoy this program, we access many websites and programs on a daily basis and having the passwords fill in automatically is a time saver. We don't to write them down and try to figure out where we put the password. This program is convenient and easy to use.

Pros

We have been using RoboForm for a number of years and really like that it remembers all of our passwords and it is easy to update them when they are changed. The easy of remembering the urls is great too.

Cons

For the newer version it requires that we input a password in order to edit a password.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied June 2019

Hi Alta - thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. In regards to the issue you're experiencing post update, can you please tell us: 1) Your OS 2) RoboForm version number 3) Is it asking for your Master Password? 4) Is this a Login a part of the company group? Thanks!

Larry from Peplin Photographic

Industry: Photography

My Go-To form filler

We both feel a lot safer having a wide variety of difficult passwords that we don't need to worry about managing mentally. We's getting older now, and I have relied on Roboform for as long as I can remember... 15 years? Probably! My wife has been a user since 2010, and she loves it.

Pros

I like how Roboform keeps itself up-to-date with unintrusive notices. It used to be a pain, but they have smoothed out the process, and it's much better now. Also, it is such a no-brainer, even my wife became a paid user a few years ago after she saw how much it did to speed up all kinds of things, whether it's shopping, paying for things, or just signing in to our web sites.

Cons

Nothing, actually. I need to pare down my list of logins/passwords, because the list is too long, but that's my bad.

Ratko from EnCoCreative

Easy to use password manager that works on multiple devices

I use it for passwords for around 500 accounts and all credit cards and similar personal information.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Has autocomplete for forms, which is a one click login. Works great on mobile - with finger print access. Works perfectly for pin codes and similar notes - a one stop shop for logins, credit card details and similar data. Plugin for Chrome. Good value for price.

Cons

The chrome plugin has bugs. Plugin doesn't recognise all forms and doesn't save the login details automatically then. No workaround to save logins if it doesn't recognise the form.

Response from Siber Systems

Replied November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding Chrome issues, if you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our technical support team can look into the matter ASAP. Thank you. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Rick from Rio Grande Credit Union

RoboForm

Great overall experience. Definitely worth the money. I liked it so much, I rolled it out within the company I work for.

Pros

I have been using this product for several years and recently rolled it out at my company. It's easy to use, transportable, and secure. You can install it on any device you use and if you make a change to a password on one device, you can sync another device to the cloud ensuring you have the most recent passwords.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is you can't forget your master password. If you do, RoboForm doesn't offer you the capability to change or reset a password if you forget it. I know this is the point of the product but it would make life easier if there was a "forgot password" function on the main site.