360 Cloud Accounting

360 Cloud Accounting Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Very easy to install and the properties and properties of customization can be employed to increase the use of heritage system without the pain of total re-engineering is amazing."
  • icon"Extremely easy to install and the wealth of features and customization that can be employed to extend the use of legacy systems without the pain of total re-engineering is amazing."
  • icon"It has very nice features and overall great quality. You get what you paid for, you can have everything on the same platform and have unlimited storage."
  • icon"You cannot access info off-line all the time. You cannot share these files unless the receiver has access to 360 Cloud."
  • icon"If you want to customize your accounting work you'll need to figure out another day since it's limited."
  • icon"As with any software there are a few downfalls, I personally encountered a few glitches but one call to the IT solved my problems."

Have you used 360 Cloud Accounting and would like to share your experience with others?

All 360 Cloud Accounting Reviews

Wilford

Industry: Computer Hardware

Wilford

Pros

An affordable cloud based solution that allows our bookkeepers to be checked that their work is up to date

Cons

It would seem that sometimes with a slow internet connection the software seems to be extra slow. Make sure you have a good internet connection

Justin

Extremely Easy to install

Pros

Extremely easy to install and the wealth of features and customization that can be employed to extend the use of legacy systems without the pain of total re-engineering is amazing. The levels of security that can be implemented, giving differing internal and/or external departments confidentiality without additional resources required for separate installations is also extremely useful.

Cons

Web based version is still being rolled out. Prime support is from the the UK - although this has not really impacted my clients nor other US clients that I am aware of.

Long-Term Investment

Pros

I was hesitant with this software at first given our company's complex depreciation schedules. Fortunately, their service team was able to configure aspects of the software to fit our company's specific needs. Great customer service experience so far!

Cons

Price is too high. Also - If you request a high number of user licenses, get ready to fork over the cash.

Jonelene

A tool to make accounting easy

Overall this is a thumbs up for me.

Pros

First thing that really made me happy having 360 cloud is that I can monitor the accounting report anywhere and anytime. I can check data even if I'm on my vacation. This feature allow me to take long vacation as I can still check and monitor expenses.

Cons

As being cloud base, internet serve a big factor. When our internet is slow the system is slow. We do need to invest for a high speed network.

Albert

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Good experience.

In all, kudos. It's really great a software for accounting.

Pros

I like the face that, the software was programmed for its intended purpose. It actually gives a comprehensive activities of functions.

Cons

There's still more room for improvement since in a dynamic world as ours faces new problems and tasks everyday. And I believe new features would be added.

Levi

Approved!

Pros

One of my favorite features of this software is being able to monitor it from anywhere and at anytime!

Cons

Customer service seemed a bit slow to respond to my issues. Buying multiple seats of this software gets expensive for small business.

Mazen

Accounting starts to be simple and easy

Accounting made easy

Pros

Ease of use, many features allow to have full control on accounting activities and made our records crystal clear. It helped by speeding up accounting data entry and provided great reports

Cons

Nothing much, just some tuning needed for report generation and arrangement, it will be great to provide a wizard tool to tailor made some reports

Brian

Perfect for a one person start up.

Pros

I like the different features and the fact that you can take it anywhere. If you have a new business this is for you. You can send out invoices and track sells, basically its like an assistant.

Cons

If you have multiple employees using this than its going to get pretty expensive. Customer serves could be a little better.

Muhammad

Satisfied user

Pros

for generating invoice payment .Account for your vendor invoices to keep track of your daily expenses.

Cons

Its electronic invoices is very easy and amazing feature it will remind you that when the payment will reaches deadline.

Dawn

If you like cloud software this is an awesome product!

Pros

What I liked most about this product is the fact you can do almost everything right in this software.

Cons

What I didn't like about this product is very minute - I am just used to a different software but I think with repeated use this could become second nature as my other software is.

Shiva

Makes accounting easy

Pros

This software manages project on the same platform and handle accounting well. The best feature it has i.e. embedded payment option.

Cons

Offline access should be available. Also customer service could be improved. Additionally I experienced few glitches that could be improved.

Hari Prasad

Very easy to install

Which can be implemented, the level of security provided by the privacy of different internal and / or external departments without the necessary resources for additional different establishments is also very useful.

Pros

Cons

The web based version is still rolling. Principal support is from the UK - although it has not really influenced my clients nor the other American customers about whom I know.

Brendon

Easy to use, very helpful

I would recommend this.

Pros

Perfect for being able to access anywhere. I am on the road a lot and I can check this from my laptop or phone.

Cons

When my internet is down or slow, this is not possible to use. That is always the drawback of the 360 software. But that is a rare occurance.

Supreeth

Amazing Accounting Software

Pros

This is an excellent software for startups. This product is affordable and user friendly. Also has pretty features for accounting.

Cons

It has very less customizing options. More features need to be added. Some lagging in the response time.

Chela

Great tool to work with!

Pros

Really great product, you won't be let down. It has very nice features and overall great quality. You get what you paid for, you can have everything on the same platform and have unlimited storage!!

Cons

The only thing I can point out is that it can't be used without being online. That's the only part of it I still try to get my head around, but overall, great product!

Adonis

Work on Accounting using Single Platform

Pros

Collaboration and information availability is very important on daily operation of the Business and 360 Cloud Accounting offers this solution by providing a single platform that can be use by any users across the globe. 360 Cloud Accounting provides a dashboard to monitor revenue, expenses and cashflow. Since the software is online, no hardware and additional materials need to implement.

Cons

Customization of the software is very limited. You need to have a workaround like extracting the data and tabulate according to your preference.

Berkeley