All ClickUp Reviews

Katelyn

LOVE It!

Chandler

December 2022

Best format and best features for a project management software

I love Clickup and I have tried every project management platform there is, and I will always end up going back to Clickup.

Pros

I love the interface and design of Clickup. It makes project and task management extremely organized and clear, and aesthetically pleasing. It's my favorite platform for managing projects and tasks and working with teams virtually.

Cons

There isn't really anything I like least about the software...maybe that it doesn't have every thing I need as far as client information and invoicing.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I like Clickup better and the way it looks and the features. It doesn't charge you extra for every little feature or basic features.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Chandler! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Ahmed

ClickUp: The All-in-One Project Management Tool

Overall, ClickUp is a highly user-friendly project management tool that offers a range of integrations and is easily accessible on mobile devices. It is constantly updated with relevant improvements and has a competitive price compared to similar tools on the market. In addition to its functionality and customer service, ClickUp has a visually appealing interface that makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. It also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help users get the most out of the platform. However, some users may find it easy to become disorganized if they use a lot of features and boards within the platform, which is why it may be helpful to designate specific individuals to manage certain areas of the system. Overall, ClickUp is a great tool for managing projects and offers a good value for its functionality and design.

Pros

ClickUp is a project management tool that is highly user-friendly and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each user. It offers a range of integrations and is easily accessible on mobile devices, making it a convenient way to keep track of personal and team projects. The app is constantly updated with relevant improvements and its price is competitive compared to similar tools on the market. In addition to its functionality and customer service, ClickUp has a visually appealing interface that makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. It also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help users get the most out of the platform. Some users may initially be hesitant to try ClickUp, but once they do, they are often impressed by its ease of use and robust capabilities. The platform also has a time-tracking feature and the option to integrate with external time-tracking tools like Togl. Overall, ClickUp is a great tool for managing projects and offers good value for its functionality and design.

Cons

If a company uses a lot of features and boards within ClickUp, it can be easy to become disorganized. To address this issue, our company has assigned specific individuals to be responsible for managing the relevant department or area of service within the ClickUp management system. This helps to ensure that everything is organized and running smoothly.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

it has more value over price

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

After using Trello for my project management needs, I decided to switch to ClickUp. I have been very impressed with the user-friendliness of ClickUp and its ability to be customized to fit my specific needs. The range of integrations and mobile accessibility make it convenient to keep track of my projects on the go. I also appreciate that ClickUp is constantly updated with relevant improvements and has a competitive price compared to similar tools on the market.One of the features that stands out to me is the visually appealing interface, which makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. The platform also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help me get the most out of the tool. While I did not have any issues with Trello, I have found ClickUp to be a more robust and feature-rich option for managing my projects.Overall, I am very happy with my decision to switch to ClickUp and would highly recommend it to others in need of a reliable project management tool.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Ahmed! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp! If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! We also have quite a few options to help you and your team get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at help@clickup.com to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Babajide

Best Task Management App

Pros

It is very good in tickets automation and very easy to use.

Cons

I didn't have or experience any bad issue during usage.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Babajide! Thanks so much for the awesome review! ���� We really appreciate the feedback and we're beyond thrilled to hear that you think ClickUp is the best task management app! That's music to our ears!���� Also, if there ever is anything at all we can do to improve your experience with the platform in the future, please let us know at help@clickup.com. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Amit

Industry: Information Services

November 2022

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the time...

This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Pros

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Cons

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

modern UI, Code highlighter, fast interface and lighter and easy to maintain. Plus 100 and 1 million features.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Switch was very easy in our case as we stopped using Todoist on previous stream and started working on ClickUp when the new work stream started. This means there was no moving tasks or bugs.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ���� We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Replied November 2022

Amit

December 2022

One of the best and most affordable project management tool

I had a great experience using ClickUp for project management. It is a very user-friendly tool that has helped me to keep track of my projects and tasks. I have found it to be very helpful in organizing my work and keeping me on track. It has also been a great help in collaborating with other team members. Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a very valuable tool for managing my work.

Pros

I love ClickUp as a project management tool for our team. I like how it's user-friendly and how it allows me to easily keep track of my projects. The best feature that we use is the custom properties. I can make notes about my tasks and then I can pull them up in the future to see how long I worked on that task and other details about that project. It's helpful for us to stay on top of our projects and we can easily create and manage them all in one place. I would definitely recommend ClickUp to any team.

Cons

For someone who isn't familiar with technology, it can be daunting to see all the features available in ClickUp. However, I didn't find any major issues with the product.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

There are a few reasons why I chose ClickUp as my project management tool over the alternatives.For one, ClickUp is very user-friendly and intuitive, which makes it easy for me to manage projects and track progress.Additionally, ClickUp offers a lot of features and integrations that other project management tools lack, which makes it a more comprehensive solution for my needs.Finally, ClickUp is affordable, which was an important factor in my decision-making process.Overall, ClickUp is the best project management tool for me because it is user-friendly, feature-rich, and affordable.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Amit! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Joshua

December 2022

My experience with click up

Easy transmission from updating tax from excel to web-base app like clickup

Pros

The interface was easy to use with the ability to drag jobs from Open to InProgress to Completed to InReview to Rejected to Accepted and Close is perfect for me to monitor jobs

Cons

I don't have a negative review for an application that is user friendly

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

One of the management had used it before and advised we use it too

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Microsoft excel is a manual way of updating task and I need something more automated and easy of use

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Joshua! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

December 2022

The Hub for all our task communication in our business

We loved the software from the start. It made everything super easy and we have a bird's eye view of everything that's ongoing in the business.

Pros

After trying different alternatives, we arrived at Clickup and we couldn't do without it. We use it as our business hub every day to check off tasks, to create tasks and assign them to the team. We use it as our main calendar and keep an eye on all our projects.

Cons

It's sometimes slow, but they tend to fix that quickly.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Clickup sold itself with its ease of use. We watched a few tutorials and were up and running within a week.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Hive was too slow and staff members couldn't use it. Asana was too clunky and expensive.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

ClickUp - One app to replace them all

Pros

It lives up to its promise, one app to replace them all.

Cons

It is not easy to use on mobile devices.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

It's simply the best and more modern. It has everything we need in an IT company.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

ClickUp is more sophisticated than Asana in so many ways. It gives more features on the trial version than in Asana.

Becky

January 2023

ClickUp is an all-in-one solution for managing projects

Time and information management in projects. This tool is helpful for defining the workload of a team and determining the most productive day to assign it to each member in the future.

Pros

Superior user experience and interface design, with many helpful tools for managing various projects. It's the best tool out there for setting priorities and keeping track of the tasks your team needs to get done.

Cons

Nothing in particular, however it could be helpful if private notes could be added to tasks, making secure the sharing of a list or folder with a client.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

By keeping everything related to the project in one place, we can keep tabs on its progress more easily. Includes documentation, feature descriptions, bug reports, and more. There was unquestionably an improvement in efficiency.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Becky! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Alson

Great productivity tool

Overall the experience is pleasant, only the pricing is a little high for our taste.

Pros

It's a great tool to organise your tasks and share them with clients. The onboarding is quick and painless and it can be very easily set up for any type of agency or even for in-house work.

Cons

The limited amount of guests that we can allocate is a major headache and it's quite expensive, considering most other platforms gives you unlimited guests.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

We were looking to try out another alternative, however we did not notice the client guest accounts were limited until we purchased.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Alson! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ✨ We're glad to hear that your overall experience has been pleasant and we would love to look into the guest and pricing issues you mentioned to see if we can help. Please contact us at help@clickup.com anytime! ����

Adam

Scaling a Bookkeeping Business

Our 4 member bookkeeping team is set up to work remotely. We were able to solve these problems: With more than 20 bookkeeping clients needing data entry and reconciliations every month, we needed to know what had been done so far, what was left to do, what is stopping us from doing something, what is the resolution for that stop. With ClickUp, we can jump on a Zoom call, look over open tasks, and overdue tasks and get them resolved.

Pros

This is the first task management/project management system I've used and it is very easy to understand. You can make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be. I like the ease of integrations and the ability to generate tasks very easily with Zapier. The dashboard views are very valuable and I use them daily!

Cons

It feels very slow at times. Most of my day time use can feel very sluggish. I'm on a 27" iMac with 24GB of ram, I may need more, but I only use Google Chrome 90% of the day. I don't have other programs open or running in the background. I do have about 20 tabs open but still, the other pages load much quicker than ClickUp. I have at least 1000 tasks in ClickUp spread out over 7 spaces and a hundred folders, but still, I need ClickUp (especially for business) to be faster. I do need more than just one layer of sub-tasks though. The checklists are good, but sometimes we just need one more layer. Also, your legacy recurring scheduling options are amazing and I'm not sure why it's no longer supported. It's perfect for our setup where we require recurring tasks to behave a specific way.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

I was able to learn ClickUp for free and get my whole team using it right away and getting feedback from them along the way. I was able to try the business version for free as a trial and learn the benefits of upgrading. I saw clearly the Project Roadmap and the user interactions and their recommendations that were driving development. I saw quite a few bookkeepers and accountants chiming in and I decided that I would take the leap and watch ClickUp evolve and go along for the ride and UpVote those features I needed.

Mehandi

March 2022

ClickUp Genuine Review

I am managing my Team, Projects, New Clients, New Business Ideas, Tracking Time taken per tasks and improving the Productivity, Scaling the Team.

Pros

Things which I like about ClickUp are:- 1) There is no alternative of ClickUp with respect to Features and Pricing. 2) TimeTracking ( which is a paid feature in other softwares like:- Asana, is freely available) 3) We can Hide Projects from other teammates ( even if we are on the free version of it) 4) The FREE Version of ClickUp is beating the Paid Version of so many other similar softwares. 5) Direct integration with the 3-rd Party tools wothout the use of Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Flow, Integrately, Pabble Connect etc.

Cons

Nothing is missing in ClickUp but continuous evalutaion and development for making it even more better is always needed. ClickUp is one of it's kind in the market now adays.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

There were so many features in Asana which were on the paid version of Asana such as :- 1) Time Tracking 2) Hiding Projects from other team mates 3) 3rd - Party Integrations 4) Customer Support is not that strong

Barak

February 2022

Great team, great intentions, lots of potential, yet unintentional complex

In my opinion Clickup has lots of potential. The software has a great developers and support team, that really do seem to care about the product and the users. For over 3 years I tried to make it work for us as an All-In solution for our business management (small services agency). Twice during that time I was a paying user, and twice I downgraded my subscription. It's not easy for me to write these words, because I do love the team behind it, and appreciate their efforts, but I gotta keep it honest. The software seems to try to be everything for everyone, offer endless features to solve every problem in the online space, and by that making it unintentionally complex. We switched to Clickup from Asana, and always found ourselves going back to the simplicity of Asana (which isn't perfect as well). When we did tried to use ClickUp we encountered bugs and laggish interface, errors that were sometimes really disruptive (such as changes you make don't save to the DB), and my team couldn't get used to the interface - it was just too cluttered, messy, and too difficult to find your tasks and understand what you need to do. The first part - tech issues - to my best understanding improved a lot. Still, the second part is still not quite there. I recommend clients to use Clickup as a Company Wiki software, due to it's free price tier and easy setup. That's about it.

Pros

I like the Docs view which is perfect for a simple company Wiki. I recommend it to many of my client. I also like the support team which is super responsive and helpful. The software seems to be improving all the time. Hoping to become a paying customer again.

Cons

Oh boy... The software was quite buggy for a long time. This seems to improve, but you never know. Besides that I don't like the over complexity of it. When you only want to easily manage your tasks, the interface seems to be cluttered and all over the place. Too many small buttons/links/elements floating around, distracting you. The whole thing needs to be redesigned with a more clean/minimal/focused layout in mind. Still think the software has good use cases, and we do use it, but for task/project management it's not 100% there yet.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Clickup seemed to offer more features, and a cheaper paid plan (we wanted to upgrade Asana, but the paid plan is a jump too high in price comparing to the free tier)

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Barak! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience! We depend on feedback from users like you to continue to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Doc view! We have a few suggestions to make your experience with ClickUp better! First, we recommend trying a different layout to see if that works better for you! Next, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! I understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on! We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps. Have an amazing and productive day!

Replied May 2022

Paddy

April 2022

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pros

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Cons

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

Julia Maria