What are PartnerStack users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PartnerStack software through verified user reviews

• icon"It’s an amazing software. Walks you through everything."
  • icon"Another great feature I like is their inbuilt chat system were both the company and affiliate can send each other message. Prompt customer service provided by PartnerStack."
  • icon"Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week."
  • icon"Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools."
  • icon"The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs."
  • icon"Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users."

Browse all PartnerStack Reviews

• Have you used PartnerStack and would like to share your experience with others?

Great Platform for Agency Growth

Sam

Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

Pros

GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Cons

Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

Manish

I daily use partner stack & earning great.

Iam using partner stack from almost 2 years & i have got many rewards from it. Iam very satisfied from their service.

Pros

I like this partner program system where we can join program & after accepted, we have to do certain task like reffering friends, etc. After doing task we get certain reward from the program.

Cons

I think the cons of this software is the withdrawal time is long. It would be better if the withdrawal time is 1 week.

Javier

Best Platform for Affiliates in the digital space

All those who work in the software industry and are looking for affiliate partners will find here a diverse offer in what is probably the most user-friendly platform.

Pros

- A wide range of good Programs. - Easy of use of functionalities.

Cons

- There is only a FAQ Page on how to use the platform, no videos.

Reasons for choosing PartnerStack

Because of the available programs.

Joran

Industry: Online Media

Failing at the basics of their tool

not good.

Pros

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Reasons for choosing PartnerStack

We haven't switched yet. As some of the tools are unfortunately too committed to them. We are waiting for results but more hoping of the tools switching to something else.

PartnerStack - the right tool for managing Partners and Affiliates

We've made use of PartnerStack to manage any of our available vendor/partner relationships, track our affiliate links and payouts and manage our referral performance all in once interface. It saves time and thus money, and has proven to be a great value for my team.

Pros

PartnerStack is a piece of cake to use as a vendor who manages multiple partnerships with SaaS companies both as a true "partner" and affiliate.

Cons

All in all, there's nothing we don't like bout PartnerStack

Abhishek

Hassle-Free Payouts & Paypal Integration

If you are looking for a trustworthy partner to manage your affiliate earnings then you should go ahead with the Partnerstack. They definitely will never cause unnecessary hassle with your payouts. The affiliate portal is very neat and one can easily find and navigate what they are looking for. It also provides advanced tracking features and insights. The best thing is you don't need to keep checking your dashboard for any affiliate earnings but the Patnerstack team will send you an email update whenever there is an affiliate commission ready for payout. You might be surprised to find other popular apps affiliate programs available on the Partnerstack marketplace so you don't need to have multiple tracking software but you can track all of your earnings from all of these apps within Patnerstack. Creating & accessing your unique affiliate links for different apps is also easy and actually prevents mix-ups. No unnecessary tantrums while transferring your payouts. And, that is not all but it comes with all necessary marketing material you are ever going to need to promote your affiliate products. Overall, reliable, easy, and full of resources.

Pros

It allows me to track all of my affiliate earnings on a single dashboard. Commissions are available immediately after a successful referral. Swiftly integrates with Paypal and enables one-click payout. Most of the popular app affiliate programs are available on the Partnerstack marketplace.

Cons

They need a lot of details while signing up

Janak

Industry: Computer Networking

The Best Affiliate Marketing software

Pros

I like it's easy layout, because of this it is beginner friendly also. There are several programs so that we can choose our type of programs.

Cons

The more payment methods can be add for withdrawal for different regions.

Harjot

December 2021

Simplistic and One of the Best Platforms for Affiliate Marketing.

Pros

PartnerStack is a great affiliate marketing platform to work with. The most sober thing is the simplicity of its features that are easily understandable by any newbie to the field of affiliate marketing and ofcourse, the timely payments (due to automatic payments feature) and stripe as a payment method (for cost reduction) is an extra additive that adds a prolong value to the users/affiliates and their management.

Cons

A commendable platform but one thing that I want to recommend is the enablement of two factor authentication for extra security and protection of the PartnerStack Account.

Akhil

December 2021

Partner Stack was a great solution for us and we are seeing phenomenal growth with it.

Pros

PartnerStack is one of the few affiliate programs that have a very simple-to-use interface and great support. I have been able to track my commissions with them and they are extremely reliable and responsive. Partnerstack has grown my income immensely and I am very happy with the results!

Cons

I can't really say anything bad about it. I'm using it and have had no issues yet.

Jacque

Great Platform - Need to Add More Brands

Our experience has been positive.

Pros

I love having everything for my affiliate and referral business in one place - but the big brands for us are missing - Google Business, Microsoft, Slack, etc.

Cons

The software is great - just keep adding brands.

Kunal

Most Intuitive and Affiliate(user) Friendly Dashboard in the Industry

PartnerStack has helped me increase my affiliate earnings and overall I am happy with the way it is. Easy to run my affiliate business, join new companies, track referral clicks and get paid out once every month.

Pros

Listed below are the features I like most as an Affiliate: 1) Simple and easy to use interface. 2) Get what you are looking for in fewest possible clicks. 3) Get to connect with many SaaS companies in one place. 4) I can withdraw my earnings through Stripe or Paypal. 5) Marketplace is a place which lists all the companies that have joined PartnerStack. I can choose and join the ones I want. 6) I can also add Team members to help run my business. 7) Easy to create custom tracking links. 8) Easy to participate in inbuilt contest/promotions run by companies from time to time. 9) I can see my current and past referral activity for links. 10) They have a wonderful Resources tab were I can learn more about the company I have joined. 11) Another great feature I like is their inbuilt chat system were both the company and affiliate can send each other message. 12) Prompt customer service provided by PartnerStack.

Cons

One feature(suggestion) I like to have in PartnerStack dashboard is that there should be a way were an affiliate can get a list of contests/promotions running in the current month. It will make like easier for affiliates, save time and earn more.

Robert

An Absolute Game Changer for Your Partner Program

Pros

• Ease of use • Numerous integrations that allow your organization to have incredible visibility. • Best in class customer support: The team PS aligned to me always bring value during our cadence calls and assist with creating a platform that has exceeded all expectations. • Partners rave about how easy it is to our communicate with our partner team, register deals and access resources as soon as they need them. What used to take up hours in the day has been streamlined to a matter of minutes, now we just review and spend more time finding new business. • Incredible visibility over partner deals and distributor activity. • Automate and simplify 90% of your day to day tasks.

Cons

When you start it can feel like it requires you to have invest a fair bit of time to get your account up and running, however, the payoff is absolutely worth it. You should leverage the team aligned to you to assist with getting you off the ground faster, that said you be reasonable and understand that laying the foundation of any partner portal will take time. You will have a low effort/high reward partner channel within 90 days.

Sheila Carolina

Recomendación de PartnerStack

Es una forma sencilla de comunicarme con mis asociados publicitarios y ver toda la información relevante a esto en gráficos, así llevo un mejor control además de que tengo un trato directo con ellos.

Pros

Hola, les recomiendo ampliamente PartnerStack, es el primero software que utilizo de este estilo y la verdad es que es muy sencillo de utilizar y las ganancias que obtengo con el han sido muchas, me ayuda a mejorar la experiencia que les brindo a mis usuarios con publicidad relacionada a mi sitio web. Lo estoy utilizando por recomendación de un amigo y no me arrepiento de haberlo aprendido a ocupar y de seguir manejándolo diariamente.

Cons

Ciertamente no he encontrado ninguna mejora hasta el momento, llevo un 1 año ocupando el software y nunca he tenido problemas con el software por esta misma situación lo recomiendo ampliamente

Shayan

Highly recommended for Marketer

Pros

The Marketplace section is very simple and elegant.

Cons

Not having profile picture upload section.

Rachel

Super easy and next level affiliate program

The time we are saving by switching from manual management and payouts is a huge benefit. PartnerStack is completely fulfilling the former need to build an internally developed system, which would be costly and difficult to maintain. We are fairly new to the program but we have already seen the quick benefits via our motivated affiliates within the first few days of providing their custom links. The email flows, automated triggers, and simple to create challenges have given us the opportunity to curate a flow that drives referrals to our business AND caters to our existing affiliates.

Pros

Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week. We are now able to automate payouts that integrate with our billing system. There are endless opportunities to engage our current affiliates and expand our reach via the marketplace. We are loving the intuitive dashboard and custom links that are generated at the click of a button.

Cons

We have no complaints so far! We have had one or two requests that have required a manual workaround, but the PartnerStack team has been very responsive to the feedback we have provided. If I'm being 'nit-picky' having more robust reporting and metrics would be useful, however, we are able to integrate with our current reporting platform, making this a non-issue at the moment.

Great Platform for Agency Growth

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Pros

PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

Diana

Great Affiliate Partner Software

I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

Pros

PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

Cons

The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway.

Matt

GrowSumo is a game changer!

It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Pros

There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Cons

I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

Matt

Excellent Secondary Source of Income

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with PartnerStack and how it has let me earn additional income needed to run my website and business. I have run ad campaigns, hosted the site, and bought the domain name mostly on the back of my earnings, which is just incredible for me.

Pros

For me, PartnerStack is very easy to use with the simplified user interface. Your rewards, their status, and access to links is right in your face and easy to find. It means that I can spend less time on the site, and less time deploying links on my site, and still earn some much needed income.

Cons

I wish there was more than 50 links allowed for the vendor I use, Reverb.com. I'm not sure if Reverb or PartnerStack is the one limiting it, but for me, I need quite a few traceable links on a weekly basis and it has made me have to re-evaluate what I want to try and monetize on.

Martin

The programs that are advertised in PartnerStack fit very well in the theme of my site todoproyectos.com so the earnings and the conversion factor is very good

Pros

The program is very easy to use and most of its programs adapt well to the theme of my blog, the earnings from using PartnerStack are high, in less than two months I have earned more than 1000 dollars

Cons

I really don't have negative comments for this program

Hai Anh

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Pros

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

Anca

Partnerstack is user friendly and has great customer support

We are running our affiliate program through them and had very little issues with it. When something came up, their customer support was always prompt and helped us overcome it.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the processes, but nothing too difficult.

Max

Easiest way to launch a referral program

Pros

PartnerStack has been super easy to work with and collaborative throughout the launch of our Refer-A-Friend program. We had quite complex requirements, but they were patient with us, hopped on several training and testing calls, and really showed us that they were dedicated to our success the entire time.

Cons

I wish that it were easier for me to understand and self-setup the backend "recipes" that trigger our referral incentives. PartnerStack would also earn an extra star from me if I felt that our post-launch Support team was as responsive as they were during the onboarding phase.

Reasons for choosing PartnerStack

We already use PartnerStack on another team at Aircall, so I was able to add-on to our contract and pay about 10% of the price that GetAmbassador quoted me.

Very easy to use

Pros

Lots of programs available and generally nice looking UI

Cons

Cannot track on an individual level what's going on

PartnerStack