All Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

Angel

51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed February 2024

Is effective and enhances everyday work life!

Doug

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

It does it all

SF is the tool to have. It's already an amazing platform but continues to grow. SF continually invests in new products that enhance the features already available and continually rolls out updates with 3 major releases per year. Like any technology, it's consistently improving but they are already a leader and mainstay in this space.

PROS

Most people believe SF to be a CRM and while that is true, it's much more than that. It's a platform that leverages the technology of the CRM and is so easily customized that it can manage your entire business. This is the next generation of technology for every business need.

CONS

While the capabilities are nearly endless, not everything is offered out of the box. SF offers a lot of different products and has an extensive community of 3rd party app providers that allow for additional functionality that can be installed. Some of these products are free while others are paid beyond the initial licensing purchase through SF.

Reason for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

The features that SF offers and the ease of customization make it the leader.

Danilo

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

CRM for reak people, for real results

Eat siebel, SAP and every one at the breakfest!

PROS

User friendly Trustable Easy to catch earlier adopters easy to customize dashboards

CONS

I used SF at pearson edutacation, I think could be itegrated with digital educational solutions

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Global politic, we used sap in brasil, difficult times and high cost customization

Reviewed December 2019

Excellent tool as is, but I fear for the future of Lightning

My high reviews are for Salesforce Classic, though I am truly worried about how this product is going to take a turn for the worst when it is (supposedly) going to be sun-setted by the end of this year. Keep what works and don't mess with the sauce. More is not always more and, for a CRM, no one cares what the interface looks like

PROS

Salesforce Classic is just a great CRM, plain and simple. It is complex for people who are new to the system, though the learning curve plateaus around a year or so. As with most tools out there, of course there are going to be issues with dirty and sometimes unreliable data, but this is typically a product of years and years of improper setup combined with administrative turnover and poor processes. I am unsure of any tools out there that could remotely compete with the robust functionality of Salesforce, though I think they are well aware of this which makes them slightly less innovative and supportive of current customers (because they know we have no better alternatives to turn to).

CONS

The transition to Lightning has been tough, and I am dreading the day they finally sunset Classic. The dashboard functionality is the only element I have found to have improved with Lightning, while everything else has become increasingly slow, difficult to navigate and overly visual. For a CRM, I would argue that most admins care less about the visual aspects of reporting and more about speed and efficiency in getting things done. The "Setup" in Lightning has changed the most out of all, and is particularly frustrating considering this is where most admins live all day. I have not seen one true improvement from Lightning, and feel like this is a cheap ploy to make the tool appear to be more functional and "fresh" for new users. Yes, the visual benefits might be desirable for a Sales user who only needs to view certain elements of the site, but for admins it is truly painful, and I wish they would keep Classic around as an option.

Rafael

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great tool for different type and size of businesses

My overall experience was positive. You can always find solutions to your business needs even if you developed or if you need a third party tool from the App exchange. The integrations have a wide range of options and the development is not that expensive compared with other tools.

PROS

The ability to set up the required processes and automations adapted to the size of your business, with a flexible platform that can grow with you in pricing and coming from the most simple set up to start to get a complexity of a mid size and enterprise business. Count with a massive amount of partners that helps in the set-up with multiple prices and the fact that you can get a team inhouse that can help to mantain and develop on Salesforce with some training.

CONS

Maybe, the fact that the customer success sometimes do not responded on time to issues. The commercials are a bit aggressive when negotiating the renewals. The Salesforce ecosystem pricing push hard other tools that are better connected but the value for money is complex to be justified.

Reason for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Because of the potential to grow as my business grow and the ability to implement custom needs from our business. Connection to multiple other tools that help us to concentrate all the operational actions to cover the entire Customer live value cycle.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

The "One Stop Shop" for All Things CRM and Sales Management

PROS

Salesforce is a Goliath in their own right and a heavyweight within the CRM category. I've worked with other tools, such as Hubspot, but no one can perform true CRM like Salesforce does on a daily basis. I integrate Salesforce with Salesloft and that combo together makes tracking my 2,000+ customers an absolute breeze. All activities flow back and forth between the 2 tools so I can stay up to date on all activities being perform on the account. This makes managing the customer experience more mature and positively reflects on us in how we operate our business.

CONS

While Salesforce Sales Cloud is as flexible as "flexible" comes, that can be a 2 edged sword. Our current Salesforce instance heavily leverages most capabilities that Salesforce offers, which makes it difficult to run reports when not all data objects can be accessible within one report. I end up having to run multiple reports and then consolidate the reports to drive the insights I'm looking for.

carlo

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Everything under control

I've been using this tool for about 8 years and I'm very happy with it, I get updates about every six months but it would be necessary to update the part of the graphs and dashboard which has remained almost unchanged over time.

PROS

Having a single tool where you have everything available

CONS

it is always necessary to have a specialist within the company to carry out the appropriate customizations. Graphics too poor

Salesforce for K's Kitchen Palo

Salesforce streamlines our operation from lead generation to customer service and scheduled posting of content. I like that everything is in there and other apps can be integrated.

PROS

I like that the interface is user friendly. Everything is in there and is portable. With the customer support always available, this is also a plus.

CONS

I understand the system needs an internet to run but that's something very problematic when I'm in an area where the internet is not good.

Allie

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Salesforce Keeps People on The Same Page

PROS

Salesforce is relatively easy to use and provides communication across different orgs. Salesforce allows me to stay up to date on a customer without having to contact someone every time I have a question. It's also nice to use for keeping notes.

CONS

There's a million fields and sometimes can feel overwhelming. Reports are easier to build off of previous reports than create your own from scratch.

1,001-5,000 employees

Matured CRM tool with OOTB features

PROS

Entire sales process is captured in the solution and genrate reports accordingly. This is helps us to find where we need to improve as a company.

CONS

Response time is high while configuring reports.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great CRM tool for big companies

PROS

I like the fact that the tool is extremely powerful and comprehensive of several functionalities that can support the sales team and the marketing team reaching their goals

CONS

The tool can be considered fairly complex to configure and to use at its maximum. Also customisation of features is not so intuitive and can result difficult to achieve.

Nicole

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

The Premier CRM Software

Salesforce has been a lifesaver as a user and admin. I have used multiple programs in both roles, and Salesforce wins hands down. I can't stress enough how much your future self will thank you by choosing the right CRM program the first time.

PROS

In every company I have consulted for and worked for, we have used or switched to Salesforce. Once built out properly, it is an asset that is scalable and will continue to benefit your sales team. The functionalities are endless: Leads, Accounts, Opportunites, Metics calculators, pipeline management tables, Groups, and options to create products too! (This one was difficult to construct but I was more than ecstatic that I could use this for wholesale as well) Let's talk about customer support: Very comprehensive. There is a whole website dedicated to tutorial videos, live chats, and Q&A boards. If you still can't figure out the problem they do have a real human you can speak to who will help you out.

CONS

The learning curve to set up your salesforce correctly is rough if you have not done any Salesforce admin work before. Starting off with a small group is easier, and the program is more forgiving when you have fewer accounts, leads, etc, but as your org grows, you will want to ensure that Salesforce is set up correctly. Errors with when you have a lot of data will take a long time to fix.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

The functionality was not there. I was not able to save notes correctly, maneuvering took way too many clicks, the layout was awful, and getting help was difficult.

Frank

Hospitality, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2021

Salesforce the sure CRM

Overall, I'd strongly recommend this app because it has a very good system for coordinating corporate operation, it's very easy to use, the navigation could be improved, and the load time is fast.

PROS

Salesforce is an excellent tool that is very useful and budget-friendly, and it already has a lot of features to run regular tasks, arrange help tickets, and set reminders for important to-dos, whether they are urgent or not. It's also useful for integrating with other software for easier management, such as calendar apps. It includes sorting, categorizing, and marking filters, as well as a search tool.

CONS

The only thing I found was that getting to where you want to go in this CRM took a lot of clicks. To open a specific ticket, for example, you'd have to first open a demo page before being able to open the ticket with the actual material. Although the site mapping was improved internally to and the amount of time it took to navigate from one page to the next. So far, it is the only disadvantage.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce was a cloud-based CRM system, and it has since dominated the industry. It occurred to me that it was past time for me to join the cloud revolution.

Robert

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

PROS

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

CONS

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

Reason for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.

Reviewed November 2018

Salesforce is Most Capable Platform

Overall experience has been great. We have grown as a company at 30% percent since adopting. We launched on the Lighting UI and I highly recommend the same for anyone that is looking to launch the product. There are a ton of resources that will help with implementation which is great!

PROS

The best part and worst part of being on the Salesforce platform is the ability to customize the tool to your needs. If you have a specific process, permission, security that you need to be able to accommodate, you will always have the ability on the platform. The mobile app is great and is used most of our users. There are some areas for improvement, but overall great. Salesforce also does a great job of implementing new features and changes based on their community feedback. The Ideaexchange is an amazing tool and SF does a great job basing their changes on wheat the people want. Finally, TrailHead is the best in the business. The ability to self teach is amazing and SF does a wonderful job keeping all the moduels up to date.

CONS

The same thing why Salesforce is great with flexibility and customization also make things very difficult. The best way to describe this is Salesforce is a like a beautiful house on the outside. They give you the roof/doors/walls, BUT what you put in the house and how you arrange is all your own doing. This makes it difficult if you need a specific issue taken care of, you will need to reach out to a developer to accomplish unless you have one in-house. Also the App exchange although very great, can get very expensive. A lot of companies make a living taking a Salesforce idea and perfecting, then selling on the app exchange. This can come in handy, but also at a cost.

Nick

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Salesforce has transformed the way we operate!

Salesforce has transformed the way our business operates and allows us to provide accurate forecasting, have different sales teams working together on various opportunities. Having Salesforce as a platform means we now utilise one of many packages which we have installed to provide solutions in different area's.

PROS

Speed of implementation, excellent approval system. For CRM most functionality has already been thought of and available out of the box, with only configuration required. Excellent development platform for custom changes and is a complete platform to build any application on.

CONS

Bugs/Defects can take a long time for Salesforce to resolve, Some issues require a development support agreement in place before they will investigate.

Reviewed December 2019

Flexible, extensible, and powerful. Salesforce is incredible.

Salesforce is terrific and only getting better. Adding to the existing strengths of incredible depth and flexibility, recent updates have streamlined some of the processes and made some high-use pages and interfaces easier to navigate quickly. It still takes a bit of work to learn how to effectively use the many, many tools available in Salesforce, but extensive documentation and free online training make it easier to do.

PROS

Salesforce can do (almost) anything and integrate with (almost) any other platform. The platform is incredibly deep and extensible. If there’s a thing you’d like a cloud-based database to do, Salesforce can do it. It also integrates well with a huge range of other platforms.

CONS

Sometimes, the depth makes the interface a slog to navigate, or makes it challenging to figure out how to implement the customization you’re looking for. For administrators and developers, the learning curve can be steep. It’s also not always immediately apparent what you can do from within Salesforce, and what requires an additional integration.

Reason for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

More functionality and depth for the price.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce offered us better functionality, more stability, and cloud/mobile access.

Braden

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2020

Excellent CRM

Overall, considering I have used this program across numerous organizations, both as a new implementation and as an existing platform; I would say it is a superb CRM system. Additionally, I have used two other CRM systems, and neither meet the functionality as well as Salesforce.

PROS

I have been a part of numerous business organizations that used Salesforce. One that integrated it into a business and one that had used it, essentially, since inception. In the business where we switched CRM systems, from the user standpoint the transition was somewhat seamless. Although expansive in product functionality, it has a pretty simple user interface, making it easy to pick up. Salesforce offers the excellent feature of customizing reports, either to export or to feature on a cloud-based reporting dashboard.

CONS

The biggest struggle that I have had to date is with the 'new' lightning interface. To be fair, as with anything new, it requires time and patience. However some of the items, like the report builder, is far less intuitive than the original. It offers a block-style builder platform that features what I can only describe as a partial-drag-and-drop function. The system automatically adds items to a grouping when selected, however upon initial interaction looks like a drag and drop menu. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, isn't an issue.

Olufemi