What are One Chat users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using One Chat software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the integration and how easy it is to switch between social media accounts."
  • icon"I like it because it is very intuitive and in the environment where I work, it is very practical that all the accounts are in one application."
  • icon"One chat app for all protocols - all important ones are included. It is easy to use and runs error-free."
  • icon"It's a little annoying that I can't watch WhatsApp videos and that sometimes it automatically logs me out of some of my accounts."
  • icon"Another problem that I encountered using this software is the automatic logged-out of your account, which should not be working on that way."
  • icon"The importing of contacts from other platforms can be a slight bit difficult but one could still manage with many issues."

Browse all One Chat Reviews

• Have you used One Chat and would like to share your experience with others?

Ron

One of my most useful apps

I seriously use this 30-40 times per day. I may have two monitors open, but they are filled with other stuff. I get an alert when something new comes in and I only have one app to check to deal with it. Really a wonderful app.

Pros

I have 8 different Slack channels that I have to monitor, along with Twitter, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. They are all here in one spot. I love this app! Furthermore, I have made feature suggestions more than once and they have implemented almost all of them in the next release. Really couldn't ask for more out of their customer service.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that when I quit the app I have to relog into my 8 Slack channels. AppYogi has made it a lot easier, so it's a lot less of a hassle, but I wish there were a way around the technical limitations Slack has imposed.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Ron, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad experience with us. I'm so sorry that you have to login every time you quit, this had been pointed by many users and our team is going to make amendments on this. I'm pleased we were able to make things better for you. You made my day with your excellent review. Stay happy and Safe!

Elena

Industry: Research

Great software with minor challenges

I use this program every day and for most of the messengers, it's flawless. I hate typing on a phone so with this I can use my messenger apps on my desktop and type like a human.

Pros

I love that I can group all of the messengers I use into a single app. It generally works smoothly and without a hitch. Support is very polite and quick to respond (however, see below)

Cons

Some messengers require you to sign in every time you use this software, and then there's no history of your previous chats. Kind of defeats the purpose. Also, a new update was released but despite having a support ticket in for bugs in the program, there was no way of knowing that there was a new update. It's not on their website, it didn't come up in the app, and the app store version is apparently 2 years old (and several versions old).

Reasons for switching to One Chat

So that I didn't have to have multiple messenger apps open all the time.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Elena, Thanks very much for your balanced and honest review of One Chat. We're glad you felt that the job was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We also want to thank you for your feedback and pointing out the drawbacks. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to provide better version that suits your needs in the future. Best Regards, Appyogi Team.

Jason

Industry: Newspapers

Issues with some applications within One Chat

When the bugs are fixed with One Chat failing to open due to "verification" issues and Slack's various badge and messaging problems are resolved, it will be a fully useful client. Until then, I have hesitation about recommending it to others.

Pros

It allows users to have several services open within one client, simplifying the work experience.

Cons

Since One Chat was removed from the Apple Store, it doesn't always load when opened. It will give an error message saying it couldn't be verified despite having a stable internet connection. Issues have also persisted with Slack for months. The badge icon doesn't change when an unread message is read and it doesn't automatically sign in and load when the program is opened. You also can't effectively sign into more than one slack account simultaneously.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Jason, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Thanks for bringing the matter to our attention, we will definitely try to implement your suggestion in the upcoming version. Kind Regards,

Olivia

Industry: Writing and Editing

One Chat brings together Tweet Deck, Facebook Messenger and more

Very good! I am committed to using it to consolidate my discussions across social media channels especially.

Pros

I love and need the ability to chat over Facebook Messenger with necessarily being on the site. As a social media manager, it can be cumbersome to have messages constantly popping up on my web browser. One Chat allows me to consolidate those conversations to the side. Bonus points for letting me view client Twitter mentions and notifications in the same app.

Cons

I am in love with the Apple Store version, which is no longer receiving support sadly. I really wish the product would stay in the Apple Store.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Olivia, Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I'm sorry for the delayed response. I really appreciate your remark and commitment as well. One Chat had been created to avail the integration of various services and we are in the process of increasing the number of apps we can join in. The best part is our team is continuously working to enhance the user experience. We hope you will see a new and advanced version soon. Keep using the app! Best,

Replied July 2020

A little clunky but does the job better than most

One Chat has made communication a little easier all round in life. Due to using several different platforms or websites for communicating, it's a lot easier to stay up to date, reply quicker, and make sure to not miss anything. I've never had any reliability issues.

Pros

The amount of integrations available and the level of detail this includes is something I'm yet to find in other free – or even paid – software. Because of this, it really does become 'One Chat' and does exactly as it suggests.

Cons

The application can at times be clunky and slow. I'm running the app on a fairly powerful MacBook, and even then the whole laptop can be affected by the power required to run the app. This is not a deal breaker, and something that I would "put up with" in order to have access to the features. It would be nice for the overall feel to be smoother and quicker though.

Response from AppYogi

Hi x, Thanks for taking time to write review and using One Chat. Glad to hear that you are happy to use all required messaging services in one app. And coming to power consumption is due to different messaging services running all the time, but already we are working on it to optimize power consumption and it will be fixed in upcoming update of the app. So, stay tuned we promise we will not disappoint your. One again thank you so much for writing review for One Chat. Have a great day!! Stay home, Stay safe!! Thanks, One Chat, Support Team.

Jose

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great App!

I'm completely addicted to using this app! This app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time. If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.

Cons

Response from AppYogi

Hi Jose, Thank you for the wonderful rating, we are so grateful that you have chosen One Chat app.We work hard to create good experiences and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We are extremely happy for loyal customers like you who give a long time try to the app and give us feedback about the features they want with the app. The login issue is already under implementation for the new version and we hope that you will find it more user friendly. Have a marvelous time, Best regards

Jake

Brings things together in an efficient way!

Excellent! Would recommend to others looking to organize their discussions across channels better

Pros

-Conversation Consolidation: Having convos from multiple social media channels all in one place just is a win for everyone involved. don't need to keep multiple apps/tabs open, or even have the app open in general. Being able to open one thing is always better than having to open multiple. More organized and efficient -Helps you focus on just your professional work, keeps you away from all the non-work aspects of social media we all know can be distracting :)

Cons

Nothing really groundbreaking to report. Have had a hiccup once in a blue moon where I need to reload, but not often enough to complain about. Windows 10 needs restarted more often due to freezing, and that's really not happening much either. Oh, it could be put back onto the apple app store, that could help people who are wary of the current system. Not an issue for me, maybe could be for someone else we work with.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Jake, Happy customer makes us more happy.We're glad you had a good time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.We are glad to see that you like the concept and functionality. Our company is committed for the customer satisfaction and value for money. Have a marvelous time

Giovanni

One Chat is an awesome software

Pros

This is a really useful software. In fact, it allows you to have in a single application many chat rooms from different suppliers. Personally I use the following services: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Facebook Page messenger and My SMS. In this way I have all the contacts in a single window in a comfortable and efficient way.

Cons

Perhaps memory consumption could be improved.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Giovanni, Thank you for your kind words! It makes us happy to know that we are providing our clients with the best services. Your words testify that we had achieved the goal of availing a user friendly app. About the memory consumption we are relaying this to our relevant team which will surely take care of it in the upcoming version. Enjoy the App! Best,

Edison

very good application

Pros

there are many communication apps in one so that I can talk with different clients from different apps at the same time, and I don't need to switch to different application all the time

Cons

as I have clients from worldwide, I have so many different communication apps. but One Chat has mostly the app we use in the europe only. I hope it can add some apps, for example Line

Response from AppYogi

Hi Edison, Experiences like yours are far too common. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. One Chat has been developed with the intention to provide ease in communication using many platform at one place. We like your feedback and will surely try to implement it. Wait for our new advanced version and do try it! Kind Regards,

Great App

I like the really, simple, fast and well designed

Pros

Everything in one App Lots of Services integrated

Cons

Missing iMessage (maybe not possible) Whatsapp lost the connection

Response from AppYogi

Hi, Our customer's opinion is highly valued in our organization and when it's a good rating then every one of us in the team are happy and motivated. Thanks a lot for a good review and wonderful ratings. I've relayed the issues you have mentioned to our team to improve the service level of the product. Thanks again. Best,

Bienvenido

One Chat is one PERFECT REAL-TIME CHATTING SOFTWARE

This is precisely one of a kind software. As kind of software that must be installed in everyone's gadget. It has functionalities that other chatting software don't have. It provides better communication channel at least for me whenever I am using it. If the designer fixes some minor issues then I would consider this as a perfect chatting software.

Pros

One chat is one perfect software that can link you across the world. I always need to communicate with all employees in our company and One chat makes our daily communication easier, simpler and better. I don't need to miss any message from my co-workers because it notifies me every time that there is a new message that I need to attend to. Sharing of pdf is also a great feature of this simple yet innovative software. One Chat for me is a dependable chatting software that makes you communicate anytime and anywhere. I have no more problems the information I needed from one another in our company.

Cons

One major problem that I encountered using this software is slow processing especially if there are numerous other applications opened simultaneously. I know it can be improved in the future and the developer is trying to perfect this useful and helpful software. Another problem that I encountered using this software is the automatic logged-out of your account, which should not be working on that way. I hope that it should have a feature that will remember the user's name and password.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Bienvenido, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We feel great to read that you like the unification and file sharing features. We are trying to improve on speed of processing in the upcoming version. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Kind Regards,

Donnell

Robust application with promise

Love it. I use it for receiving picture updates from work that is being done on a construction project in the Caribbean. It is normal to receive multiple pictures at a time, that's why an efficient picture download process if critical for improving workflow efficiency.

Pros

The way in which the application integrates with other messaging platforms is its strongest selling point.

Cons

The way in which pictures download from the application. I WISH pictures can be dowloaded without having to open the folder in which pictures are placed after download. Workflow should be: 1. User sets the default download folder 2. User selects picture(s) to download 3. Application retrieves the picture(s) and saves it to the default folder without opening the folder in finder 4. Application shows download confirmation that picture was downloaded. All this without interrupting the user's workflow.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Donnell, Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart. The detailed analysis from your side provide us an sight about how and where can we improve further to create an overall great experience. Thanks for the motivation. Best regards,

Ko

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Consolidates the mess

Its one of my essential apps on my laptop now. I would hate to be stuck opening 6 different chat services without it.

Pros

Pulling together all of the various chat services that I am required to use due to the various chat services used by my clientele is extremely helpful for me both in getting started with work but also communicating with both external and internal collaborators.

Cons

There is the occasional freeze-up or inability to run a specific feature of a service but 90% of the time it works and the times that it doesn't are due to an update by the base service and the one chat team seems to be able to catch up and fix the feature within a day or so.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Ko, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. It's great that you can communicate with everybody you need on a single platform and we take pride in providing the best to help you. Our team is fully dedicated to build product that can guarantee customer satisfaction and value for money. Our company is launching new version of the app shortly and we want you to use it and give us your feedback. Thanks a lot, Regards,

Alex

Industry: Translation and Localization

One Chat - one stop for almost all messaging services

It helps me stay focused and productive during the day because I don't have to switch from one app to another.

Pros

The main thing I like about this app is that I open one and I have access to all my communications protocols that I use

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like. Occasionally I saw that it can take a bit of toll on RAM but no glitch whatsoever and I've been using it for more than 2 years. I guess that if I had opened all the messaging apps that I use I would have eaten up more RAM that One Chat.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Alex, thanks for taking time to write a review and using One Chat. Glad to hear that it is helping you to stay focused and be productive. And coming to RAM usage we are working hard to optimize RAM usage while using One Chat which will be done in upcoming update of the app. One again thank you so much for writing review for One Chat. Have a great day!!. Thanks, One Chat, Support Team.

werner

Industry: Computer Hardware

problemas con slack

una muy buena experiencia con solo un par de cosas por mejorar.

Pros

poner tener todos los servicios de mensajería en un solo lugar,

Cons

he notado que cuando tengo abierto el software hace demasiado consumo de la batería, aunque la app no la tenga en uso, no se pueden programar mensajes en todos los servicios de mensajería, por ejemplo en whatsapp no puedo programar mensajes, Slack tiene problemas, a veces deja de funcionar el espacio para enviar mensajes.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Werner, My team strives hard to achieve the goals like customer satisfaction and value for money. I'm very pleased to see your review and feel that we have reached our goal. It's motivating for us that you like the features of unification and I will definitely forward your suggestions on battery consumption and slack for improvements to my developers. To recapitulate your candid review gives us a chance to make our apps even better for other customers. Many thanks to you! Best Regards,

Miles

Skeleton key for chat and messaging

When my previous license had problems, I contacted support and got a resolution within 24 hours! I was very impressed at how accommodating and responsive service was as well.

Pros

Wide compatibility with most chat and messaging services is the greatest asset of OneChat. The utility of having one app/window with so many messaging services reduces clutter, saves time and increases productivity.

Cons

There are a couple of other messaging services that I use that make this the perfect app like Line, Signal and Kakao. I also wish that stickers aside from emoji for some of the different services.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Miles, Happy customer makes my team more happy and enthusiastic. Your words had spelled the same magic on us. Your thoughts give us a thorough analysis of the app from the user's side which is indeed a very important aspect for the progress of our company. I am glad that you like the wide compatibility of the app and feels that stickers should be added. The best part of the review is the narration about our customer service as well. I thank you on behalf of my team for your review. We will try to keep up with your expectations. Many thanks to you!

Manuel

Whats App made easy

Quick and easy communication with colleagues, family and friends. Easy to grab records of data and pdfs that have been previously shared.

Pros

It allows me to communicate quickly through WhatsApp and other messaging software in no time, I don't need to write messages on my phone all day

Cons

When system needs to shut down, the software interferes and blocks the shutdown.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Jardines, Thanks for taking time to write a great review and using One Chat. Glad to hear that One Chat making your communication quick. And coming to mac shutdown interferes is to notify that it will logout of the services which you have logged in, but we are working on it to save the sessions on mac and it will login back once you restart, so we don't need to block shutdown. One again thank you so much for writing review for One Chat. Have a great day!! Stay home, Stay safe!! Thanks, One Chat, Support Team.

Mike

Great App!

Overall, the app works really well. I have an issue from time to time with it logging me out and having to log back in. Would be killer if it remembered all my logins for me and just logged me back in each time. It solves so many issues that I had running 5+ different applications and it keeps my screen real estate in check.

Pros

Being able to condense all my chat applications down into a single window, and then being able to resize said window to whatever size I want, while still keeping spell and grammar checks... Yeah, no brainer!

Cons

It would be great if it supports plugins in some way, like browser add-ons. i.e. Grammarly would make it perfect!

Response from AppYogi

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. It sounds like you really enjoyed the app. We are taking the feedback about improvements of the app very seriously and thanks for pointing out the drawbacks. I hope we'll be able to solve them in our upcoming version. I'm glad that you find our app useful. Stay happy!

Dieter

Industry: International Trade and Development

Very helpful tool ... you will love it

Easy to use, multifunctional, very efficient

Pros

Very easy to use. I am using it for my communication via WhatsApp, WeChat, Twitter and Telegramm. It really increases my productivity. I like to select my freshly taken photos on the PC and the easily bundle it by copy and paste to OneChat. Also pdf files ... drag and drop .... that's it ...

Cons

I am not able to watch the movies I receive over WhatsApp / Telegramm on my computer via OneChat ...

Response from AppYogi

Hi Dieter, Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review seriously. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you. Best,

Carlos

All in one place

Great, agile, satisfactory

Pros

All in one place. I have been using OneChat for a little over two months now and I am really quite satisfied. Having just one app to focus my conversations, personal and business, really saves me a lot of time. But, I insist, in general, it is a great application and many friends of mine, Windows users, envy that there is no similar one for that platform. Thanks OneChat

Cons

Some observations that I have already sent to the programmers. Scheduled delivery does not work. Many videos on WhatsApp cannot be seen since they simply do not download them, but I use a trick and put it in picture-in-pictura, which also rejects it, but when I return to chat, most of the time the video is available. Another drawback is that the download of WhatsApp and Telegram documents does not put the name of the attachment, but a numerical sequence that does not tell us anything and you have to be renaming files. That is quite annoying.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Carlos, I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help with the integration feature. We take our customers suggestions very seriously and we have forwarded your feedback to our team for improvements. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Kind regards,

Martin

In One Place

Pros

It's great to be able to centralise all of my instant messaging in one place across so many different platforms.

Cons

None really. Just sometimes it requests logging in via the QR code on my phone, but; then all software is getting like that to protect our privacy and security on-line.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. It's wonderful that One Chat has made your task much easier. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know to give you the best experience desired. Best Regards,

Keri

Great multi chat app

I really like the One Chat app and have been using it for over a year now. They keep it up to date adding new chat clients, which is helpful. Their customer service is really great. They quickly respond to and fix bugs and have helped to sort out other issues I've had.

Pros

It allows me to use multiple chat clients at once (hangouts, slack, messages & messenger).

Cons

I don't have any, I really like using One Chat.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Keri, We are grateful for your appreciative remark and awesome ratings. Your encouraging review energized our team to the fullest and clients like you are often helpful for us to create better app experiences for other users as well. I'm going to share this with our team, this means a lot to me. We're also releasing new updated version and hopeful that you will use it and review it like the current one. Have a nice time! Kind Regards,

Luis Alberto

La herramienta perfecta para concentrar tus cuentas de mensajería

Con One Chat he tenido la oportunidad de atender de manera fácil y sencilla la comunicación con mis compañeros de trabajo, resolviendo incluso la comunicación de jueces que cuentan con diferentes plataformas de mensajería.

Pros

Facilidad de integración en una sola herramienta de las principales herramientas de mensajería, actualmente concentro en ella mis dos cuentas de whatsapp, messenger, telegram, slack y hangouts en un solo lugar para con ello facilitar la comunicación con todo mundo.

Cons

Considero se debe mejorar la forma de integración de documentos a ser enviados.

Response from AppYogi

Hi Luis Alberto, Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I'm glad you felt integration was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We will try to improve the way of integrating the documents as suggested by you. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Have a wonderful time!

CHRISTOS

A truly great productivity tool!

One chat is the best productivity tool i have used in a long time!!!

Pros

It is amazing how a single product can make you so much more productive. Now that everyone is working remotely from home this is a must-have-app. With just one product running i can have access to my slack-skype-gmail and also messenger-whatsup-telegram accounts! As a bonus i can also see my insta feed to take a little break!

Cons

I need to login to my skype and slack every time i open the app and "remember me" option doesnt seem to work! I would also like VIBER to work as i now have to also open viber app!

Response from AppYogi

Hi Christos, Thanks for taking time to write a great review and using One Chat. Glad to hear that you are happy to use all required messaging services in one app. And coming to login every time is fixed in upcoming update of the app and also have VIBER in our list to integrate, which will be done very soon. So, stay tuned. One again thank you so much for writing review for One Chat. Have a great day!! Stay home, Stay safe!! Thanks, One Chat, Support Team.

Christopher

Easy and useful software that helps to stay focused and avoid using tens of different apps

Im very satisfied using One Chat, it's fast, compact, useful and easy.

Pros

You can forget all the single oriented communication service apps and use One Chat to manage them all just in one place.

Cons

Maybe the single official apps (like Whatsapp, or Signal) have more 'trusty' feeling for the user. But you're free to choose to use what you like.

Response from AppYogi

Thanks for sharing your thoughtful and lovely review. We are excited that you are satisfied with One Chat App. We put customer experience and gratification as our priority, and your review affirms the hard work we put in every day. We will be releasing new updated version very soon which will be more user friendly. Keep using our App! Bharath P Patel, One Chat Creator.

One Chat