• Pros

• "The system saves me time which I love. I wouldnt be with out it now . Before I used a dairy & pencil . I can be away from my salon and still check and take bookings."

• "Its's dummy proof and quick! anyone can work with this program. You can upload anything from your client and you can make a lot automatic like feedback mail, reminder of appointment"

• "That customers can book their appointments online. That feedback can be given by customers and imprinted on your website "

• Cons

• "Sometimes it's hard to see if updates are actually being applied. For the rest, I am very pleased with the product. I have no negatives about the product."

• "they do not work Costum yet, So If you need some extra's and you want to pay for it, They struggle a bit. But in time I think they will do because we want to pay for it."

• "Lack of social media links to reviews and I would like to see more business marketing tips or any tips to improve small business."

Browse Salonized Reviews

Monique from MONIQCARE Massagepraktijk

Perfect support for my practice! Perfect support for my practice!

This software gives me more time and rest because it works good. I usedLast to send my confirmations and my reminders by What'sApp daily. Now it is going automatically. I cannot make mistakes in this anymore. I can send an invoice easily. Clients have the possibility to pay forward. (iDEAL) I get compliments for the easy way they make a booking. I am online 24/7 so I am always available to be booked. And last but not least it gives me a very professional image.

Pros

"I'm really happy with the support that Salonized gives me. It gives me peace of mind that matters are handled automatically, for example confirmations, reminders and payments. Clients give me compliments because of the professional appearance Salonized has. Needless to say, I can recommend it to anyone!".

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Easy to use and offers great functionality.

I have used it for 2 years and has accompanied me during the process of development and growth of my business, has allowed me to optimize and facilitate the management of key aspects of the salon as the control and monitoring of the inventory of products and supplies, scheduling appointments and management of employees, in addition to billing and point of sale, so you can generate financial reports with just one click, I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality and benefits it has provided me, I hope to use it for a long time. Also that has given me the possibility of having to manage my own business and personal, continue working as a stylist, which has been wonderful for me.

Pros

Salonized is an automated, cloud-based system that offers many features and great benefits, among which are the management of appointments, employees, inventories and payrolls, in addition to a customer database and offers online reservations, automatic notifications, point of sale (POS). On the other hand it is very easy to configure as it has configuration wizard, which will guide the steps to complete the customization of the program, additionally it is very easy to use and navigate, has a very dynamic design and I like the level of customization, I can insert the logo of my business and choose the colors to be displayed in the services.

Cons

It is a very complete tool, I have not presented any type of inconvenience with its performance or operation. In general, it is worth the small investment I made when I purchased this service, I am very pleased.

Reasons for Choosing Salonized

I tested the 3 products, Versum, Shedul.com, and Salonized and although they have the same purpose and many features in common or similar, Salonized, I found it more intuitive and easy to use for my staff, as I liked the configuration wizard very much, in addition, its interface is very friendly and intuitive.

Wietske from Sportmassage Fryslan

'I'm super happy with Salonized!'

Pros

I'm really happy with Salonized, I can definitely recommend it to everyone! I use it for my sport massage practice. I have gotten a quick response on any questions I ask via the chat. If it's a bit too complicated they will schedule in a call with you to take some extra time to explain things. I even got sent a bouquet of flowers when my mother suddenly passed away on the day that my practice was supposed to open... This came really unexpected and I appreciated it a lot, thank you for that, it meant a lot to me!'

Cons

Nothing , I like Everything on this program salonized

Mandie from Dermis Aesthetics Ltd

Excellent But it is not flexible enough to capture very important information

Pros

It's a really good system, users find it very easy to book and the bookings are clear to the practitioner, the booking system is incredibly straight forward for the customer

Cons

The system should be more simple to customise by the user for example the booking page should have other options for the customer to complete which could be selected or not by the owner date of Birth or marketing information

Valentina from YouFirst Company

The Ferrari of salon software

Online booking system, online payments, super happy customers, no hassle

Pros

I have tried just about all the salon software packages; Salonized remains the best. It is the perfect online booking system, with Mailchimp and Mollie user-friendly integrations and good management information. The guidance and service is also very good. You can chat with them, get questions answered quickly, and the application has been actively developed by an enthusiastic team.

Ann Marie from Chic-beautyuk

The system works fantastically well for me I'm very pleased.

Makes my business run smoothly. The booking system runs perfectly for me . I've now linked my personal google calendar to salonized that's makes my life so organised being a small business . Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquirys promptly.

Pros

Cons

you can't see your deleted booking if you've made a mistake . Your feed back can't be tranfered to your face book or website . I think your text messages should be free or run from your own net work .

Debbie from Beautysalon Pure

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

Pros

I was able to work more efficient with Salonized, and gained customers through the low-threshold online plan system. There has been less no-shows, if any, because of the easy-to-set reminders and much less administration due to automatic rapports. There could still be features added to make it even easier for me, but Salonized is ongoing in development, so I expect this will happen soon!

Inge from Pedicuresalon Voetje voor voetje

Industry: Cosmetics

Should have done it much sooner! Should have done it much sooner! Great product!

I have more time to do other things. People easily make appointments online.

Pros

Should have done it much sooner! Switched from another online calendar. I should have done that sooner! My clients never have problems with booking appointments. It's always carefully organized. I can see a clear overview of everything and it saves me a lot of time! Great support team, too. If I have any questions, they respond quickly :)

Cons

There could be introduced a kind of picture of feet so that we can draw into these pictures and sign the problems on feet.

Michala from Mi-Wellness

super! Since October 2016, I have worked with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly

Since October 2016, I have woeker with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly and that it becomes more and more convenient with use. I have been very satisfied since I started with this system.

Pros

Now the appointments are neatly confirmed and reminders are sent out and I am able to produce attractive invoices. Everything is being kept in good standing within the reports. It works very efficiently. The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly! I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon.

Nyk from Jack Rabbits & nanoo

Affordable, Reliable and Supportive.

Pros

I love the constant new features being implemented by the customer demand. I love the ease of use of the system and the great reports that give me daily and monthly chart based visuals on my business.

Belinda from LIN Huidverzorging, Elst GLD

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent sytem!

Pros

This professional system perfectly fulfills my needs. For myself and my customers, it is very pleasant to use. Customers can even schedule their own appointments. The ability to pay in advance has received excellent feedback from my customers as well. Nice, smooth service from the Salonized employees. They take good care of the wishes of the customer. I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this system.

Cons

I'll wish that I could send the reviews to my website. I have no other things that I like least about Salonized.

Jay from High st beauty

I love how easy it is to use and how there is someone to answer questions fairly quickly

Pros

That it has made my life easier, with bookings and the running of accounts stock takes and being able to log in remotely from the salon

Cons

That you can double book a room, this idea I put forward and was told it would be done well over a year ago. Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist

Jolande from Healthy & Dreams

Excellent customer care.I wish that I had changed a lot sooner as it gives me so much more joy

happy clients

Melanie from Kubee

All in one

Pros

A very good system that combines all my needs. It works very smoothly and easily. After having 4 systems running consecutively, now, finally, I have them all in one.

Cons

Not possible to reserve a room or appliance when this one is always used in combination with a service

Suzy from Total Looks 4 You

Awesome!!

Pros

Awesome! Clear and simple software! Easy to use by multiple employees and even over the phone. Great service! Quick answers to questions through online chat, too. I will definitely recommend Salonized if someone asks me for an online agenda. Five stars!!

Marissa from Marissa Gelden

Salonized = PERFECT!

Professional to clients and easy to use.

Pros

The chat service is super fast and nothing is too much of a problem. If there is a problem, you will be helped quickly. Do not wait until your salon becomes more successful to get this program, use it immediately. This is what I did and my clients are very positive about the professional emails (confirmation + appointment reminders, feedback and online appointment system). In addition, this makes life a lot easier for the bookkeeper. It's an easy-to-use program that you'll master within a day.

Cons

I like everything about the software. If you really want to say something negative about the software, it will be about the price. It is not for free ofcourse. But the software is defenitly worth it.

Anoeska from BeautyStudio Anoeska de Wit

Very satisfied, especially as it is constantly developing!

Pros

I should have done this much sooner! It is a simple and easy system to work with. Quick chat service for questions. Not yet 5 stars because it is still improving and they are working on this, but I can definitely recommend it!

Cynthia from Petite Beaut

Best Option

it just does everything i need to for my salon & i've recommended it already

Pros

It has preatty much all you need from appoitment to client database, history of sales & services, inventory... And the customer support is simply the best i've ever dealt with.

Cons

There is nothing i dont like i would just love some upgrades such as loyalty point and birthday reminder (instead of having to go check manually)

Janna from Stam & Beauty

Good service!

A great overview at the end of the month and the digital agenda.

Pros

We are very pleased with our new system! The staff are getting familiar with it's use and we are receiving very good guidance. Salonized is open to improvement and is constantly being enhanced.

Cons

That not everything is possible yet. I would like to have the possibility to add a digital autograph to the invoice.

Stefan from Centre Cosmetique Carmen

Easy to use system that covers most of what we need as a beauty salon.

Pros

The fact that we can look into and update our schedule anywhere we are, even on our phone. Besides that it has a lot of usefell features like reporting. And the support team does great work. Easy to access and will do anything to help you.

Cons

At some points input could be made better, like adding a service or product when entering an invoice.

Daisy from Natural Me

Good service and quality

Pros

My experience with Salonized is still too short to assess it in the long term. However, what I can see and have experienced is the service. For example, there is always a quick response to my questions. I think the programme needs some work but it is easy for those geniuses that have a little computer experience.

Cons

Lyonne from medisch pedicure lyonne

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very good

Pros

Very good! Salonized is perfect for me. I only use the agenda function, but I should have done this much sooner. In case of problems, you get super support and it's quick. Definitely recommended it.

Stephanie from Wellness Belle histoire

Super nice program!!It's amazing and super easy for clients to use.

Pros

Super nice program!! I've been using Salonized since the beginning of this year and I have to say, it's great! The support team is amazing and I'm always helped quickly. I used to use another calendar system but this is much easier for me and for my customers. . Do yourself a favor and get it now!

Cons

I'm still struggling with a few things that can now no longer be done, such as arranging packages across different calendars or making reservations by customers, but Salonized is still under development so I expect that soon there will be a solution

Vanessa from Kapsalon ferro

Very satisfied.

Pros

The calendar is very easy to use and the chat support is excellent.easy to works whit the kassasysteem. Regularly updated and quickly answered.

Nathalie from Du face & body

Very satisfied with Salonized. Super user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

It takes less time to work. It's very easy

Pros

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything. Very satisfied with Salonized software .

NigelMacDonald Clinic from NigelMacDonald Clinics

The best salon software

Better communication with clients because of customade standard email contact.

Pros

Every day, I'm impressed by Salonized's capabilities, especially when compared to our previous online booking system. Salonized is really your best ally when it comes to managing your bookings and communicating with your customers. Moreover, staff is always willing to help you. No question is too silly or complicated for them, amazing! I should have started using it years ago! Keep up the good work, guys!

Marcel from Massagepraktijk Fit en Viaal

Excellent

Pros

Great program. Have not tried all the features due to time, but for what my business needs, it is perfect.

Helen from Helen Vlietman PMU

Pros

"Very practical program. A lot of explanation during the 'startup', via telephone but also via chat inside of the program. Fast response, even in the weekends sometimes. There is some trouble with the software every once in a while, but they' work on it immediately. I wouldn't want to work without it. They even uploaded my intire customer file into the program without any trouble.".

Mark from Shiatsu Praktijk Mark

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Exactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!!

Administration Client system Easy Billing en reporting

Pros

Exactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!! I am very pleased with this programme. I use it in my practice and I find it easy to use. There are always things to be improved here and there, but you can always make recommendations using the suggestion box, which the team actually takes seriously. Customer service is very helpful. Fantastic.

Edyta from House of Green

Wonderfull!!

Pros

"I'm super happy that I could try Salonized for free for a month! It's the ideal way to see if the system fits to your needs. I've been really impressed with how the program works! It's so compatable with my branch! It's practical, easy to use and the customer service is wonderful! I'll definitely continue using Salonized after this month! LOVE IT!".

Claudia from Claudia4Beauty

Super package and support

More time for my clients and more attention for my clients without my time, salonized works for me.

Pros

"Very nice and simple package with the most comprehensive possibilities. So glad I started selling Salonized. Super team as support, you always get a quick answer to your questions".

Cons

The time doesn't walk with you during the day. It would be nice if it does while you work in your salon.

karen from dermatopigmentatie

The best program for my business

Maaike from ToLiveFit

Very happy!

Pros

Very happy with this program. It says enough that I could test it for free for a month :) For the time being I'm only using the billing system and my invoices have never been made so quick. I know where I need to order of and what my stock is. I wouldn't want to work without it!

Rachel from Onami

Great program with a lot of possibilities

Easier administration

Pros

Great program with a lot of possibilities. Excellenct customer service. I'm very pleased with it. A Salonized app would make it even better!"

Cons

I would really appreciate it if we could plan customers ahead. So repeat every 2 weeks for example. Also a proper app.

Ine from Ine Waarts HuidXpert

Easy, intuitively, quick

Pros

This program works very swiftly This program works very swiftly, easily and intuitively. Also, the helpdesk is extremely helpful, quick to answer questions and easily accessible. I am very satisfied! :-)

Katie from Katie Reid Beauty

April 2015

Great system have found it easy to use...

I think this sytem is fantastic, i am a small business who wanted to become more organised and keep track of my customers trends. I really love using the system, i has eliminated no shows and allow customers a reminder in this busy world we live in today. -it is good value for money -easy to use -they provide great customer service even though they are in a different country to me if i could ask for something it would be that they have a package which incorporated SMS reminders but that is so small it doesn't seem mentioning!

Tamara from Magic Touch Mobile Spa

Love it

Just a great software instinly fell in love with it. Will recommend to anyone and value for money

Pros

Very easy software I really love it

Kristy from DYZL Old School Barber Shop

November 2015

Super user friendly and great customer service

Super user friendly Is easy to use, service is fast and friendly. new things get introduced all the time. I am very happy all around, I definitely recommend Salonized! keep up the good work !

Monique from Studio Quintes

March 2015

A very user-friendly program!

I recommend it to every salon, looking for a good billing and appointment system. You keep accounting records at the same time, so no additional time needs to be spent on this.

Marille from Beautiful Scincare

Salonized evaluation

Salonized fits my needs perfectly being an all in one POS system. Due to the automatic reminders there are a lot less no shows. Good value for money and great service!

Elle from Elle Emmanuel Hair

Fantastic Software - Couldnt live without it

As a sole trader I previously struggled to keep up with Stock Takes, and booking clients in - Salonized has helped me utilize my time more efficiently :)

December 2015

Lies from Esthetiek LizGrace

December 2015

If i could give them 6 stars, i would!

easy, nice, perfect, up to date,.... If i could give them 6 stars, i would! Salonized makes my life a little easier.... thanks!

Patricia from HIPP4YOU

Top Programm

Very good software program Easy software, good service