Browse Beezer Reviews

Jack from Paradox

Makes my job so much easier

Pros

It was so easy to use and setup. It has made directing clients to my website so easy.

Cons

All positive, I can’t say enough good about beezer

Sietske from What You C

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great for schools and small business

Beezer has a great support team. I feel they want to improve and help people and businesses. Beezer has made it possible for the schools to optimize and automate a lot of the work and so time is saved and more time can be spend on children and their growth. For my small clients its a great tool to get up and running in no time and be self sufficient in making changes in the website/app.

Pros

The backoffice is compared to other website developing platform super easy. I saw the most value in having the possibility to integrate other websites and applications, so the Beezer website and app in one can be used as a central point of communication for my clients, which are mainly schools. I integrated social media, an event ticket system and an external application to make appointments and so much more. It's easy to monitor and make changes for clients (without knowing code etcetera). I also used Beezer for publication of my magazine and used it to give my readers the possibility to add the app to their mobiles and come back easily.

Cons

The only thing that would make it even more interesting for small business, may be search engine optimisation. Analytics can already be connected to Google Analytics if you want that. The challenge to make it 100% accessable at any time. Users need to update their software on their mobile in time, or empty their cache to make it a 100% experience and the monitor has to update on a regular bases (which is easy to do).

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

Because Beezer has functionalities of an app but does not have to be downloaded from an app store or pay fees for this. Integrating free applications or subscription based platforms, costs are low and functionality is high. To have this kind of native app customized for the schools would cost us at least $ 7000 more.

David from Vintage Entrepreneur Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Beezer App Review

Not very good. I found it difficult to build and had problems with email Integration to announce we had an app to members. I have stopped using it ie developing it as the quality falls short of what i really wanted to have for my membership

Pros

Having an app for members to use is useful.

Cons

The graphics are poor. The app looks amateur by comparison to other apps available on the market. Lack of colour options and design capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

Easy to build and announce at low cost.

Martin from Rtsmglobal

Top Quality

Direction to company portal and quick, easy comms have made it more effective to communicate with new customers

Pros

Ease of use for set up and amendment are key qualities. Beezer gives a great quality QR product that even my customers applaud. So good I dumped my website!

Cons

Contact with customer services can be difficult but once there problems sorted quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

Looked after taking on Beezer, but no other offers the same quality.

Wesley from Wesnics

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I hope it grows and that I can keep using it.

Pros

Was very easy to build and deploy. Updates are sent fast after pushing.

Cons

At the discounted price its something I am keen to continue with. At the regular price it will be out of budget I'm afraid. I have 4 months left on my annual plan and will assess after.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

App stores are too expensive. I am only after web based solutions and this gave me the option.

Response from Hermes Apps

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for your review Wesley! We're glad to hear that Beezer works well for you, and you can always reach out to us at support@beezer.com when your annual plan is nearing an end to discuss your circumstances :)

aden from Toronto Viking Repair

Industry: Machinery

Beezer

Pros

It’s alright. Straight forward and simple to use. Easy to follow instructions

Cons

Limited to specific builds. Not unlimited design capabilities but does almost everything I want

Saw on dragons den

Phillip from 2TheTable, LLC

2TheTable, LLC Loves Beezer!!

Overall Beezer has great support online and via phone if needed. I was happy to sign up and be a part of their growth. Plus they are very supportive.

Pros

Great way to wrap app features around a website!

Cons

I struggled with customizing features I wanted.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

Ease of use for basic features.

Carol Anne from SCDI

Industry: Public Policy

Simple and easy to use

Pros

It's easy to customise and set up, and doesn't need any coding knowledge. It's very inexpensive and works if you need something straightforward and simple for users to engage with.

Cons

There have been a couple of glitches that support helped resolve very quickly.

Kristians from Atlantic Projects Company

Great, simple, effective

Pros

The process of deploying an application is so easy that anyone can do this. You do not need a background in IT whatsoever. It's pretty much drag and drop. We use it to hold our employee surveys and reports and it works magnificantly to bring everything into one place.

Cons

Sometimes the app goes blank and will not open, you need to clear your browser cache to fix this which can be rather annoying. There could be some more features that would be helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Beezer

Simplicity & Price

Aysin from Pistachios in the park

Satisfied customer

I’ve got all our operation documents that are downloadable by our end users

Pros

Able to personalise it. Ease of use and very quick to set up.

Cons

Can’t do everything such as real time prediction

Prentice from Scottish Student Saver

Great, inexpensive and easy to use!

Pros

Not expensive to use and very easy. Having used wordpress this is very similar

Cons

Not much, overall very good, pricing is very reasonable and app easy to use

Adrian from Technotrack engineering

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Easy to use, great value

Very good overall. I had a problem receiving emails from contact forms but the online assistant helped very promptly.

Pros

Ease of use and Price. I also like the sign up feature and push notifications.

Cons

Has only basic functions. Can be a little clunky and glitchy at times. Would be good if the screen could be split vertically and not just rows horizontally.

Graham from SYBNB

Cheap and Easy way to a mobile website

The app brings together the answers to all my customer's questions and saves so much time in answering the same questions again and again.

Pros

Once I understood what the various template options could and couldn't do then it was simple to replicate pages to build up the website

Cons

There were several features missing, which I had to pay to be added. I thought this a little bit mean as the whole product was improved for future users. Product development costs are usually borne by the software company.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

Thought they were a Scottish based company

Reasons for Switching to Beezer

They took their product in a different direction

Dean from My sweets and treats

Needs improvements overall

I pay for the monthly subscription and paid to have Beezer help me set up my app, however the communication is very slow, my last 2 emails have not been replied to. The app it's self works very slowly when loading a page and I would not really recommend it unless you plan on keeping it very simple.

Pros

I like the fact that it can be designed, changed and updated myself and not a 3rd party.

Cons

It's hard to understand how to use the platform and there is no help guide.

Reasons for Choosing Beezer

I thought it would be easy to use and have good customer support.