• Pros

• "Easy to use, Very very effective UI. Fast and Timely Updates"

• "This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously."

• "It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!"

• Cons

• "The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)"

• "WHEN I WAS START TO USING THIS SOFTWARE , I AM LITTLE FEAR ABOUT DATA BUT NOW A'M USING THIS SOFTWARE FEARLESS"

• "Well there are many loke no support. Ease of use not there. "

Browse Vyapar Reviews

Jeevan S from Jeevan Traders

Good Accountant

Pros

Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

Cons

It is much better if I get purchase price history

Rahul from Kshirsagar Hometextiles

Industry: Textiles

Best Cloud based accounting software.

We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

Pros

This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Cons

Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

Reasons for Choosing Vyapar

Simplicity, User Intuitive Design, and fast syncing between devices

Ease Of Business

All the business transactions are done by Vyapar. I don't need to carry account books, or I don't need to maintain ledgers manually.

Pros

Vyapar is my part of life. I have been using this software since 2 years. I am totally satisfied. Its keep me updated regarding my business activities. Thanks for Vyapar tram for such a nice effort.

Cons

Frankly speaking I don't think any least about this software. But nothing is perfect. So I think there must be multi languages for the ease of every kind of customer.

ashok from minar

thanks

very easy to use and operate, we can add enteries eve when we remember at any point of time

Pros

portable accounting software just like otg (on the go)

Cons

mobile version all updates available all features as requested are also included

Ajit from delaPlex Software

Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business

As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Pros

Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

Cons

only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

karan from Nature's Zest

Very simple for small and medium business

Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

Pros

1. Very simple and clear UX. 2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front. 3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

Cons

1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen. 2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search. 3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more) 4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that. 5. Can make custom Invoice design. 6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

Kevin from Benvin Solutions Ltd

Industry: Printing

A Review of Vyapar Accounting system

Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

Cons

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied November 2018

Thanks Kevin

Ravindra from barada devi dairy udhayog

Industry: Dairy

outstanding

this apps is too good

Pros

its very easy to use. little knowledge , also used it very simply.

Cons

outstanding very simply word used in this software.

Ghulam from SAJ FOOD PRODUCTS

User friendly Business accounting software

In stock section the Products damage or Products missing can not managed by software.. options should be added..and profit and loss section should be perfect.

Pros

Easy to use any one without training. If somebody have basic knowledge about software can use easily...

Cons

Frequently updation of software is very poor...

jiwan sundar from Magic Drops

I used it for more than a year

I enjoy using it. Keep entering data and all my expenses in it.

Pros

It is very user friendly, I like it most.

Cons

It needs to add some more features although it is useful to keep daily expenses

Allan from Motivation

Vyapar Review

It was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.

Pros

1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution. 2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive. 3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.

Cons

1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility. 2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting. 3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately. 4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Allan

Deepak from Dheemat Educational Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.

Efficiency at your fingrtips

Has saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.

Pros

I've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments. The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better. The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping. It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.

Cons

Only thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.

Mohamad from Consumer Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I'm sure it's great for indian businesses...

I've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...

Pros

The price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.

Cons

not optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking. no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out. no option for multiple warehouses/inventory. Some UI and design flaws.

Satyam from VNS TRADERS

Industry: Plastics

Easy for accounting ...

Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

Pros

Cons

I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

Best Inventory Management software

Overall its value for money, they provide various reports which are very helpful for daily business tracking. It also provide reminder for payment and dues which makes it worth.

Pros

Its easy to get started, we were looking for Software to manage our small business and came across this. It easy to setup and start etracking of your daily sales and accounting. It saves lot of manual effort and provide easy to use solution for small business at affordable price.

Cons

Inventory management is not that simple, i was expecting it to be a simple solution but we had hard time to add our existing inventory.

Roshan from Empire Global

Handy reliable vyapar accounting app

It's really very handy application , ease of reporting , ease of generating and sharing invoice at a remote locations on the spot , where printer's are not available .

Pros

Vyapar is much handy , easy to configure and operate , features to sync desktop version with mobile app is really very useful, app have direct pdf and excel sharing to email.whats app , with payment reminder features are very useful . Easy to backup , multicompany options .

Cons

Their must be multi user option or a screen sharing features to enhance it's capabilities.

Write App for right business man

I'm dealing with this App since 2 years , and now its part of my business.

Pros

All what you need for Small businesses Away from the complexities with many options to keep your data in saved and easy way to restore them.

Cons

The new interface is giving you easily steps for adding your data witout spending lots of time , easy to reach what you need in few steps.

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied November 2018

Thanks

Vyapar mobile and desktop best financial app

After the use mobile How it's useful for us Because the number store is Very useful after mobile users That After the use of financial accounting app It's anytime all accounts on it pocket

Pros

software design is very beautiful It's like free financial accounting app Supportive staff contacts Entry are backup and restore as mail/whaspp/device perfectly Simple entry guide with YouTube videos

Cons

Design this app Without paper,u send d bill or laser to anybody via SMS/WhatsApp to party directly GST preparation simple and useful

Mohit from Tulsi Enterprises

Industry: Mining & Metals

App Vyapaar

Overall i use this app for my outward billing Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.

Pros

It is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.

Cons

Needs More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.

RIZWAN from Banking

HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY

I have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.

Pros

It's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses. Easy to use for every person. Updation on regular basis. State of Art Technology

Cons

Outstanding Strong backup Description of image for expense transaction

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Rizwan

Sachin from Softcell Systems

Softcell Systems

Its very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.

Pros

easy to use very good functions user friendly

Cons

network not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.

UMESH from shree Bhadra Abrasives

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

PROVIDE FEATURES

EXCEPT ABOVE ISSUES REST IS VERY VERY USER FRIENDLY & SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

Pros

Over all software is user friendly , but need more features like storing data in PEN DRIVE / CD , PARTIAL LINKING OF PAYMENT against bill , & MOST IMPORTANT IS IT SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE FOR SUBMITTING BALANCE SHEET , ALL GST RETURNS WITH AUTO POPULATED ENTRIES

Cons

GST RETURNS ONLY WE R GETTING DATA IT SHOULD BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO GST PORTAL

gilbert from metal

vyapar review

Vyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now

Pros

It made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app

Cons

the desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Gilbert

Jaimin from JK CONSULTANCY

Nice product

Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

Pros

This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Cons

Mobile application as well as desktop version. Eassy to use.

Maheswara Swamy from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses

I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Pros

Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros: 1. GST compliant invoicing 2. Budgeting 3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily. 4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Cons

Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

SATENDRA from Hitech Engineering

Industry: Industrial Automation

Excellent

I have been not any problem

Pros

I have been working on esely and all working on this software are interested

Cons

Yes I have like this software, this is an help me to billing and payment

ravikiran from Onam Agarbathi pvt ltd

Industry: Chemicals

ceo review

Ceo is busy person, I have to enter on the phone only, why there is a charge for desktop. this consume so much battery on our phones especially when i am already next to the desktop. Dont see the reason to purchase the desktop version also.

Pros

easy to enter data. Photos can be entered as data.

Cons

no sync for my subordinates to enter data. seperate charge for desktop

Yogesh from Gurumauli Mobiles And Computers Dindori

In Love With Vyapar

I am using vyapar for my business but happy to say my complete transaction details are made through vyapar app

Pros

Latest user interference and many of the functions are easy to use

Cons

Not understanding fewer functions in app so team should provide detailed video which includes each and every option elaboration nd its use

Daniel from DANNIX VENTURES AND COMMUNICATION

Excellent

It helps to keep a wonderful stuck without stress,

Pros

It maintains Accuracy and time saving

Cons

There is Nothing

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Daniel

Mohammad reza from Non-profit organization

Vyaper Review

It really eased my workload and helped to better organize my factory

Pros

this is the most well-organized software well-suited for every small, Mid and large enterprises. I'd say it's the most flexible ERP ever

Cons

I actually haven't considered yet any cons

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied November 2018

Thanks Mohammad for Reza encouraging feedback

Sushil from Parshavnath traders

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use no need of accounting knowledge to use

I love to use this software in my business.

Pros

I like it because its very easy and every one can use it very fast in case of no accounting rules knowledge also

Cons

Only printing facility is poor .a well software provide 3 copy with different heading orignal, duplicate, transporter copy

Pradeep from Rajvi Enterprise

Best Experience

If I write my review in nutshell I am very much impressed with it. Easy access, easy to understand and access no complications of being tech savvy gives it upper hands to use every for a lame user.

Pros

I don't know what I don't like about Vyapar. Everything was good and have easy access I think it is personally designed for me. Great work.

Cons

To be honest there is nothing as of now which I don't like about it if there is in future I will surely get back to you

Nipurn from Cashew Day

Excellent Software for Small Business

Pros

Easy to use, Very very effective UI. Fast and Timely Updates

Cons

Using it in mobile sometimes get tedious.

Abhijit from Siddhi Vinayak Enterprises and electronics

Most friendly app "Vyapar

My billing invoice problem is being solved through this app. Making challens is very easy Maintaining stock with record is comfortable. Direct message to the party is good features is good.

Pros

According to my experience regarding Vyapar it's an app with my business runs smoothly. It make billing very easy .. Record of stocks is easy. Every things is likable for this app.

Cons

There is nothing right - now which I don't like about this app.

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied November 2018

Thanks Abhijit

MURARE from MARS ENTERPRISES

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

EXCELLENT

AS I HAVE GAVE OUR VIEWS IN FEEDBACK ROWS HERE IS ALL SOLUTION FOR OUR BUSINESS RELATED INVOICING , TAXATION, REPORT, ALL HERE...ETC

Pros

ALL SOLUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS UNDER ONE ROOF

Suraj from Pegasus Business Consultants

Vyapar - An app of ease for Vyaparis

Pros

The ease of use of the app is the most obvious feature that attracted me to this app. Also all my accounting works gets done by me within minutes through my mobile. Being a mobile application, I can update my accounts from anywhere and at anytime.

Cons

Accounting entries like Journal entries cannot be made in the app. Only cash/bank transactions can be done and which according to me is the lone drawback.

jaydeep from Online Market

Awesome Vyapar

I Dont Like Vyapar.. I Love Vyapar..... I Love It Very Much... I Have No Words For It.

Pros

Vyapar Provides You A Great And Good Featured Software.. By this Software we can manage Whole Account Of Our Business ,Billing Expenses .. All About Information... Such A Superb Software.

Cons

Automatic Billing Bank ManageMentBy Vyapar Awesome Features StocK Management Notify To Custmor About His/Her Pending Amount.. Such a great feature..

Atul from Shakti Traders

Very helping software

Finally, i liked it i am using it for last 18months, its not too costly and easy to use.

Pros

With help of vyapar we send remind for payment, and stock update easily, and also help to evaluate GST.

Cons

Sync problem we want to use it multiple device with synchronize each other.

Vyapar is great software

Great, will continue further.

Pros

1. Tt is very easy to use. 2. No need for a qualified accountant to operate this. 3. All references are always ready available. 4. great analysis tool.

Cons

1. Not so good for a industry whom are doing customised job daily.

Mohammed from SANJARY MYSORE AGARBATTI WORKS

Vypar Software

I like software

Pros

I use vyapar last 1 years Very easy and helpful for my business First I try 30 Days after I purchased software I am very happy and satisfied for vyapar

Cons

Very simple and easy software I think every businessmen understand software

Harsimran from NOTYi Photographers

Industry: Photography

Superb Product

Its a great software to use for any vyapar.

Pros

Ease of use. Its easy to manage all clients ledger and individual reports are the best thing.

Cons

User interface can be better. Specially for invoicing and should work for service sector as well.

Shailesh from Worthy Marketing

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Lucid Business software

Loved using it

Pros

We are using this for our small business, it has made our operations very simple , saved money, saved time Thank you vyapar

Cons

Over all it is very good one, we recommended it to our friends in business circle

Ghallay from Ghalley Tshongkhang

Vyapar

As I am working under grocery shop I usually unable to manage the financial problem but after downloading this app (Vyapar) I can easily manage everything..

Pros

Entering the data and ease of calculate..

Cons

it is unable to buy by low level people.

Must keep with

Free from sitting on my office. Anywhere accounts are available with us.

Pros

It's behaviour is just like an accountant doing work on manual accounting earlier, which is very crystal clear to us the aged business fellows.

Cons

It's in ability to backup on cloud or any where else on line so that in case of mobile lost or failure or data will and man hours invested will totally be of no use. This is very hazardous which is why I'm currently not depending upon it. And expecting this flaw to be cured very soon from developer's side.

Sarah from Seaside Candleworks

Wonderful

I have a small business, and with any small business cost control is incredibly important. I found Vyapar a few years ago after exhaustive research and trial and error. I was a little concerned from a language barrier perspective, but that was quickly remedied when I eventually ran into a reason to email them. I appreciate their cost effectiveness, responsiveness and user friendly interface. I dont need to be a designer or accountant to input relevant data or make a professional invoice template and statement to be used and reused.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, mobile and desktop versions available.

Cons

Manufacturing inventory management. Does not tie in to point of sale data, ie. Square

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Sarah

Dipankar from Medicareenterprise

The Best Accounting Software For Common People

Pros

Very easy to use Accounting Software , Any person with minimum accounting Knowledge can use. Price is too good .

Cons

User Friendly. Automatic tax calculation. automatic update.

Abhishek from Mankind pharma ltd

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Through vyapar app my business standard very high.

Pros

Very useful software for small business . Easy to maintain every transection .

Cons

I thought very deep about it but i could"nd find anything

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Abhishek

Very easy software for new bussiness enterprise and new business

Any one with zero knowledge of accounts can use it and then do the bussiness

Pros

About its most user friendly easy to use

Cons

It did it make balance sheet the most negative marks for it

Nisarg from TradewithNik

9 on 10 - Super Awesome Software

Pros

We are moving to mobile based computing. - Fresh & Freindly UI - ALL Taxes Covered - Easy to use - Inventory Controls - No need for installation - Remote Access - User Roles There is a lot to count.. But experience the rest yourself.

Cons

PRO Tally Users will find few functionality missing. Else everything is fine.

amish from Buy-Badminton.be

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product

Pros

easy to use most of the things are covered and functional layout is nice also has the mobile version

Cons

there are some limitations but one can live with that

Response from Simply Vyapar Apps

Replied December 2018

Thanks Amish