Browse Deskera Books Reviews

Alexander from Genysis

If you just took a bite of a lemon then Deskera will surely sweeten up your morning

Customer satisfaction 100%. UI 100%. Bank reconciliation for my accounts (Xero didn't have my banks) 1000%!!! Really happy :)

Pros

Its all integrated! This really has the ability to provide a fully inclusive platform for startups. Additionally, the Appsumo pricing was an enormous help however I've seen the regular pricing and charging for admins only is the first of its kind. Really showing its priorities for startups.

Cons

The CRM isn't quite fully featured and for now I will stick with CompanyHub. Heaps in the roadmap though so we will regularly evaluate the situation.

The above

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

I've been looking for bank reconciliation as I hate doing it manually. This was a big win. Xero wants $50 a month and likely more because I use multiple currencies (USD and AUD) which is a rip off. When life hands you lemons, move to Deskera.

Tae from Matrix Media Consulting LLC

Making the Switch

It covers distinct separate phases of my company and allows for the combining of different paid services. I look to continue saving on monthly expenses by having an effective and budget friendly solution.

Pros

I love that the developer of the software is listening to the users inside their Facebook private group and implementing the suggestions and changes. Any issues that arise are handled and provided with constant updates. New features and integrations are being deployed frequently, adding value to the purchase. The features and rich enough for my purposes and provides a tremendous value for my company.

Cons

While the software is not complex, making the transitions from decades of Quickbooks is time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import all my data and make the process a bit quicker and smoother. (Unless I overlooked this option somehow)

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Freshbooks at $50 per month was too expensive for my use case. Kashoo did not have enough features and felt limited.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

The interface was more modern, the ease of use using the software, budget-friendly pricing, and the support and roadmap of the developers.

Munema from Own Project

Accounting with an award-winning app

Pros

I like that Deskera Books focuses on different aspects related to the money side of things of your business: creating and sending invoices (by creating them from scratch or relying on one of the Deskera Books templates), tracking your bills purchases, and expenses, keeping track of your inventory, and getting real-time reports. The web version of Deskera Books has it all but the mobile app is very solid too. Usually, the mobile app is a "companion" to an online platform but the Deskera Books smartphone app really seems like a complete platform for the fact that there's so much you can do with it – it's not a surprise that it won a Webby Award!

Cons

I wish users could disable or hide some of the features they aren't going to need, especially with the mobile app. If you run an online business, for example, you may not need to keep track of inventory... unfortunately, this isn't an option, which means that you are going to see features, buttons and navigation menu items you don't really have much use for. The "full" dashboard does affect the user interface, no doubt

Goh Hoh Chee, Erwin

Completely Amateur Software

I would stay away. In the span of 1 month, I initially reported 4 bugs, only to have 2 bugs fixed, and I ended up with a whole new set of 5 bugs. All while wasting 30+ hours QA'ing the product for them because they don't know how to integrate with Stripe properly. The reviews on G2, Capterra, and Appsumo must be sponsored because there's no way I'm the only person who integrated Stripe with Deskera and I'm the only one with tech glitches. 3 business owners contacted me asking why I'm sending duplicate invoices. Kudos to the Deskera team for adding Stripe integration WITHOUT testing and WITHOUT performing QA.

Pros

Nothing was positive about this experience for 4 months.

Cons

It's been 1 month since my original request to have fixes to something so simple, and more importantly, REASONABLE. (1) Email invoices directly from Deskera app (2) Add a payment link in the body of the email. (3) Add a payment link to the attached invoice. (4) Add payment details to their Integrated "Stripe Express" Dashboard. For bug (4), imagine as a business owner receiving 20 payments and none of them have customer info or any other details, all that Deskera shows is a blank page with totals. Photo is attached here https://tinyurl.com/yfev3e5g. This was the response for (4), and I quote: "If you further want to confirm who all have paid, that is what the Bank reconciliation process is for. You will need to reconcile your bank against the various payments you receive regularly as well..." (1) was resolved (2) was resolved (3) was not resolved (4) was not resolved There is a new (5th) problem where integration with Stripe sends out phantom invoices that are separate from the invoices generated in Deskera. Accompanying the (5th) problem is a (6th) problem, where this new phantom invoice contains (A) a different Invoice # (B) contains different net terms and (C) contains a different date of issue. Another new problem after integrating with Stripe, (7) there is no connection back and forth. I.e. I send out an invoice for $1,000. Client asks for a $200 price adjustment. Deskera invoice is updated to show $800. The payment link does not update to reflect new $800 total.

Ryan from One Dog Solutions

Deskera Books is a great replacement for QuickBooks.

Pros

I've long been searching for a replacement for QuickBooks. Even my Intuit certified accounted loathes QuickBooks. Deskera Books has an easier interface and does everything I need it to do for invoicing and balancing my bank ledgers.

Cons

None so far. It does everything I need from an accounting standpoint.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Pricing and the native WooCommerce integrations made Deskara a slam dunk.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

QuickBooks can be cumbersome and is expensive. Deskera Books does everything QuockBooks does and more. Deskera also has an integration with WooCommerce natively, so recociling sales is even easier.

Great SMB accounting software with loads of extras

Pros

I'm currently using Deskera for accounting to replace Waveapps. While there seems to be a bit of a learning curve, it's not all that different, and there is a large feature set. Accounting *alone* is worth the price for me. I'm planning to bring on some VAs and contractors early next year and having HR and CRM functionality in one tool is a huge value.

Cons

The "revamped" interface is great but still undergoing some integrations. The main thing missing for me from Waveapps is the ability to connect my business credit card to track expenses (my bank account workds fine). Customer service has been very responsive and let me know it's under development, but for now I still have to import items which is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

The combination and integration of tools in Deskera will replace future needs for separate HR and CRM subscriptions.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

I wanted to consolidate my business tools, focusing first on my accounting options.

Kenton from EcoLogic

Just buy it, it's improving every single day

I was not terribly happy with Deskera at first, but since dealing with their support team, my opinion has totally changed. They are great, and very responsive as previously mentioned. I am excited to see where they take this software, as I have no doubt that they will do great things with it. They still have a passion to please their customers, which is sorely lacking in most offerings on the market today.

Pros

Their responsive customer support is the best part. If you have an issue or find a problem, they act very quickly to resolve things. The program is also a pleasure to look at, and the app is quite nice also.

Cons

The product, well, this iteration of it, is young, so there are still glitches and bugs to work out. But they are not sitting back and taking their time on this. Development is very fast, and things are being added and corrected all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

The price was right and nothing else really came close to its broad functionality, especially at its price point. Not many programs can run your business operations and your HR department while costing so little per month.

Arman from Interactive Intelligence

Industry: Information Services

An affordable alternative to Xero and Quickbooks

Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks. Very easy also to switch from their user interface since it takes the same terminology any accountant CPA would do. Easy transition.

Pros

Very complete Accounting software that has everything a small business needs. - Multicurrency - US Tax compliance Ready - Inventory Management - CCPA & GDPR compliant Very solid and quality product overall. great combo if you use the full suite (namely Deskerra Sales CRM + People for HR).

Cons

Nothing in particular. EU Tax compliance is lacking a bit at the moment but being in touch with their development team I know it will be live very soon.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Cost and lack of innovation. Deskera does a lot in this regard. They have a great mobile app, very usable on the go.

Akhmad Syaiful from PT Astrajingga Inovasi Digital

All in one ERP Software for SMB

Awesome ERP Software

Pros

I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application that is cool and can be taken anywhere so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons

So far there are no complain, what you have to check is deskera have compliance with your country or not

Complete features in Deskera and Indonesia Compliance

A beautiful well-rounded platform

Really good, and excited to see what the future will bring.

Pros

The UI is incredible, and the team are really proactive. It just works really well, it's not clunky at all. It tries to do a LOT of different things and that's usually not a good thing, but they seem to have pulled it off!

Cons

It's not integrated with UK HMRC yet, but this is meant to be coming Q4 2020. Also needs Amazon Seller Central integration (coming) and eBay integration.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

A bad experience, they cut off my account with no warning.

Christopher from Access to Care International

Deskera: Affordable Solution to an Expensive Problem.

I am happy, I am a simple man and enjoy simplicity with the ability to scale into complexity if needed. The charts, reporting features and accounting help make my life easier.

Pros

I love that its an affordable solution to an expensive problem, meaning its is an all in one suite that tackles problems from all angles and is completely easy to learn with just a bit of onboarding.

Cons

From my research, the company is trying to expand from its comfort zone in SE Asia to the West and is compared often with Zoho Suites, another amazing product which is a bit pricey, AKA too rich for my blood at the moment. There are minor hiccups with Deskera but are mostly my own fault that is solved with a quick chat to the responsive customer support team.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Price and promise of future features that are coming. I also like it is an all in one suite for a single price.

John from Videos Are Social

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business

This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business I was looking for a software that could handle my business' accounting which was a huge thing that we wanted to improve this year and decided to take it for a test drive. When I saw what was really here and the huge potential with pipeline, CRM and helpdesk I was completely sold. In fact, I liked it so much I bought it for a second business we run and persuaded a friend to try Deskera as well. Thanks Deskera. This has so much potential I know it is going to revolutionize our businesses in 2021.

Pros

I mostly liked the fact that Deskera had a help desk and included so many additional added features such as help desk, Pipeline and CRM to name a few. Not only can we do our accounting but this purchase will save us money because we can eliminate other software that Deskera will replace. Also support has been amazing to work with. Everything is very well thought out and we were amazed at how much we can do with just this one software.

Cons

It's a new software so going through some growing pains, and was told by support that there was an issue with setting start date. Thankfully they did that before we set up so we just decided to set start date for 1/1/2021.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

This just did so much more. Very impressive

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Deskera could do so much more than the software we were using

Ameya from SkillSlate Foundation

Finally Something That Works for India

Overall the experience is good so far.

Pros

Hi, I have been looking for a software for our oganization that can manage customer support, invoicing and other regular tasks. We were using Zoho for quite sometime and later the cost got unaffordable. When I discovered Deskera, it solved most problems. It is easy to use, affordable. The best thing is that is is compatible to Indian GST. I have tried many tools before switching from Zoho but none was natively compatible to Indian GST All tools either had an option to manually add all details to create a remotely good and compatible invoice as per the norms. But Deskera handles all that on its own. Also since it is cloud based, we are not restircted to one location and can work on the go even on the phone via the mobile -app Also, it comes with 3 in 1 tool. It provides Deskera Books, CRM and People. So I dont need to rely on multiple tools. I am happy that i discovered them.

Cons

It was a little tough to switch from other product but may be that is involved in all transitions.

Ethan from Ace Hardware Corporation

Awesome Features and Support

I have been using Deskera for about 3 years now. I like the compliance of the system. Maximum ERP systems have the capability to be a good fit for most of your business. The actual key to success is how well they allow you to pull and spread the software to meet your exclusive business requirements. Deskera ERP excels at this. With user defined forms and reports, customizable alerts to monitor system changes, and change tracking to the field level, it provides the tools I need to handle our specific use cases. I am also very pleased with support provided. Deskera does an excessive job of monitoring user needs and working to improve the system. There have been a many new features added over the times that provide us with best option to manage our business.

Pros

Ease Customization Value Added Features Customer Support

Cons

None

aka from Webtaskr

Deskera will rule in this era

Deskera is so huge in terms of features and uses that it is hard to begin! Deskera gives remarkably more value than the amount you spend. Being a small company, Deskera already provides more than what I need. I am happy that now I can go for a real expansion of my agency. I couldn't be more satisfied with my decision.

Pros

I love the process of setting up my account in Deskera, the customer support team is fabulous, and they helped me out even in the minutest issues. They pay their highest attention in detail and they make a point to make it supreme until you are satisfied with it. Deskera functionalities are awesome and they have made an amazing general user interface Deskera delivers maximum possibilities in almost all aspects Their mobile app is incredibly well designed and useful. Deskera is my 24-hour friend and is way more than just a general saas or app.

Cons

Synchronization between their three different apps is not as smooth as expected. Integrating Deskera with some more third-party software and saas apps will make it even more useful for me. I am considering that the 'cons' are nothing but just some teething trouble for Deskera. After a few conversations with customer support, I can clearly get the fact that there is a lot more to come and I am really very thrilled to join this team as a user in its early stages.

Landon from Churn Finishing Butter

Industry: Food Production

Early Use - Huge Upsides!

We are a new startup in Canada and I have to say that Deskera looks to be a surefire winner when it comes to the features offered in their program.

Pros

There are so many features bunded into this software it should streamline almost all business operations related concerns with ease. Bookkeeping, CRM, inventory management, email campaigns, so so many. We are also in the Deskera FB User group and they are so active in their listening to customer feedback, providing support and constantly hosting webinars you can tell this is a company on the rise. Looking for big things from Deskera!

Cons

As with all early use programs, they are constantly evolving so some of the features are not as polished, but I have full confidence they will improve rapidly.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Price point and list of features.

Azim from EL NAOMI ENTERPRISE

Ease of use, smooth experience

Overall is great experience I should say. As thing get easier with this software, we can focus more on other things.

Pros

CRM, api. These 2 things really make deskera different. With integration ready with other app, sync between them is just a few clicks away. Integration is the thing I like the most about this software.

Cons

It's lack integration for bank feed for my country. As I'm using other bank rather than integrated bank, it makes extra effort to key in some data manually.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

Deskera had more integration with other app. Especially with web base app to sync data. This makes the different.

Hemant from RTIwala

Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera

We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros

It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons

Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

QBO is super complex and costly.

Richard from Dayella Limited

Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside

Pros

Say bye to QuickBook Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons

I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

Joe from Contagious Events, LLC

Great solution for keeping business accounting organized

Pros

I love that Deskera allows me to keep my business financials all organized and in one place, including payroll, a huge service that I love having baked into my bookkeeping service.

Cons

As Deskera expands to new markets, there are a few bugs that understandably need to be ironed out. We had an issue inputting zip codes that begin with zero, but customer support was responsive to the issue.

Cost-savings and value.

Rajat from KGS Groups

Awesome product for All Size of Industries

Pros

Glad to have found Deskera, great feature and usability make it perfect ERP for all sizes of industries. We have been using deskera for more than 2 years now and since its implementation, we are so happy, all our team members enjoying using it.

Aarav

Best Integrated ERP System - Easy and Quick Implementation

Pros

We are looking for ERP and CRM all together to manage our factory, shops and vendors from one place, glad that all integration available in Deskera with ease and simple way. Implementation experience was awesome; support team is always available whenever required.

Cons

Required some extra efforts and time to understand advance features, but it’s worth it. Rest product is awesome and working smoothly.

Marilyn from TranceFormations TM

This Is a Now and Future Purchase

One of the reasons I looked at this deal was to streamline my systems, which currently consist of several products. Some of what is offered by Deskera; the Warehouse, and Packing and Shipping for example, is beyond what I need, however it is great to know those features are there for the future.

Pros

My initial thought was: "OK. WOW. Where to I start?" I pressed the 'Open' button, which is available for all features, and voila, a walkthrough video popped up. Deskera have thought the onboarding process through. The headings, icons, and clear signposts make it easy to navigate and find your way around. There's also the option to upload a demo company App before you get started so you can safely have a play around and set up new invoices, bills, and see how everything works without compromising (or messing up) your own data while you learn. It is super easy to create an invoice; much more straightforward than the software I'm currently using.

Cons

There is still some work to be done with UK compliance, however the completion of that is on the roadmap for Q4 2020.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

When I started to explore Deskera, I realised how "deep" the product is, and that it could replace several of the things I had cobbled together.

Vinh from Health Marketing Pros

Great All In One Replacement For Your Bookkeeping

Well thought out software with end user in mind. Would like to see more integrations with other 3rd party sofware.

Pros

Very easy to set up and intuitive. The company is relatively new compared to more established ones, but it is amazing what it has done in its short time here. Im pretty confident Deskera will become a major player in the near future. The UI is very user friendly and I can create entries quickly. No crashes, and its quick. Love it!

Cons

It is still young so it is not as feature rich as say a Quickbooks or a Gusto, but it is progressing well and has many features rolling out soon. Hopefully they do not dissappoint as I am keen to ditch my current book keeping and payroll/HR stack

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Easier to use and better functionality

Ciaran from Ai Advantage

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Software and a much cheaper alternative to Quickbooks

Pros

Very easy to use with a wide selection of compliance regulations, I have requested Republic of Ireland and been promised it will be here soon.

Cons

Needs way more tutorials, there is so much you can do that they need lots of YouTube videos to explain everything.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera Books

I prefer a lifetime deal rather than monthly payments

Vijay from The Indian Social Services

Excellent Product

I can simply say its amazing product! Must use by any level of organisation.

Pros

1.Simplest software 2.Interface like Facebook 3. Easy to understand and work 4.Integrated modules(ERP,Manufacturing,CRM,HRMS,PM) 5. Low price compare to SAP,Orace 6. Latest technology

Carrie from CAS Coaching

Deskera is a great combination business solution platform!

Pros

As I prepare to launch my business, I love the convenience and affordability of having an all-in-one solution for accounting, CRM, (and payroll if I decide to expand in the future). And I have to give a shout-out to how interactive and responsive this company's management team is, as well. They are ever-present in the Facebook group, giving lots of video demos, responding to posts, keeping us updated on new features and plans, asking for our input about which features we want next, solving problems, and treating us exceptionally well overall! I've never seen such warm and dedicated company leaders as these. It makes all of the difference! I highly recommend getting Deskera to have an integrated system, and get that personal touch as you are included in the development process of this tool.

Cons

I think that the CRM portion could use some more advanced features, and I have faith that the wonderfully responsive Deskera management team will take all of our suggestions to develop the product to its full potential!

Julien from AlfaTech Machinery

Dynamic System, Easy to Functionality, Great Reporting

Pros

It is very reliable ERP system; dynamic business suite with multiple applications like stock, billing, purchase, orders, expense, reports). easy to use functionality great reporting

Cons

Graphic interface need to improved, currently it's too old, required some extra efforts and time for new users. Rest system is powerful for all kind of industries.

Daniel from Bingo Digital Marketing

Not a bad replacement for Freshbooks

Pros

We've just recently moved to Deskera after getting a lifetime deal at AppSumo. So far we've engaged customer support and they have been very helpful in assisting us in migrating the books. Our experience has been so far so good, we tend to stick to software for a longer period if the customer support is good.

Cons

So far we have not found anything that we dislike yet, perhaps maybe further down the road. They have a Deskera user group in Facebook and I believe you can read what the users doesn't like about the software, and how the team are handling the requests.

Monthly $50 payment → one-time payment $59 at AppSumo

vinay from webtechxone

Quality of the product is very good, Customer service can be improved.

Pros

The user interface is fairly good, It really impress me with its front end and modules implementation.

Cons

There customer service is not worst of bad it is ok and i feel they can be good or very good as the product is nice and it has no major drawback which service guy has to face they just need to be easily reachable.

Krishna from Krishna Lou

All-in-one solution

It has everything I need in one place, not to mention they already have advanced features that are comparable to mature software that's already been established for 10+ years. Deskera is still being developed and it has a promising future.

Pros

It's practically an all-in-one solution especially for ecommerce / dropshipping type of business models. I don't need to go to another software for CRM and HR, it's all taken care of in one platform.

Cons

It's not intuitive at first try. I had to feel my way around it and my main bank isn't integrated.

Lata from Sanyukta

Deskera is a boon for small businesses.

This software helps in taking the business digital right from accounts, CRM to ERP management. The software’s pricing too is not very expensive and the customer support is really helpful.

Pros

I have been using Deskera for about a year now. I run a small organization where I used to face difficulty in keeping track of my finances. This software was a savior for me. It’s made our book keeping more efficient and helped us in building an online setup.

Cons

The software took a while for us to getting used to that’s when we reached to their customer support who helped us extensively to get on board with it. Since then have found this very useful.

Reena from The Indian social services

Best Product ever used

It's amazing tool

Pros

Simple, Intuitive and complete package for business operations

Cons

Nothing.....It's like FB keep exploring keep enjoying

Vishal

Best Fit for Manufacturing Companies

Pros

Powerful and easy to use ERP. Awesome user interface - i like the graphics most. Easy customization as per requirements. Customer support is superb.

Cons

There is nothing to hate about deskera erp. I didn’t find any problem yet, it's working absolutely fine.

Hanif from Holistic Advisory & Consultancy

An Amazing Software

Pros

This a really an amazing deal. I can get invoicing, accounting and crm application in one software only Just a few days ago, waveapp announced that they will discontinue service outside US. So this software is the one of the best alternative software

Cons

I was surprised that they have an office at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. However, currently not fully compliance with Malaysia system. I hope that, Deskera team will continue improvise their system to comply with Malaysia system and integrate with Malaysia local bank

Ruby from Digital Trilogy

A complete software suite with a very affordable price

Using a complete and modern business suite which has a high degree of compliance with Indonesian requirements without doing any customization is just like a dream come true.

Pros

The software provides a complete functionality that suits my business, especially its high degree of compliance with Indonesian requirements.

Cons

By the time I purchased the product, there is no integration between customers in Deskera Books and contacts in CRM module. But the integration is in their roadmap. I'm not heavily using the CRM module anyway. So it's still fine.

Natapol from Big Bang Sports Nutrition

Industry: Sporting Goods

A True All-in-One that does it all!

Pros

- UI/UX are very pleasant to work with and intuitively easy to start immediately out of the box. - Bookkeeping/ERP functions are great and cover everything you need to do in this are - The app is quite fast and smooth - Mobile App is very well made. It is actually usable unlike most other products in the market. A big thumb up to Deskera team. - CRM and HR features are the big bonus

Cons

- I would love a compliance with my local IRS (Thailand) - Integration with local Thai banks is missing

saurabh from Brandveda Institutes Pvt Ltd

Best tool to have in this Corona Time

Pros

I find really good UI/UX software is very stable . They do have good plan ahead like launching store .I love the CRM part the most as its very user friendly .One of my reason is their integration with their inventory integration especially with woocommerce. I have connected my store with their woocommerce integration. My goal for this in inventory management and people management

Cons

everything is good with this product.only thing they should be working in support and knowledge base

Jermain from Jer Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Everything I need to manage my business

Pros

Inventory management is very important to me to keep track of everything in my store. I'm also able to see how my profit and loss is so I have an at a glance view of my entire business.

Cons

For what I'm using it right now there isn't anything not to like. It does the job perfectly.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

I'm able to save on costs because QuickBooks can become very expensive

Parvez

Matthew

Ravi Prakash from I'mDesigner .Fashion

An All in one SaaS product, which is affordable

Just loving it, hooked on to one platform for, Payrole, CRM and Accounts

Pros

Packed with all major requirements in one tool Invoicing, Payrole, Accounting, all most all major Bank A/c's intigrated, CRM with email marketing, ecommerce website intigrated with buy and sell

Cons

Not much, just one request, A ChatBot with Knowledge base is needed to embed to our website, then CRM become complete

Reasons for Switching to Deskera Books

Because I got all of them in one tool and its perfect to work on

Howard from Jewelryland

Great Well Rounded Software

Pros

I am just getting started browsing all the possibilities that Deskera has to offer. Overtime this software will allow me to cut-off some of my other programs for which I am paying monthly or annually. I am excited about having an all-in-one software for many of the most essential parts of my business!!

Cons

so far software has exceeded my expectations

Features and support have been fantastic

Pros

We are glad Deskera was suggested to us at a conference. The Perfect ERP for our size of company, and helps us stay organized.

Cons

Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving.

Harper

melissa

Mohammad from Hasrin Hasni Associates

Great Software but need improvement

I am still learning to use the functions that is included in the app. The learning curve is a bit long. I think they will be a contender in the accounting mobile app space.

Pros

This software is having a lot of functions that makes it a great app. The app is like an ERP in a pocket. You can manage clients books from the same app where you manage your own accounts. A lot of things can be accomplished just from the mobile app and that is really outstanding.

Cons

When you get into using the app, then you realise that some of the function is actually very basic. One example is the chart of account that can be created. Only single level for a comprehensive software.

Dr. Suman from Indeedcare Wellness

Deskera will create a new era in integrated business management software

Pros

All-in one software for managing business processes. Very short learning curve. Amazing mobile app.

Cons

Automation features are missing (update: they are coming up with visual automation builder - impressive)

SHARKY from DentistFind.com

Better than Xero

We have been using Xero for 4-5 years now. Love it. It was the leading accounting software of the times. Now comes Deskera and makes Xero look like old school. The charts and layout is more colourful. It's also pretty easy to learn but I've been using accounting software for so many years now. This is a great deal! Bought 6 stack! Just love it, great thing is that you know this just keep on improving! Many accounting software has been on here but I don't trust any of them except for Deskera because it's a pretty big company.

Pros

Easy to use Move Interactive Good UI/UX Beautiful Charts

Cons

Too much info in one place Lots of features some that I don't need