What are BRIDGE users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using BRIDGE software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love that Bridge offers continuous courses on how to navigate, but they set it up so you can dive right in with out even asking for help."
  • icon"I love being able to create content write through our LMS. I love the ease of bringing in content and embedding without complications from Youtube and from other websites."
  • icon"Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it."
  • icon"There is a lack of customizability in certain places."
  • icon"I don't like the user interface, it seems almost too simple (very bare). Also, it's hard to assign and un-assign courses to individuals within the organization."
  • icon"I dislike nothing noteworthy about this software."

Browse all BRIDGE Reviews

• Have you used BRIDGE and would like to share your experience with others?

Mike

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

Jason

Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable

From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Pros

Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Cons

Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

Response from Instructure

Hello Jason, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Kenneth

Helping people do smarter things

The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

Pros

My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

Cons

There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

Reasons for choosing BRIDGE

Bridge met our requirements and gave us many of our "would like to haves" most closely, and the pre-sales experience was lightyears ahead of the competition.

Mike

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

Cons

The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

Lacey

April 2022

The automation is ahead of the game

So easy to automate with QQ Catalyst. Getting everything from one system to the other was sooooo simple!

Pros

Texting is so nice, clients love it. Esign can be difficult, but options to send via email or phone number is extremely convenient for all parties.

Cons

Esign runs into a lot of errors. We were given good instruction on how to fix it, but the issue is on-going.

Reasons for switching to BRIDGE

dyl was not easy to use and lots of issues with customer service

Peter

Great Learning Tool

Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

Pros

It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

Cons

I cannot think of anything at this time.

Response from Instructure

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Cassie

Industry: Mental Health Care

Bridge Sets You Up For Success

Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers.

Cons

There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

Response from Instructure

Hello Cassie, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team! Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Great for professional development

My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

Pros

A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Cons

Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

Andy

Great Company-Wide Tool

Pros

I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

Cons

We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

Response from Instructure

Hello Andy, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Rachel

Bridge

I really liked it when I had the opportunity to use it. Since my company merged, less focus has been put on the internal knowledge programs. But I believe once the waters settle, we will get back into the internal knowledge programs.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. I like learning from the cartoons and it simplifies sections of interest.

Cons

Sometimes the classes on my bridge account are not offered. This is more of a personal work problem than the software itself because my company hasn't paid for that particular subscription.

Response from Instructure

Hello Rachel, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Bryce

Industry: Machinery

June 2022

Bridge is very easy to use!

Pros

This software is really simple for new hires and has a good reminder process for annual trainings.

Cons

There aren't as many quiz options as I would like for the trainings

Shanta

Training is so much better with Bridge!

Overall - my Bridge experience has been great! I was the one. The CSM team is awesome and Bridge support is very helpful!

Pros

I love that the software technology is up to date and a the features and tools are actually useful and cool to use. My company purchased Bridge Learn last year and we were looking for a system that would allow us to incorporate video training course and structure training plans for our compliance courses and help with engaging our new hires during orientation. We got more than what we expected out of the software! Now with over a year into the system - we are fully implemented at both our TN and Mass facilities and the employees LOVE the fact that now they have a system to help give them the skills they need for their next promotion. Our managers and supervisors love the platform cause it gives them the freedom to develop their staff members how they see fit - and to it is also an opportunity for them to brush up on any skills they feel they need to improve in. Overall the system is great!

Cons

I love everything about the software, but I do wish there was a way to customize the reports. Most of the reports are already determined for the system. But I hope in the future Bridge will create away to do this and allow the admins to create their own reports.

Response from Instructure

Hello Shanta, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is "cool to use!" Thank you for the recommendations on reporting. We are always looking for customer feedback to make our products even better! If you haven't done so already, join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit new feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Earl

Bridge LMS combines ease of use with great service to provide an excellent e-learning solution

Is Bridge perfect? No. But it provides great value, intuitive use, and a lot of excellent features, all backed by a great support team. And the fact that there is an attitude of continuous improvement with a strong emphasis on community involvement makes it an LMS that will grow based on real needs from users, not perceived needs from a marketing team that is out of touch with its users.

Pros

Bridge LMS has a very intuitive interface, and provides the ability to tailor user roles to meet virtually any need. Getting up to speed in using it was very easy, and yet I am continually impressed with the "and you can do this, too?" factor, especially when it comes to managing courses and users. In addition, the customer service team at Bridge, combined with an excellent support community, makes it easy to find solutions to challenges - and even provide recommendations for new features and functionality. The ability to author responsive courses within the LMS, or import SCORM, AICC, and Powerpoint files also provides flexibility on getting content to learners. And the overall value is excellent compared to many other LMS options I considered and tested.

Cons

Many of the drawbacks I have found are already in the queue for updates and improvements, such as not being able to duplicate whole programs, but instead having to do it on a course-by-course basis. A couple things I have found that I hope make it to future upgrades, however, include: 1) Improved customization of the pages, especially in sub-accounts. There is some limited ability to customize logos and accent colors throughout the interface, but not much. Likewise, layout options in courses authored within Bridge are also somewhat limited, with no ability to wrap text or customize fonts. 2) Meta tags applied to courses on the master account do not carry to sub-accounts. While I understand the reasoning (users in that sub-account may search by completely different parameters), it would be nice to have the option of sharing the meta tags, if desired. 3) Inability to export course content authored in Bridge back out into some sort of usable format, which is a common trait of most LMS authoring tools I have seen.

Easy to Use as Admin; Great Support from Bridge Staff

Pros

- The Bridge staff ROCKS! Everyone we worked with during implementation was super helpful and went out of their way to help us whenever possible. They even gave us a tour of their office and took us out for drinks when we were in Salt Lake City. - The tools are EXTREMELY easy to use. No big learning curve at all for user management, course creation, and other necessary tasks - They have an Ideas Page where anyone can log ideas on how to improve Bridge and it seems as if many of the ideas have been incorporated into the roadmap

Cons

- The course authorship can be lacking in functionality at times. Any kind of robust font, table creation, etc cannot currently be done within the tool - There is a lack of customizability in certain places

Response from Instructure

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that you had fun with our team & are enjoying using Bridge! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can request new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center Thank you!

Bridge for the Win!

My very favorite part about Bridge is that they have excellent customer service. They are always available to help me when needed and are great at following up.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. It is comparable to making a google slide which makes it easy to train others to use. I love that we can use it to our advantage in training over 3,000 staff members in a number of different job settings.

Cons

I wish it was a bit more "moldable." There are something that my company needs that are not included with Bridge and are hard to get changed. I just wish we could form it into the perfect tool for our setting.

Response from Instructure

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is an easy-to-use training solution for your staff! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit recommendations and new product feature requests. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Easiest Learning system I have ever used

Great! Their support is fast and readily available. They are always kind and always willing to demo anything for you. They are available by chat, email or a virtual meeting. I have used all 3 depending on how busy I am. They won't stop helping you until your problem has been resolved.

Pros

It is simple! I love that Bridge offers continuous courses on how to navigate, but they set it up so you can dive right in with out even asking for help.

Cons

There are a few clicks to get back to the main screen you want, but I make it easy and keep several tabs open.

Response from Instructure

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is the easiest LMS you have ever used! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Ron

Bridge is pretty good but needs some things.

Overall I really like Bridge and it has been easy to work with. Reporting could be a little better and I think there should be some kind of email that goes out to managers when their learners are not completing assigned courses.

Pros

I like that we can author directly into Bridge. Very easy to setup a quick course and add testing to the new module.

Cons

I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

Response from Instructure

Hello Ron, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good authoring solution for your company. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Greg

Bridge LMS Review

Great experience starting with sales team who acted like real consultants to help us make the right decision for our organization while also providing a lot of support and expertise before, during and after the purchase

Pros

Robust platform with unlimited data storage and ease of scale, easy to use software both on the creation and development side and learner side along with robust reporting

Cons

Not much to say here - very robust so has tons of capability and support team has been proactive and responsive!

Response from Instructure

Hello Greg, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are pleased to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for you & your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Ramya

Great user experience & customer support - minimalist design

I have been using Bridge for entrepreneuriship upskilling in a blended mode & find it easy to use as a course author. Learners have minimal learning curve and it is mobile friendly too. The Programs and Live Trainings features allow us to create blended curriculum, which is extremely important for us.

Pros

- Ease of use (for a learner) - Great UI and UX - Supports Blended Learning use cases

Cons

- Insights & asnalytics are not sufficient & not much raw data is available for customized dashboards

Response from Instructure

Hello Ramya, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team & works well as a blended learning solution! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

New User Review of Bridge

I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

Pros

The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

Cons

The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

Response from Instructure

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses. We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Great LMS

We use Bridge to organize both online and instructor-led training. We assign modules using Programs for advancement programs. We use the development area for quick modules or quizzes. Overall, we appreciate the ease of functionality of the program.

Pros

Instructure is constantly updating their programs. This adds new functionality on a regular basis and changes things without needing a complete new version to get used to.

Cons

There are a couple things that have added unnecessary clicks but still very few overall.

Berkman

Industry: Government Relations

A very intuitive product

Overall, Bridge is a straightforward but powerful platform.

Pros

Bridge is overall very easy to use. This means there's little start up effort to learn the product, and more time to build your material. The Bridge staff is great, very supportive. Any questions we had were quickly answered. Special scripts were built to do some items not available in the standard Bridge system.

Cons

Because it is so easy to use, there seems to lack some functionality you would expect. The most challenging, in my case, was the lack of formatting options provided.

Response from Instructure

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your team has had a positive experience using Bridge! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! You can also find hundreds of webinars, articles, infographics & more at the Bridge Learning Center: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Review of Bridge

As an organization we've struggled with how to get information to a large number of remote staff that is easily accessible and can be given in a teaching format that we can track to see who has completed the course or even started it which is extremely helpful as you can send out reminders.

Pros

What I like most about Bridge is that you can create courses for staff, students, etc. that are engaging, track-able and you can assign it with different urgency and due dates or just make it available for use it searched. With Bridge you can create courses and assign them to staff and make it required, recommended, or just accessible as well as have attachments that are downloadable.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that when you have to edit a course it will re-enroll all incomplete learners in the course so they may lose their spot. They did make changes to this as it used to effect more then just incomplete learners but lucky they changed that.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

An LMS for the modern learner

Pros

Bridge is very simple and easy to use. Users seem to understand how to use the environment intuitively. It's designed not to need a mobile app because it's so adaptive. When you get the package with perform, you are able to plan and coordinate one-on-ones with your supervisor and sent agendas. It also helps you see how long it has been since the last one-on-one. Authoring courses are really easy on the site. SCORM uploads are simple and Bridge seems the best at backward compatibility with SCORM files.

Cons

While Bridge works really well on tablet devices, it's not as good on a phone. The adaptive design is very responsive on most devices, but seems to overlap a lot on a phone screen.

Murray

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Bridge to your organisation learning needs

Pros

Bridge's functionality and its usability for the design of online learning makes the role for administrator easy for RA to deliver: - Compliance training - Training and assessment of Nationally Recognised Training - Social learning Our learners appreciate the interface and simplicity when using the system. Bridge's community is also an asset when seeking assistance to enhance your organisation's knowledge of the system.

Cons

The improvement our organisation has requested is the questioning features to assist our learning strategy in delivering content to our staff.

Response from Instructure

Hello Murray, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for compliance training & is easy-to-use for your admins! Thank you for providing recommendations on how to make Bridge even better. We suggest that you submit your feature requests through our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

BRIDGE