All Adobe Creative Cloud Reviews

Adobe Creative Cloud Supports My Production Work

Janosch

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2019

This ist simply the most versatile, powerful and allround solution you will find

Fantastic value for Money. I can do professional looking Video and Image Work for a fair fee. I can also buy stockmedia along the way for an absolutely fair amount of money. Creative claoud has mature tools for a professional auience and I can simply, only recommend it.

PROS

I have worked with the Adobe Products for 20+ years now. I used Photoshop and Adobe flash back as the Internet still ran on steampipes (so to say) and I was a Student. Later I trained other students when working as an Intern at the University, I also worked as aOperator in a Publicity Agency for a while with the Adobe Products. Today, in my solopreneur life I still use it and I must say, somehow Adobe managed to get things right. The Products are bundled in the creative Cloud now. You have the specific tools for what you need to do at hand and this is good because Adobe makes great tools which have matured into powerfull instruments. If you want to do things professionally use this.

CONS

Well Adobe Tools are tools for professionals. This means there is a steep learningcurve and it is not easy. There are serval paradigms you need to understand in the Adobe Way of doing things. If you manage this, you have no issues, especially because these things are done along the same lines in every Adobe product. I could criticize, that the subscription type of approach to monetisation is done in a seductive way, but actually, I always had the feeling of - well it IS worth the money. And it is...just when you plan to interrupt your subscription be sure to think about it because you will not be remembered.

Reason for choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

More professional, a lot easier to use, great tools for Images AND Video, perfect integration of tools into workflows with each other

Carlos

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Adobe Creative Cloud I the only way

I use this every day... all day. I do not see myself without it. I used to have 3 or 4 graphic element subscriptions but have since dropped them all after using the Creative Cloud. Every aspect of my business has benefitted from the Creative Cloud and it seems to get better every single day. We take time, as a team, to use their tutorials and continue to learn every single day.

PROS

I like how they have everything bundled in an easy to use, and the fluidity between users and teams. It helps us stay organized and allows us to work together seemlessly.

CONS

Some apps do have a steep learning curve and can look scary at first. To battle this, they have tons of video tutorials to use and learn along and from.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Better all around product. It has what Canva gmhas and so much more

Reviewed November 2018

An expensive exercise in frustration

Adobe Creative Cloud provides the ultimate creative digital toolbox with tools that allow a relative ease of onboarding and a depth of complexity for professionals to grow into over time. Having one place to find, install, update and pay for such a broad Suite of professional products is a boon. User Interface deficiencies lead to frustration now and then but overall Adobe's product Suite provides a complete set of tools with professional depth and sophistication. Once you've grown used to Adobe's interface (that changes between tools within the suite, in places) you'll find an invaluable set of tools that enable a broad range of capabilities within the creative digital space at a sophisticated, professional level. Some may find the price to be high and in some cases where bugs persist throughout versions of a product I would agree but in general, the level of professional capability explains the high cost.

PROS

Moving Adobe's Suite online with Creative Cloud was a great and necessary move. Frequent updates and an easy central repository can be tremendously helpful - updates can be accessed and installed with ease and as you discover the need for other pieces of software, the install is a simple click away via the Creative Cloud app. Adobe's Suite is *expansive* and has a range of tools of great value to creative digital professionals. To have such a broad spectrum of capability available in one Suite of software tools makes for an invaluable toolbox. Being able to jump out of an edit in Premiere to make tricky edits to an audio file in Audition, adjust an image in Photoshop and bring it in to After Effects to apply FX in 3D space before taking it all back to your Premiere timeline allows for a very efficient workflow.

CONS

The User Interface for Adobe Software is convoluted and frustrating to use. With each update Adobe will occasionally make minor interface changes for reasons that are hard to understand and, either way, increase frustation and decrease the ability to definitively get to grips with the software. Some bugs persist through multiple versions of Adobe's software which calls into question the high ongoing price for the products where old bugs seem to be glossed over with new features and new bugs crop up regularly, perhaps due to deficiencies in the core engine.

Thomas

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Creative cloud review

Overall I would not be performing at the same level in my career without this piece of software.

PROS

The integration of all my favourite pieces of software. Also how well they work together.

CONS

Sometimes some of the pieces of software can be buggy and you have to find work arounds.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

For its use of ease with the other products in the Adobe package.

Faraz

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Expensive but worth it

PROS

It's a complete solution for all design-related requirements. prom photos to videos and from pixel-based graphics to vector-based graphics. there is something for everyone to use.

CONS

the price is high. All the features and benefits are going to be much much better if the price was slightly lower.

Reason for choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

the universal usability and the ease of use of illustrator. Not to forget that the files can be linked seamlessly

Yolanda

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Adobe Creative Cloud

My experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is great because it helps a lot for digital marketing purposes, making the company known, it is a very complete tool.

PROS

Adobe creative cloud is ideal for the communications department, it greatly facilitates the editing work for institutions.

CONS

Adobe creative cloud is so easy to use this license that no additional support is required

Reason for choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

Because it is a complete solution with more than 20 applications included in a single license.

Alvin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

adobe suite review

One word: Exemplary

PROS

The ease and seamless experience that comes with it in the design industry. Adobe is the best software for design purposes.

CONS

The fact that it crashes sometimes due to bugs affects work morale.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

The fact that Adobe suite provided everything in one place.

Matthew

Design, 1 employee

Great Value for Your Money

The ease of use after you have mastered the ecosystem is great for creating high-quality professional edits, graphics and photos.

PROS

The special discounts for students and educators is unmatched. If you need a solid tool and you fit this description then you'll be set for anything that comes your way.

CONS

It can be confusing to get used to at first and may seem intimidating if you come from using less-advanced tools.

Reason for choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe offered student/educator pricing and I was aware of the powerful tools Adobe had to offer.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

I needed a more all-around and professional service that I could do more advanced things with.

1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2023

Adobe Creative Cloud

PROS

I like that I can use multiple Adobe products for different types of projects I work on. I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and Indesign the most, and it houses all of these programs in one place.

CONS

The price is very costly if you are not eligible for any type of discount and since I don't use it that often anymore I cannot justify the price for the subscription every month.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

the cost was much more affordable for the similar projects I was doing in adobe.

Dawn

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Adobe Cloud

PROS

I enjoyed the easy upload and download of edited photos.

CONS

What I least liked about the application is sometimes it doesn't save an edited photo and closes.

Tony

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Creative Cloud increases access to everthing!

The Adobe Creative Cloud keeps everything I need in one easy to access storage location without needing to add to my own harddrive if I choose. This allows me more room for the things I need to store on my devices. I love the fact that I can open, edit and sign documents on my iPad and then move them to the cloud for easy access by myself or anyone with access. Truly great product.

PROS

The best feature of course is the ability to have all of my PDF's categorized and available on any device through the Creative Cloud. But it doesn't stop with PDF's. Jpeg's, (bitmaps of all kinds) Photoshop projects CAD drawings and more are all easily stored in the cloud. And access is seamless between all of my devices. Windows Lap top, Apple iPad and Android smart phone are all supported and work as if there was only one storage location... because there is only one! They are simply all accessible from every device. Love it!

CONS

Adobe Cloud can be and has been a bit finicky. But each time I have reported issues the support team is on them instantly and with in a few days if not the same day the issues have been solved.

OneDrive (Microsoft)

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Drive was just too hard to access from multiple places and I could not easily move my signed PDF's there.

Reviewed November 2020

Absolutely Creative

Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

PROS

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

CONS

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

I guess, in order to remain relevant in my field, you need to move with the times. Corel became outdated but Adobe keep making advancements with their tools and ideas, without being complex, which is just great.

1 employee

Reviewed August 2018

A great suite of softwares for creative work... if you have money to burn.

As good and essential as these softwares can be, they sometimes feel half-baked for what they offer and can be frustrating to work with. As a result, the subscription price for the creative cloud (for businesses at least) seems fine and dandy, but can be pretty expensive for an average consumer who wants just one app to work with, even if the price is different for a single app. Go with them if you absolutely require what only these can do -- otherwise there are plenty of better alternatives.

PROS

Any necessary software that you've come to love from Adobe can be downloaded with a single click. Photoshop and others have an intro tour to get you started and make the learning curve less steep. Animate has an excellent support for HTML5 animations with the help of CreateJS (albeit a bit buggy), making in an excellent CreateJS editor. After Effects is After Effects.

CONS

The interface management is highly inconsistent between softwares -- the keypress and canvas / timeline navigation is vastly different from one app to another, despite being developed by the same company, making it frustrating to work with. Each software, itself, can also be pretty buggy -- such as InDesign's terrible export for EPUB, or Animate's attempt at scripting in HTML5. Sometimes Photoshop can't even open certain JPEG files due to an "arithmetic" error which any other software, such as Krita or GIMP, can open with ease -- and there's no sign it's going to be fixed anytime soon. Also, Premiere Pro's timeline can be pretty clunky to work with. Animate's export settings are lackluster, and its Motion Tween's features isn't as easy to work with to fine-tweak animations like in After Effects. And the Media Encoder isn't as feature-rich as I would like. Also -- and I can't stress this enough -- there's no Linux support, which immediately makes it useless for certain businesses. You "must" have a Windows or Mac use them.

Emily

Printing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

It's the Industry Standard for a reason, but for how long?

PROS

I have loved the Adobe suite since I first started using it back when I started in design with CS2, made my first purchase of the CS5 design suite in high school and Lightroom while in university, and now the CC at work. It's always growing with the demands of the industry and creating new features that assist designers and expand the possibilities. It now has easy tutorials included for new features that are visual more them verbal and easy to understand. The programs all integrate seamlessly together and makes it a joy to work with the software all day.

CONS

There is one flaw in the Illustrator software that is very specific to what I do on a daily basis that most people don't, that I wish would get created. A quick button that would create cut lines and apply bleeds. I specifically am in the sign and vehicle graphics industry and have an old (1990's/Early2000's) software that with a click of a button can recognize what image area is selected, apply cut lines and create the bleed needed for safety when cutting (multicoloured too). I always have to import my graphics from AI to this software to efficiently do this process, but sometime the colours just don't convey well and I'm left to spend an hour or more getting it done in Illustrator. I also wasn't a supporter of the creative cloud subscription. I use it every day at work, but as a student and start-up owner as they transitioned to the CC format, the costs of that bill every month was difficult to justify since I had just spent a large amount on the CS5 edition on a while earlier that I started to explore other software options. It is completely worth the regular investment if your business relies on it for hours a day because it already holds the title for industry standard, but if your looking for something for only occasional use, It may be worth shopping around first.

Zach

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

The best thing Adobe has ever invented

If customer service and pricing transparency was better, this software would be perfect.

PROS

Because of Adobe Creative Cloud, I've had the opportunity to try way more Adobe Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.) than if I was forced to buy them ala carte. Sure, I'm certain that they started offering this service to combat the prevalent piracy in the software industry. But what an elegant solution! Previously, I had to spend all of this time dealing with version issues (Sign Maker is on Photoshop 8 but we're on 10, intern is using a student edition and we have Pro, etc.) Now, everyone has access to all of the same tools, versions, and updates for one price. I mean, thank gosh! I also like that it's an app now, so we don't need to keep boxes of software in the office and worry about losing serial codes. Seriously, if you're thinking about it, just sign up for a free trial. We all went nuts in the office for it. And we're about to share 2 seats on 3 computers; if we're logged in on one machine, it gives me a prompt to kick the other machine out. It's really great, because sometimes I need it while traveling and I'm not in the office. I stopped using my slow, expensive VPN software because everything is in the cloud now!

CONS

They do the same thing as cable companies, in that you have to get in on an introductory price and then call them once a year to yell at them to reduce the price. I ended up having to cancel the whole thing and start over the first time becuase of the way the e-mails were set up. If you have high turnover at your office, it would be better to assign the seat to an Admin account that you share in your office. When our intern left, it was really hard to get the other seat off of her e-mail address because her e-mail account was deactivated. I know they do it for security reasons, but I own the company and pay the bills; I should be allowed to deactivate the seat without her confirmation. The seat we didn't need ran for almost 7 months because of this issue and they only refunded 2 months of it.

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2016

Amazing suite of software for a great price!

I have been using the Adobe Creative Suite since 2005, when it was several thousand dollars to purchase! I am SO grateful for the switch the the CC (Creative Cloud) and the new pricing structure. They've really opened up their market for a much broader customer base. Almost all the software has gotten better and better (and more integrated) since I've first come on board. There's a few quirks that I have to work around (one major issue), but other than that, the whole bundle is just amazing for any and all creative/design work.

PROS

The breadth of this bundle is unbelievable. They have addressed 95% of any design person/team's needs with what's in the CC (Creative Cloud). From photo editing, template design, audio optimization, video production, web mastering :-) You name it, the've almost certainly got it.

CONS

The only issues I have are with Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver. First, Premiere Pro: This software is incredibly robust, and my issues with it are minor, but it still causes me to prefer Final Cut Pro X over it. In comparison, FCPX is much more user friendly and really streamlines much of the editing process, so that I don't have to do it manually. If you're someone who just needs to keep producing content, week after week, FCPX is a better bet for you. If you have time, need extreme flexibility to do exactly what you want, then Premiere works better. For Dreamweaver, this has been the only real sore spot. It doesn't work at all. It continues to crash on multiple systems over the past 2 years! I have contacted support, who initially were very involved, but somewhere I got list in the system. This hasn't been resolved and I've had to rely on quite a few workarounds to access server files, upload content, or back up sites locally. This is a big deal.

Tommy

Media Production, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2019

I love Adobe Creative Cloud!

My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud has been great! The applications and tools are top-notch and have been a part of my workflow with my creative work since the beginning. There are countless tutorials available​ online and Youtube to teach you anything you want to know, and Adobe support is always there and ready to help if​ needed.

PROS

Adobe Creative Cloud has given me all the tools I need as a creative to produce content at the highest level. Adobe is constantly updating their software, and asking for user feedback, which gives us users the best and optimal experience with the tools we are constantly using. Not only are Adobe products considered Industry-standard, but Adobe has created software and tools that are very easy to use, and if there are​ any problems Adobe support​ is always ready to help.

CONS

Honestly, there isn't much to say in terms of constructive feedback for this software. The only topics I've come across with this software is that it operates smoother and faster when working with Windows or PC rather than Mac and at times apps can crash. However, the speed/efficiency I've experienced as a Mac user is not something that's given me a problem even working with lots of various files including 8K RAW Red Files. In regards to applications crashing, Adobe does a great job about saving and recovering projects, and I've never experienced a situation where I completely lost my data or anything of that manner.

Reason for choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

They offered the most value at a very reasonable price. It included everything I needed, and there were so many more tutorials, pre-sets and plug-ins for Adobe Products in comparison to anything else.

Ryan