Browse Reimbi Reviews

Daniel from Better.com

Reimbi enhances our candidate experience!

Pros

One of Reimbi's best features is that it reimburses candidates within 24 hours via the payment platform of their choice.

Cons

Would be great if reimbi could be integrated even further into our process. As of now separate emails go out to candidates, but ideally we could combine these to reduce number of communications a candidate receives.

Reasons for Switching to Reimbi

Expensify required expenses to go through a much slower process that did not have the candidates experience at the forefront.

Pamela from Crane Aerospace & Electronics

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reimbi is a Top Contributor to an Exceptional Candidate Experience with Easy & Speedy Reimbursements

Prior to Reimbi, our candidate travel reimbursement required numerous back and forth emails, several touch points in the process flow, continual follow ups with accounts payable associates and took weeks for the candidates to be reimbursed. Since Reimbi, I've experienced multiple occasions when candidates had competing offers. They selected to go with our company because they appreciated the efficiency and effectiveness in which their entire travel experience was handled. Reimbi played a big part in that. THANK YOU REIMBI!

Pros

Reimbi's Software was thoughtfully designed with the user experience (both requestor and recipient) in mind. It is super quick and easy to create a request for reimbursement. Candidate's receive an invitation to submit their travel expenses in real time. The software offers text message and email alerts for approval requests once submitted, and the candidates receive their reimbursements without delay. Reimbursements are tracked to appropriate departments and cost centers. It is the most efficient tool I've had the pleasure of using!

Cons

I can't think of any cons. There were a few hiccups early on that were resolved very quickly.

Response from Reimbi

Replied June 2019

Thank you Pam - we love working with your team and candidates!

Kristen from Pegasystems

Simple Solution for Expenses

Reimbi is a simple, easy to use tool that we are utilizing to reimburse candidates for interview travel expenses. Makes the reimbursement process much simpler and streamlined!

Pros

Reimbi is easy to use, and has a fairly intuitive interface.

Cons

Being able to have more types of roles/permissions might be useful.

Caroline from Motional

Easiest Reimbursement Tool

Reimbi has transformed the way we reimburse: it is truly the no-hassle way of reimbursing.

Pros

Reimbi is an easy tool that allows for global reimbursement. Customizing reimbursements for company policies is super easy and approving expense reports is simple. The best thing about Reimbi is the ease of how quickly reimbursements are paid and the multitudes of ways to be reimbursed. I love this tool and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to simplify and streamline their reimbursement process!

Cons

I would like to see more capabilities with outside integrations, but Reimbi is constantly improving.

Response from Reimbi

Replied May 2021

thank you Caroline!

Brianna from Wayfair

We love Reimbi!

Reimbi has been an absolute godsend to our company. Prior to using it, candidate reimbursements was one of the most widely criticized parts of our interview process. Since we starting using it, we have not had any further issues.

Pros

Using Reimbi has saved us countless hours oh manpower, in which we have been able to reallocate our coordinator's time to other task. By using Reimbi, our candidates are paid significantly faster than they were with our previous method.

Cons

It would be great to see the downloadable report expand to a user dashboard on the platform in the future., which would save us from having to download a report and build out tables/graphs every time we get a new report.

Response from Reimbi

Replied June 2019

Brianna - it continues to be amazing to work with the your team and candidates. Thank you for the review and the feedback on the dashboard. More coming on that soon!

Sara from Cura CS

Candidates Love It! Hiring Teams Love It! Accounting Loves It!

It's excellent. I have recommended it to others in my Recruiting and HR networks, as well as to our relocation vendor.

Pros

The ease for the candidate and the ease for Accounting. Hiring teams love it because they know the candidate is having a good experience in traveling to meet us--candidates come away with the impression that we are sophisticated and have our act together. It's super simple to use and provides the reporting that Accounting needs (not to mention that Accounting no longer has to set up every candidate we fly in as a separate account). Accounting also likes it because we can set-it-and-forget-it with our travel policy and controls. For the candidate, having interview expenses reimbursed can quickly go from a good candidate experience to a bad candidate experience when there are delays in getting reimbursed, or they have to chase down the company to get reimbursed--even worse, to chase them down when they've been rejected from the job. We care that every one has a good experience meeting us, whether we hire them or not.

Cons

There's nothing I haven't liked about it. It's genius!

Response from Reimbi

Replied June 2019

Thank you Sara! We really appreciate all of our customers. Because we share the same HQ city there is a little extra for you all!

Ashley from Wayfair

Wayfair Reimbi Review

Great overall experience. Our team at Wayfair enjoys using it and I know candidates find it easy to use as well. Customer support is very quick and reliable!

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use. Candidates are paid out electronically within minutes vs our old process which took 2+ week and was a paper check. It is very easy for Wayfair to review reimbursements and approve/reject quickly.

Cons

We would like to option to reject individual expenses vs having to return the entire reimbursement to the candidate.

Dylan from Pegasystems

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Reimbi is an Amazing Tool!

Pros

The ease of use. It is extremely easing entering candidates in the system and having them upload their paystubs after incurring travel expenses. I have heard nothing but positive things from candidates about Reimbi. It has made an extremely positive impact on the overall interview process. Reps have been awesome and always willing to help when needed!

Cons

I may be wrong, but I believe Reimbi supports only expenses incurred in North America. It would be nice I could use the tool for interview candidates outside of the US and Canada.

Response from Reimbi

Replied June 2019

Dylan - thank you so much for the review! Also wanted to clarify that Reimbi does support international reimbursements in dozens of currencies!

Min from SK Life Science Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great program if you are looking for a reimbursement system.

This was a great alternative for our company to process candidate reimbursements rather than utilizing our internal process which would've took longer (for candidate/interview reimbursements). We are currently using Concur for Employees' reimbursements and I would say this is the simpler version of Concur which can be used if your company doesn't require complicated reporting to government, etc.

Pros

We needed a program that we could use for non-employees/candidate interview reimbursements and Reimbi was one of the options that we were introduced. It was simple to setup and easy to administer the accounts and users.

Cons

We didn't really have any issues while using this software.

Reasons for Choosing Reimbi

We've received thorough demo and all questions were answered (even though product was pretty easy to learn & use).

Response from Reimbi

Replied August 2020

Thank you Min!

Elizabeth from Waste Management

Simple, fast and easy!

This was a great addition to make our candidate experience better. Folks were previously having to wait for almost 2 months and now they have their money within a week!

Pros

The ease of entering. The quick turnaround time for candidates to be reimbursed and the options they have. It's not just a check, it can be put on several options.

Cons

Wish I was more familiar with reporting to be able to run them easier. I still get them, but have to ask for help at times. Fortunately, customer support is fantastic!

Anna from Agios Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Biotechnology

Reimbi Review

Reimbi has helped us keep our candidate expenses organized. Our candidates now receive their reimbursements weeks sooner than previously and we also have the options of checking each receipt they upload.

Pros

I love how user-friendly reimbi is. Our team is constantly on the move and has to juggle a lot of things at once. Reimbi has made our lives easier by having a simple layout for both our team and our candidates.

Cons

There's very little I don't like about Reimbi but if I could change one thing it would be having the option to re-send invites not just a reminder.

Michael from DoorDash

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Reimbi Review

Pros

From an accounting standpoint, Reimbi makes it super easy to process candidate reimbursements. Prior to implementing Reimbi, all of our candidate reimbursements were processed manually. Reimbi has automated this process for us and proved to be a massive time saver. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team are also incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs.

Cons

It's a bit tricky to determine exactly which conversion rate was used when accounting for international transactions. When downloading transactions to excel, it would be helpful to see an extra column that shows the currency conversion rate used for any non-USD transactions. This would help when reconciling what we were billed for vs what was actually paid.

Courtney from Crane Aerospace and Electronics

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Makes my job so much easier

Pros

I love how easy Reimbi is to use and my candidates get paid so much quicker.

Cons

Making it easier to send an email to a candidate that is already in the system. I just had a candidate already in the system interview for another role and it was kind of hard to find how to initiate his reimbursement again

Stephanie from Pegasystems

Improved our process dramatically!

Wonderful! Highly recommend and so glad we use.

Pros

Very easy to use. Training was a breeze and support is very quick if any assistance is needed.

Cons

Being a global company there our currencies that are not supported. AUD is a big one that we would like to see in the system.

Reasons for Switching to Reimbi

for faster payment

Irma from Bridgewater Associates

BW Advices

Overall great, have not seen major issues.

Pros

How quick it is to get reimbursements (from a candidate perspective) and how easy it is to work through requests (from an admin perspective).

Cons

There was a period of time where we didnt leverage the software to work with our policies so I wish that was rolled out earlier, but glad we worked that out.

Michelle from Merz North America

June 2019 Review

I was able to streamline our reimbursement process; creating a more pleasant candidate experience and decreasing the number of Merz employees that were required to process a reimbursement.

Pros

Speed and ease of the reimbursement process.

Cons

Can't think of anything I've been truly dissatisfied with.

Janna from Cerevel Therapeutics, Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

New Client Review

When I started my company, one of the first things I did was recommend we implement Reimbi. We're a start up with a lot of candidates coming through. One of our HR team members said it was the best system they've ever seen.

Pros

The amount of administrative work Reimbi saves us is amazing. We are no longer setting up one time payees and chasing candidates down to cash checks. The Finance team, Recruiting team and candidates all love it.

Cons

Honestly, nothing! It was so easy to implement and we get everything we need from it.

Kevin from Peloton

Ops Manager

Pros

It's easy for the candidate to use! That was our biggest pain point

Cons

It's not real SaaS yet, but it's getting there!

Abigail from Wayfair

Rembi is very helpful software

We are solving expenses of candidates that come onsite.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to open candidates receipts and communicate with them. Rembi made their tools convenient to talk back and forward if there any issues.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is when rejecting an expense. There isn't a report where to see why there was a rejection.

Jonathan from Peloton

Makes reimbursement easy

Reimbi has been very easy to work with and an excellent tool

Pros

The software has significantly improved our team's ability to compensate our candidates in a timely manner

Cons

There are a fews small things that could use improvement but nothing where it would make me give a 0 star review.

Ivy from Kimberly-Clark

Very easy to use

Pros

I really love how easy it is to set up my candidates to be reimbursed for their travel expenses. It's very user-friendly on my end and for my candidates as well. They get paid quickly and everybody is happy!

Cons

I have absolutely no issues with the software.

Doug from Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Reimbi Review

Saving time and resources and making our candidates happy!

Pros

It saves HR and my team several hours a month as it is easy to use and quick to get our vendors paid

Cons

No Cons-it is easy to use and the Recruiting Team loves it!

Mia from Cura CS

Easy to use and fast!

Very quick to set up reimbursements and there hasn't been any confusion on how to work or use it.

Pros

Easy of use and very fast. The customer knows how to use it as well.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software.

Monika from Peloton

Quick & Easy!

Pros

Very easy to use! I like the new Financial feature

Cons

I'd like to be able to remove requesters from the system, particularly those that decide not to submit expenses/are inactive.