• Pros

• "This product breaks down exactly what you need to run a business, costs, profit, etc. It's easy to use and very intuitive. Will make any business owner more successful! "

• "I love that this software connects with Quickbooks to make it easy to use and integrate into businesses."

• "Easy set up, easy customization, and easy to understand options."

• Cons

• "I didn't find it sooner :) Really I cant think of much, it has been able to do all the things I have needed. "

• "It might be helpful to have links to definitions of what some of the terms and account groupings on the reports mean or represent. "

• "There was nothing I disliked about it honestly. "

Browse Reach Reporting Reviews

Craig from SleepCare

Powerful financial visualization

More useful and actionable financial data. Rapid powerful reporting which utilizes no FTE to generate, monitor or track.

Pros

At a management level, Reach Reporting helps us see trends on monthly financial reports which gives context to monthly values and makes them actionable. At board meetings, the visualizations help board members realize positive or negative trends of the organization and helps with more productive conversations. Frequent updates and improvements to report builder. Responsive team!

Cons

None to report. The team has improved the reporting significantly!

Reasons for Choosing Reach Reporting

Printable reports which are needed for management and board meetings.

Keaton from Tamarak Capital

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Analytics at your fingertips

We logged in the first time and found several pre-built reports, dashboards and KPI's with OUR NUMBERS in them. It was really​ cool to see the value immediately.

Pros

Ease of use was a major advantage! Access to templates. Beautiful reports.

Cons

That I didn't find Reach before we built our annual report last year!

Reasons for Choosing Reach Reporting

Price, ease of use, ease of setup. Great looking reports.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you have had a good experience with Reach.

Ryan from Finance & Accounting

Industry: Photography

Great Tool for Small Business

I have just reviewed the free trial but am considering this for a business that I am looking to start with my teenage children. This could be a great way to help them summarize the financial activities of the business in a simple and easy to use format.

Pros

It seems simple to use and makes the financial reporting process easy for people without an accounting background. Easy to customize the reports to what is most relevant to your audience.

Peter from Tamarak

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reach Reporting is Saving my Sanity!

Reach Reporting has helped us organize our reporting. Now executives only see the information they want; information that is impactful.

Pros

I love that Reach comes with pre-packaged reports that are ready for me to use, but that I can also do a TON of customization to get the reports exactly how I want them. These reports are making our financial information so much more consumable. The reports are clean and have made an impact on how much management uses them.

Cons

There are certain ways I would like to display information that aren't always possible with reach, but I would expect a fully customized solution like that to cost thousands of dollars a month. I get 98% of what I need from Reach for 2% of the cost of others.

Reasons for Choosing Reach Reporting

Price. Flexibility. Ease of use.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We are always seeking to improve the solutions for larger firms and knowing where those needs are is our first step. Your review has been very helpful.

Nick from Railyard Apothecary

Great app, really helpful for my small business

Reach Reporting has given me a simple way to communicate with my team complex financial information distilled down into easy to read charts. The dashboard functionality (vs. just reports), and frequent automatic syncing make it so that my team can keep an eye on the finances in close to real time just by clicking on a link, which is pretty amazing. Really psyched about this software!

Pros

I really like that this app makes it simple and easy to create really nice looking dashboards that I can share with my teammates. I am part of a cooperative business and want to get other members of the team more aware of the finances. The metrics I'm looking for are simple, but in most other apps I've tried it's complicated or impossible to create something totally customized that syncs with Quickbooks. I also like the "live" spreadsheets that allow me to put synced data and customized data side by side. I'm really excited to use it more and to keep creating easy to understand, actionable information.

Cons

Would be great if spreadsheets could sync with google sheets or export to excel. As of now if I want to keep data stored on my system I just need to copy and paste from the spreadsheets, which is just a little cumbersome. Also it doesn't work to copy and paste formulas because the way the formulas work isn't the same as excel/google sheets. Another things is there have been a few bugs, however I've been very impressed that the team has responded very quickly and resolved them within hours. Also would be neat to sync a few more things with Quickbooks like time data and projects, but it already does a lot!

Jared from Crowchild

Industry: Investment Management

Finally!! I Can See What's Happening in My Business

I've tried half a dozen other dashboard companies, but I always had to program the widgets myself or pay them $200/hr to do it for me. Reach came pre-configured with the most important reports. I didn't have spend any time or money paying someone else to setup my KPIs. The whole experience was well thought through and simple. Now I can get down to making more money instead of compiling reports.

Pros

Reach was SUPER easy to set up and the graphs and charts are really easy to understand and tweak.

Cons

I helped me find the blaring errors in my bookkeeping, but it couldn't fix them for me.

Michael from Hoyle Partain & Company

Reach Reporting

Reach has help our clients get a quick overview of their company performance. It allows us to interact with our clients more often.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the reports are useful

Cons

Some features require a little more effort to understand but overall not very bad

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied July 2019

Thanks Michael for the feedback!

Jose from Inclan Interactive

Leveraging your data more effectively

One of my biggest complaints regarding QBO is how lacking the reporting section is. It is not user friendly at all and it lacks many things like customized KPI's, etc. Reach allows you to very easily create custom reports and get a better grasp of your data with easy to use dashboards.

Pros

Easy set up, easy customization, and easy to understand options.

Cons

More integrations. I'd like to see integrations with Asana (productivity), Harvest (workforce) and Zendesk Sell (CRM) so that I can bring all of my reporting under one roof. I think the pricing is a bit steep without any other integration but QB.

John from Driven Auto Sales

Great Service!

We love seeing how we are doing in real time.

Pros

We've loved how this has helped our business become more efficient.

Cons

They have thought of everything. A lot of times you use software and wonder if they have ever even used this themselves. With Reach Reporting you can tell business owners have created this.

Amy from Patient Safety

Industry: Medical Devices

Fantastic Reporting Software - PDF conversion is spot on

Great company that seems to be continually working to add new features and improvements. Their customer service has also been quick to respond and helpful with questions.

Pros

Reach makes visualizing data for stakeholders a breeze. The report builder is very easy to use and adaptable when upper management has a request to see a new KPI. The biggest positive for me is that I can convert the online report into a clean, professional PDF report that I can print out, email to finance, etc.

Cons

The app has come a long way in terms of features/themes, etc. since I began using it.

Lyndsie from Self Employed

Time Saver!

Pros

I run a small bookkeeping business and this software has helped me so much in reporting! Not only are the reports better and more professionally designed than anything I did myself in the past but created SO MUCH FASTER!!

Cons

Not sure this counts a something I didn't like but I did need some help setting up one of my companies. I had to contact customer service for help. They were awesome and patient with me. Turns out it was operator error on my part.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thanks Lyndsie for the review. I'm glad we were able to solve your concerns.

Reach Reporting

It has been great to be able to hand our CEO succinct reports that look great and are easy to read. Reach has made the job of report compilation so much easier.

Pros

The reports and templates look fantastic. The drag and drop capability made it so easy to create my reports. The software is easy to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Reach was very knowledgable and quick to answer my questions.

Cons

I haven't found anything really lacking in the software yet. If it was free that would be great!

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Melissa from Bailey Properties

Changed my work day

Pros

Ease of use!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to start using it or watch a 2-hour video. It has made it easier to see the story of my business finances.

Cons

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

I'm glad the software has met your needs. Keep in mind that the future releases will include an advanced forecasting/cash flow solutions for application to your business.

Garrison from Spire Ranges

Industry: Machinery

Smooth Reporting

We are beginning to use this program to analyze the efficiency of sales reports, linked with quickbooks, calculate commissions and overall success as a sales department.

Pros

I really enjoy the smoothness of the program and how easy it is to create reports. It seems to be extremely user friendly and gives us the capability to track the overall efficiency and success of the sales department.

Cons

I really don't have anything in particular at this time that I don't like.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review. If you feel that there are any areas where the sales solutions are lacking, please feel free to reach out (support@reachreporting.com).

Samantha from Elevati

Superior product and team

I have had a great experience with the Reach Reporting team. They are dedicated to making and delivering a great software to help accounting professionals and business owners’ lives easier.

Pros

Cons

While it is easy to use and integrate, it is still an added cost that might not be a necessity.

Joshua from Education Management

Great product for any business!

Pros

Cons

Requires spreadsheet knowledge, which I am somewhat weak in.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you Joshua. I appreciate the feedback on the spreadsheet. We will start to include additional training on the subject.

Hyrum from Skydrop

Amazing product

Reach reporting is amazing and so easy to work with.

Pros

The simplicity and convenient ability to use this software.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about it honestly.

Response from Reach Reporting

Replied June 2019

Thank you Skydrop for your review. Please advise if there are any additional features that you would like to see in future updates.