Browse TravelPerk Reviews

Mandi from Bowers & Wilkins

Industry: Consumer Electronics

A Travel Coordinator's best friend

A super easy answer to quick business travel arrangements. TravelPerk have provided a very personal service to our business and for that we are very grateful - they really have become partners and that aligns them far more with the more traditional corporate travel agent without the heavy price tag. We book a lot of very difficult travel itineraries and TravelPerk is always happy to step in and put in the grunt work which saves me a huge amount of time. Customer service is very accessible and very good and when I am away from the office they are always happy to pick up my travel bookings on behalf of my colleagues, which is way beyond the call of duty. Their offices are filled with very enthusiastic staff who are clearly happy to work in such a fab environment.

Pros

Our business has been utilising TravelPerk for well over a year now. From the very start they bent over backwards to ensure that we had the support and assistance we needed. The software is super easy to use, my favourite part is that the price on the front end matches what you pay at check out - many of these platforms are misleading with their prices which is frustrating for a busy Office Manager. Easy to set up new people, cost centres, policies and to monitor travel spend.

Cons

I do wish we could earn rewards on hotels. A more extensive mobile app would be very useful.

Fraser from Chattermill

Has taken a lot of pain out of corporate travel but can still be improved

Customer service has been fantastic since the beginning - our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and helped us loads during setup and since then 99% of CS reps have been superb at solving problems fo us

Pros

Product is very intuitive for travellers to book travel that is within the companies budget and travel programme. The approval flow is extremely simple and centralised billing is super easy. The concierge service is great

Cons

The lack of flexibility can be super annoying. On the premium feature it is setup so that TP get as many premium fees as possible so if you are booking a trip for 3 people and some need train travel to the airport and some don't you need to make a separate booking. Or if they are not doing the exact same nights in a certain hotel. I get why they do it but if TP really care for customer experience they will fix this (they are very adamant they won't be changing this)

Reasons for Choosing TravelPerk

There is much of a muchness between them but the attention to the customer from TravelPerk was miles ahead

Dana from carbyne

goo intentions, could be better

Our CS was really nice, tried to answer our problems, but the system itself wasn't good enough.

Pros

It is easy to use when it come to pick your flight and book it.

Cons

You can find flights in google and not in the system, which can give use loosing money. Costumer support was not good, very slowly and a lot of the time got an answer that nothing can be done.

Reasons for Choosing TravelPerk

Israely start up, strong back of GBS system

Reasons for Switching to TravelPerk

exploring another system, got it without any cost for a trail period, they improved the system for us always and very fast.

Emilie from Sinequa

Overall great tool ; yet some improvements to make

Pros

It's very easy to use. It's 100% free and fills its promises. Flight and hotel rates are aligned with those you could find on google, except it's all in one place (no need to scroll flight company + hotels.com, + ...) It's possible to either have your company charged monthly, no charge for the traveler (very relevant to Europeans) It's also possible to have your travelers pay with their credit card if that's their favorite choice (very relevant to Americans). As a European-American company, this is precious. Also, invoices are always crystal clear, no secret fees, no tons of extra little money invoices for whatever. It's all gathered under the trip ID (fees, refunds) and very easy to figure out. My accountant approves. Yet a pro (that has a Con side): all prices are the lowest available. This is great as I am totally relaxed about finding the best available rates for every request.

Cons

- No trains on the tool. Europeans books a lot of trains. - Approval workflow wasn't satisfying and lead us to purchase a different tool just for approval workflows. - It's always the "lowcost/low service" rate, which means no luggages, no flex, no modification, and when travelling business, that's an issue (because business travelers need flexibility at some level.) If I want the "semi-flex" rate, which in most flight companies will allow the ticket to be modified with a reasonable fee, I have to ask offline : send a mail, request the ticket, wait for answer, discuss my choice, confirm ; and then only will it be booked. When trying to book a flight, every minute counts, so this is HUGE con.

Avital from ITSC Finanacial Modeling

TravelPerk is light years better than any business travel solution in the market today

We get more visibility, less overhead and managed to save 23% on our global travel spend compared to the travel agent we were using before

Pros

IT JUST WORKS!!! Unlike all the old corporate booking tools out there, TravelPerk is neatly designed and lets me book a trip for myself or for others in minutes. They have a huge inventory as they are integrated not only with Amadeus and all the old GDS travel networks with Skyscanner, Expedia, Booking.com and all the online inventory we are used to finding online so I always get the best options. I don't have to browse multiple websites, it's all there in one place, with my travel information, documents, and preferences. On top of that, if anything goes south, they have an amazing 24/7 customer support so it's like having your own personal travel assistant

Cons

It would be great if I could check-in directly without having to be redirected to the airline website

Eleni from Workable

TravelPerk is exactly what I was wishing for! It is an immense help with corporate travel.

The benefit of a calmer mind.

Pros

I LOOOVE the profiles! The fact that all my colleagues' information is uploaded and I don't have to fill it in for every single ticket is a wish come true. I like the fact that each person can access their profiles and make adjustments. The fact that they do the research on their own is a life saver for both them and I. My job is done faster, easier, with no mistakes and all the information is gathered in one place. I no longer have to search my emails for tickets, hotels and the sort. I no longer have to resend and resend confirmation numbers, names, addresses.

Cons

I really hope you get to fix all the little issues that is stopping TravelPerk from being perfect.

Paula from Inshuk

Great service -Save a lot of time and hassle

Pros

It's a free tool that combines the perks of searching for your own flights and hotels online (no travel agents involved, so much faster and more dynamic) plus the advantages of having all the expenses and reports in one place. They also have great support line- you can actually talk to someone (not machines) that can fix any issue with your travel, like a travel agent would do. We had to change a flight and the process was super smooth and easy. And, IT'S FREE!

Cons

We use Airbnb rather than hotels quite frequently.. You can ask TP support to book Airbnb, but an automatic integration with Airbnb would be nice.

Carina from Alpega

When I've got an issue, the solution was immediate

My experience is really good! I've never had issues with any reservation despite of travelling very often. Customer service reacted immediately when I was left on ground in Belgium by airline cancellation. Even it was at 1 am in the morning, they booked a hotel for me and make the situation less stressful. Very satisfied with Travelperk!

Pros

It's very easy to use to build the trips, the addition of hotel reward cards was a plus

Cons

Some hotels availabilty, not easy to find roundtrips with 2 airlines. Also not being able to make some changes but having to make an entire new booking.

Company decision

Sophie from Rentals United Spain S.L

The Customer Support is fantastic!

Pros

Firstly, the platform is very user friendly! It allows team members to organise and control their own trips within a Travel Policy set by us which is really handy! Furthermore, it's simple to use when organising big group trips too! But I would like to focus on how helpful the TP team are; fast response time, great support feedback and also give great advice! Understandably, this current situation is difficult for the travel industry, but the TP team have been nothing but great! Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our account manager!

Cons

For the moment, I am happy with how the software works!

Patrick from Go PopUp

Great experience, ingenious convenience

Pros

First, we use TravelPerk to book all business travel for our sale employees and appreciate the most, that finally we found a service that provides one invoice for all. In the past, we needed to book everything separately and take care about the invoices, which is always more struggle than fun. This times are over thanks to TravelPerk and their great product. Second, the User Experience of the product is outstanding. It's intuitive and easy to use and every single sales employee can book their travel now by themselves thanks to the option to implement your own guidelines and policies.

Cons

Would be great to be able to book different airlines and provider in one trip. Instead, you need to create two trips right now to achieve that. But this is nothing minor, just a plus for the future.

Nicolas from N-SIDE S.A

A tool so simple to use that you will never go back.

Implementation has been easy and flawless. It has helped us manage our Travels and Expenses like never before. Great UI and really simple to use. Monthly invoices, good pricing and probably one of the best customer support out there.

Pros

UI is beautiful you can tell how much work has been put into their web interface and the simplicity of booking trips is stunning.

Cons

Sometimes, their suppliers (Hotels) will insist that you pay your room before leaving although it has been paid already. Adding a function in the APP/ confirmation E-mail with the voucher so you can show it to the hotel would be perfect.

thanwa from Eak condoview

Industry: Information Services

Quick and easy booking By TravelPerk

We have made travel bookings for our clients. It's easy to book through TravelPerk. convenient and fast Impress our customers allowing me to continue my business. and can also compare the price, making it possible to save a lot of costs User-friendly design Efficient customer care team On average, replies within minutes. My customers want to cancel their booking or switch to a new itinerary right away. i feel really awesome

Pros

Quick and easy booking Quick troubleshooting and very good booking options.

Cons

Customer support never resolves issues during live calls, but 100% say we'll get back to you via email without giving an estimate of when. (despite being asked to provide estimates)

Ruben from Gendoit

Easiest Travel Booking Solution Out there

Travel booking takes less time, and I save a lot of money as well.

Pros

It's so easy to book a trip that matches my preferences and our company policy. You just put in the destinations and date range, and you get the biggest range of flight possibilities ever... The filters make it easy to narrow down based on price, time of flight, etc. From there on you can easily add an hotel to the trip in an interface that looks like all the major consumer travel sites. For our company it's really made our life easier. Whenever I have a problem, and I don't mean with the app, but things like getting stuck at an airport for example, the team at TravelPerk is always available to help me out, which is awesome! I've never had such an experience with any other travel company or airline before.

Cons

That I can't use it for my private trips :D Functionality is being added an improved week over week so it's always getting better.

David from Onefootball

Extremely usefull and amazing customer service

Super satisfied. I would recommend it to any peer who wants to smoothen its travel actions.

Pros

I like the functionalities and how easy it is to select flights and hotels. What I like the most is the customer service. Super fast and efficient, i've only had good experiences when I needed to request support.

Cons

It could be a bit confusing when we select a flight and its price changes along the process.

Tamar from EyeClick

Perfect business travel solution

Pros

The ease of use, great and intuitive interface and amazing customer support. Travelperk saves me tons of time and frustration, I think that they will make the travel agents obsolete!

Cons

I wish you could also book Airbnb in the platform. But I know that you can ask the great support team to book it.

Falk from badiapp

Great customer and product experience

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes the business flight and accommodation is booked, everything w/o any hassle. I had to change my flight several times and the customer support is quick, helps out and is there for one when you need them!

Cons

Some features are missing yet such as automated integration with platforms like airbnb or most importantly the ability to have the boarding pass on the app.

Sylvain from Goodpatch

Booking 2 flights a week for 4 months. And a few hotels and Airbnbs.

Saved me Quite a few times.

Pros

The most perfect customer support, friendly, always there and helpful, switching flights, getting refunds. They almost feel like colleagues from another team.

Cons

Flight bookings always take 20 between the search and the payment, probably because the providers target business bookers with increased prices... Also looking to have a "My favorite" section, or having an integration of Airbnb.

Mia from Stuart

A great tool!

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use and makes our lives so much easier to be able to book everything in one place!

Cons

I think the approver/submitter/group set up is quite confusing when adding a new person

Luz from Submer Technologies SL

pràctico

de momento bueno

Pros

la agilidad en comprar lo servicios que ofrece y la rapida respuesta de sus agentes

Cons

es un mal momento para todos, pero en general estamos contentos

It is a must have in any company.

I use it occasionally in my work

Pros

With TravelPerk it gets really easy to set up​ any travel: booking tickets and accommodation​ never was so easy. Their platform is user-friendly and their​ customer support is always available

Cons

Honestly, I cannot see something I didn't like about Travel Perk. If I had to say something to improve it would the flexibility​ and options while choosing the accommodation​

Richard from Phiture GmbH

Boom, great tool! Quick, friendly and helpful customer services!

safe time, and have a better overview

Pros

Easy to handle and confirm all employees business trips. All the invoices come through a catchall mail and our accounting department not hassling around to search for all the invoices

Cons

providing soon, but not yet the possibility to compare prices. Sometimes travelperk do not match the flights like other search webpages.

Adolfo from The Hotels Network

Excellent solution, even better service, thank you!!

Overall experience is great, totally recommend Travelperk.

Pros

Everyhing es very well thought, simple, intuitive and precise.

Cons

Honestly, nothing pop-ups to my mind to answer as like least about this software.

Raquel from Uniplaces

The best travel tool EVER

Centralised costs, budget control, easiness to use, time saving.

Pros

TravelPerk is very Easy to Use, is has a Fantastic Costumer Service and Prices are fantastic...and it's improving.

Cons

If I do have to say something i would say need to ask for train tickets and some hotel that are not on the tool (Yet); and not a big Cons, just something that is being improved.

John from Lingo24

Industry: Translation and Localization

Charming people on your side

Very positive - flexible when booking travel and accommodation

Pros

It is easy and quick to use both the app and the website, and if you encounter any difficulties, the charming TravelPerk team rush to your aid. Lovely to find such good service and tech in one place

Cons

Sometimes they take a while to find the best solutions but not really their fault

Oleksandr from Transferwise

Good and fact app to find flights, hotels for a trip

Pros

It gives a lot of choices for flights. I can filter them by some parameters. Choice of hotels is good as well. It gives me advices if some prices are out of my company policy

Cons

Suggested me a hotel which supposed to be in 300 meters from our office. But in real it was in 9 km. So something wrong with accuracy or not clear what is that number means. Confuse a little bit.

Niclas from Productsup

All-in-one makes it easy

Pros

It is great to have everything regarding business trips in one single application. Next, to that, in case things have to be clarified, the support always fast and helpful.

Cons

In the beginning, there wasn´t the option to book rental cars.

Kristijana from SysKit Ltd

Very good, but could be better

So far, so good.

Pros

TravelPerk allows us to have everything we need for a business trip in one spot, it's easy to use.

Cons

We have had some slow reply experience with the customer service, but that is probably because of the covid-19 situation.

Agostina from WILD Fi

The best way to book business travel

Travelperk has allowed our staff to have more autonomy to book and choose hotels and flights and morale improved because of that. Also, the process of setting up and booking the trips has been much faster since we adopted the software.

Pros

Their search engine is really good, it has a lot of criteria and filter to make sure you find the best option for you. The free account works really well. Their user interphase and experience is very good.

Cons

The app needs to develop into other verticals to make life easier for business travellers. I would like to be able to search and book car rentals and to be able to tag the trips and integrate them into Expensify.

Olivier from Ykone

Perfect Partner

Save time & money.

Pros

Team is amazing. Always available to help and provide assistance. Software is clean. Love to classify my spends per project.

Cons

Mobile version would be fantastic. i would like to be able to make bookings on mobile. Personnalize email with company layout

Burak from Trent University

Industry: Public Policy

Convenient but limited

I have used it a few times to check the available flights for my professional and personal travels; the prices I found were pretty reliable, which is a very important quality for such softwares.

Pros

What I like the most about TravelPerk is its convenience. It is very practical for getting information about flights and bookings. It can be more popular if it increases its features and a good quality of customer services that ir provides.

Cons

The software lacks many features someone often needs when booking flights. Also, it needs to provide well-established customer services for dependability.

Robert from Bowers & Wilkins

Good service :)

The overall experience was positive and I would recommend to my friends.

Pros

I thought the ease of access was the best part of the software.

Cons

No issues with the software, was very easy to use and setup.

Constantine from Billymob

Straight forward and easy to use! Plus a top customer service team!

An uncomplicated and stress free booking

Pros

Its simple and easy to use. A very user friendly interface, creating an extremely uncomplicated booking process. Customer support is fast, friendly and right to the point.

Tugce from University of Pennsylvania

Industry: Public Policy

Practical yet open to improvement

I have used it a couple of times to check for flights and found it pretty convenient for time-efficiency and access to information for flights. available

Pros

What I like most about this software is its convenience. The software is very practical and user-friendly and thus does not require high-tech skills to navigate it, which I find as an important plus.

Cons

I wish the software provided a wider range of features to better serve to the needs of users; it is open to improvement.

Diana from Firma

Best tool ever!

Pros

So easy to use, save time and money with the best travel prices, features, and support. They also do webinars and recommendations for all the companies. And they have a great initiative for the office managers.

Cons

sometimes I can find better prices buying straight away to the airlines.

Danny from Rocme BVBA

We use Travelperk for all our team travels, and it has proven to be a great added value for the team

Centralized view, good pricing and great customer support.

Pros

The software stops where the people start.. Your customers support is the added value to the product. We like the fact that we have everything in one place, centralized and available for everyone in the team

Cons

Limited functionality for booking AirBNB and Eurostar / Thalys tickets. Once a project is booked there is no way to amend extra reservations. Central travel calendar for the full team to view (now depends on user rights)

Jiri from Adastra Business Consulting

Poor customer experience

It is a nice platform as long as everything runs ok. Once issue appears, they just blame their partners instead of solving it.

Pros

Fairly automated option for manging your business trips

Cons

Poor customer support, they are just a reseller, not bearing any responsibility for possible issues.

Poor experience

Great platform system

Able to book flights and pay the total price at a convenient timing

Pros

Your able to book your own flight. On the platform you can view all the various available flights and with few clicks you can book them.

Cons

Not able to book flex flights. Like one flight from airline and another return flight from another airline

Liviu from BlueBridge One Business Solutions Limited

TravelPerk makes all bookings easy to book!

We are using TP inside the company and it's easy and straight forward. And for me as an Administrator just simplifies my work.

Pros

its fast, easy to use and excellent support.

Cons

sometimes the delay before a consultant responds.

Reasons for Choosing TravelPerk

1. easy admin 2. SAML 3. easy for employees to book.

Alex from Chatter Communications

Decent but not perfect

Overall good. Especially for large trips with lots of tickets / costs.

Pros

Not having to use expenses and being able to book multiple tickets for colleagues.

Cons

Not being able to select multiple starting locations in one trip (colleagues travelling from different start points) Seat reservations not always working. Mix between mobile ticketing and collections, even on repeat journeys. Choice of hotel often limited.

Evan from NABC

Easy to operate

Being able to book flight easy and rapidly

Pros

Perfect for group flight booking. Able to book multiple flights for a big group. Also you can download a report of the entire flight.

Cons

Not flexible to choose flights facilities. For example when booking a round-trip flight, not possible to book a business class seat on the outbound and then a economy seat on inbound flight. Which makes it difficult to take advantage of cheap airfare.

All was good.

Pros

Maybe you can add an edit on the same booking, for example, if I reserved a flight, then I can go back to the same booking and add a hotel or another flight under the same confirmation reference. Also, I did reserve a fair at night and it was around 450 EUR, but when you actually reserved the flights the fare went up to 490 EUR, so please make sure you book these flights on the spot somehow to reserve the avaliable fair

Lara from Volotea

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Flights to Athens

It was faster and easy to book flights and to get online tickets. I didn't experience any problems during my flights. Thanks TravelPerk for your efficiency!

Pros

TravelPerk is very useful and efficient Software to book flights. I had nice flights to Athens with different airlines and everything was easy and smooth.

Cons

I like least the way to contact the customer support, I had to wait for getting a reply. In my case I prefer a direct contact with a person.

Christopher from IllFonic

Industry: Computer Games

Makes travelling for work easy!

TravelPerk has made business travel easy for me and my coworkers.

Pros

Booking flights is extremely easy using TravelPerk. It has very good prices on a large number of flights and I have had no problems using it so far.

Cons

Booking ground transportation through TravelPerk can be a little finicky, so make sure you have a backup plan if you need a ride to/from airports.

Dominika from Wunder Carpool

Great!

Pros

What I value most about Travelperk is undoubtedly its great and friendly customer support. They react very quickly and efficiently and I know that I can always count on their help even in the emergencies. Travelperk has simply made the travel management so easy and much less time consuming that I can just recommend it to everybody.

Francisco from MEININGER Hotels

Industry: Architecture & Planning

We have been trying this in our department for some months now. I am quite satisfy with the service

-Good overview of the options -Flexibility for bookings -Good customer service

Pros

-Easy to use interface -More flexibility than with other providers (travel agencies e.g) we have used in the past -Good customer service with short respond times

Cons

-I had some issues due to the length of my name (It has not been an issue for flying - only EU flights)

Laura from Adyen

Efficient and easy to use

It´s always easy to use, fast and effective. When I had some problems cause of dates or availabaility the Customer Care contacted me inmediately.

Pros

Its really easy to use. Even more than other tools as Booking.com cause it´s faster and intuitive.

Cons

i didn´t experienced any issues, so I can say its quite satifactory

Luc olivier from ACTULUX A/S

Great concept and travel assistant, cannot wait to see more features. Great app and customer service

Time saving

Pros

Simple, and to the point. Easy to book flights and hotels. All invoices are in one place. Great customer service

Cons

Have booked several times where the prices has gone up following a booking, no possibility for adding car rental and integrating other loyalty programs

It's the fastest and easiest way to organize my trips when travelling for work.

Save time and having all trip organized in one place.

Pros

The customer support is the best, they respond very fast and they quickly provide solutions and solve any issue. The app is also very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The only issue I encountered was because of incomplete details about check-in/check-out times in booked hotels.

Angelo from Astro Capital OU

Absolutely incompetent when things go wrong

Far from a hands-off experience, don't get fooled by the ease of booking and managing your trips, if things go wrong (airline cancel a flight or reschedule it) they will leave you alone with all things booked on their name. (I've booked several flights priorly so I'm not talking from just a bad experience.)

Pros

- It is easy to use - Well Organized invoices

Cons

- Customer support is not able to handle issues. I reached out to them countless times and they kept telling me to wait for the situation to get solved. This didn't happen - I had two flight cancellations but their dashboard didn't update. If I wouldn't have checked the airline site I would have lost my flight

Response from TravelPerk

Replied March 2020

Hello Angelo, thank you for your review. At this time, the entire travel industry is experiencing an unprecedented number of cancellation requests. As such wait times have unfortunately been increased. I know that our team was able to process your request and we have confirmed this with you.

Dr Peter from Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business

Straight-forward tool, excellent customer service

Pros

The software has a lean interface which gives you exactly what you need for travel booking. I bought a ticket and had to add baggage, which I did via a request to customer service. The whole operation was completed within minutes.