• Pros

• "I love that it keeps my crazy schedule organized!!!"

• "Integration of all my systems was so smooth. Honeybook is easy to use and my clients appreciate it!"

• "The features are very straightforward. It is very user-friendly. It's a beautiful design. "

• Cons

• "Getting used to it at the beginning like anything else is odd , but after about 3-4 contracts you get used to it and now i cant live without it "

• "The do updates a lot- which is great, but they can have bugs. usually they work out any issues associated with new features quickly."

• "With larger brochures and projects with more messages, it can take some time for everything to load. There are some limited features in the mobile app but neither has been significantly disruptive. "

Browse HoneyBook Reviews

Christina from Scalera IP Law LLC

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Cons

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

17hats was too hard to use and things were getting lost in their many nooks and crannies.

Response from HoneyBook

Replied September 2019

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Monica from Monica Krystal Photography

I LOVE IT

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Pros

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us haha. Highly recommend

Cons

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I was using 17 Hats (EWW) before HB and I absolutely HATED it. They didn’t have HALF the tools HB offers. For the longest time, I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get the clients name at the bottom of the contract. They would just sign an empty line. I can’t tell you how many times I needed to YouTube “how to do ______ on 17hats.” Ive never had that problem with HB. AND 17hats charges the same as HB and they don’t offer everything HB has. Mind blowing.

Tamara from TC DESIGNZ STUDIO

Ever Growing to Meet the Needs of My Business

If they keep improving the product the way they have been I will be a happy HoneyBook HoneyBee for life.

Pros

I love the Project Management area. I can see everything i am working on and the stage it is at. I also love the automation of some of the project stages. I love that everything pertaining to that project is all included in the project. Once i open each project i can see all the files, correspondences between my client and I. I can simply pick up where i left off.

Cons

I was expecting more from the workflow and would love the option to create a link so clients can open the link to get to the invoice to make the payment. As much as I’d love everyone to use the client portal, not everyone can handle it and this would be a great feature for older, less tech-savvy clients.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Too many programs to keep track of. Too many tabs - very confusing. Not a fan of all the different subscription fees either.

Paige from Paige Eden Photography, Inc.

Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve

Pros

Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Cons

I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.

Jennifer from Simply Candid by Jennifer

Industry: Photography

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

Pros

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them! I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable! HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

Cons

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

The hype & the partnership to the Rising Tide Society.

Bray from Hik Creative

Best Business Decision we have made

Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

Pros

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

Cons

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

Your branding is much better! Honeybook markets themselves better. Also, ease of use. I tried out Iris and it seems hard to navigate. I recommend Honeybook to all of my friends!

Charlene from The Rose Meadow

Keeping it all together!

I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

Pros

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

Cons

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

It was not very user friendly, I was always stuck looking things up to get it to try to do what I needed it to do.

Dave from Build A Better Web Site

I wish I had found HoneyBook sooner.

I can easily set up meetings, send proposals, get signatures and create subscriptions to my agency services.

Pros

HoneyBook has the features I need to run my small digital agency. I shopped around and paid too much for other systems which was frustrating. HoneyBook fits perfectly with my agency's sales flow.

Cons

Because I was migrating from another system with many existing clients, onboarding was challenging. I would like to have had a personal and live onboarding session with specific advice on how best to set things up. It took a while to find the optimal use for brochures, proposals, invoices etc...

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

The value. Great features at the right price for my agency.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

HubSpot is expensive. It did work well, but they don't offer a price point for small businesses. A friend recommended

Janessa from Zen Lion Photography

Industry: Photography

Get HoneyBook! You will NOT regret it!!!!

My overall experience was very good. I would highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone, big or small businesses!

Pros

I love how I am able to keep track of all my clients and every single thing I have sent to them!

Cons

I honestly haven’t come across any issues yet! I love everything about HoneyBook!

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I chose HoneyBook because I got an amazing discount code for 1 year, so my subscription price was basically the same.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I switched from another software because I was only able to send contracts and invoicing, but with HoneyBook I realized I could do it all

Christopher from Ignite Websites Marketing & Graphic Design, Inc.

HoneyBook Rocks

Pros

It's clear that the developers of HoneyBook have really focused on making a product that is perfect for every element of running a business. It's very customizable, yet, the initial setup is very helpful. Everything from the forms that are easy to integrate into your website for lead collection to workflow to billing has been well thought-out and runs very smoothly.

Cons

The setup is a slight bit confusing at first. It takes a little time to understand what the File system is and how to implement. Just took a little exploration to understand.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I saw the HoneyBook advertising and decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did and have been more than pleased.

Alyssa from Luminescent Dreams

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook! Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Pros

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Cons

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook. Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too. Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM. Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, everything being in one place, support staff to help with onboarding, good UX and UI.

Janelle from Makeup By Janelle

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Pros

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Cons

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I got a referral code and everyone kept telling me how great the customer service was.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Honeybook had more features to help me stay organized, email integration etc.

Leigh Ann from The Barn at Holiday Acres

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Pros

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example. Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually! I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Cons

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one. Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

It was recommended by another business owner who I trusted.

Response from HoneyBook

Replied June 2020

Hi Leigh Ann, Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Penny from Penelope L'amore Photography

Best choice I made for my business yet

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Pros

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Cons

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

The pricing at the time was really affordable to get into. I did the one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. They were super helpful and explained they would put all my company details in for me as well as add my email templates and my collection pricing for invoicing. They did this and it was a breeze to answer right into. Also, they have their mobile app so I can reply, invoice and book clients on the go from the convenience of my phone.

Shelbye from The Candid Camper

The easiest way to get paid fast!

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Pros

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time. 2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know! 3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess. 4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Cons

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing. 2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!

Cori from RattTrap Artistry

Industry: Photography

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Pros

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Cons

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

This is geared more towards photographers and that is hard to find something that works so well that is build for us

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I switched because i was wasting time manually making contracts each time, and i was lacking in the workflow department. I was hardly booking because it wasn't a professional look before honeybook

Abigail from Abigail Gowin

HoneyBook is amazing!

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pros

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Cons

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act. 2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance. 3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

The user interface, client experience, and community.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Honeybook had more tools I enjoyed using!

Response from HoneyBook

Replied November 2019

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Casey from Ember SLC

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Pros

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Cons

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I felt that Honeybook was more customizable and offered more specific tools geared towards streamlining the areas that I needed help with most.

Flossie from Flossie O’Riley Photography

Level up

It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Pros

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Cons

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

See above. It applies to all the potential products used

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I did a trail run of both 17hats and Honeybook. Honeybook put my documents into the system and the customer service help to learn their system was stellar. It made me more confident that if I had trouble in the future, someone would answer.

Barbara from Brownstone Gardens

Honeybook is the best!

Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Pros

The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Cons

The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

Jordyn from Mary Kay Inc.

Industry: Cosmetics

How to keep organized while running a business

From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Pros

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Cons

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Jennifer from Faith In Marriage

Love Honeybook!!

Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Pros

Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

Honestly, I had begun to hear a lot about Honeybook from other wedding vendors in the year before I switched (2018). So, it was the only option I looked into and did not get farther because I was so impressed with Honeybook and the many recommendations. Honeybook also gives you the ability to connect with other vendors (my colleagues and friends), so it was an easy decision.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

My old program stopped offering services as a CRM.

Sarah from Sarah Joan Photography

Industry: Photography

Definitely a game changer!

Pros

I love how organized I feel using this product - I can see at a glance where I am in the process with all of my clients and it is amazing to pull up all the correspondence with each client in one place. It has made a world of difference and I am beyond happy with it!

Cons

The thing I like least is the limitation when building templates for contracts, proposals, questionnaires, etc. - I am in the business of photography and delivering beautiful images is what sets my soul on fire! I wish I could add some of my images into some of my documents and have full control over the size and their location in the document. The way it is set up right now is a square crop on any image which can only be left, center, and right page. Dubsado has the leg up on Honeybook in that regard but otherwise I am totally happy with Honeybook.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

Pixieset does not yet have a CRM option - although it sounds like it's in the works. It ultimately came down to price when I decided to go with Honeybook - they had a really good deal for the first year.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Interface appearance, cost of the software.

Javier from DJ Javier Cabal & Event Services

Makes your Creative business Look and run like a champ!

I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

Pros

I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Cons

Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

Kristin from Sound Wave Events

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Pros

Task automation Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals Contract integration with E signature capabilities Easy to use platform Manages all client communication with Gmail integration Unbeatable customer service AFFORDABLE

Cons

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Affordability, built platform that met our needs and didn't need costly development, task management system and automation

Response from HoneyBook

Replied September 2019

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

Jennie from Record Entertainment DJ & Photobooth Service

Honeybook Is Amazing!

I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Pros

That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Cons

I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

A friend was using it and once I got acquainted with the software, there was no turning back.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I thought Wedding Wire was good, but they discontinued the service; so I was left with nothing. The independent developer couldn't offer all the features I had with Wedding Wire and it made business MORE difficult. A friend recommended Honeybook and I've been blown away with the ease of which I can do business and how user friendly the entire system is.

Alysha from Alysha Miller Photography

Industry: Photography

Like having a personal assistant!

The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Pros

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Cons

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I was super frustrated with this service. All the things I wanted in ShootFlow, I found in HoneyBook and made the switch immediately.

Alanna from Alanna Winkelman Photography

I will never switch!

I’ve had a great experience with HoneyBook! Their customer service is over the top, and they’re constantly improving the program. They always respond quickly to emails, and they are professional and kind. Believe it or not, they actually asked for my opinion on how to improve their product, and they continued to ask for details once I explained what I’d like to see. Show me another company who truly cares what their customers want! Plus, they’ve been honest from the beginning, and I remember when I first started with their product that someone called me and walked me through using it until I was comfortable with it. Back when they first started and it was still an option, I purchased a lifetime access to this product, and I’m 100% thankful I did!! It was worth it all the way.

Pros

HoneyBook helps streamline my work flow between myself and clients. I have never had a single complaint from a client about anything I’ve sent to them from HoneyBook, whether it be an invoice, a booklet, or photos of my product examples. I am able to keep track of when I’m at in a project with each client, and I love that I can easily see my income from any year/date!

Cons

I want two things from HoneyBook that are not included yet (but I have a strong feeling they’ll improve on these in the future). I would love to see a way to easily click on previously received payments and find the sum total of whichever items I clicked on. I realize this isn’t Excel, but that one simple thing of automatically adding incomes together when selected would go a long way in my opinion. The second thing I would love to see added is the capability for me to add a rewards program within the invoice section for my returning customers (after spending X amount of money, you get X amount off of your next purchase).

Anna from Makeup By Anna Grimes

I couldn’t run my business without it

I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

Pros

I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

Cons

I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.

Jessica from Jessica Design Co.

Industry: Graphic Design

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Pros

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Cons

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

At the time, Dubsado just didn't have the features I was looking for. And the user experience wasn't very fluid. I switched a couple of years ago, so It wouldn't be fair to use this as a comparison currently. Both platforms have probably grown so much. I WILL say that I'm totally loyal to HoneyBook now though!

Morgan from Metropolitan Makeup and Hair LLC

Great platform

Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Pros

I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Cons

Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

Amanda from Hawthorn Hills

Honeybook Makes Running a Business Less Time Consuming

Honeybook has saved me HOURS every week - which for me means more time with my family and less time in front of a screen. It's so easy to add projects and keep all communication in one place for reference, and the option to add files to each event keeps everything in one place which is GOLDEN. On the back end we love the reporting function for taxes, tracking how we are doing and our goals. I can't speak enough great things about Honeybook!

Pros

Honeybook does a great job about giving you the ability to customize your proposals, brochures, invoices and more. The calendar being linked to google is AWESOME and not having to track down late payments is great so I can focus on my client's and their goals. They're constantly updating, adding and expanding the services which is nice as our business grows too.

Cons

There are some kinks, especially if trying to work it with a team of employees that are not the best and if you aren't careful can result in double coverage or gaps. The timeline feature is helpful when it's not constantly freezing or crashing and is basic but when workings awesome! Quickbook link - doesn't completely speak with Quickbooks so if you also link a bank account it will result in double entries and occasional mis-logs. For us it was easier to disconnect, fix the past and just compare moving forward.

Matt from La Lune Creative, LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

One of the best customer service relationship managers around!

We've been using them for a couple of years now and just recently moved our second business into the HB system. We're happy with the way things are and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

Pros

Honeybook has everything we need to run our two companies (and we use it for both). Support has been absolutely excellent, and we love how they're constantly adding new features and templates. HoneyBook is easy to use and they take security seriously, which we value.

Cons

They're stuck in the Stripe system for payments with zero other options. We run our businesses using PayPal and the lack of paymention options pales in comparison to a couple of the CRM competitors out there. The app could use with a UX/UI redesign for the new decade. It's easy to use, but could be much better.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

They offered the same type of service geared towards our industry (designers) vs some of the other competitors.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

They were having multiple security issues that they refused to acknowledge until we pointed them out. It took them weeks to get them resolved (but they did eventually resolve them) as to not compromise our client information we chose to move to someone else.

Marian from Ashley McCaskill Creative

I couldn't live without HoneyBook

I use Honeybook to communicate with my clients from day1, I use it to send proposals, service brochures, drafts of projects, invoices. I use it as my overall project management system to make sure I'm on top of everything and I use it manage my expenses.

Pros

HoneyBook saves me mountains of time by organizing all of my projects in one place, and allowing me to to track every detail of each project in an organized and easy way. This was the only system I could find that would allow me to communicate with clients, send proposals, attachments, contracts (that can be signed!), collect payments, track tasks and project phases, and manage all of my expenses in the same place. It's so intuitive and the HoneyBook team is incredibly available and helpful.

Cons

The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor. I wish that I could customize the project phases more, I wish that I had a live stop/start time tracking feature, I wish that I could customize the wording of my payment reminders, I wish that I could send an invoice from a proposal without duplicating the payment in the project (clients ask for that for their records), and I wish there was an iPad app.

Tami from T. James Photography

Industry: Photography

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Pros

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

Cons

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

When I chose to switch from Iris, I liked the professional look and feel of HoneyBook so I didn't shop around. I just switched.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I was working through setting up on the free trial with Iris client management software, and the set up process was a nightmare, their program kept glitching and wouldn't allow me to do things that went smoothly in their tutorial videos... Long story short I had heard Honeybook mentioned in a few pages I follow online and decided to give it a shot. So far this software works way better and is easier to set up.

Corbin from Jennings Trace

Can’t do business without it!

It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

Pros

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

Cons

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

It fit more of my needs as an event venue owner

Meredith from Blue Fancy Events

Honeybook - a game changer for my company

Honeybook is the perfect CRM for our company! It's so easy to use, and it has truly changed the way my company streamlines the booking and communication process. I would never switch to a different CRM.

Pros

I love the ability to use Honeybook in place of standard email. It makes the process of searching for specifics discussions significantly easier. I also really love the proposal templates, ease of invoicing, and the ability for my proposals to double as contracts. I LOVE the app!

Cons

I wasn't able to easily use connect to Quickbooks online.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, and having the ability to use it for communication with my clients.

Ronni from Perfect Touch Custom Weddings

Excellent Functional Techn

Love it overall.

Pros

I signed with Honeybook originally just to replace services that Wedding Wire had dropped. I expect this to be short term and didn't see that I would use it much besides what I needed to replace. I was absolutely mistaken!! This product changed the way I do business. My process from inquiry to booking is streamlined. The contract templates are solid. The entire suite of technology doesn't just make my job easier, it increases my value to my clients. I can't recommend Honeybook more highly! I am always telling others in my industsry what a valuable tool this is. Their customer support team is outstanding as well. Absolutely worth it!!

Cons

I wish I could go back to an email besides the last one and still reply to that rather than have to always start a new thread. I don't like that I can't tell if I have sent the Client Portal link to a client or not. I have a difficult time with the copy/paste function on my keyboard inside Honeybook.

Seemed a better fit.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

They discontinued digital Contract Signing.

Carlos from Miami Photo inc.

Industry: Photography

A must for busy event people

Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Pros

Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

Cons

no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I was on the forefront of it and they walked me into it , I don't think there were many alternatives as there is now

Response from HoneyBook

Replied November 2019

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

Alyssa from Alyssa Brownsmith Events

Honeybook Has The Best Customer Service I've Ever Found On A Platform

The fact that they take all your templates and do the onboarding for you alleviates the excuse of not wanting to transfer systems. The customer service is bar none. They are always quick, pleasant and offer advice and solutions when I cant find what I'm looking for.

Pros

Clean interface automation assists small businesses to ensure great customer service. Can add more than one company if you're like me and run different events and services.

Cons

still has some growing pains, but they are really receptive of suggestions. Would like to be able to have email coro come from a chain, and not have to send new emails from the system each follow up. The brochure maker is limited at the moment. Would like to see it more customizable. In Canada your clients can't pay you with online bank transfers, only available for US businesses.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

just seemed to have an interface, and features I liked better

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

The reviews I read convinced me it was the right platform for my events business, where 17 hats always felt geared to the photography world. Plus the customer service I received was better

Response from HoneyBook

Replied October 2019

We are very proud of our Concierge Team and we're so glad you agree, Alyssa! Thank you for being a HB member and sharing your feedback. I will pass along your comments to our product team!

Caryl from Grace Girl Photography & Design, LLC

Industry: Fine Art

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

Pros

I am NOT administratively gifted and have always struggled with organization and client management. HoneyBook makes those tasks so much easier by keeping everything in one place with tools easily accessible. The learning curve is fairly quick and painless and the customer service is wonderful! This software has given my business a much needed professional face lift and improved the client experience tenfold! I offer luxury services to high end clients and now I feel confident that every interaction supports and compliments my luxury brand!

Cons

No I'm very happy. There's honestly nothing I would change.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I heard that the learning curve was easier with HoneyBook.

Kendra from Paisley Layne Photography

Industry: Photography

Honeybook is part of my business 'team'

Honeybook was a game-changer for my business. It took me from being a side-hustle who felt a little disorganized to a full-fledged business owner who has her plan together!

Pros

I love how easy it makes it to keep my business organized. I like having everything for each client/project in one place. No more searching through email chains or paper contracts.

Cons

It takes some time to get set up and I wish there was some more flexibility in the pipeline customization.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

I was looking for something that had a better client experience and fit with my brand appearance.

Laura from Laura Schwinn Designs

Excellent platform for making my design business both faster and look more professional with clients

I got my life back and my business is doing better than ever!

Pros

So I was stuck spending tons of time neglecting friends and family trying to make ends meet with my freelance design business. One day I said enough is enough so I went out and tried a lot of all-in-one software products for people like me. I tried out 17hats. It was buggy and missing some key features. I tried Dubsado and their platform was minimal and just didn't "flow" with my creative business style. After a couple other platforms, I gave HoneyBook a try as a friend said they loved it and wow did it fit like a glove. It took a little time to get it fully ready to mesh with my business, but this is the real deal. I get paid faster, clients are signing up for more and more projects and having a one stop shop to run my business versus going between a bunch of free products like spreadsheets, email, invoicing ... I def recommend this to anyone looking to take their creative business to the next level.

Cons

no cons really, only thing I could have done was sign up for this sooner and really focus on spending the 2-3 hours getting my business plugged into HoneyBook as soon as possible

David from Foxal LLC

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

I wish I had this two years ago!

Before using HoneyBook, I had so much trouble trying to keep track of multiple projects that were at different points in our process. That, mixed with the issue of trying to go back and forth scheduling with clients, plus the back and forth of getting contracts signed and chasing payments was a nightmare. Now, I finally have a system that keeps that all in one place, and allows me to give a streamlined, seamless experience for my clients. Honestly, it's helped me feel more confident about the rates we charge for the services we offer, and that's worth its weight in gold for me.

Pros

Being able to send a single document to a client that lets them view an invoice, sign a contract, and pay electronically all in one place is insanely helpful at keeping up the forward momentum with projects, and keeping things as simple as possible for my clients.

Cons

I run a video business, but we don't shoot weddings or events in the same way that regular videographers do, so being able to remove some of the "wedding-oriented" settings would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker (i.e. "budget, guests").

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I'd heard good things about HoneyBook from another business owner in my network, and I liked how intuitive it seemed from YouTube videos I'd watched and from my time using it in the free trial.

Elizabeth from Wildfeather Co., LLC

HoneyBook is a fantastic solution for lots of business hang-ups

My experience with HoneyBook has been fantastic. It solves all my major pain-points and my clients also really love the portal side on their end.

Pros

I love being able to manage contracts, invoices, proposals, bookkeeping, and client communication all in the same platform. The concierge service is fantastic as well.

Cons

This was a big program to adjust to. It took several months of trial and error to make the program fit into my work style. I think a personalized followup call from the concierge service would have cleared up most of the adjustment issues I had.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

HoneyBook was the only product I considered during my switch.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Wave was too clunky/glitchy and the fees seemed to increase throughout the year. Their billing was also a little funky because there were cross-boarder fees as well (they're not a US based company)

Toni from Artifact Rentals

This tool will change your business!

Honeybook saves me time and allows me to manage a much higher amount of projects on my own without additional staff! I love having everything in one place and having my customized Honeybook contact form imbedded on my website so new inquiries automatically create a new project in the program without me doing anything!

Pros

Too many things to list! You can create, customize, and assign workflows to every project. It links to your calendar so everything is there at a glance, even brand new inquiries! You can create so many templates to save yourself time and energy by not rewriting the same thing with every project. Your contracts and invoicing are all in one place for the client to easily access. It also links with your Quickbooks account!

Cons

Some features could use a bit of refining. My main concern is that the signature lines on contracts aren't customizable, and for someone operating an LLC, we need to be able to add a title next to our name so that we are signing on behalf of the company, rather than personally as ourselves. I would also love to see better integration with Quickbooks. I regularly have to go in to QB and manually edit the tax rate for each project so that it will categorize properly. I also have had regular issues with tax being calculated/rounded differently for HB vs QB so that they show $0.01 balance still due in QB after a project is paid in full via HB.

Kelly from Kelly Heck Photography

Industry: Photography

HoneyBook is a Life and Game CHANGER!

I have zero regrets investing in HoneyBook. I made my money back on tips on the first year alone. They are constantly developing new features to support their creative community. My customers, for the most part, find it very user-friendly and intuitive. I get bookings faster. I get paid faster. I get paid ON TIME most of the time - just incredible. The project stage tracking is a great reminder for ME, to make sure I don't miss a step (or a beat) with a customer. And outside of the software, there is a whole community based around HoneyBook - I haven't tapped into that much yet but I know it's strong and a very supportive and positive force.

Pros

The BEST feature of HoneyBook is transitioning from paper and emails to a completely online system.

Cons

Maybe if we could go back to old proposals to duplicate them? I know when you start a new proposal, the last few pop up to duplicate... I would like to be able to duplicate any. I have return customers and though it's minimal, it would save time entering their data.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I didn't really research any other products. A friend, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], invited her creative community out one evening for a HoneyBook introduction. After that she answered the questions I had, and I decided to jump on the investment option just before HoneyBook transitioned to a subscription only. I'm so glad I did.

Samantha from All Occasion Photography

Industry: Photography

I love honeybook for all my small business crm!

I have worked with the team and customer service multiple times, and they are always fantastic! When I first started with honeybook in 2016, they helped me move everything into their system and were always quick to help answer any question I had. I love honeybook!

Pros

It allows me to keep all my jobs organized. All emails, questionnaires and files are kept within their own project so both the client and I can easily keep track of everything regarding that specific job. It saves me countless hours with the templates, workflows and invoices all implemented.

Cons

We are not able to schedule emails yet within honeybook, very frustrating when working late and wanting to respond to someone without sending it past 8pm and still keeping everything organized. Payments take 2-3 days to deposit via stripe, but wish paypal was available or something where funds are delivered faster.

Response from HoneyBook

Replied November 2019

Samantha, thank you for your partnership for so many years! You will be happy to know we are actively looking into your feedback! More to come down the road!

Jeneve from Dubé Design Co

Industry: Graphic Design

My Clients LOVE Honeybook!

Oh my gosh, Honeybook has made my life SO much easier. As a freelancer, it is easy to drop the ball when you are only one person with multiple clients and projects. I love that there is a separate task list for each project that only I can see. The client portal makes me look so hi-tech to my clients and they love it! From the moment I paid for Honeybook, the support team made me feel a part of the family. They are super helpful, and the live orientations and video tutorials are beyond helpful. Most of all, I love how the tools in Honeybook inspire me to sell well, and more often--like the contact form, the brochure feature, and the email templates. Overall, a great platform.

Pros

The invoicing and contract system. I love that my clients can sign contracts digitally just by opening a link in their email. The interface is perfect, too. Friendly, but not too 'bubbly', so you still feel like a professional ;)

Cons

Honeybook has a ways to go with the calendar feature, like inviting clients to events and scheduling meetings. But of all the things Honeybook has to offer, this doesn't ruin the experience for me.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Monday was more outfitted for teams, and didn't have the contract or invoicing feature. I didn't feel as supported as I do with Honeybook as a solo-preneur.

Cindy from Katie & Cindy Photographer

Like Having a Personal Assistant 24/7

My overall experience with HoneyBook has been nothing but exceptional. I truly cannot imagine trying to run the business without it!

Pros

Having HoneyBook is like having a personal assistant willing and able to do anything (except grab coffee) 24/7! It keeps all of our clients details ready at our fingertips. It keeps up with important tax info for the end of the year. If we ever have question, no matter the time of day or day of week, a (very nice) rep gets back to you quickly! I, myself, have used the chat feature several times and they are just the friendliest and have always answered my question or solved y problem! HB's ability to keep all of our clients, details, templates and financial transactions in order is a game changer for us!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of one con to using HoneyBook.

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I did not choose HoneyBook over an alternate or comparable software product. I had heard of HB and one other similar system through other photographers and literally chose HB over the other, "just because". And am so thankful that we did!!