All Multiview ERP Reviews

Janet

Reviewed December 2023

The best ERP system you have never heard of

Best decision I have made. The system is easy to use and they are continually updating features. Their customer service is the best response time out their. I would highly recommend looking at this system you won't be disappointed.

PROS

Multiview is a very easy to use system with the ability to load as much detail as you need. The implementation process was the best I've participated in.

CONS

Multiview reporting writing is the weakest link. I know it is on their radar to fix, but you can download as excel and get it into a format that way.

Reason for choosing Multiview ERP

I work directly with the software vendor and the other products you work through a 3rd party.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

The system was not easy to use. You did not have everything in a single place. AP was separate from GL.

Eitan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Running an accounting department, appreciating the pains and the gains

A challenge to setup, and a learning curve to master, but something with a long future of otherwise unseen reward for having done so.

PROS

I have worked with a very wide array of technology in my career. Statistical analysis systems like SPSS early on and to accounting and ERP platforms that include Infusionsoft, Quickbooks, Freshooks, Xero, with every software tool, patch and hack you can think of to keep a business running from a world in Lotus 123 to Open Office and Office 365. I've used it all. Multiview stands out on its own and offers abilities and flexibility that I had never seen possible elsewhere. It serves the purpose of multiple platforms like inventory, quotation, A/P A/R, business process workflow management, data storage and analysis, document retention and compliance management, and so on, and as such it will eventually reach into the way we use technology in all different areas of our business across all divisions of our operation and tie things together. I can only say that to me it does this in a way that you might expect could only have come from the brilliant minds of a few people who left IBM once upon a time to create and I find it to be the most customizable and capable piece of software I have ever encountered and offers game-changing rewards to our business, and from what I can see we have only been scratching at the surface of its potential. In terms of accomplishments We can book a single transaction to account for a service shared by multiple corporate entities in different proportions attributed to multiple accounting periods, within each entity's own accounting method - an expense for one, and an a capitalized purchase for another. A single check run will print checks for 3 companies across two currencies. Multiview has been integrated with two other systems that our customers and vendors transact within and in less than 6 months after rolling out we have used it eliminate weeks of manual labor each month including the associated human error that is unavoidable and we have just gotten started.

CONS

Consistent with wielding a tool that can do over a thousand different things when used properly, Mulitivew is not necessarily appropriate for the simplest of solutions. As it were a 1000-in-one power tool, it takes you time just to know where the flat head screwdriver is and there may be no easy way to remember exactly where it is without being taught and practiced so it can be frustrating before you have experienced doing it enough times that you do it without thinking. For those capable of taking on that sort of complexity to make a software platform really their own and make it TRULY work for them the way they envision it, it just takes more time and practice to get used to doing even the simple tasks but the end result can be seriously worth the time invested. In terms of actual challenges, configuring reporting and analysis has been a very big challenge and we still haven't perfected it. The data is is all where it needs to be but the reports in our case are mostly custom built and we haven't invested enough time into them because the basic off the shelf reports they have are insufficient for our particular needs. Some things made 'easy' by less complex systems like prepping a tax file for a certain jurisdictions aren't pre-packaged so you have to create the reports needed at first before they can be saved and just reloaded as custom reports afterwards, and finally, configuring to get the check-run or expense entry I mentioned as accomplishments took hard work to setup and learn - but the team was there helping us and guiding us during implementation.

Reason for choosing Multiview ERP

Flexibility and features, hands down. Reasonable pricing and an impressive team of support staff and people that will answer the phone when you need their help closed the deal.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

Moved interrelated companies from two highly deficient accounting systems into one system where they can be fully integrated and consolidated with a bright future for our high tech needs. Quickbooks crashes every day, Xero balances that don't balance without any explanation and a hundred other reasons we started shopping around for a better solution.

Busola

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Project management that works

Multiview is awesome to be honest. It is flexible and is quite agile. So far, I and my colleagues have enjoyed it except for some issues I already mentioned.

PROS

I love the fact that we can run reports for all of our activities and that the reports are loaded with information. I love the way project management leads up to POs, committments and invoices. I love the way It allows us to seemlessly capitalize assets and controls budget on each project. The reports available are awesome and very useful as welll. Finally, I love the way it manages purchase orders per project. Each screen allows you run an end to end report.

CONS

I do not like the way certain functionalities work, for example creating an asset type. I believe there is a way to simplify this process and reduce it to few steps. For certain set up, there should be a series of forms that pops up one after the other. step 1 shows you what to do, moves to step 2, step 3 and all the way to step 7. You dont have to leave the current screen and go into another one. Each screen just pops up for you automatically. One more issue I find with multiview is how old information (For example, past year's disposal) disappears from the report once you flip the year to a different year. If reports are not saved, well good luck with that because you will not see the data again.

Keri

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Not bad Frustrating at Times

It hasn't been horrible. It was hard at first trying to learn everything.

PROS

Easy to cut checks and send EFT payments.

CONS

We are not able to use this for budgeting and forecasting like we were told.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

We thought our budgeting would be easier.

Jo-Anne

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great product

Overall, it is a great product and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for accounting software.

PROS

Ease of use; ease of customization; ability to write custom reports

CONS

If an error is made in an journal entry, you have to create a whole new entry. It would be nice to have a "reversing" option for that journal. Out system slows down in the afternoon so you spend time waiting for it to catch up and can easily make more mistakes as you don't realize it didn't take your entries completely as you entered them.

LISA

Retail, 51-200 employees

General Ledger is Great

It is very user friendly and easy to use, I would highly recommend it.

PROS

Most of my time is spent using the GL. It is very user friendly. You can set up screens the way you like to see them. You can easily find transactions. You are able to make corrections to journal entries easily.

CONS

Viewpoint is the hardest part of the system. It takes quite a bit of time to be able to set up custom reports.

Kimberly

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

2024 MV ERP Review

Overall I would say I have a great experience.

PROS

I like that it is user friendly and that there is an amazing MV support team that responds quickly.

CONS

I do not like there are some features lacking that I believe can be essential for Accounts Payable

Henry

Reviewed June 2024

Capable of a lot, but requires work to get there

PROS

It's very customizable when it comes to setting up your data fields, running reports/queries, creating invoices, etc.

CONS

It is not the easiest to learn or navigate the site. It can feel very technical at times.

Matt

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Multiview

PROS

I like the simplicity and ease of use.

CONS

I do not have any complaints on this product.

Keith

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Multiview User

Overall, we have been pleased with Multiview over the years.

PROS

Invoicing and Approval process work very well for our facility

CONS

Some of the features in invoicing are not user friendly in my opinion and can be improved upon

Mulitiview Accounting

I am getting better at navigating Multiview and using the functions better but there are still so many glitches within the system.

PROS

I like the fact that we can scan invoices into the system and refer to the copy at any time. This saves us time and space since we do not have to file the paper copies in case we need to refer to them.

CONS

I find that we have a lot of problems with the interface working. It seems like we have to go in and reload all of our files every day.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

We wanted to change our EMR system so we had to find a compatible Accounting program.

Great for Medium Size Businesses

Multiview is very user friendly for the functions that we utilize.

PROS

We use Multiview primarily for the General Ledger and accounts payable processing.

CONS

The financial statements set up and use is below average.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

The legacy system was being sunset and thus we had to move to another software vendor.

Krystal

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

I highly recommend the switch

PROS

The ease of running reports and tracking expenses.

CONS

It can be very sensitive when uploading files to the voucher interface.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

We needed more reporting features for audit purposes.

jim

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2023

hospital financial reporting and ap

the training options should include on-site

PROS

report flexibility and customer service

CONS

we need gap analysis with trained team to help us utililize the system features

Reason for choosing Multiview ERP

Using multiview was not an option. Cerner forced adoption and we sucked it up. in hindsight it wasn't a bad choice but the transition in covid was sub-optimal. Bases on what I know the system has much better functionality than we use and we are working to get them to help us improve our functionality.

Reasons for switching to Multiview ERP

We switched EHR's from Medhost and several other bolt-on systems to cerner to integrate all our health records into one platform.

PATRICE

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

THE BEST ARP for ACCOUNTS PAYAB:LE

My experience with Multiview has been a good one. I use it daily for all things Accounts Payable including Purchase Orders and check production.

PROS

Multiview is the BEST electronic accounting software on the market today. The software allows the invoicing and billing to be smooth, fluid process. Procurement can be a trying task for some software or they simply don't have the feature. Multiview allows requisitions to be submitted, Purchase Orders to be created and sent straight to the vendor for fulfillment and invoicing. This creates a streamline approach to procurement.

CONS

Sometimes it freezes or just shuts down in the middle of me working; however, the support team at Multiview are on point and responds fast to resolve any issues I may have.

Barbara

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Every Day Use

PROS

Cloud-based and is quite easy to use. Lots of support during implementation.

CONS

Some of the searches do not allow for hitting "enter", which is not intuitive.

Karen

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

A/R Review

PROS

- Search function - very user friendly - transaction imports

CONS

I would like to select multiple batches to post at one time.

Ryan