• icon"At the same time, they maintain well-documented helpdesk articles and very responsive support. They even publish your ISO apps for you and provide the final Android APK file for Playstore submission."
  • icon"When i start using Bizness Apps for my clients, I found it very useful, easy to use, and very easy to understand. Even a non-tech guy can build a fully-featured app within hours."
  • icon"The framework is good, and the update capability is flexible for the client. Publishing to IOS/Android is good, albeit expensive depending on the tier you are on."
  • icon"Still missing an API; other platforms have this. Also, their price point can be a little intimidating and ALMOST makes you think twice every month."
  • icon"The apps are limited in scope, but that is the point of the app."
  • icon"That is not good at all. Beware of this company they will let you create a brand for years then stick you where it hurts with no remorse at all."

All Bizness Apps Reviews

dishant

Loved this amazing App builder!

My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Pros

Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Cons

It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

Patrick

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business stand out from the local competition, It was then that I discovered that there were white label mobile app services, which I found to be exactly what I needed to offer something different. I had found and signed up with a few different white label app builders systems and learned each system inside and out, from the building design process, and having experience with their customer support and customer service. In the end , it was clear to me which was the best company to go with, in regards to features, customer and sales support and pricing. Bizness Apps had offered more great features, the most thorough tutorial system, and the quickest and most helpful and customer support service than any of the competition. Their system is also the most user friendly for both me and my clients. It is easy to train new clients on how to use their admin section, and easy and quick to build apps from the ground up from my end. Another thing that stood them apart was they have a very advanced program for helping it's clients resell mobile apps. They offer a ton of selling tools and selling technique tutorials that I have not seen with the competition. Some of these include, app marketing brochures, testimonial videos, marketing videos, sales presentations, and proposal forms just to name a few. I have been with Bizness Apps since February 2013. There is a reason why I am still with them. I also have many satisfied clients that have had great results from their own mobile app marketing efforts. Keep up the great work Bizness Apps !

Pros

Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Cons

Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

Scott

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

Ease of publishing a simple app.

Pros

Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Cons

Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

Maryuly

good platform for applications

Pros

This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Cons

It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Nancy

Robust app template

Pros

This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Cons

Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Great way to make your app!

Pros

This is a really powerful software for app creating, with many features, easy to use because of all the tips and tutorials and offers a lot of integrations

Cons

Pricing is high, that's my biggest concern, It may be a bit higher from what it should be, the software works great!

Very useful tool for a business in today's mobile environment

Good and timely product overall.

Pros

In today's mobile environment, this tool is much better to use to stay in interact with customers than our traditional website. It is easy to use and we can quickly set up apps for a variety of services, products, and promotions, giving customer fast access to communicate with us. Have also used to set up systems designed for our agents.

Cons

Not too many cons. We have thought of also using the reseller options for some aspects of our business, but the monthly costs for reseller are a bit high. Would be nice if this could be less.

Mike Pine

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

Pros

I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Cons

It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Jacquie

Makes building an app simple!

Overall, this is a great platform to build a simple, functioning mobile app. I hope that they find a way to let agency customers add more custom programming to the apps, rather than just being able to choose from a list of their preset functionalities.

Pros

I like that it has an easy-to-use dashboard, and that it handles publishing to the App Store.

Cons

I think the graphics should be easier to duplicate and add to the app pages. It gets a little repetitive and time-consuming trying to add thumbnails and header pics for different sized devices for each page in the app.

Fernando

Industry: Security and Investigations

October 2022

Bizness la mejor opción para mi empresa.

La de llegar a más clientes y usuarios. Es el futuro de las empresas

Pros

La funcionalidad y la facilidad para que uno pueda manejar el producto. Muy eficiente y fácil.

Cons

Hay veces que se pone pesado, lento y eso retrasa el trabajo.

A good alternative to the status-quo app building tools but lacks valuable features altogether

Satisfied with the pricing but I feel it lags significantly behind other alternatives

Pros

As a founder of a small businesses, the most liked feature for me is how seamless it is to create promotional material on the platform rather than switching between Canva or spark. This combined with the customer loyalty feature is an absolute killer for businesses that are just starting to get into e-commerce.

Cons

Although Bizness apps is a good app building tool for beginners, the lack of numerous features like API integrations into websites, pre-built templates, interactive prototyping, etc. that are offered on other no-code platforms like Proto.io and Bubble make it very primitive to use in the long term, especially as customers demand more functionalities from the app.

The Golden Opportunity to Join the Multi-million Dollar Mobile Apps Industry

Coming from a telecommunications background with just basic IT knowledge and no coding skills, I thought I have no chance of going into Mobile Applications. Then I chanced upon Bizness Apps almost by accident! I had subscribed to an online business which mentioned Buziness Apps in passing. I was curious and decided to find out. Pleasant surprise! Buziness Apps has opened a new world of opportunities for me. I tested the platform as a free user for a couple of months. The ease of use was great. My greatest challenge and frustration was Graphic Design to give my Apps a great look. Then I found a relatively easy to use online Graphic Design software. After practicing and getting comfortable with the Graphic Design I decided to Register with Bizness Apps as a Reseller. The ease of use has enabled me to design several demo apps for many business in my country Ghana. The range of functionalities make it possible to design an app for practically every niche. The training documentation available on the Platform is very useful is motivated enough to master this very fascinating App Builder Platform. I am honestly amazed about the quality of support from the Support Team at Bizness Apps. For first time learners there are times when you feel you are becoming troublesome and asking stupid questions. However the responses from the Support Team end with very encouraging words that blow away your hesitation. They make you feel there are sincere about wanting to help you. And by the way with their support I finally got my first App into the App Store (CFAO Equipment Ghana). I have just seen a response to my question on how to do an Update to the Live App. Frankly I was just thinking that this particular response has delayed considering my previous experience with the Buziness Apps Support. The presto, there was the response. The software itself is always undergoing improvement reviews from what I can see. I started with what Bizness Apps now calls the Old CMS. I was mildly intimated by the new CMS update initially, but have come to enjoy its user-friendliness. Admittedly there are a few areas that require fine-tuning and I intend to point this out to the Company as my contribution to making this great software even better. I feel good about the opportunity that Buziness Apps provides because I can't see how I could have gotten into the Mobile App Development space without this great and ever-improving App Builder.

Pros

The ease of use, the Training Documentation and the Great Support.

Cons

On the WYSIWYG Editor something scrolling down pages can be challenging. Once is not sure what to click to get the screen to move downwards. Some useful icons like Social Media icons are not immediately available at the locations where the are most needed.

E. Dexter

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Mobile Application Developer

To compete you have to stand out, period. Resources, customer service, blah blah blah. You can purchase that. On screen chat, and content companies can be managed with a smartphone these days. You stand out when what you offer to clients is exceptional. All mobile app platforms are not equal, I assure you. When I hear someone say they have an app I think of the basics. Can it reduce the cost to acquire customers and how exactly is this accomplished? Is the app compatible with most available mobile devices in the market? Does it offer the latest technologies and if it does what does it cost to add them? Questions like this matter even when a client doesn't think to ask them. The product should be easy to understand and familiar. Technology is only as good as you understand it. Customers want to know is the cost to develop high, is it hard to maintain, and how is it going to make them money. It helps that the marketplaces are already installed on every phone but when you tell customers that their app will be compatible with 18,000 mobile devices, that one out of every five apps available in the marketplaces use our platform, and they will be in over 155 countries because we publish globally this is where the conversation gets interesting. Access and ability make a huge difference. Customers understand the more people the app is available to, the higher the user potential is to market to. Sending push notifications to devices that don't even have their app is next level for customers. When explained that it works like an amber alert understanding is an understatement, they get it. These entrepreneurs are now focusing on marketing and advertising when most don't have an email campaign, newsletter, press release, or use social media. The very best I can say about mobile applications in general is, you get what you pay for. If you look at the Otreva Calculator you can see what you have to pay for. We offer 95% of what's listed but we don't charge anywhere near those costs. We understand small businesses can't part with crucial dollars and we have found a way to offer Fortune 500 perks without a Fortune 500 budget. The platform speaks for itself. Translations, enterprise features, and built in qr scanner. Nothing is perfect, I would say after working with the program for a few years now this platform offers the most across the board for developers , our clients, and the clients' they serve. Bizness Apps works its #JustSmartBusiness.

Pros

Options that separate BA from everyone else like geofencing, car finder, QR Scanner, Cpanel for clients with branding, some of the resources for marketing., translations, and the blog. The NextGenCMS has improved the overall experience. The updates bell is always interesting i look forward to the news updates. Getting started is a great resource too as well. It's great for newcomers and provides them some startup documents and resources for their clients.

Cons

When you find something you enjoy to use no matter how great it is you have to make it better. So I read everything and demo everything. I am a user of features so I certainly have some options I would like to see. A con is something that you like least. I'm pretty satisfied but features I would like to see I could use a few. I would like to see like chat support. I never want to call if I can just chat. Voice chat for gender verification if needed. The ability to call a client from the dashboard like a Skype plug-in would be nice. That would be used often. Repetitive work design like forms could be saved. I would like to save the form I did in one app and bring it from another. I achieve this by creating a demo app with all the custom work like membership forms, employment forms, etc and just duplicate the app giving it a new customer search name for the marketplaces. This way I don't have to recreate it again from scratch. All I have to do is delete what I don't need. The app industry and business type need to be updated. I did a Fashion App and had to put it in "Sports/Entertainment/Gaming" because there was no fashion category.

Mohd. Alfianizizam

One of a kind app builder

The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes the use of google map coordinate which limits the location accuracy if the location is registered wrongly. Other feature that i am very interested with is the Ordering/ Reservation system. I hope i can fully customize the feature allowing me to have more freedom and creativity with it. Other than that, the limitation of the payment method i hope can be more open in such a way that we can integrate it with the local banks as well or other new features that bank have as a payment method. Allowing more users to purchase online and people can buy a fully customizable apps which helps to boost up their sales. I have build two apps so far which is the Seabiz and Borneo Bouffe using the Bizapp and i love how you guys have a preview app which allows us to have a quick overview on how the app looks like and easier for us to make sale. I do plan to purchase the reseller plan soon and i hope more customizable function can be given to the developer as well. This allows more creativity and actually helps the developer to sell more app. Other than that, i hope more integration through api key is possible with the Bizapp, such as the integration via the Tookan system, Gloria system and many more. I tested a lot of system before and i know i can integrate it via the url however i hope Bizapp can improve the integration part allowing a faster loading speed which is critical for the user. I think Bizapp can also improve in terms of allowing the app to be used offline which will definitely lets the user to engage the app more. I have been talking to the support and they have been quite helpful with the work. If its possible, i hope that more new features will come to Bizapp as well as a cuztomizable plan for the developer to start with the app business. Most people thinks that building app is cheap and its fully customizable. But as much as i want, everything have limitations however you guys have done a great job building this. One other feature that i think you should have is a compress and resize image function which helps a lot in reducing the app size.

Pros

The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Cons

Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Stuart