What are Agiled users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Agiled software through verified user reviews

• icon"I know Agiled team is going places with the amount of follow ups and updates they are sending me. The software itself is super easy to use and works seamlessly."
  • icon"Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself. Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business."
  • icon"I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use."
  • icon"Give the rate of new features being released it's hard sometimes to keep up with what Agiled can do."
  • icon"Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes."
  • icon"But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts."

Browse all Agiled Reviews

• Have you used Agiled and would like to share your experience with others?

Chaitanya

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

Cons

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

More Stable and Feature Rich and Value for Money.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Feature Rich and Value for Money.

Anupam

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Pros

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Cons

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Plutio does not have automation and their support seemed lacking greatly.

Jarrod

A Perfect all-in-one tool for SMB's

I recommend this tool for any business or startup that wants the capabilities and infrastructure of the big companies without the hassle or upkeep of maintaining multiple tools.

Pros

Agiled has outperformed every business tool I have tried by consolidating so many features that I needed into a straightforward dashboard, removing the need for many SaaS tools that often don't integrate well.

Cons

You will need some HTML/CSS skills to fully take advantage of the White Label service.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Price, deployment and ease of maintenance.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Price, maintenance and limitation of features

Patrik

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

Pros

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

Cons

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Reasons for choosing Agiled

The App FlowLu was too complicated. Each time we tried to customize a setting, the process was either not available or the route to the step took too many steps.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

1. Easier Interface setup. Not complicated at all! 2. Faster support responses without passing it along to an unrelated department 3. Simpler to import data. 4. So much better price 5. Seeing the roadmap for the future upgrades and improvements is very transparent! 6. Pricing value is so much better! 7. WHite label and colour scheme change 8. Easy Night mode switch 9. Customization capabilities 10. Templates ready to go for invoicing 11. E-Commerce ready without paying an extra fee for each transaction

Chase

Great potential but needs some work (new UI bugs)

Pros

It's equivalent to several other CRMs I've tested in the past for features and power (Agile CRM, Apptivo). These seem to be adding more features and it may be an excellent product in the near future. But you can't beat the price!

Cons

I'm guessing most of the bugs I've run into are due to a recent UI release. Several issues have been reported to Support and the mobile functionality is currently limited. If these are fixed, it will be a great product.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

The current AppSumo deal makes it much more affordable and the feedback they are receiving from all Sumolings is likely to set this app in the right direction.

Sana

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Pros

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

Cons

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

The robust time tracking was the main reason I switched to Agiled.

Richard

Industry: Law Practice

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

Pros

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

Cons

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Price

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I had been managing many of my daily tasks using 3 or more apps. I can accomplish all of that plus more through Agiled, which is nice because if I have to spend more time in one dashboard as opposed to three or more, I think I'll do it. So far, Agiled has met my needs to run my solo service-based business, and has been easy to use.

E.G.Sebastian

An ALL-IN-ONE Tool that'll replace many subscriptions and save you lots of time!

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive. Has all that I need to run my business within one platform. Was also able to cancel at least 4 other subscriptions (vCita, Toggl, SuiteDash, Chat-bot subscription); and I can see that I'll probably cancel some more.

Cons

Hmm... I'd like to be able to set "hot-links" - for example, I use the Projects and Contacts option dozens of times daily. I'd love to be able to have these two somewhere on the top of the page, and NOT have to click each time on a main heading so the drop-down opens, then click these... It is NOT a biggie, but it'd make life just a tad easier :)

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash is amazing, but you almost need a PHD degree in technology to set up things and use it. In Agiled, it's a breath to set up anyting (compared to SuiteDash). Again, love SuiteDash , but had to hire SuiteDash pros to set up things for me... I LOVE to be able to use and set up these platforms myself, hence the switch. I feel more in control.

Supraket

Industry: Photography

Reaching to be among the best

Pros

Being able to provide tools to run most of the day-to-day business management.

Cons

Invoice customization No Email module No Email tracker

Reasons for choosing Agiled

In spite of most of these CRMs calling themselves as All-in-One, there were still many basic features that they didn't include.

More features + cost effective

Rachel E

Great Platform for a Small Business!

Agiled has allowed me to combine several administrative apps in one, and given me a "client portal" to better support my clients. Overall, I'm thrilled with this purchase!

Pros

Agiled has streamlined so much of the administrative work for my business! I have lots more time to do actual training and marketing now. I really appreciate it! The Agiled team is also very responsive, and they've fixed technical issues quickly and have implemented a number of requests from users. I can see this being the perfect software for small businesses very soon!

Cons

The layout is a bit plain, and some things that look like they work don't actually work yet, but they're hard at work implementing and improving. Overall, it's not bad at all for a newer program.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled combines a lot of administrative tasks in one app for me, so I no longer need these other apps.

Doileen Dolo

Best business decision

I am very happy and pleased with my purchase decision

Pros

It's easy to use and that it is comprehensive.

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far. I've been using Agiled for a little over a month. My transition to the software was very smooth, moving my customers over was seamless.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

I already had Honeybook, but I was looking for something with more features and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I've heard great things and wanted to see if it will work for my business.

Everything I need now and ready to grow with me

Agiled is a business management "backoffice" solution for smaller companies, freelancers and certainly for young startups that want to handle the essential processes CRM, Project Management & Timetracking, Contracts , Proposal & Finance as well as basic HRM processes in a modern SAAS solution. I am very happy with it because it is very intuitive and modern and covers the most important business processes I need. It is flexible and modern - and can clearly grow with me . Is not yet a SAP ERP but already has much of what you really need as a young company.

Pros

+ Whitelabeling, have my Google Workspace mail connected. + Support of own domain + The CRM update is super flexible and now has all the reports I expect in the standard. + The workflow engine automates my invoice amount control and reminders as well as my contract management. + Own ClientPortal, Ticketing fulfill the normal requirements and is directly integrated with the other modules. + Via the HRM module, projects & task tracking I also get cleanly integrated freelancers that we use flexibly. Thanks to web solution also internationally without barriers - that's how an online solution must work. + Clear GDPR, DPA, Privacy Statements, Cookie Statement, of course it remains your own responsibility to check whether this is sufficient for your own business and your own data. Hosting is USA + ... a lot of other business process modules which I don't need (yet) - but will need in the future.

Cons

Missing: - Accounting module reading bankaccount balance & movements. I know it complex on international level. Maybe first a manual upload is helpfull , most banks supports CSV export

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Websolution, client portal & projects fits more for my business background

Scott

Industry: Music

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to: -Add a client -Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email. -Configure my payment gateway -Create a test project -Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!) -Review all other areas of the system. I never had to go to the documentation once!

Pros

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

It is a fast, easy to configure, and easy to use program that incorporates CRM, invoicing, contact management and more at a great price.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I used to be a QuickBooks user and became increasingly annoyed with the program's slowness as the database grew larger. Even after paying a few hundred dollars for the program, I still had to use other services for online proposals, CRM, digital payments, Client Portal, contracts, and more. The cost of all of these, even conservatively, was a few hundred dollars a year in addition to QuickBooks! Now with Agiled, I can bring all of this into one system.

Guru

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Pros

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

Cons

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

SuiteDash

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had a dated look, was hard to navigate, was buggy, and the performance was bad - very slow.

Pedro

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

The product is more lean, without feature bloat.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

I am looking for a solution that consolidates a whole lot of processes that are currently scattered among multiple services/apps.

Response from Agiled

Thank you so much for the review.

Tarunabh

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

Pros

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Cons

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Niftypm customer support is the worst. When I faced a very small issue, they completely abandoned me. In stark contrast, Agiled support team has been very supportive from the very beginning, and the features available are also more beneficial and good for my business development

Prashant

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements. I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Pros

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

Cons

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Reasons for choosing Agiled

I was in search of a comprehensive CRM for a long time. I tried Hubspot, engagebay, getresponse, activecampaign, bitrix, etc. but didn't get any CRM which, had all the features I was looking for in one place.

Jp

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A great alternative to SuiteDash

I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Pros

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Cons

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

As an early adopter of the software, I have seen growth and its potential based on their roadmap which is inline with my company's business goals.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

SuiteDash had some great features that Agiled does not have. However, their dashboard has not been updated even though their feature set was growing quickly. One of their downfalls was the lack of additional email inboxes and API integrations other than Zapier.

aka

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Zoho is way , way more costlier than agiled and that too they do not offer white labelled feature so all my clients know that i am using Zoho. But with agiled I can boast my client saying that we are the owner of the platform and upsell them our own branded agiled account.

Stephen

I Made the Switch

As a small business owner, I need to manage my clients, projects, tasks, and finances. I've tried a lot of different platforms and Agiled is the best of all the management platforms I've tried. I use it for my own business and my clients and they all love it. There are so many features and it it's super easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Combining so many other products saves so much time and money.

Cons

Setup was a little wonky and the email integration had issues

Client communication

Cost and ease

Ian

A Different Kind of CRM

Very happy; very light to move around and lots of options to customise.

Pros

As a big previous user of Hubspot all I can say is I was sick of paying such a high price for such limited functionality. Enter Agiled; the dashboard is clean / light - it honestly has all the main components of what you need as a hub to run your company. It’s a little too much to describe in one review, but you only need to go inside the dashboard and see the functions of the sales pipeline and automations.

Cons

Mosly it's all there, perhaps a dedicated marketing section with re-targetting + more sales pipelines. But saying that you would just connect it to your marketing software of choice.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

more modern look and full suite of functions

Reasons for switching to Agiled

cheaper and just as much functions

Brett

Flexible business management system

I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting. I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

SuiteDash

Was more user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Agiled

Agiled gives me the ability to integrate activecampaign and just about any other SaaS I've been using.

Response from Agiled

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Mohd Farhan

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists. Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers. But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business! From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities. To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

Pros

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature. I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity. Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

Cons

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet. However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

Reasons for choosing Agiled

Value for money & plus the vision Asad has to close the low budget gaps for majority of SMEs owners on getting such multi-functional SaaS.

Response from Agiled

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

Kim

All in one Management Tool!

With Agile, I can easily manage my clients, projects, tasks, and employees with a single tool that is easy to customize, and I don't need to waste time setting up different tools and applications. The best part is that Agile is so easy to use and customizable after the learning curve. No one should work with a complicated tool when you can use a simple one like Agile.

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM. I have been able to customize my CRM to fit my business needs. The integrations are easy to use and I love the reporting feature. I am able to keep track of each and every task and event that takes place in my business. I am able to see my revenue and see what I need to improve on. I am able to see my hours and see how I can organize my time more efficiently. This is a great tool for SMBs that want to automate their business and create a central view of their work.

Cons

What I dislike about the product right now is the learning curve it takes to be able to fully configure everything so that it is customized to fit my business needs. However, there's plenty of knowledge base available to be able to learn quickly the platform and the plenty features it offers as an all in one tool.

Kevin

Thrilled

Extremely happy that I stumbled on this software. Worth even tiny penny ( and you won't need many of them)

Pros

Agiled has all the features I have been looking for in one program: invoicing, scheduling, chat, a time tracker, and calendar integration. It even has templates for contracts, proposals, and invoices! I no longer need Dubsado or Wave. I also tried Flowlu, but I am sticking with Agiled. Agiled has more features at the moment and I prefer its organized layout. I am so happy I found it :-)

Cons

Learning curve of new software. Not agileds fault at all. With so many packed featured it may take a bit to get acquainted

Wave Accounting