• Pros

• "Easy to use and makes great looking functional apps"

• "Excellent functionality, always kept right up to date, always being improved, great support"

• "Great interface, great support, great out-of-the-box functionality. Publishing process is as easy as it could possibly be. Fair prices."

• Cons

• "There are times push notification do not go out properly but support team does help. "

• "I fill that is software will be costly but i understood that if you can take best you give much more."

• "Pricing is high, that's my biggest concern, It may be a bit higher from what it should be, the software works great!"

Browse Bizness Apps Reviews

dishant from Lionbridge

Loved this amazing App builder!

My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Pros

Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Cons

It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

David from Sigma Computers and Systems

The Golden Opportunity to Join the Multi-million Dollar Mobile Apps Industry

Coming from a telecommunications background with just basic IT knowledge and no coding skills, I thought I have no chance of going into Mobile Applications. Then I chanced upon Bizness Apps almost by accident! I had subscribed to an online business which mentioned Buziness Apps in passing. I was curious and decided to find out. Pleasant surprise! Buziness Apps has opened a new world of opportunities for me. I tested the platform as a free user for a couple of months. The ease of use was great. My greatest challenge and frustration was Graphic Design to give my Apps a great look. Then I found a relatively easy to use online Graphic Design software. After practicing and getting comfortable with the Graphic Design I decided to Register with Bizness Apps as a Reseller. The ease of use has enabled me to design several demo apps for many business in my country Ghana. The range of functionalities make it possible to design an app for practically every niche. The training documentation available on the Platform is very useful is motivated enough to master this very fascinating App Builder Platform. I am honestly amazed about the quality of support from the Support Team at Bizness Apps. For first time learners there are times when you feel you are becoming troublesome and asking stupid questions. However the responses from the Support Team end with very encouraging words that blow away your hesitation. They make you feel there are sincere about wanting to help you. And by the way with their support I finally got my first App into the App Store (CFAO Equipment Ghana). I have just seen a response to my question on how to do an Update to the Live App. Frankly I was just thinking that this particular response has delayed considering my previous experience with the Buziness Apps Support. The presto, there was the response. The software itself is always undergoing improvement reviews from what I can see. I started with what Bizness Apps now calls the Old CMS. I was mildly intimated by the new CMS update initially, but have come to enjoy its user-friendliness. Admittedly there are a few areas that require fine-tuning and I intend to point this out to the Company as my contribution to making this great software even better. I feel good about the opportunity that Buziness Apps provides because I can't see how I could have gotten into the Mobile App Development space without this great and ever-improving App Builder.

Pros

The ease of use, the Training Documentation and the Great Support.

Cons

On the WYSIWYG Editor something scrolling down pages can be challenging. Once is not sure what to click to get the screen to move downwards. Some useful icons like Social Media icons are not immediately available at the locations where the are most needed.

Cesar from tk tecnologia y servicios

Creación de Apps

Se pueden crear aplicaciones muy llamativas y bonitas con esta plataforma, ademas sus precios son nada exagerados para publicar tu apps directamente de la plataforma. A mi parecer, es excelente.

Pros

Su interfaz super intuitiva para crear appa es lo mejor, de verdad pude crear mi app aquí en minutos, con solo entrar y comenzar a ver todo lo que tiene, la misma plataforma te va orientando a lo que debes colocar o no. Aprovechando su modo de trabajo drag & drop. De verdad muy completa y fácil de usar ésta plataforma.

Cons

No se si por la modalidad gratuita, o que sencillamente es así, pero no acepta colocar URLs de sitio no seguros o sin certificado SSL, un punto en contra. Pero por lo demas, muy completa y excelente plataforma.

Scott from instagrat, LLC

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

Ease of publishing a simple app.

Pros

Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Cons

Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

Mike from Halder

Best App Builder and Continued Improvement

The team is always trying to improve the quality of service. They continue to work on the platform for enhanced performance. Also, they have revamped their customer service with 24/7 support.

Pros

Very easy-to-use and intuitive platform. They have many 3rd party integrations. Customer Support is very knowledgeable and responsive.

Cons

API would be a great asset. Other than that everything is great.

Maryuly from Motorola Solutions

good platform for applications

Pros

This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Cons

It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Tiffianna from Donate Life NC

So Much Easier than Expected

It was wonderful and simple--we have an app up and running for our small nonprofit and already have dozens of users!

Pros

The best things about the Bizness Apps app builder is its ease of use. Anyone can make a functional and useful app easily and quickly.

Cons

I loved the software--the most difficult part of the process was actually publishing the iOS version. Fortunately, the team at Bizness Apps was thoroughly supportive and walked me through every step.

Nancy from Unleashed Mobile Apps

Robust app template

Pros

This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Cons

Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Mike Pine from Marketing and Advertising

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

Pros

I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Cons

It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Jacquie from eNation Worldwide

Makes building an app simple!

Overall, this is a great platform to build a simple, functioning mobile app. I hope that they find a way to let agency customers add more custom programming to the apps, rather than just being able to choose from a list of their preset functionalities.

Pros

I like that it has an easy-to-use dashboard, and that it handles publishing to the App Store.

Cons

I think the graphics should be easier to duplicate and add to the app pages. It gets a little repetitive and time-consuming trying to add thumbnails and header pics for different sized devices for each page in the app.

Patrick from Punch Mobility

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business stand out from the local competition, It was then that I discovered that there were white label mobile app services, which I found to be exactly what I needed to offer something different. I had found and signed up with a few different white label app builders systems and learned each system inside and out, from the building design process, and having experience with their customer support and customer service. In the end , it was clear to me which was the best company to go with, in regards to features, customer and sales support and pricing. Bizness Apps had offered more great features, the most thorough tutorial system, and the quickest and most helpful and customer support service than any of the competition. Their system is also the most user friendly for both me and my clients. It is easy to train new clients on how to use their admin section, and easy and quick to build apps from the ground up from my end. Another thing that stood them apart was they have a very advanced program for helping it's clients resell mobile apps. They offer a ton of selling tools and selling technique tutorials that I have not seen with the competition. Some of these include, app marketing brochures, testimonial videos, marketing videos, sales presentations, and proposal forms just to name a few. I have been with Bizness Apps since February 2013. There is a reason why I am still with them. I also have many satisfied clients that have had great results from their own mobile app marketing efforts. Keep up the great work Bizness Apps !

Pros

Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Cons

Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

E. Dexter from Uniworld

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Mobile Application Developer

To compete you have to stand out, period. Resources, customer service, blah blah blah. You can purchase that. On screen chat, and content companies can be managed with a smartphone these days. You stand out when what you offer to clients is exceptional. All mobile app platforms are not equal, I assure you. When I hear someone say they have an app I think of the basics. Can it reduce the cost to acquire customers and how exactly is this accomplished? Is the app compatible with most available mobile devices in the market? Does it offer the latest technologies and if it does what does it cost to add them? Questions like this matter even when a client doesn't think to ask them. The product should be easy to understand and familiar. Technology is only as good as you understand it. Customers want to know is the cost to develop high, is it hard to maintain, and how is it going to make them money. It helps that the marketplaces are already installed on every phone but when you tell customers that their app will be compatible with 18,000 mobile devices, that one out of every five apps available in the marketplaces use our platform, and they will be in over 155 countries because we publish globally this is where the conversation gets interesting. Access and ability make a huge difference. Customers understand the more people the app is available to, the higher the user potential is to market to. Sending push notifications to devices that don't even have their app is next level for customers. When explained that it works like an amber alert understanding is an understatement, they get it. These entrepreneurs are now focusing on marketing and advertising when most don't have an email campaign, newsletter, press release, or use social media. The very best I can say about mobile applications in general is, you get what you pay for. If you look at the Otreva Calculator you can see what you have to pay for. We offer 95% of what's listed but we don't charge anywhere near those costs. We understand small businesses can't part with crucial dollars and we have found a way to offer Fortune 500 perks without a Fortune 500 budget. The platform speaks for itself. Translations, enterprise features, and built in qr scanner. Nothing is perfect, I would say after working with the program for a few years now this platform offers the most across the board for developers , our clients, and the clients' they serve. Bizness Apps works its #JustSmartBusiness.

Pros

Options that separate BA from everyone else like geofencing, car finder, QR Scanner, Cpanel for clients with branding, some of the resources for marketing., translations, and the blog. The NextGenCMS has improved the overall experience. The updates bell is always interesting i look forward to the news updates. Getting started is a great resource too as well. It's great for newcomers and provides them some startup documents and resources for their clients.

Cons

When you find something you enjoy to use no matter how great it is you have to make it better. So I read everything and demo everything. I am a user of features so I certainly have some options I would like to see. A con is something that you like least. I'm pretty satisfied but features I would like to see I could use a few. I would like to see like chat support. I never want to call if I can just chat. Voice chat for gender verification if needed. The ability to call a client from the dashboard like a Skype plug-in would be nice. That would be used often. Repetitive work design like forms could be saved. I would like to save the form I did in one app and bring it from another. I achieve this by creating a demo app with all the custom work like membership forms, employment forms, etc and just duplicate the app giving it a new customer search name for the marketplaces. This way I don't have to recreate it again from scratch. All I have to do is delete what I don't need. The app industry and business type need to be updated. I did a Fashion App and had to put it in "Sports/Entertainment/Gaming" because there was no fashion category.

Mohd. Alfianizizam from Digmatech Solutions

One of a kind app builder

The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes the use of google map coordinate which limits the location accuracy if the location is registered wrongly. Other feature that i am very interested with is the Ordering/ Reservation system. I hope i can fully customize the feature allowing me to have more freedom and creativity with it. Other than that, the limitation of the payment method i hope can be more open in such a way that we can integrate it with the local banks as well or other new features that bank have as a payment method. Allowing more users to purchase online and people can buy a fully customizable apps which helps to boost up their sales. I have build two apps so far which is the Seabiz and Borneo Bouffe using the Bizapp and i love how you guys have a preview app which allows us to have a quick overview on how the app looks like and easier for us to make sale. I do plan to purchase the reseller plan soon and i hope more customizable function can be given to the developer as well. This allows more creativity and actually helps the developer to sell more app. Other than that, i hope more integration through api key is possible with the Bizapp, such as the integration via the Tookan system, Gloria system and many more. I tested a lot of system before and i know i can integrate it via the url however i hope Bizapp can improve the integration part allowing a faster loading speed which is critical for the user. I think Bizapp can also improve in terms of allowing the app to be used offline which will definitely lets the user to engage the app more. I have been talking to the support and they have been quite helpful with the work. If its possible, i hope that more new features will come to Bizapp as well as a cuztomizable plan for the developer to start with the app business. Most people thinks that building app is cheap and its fully customizable. But as much as i want, everything have limitations however you guys have done a great job building this. One other feature that i think you should have is a compress and resize image function which helps a lot in reducing the app size.

Pros

The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Cons

Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Stuart from Go Do World

Great product and good support

I have used Bizness App for over 2 years and published a number of apps using this system. I find it to be very easy to use and there are regular updates to the capabilities of the software. You clearly need to sell a few apps to make the outlay worthwhile, but the product is impressive enough to sell if you have few warm leads. It takes a very short time to become familiar with the system and how it works, but a working knowledge of Photoshop (or something like "Canva.com" is highly recommended). The features are good and should cover nearly every request from clients. The support is very very good, they are extremely fast to respond they will help you with any enquiry. There is a facebook community that is also extremely helpful and the owners of Bizness apps are in that group helping people out also. Overall the product is robust, reliable, effective and a fantastic platform to start a mobile app business from and I completely recommended it. The support is second to none and I look forward to continuing to use what is arguably the best app making platform out there.

Pros

The ease of use, great support and a robust, effective end product. It's simple to operate and build an app and should not take very long to get accustomed to the software. There is a great support from Bizness Apps and they usual respond within a few hours at most of an enquiry.

Cons

Sometimes there are slight drawbacks to the software, and a client will ask for something that cannot be achieved within the software. I am hoping for a couple of updates soon that include a better loyalty scheme, a more flexible front screen and some other little tweaks to what the software can do.

Barry from Future Apps

Brilliant Product and Marketing tool, 2 issues if you a South African Re-seller

I really enjoy this product and the support is brilliant, Most features are easy to navigate, add and design. Changes within the app are real time and that is brilliant, but my big issue is that the payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account. Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA. The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers. Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR. All in all great product and powerful marketing tool for any business

Pros

Its a powerful and interactive product which is a great marketing tool for any business Support is brilliant

Cons

The payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account. Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA. The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers. Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR.

Michael from Your Phone App

BA best APP CMS on the market

I have been using the Bizness Apps CMS for 2.5 years and it is by the far the best app builder on the market due to the ease of use and the most powerful system on the market. I have developed a heap of apps and my customers love it. You don't need any tech or coding experience to edit the app and customers can communicate with their customers in second which have a 97% open rate from push notifications I am finding my customers spend less time doing admin and focus on their business more. Reason I didn't give 5 stars is because everything can get better and can never rest on your lorels. There are always more features we want but hey, things can't always be done straight away. In saying that, this is by far the best app building platform on the market and their ceo and customer support are so friendly and always solve an issue I may have. Also, they are the only company I know as an app CMS where you can actually pick up the phone and call them. Every other company in this industry from what I know do not have a phone number and everything is done via chat or email which isn't ideal for many. At least with BA you can call them instantly when they are open for business. While things may break at times, BA always fix them. It's technology. They are always striving to get better and listen to their resellers. While not everything can get done on time due to the time it can take to get things done, they still listen to our needs and usually down the track they will develop a feature we want based on demand. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Pros

everything. So easy to use

Cons

Things can break at times but it's technology

Robert from WTE Creative

Why BIZNESS APPS? I will tell you Why!

Closing out the year in 2013 we began searching for platforms to build apps for a free websites. Early 2014 we were introduced to BIZNESS APPS. After working with the preview app we realized this was a Great Platform and did what we needed, was stable, Great Customer Support and were working ahead to the Future. So we Joined up. Jan 2014! BIZNESS APPS Have Exceeded our expectations with the future developments with more to come. Then when it came to Support we felt we were # 1 Client of theirs! To sum it up into a few words is tough because we want to share it all with you! So we tell you to see for yourself. You will realize it was the Greatest Decision you and your company ever made. Key Points: Great Quality Product, Very Easy to Use, Needed Features and Great Functionality for Building Amazing Apps, Amazing Customer Support, Facebook Resellers Group with Amazing Ideas and Help, Stable Platform, Always Improving for the Future and the Price is Worth It! I Personally could Never Thank the support Staff for Everything they Have Done for Me and my Company! Great Job! Thank You! Robert L. in the Carolinas

Pros

Cons

None!

Steve from QuickPro Apps

Industry: Graphic Design

Incredible Mobile Application Platform!!

We've been partners with Bizness apps for 3+ years and couldn't imagine being partnered with anyone else. Their staff, in particular their partner success managers, are second to none. They are there to help at the drop of dime. Quick Response time and always ready to provide additional clarification As for the the platform, it's allowed us to build a great company and brand. Our clients couldn't be happier with the finished product, features and functionality. Bizness Apps has really helped us grow these past few years and looking forward to continuing that success.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It provides every tool needed for us to deliver a top notch mobile application our clients can use to help build their marketing and advertising efforts

Cons

I think I'd love to see the engineers/programmers put more thought into the functionality for some of the features. Sometimes the way a certain feature functions looks all well and good in the back-end but when it comes to how everyday users utilize that feature it's missing a component or two

Lanrewaju from Plagtib Mobile

Bizness Apps is the real deal

For any one (most especially reseller) looking for a platform with tons of great features, elegant layout, convenience and great support, then Bizness Apps is the only place to be. The platform is packed with great features that will make any App designed to stand out from the crowd. More importantly, these features are easily adaptable to fit into any industry no restrictions. Bizness Apps has a convenient and easy to use interface, no coding knowledge needed. Even easily allowing 3rd party integration. Support at Bizness Apps is awesome! Always ready to help. They made my early days on the platform very easy and has been a real and solid support over the years. And, I have you seen a CEO that is always ready to help out in every way? Their CEO is a awesome guy, already ready to answer any question. Bizness Apps is a COMPLETE PACKAGE.

Pros

Cons

Hmmmmmmm...... Let me think deeply on that. (They resolve issues quickly and I can currently hold anything against them)

Barry from Internet Fabulous

The Best and most cost effective way to become an app developer

I have been developing mobile apps for 6 years and have sold some high profile association apps, snazzy beauty product apps, Restaurant apps and apps for churches . This solution is great for the person who wants to just make a living selling apps, new app developers and entrepreneurs looking to create an enterprise with mobile apps. The product keeps getting better, the customer service is much better now that the support call line and email ticket solution provide flexibility. With over 40 features we have found solutions for most markets. We have filled in the gaps with custom solutions. Awesome!!

Pros

Comprehensive app builder for 80% of the features one could want in an app.

Cons

some features are not intuitive and it takes time to get things to work properly sometimes. 20% of the features that are missing take 3rd party solutions. Does not allow for user modifications and upgrades. Rush jobs can be stressful when Murphy's Law is in effect

Gerardo from BASIC Solutions Group

One of the Best Platforms for your Apps

3 years ago when I was researching for a platform to meet my needs so I can service my clients I chose Bizapps. So very pleased that I did. I've been able to grow my business ten fold in the last 2 years by providing great looking and functional apps in both education and ministry areas. Their robust platform and continuous updates to keep up with new trends is very impressive. While I may not always be able meet new client requests because the platform may not offer it yet, it is definitely not from a lack of effort from their design team. While the CMS to work on apps was lacking when I forst started with them, they have made several improvements to real make it so easy to setup and manage your apps. Their support team is superb. Any time I've had issues with notifications not going out properly, in my opinion, they have always responded and resolved issues in a reasonable time. I would recommend Bizapps to any new or even seasoned app developer to help them grow their business.

Pros

Easy of use. Upgrades to mobile features to service client needs. Support teams responsiveness to help resolve issues.

Dipen from SpidaNet

THE BEST THERE IS OUT THERE IN THE MARKET

Have been a Bizness Apps platform user for 4+ years(almost since it was launched) and have seen it evolve over a period of time from addition of functionalities to upgrades in its CMS. Apart from the the the ease of use of the platform to develop apps for almost any kind of vertical, the support and backup that has been offered by the company has simply been amazing. There may be equally good products out there, but in the end it is the support and speed of resolution of issues by Bizness Apps that have ultimately driven my customer satisfaction and 'stickyness'. Whilst the functionalities developed are complex, implementation of the same cannot have been made any simpler with the Bizzness Apps platform. The key issue, i believe, for most businesses is the presentation i.e design and'look and feel' of the App. The company has gone to great lengths to make this task very simple for non designers and those having little expertise in dealing with graphics. This is where the platform really shines and the ease with which complex functionalities can be implements along with amazing design and UI is simply outstanding.

Pros

Wide set of functionality, ease of design, quick to deploy

Cons

Could do with more of integration with other third party cloud based services

Andrew from Pull Apps Inc

Biz Apps is a great platform!

I've been using Bizness Apps for over 3 years. It is a great platform that continues to be updated and improved. There is something in here for every type of small business, school or organization. I use it for all of the above. The system is that powerful. The platform gives the ability to get something cheap and quick out to a customer - BUT also gives the ability to develop custom components around a specific feature or function. In such cases...you can significantly cut down on the cost of developing an app from scratch and just develop one feature. I highly recommend this platform!

Pros

The ability to customize while still using standard features.... you can rapidly deploy a piece of technology and still earn custom dollars when often you are only offering one custom feature.

Cons

Sometimes support gives a very standard answer instead of taking time to think about their response. Sometimes you need to keep fishing for an answer if support doesn't think about their response back to you

Bruce from AppzDepot

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured website solution. That leads me to Bizness Apps, a proclaimed DIY mobile solution. The Bizness Apps platform has over forty (40) plug-in features that do what they say, and when incorporated with third-party systems (emailing, social networks, etc.), the product is an absolute pleasure to work with. Personally, as I understand the programming, my ability to expand upon its limitations become more seamless. There are some minor issues, and the workarounds exist but only while having a basic knowledge of web-design. I'm sure within the next year this platform will excel beyond my expectations, but for now, I'm working harder with graphics than I wish I had to. All-in-all, I would highly suggest the Bizness Apps platform!

Pros

The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Cons

Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.

Conrad from Radical App Designs

Best opportunity I've invested in.

My experience with BA has been great. First, I'll start with the leadership. Andy G is a very hands-on leader. Often he informs resellers on what's going on with the company, new updates, events, and ask questions of what we think about a new idea. Second, the support team always respond promptly. I recall almost 2 years ago I thought about quitting but I decided to attend "Mobilize 2015" an app summit. That event changed my belief in that I could be successful at providing small business with a marketing solution via mobile apps. The entire team has been really supportive....I wouldn't still be involved with BA without their support. Additionally, BA has built a system that is easy to learn and easy to teach clients how to use. I am glad I made the call and decided to start my own business!!!

Pros

Ease of use! I literally thought myself how to use the program by trial and error and watching a few tutorials.

Cons

A few features could be added. Like the ability to punch more than on loyalty at a time. The ability to have a video homescreen on iOS and Android.

Craig from CyberComm Marketing LLC

Building Apps the BizApps Way

When we started looking at creating apps, we looked at several platforms. Bizness Apps gave us the most features with ease of creation and customization for the best price in the market. Just follow the workflow, and you can have a great looking app for any business or special event in a timely manner. And publishing could not be easier, as BizApps handles preps everything you need for Android, iOS, and HTML 5 publication. They also handle the actual publishing to Apple, which is a great advantage. Customer support and tech support are also fantastic. Calls are answered promptly, and information and assistance is just what you need. Their online training videos are also great. When looking for an app creation solution, I urge you to look no further than Bizness Apps.

Pros

Look of the final product Ability to customize each feature Ease of design Ease of modification Regular platform updates

Cons

Email address on forms goes to account email address on white label site

Rick from APPsolute Marketing LLC

Best Platform, Best Service = Can't Go Wrong!

I've been working with Bizness Apps for several years and I haven't come across a better platform for the money nor one with a more attentive customer service staff. Software is never 100% but with Bizness Apps you get as close to 100% up time as you will find anywhere. In addition, Bizness Apps is always open to our "wishlist" of features we'd like to see in future updates, which come out every quarter with some improvements or updates in between. They are also dedicated to our success providing marketing materials, training videos and the collective brain trust of their staff to help with the inevitable issues when they do arise. I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone looking for a mobile APP platform on which to build.

Pros

The wide range of features and functionalities, the great customer support and the price. In addition, the regular ongoing updates and their marketing and training support, too.

Cons

The updates that are released on a quarterly basis don't always reflect my personal priorities.

Michael from eMVee design

Awesome Platform and company

I have been partnering with Bizness Apps for a couple years. After trying a couple other platforms I have come to the conclusion that this is the best company to partner with. their support is second to none. They are always adding new features and the online community makes you feel like you truly have colleagues to bounce ideas and problems off of. The best decision we ever made as far as a business goes is to choose Bizness Apps!

Pros

Slight Learning curve but tons of help both on their website and through Phone and email. They have an annual conference that is a great way to network with others in the same business. The feature list grows on the regular basis and they are always improving the platform.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about the software/platform. There is a slight learning curve.

Nicholas from A

Grow your app business... to a point.

Bizness Apps is the perfect fit for a company that has some money to invest in starting an app development service. The quality of the tools, publishing, support, and features is perfect for those simple and low to mid range app projects. However, if your clients are like our clients (I'm sure they are) then they are going to want something that Bizness apps isn't built to provide, and you are going to immediately run into the problem of "we can't do that in Bizness apps." You can customize the look of your apps, but you have little control over templates/layout. For example, on a list of events, if you want an event list to show the location and name of each event, you can't. Sorry. You can only show the event name and event date. No customization there. But you can make the events any color with any background you want. The colors, images, backgrounds, fonts, etc are all very easy to customize. But there is no flexibility with the actual views of your information. Basically, with Bizness apps, you are getting a polished, quality product with terrific tools to publish apps blazingly fast. It absolutely excels as what it does, and admittedly, it does a whole lot consistently and very well. The app building tools are top notch. Their CMS is amazing ever since they rebuilt it in 2016, and even before that it wasn't bad. But you sacrifice flexibility for this streamlined app making machine. If your projects grow beyond what Bizness apps can accommodate, then you're back to square 1. Either get good at saying "we can't do that" or get good at custom building apps yourself.

Pros

Cons

Impossible to make even small tweaks to templates/views; apart from the visual look & feel (colors, fonts, backgrounds) it is very rigid and non customizable.

Stefan from BUTLEREN.NO AS

Works for a Digital Butler!

Creating Bizness Apps is easy, fun and let´s the creativity flow. My customers are thrilled because they have their own Skipper app to follow all the analytics, and can easily communicate and push notifications. The best part for my clients is the multi-level membership feature combined with Loyalty programmes!

Pros

Ease of use, stacked with features. Loyalty and multi-level membership features are really worth the investment.

Cons

Some restrictions to implement code to integrate with other software. Not a problem but nice to know - in 98% of our clients needs this is not an issue. We do some workarounds to meet this challenge and keeping the cost down for our customers so we can deliver both on price and solution. The balance is to explain "Nice to have - need to have - and their customer/guest wants"

Yomi from Wiimaxapps

Industry: Broadcast Media

My Awesome Experience with Bizness App

In my almost 3 years of developing app through Bizness app, I have come to conclude that there is no better company out there than Bizness apps. I'm saying this in the reality of having tested other promoted products out there and find myself comfortable and confident in the team here at Bizness apps. I have watched them become more and more efficient over the years and their R & D department work tirelessly to keep releasing newer updates that makes sense with today's ever evolving technology. With regular new releases covering some of our suggestions in making the platform better, one cannot but be happy with them. And its great to also understand that many of us want several features but realistic and unrealistic but one by one Bizness apps prioritize and deliver these requests and features in new updates and releases. I am particularly now impressed with the efficiency in the customer service and technical support in recent years compared to my experience 3 yrs ago. They keep getting better and better everyday that I can't recommend anyone else but them for a robust platform. The Bizness CRM itself is an excellent tool for prospecting clients to gather information and complete deals as well. I just love this company for its full featured offerings and regular update releases.

Pros

More features to implement

Cons

Its still somewhat slow to load compared to other apps

Fran from eJobstores.com, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Amazing & Easy Mobile App Development Application with OUTSTANDING Customer Support

Easy to build mobile apps, increased number of viewers and customers.

Pros

I have been creating mobile applications with BiznessApps since the company was started by its fabulous CEO. He has built not only an outstanding mobile app software platform but a company that cares about its customers. His guidance, leadership and availability to his customer base is bar none among today's (no phone customer service/support) departments. The company's live webinars and videos will surely inspire you to create useful apps for your business or for your clients. The software is easy to use if you are a non-techy and you can create beautiful mobile apps in a short period of time. Have no fear though if you have any issue whatsoever the customer support at Biznessapps is the best there is on the internet. The Client Success Agents are available, knowledgeable, caring and will follow thru with you until your issue is successfully resolved. If you are seeking to build a mobile app with a variety of useful features in a timely manner sign up with Biznessapps today.

Patriona from PTA School Apps

Industry: Fund-Raising

BiznessApps provide a first class product and their customer service is second to none!

Bizness Apps keep updating the software adding new and valuable features the whole time. So much so I have changed the direction of my business to reflect where I believe these features work best. They have always had a great customer service and considering i'm based in the UK and they are in the USA, this was important to me. They have dealt swiftly with any issues or suggestions I have had over the years. Their customer service team is very polite and nice to deal with. Their developers deserve a medal in my opinion as the features just go from strength to strength. The latest drag and drop CMS enables anyone to create an amazing app easily.

Pros

Drag and drop CMS makes building an amazing app a breeze. Lots of marketing help guides. Quarterly software upgrades.

Cons

Does not integrate with Stripe ( yet )!

Palmer from BuildOurApp.com

The Best Customer Support for a great product

I've been building on Bizness Apps for about 2 years now. It is a fantastic product with amazing customer service. I chose them over other platforms due to the stability and the fact that so many apps have been published on their software. I am very pleased with my choice as their customer service is amazing. The apps that you can design are really beautiful and they've got tons of functionality. Also they are always working to improve their platform. Also the Facebook group for resellers is always very helpful. If you are an agency looking to add mobile apps to your list of services or you are a just looking for a side hustle you can't go wrong with BA. I looked at Como at BuildFire before I settled on Bizness Apps and 2 years later am really glad I did. I hear nothing but complaints abut Como. A lot of the other builders out there make cheap looking apps, but the ones you can build with BA can be quite elegant and beautiful provided you have some design skills. Otherwise you can hire one of the many services that are offered either through BA or on the FB group to design for you.

Pros

Easy to use, Great customer service, always improving, tons of functionality, can build really beautiful designs, it's a stable platform.

Cons

I'd like to see real time language translations, I'm told that is coming in the next build.

Tracey from TraMar Mobile Marketing

Bizness Apps Review

Our company uses Bizness Apps to develop mobile apps for our customers. Our experience for the most part has been fabulous. The platform has worked for many of our businesses. As with any "platform" there are certain limitations, but the Bizness Apps support team will typically do everything possible to offer a work-around solution to the situation. Overall very pleased with the Bizness Apps platform.

Pros

It is a great platform overall, and has many features that are beneficial to our clients and to businesses. Our experience with their support team has generally been extremely helpful with solutions and potential solutions.

Cons

Because it is a "platform," sometimes there are things that can not be changed or altered to fit the needs of clients. But, they do their best to offer workaround solutions.

Conrad from Radical App Designs

Industry: Computer Networking

Bizness Apps is a good company, for a beginner, to start a white label app business

This software helped me start my first business. I was able to publish my first app within a couple of months. After the first app was published because of the ease of use, I was able to publish my next few apps within a short period. Bizness Apps software account for 1 out of 20 (give or take a few) apps in the Apple and Google Play stores.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. By viewing a few how-to tutorials you can build an app in a few steps. Additionally, the software is updated about every six months so you keep up with the latest and greatest iOS and Android updates!!!

Cons

Apple made a few changes that make it difficult to publish an app in their store. However, Team Bizness Apps work very hard to ensure all apps built with their software gets published.

Ana from Publiapps by PSi (Publisistemas Imagen)

Bizness App platform is super friendly and Support team is excellent

We're bizness app resellers since 2012. I like that the platform of bizness apps is in continuous growth, generating new functionalities and perfecting them. I like that they take into account our comments on the needs that we detect. The platform is very friendly. The support team is excellent! They answer very quickly my doubts and they are always ready to support in a very nice and professional way.

Pros

It's a very friendly software and it has a great support team.

Cons

It needs to be more operative, to be able to handle more complex functionalities, to be able to handle databases, to identify the user that sends information.

Folakemi from Plagtib Mobile

Well above Expectation

Bizness Apps has helped my company take our business to a whole new level. The platform is very reliable and they offer world class features that makes app developed on their platform stand out. The process is so simply and you can turn out a superbly designed app within 7 days on both Apple Store and Play store. We are happy and our clients are happy. It's all about the apps that BiznessApps has enabled us to build on their platform. Always ready to make your business succeed.

Pros

They are always ready to make your business succeed. Their support team is world class. They make the work easier for me.

Cons

They are always improving and always getting better. So, I have no negative comment so far.

Janet from Bakersfield Biz App

Best Choice to Make

When I first started thinking of going into business for myself I researched several companies. Bizness Apps seemed to offer the most user-friendly software. This was the Best Choice to Make for me; I have no regrets! The owners and support staff have been a tremendous help to make my company successful and they are continuously upgrading the software to keep relevant to the industry needs.

Pros

User-friendly mostly since I am not a "techy" person. I know what works and I know apps are the "present day" best way to market and communicate. Bizness Apps makes doing business easy.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything negative. The support is always prompt and responsive to helping and the software is so easy to use. No complaints !!!

Ben from AppzDepot LLC

NEW SYSTEM RELEASE A PLUS

Recently, Bizness Apps upgraded to their Next-Gen system version "Gaslamp." This new upgrade has taken steps toward making the BizApps model a true contender in the apps market. For instance, for users of the app to engage with certain features, the user was moved to enter social media account credentials. This was an issue for those who either didn't have or want to connect his/her social accounts. Now, a user can enter an email address and birthday for verification. Although there are many areas that should have been implemented from the start, the product is developing nicely. I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone having web building knowledge and marketing skills.

Pros

The amount of installed features and ability to customize the product.

Cons

The inability to upload data such as lists or menu items. Everything has to be manually input.

Christopher from iSmartCorp.org

The BEST Mobile App Development tool that I have used!!!

I have been able to create some aesthetically & functionally amazing mobile apps, with the Bizzness Apps platform. They are a very knowledgeable company, who is remaining to be on the cutting edge of Mobile Technology.

Pros

Referring to Bizzness Apps's "White Label Partnership" Program as merely a "Software" is somewhat of an unintended misrepresentation to the depth of service extended to their subscribing Developers & Companies (who utilize their system). The most appealing aspect of this program is kind of difficult to single out...

Cons

Though this is among the top software, to implement unique aesthetic value to Mobile Apps, there are some found limitations (too specific for me to articulate); however, they would likely to only be noticed by an artistically inclined and eclectically creative mind...

Anders from AppMarket Limited

I made a mistake!

For approximately one year I did research the mobile appmarket platform systems and see who had the best service functionality because I realise this is an industry to get into. I finally made up my mind decided to sign up for X company so I went ahead and signed up on my mobile but I made a mistake I went to the wrong website and signed up to biznessapps, one year later I must admit this was the BEST mistake in my life. During this year with biznessapps I have had some personal tragedies as I was diagnosed with cancer after two months in business, during the treatment and sickness that followed business app have been extremely supporting and very helpful. I am now slowly recovering and looking forward to work with this wonderful team of dedicated personnel at Bizness Apps

Pros

Easy to use and well structured

Cons

I think some homes screen options could improve, the feature in the takeaway with picture banners across for the categories would be in nice feature to be having on the home screen as the menu.

Pamela from Marketing and Advertising

I LOVE BiznessApps!!

I've been doing business with you guys since 2012! You taught me everything I know about Apps and I really appreciate you guys! Customer services rocks, they normally respond within an hour....I'm partnered with many companies that take 48 hours. The system is very easy to use, I love the way you keep upgrading and adding new features...you make me look good! As a customer I would rather be no where else.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I don't like is having to PAY to upgrade again in the same year. I think that if I paid in Feb and you upgrade your software again in September as a valued customer it would be great if I didn't have to pay again.

Raghu from Harrinii

Everything under oneplatform

Overall very likely and good software we can easily create an app for clients within no time, it saves our time and money for customisation of client needs, bizness app is giving more monetary gains to our business thanks for it....

Pros

Bizness apps software does everything under one platform yes! it's absolutely true, every website or app can be created at one place without any code in it, it gives much user satisfaction what the user is expecting for his app or software to their business, bizness app provides lot more features in it, it provides dashboard facility to customize everything of your app bulider , its fast and more reliable, everything is neat and good material designs thanks for a wonderful software from bizness apps

Cons

No, cons till now everything is good and up-to-date thanks for bizness apps

Elvis from Gracie Enterprises

I am a reseller with Bizness Apps since 2013. Awesome experience. Unique platform, great service!

Product is profitable, easy to use. Highly recommended. A bad software engineer is oftentimes satisfied with getting a feature more or less working without setting up the proper foundation for maintaining the code going forward. Having a comprehensive test suite helps ensure that new developers looking at your code will be able to more easily modify it without breaking old functionality, but with Bizness Apps, all those aspects are well considered, well done!

Pros

In any business related application usability and maintainability are key factors to be considered. In Software Engineering, quality of software is everything, therefore deliver a product which has all these characteristics and qualities is outstanding and pretty clever.

Simon from IDAT / The Apps Engine

Bizness Apps provides an excellent working platform

We a UK based web development and hosting company thats been around for the last 15 years so we have had a wealth of experience working with a range of providers. Partnering with Bizness Apps is proving to be a particularly good experience, they genuinely do care and provide very prompt, polite support service. They are certainly one of the better companies to work with. Their constant attention to developing the software is quite unique. They strive to push themselves past the competition not only from a development point of view but also offering a wealth of sales and marketing material. Their control panel like everything takes a bit of getting used to, but thats mainly because there are so many features available it takes time to understand all of whats available. We have been working with Bizness Apps for the past two years and reliability is very good, we have had very few login or connection issues so client confidence is good. When we started researching adding apps to our portfolio we looked at quite a few companies. Bizness Apps were certainly the most competitively priced and offered the most value. All in all I can honestly say that if you are looking for a software company to work with I would recommend Bizness Apps.

Pros

Constant updates and improvements. There is real opportunity to create a solid business.

Cons

Not always the updates you'd like to see. Some UK and USA language issues

Leslie from RGG Communications

DIY Ease of Use with Customized, from the Ground Up Results!

I'm not very technical so I was looking for a software that I could handle yet get the designs I had in mind. Bizness Apps is the perfect combination of flexibility of design to bring my clients exactly what they want with the ease of execution that simple do it yourself platform offers.

Pros

First, the support from customer service, the help desk and the video tutorials are all at my level of understanding from a technical perspective. I'm able to add features and customize them without any trouble and, if there is a question, the answer is a click away. Design is my forté and the Bizness Apps platform supports my creative side beautifully allowing me to deliver mobile APPs to my customers that truly make our company stand out.

Cons

I'm always pushing the envelope with design so there are times when I'd like Bizness Apps to keep pace with my ideas. What I do like is their structured way of building a wish list from designers like me. Implementing those ideas doesn't always happen quite at the speed that I would like.

Christina from STAX

Industry: Graphic Design

Customer for 5 Years And Still Satisfied!

I have been using Bizness Apps to grow my business for the last 5 years and every year they never cease to amaze me on the improvements and features available to both me and my customers. Their resources center is amazing and full of great content to help new re-sellers star selling apps immediately. Without biznessapps my marketing company would not be doing half as much revenue as it is currently. I have tried all the others conduit, appmakr, buildfire, and mobile roadie, but BiznessApps is by far #1 for price point and functionality!

Pros

Easability to create apps, back end white label dashbaord , help resources, white label documents, presentations and agreements to help re-sellers sell more apps.

Cons

At times slow customer service.

Dean from The Business App Company

Bizness Apps

I have been using the Bizness Apps Platform since 2011. It is super intuitive, extremely flexible and allows the development of mobile apps that are of the highest quality and integrates the latest technology. More importantly, this company is always a step or two ahead of their nearest competitor in terms of new features and customer service. They "LISTEN" and they deliver!!

Pros

Ease and flexibility of use

Cons

The only thing 'lacking' is the integration of other software applications. This is not the fault of Bizness Apps, it's the way of the technology world. They are on top of integrating software as soon as barriers are 'broken'.

Nathan from NV Apps

Great Platform with Great Support.

The Bizness Apps platform is a very thorough tool for building apps quickly and efficiently. Like any software, there is a learning curve which is easy enough if you put in the hours to learn everything you can. With a great support from the Bizness Apps team and a very comprehensive range of help desk articles, learning is best done by doing, but you have the support when needed. The updates to the platform are always welcomed, as with any technology, it's always changing fast, so speed here with the updates can't come quick enough, but i know it's big job. I look forward to continuing to see what Bizness Apps have install for 2017 and beyond! All in all, it's worth jumping in! I am glad i did!

Pros

I like support, the ease of use, and the ability to get an app built fast!

Cons

The time taken to roll out new and updated features. Big job i know, but in a fast world, speed is king!