• icon"The functionalities and the good interoperability with other corel softwares."
  • icon"CorelCAD is the most wonderful product of creating vector images and graphics."
  • icon"It is the best alternative of AutoCAD. It s quit easy to use and learn its programming."
  • icon"Autocad is the most used cad software and the fact that I have some problems when loading autocad files on corel cad and visceversa is terrible."
  • icon"Also very hard to master and I've found a lack of help resources online ,compared to other ,similar programs."
  • icon"I can hardly find any flaws in this software. Most of the people are not familiar with this software due to which people have to face difficulties in collaborating with consultants."

All CorelCAD Reviews

Kendra

Excellent work

Pros

Great 100%! I'm too happy with CorelCAD's way of working, the services it provides are very varied and cover so many things, for any type of client .. in terms of treatment it does not leave any bad touch, it deals with dealing with the client as should be, giving the attention and resolving every doubt or inconvenience that is presented .. Nothing like the versatility that the company presents and I am sure that anyone who works with this page will be happy with the services offered, I have no doubt about that ...

Cons

It really is worth working with CorelCAD, it is very effective in each and every one of the services it offers, I have no complaints about this company, only very good comments and criticism since their treatment and services seemed very good and very accommodating to me. the customer, something that is not appreciated in all companies ... I recommend it 100% I have no doubt, it is worth working with this company, if you are looking for a company full of versatility that cares about its customers and is practical , they have found it, I am sure that it is one of the best companies in this field ... I am happy to have worked with CorelCAD. VERY GOOD!

Aleksandar

March 2022

CorelCAD for enthusiastic and time-to-time professional use

First day I try CorelCAD I become its addictive user. I like suite, I like filing when I use it. I like way of setting parameters, its GUI, its excellent precision. Working with it is good and interesting old school engineering experience.

Pros

It is fast, and good looking "dark style interface" CAD tool. Its price is correct, and sometimes you can find previous version in great discount. And CorelCAD license is perpetual - life time. In a first glance it looks that you miss some options and tools, but after some time in working process, you can see that all tools are here, in some menus.

Cons

Sometime you have to type commands and parameters manually, and Corel integrated type-help function, and it is strong, but we all are GUI centric personas, and we like visual menus, sliders, buttons,... Working with CAD software is sometime somewhere between modern graphic intuitive and old school scripting.

Reasons for choosing CorelCAD

AutoCAD price is tooo high. Corel has better reputation than Becker, and better support community. Shaper3D, hm, at the end we buy Shaper3D, because it is way different software than classic CAD drawing suite.

George

CorelCad 2019 stopped working under MacOs Big Sur

I was thrilled to finally use this application but it was dearly cut short by Corel's inability to make CorelCad 2019 compatible with Big Sur.

Pros

- 3D-modeling - fact that it runs on MacOs

Cons

It is not supported in MacOS Big Sur. What the peeps!

Robert

Industry: Graphic Design

Worth a second look

Overall, CorelCAD did exactly what I wanted it to and delivered the files I needed to get my portion of the project to the CNC machine and finished

Pros

Having been a Corel user for many years, their CAD program was fairly easy to learn and use from the start. The results were perfect and exported to perfectly to whatever file format I needed.

Cons

Client perception isn't quite as favorable to a CorelCAD user versus AutoCAD or SolidWorks so when collaborating on projects, that stigma can affect workflow.

Reasons for switching to CorelCAD

Cost. CorelCAD is far less expensive than a full copy of SolidWorks, especially is you only need a fraction of the features.

Hayden

February 2022

I can't launch the software on my machine

I liked using it lightly when I first installed the software. I have the 2019 version that it now crashes a few seconds after being launched. I tried running trouble shooters with no success and it's quite frustration to the point that I need to quit trying. I have not tried reaching out to Corel as for now, since I don't use a CAD software too often, so I should try this option next. This might be an isolated issue, so please take this review with a grain of salt, but it's very real to my experience and with my time allotment, trying to get it to work is sometimes not realistic to me. Love Corel in general, and use other products that they make.

Pros

Was a great software when I tried it, fully featured CAD application.

Cons

It does not run on my machine anymore, and I don't know why

Reasons for choosing CorelCAD

I wanted to try the software, and was able to get a license key with a bundle software that I purchased.

Mario

For me, one of the most competitive vector software in the market

The way you can convert an image to vectors in less than 5 minutes.

Pros

I love this software when vector graphics is in the title. I think this is the most amazing product to create vector images and graphics. It is not hard to learn at all, as all the tools are pretty easy to use. The ability of "vectorize" an image automatically is one of the biggest features, as you literally have to click a button to convert a pixel image into vectors so that you can scale it or edit as much as you want. Also, I think Corel Draw has improved its software in the last 3-4 years. Tools are easy to find and gives you the opportunity to create templates.

Cons

The only thing I consider that needs more improvement is the "snap" and dimensionality matter. I think that setting rulers are not enough to get points nor dimensions accurate.

Carlos

Industry: Industrial Automation

April 2022

CorelCAD

Great experiences, since downloading, can open .dwg, .dxf, etc., files, great tool

Pros

Can use it on my Mac, friendly, powerful, Corel family,

Cons

At this time I can't think in something negative about this software, it is just great using a Corel CAD option

Mac user

Giuseppe

Industry: Research

Great for 2D sketching and brainstorming

Great program for 2D drawing and sketching and fine for 3D drawing, especially if you are a budget-conscious user.

Pros

I love CorelCAD's ability to let you quickly and easily sketch out a mechanical idea or instrument layout. The interface is intuitive and very customizable.

Cons

I wish using CorelCAD for 3D drawing was easier. I miss some of the tricks possible with other 3D CAD programs (like alignments, joining, distributions) like SolidWorks.

Ashley

CorelCAD is the best software where you get all the things related to vector designs in one place.

I have had a wonderful experience with this great software.

Pros

CorelCAD is the most wonderful product of creating vector images and graphics. It consists of very powerful tools that is very easy to learn by any software engineers. One of the most interesting features of this software includes the ability to victories an image. It is really helpful for both 2D and 3D designs. It provides good opportunity of excellent drafting package for small sort of business or projects. Another advantage of this software is that it is less expensive so people can easily buy this software.

Cons

I can hardly find any flaws in this software. Most of the people are not familiar with this software due to which people have to face difficulties in collaborating with consultants. After overcoming initial phase of frustration, it trains the user with excellent design skills.

Affordable and easy to learn 3D drafting design

Pros

I found CorelCAD easy to use because of the AutoCad knowledge and experience I have. It is an affordable software for personal projects and small businesses. It can be use by any 3D drafter for architectural and structural design, either beginner or advanced level. It has compatible files with AutoCAD which is great to share with others.

Cons

I am a casual user of CorelCad and so far it was pretty good for the projects I worked on, so I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Julio A

A low cost tool, needs work

The benefits is that we're searching for other software alternatives to AutoCAD and been doing some test to other CAD software on the market and we found CorelCAD as an option

Pros

CorelCAD is looking to be near CAD software, and it's close, has a friendly desktop and is very easy to learn. It has issues to open other CAD files, AutoCAD for example, but other wise is a very decent software, considering the needs of a design software

Cons

But is a non reliable software, at least for a professional that need to work on the station about 9 - 12 hours, with a crashing software is not a productive software, needs a lot of work to be done. There's some other issue that it need to print directly to a printer, is better to review the job done during the designing phase

Wil

April 2022

Good but not for me

It’s ok but the flow of the software disappoints me and slows me down

Pros

Offers a lot of tools like higher end CAD Software

Cons

Complicated compared to my experience with solidworks and autodesk products like inventor or fusion 360

Cost

Eranga

CorelCAD Review

Overall the product is really good and I have not used a application like this before.

Pros

Very easy to use, like the drag and drop function. Also, the tools work quite efficiently and easy to work.

Cons

Too much complicated for a beginner to learn. If you can add some tutorials or a tour guide it would be helpful for first-time users.

Rainney

Software for the creation, edition of 3D graphic material

I love the speed and efficiency with which it allows me to work.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the integration it has with the other Corel Softwares, they make the work much easier, bearable and optimal. The quality of the results is excellent.

Cons

Some colors in the color palette often have errors or are not correct with the desired pantone, however, there are options to solve this.

Yemsi

Is a very easy to learn tool at CAD

I have as a benefit some approach to the way of thinking of a CAD software and giving some buildings ideas to finish some geographical works to my clients

Pros

I like the software desktop and the possibilities to prepare any draft, have some solutions for any kind of request and also have the choice to give a print of it. I didn't expend too much time to learn how to use the commands and to make my firsts drawings

Cons

Well as a know how to print any plan, the way I found to deliver my project is very difficult, and some times I don't have the time to expend it on only a print several times the same drawing

Tanya

Great app for designing

we deign alot of things through corel like the business cards, flyer, brochure, folders of the company. It is easy to use.

Pros

You can design a lot of design on this software. It gives you access to save your file in lot of format like jpeg, pdf, eps etc. It also helps you save your file in different resolution. You can design a product from scratch here.

Cons

It wont let you do the editing of the feature like filters and removing the background. It is a just a designing software not an editing software. It is a paid software.

Doncho