• icon"Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development."
  • icon"These connections save time and money and keep my team flowing towards our end goals."
  • icon"Good theory for integrated collaborative vehicle. Need to promote mobile app (I need to take time to see how I might use this) and encourage clients on best practices for mobile usage."
  • icon"Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly."
  • icon"When using a lot of sub categories it is difficult to keep track of what heading your under. Sometimes difficult to follow the scrolling and scrolling down."
  • icon"Creation of the project tasks is complicated when you have a lost of tasks."

All Easy Projects Reviews

Nancy

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

Pros

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

Cons

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Marcy

February 2022

Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot

Pros

There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!

Cons

Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

There was no alternative that we found that could come close the full feature set provided in easy projects. They didn't come close to meeting our needs.

Reasons for switching to Easy Projects

We outgrew workamajig and were beginning to require more out of it than it was meant to do. It didn't meet our needs anymore JIRA helped with this however it can't do all we need either and we became segmented in 2 systems. Easy projects can bring all of our PMing needs into one platform and with enhanced visibility, resourcing, reporting and other tools that make it all much easier and more streamlined

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pros

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Colton

Great product with tons of customization.

Pros

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Cons

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

They had what we needed over any of the other products

Reasons for switching to Easy Projects

Data storage regulations. Canadian servers were mandatory.

Jordan

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Cons

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface. It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on- Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function. The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Luis

Industry: Computer Hardware

April 2022

Easy Projects is the best option for project managing.

Pros

I have been years working with EP and for me is the best option to track and follow tasks. I like the simplicity in the UI, is easy to use and loads very quickly.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. I would like to see an improve with a plugin for Windows 10/11 to see the notifications in the notification bar.

Elana

February 2022

Easy Projects helps keep track of tasks among colleagues in our communications department

Pros

I like that I get notifications and reminders about tasks that need to be done.

Cons

I don't love the interface. It could definitely use a design update.

Melina

I use Easy Project every day

It's very useful and easy to use. It is my first experience with this type of software.

Pros

How easy it is to use and how intuitive it is .

Cons

Sometimes filters go away even though I configure them.

Paula

Industry: Civil Engineering

Funcional y auténtico

Los proyectos de obras civiles

Pros

Me encanta que sea auténtico , que sus herramientas provean el orden necesario para poder entender su funcionamiento

Cons

Me gustaría que tuviera la posibilidad de traducir mejor los idiomas necesarios ya que al trabajar con una cartera internacional se necesita esa opción

October 2022

Easy to use and keep track of time and projects

Pros

The program is easy to use and functional. It's easy to find the projects you're working on and allocate hours.

Cons

You can't delete an incorrect project or set a time to zero, which can look sloppy.

Christian

Industry: Machinery

December 2021

Easy Projects - Honest Review

Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

Pros

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Cons

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

We chose Easy Projects for the structure it provided over spreadsheet style project management softwares

Jenny

Bon logiciel de gestion de projet

cela nous a permis d'économiser un peu de temps pour l'exportation des feuilles de temps au lieu de faire l'entrée manuellement et éviter des erreurs aussi. Tout le monde peut voir les projets au même endroit et le partage des tâches se fait bien avec EasyProjects.

Pros

Avant, nous entrons nos heures travaillées dans des feuilles excel et cela s'accumulait puis les fichiers commençaient à devenir lourds. Maintenant, nous pouvons gérer nos feuilles de temps au même endroit. J'aime le fait aussi qu'on peut exporter ces données et pouvoir l'importer directement dans notre logiciel de comptabilité Acomba. Alors, nous économisons du temps et cela évite aussi des erreurs d'entrer les heures manuellement.

Cons

Dans la section pour entrer nos heures travaillées, il n'y a pas de fonction répétition. C'est-à-dire on doit entrer pour chaque jour le nombre d'heures avec nos autres infos qui parfois restent pareil. Mais apparemment, notre consultant et son équipe sont entrain de travailler cette fonctionnalité pour notre logiciel. On peut changer la langue du logiciel Birdview Easyprojects, mais il n'y a que quelques mots qui sont traduits...donc la traduction n'est pas complète sur le logiciel. Il vaut mieux que vous soyez à l'aise avec l'anglais.

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

C'est le logiciel qui correspondait le plus à nos besoins dont la gestion des feuilles de temps et des projets

Shahila

Industry: Facilities Services

Project management software with useful customization

Pros

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Cons

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Rhonda R

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available resources.

Pros

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Cons

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Zuhairah

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Pros

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

Cons

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Sonia

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Pros

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Cons

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Shelly