Agiled

Agiled Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I know Agiled team is going places with the amount of follow ups and updates they are sending me. The software itself is super easy to use and works seamlessly."
  • icon"Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself. Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business."
  • icon"I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use."
  • icon"Give the rate of new features being released it's hard sometimes to keep up with what Agiled can do."
  • icon"Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes."
  • icon"But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts."

Browse all Agiled Reviews

• Have you used Agiled and would like to share your experience with others?

December 2021

Full of promise

Jim

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

March 2022

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves. This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

Pros

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need: CRM Mobile App Scheduling tool Project Management HR Invoicing and estimates Wikis They are even promising an Accounting Module!! You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

Cons

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask. I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload. The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

It is cheaper by far but much more fully functioned. All of the others had limitations this doesn't have.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

This is much cheaper, and brings all my data into one tool. It will save a tonne of money over time.

Howard

February 2022

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Pros

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

Cons

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Agiled had a much simpler and more intuitive UI

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I switched because I wanted CRM and Invoicing in One Tool and integration between the other tools was disjointed and in all honesty, the formatting of Fiskl Invoices looks ridiculous with North American Addresses and Comapany names. I've written several times and years later there has been no effort to address it.

Roly

October 2022

The Best All-in-One CRM

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first began using AGILED, after few days of using it, I refunded my purchase to get the new Parallel Appsumo app. However, after days of using PARALLEL, I found out that it was not as comprehensive as AGILED. So I went back to AGILED and repurchased it again. I promised myself that I would be staying forever with AGILED for life. Features AGILED I liked most include allowing me to see my tasks for the day at a glance, contracts, proposals, HR, timesheet, leaves, chat, invoices, tickets, and many, many more. I've been using agiled for a few days now and I absolutely love it! It's helped me become more organized and efficient in my work. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to boost their productivity.

Pros

This software is great for managing contracts, proposals and e-signatures. It makes it easy to keep track of all the paperwork and makes it easy to get signatures from clients. Overall, this software has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Cons

While the Software Chat is not fully developed yet, the Agiled chat customer support itself is wonderful! The customer service is responsive and very helpful. They were able to answer all my questions and helped me resolve my issue. Overall, I'm really happy with the chat support I received.

Not All-in-One

Pedro

May 2022

Too slow

The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Pros

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

Cons

too slow, some integrations is not working

Andre

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Pros

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Cons

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Price and features. AgileCRM was not being developed any further and had become expensive for the value it gave. I had no hesitation to switch to Agiled.

Narender

August 2022

Excellent Program

Pros

- Most business management tools under one program - Customizable notifications - 3rd party integrations

Cons

There are a few things need improvement. Agiled support informed me that some of these are improved in upcoming updates. - File Management - Accounting Feature - Appointments needs more work

Reasons for choosing Agiled

I personally liked the interface as it was mostly similar to my past program with added functionalities so my team and clients would have lesser learning curve.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled offers advantages like custom pages, workflow automations (in beta), better forms, timesheets, better contract signing, HRM functionalities. Although there are some tradeoffs too but gain was high value for me.

Gennifer

May 2022

Great All-around Business Management Tool

Combining a few different tools I need to run my business all in one. One dashboard, one admin experience, one client experience. SUPER important to me.

Pros

It has everything you need to run your business all in one dashboard. CRM, Project Management, Proposals, Contracts, Billing & Invoicing, subscriptions, client portal, and can even be white-labeled.

Cons

Although it touches everything I need to run my small business, it does take a while to get it where its custom to your business. There are a few quicks but I do see A LOT on their roadmap for the future.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Honestly, the reviews. There are so many happy business owners using Agiled. I felt it was the right time to switch!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash looks less intimidating but has a few bugs that I cannot seem to get resolved with their support. I feel it was making me look like an unorganized business owner.

March 2022

Agiled is a full-featured, one-stop shop for managing your business. I love it!

I needed a new system for managing my business and invoicing. I ran across Agiled, gave it try, and quickly purchased it. I've had one support issue that was very quickly managed. Very impressed!

Pros

The project management, CRM, and invoicing features are quick and easy to use so I spend less time on those tasks and more on my actual client's needs.

Cons

Some, literally just a couple, UI changes could be made to make things make a little more logically organized.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

All the tools in one place and working together as expected. The roadmap is also solid!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Slow development and support. It was strong in a couple areas, but I lost confidence in it's scalability and reliability.

Robert

August 2022

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

I am using it to manage my business. I am using the project managment and portal applications, and the CRM is being opoulated now.

Pros

The fact that all of the core elements I was looking for are in one tool - AMAZING. CRM, Customer/client portal, accounting/finance/billing, proposals, HRM, project management. It is literally the Swiss army knife i needed.

Cons

I wish there was bit more training / documentation - but the system is very intuitive - so you can figure it out (it's actually a better way to learn...)

All in one

Reasons for switching to Agiled

All the tools in one place - and the client portal being white labeled / customized to my branding.

Bashir

September 2022

The All-In-One Essential To Start Your Business

Everything you essentially need to start a business is included. You just have to log in and every else will fall in places as you move along you business processes.

Pros

All the modules are present right there and are well connected to establish your flow.

Cons

The UI seems a little clunky and a bit out dated.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Other products just focus on certain aspects of business while Agiled provides you with all in one experience.

Stan

October 2022

Agiled 2.0

Overall I am happy. I really like to see how active the development team is. It has what most people will need to run a business. Try it and decide for yourself.

Pros

Agiled 2.0 is a better version of the original software. Owners constantly update it. It is a great CRM software, Project Management platform. It will keep you organized.

Cons

Setting it up can take some time but with all these features every software requires a learning curve so it not really a con but a reality.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

better fit where I am right now.

Ed

September 2022

great product

love it! it's a great product

Pros

I love the platform as a whole is very robust and intuitive

Cons

it could be a bit complicated to set up.

Everything I need now and ready to grow with me

Agiled is a business management "backoffice" solution for smaller companies, freelancers and certainly for young startups that want to handle the essential processes CRM, Project Management & Timetracking, Contracts , Proposal & Finance as well as basic HRM processes in a modern SAAS solution. I am very happy with it because it is very intuitive and modern and covers the most important business processes I need. It is flexible and modern - and can clearly grow with me . Is not yet a SAP ERP but already has much of what you really need as a young company.

Pros

+ Whitelabeling, have my Google Workspace mail connected. + Support of own domain + The CRM update is super flexible and now has all the reports I expect in the standard. + The workflow engine automates my invoice amount control and reminders as well as my contract management. + Own ClientPortal, Ticketing fulfill the normal requirements and is directly integrated with the other modules. + Via the HRM module, projects & task tracking I also get cleanly integrated freelancers that we use flexibly. Thanks to web solution also internationally without barriers - that's how an online solution must work. + Clear GDPR, DPA, Privacy Statements, Cookie Statement, of course it remains your own responsibility to check whether this is sufficient for your own business and your own data. Hosting is USA + ... a lot of other business process modules which I don't need (yet) - but will need in the future.

Cons

Missing: - Accounting module reading bankaccount balance & movements. I know it complex on international level. Maybe first a manual upload is helpfull , most banks supports CSV export

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Websolution, client portal & projects fits more for my business background

Scott

Industry: Music

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to: -Add a client -Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email. -Configure my payment gateway -Create a test project -Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!) -Review all other areas of the system. I never had to go to the documentation once!

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

It is a fast, easy to configure, and easy to use program that incorporates CRM, invoicing, contact management and more at a great price.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I used to be a QuickBooks user and became increasingly annoyed with the program's slowness as the database grew larger. Even after paying a few hundred dollars for the program, I still had to use other services for online proposals, CRM, digital payments, Client Portal, contracts, and more. The cost of all of these, even conservatively, was a few hundred dollars a year in addition to QuickBooks! Now with Agiled, I can bring all of this into one system.

Guru

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Pros

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

Cons

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had a dated look, was hard to navigate, was buggy, and the performance was bad - very slow.

Pedro

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

The product is more lean, without feature bloat.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I am looking for a solution that consolidates a whole lot of processes that are currently scattered among multiple services/apps.

Response from Agiled

Thank you so much for the review.

Replied October 2020