AVG CloudCare is a cloud-based security suite designed for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and the third party managed security service providers (MSSPs), who can use this tool to manage security on behalf of their clients.
AVG CloudCare includes a wide range of security features including antivirus, which protects PCs and laptops and detects and removes concealed threats. Files are scanned before employees download them and URLs are scanned while they search online, thus reducing the risk of attack.
Meanwhile, AVG CloudCare’s content filtering option enables businesses to monitor, and if necessary block, select websites employees visit to improve workplace efficiency. It also enables protection against spam and encryption for email, and pay-as-you-go cloud backup to defend against potential data loss.
Finally, AVG’s remote management tool enables an administrator to manage a company's security from anywhere, on any device. Highly scalable, AVG CloudCare is available as a year or two-year subscription with optional monthly add-ons.
4.0 / 5 starsWrite a review
Showing 1 - 20 of 452 reviews
Start your review ofWrite a review
Number of employees: 2-10 employees
Value for money
I have used AVG myself and also recommended it to clients as an alternative to more bloated programs that take up too much CPU. All in all everyone who has used it likes it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to protect their computer and network.
- Excellent use of CPU and memory compared to other products
- Solid User Interface; easy to navigate and work inside
- Solid overall performance at cleaning viruses
- Didn't seem to be as robust as some of the other programs out there for handling other issues beyond computer viruses.Review Source: Capterra
Dang from Vietnamese-German University
Number of employees: 201-500 employees
- Real time protection
- Frequent updates to new threats
- Instant alerts when I accidentally download a harmful file
- Clean and minimal user interface
- It couldn't detect some adwares. It happened to me a few times and I had to install another antivirus program to fix the computer.
- While scanning it slows down the computer significantly.