Browse DocFly Reviews

Mario from Forster Fabrication

PDF PRO ROCKS

Magical. Never had the need to look for any other software for 3 years. I can fill a form out in minutes and it will look all typed up.

Pros

I love that I can grab ANY PDF and manipulate it to my desire. I can Grab PDF forms of any kind, and fill them out with checks and text! Makes it fun to fill out government forms!

Cons

Sometimes, and I mean very rarely, it can overload and glitch. It happened one time when I was opening a large exported PDF Drawing. But it only happened once.

Reasons for Switching to DocFly

PDF pro had more features and easier to use

Chris from Care from the Heart, Inc.

The ability to add and remove pages from a scanned pdf is a game changer

We digitize all of our documents so scanning and sorting could be a tedious process before. Being able to scan 100 single page documents as one then go in and separate and sort them is so much for efficient.

Pros

Instead of having to stand at the scanner and scan countless individual documents I can scan a stack and then separate and sort them within the program. Huge benefit.

Cons

The only con about this software is that you can't set a printer as the default. I've spoken with them and it was certainly on their list, but as of today I still can't do it.

Reasons for Switching to DocFly

The ability to cut the document within the software or add pages to a document from in the software.

Xueliang from emory

The text edit is not usable

I tried using it for 3 -4 hours to figure out the problems, but I failed. I have to delete it from my computer and buy another software which cost more. I am so disappointed with that. I regretted I did not use the trial version before I buy it. I thought the addition of text on PDF is a basic function, it should be similar for most pdf software. I never thought this function does not work at all.

Pros

What I need is to add some text in some of my PDF docs. I thought this is a basic function for every PDF editor , so I purchase this one which is not expensive.

Cons

Last night, I tried to edit my PDF file but I was so disappointed with this function, and today I have to buy another pdf editor. That means this software will be deleted. The problems are 1. when I start to type text, it gets so slow and then no response at all. I repeated many times, this problem is the same. 2. when I usee the form function to add forms on a PDF doc, The direction of text is 90-degree rotated, not from left to right, but from bottom to up. So, you can only see the first letter, then you can not see anything. 3. I added click boxes on the PDF doc, but I could not delete it if I found I did not need it.

Julissa from PSC

PDF Pro Review

Pros

Easy access and conversion of the files. This app will make your workload very easy! You can multi taskk when you’re working from home.

Cons

Please change color palette, caan you make it pink?

Daniel from Hospital Ortopédico Infantil

Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO

My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

Pros

PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings. Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

Cons

I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

Sunita from Infosys

PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty

PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

Pros

No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Cons

Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

Harper from Dean Foods

Industry: Dairy

My favorite PDF driver

My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

Pros

First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

Cons

The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

Mayowa from Texas state university

PDF pro

Great software for merging pdf pages into a single document.

Pros

Great piece of software, this software allows me merge many pages of separate pdf files together into a single document.

Cons

While this is a great software, keep in mind that it requires some subscription to derive the full benefits.

Tony from North Queens Surgical Center

PDF Pro

My overall experience with this software is very good and highly recommend.

Pros

I have used PDF Pro online from time to time and it was very easy to use. I was able to drop in any document on PDF Pro and edit the document.

Cons

There is no negative review about this PDF Pro software. This software is very useful and I have used it.

Shareena from Shareena Professional mortgage broker services

Pro Efficient

Very efficient and reliable Ones installed on the computer you can easily access from anywhere

Pros

Quick and easy to use Includes everything business owners need for PDFs

Cons

I did not experience any concerns so really there's no reason here

MOSES from Pulsar Inc.

Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!

The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro. PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

Pros

We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning. We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go. Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

Cons

After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

Joy from Internet

Industry: Information Services

The Best PDF Option Around!

Pros

This is incredibly user friendly, even for an older computer user as I am. Help files are quick to load and explain in the simplest terms. I would love to gift this program to my colleges.

Cons

A little difficult to format but you just have to press through those help files to get where you need to be.

Reasons for Choosing DocFly

More fleshed out options.

Cecelia from NeighborWorks Sacramento Region

Scan mortgage documents, letters, insurance declaration into scanner and docs PDFdirectly toemail

Pros

PDF Pro makes it easy to get documents scan into your email. Easy to convert into WORD documents. If you are emailing the documents are an attachment, you can shrink the attachment so that it is not too big and stops the email from being received. PDF can be saved for long periods of time. You can edit the document which you saved PDF. If you documents are up side down you can turn them to the right direction .

Cons

Some times when you converting the documents it takes to long. Sometimes you cannot convert the document to a WORD document because it is too big.

One of the best software to manage pdf files

Can join so many files in one, to create a full document with all information that I require

Pros

You can joints different files, the file or pages selected You can eliminate pages from the files Manages differents page in one file, rotate pages, change position of the pages Can note comments in the files, and save the changes you maked All in the easier way

Cons

The interface is a little ugly, but easy to use, and you can find the tools that you want to use easy That's the only thing that I would change about this software, make more nice to user

Nabil from Inversiones FB 212, C.A

I think it's great

Pros

My PDF documents I do with PDF Pro, for me this application is great because I do not need to download it on my computer, so I work directly in the cloud and with it I can create and edit documents very easily, it also allows me to convert any type of document in PDF or recover documents in case of loss, that's why I recommend this application.

Cons

During the time I have used it I have not detected faults, for my PDF pro it is a very good application that helps me in all my daily tasks.

Caleb from PwC

Essential PDF editor!

If you use/edit PDF's on a frequent basis as I do, this software is essential!

Pros

PDF Pro is an incredibly user-friendly piece of software. When needed, help files are readily available and useful.

Cons

the only downside is that it is quite expensive compared to other competitors in the market, which is a slight put off.

PDF Pro for the best online document solution

Pros

PDF Pro is great. With PDF pro you can easily convert documents to PDF and also convert documents to Word from PDF. It is the best solution for editing PDF documents and because it is an online solution it will work despite the operating system you use. I would recommend PDF Pro to anyone.

Cons

Being and internet based product, sometimes it can be a bit slow when converting however this is more the exception than the rule.

PDF Pro the best PDF editor on the market

A great experience. This software has made ur lives much easier as we deal with a lot of documents that sometimes need editing in their PDF format.

Pros

The software does not freeze when you are using it. I have tried so many free PDF editor softwares and I always ended up frustrated with the change in formats when I convert a PDf to a Word doc then tray and edit and then print back to PDF. I don't have this problem with PDF Pr anymore. I can edit a document directly and converting from PDF to word is now a much more pleasant process.

Cons

It was not easy downloading the software. The process there can be a bit more user friendly.

Harlan from Garfield 1-2323

Must have software for business

Adobe software allows me to get rid of paper documents, once I have scanned them into PDFs. Ir really make searching for digital documents much easier than searching for lost hard copies!

Pros

I like that we are able to not only creat original PDF documents but that we can alos mark up and comment on other PDFs.

Cons

Because the software is so feature packed it does take a commitment to read the manual,and view videos on line to learn how to use the software.

Ricky from Distribuidora Equiofica C.A

PDF Pro for fast compilation of all documents

Pros

PDF pro is an easy app with which I can compress the size of my work documents, it represents a tool with which I can create, edit and revise any PDF file, it has an easy, very friendly interface, you can edit fonts, add text , export and converge, insert and modify tables and graphs, you can create forms

Cons

I consider it a good app that allows me to make my documents lighter and does not present any significant disadvantages

Great time with pdf file with PDF pro software

Ease my work when I am with pdf file work. It helps me to done my work super easier.

Pros

Professional who is always dealing with pdf must need this software because it has everything we want and easy sets to edit pdf files. Have many features like file recovery , file type conversion and more.

Cons

Files which are want convert are big so have to add extra time to convert them . It mean have to wait little more time .

A must have application for anyone

A must have and I highly recommend it in today’s day and age!

Pros

This is a great resource and a must have for anyone that is working with document modification. Whether in the home, school, work, or socially, this is a great tool to create and adjust PDF files. It provides the user with plenty of options to make changes to PDFs and then change its formatting to match any platform. I have used this countless times in transferring files and reformatting class assignments and work files.

Cons

It really doesn’t have many issues from what I have found. But if I had to say something, I believe it would be more friendly to PC users because I’ve heard it doesn’t work as good if it’s not used on a Mac, but I have a Mac and it works excellently.

This is good software to protect my documents and have a good quality in the format of the document.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the security of the protection of the rights of sources, especially it is very useful in my work as a lawyer because I work with very delicate documents, besides protecting my initial format, avoiding errors in the document.

Cons

I do not have anything that I do not like this software is very efficient in each of its functionalities

One solution for all PDF needs

Altogether PDF pro is a decent software to do your daily PDF needs.

Pros

Extremely very lite interface and easy to understand. It helps to convert doc files to PDF, also it allows to edit and make changes on PDF files. The shrinking options help a lot during sharing the large PDF files through the internet. The best software to organize the PDF files and easily rotate each and every page as per our requirements.

Cons

However, we need some improvements in UI to attract new users. There some lacks in features when compared to the Bluebeam PDF editor and need to add on future upgrades. Sometimes it not allows to convert larger Doc files and takes some more time during conversion process.

Nathalie from Accounting

PDF - Don't use Anything Else

I've had a very positive experience as I'm able to modify and organize documents in a clear way

Pros

PDF Pro is very user friendly and allows me to modify Pdf documents. There is a decent selection of tools to choose from as well.

Cons

There's not anything I dislike or lacking about the software as it meets all my and my business needs

Online and friendly pdf form

User friendly and is very helpful in editing a document.

Pros

This is an online software wherein pdf can be created and converted to and from powerpoint, images, word or excel in any browser. It secured as you can add password.

Cons

It is not entirely free. 3 documents are free to access though every month.

Great product!

The functionality that this application offers is amazing and I use it on a daily basis.

Pros

That I can edit a PDF! Make it a fillable form, add notes, add text or merge multiple documents into one single PDF.

Cons

With the latest update there have been some editing lags, it takes over a minute to prep my document for editing.

Very useful, easy to use PDF editing app

Overall, I've had a very positive experience using PDF Pro and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to frequently use PDFs.

Pros

This app has made it very easy for me to import PDF documents and edit them when I'm on the go. Before this app, it was always inconvenient to edit PDFs so this has saved me a lot of trouble.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that if you aren't using this app regularly, the monthly fee might be a bit expensive.

Asfand from Al- Qaranfal Technical Sevices

Too merge different Documents in one file

Pros

I have been using this tool on daily bases. Everyday i have to send different documents in PDF form to different managers and Chairman. It is easy to use and easy to merge different documents in one file. I can edit those files,add my notes and delete the pages that i don't need. In simple it is pretty simple to use

Cons

It is very important tool for my daily work and i am hapy from this tool. the only thing that i do not like is that when the files are larger it takes more time convert

Cody from Mug A Bug

Industry: Government Relations

YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED

YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED BUT YET I HAVE NOW PAID FOR IT 2 TIMES

Pros

THERE IS NOT A THING THAT I LIKE ABOUT IT NOW.

Cons

I PAID FOR IT BUT EVERY YEAR I GET KICKED OFF AND HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN

Jared from City of Celina

Industry: Utilities

Works great!!

It’s making what I do everyday at my job easier for sure.

Pros

Pretty simple to use. I use it everyday at work to create work orders and mail them out. Never have issues with it.

Cons

Nothing really. Can be slow reacting it seems but that’s not really an issue just personal preference

Zouhair from Groupama Asset Management

Industry: Investment Management

Best pdf solution

Pros

PDF Pro is extremely user friendly and fast even on old machines. The features it offers are interesting and useful.

Cons

I find it quite expensive for the features it offers.

gloria from hospital universitario dr angel larralde

convert your documents fast and easy to pdf thanks to pdf pro

the easiest and easiest way to convert your documents of various formats to pdf

Pros

It's free and easy to use allows me to convert different types of documents of different formats, to pdf converting a pdf document causes the weight to shift besides if I want to share the document they will not be able to make editions which guarantees my authenticity

Cons

I would like it to have an application to download it on my cell phone, since being a software of such importance and easy use, it should be expanded more and not limited, but I do not find any disadvantage

Cindy from Hidden Valley Hibiscus

Love this program! I can edit any pdf with it.

I can very quickly receive, edit, and send pdf's for every possible purpose, from legal documents to personal documents. Supposedly editable pdf's are often poorly made and don't cross platforms. But ALL work with PDF Pen, and cross all platforms.

Pros

PDF Pen is asy to use, and very inexpensive compared to other pdf editors. It's easy to match fonts, attach .gif, .jpg, or .png signatures or initials, and make the pdf look totally professional.

andrea from Cei Rafael urdaneta I

convert your different files from any format to PDF, with PDF PRO

the easiest way to create, convert, edit or share your documents, like PDF format

Pros

has a free version, which is quite complete some programs or applications require that the format of images that are attached in pdf, and with pdf pro I can do it, changing it for example SVG, JPEG PNG without any difficulty I can share my files, without these being altered, since they can not edit it, ensuring that the integrity of the file is maintained

Cons

- It is a bit cumbersome when working with text in pdf files because it perceives them as images

Cortney from Neponset Valley Oral Surgery

PDF PRO

Pros

Easily allows you to compress documents to save them or send them by mail more easily. You can also create, edit and review any PDF file; being able to add text, graphics, tables etc is very helpful when creating forms.

Cons

The software is a little bit expensive.

User Friendly. Easy to use commands

Overall it's a very good tool to work on specially when we need to update the for our requirements

Pros

The most important thing is that we can easily update the text at our desired place. Good part is all the commands are user Friendly and easy to understand

Cons

Text allignment take some time to adjust at original placeovel

great pdf editing

I used it for a short time, when i needded to edit some pdf documents i tried, actually i liked it.

Pros

The use of pdf pro is so easy. When i needed a pdf aditing app i really didint expect this quality, it is easy, has wide option

Cons

I had some trouble with the app. After a few edited page it was not working as fast as at the beginning. I think it is not enough good with big size files.

Dennis from DRJones & Associates

PDF Pro an Adobe alternative

My overall experience has been great. It acts as a alternative and donetines s solution when dealing with various documents.

Pros

Doesn’t require subscription to ADOBE. More functional than just Adobe Reader

Cons

Has functional limitations. Sometimes I encounter sharing or usability with other systems.

francisco from hospital universitario dr angel larralde

easily convert your files to pdf, a better quality format

Pros

the main advantage is being able to convert files in other formats to pdf not all formats can be visualized, so it is necessary to convert it, and this software is the easiest and safest way I have found It is compatible with different operating systems I have the option to configure whether or not I want someone to be able to edit or print my document

Cons

I wanted to have the pdf pro on my mobile device, however I have not found the application, so I have to convert the files online

genesis from hospital universitario angel larralde

convert your documents to pdf in a fast way

with pdf pro I have been able to save my files by decreasing the memory space, since they weigh less

Pros

It is easy to access you can convert documents like word, excel powerpoint to pdf easily has compatibility with adobe

Cons

the only thing that until now I have seen a small disadvantage is that in the free version I can not edit documents already converted to pdf

Hieu from Ultimate Software Group Inc

PDF Pro

Pros

You are able to edit and organize pages easily.

Cons

Sometimes when I switch to a different place to type, it changes the font.

Verónica from FordHarrison LLP

Industry: Law Practice

It offers very important tools

PDF Pro has allowed me to edit and make quick changes to my PDF documents. I usually use its web interface, which is quite fast and has always been useful to me and I have not had any problems every time I have used it.

Pros

PDF Pro is quite easy to use and its website is always ready to apply changes. The application allows me to carry out several actions in my PDF document, including editing the PDF, converting PDF to Word or Image, removing pages or merging several documents. I like to make all these changes to my document through the web platform, it is very fast and efficient.

Cons

There is not much I can say about it, it has fulfilled 100% with its functionalities.

LINDOLFO from Pdvsa.Petroleos de Venezuela

Online tool to edit Pdf in an easy way

Pros

It is an intuitive, easy to use application that I use as an online tool to edit any text of my documents in PDF format that I need, in addition to review, edit and compress so that they occupy less space and can be stored or sent more easily, I can also add tables, create and fill out forms to carry out my work projects

Cons

It is a free online application that I believe works correctly and satisfying expectations as a good pdf editor

Makes documents easy to read!

Pros

This software makes document organization and presentation very easy and appealing, It's very easy to navigate and you can create documents to your liking. Great for sending out important documents via email

Cons

There wasn't anything that i disliked. it is a great product at a great value

Yohan Andres from University of Carabobo

Freen and fast!

Easy, free, quickly, when I need to convert my documents this is the best tool to do it.

Pros

It what it is, a PDF converter, easy menu, easy search mode, totally free, I always need my documents lighter and avoid the possibility of edition by another person, as well you can make an account and it`s easier because you all benefits.

Cons

I don´t really have a complain about this program, but would be great to have a movile app of this program becuase it has a lot of pros.

Sarah from Johnson Jackson LLC

PDF Pro is great for creating, viewing, and modifying pdf-based documents while keeping them secure.

Great tool for editing pdf documents and keeping them secure at the same time!

Pros

I like most that you are able to edit text, modify images, and apply passwords when needed. It helps make editing documents while keeping them secure - a much more simple task!

Cons

I least like its ease of use. Sometimes the icons and tools can get a bit confusing when differentiating and deciding which icon or tool will execute what.

Nikhil from Blockdale Media LLP

Best pdf editor online

1) With the help of pdf pro I was able to create and modify various pdfs daily

Pros

1) With the help of this online editor we were able to create, modify and compress various pdf editors. 2) Can easily be rated as the high in class

Cons

1) Even though the pricing justifies the various features it can still be reduced to a certain limit. 2) Moreover no complains as it is doing well

Lindsay from Highland Lake Resort

Easy to use but not a good value for the money

This program is probably best suited to those looking to make the most of its collaborative features.

Pros

The interface of PDF Pro is easy to use and very intuitive. The well-organized menu makes it easy to quickly find the tools you need. Building and managing documents is easy. The collaborative tools are very useful when working on team projects.

Cons

I was expecting this program to offer more in terms of layout tools and design options. Overall, I found it difficult to create professional looking documents in this program because it was so limited in terms of design sensibility and function. It is difficult to cleanly arrange and align selected items. Editing pre-existing documents was not as easy and straightforward as I had hoped. I found the selection tools do not always recognize the document elements I am attempting to select and edit.

Dave from AXIOL Heavy Industries

The best alternative to Acrobat on the market

Pros

It does everything we used to use Acrobat for. It allows us to import and convert via the software or online. The price point is perfect. Free

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Works as it should.