All CoPilot AI Reviews

Aleina

Facilities Services, 11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

CoPilot Ai made Work Load Easy!

Deborah

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Introduction to CoPilot

When I first started Co-pilot, I saw some results, however, I thought of quitting it. I am so glad that I did not. It is so critical for my business and this is where I get my leads from. I love the support that I get from Co-pilot and tweak what is not working for me and I am able to connect with the clients that I am trying to attract. I was referred to Co-pilot through a cold call that I received and he explained to me how he found my name. I am so thankful for this software. It has been my best marketing tool so far! I love it!!

PROS

I love the software because it finds potential clients for me. It narrows down the exact client base that I am searching for. I love the support that I get in helping me set up the software and manage it.

CONS

I love the software and feel that I do not use it to the fullest capacity; however the portion that I do use is extremely critical to me.

Stephanie

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Great value & resource for business owners wanting to expand their client base

Working with CoPilot AI has been an exceptional experience from the start. Their customer support team is best-in-class, offering direct and personalized attention every step of the way. I absolutely love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The team understands marketing trends and consumer behaviors and uses these insights to support you with the best possible strategy and approach for your business. The software is easy to navigate and use, the automations seamless which all means I don't have to spend more than a few minutes per day checking in and communicating with potential new clients. Sometimes I have more than I know what to do with! I couldn't recommend CoPilot AI enough to business owners interested in growing their professional network and client base with ease.

PROS

I love how seamless CoPilot integrates with LinkedIn. It's connected us to some of our best partnerships, clients, and new hires and has grown our network tenfold.

CONS

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

George

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Nice Concept but fundamentally flawed product

Lead generation

PROS

User Interface is well designed. The concept of using a robot to reach out to prospects is interesting

CONS

Platform is integrated to LinkedIn which is a fundamental design flaw. Platform is dependent on a good Linkedin integration but, unfortunately the integration is poor. People quickly realize they are speaking to a Robot which is a turn off. Also, the platform lacked sophistication to identify true leads and simply automates a flawed "Brute Force" lead generation process. Garbage in >> Garbage out. The only technical value to the platform is capability to understand natural language. Ok that takes some expertise, but other than that this is NOT a Smart system. It's a waste of time and money. Many complaints about receiving Spam social media messages which is a real turn off.

Satwik

Computer Hardware, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

AI-- Your Code Maker

My experience was totally amazing i liked it too much but now I am also concern about my piracy...anyways I recommend this tool to a person who is learning the language and can get a sort of different idea to how to handle such situations without any errors.

PROS

I'm involving Copilot in Visual Studio Code with Python — and I've found it's been extremely simple to utilize and that its sneak peaks are not difficult to survey without being tyrannical or unpalatable. It doesn't have ideas for all that I compose, which is superior to it attempting to fill in code that I needn't bother with.

CONS

Github Copilot is best but there are some cons also like:1. sometimes it gives useless suggestions -- we should always check the code which is suggested by it rather than trusting blindly on it.2. It also makes your code lengthy their are many new methods to solve a problem but as it is developed with the help of previous versions of code it give old look in our coding environment.3. Their are also many security concerns related to it as it can see your code analyze it and can also write, the main suspense begins when you are writing a super confidential code but GitHub can seek into it.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Best Investment in 25 Years

We have expanded our business globally because of CoPilot.

PROS

I started my business 25 years ago. I never believed in Marketing. I always thought word of mouth would allow steady growth. I was wrong. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] introduced me to Copilot in July 2020. Since then our growth has been incredible. Because of CoPilot, we cannot keep up with the demand for our services. Copilot was the best investment I ever made for Risk Logic.

CONS

There is nothing I disliked about the software. I spent most of my free time at night responding to clients.

Destiny

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

My Copilot AI experience

My overall experience with Copilot AI has been great. My account strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is quick to assist when I reach out and always so kind. I sincerely appreciate him making 100 modifications to my search lists and baring with me to ensure my campaigns are running smoothly.

PROS

It is so easy to use! I really like that I was able to catch on right away.

CONS

Sometimes my campaign will generate a lead from a different industry, example.. say oil and gas.. financial advisor, but not the financial advisor I'm looking for in financial services industry. Not a big deal, just what I like least

Jack

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

An Integral Tool As Part of My Business Development Process

PROS

It allows me to contact my LinkedIn friends and prospects at scale with multiple messages for increased conversations and leads. CoPilot has allowed me to improve and better organize my business development process. It is fairly easy to use once you have some time under your belt. They also feature 1:1 product support. I have a dedicated product specialist.

CONS

There are some software bugs from time to time. The CRM functions need to be bolstered but they are working on that.

Todd

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great resource

Overall the experience has been great. My contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great to work with and is extremely quick to respond to my needs. He has definitely made an impact on the overall experience in a positive way.

PROS

Once you get setup, it's easy to use and basically on autopilot!

CONS

The website is just OK, but I really don't use it very much except to schedule out messages in advance.

Craig

Executive Office, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

CoPilot AI Is Awesome!

Top Notch!!! CoPilot is now a very critical component of our business.

PROS

Automated LinkedIn connection requests and messaging is fantastic. And the relatively new Nurture campaign feature solidified my decision to stay with CoPilot indefinitely!

CONS

lack of platform stability when upgrades/new releases are rolled out.

Reasons for switching to CoPilot AI

More control myself.

Reviewed April 2020

Conversions may or may not happen

CoPilot does help eliminate the need for cold calling prospects. If you are pressed for time but want business, give their subscription a shot.

PROS

For a decent price I feel like CoPilot does give you many ok leads/prospects. I have reached out to many of these people via LinkedIn and have found that many are open to meet and listen to your sales pitch.

CONS

Maybe it is just the nature of my industry (finance) but while I have received many leads from Copilot, the conversion rate has been slim.

tracy

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Very Helpful

Overall great, set & forget it tool for growing contacts. Haven't used the Nurture tool yet, though I see how it could be an amazing addition. Customer support has always been easy to contact & timely in their responses as well.

PROS

Ease of growing targeted connections without having to send the messages & auto-follow up myself

CONS

the personal follow-up messaging & filtering/grouping are both clunky

Reason for choosing CoPilot AI

n/a

Sheena

Investment Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Very efficient tool to generate leads.

Overall I've been very happy with this tool which has initiated conversations leading to 5 new households totalling approximately $3.3M in new assets.

PROS

That it doesn't take much time to maintain conversations with new leads. It basically works for me in the background as I carry on with my normal day.

CONS

There have been some issues with glitches along the way. Snoozed prospects don't always reappear in my inbox and I have to search them to find the previous conversations.

DANIEL

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Feedback

Had a great experience, have been able to push out events, reconnect with old connections & meet some new people, clients, COI's etc. Overall I have gotten 3 new clients in a few months, multiple referrals, multiple great people showing up to my events & much more.

PROS

Simplicity & automation - was able to start on copilot & instantly saw wins from it.

CONS

Tough to sweep lists & make sure it is not going to specific people, especially in the nurture campaign.

Shawn

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Our number one prospecting tool & lead capture

PROS

I like the personal outreach abilities of the messages. They do an excellent job starting conversations.

CONS

I wish the platform allowed us to search contacts better at times. There are times that we click to search for a contact and it does not pull up. But we can later find it. It seems that the instant search gives up too soon especially if the date range is too broad.

Gary

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Owner

PROS

Easy to use. Has made a big difference. We've made on sell as a result and found lots of cross-referral partners. Customer service is excellent! If you can get Dmitrii you'll be set for life....he is awesome!

CONS

The number of contacts was a little overwhelming at first but once Dmitrii helped me find the right 'pace' it was great!

Management Consulting, 1 employee

CoPilot AI Product Review

Finding new clients is much easier and efficient than attending in person events or sending emails myself. I really like the product. The data transfer between Navigator and AI could be faster. Overall I think it's a great platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help. Very friendly and quick to respond. I enjoy working with him.

PROS

The ease with which I can develop CEO contacts and schedule initial Zoom meetings/phone calls.

CONS

I think iPhone and Android app would be helpful. I also think the functionality can be made easier to use and more intuitive. For example - setting up types of tasks. This is more difficult than it needs to be. The classification by type - i.e. follow-up, meeting scheduled, etc. is critical to managing prospects.

Leslie

Financial Services, 1 employee

Easy and simple

We have had a fabulous experience on linking with new potential clients whereas we would have never ever done so otherwise.

PROS

It is consistent with the help of my advisor to keep the leads and new contacts coming in and reconnecting with past contacts.

CONS

The outbox feature is slow and you can not delete if you send 2 times.

Brandon