What are Wavebox users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Wavebox software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love Wavebox - it makes using multiple apps simultaneously so much easier."
  • icon"Wavebox team of developers made an excellent work."
  • icon"Wavebox allows me to centralize all my communications apps in one place. It's become pretty essential to my productivity at this point."
  • icon"I can't really think of anything that I disliked about Wavebox. If I really have to say something it would be the pricing."
  • icon"Some features are hard to discover - but that is a testament to how much there is in this tool."
  • icon"I couldn't find anything that I don't like in this product."

Browse all Wavebox Reviews

• Have you used Wavebox and would like to share your experience with others?

Aravind Reddy

March 2022

Decluttering the digital life

Pros

Everything the product offers includes: 1. Cookie containers 2. Split screen 3. Link opening rules 4. groups, tabs, and organization

Cons

I couldn't find anything that I don't like in this product.

Reasons for choosing Wavebox

Because of its enormous set of features which the other alternatives doesn't provide

Reasons for switching to Wavebox

Speed and features

Palash

Best Alt Browser out there

Phenomenal product!

Pros

Highly configurable Ability to log into multiple accounts of the same software (e.g. Outlook and Slack) and ability to club those accounts in the same sidebar icon

Cons

Muting notifications might be challenging in some instances

Reasons for switching to Wavebox

Login into multiple outlook accounts never worked. Had to create multiple slack icons in the side bar to use multiple slack accounts, which really cluttered the whole thing and made it slightly unusable Mute notifications never worked

Response from Bookry

Hey Palash - thanks for taking the time to review Wavebox. Cookie Containers for multi-account management is a core WB feature and it sounds like you're making full use of it - perfect! We've just introduced Profiles too, so you can setup multiple versions of Wavebox on your computer for home, work, projects, businesses etc. Get in touch to give them a try! Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Eyüp

April 2022

Wavebox EO

Pros

They are good at tab management. It's also nice to have multiple accounts.

Cons

Some notifications are superfluous. Editing them is also a bit of a hassle. They need to fix this issue

Jelle

June 2022

A real professional browser.

My overall experience with Wavebox is simply great, it's one of my favourite professional browsers.

Pros

Working with many different accounts has been a problem within our team. Wavebox took the problems we experienced away. The browser works well and has a good looking UI, which makes it easy to use. It also includes a free version which you can use initially.

Dario

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Wavebox is pure genius software!

Perfect. The support is GREAT, they are kind and whenever a tiny bug arised, I just asked them and they helped me out. And they are also quite open when it comes to new features suggestions! <3

Pros

We all use so many software, platforms, apps...Having all of them neatly organized in a SINGLE app is much better. I know, you might say "I can simply bookmark my web apps and use them inside my browsers, what's the difference?". There are so many! 1) Evertything in one place --> I simply LOVE having all of my apps in the very same place. No more mixing browsing websites for research and apps! 2) Sleeping apps! --> You can "sleep" groups of apps with a single clic, thus freeing up a lot of ram memory. I do not use ALL the 40 apps I added to wavebox on a daily basis. So I can let them "sleep" and only activate them when I need them 3) Extensions and RAM --> If you are like me and you need a lot of different extensions to do your research and benchmarking and browsing...you know that EACH website adds up some RAM memory. So having a DIFFERENT program with only the essential Chrome extensions means you are not loading your web-developing extension code on...Gmail interface :) That means a lot of free memory, for free :) And the list goes on and on!

Cons

Seriously? Nothing :) Or maybe...not having a single "search all my accounts files and messages". But that means a "magic wizard", a digital miracle. Think they are working on it :)

Jason

Industry: Executive Office

Work. Life. Balance. ... Mostly due to Wavebox

Wavebox is GREAT!

Pros

Work. Life. Balance. It is ... Mostly due to Wavebox. The remaining part is due to my puppy keeping me sane. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Wavebox have truly outdone themselves - and clearly not done yet! I have been using Wavebox for just a few months and it has changed my life and the effectiveness of my working with my multiple clients. By using Wavebox my response time with tasks and communication has increased by 50% finding myself with a tad bit of extra time to find more tools and features to allow my clients (and me) to have more Work.Life.Balance. I like it so much, I reached out to my coworkers, did a demo, and now several of them are signing up. It is now a staple ad in my companies monthly newsletter to make sure everyone knows about this time-saving tool. and they keep adding features! Wavebox is GREAT!

Cons

I have been using Wavebox for a few months now... and I have not found any CONS yet! (I doubt I will) It provides so many more features than I imagined.

Response from Bookry

Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Wavebox. We're working hard to create the best browser for balancing work/home, so it's great to hear that you've been able to increase productivity and save time. Many new features are on the way, so stay in touch! Best wishes from Team Wavebox.

Ben

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great for streamlining your workflow

It just really allows you to isolate your workspaces. I had found myself doing too much multi-tasking rather than getting things done because I was getting all of my notifications all the time. Wavebox lets you get to work quickly when you're ready and then shut it down when you need to focus on other things, it's really flexible and worth considering if you are using a bunch of different Chrome logins to keep your online identities apart.

Pros

Everything is in one place. I work for a non-profit organisation as a volunteer, so it's incredibly useful to have all of my logins for all of the different web management and social media tools somewhere that doesn't interfere with my other work.

Cons

It just takes a while to figure out the best way to set everything up. You can put EVERYTHING in there, which means there are a ton of options. Workflows are complicated and putting your tools in a new dashboard just takes time.

Response from Bookry

Hey Ben, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Yep, having everything in one place makes it easy to organize and manage everything! We've just added Wavebox Profiles, so you can setup multiple Waveboxes for different businesses/projects/work/home etc. Get in touch to try them out now! Thanks again, Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Francisco

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Wavebox se volvió mi sistema operativo

Wavebox se volvió mi sistema operativo. No tengo nada fuera de Wavebox. Me ayuda a organizar mi trabajo, a separar mis asuntos personales, y hasta a organizar las cuentas de mis clientes. El manejo de perfiles y la funcionalidad de "Sandbox" me ayudan enormemente. El equipo de soporte super bien y el crecimiento de la aplicación es increíble. Todo el tiempo lanzan mejoras y funcionalidades nuevas. Ya no puedo tener una computadora sin Wavebox.

Pros

Manejo de Perfiles de Cookies Función de Sandbox Sleep y uso de Memoria UX - Disposición del Menu y la Barra de apps Crecimiento continuo

Cons

No le encuentro contras. Todo son pros. Me gustaría una versión para iPadOS.

Response from Bookry

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it's so great to hear that Wavebox has become central to your daily workflow. We have lots of new features on the way, so keep up-to-date via @waveboxio.

Brendan

User since 2017

I've been using Wavebox since 2017. It's become an important part of my workflow and productivity. I have two jobs, each of which requires me to use different accounts and apps. Wavebox allows me to centralize all my communications apps in one place. It's become pretty essential to my productivity at this point!

Pros

Cons

Because it's a browser-based service, apps like Teams aren't optimized. The price has also climbed quite a bit over the years.

Response from Bookry

Hey Brendan, thanks for taking the time to leave such as great review and for supporting us with a Pro subscription. Wavebox is perfect for organizing multiple roles/projects and centralizing all your web apps!

Replied January 2022

Fabio

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

The best browser out there

My productivity was highly enhanced by Wavebox. I work as an academic mentor and blogger. By using Wavebox, I can separate as many profiles as I want. In one of them, I set up my academic apps, which I use to conduct research and write papers. In another one, I use my personal profiles and can quickly check my emails, use my homebanking services and so on. In a third tab, I use my mentoring-specific apps, including the services I use to talk to my mentees during the sessions.

Pros

Wavebox team of developers made an excellent work. This is best than any regular browser, as it consumes less resources than Chrome, and its app-based system of organizing websites inside cookie-specific profiles boosts enormously my productivity.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like in the software. It is highly customizable and fits all my needs.

Response from Bookry

Hey Fabio, thanks for the wonderful review. It's great to hear that Wavebox is helping you to be more productive, for both home and work.

Replied January 2022

Matt

Simplifies my entire workflow

Pros

Wavebox lets me easily organize all of the web apps I use every day.

Cons

Response from Bookry

Hey Matt, thanks for leaving a review - it's great to hear that Wavebox is helping you to stay organized when working online. Yep, Wavebox is so packed with great features that it can be difficult to work them all out, but we're in the process of writing more KB articles and making some videos, so keep an eye out for those. Thanks again, Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Cade

Great App Manager

Pros

I love Wavebox - it makes using multiple apps simultaneously so much easier.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Wavebox. Love it!

Response from Bookry

Hi Cade, thanks for leaving such a great review - we're delighted that you're enjoying Wavebox! Best wishes from Team Wavebox.

Wavebox