Powered Now

Powered Now Reviews

• icon"The software is easy to use extremely professional.my customers are all extremely impressed with the photos on forms as well as how professional my company looks."
  • icon"I love the ease of use and in the cloud means quick and easy quotes and invoices on the spot."
  • icon"Nice layout, easy to read. Save and next buttons easy to see."
  • icon"I struggled with the job sheet and call out sheet process, just found that one a little complicated."
  • icon"But I can understand that if you are not into graphic design that could be a pain."
  • icon"Sometimes can get confusing with the storage systems."

Browse all Powered Now Reviews

• Have you used Powered Now and would like to share your experience with others?

Gareth

Great App

Great. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Cons

Individually typing in Customers details

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

hilton

Exceptionally good

all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Pros

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account. No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Cons

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

simplicity , team tracking and digital paper work and the reasonable cost even at pro level

Gareth

Brilliant App

Brilliant, far better than I expected

Pros

I started using PN about 6 months ago with a view to speeding up the writing and issuing of quotes and invoices. This worked really well, after completing the work it was really easy to send out an invoice. I then took it further and started to populate clients information when I go to see the job prior to quoting, which allows me to make notes and start a project. Which has now developed even more, I utilise the app from the start, right through to monitoring invoice payments and sales. Being able to store products and costs in catalogue is great. But the item that I use a lot is the diary as it sinks with my phone calendar, it has completely negated the need for a paper diary and I always get really useful reminders.

Cons

I think that some of the diary functions could better laid out, but saying that it is easy to use

Alec

Great functionality behind a dated interface

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly. It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Pros

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Cons

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

Price and my business size doesn’t warrant commusoft. I also liked the logo and the functionality of it, especially producing CP12s which is something you have to pay for in ServiceM8 although they can be produced by the user

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

It’s quite expensive and I don’t like the workflow. It’s full of strange bugs and I’d got quick at using it, not quick because of it which is a big difference

Response from Powered Now

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Replied July 2020

Gemma

April 2022

Fantastic software!

Been using Powered Now for around 18 months. It’s really easy to use and has been great for our business. Makes us more organised, saves us time and gives us a professional image. The cost of the subscription is well worth the money and pays for itself with the man hours saved within our business. Would highly recommend!

Pros

Makes our business more organised and efficient

Cons

I haven’t come across any cons if they do exist.

George

For the engineers

Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

Pros

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

Cons

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Too expensive and over complicated with lots of down time on the app.

Ben

Powered Now

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Pros

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Cons

Struggling to think of one.

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

Price point for our needs, technical support and having the ability to speak to someone rather than having everything done over email..

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Replied September 2020

Simon

Great software with exceptional service.

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Pros

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Cons

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Syncing problems between devices, poor support and service.

Liam

July 2022

Amazing!! Don't look elsewhere trust me.

Love it, after using so many other softwares iv decided powered now is the perfect option.

Pros

The fact everything has its own box and colour code makes finding information easy and it's not a boring white page that hurts your eyes

Cons

I think field staff should be slightly cheaper as they don't use the full software.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Iv used powered now in the past and after trialing others this is much easier.

Linda

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent

Pros

Powered Now is easy to use both in the office and for the technicians in the field

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. Everything works well and lots of support.

Antony

Don’t Look anywhere else

1st Class

Pros

Ive used a few different software programmes over the years. Where was this when I needed it? It wasn’t made. Customer service is second to none. Prompt replies and professional, polite people. Overall, EXTREMELY satisfied with the Whole Package.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this product and support

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Trial period enabled me to play with the product

A game changer

Everything from consolidating information to tracking jobs, purchase orders and invoices

Pros

Amazing app that has helped me to streamline my entire business practices from quotes to getting paid with everything in between, such as, planning, creating customer profiles, property types etc The support and training are second to none, if you run any kind of business in the construction industry, water, gas, electrics and so much more...you need to try this app out.

Cons

Not applicable. The software is absolutely perfect for what I need.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Inferior product was being used

Nat

February 2022

Transition was easy.

Very good so far - impressed that the diary can export to iPhone calendar.

Pros

Easy to use, even on the phone. The team appear to be very supportive and open to change.

Cons

Too many key presses at times to do basic things. Hangs on a

Discontinued product.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have

Pros

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault) I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Cons

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)

Roger

Satisfied daily user

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

Pros

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

Cons

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

We needed a product that could be shared over the web and mobile, it needed to draw everything together and Powered now seemed to offer all of this .. The great thing is that 6 months on it has proved itself beyond all expectation.

Response from Powered Now

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Replied November 2020

Danny

Customer service is always second to none!!!

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!! This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice. Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Pros

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

Cons

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Response from Powered Now

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team. Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Replied May 2019

Carey

Industry: Utilities

Definitely software worth the money

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

Pros

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

Cons

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Replied May 2019

Mike

Industry: Furniture

Invaluable for my business

Pros

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file. The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant! I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

Cons

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up. The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Pros

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Cons

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

I liked the layout.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Wasn't developed for a trades person as such.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.

Replied July 2020

Fantastic Product

I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day. I woiuld 100% recommend.

Pros

Very easy to use and the staff are always willing to help out

Cons

My accountant couldn't get great access and would find it easier to use FreeAgent

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Better access for my accountant.

Dean

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very good with room for improvement

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Pros

The Layout of the screens and ease of use Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Cons

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

no need to use other programs for certificates and accounts

All of my CRM & Accounting needs in one program

Jason

Industry: Building Materials

Great software

I like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.

Pros

I like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.

Cons

It’s a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it’s not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn’t let me do it.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.

Kevin

Friendly and helpful

I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

Pros

The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

Cons

it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

Reasons for choosing Powered Now

I tried the free trial and it took me a little while to get used to it but the team was always on hand to help me through and this is why I stuck with Powered Now because of the support team just make it so easy I’m not really good with computers or phones so they just made it really easy for me so that’s why I chose powered now

Response from Powered Now

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your time to give your feedback. Nice to hear hear you are finding Powered Now useful.

Replied September 2020

Russ

All Round Perfection

This app is so easy to use, takes around 5-10 minutes to input all your company information, logo, style of invoice etc I'm now getting invoices paid quicker and my quotes have a professional feel about them. The customer support is excellent as well, I had a technical issue with my email provider sending emails via the app, I contacted the team and within an hour or two the problem was history. I would highly recommend PoweredNow

Pros

It’s incredible easy to set up and use. The App is brilliant, but what makes it excellent is the Staff at PoweredNow. The customer service is first class, you really are treated as though you are there most important customer.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I even love the colours of the App

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Looks good but lost simplicity

I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

Pros

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

Cons

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Response from Powered Now

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.