All Animaker Reviews

Lucky Griffin

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Animaker Review

My overall experience with animaker has been one with a positive surprise. Aminaker made it possible to internally create content we thought we would have needed to outsorce saving us a signficant amount in operation costs.

PROS

I have been using animaker to create whiteboard explainer videos for marketing and internal presentations. What I like the most about it so far is its ease of use. It is fairly easy to create animation videos in animaker without prior experience in the field. As such, its integration to our organisation was smooth and seamless.

CONS

What I liked the least about animaker is the fact is is only available online. Making it hard or impossible to use when/if their are interuptions to the internet connection.

Sergio

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Pretty good, yet too expensive for what it is

Once you get past the payment (a bad feeling that doesn't go away because you know month after month after month, on top of all your life expenses, you will have this one on top, all year long... and if you paid the whole year, well, if you're not well-off or not using it for immediate return of investment, it's just a toy that costs way too much, maybe not in the sense of "money" but in the feeling of having to pay for some software which probably you never needed in the first place. Again, that goes for 90% of the software out there, but Animaker almost takes the cake with that month vs year pricing. (again, that just shows they're overcharging at least by that 50% they can afford to "lose") It's sad that everyone's adopting that scheme, especially with AI these days, even if the 365 structure started so many years ago, at least you could still find Software that you could use for life. If there was an upgrade, ok, that was up to you to pay for it or not, but you could still use the software. Now, with everything been run on the cloud or server side, you're actually just "renting" the software, because you don't have anything from it, other than the resulting files. Other than that, we depend on their resources. Anything over $10 usd for something virtual, no matter how useful it can be, is just an example of how greedy people can be: it is just air, nothing more, there's nothing physical, nothing to manufacture. Animaker is not different, only a little greedier than others

PROS

In the realm of digital creativity, Animaker stands as a formidable ally, a versatile tool for crafting captivating 2D animations and presentations. Within its arsenal, a vast array of templates spanning various categories. But that's not all; Animaker generously furnishes an assortment of objects, characters, and props, all at your beck and call through the simple art of drag-and-drop.The praise for Animaker flows freely from its users, who laud its proficiency in swiftly and effectively assembling office presentations. Beyond the boardroom, it serves as a trusted aide in forging compelling company introduction videos. Yet, these are but two facets of Animaker's multifaceted utility.Picture this: a world where intricate product details demand elucidation. Animaker steps in, armed with potent animation prowess and an extensive character library. It empowers users to craft videos that not only engage but also imprint the essence of a brand into the minds of consumers. Whether it's the latest gadget or an innovative service, Animaker's wizardry ensures your offering is showcased in the best light.But the enchantment doesn't cease there. Animaker's versatile canvas extends to the realm of education and training. In this landscape, it becomes a torchbearer, illuminating the path to comprehension. Through images, audio, and visuals, employers fashion training materials that demystify complex concepts. The result? Clarity, the holy grail in companies grappling wit

CONS

Templates leave you wanting more, they're great but maybe you could use a few more, but maybe that's just me wanting to play around with more toys than Animaker already offers. One thing I didn't like, the pricing, although this is something that's happening with all similar software and the merciless and greedy 365 legacy... pay each year, now pay each month, if you pay the hefty price for a year it will save you this much, and if you pay by month, the greed simply shows on how much the price increases. While this happens with every software out there, like copycats of the pricing structure, Animaker seems to be a little greedier than some other options, with the lowest plan being under $13 per month... But NO! wait! that's only if you pay the full year.. . If you need to pay monthly because you can't afford that one big payment, it's going to be twice the price, or almost. $12 and cents vs $24 usd. (ouch, that doesn't show a "discount" or saving as it's presented, it just shows that the software is at least 50% overpriced) Unfortunately that's become the norm for almost every software out there, those that stand out, are the ones that don't treat their customers as suckers who don't know better.

Reason for choosing Animaker

No no no, the other way around. After using Animaker, I decided to stick with those 3 as better options. It's amazing that Runway's lowest plan costs half of what Animaker charges. Runway: Highest quality videos, scenes, anything you can imagine with stunning realism... and it costs $12 usd on the lowest plan. Animaker, which is ehm, "good" at what it does, if you're too much into toons that is, charges $24 usd, I mean, there's no contest there. I'm still checking out Invideo and Pictory, but so far, yep, they're also a lot better than animaker.

Joao

Animation, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Worst Design Software Ever

I have never had so much difficulty in using a software for professional creations. I was looking for an alternative to Canva, so that I can mix and match the tools from different softwares for my creations, but this software all it it did is limit my work and make everything more difficult. Pricing is definitely a steal and customer service is terrible. It's like it depends when they are online or not to "help" you, which they really don't cause they take so long to answer, is a different person that answers and you have to start the request again.

PROS

There is nothing I liked about this software.

CONS

The editing is useless, Canva is much better and less expensive. Restricted to download my own creations and the pricing is waaay too expensive.

Keegan

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Love The Product

10/10 I love it and will use it every single day.

PROS

Ease of use and easy to get started. It's a simple but powerful program.

CONS

Sometimes there is a little wait when needing support but when they do get in touch with you they go above and beyond.

Ayesha

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Animated Videos Made With Ease.

Right now, animated videos attract all kinds of consumers. The platform offers resources for creating top-notch animated commercials and promotional videos. It is direct and to the point. Despite its shortcomings, it is capable of producing a captivating animated video.

PROS

The platform has a highly intuitive user interface. Any beginner may produce engaging animation material for customers. The library has enough media to create a video in a matter of minutes. The result is phenomenal for entertainment or instructional materials.

CONS

Without a doubt, the cost is a concern. Along with expanding the functionality, the library has to grow as well. Although it still needs improvement in many areas, it is an excellent platform for producing animated videos.

Simon

Banking, 1 employee

Face book Ad

I wholeheartedly recommend Animaker, especially for families looking to explore animation together. It bridges the generation gap effortlessly, making creative projects a joy for both kids and adults.Animaker not only impressed me with its ease of use but also brought my daughter and me closer through shared creativity. It's a versatile and accessible animation tool that's perfect for both beginners and young enthusiasts

PROS

"An Absolute Game-Changer for Animation Newbies"As someone with no prior experience in animation, I was amazed by the accessibility and effectiveness of Animaker.Ease of Use:Navigating Animaker was a breeze. Even for a complete beginner like me, the program's user-friendly interface made it simple to get started on my animation project.Creativity and Output:I never imagined I could create such an impressive ad until I used Animaker. The vast array of templates and customization options allowed me to bring my creative vision to life effortlessly.Learning Curve:Despite my lack of experience, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I adapted to Animaker. Within no time, I was crafting animations that I thought were way beyond my skill level.Pros:Intuitive and beginner-friendly interface.Abundant templates and customization features.Empowers creative expression without a steep learning curve.

CONS

There's nothing not to like about this product. It's fantastic!

Ram

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

One stop solution for all content creation

Good, Surely I will recommend this product

PROS

1. All tools in one place 2. Cost is reasonable for the feature they provide.

CONS

Technical expertise is required not easy as they advertise.

Reason for choosing Animaker

Because of additional features

Reasons for switching to Animaker

Because of more feature

Marcos

Reviewed July 2018

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

PROS

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program. They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive. In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

CONS

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions. In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Sura

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

How Animaker change my Business

PROS

I like Animaker for the reason that it saves our time to create anime with preexisting template

CONS

Actually, everything is fine but sometimes it takes a long time to load a file. And I wish if undo and redo button works perfectly.

Yalu

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

First time user

I enjoyed making the video using Animaker.

PROS

It is straightforward and easy to use. It has a huge range of pictures and templates to use.

CONS

i used some children characters in my video and it would be nice if you could make more children characters free.

Meena

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Good

Good

PROS

Very good in few second you can create the video in few second

CONS

little slow .. its is browsing all the time

Josiah

Reviewed November 2017

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

PROS

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

CONS

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker. As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets. Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions. To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same. Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards, Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | val@animaker.com

Replied November 2017

Goitsemodimo

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Most recommended for use with beginners

User friendly

PROS

Features of the software are almost mind blowing when it comes to creative's

CONS

Can't complain much since i haven't had any problem with it

Reasons for switching to Animaker

Kind like slow on some features

RONI

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Animaker ... creativity at your fingertips

I was able to complete all the tasks in a quick time, so I can suggest them to others. It's great software even though it's a page.

PROS

the program is very easy to use, the creation and production are up to the examples that the system has. I'm very happy with the time I gained in creating and producing my work, I can only thank you for that.

CONS

There are a lot of flaws in this software that I've discovered, most of which are connected to rendering. It's pretty uncommon for the "published" video to change significantly from what I see in editor mode, which is incredibly inconvenient. I always have to watch my video twice after downloading it to make sure there were no rendering mistakes.For me, this has not been a pleasant experience. I've also discovered that the animation search option isn't particularly accurate. Each animation has an insufficient number of tags. When I scroll through all of the animations at once, I frequently come across ones that I would like to utilize but which did not appear in my search.While customer support is quick to respond to any problems I have, I'd rather not have these bugs and difficulties in the first place.

Xorla

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it was

I only first tried out Animaker to sketch out my script and concept before handing it out to a professional animator to create an explainer video for our new website. 5 hours later, I had an extremely great-looking video to share with our marketing team for review. Thanks to Animaker, I had the freedom to fully explore my thoughts without the limitation of having to explain it to someone else to execute. Oh, and it saved our budget as well.

PROS

As a first-time animator, I really didn't know what to expect. I figured it would take me stitching together a thousand micro actions to create just one motion or scene. To my surprise, the library had countless well thought out pre-made micro scenes that allowed me to develop all my story portions with extreme ease and in the shortest possible time. I love using it.

CONS

Editing pre-made templates can be a little exhaustive. I wish there was a way you only had to replace a character once and have it replicated in all other subsequent scenes.

Wayde

Civic & Social Organization, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

They renewed my subscription without my permission.

The company renewed my subscription without any prior notification to inform me of the renweal period coming up, they also charged my card for a year. When I reached out to resolve the issue, they went silent and did not reapond. Their online chat support is flaky and no one responds despite the system saying that you will get an email in minutes.

PROS

Customisable characters. Although most of them are white or stereotyped people of colour.

CONS

Searching for character emotions was challenging.

Hi Wayde, We have cross-checked, and our support team has reached out to you about the refund inquiry. I kindly request you check your inbox or spam folder, and you would have received an email from "help@animaker.com" you can also reply to the same email for further questions. Thanks, Team Animaker

Replied October 2022

LeAnn

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Learning Comes to Life!

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

PROS

The pure creat