All ERPAG Reviews

Aleksandar

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Few words about Erpag Inc.

PROS

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

CONS

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Aswin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Erpag Reciew

* Fast support* fast UI / Web interface / SAAS program* many hidden gems! many hidden features ! * it's made with passion, that's for sure. * Odoo can't compete with this inventory management !

PROS

IF you are in need of a clear to use inventory management, without feeling like you are managing an amazon warehouse.. Erpag is just what you need, mobile app for your techs, multiple warehouse locations, everything you can think of is in the product. Just adore the PO status as the SO status. Ordered/Quantity AVailable/Partially available and so on.

CONS

Still some minor issues."Warranty that belongs with a laptop, is not an inventory product, but also not to forget in the PO!" Can be I just need some education about the many types of products, but for now, I don't know how to handle "a warrenty item"no open API!Although everying to the last details is importable by excel, we would very much like an open API.

features & pricing!

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

non of those are a real inventory management. SO & PO management! Erpag is!

FERNANDO

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

First Approach

I want implement the whole system to my company, but I need more time to feed initial data. Thank you

PROS

Different moduls integration. I could link all my operation in a single system

CONS

needs someone to explain more the system.

Subi

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed June 2017

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

PROS

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

CONS

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room, (b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates (c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Tom

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Demo Use Review

PROS

Appears demo allow access to most all options

CONS

Trying to understand the terms and find help in the Online Manual support

Christian

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Has the potential to be something amazing

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

PROS

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review The software has some great functionality and is 90% there - Generate Purchase Orders - Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock - Set minimum order quantities -Set up Bills of Materials -Create supplier price lists - Customise your view and reports -Generate QR codes - Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves - Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

CONS

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system -This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data -You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient -The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work -A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order - On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock - They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

Reason for choosing ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion

Aushim

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

PROS

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have - The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock - It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need - Clear overview of all the product and services

CONS

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Reason for choosing ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.

Bob

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

PROS

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

CONS

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

ERPGAG beats Pedyn since it's cloud based whereas Pedyn was local - unless you run a remote desktop/virutal server. No thanks.Ease of use and pricing along with functionality beat out DBA Manufacturing. ERPAG was a better solution for how I worked AND it had a good price point.

Bryn

Wine and Spirits, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

PROS

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

CONS

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reason for choosing ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Dennis

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

PROS

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way. I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

CONS

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

My current software does not support serial number, batch products, expiration dates, also it does not integrate with common eCom solution such as Shopify, Wocommerce, therefore I am looking to make a switch.

Chirag

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Best Software for material managment

Excellent, Many problem solved for material managment,

PROS

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

CONS

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Marg ERP was a headache

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed anywhere

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

PROS

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay. It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

CONS

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

FusePLM was discontinued. Also, FusePLM was additional cost to features that could be done in ERPAG.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Do it all software

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

PROS

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

CONS

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Consumer Electronics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Best ERP Software!

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

PROS

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

CONS

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

It just felt like the right choice. Even in the online "shop" trial, the ease of use can not be stated more heavily. I could make big changes so quickly and didn't need to review a single tutorial!

Hung

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

PROS

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

CONS

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

PROS

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

CONS

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

Price, total integration, training, and customer support.

Ghislen

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Centralize all information online anywhere

PROS

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

CONS

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

Erik Jan