Browse Peppertype Reviews

Zach from SEO Top One

A Phenomenal AI Content Generation Tool That Delivers Tangible Results - FAST!

Peppertype's outputs are certainly pleasing to me. It serves all my needs and helps me to generate quality content in less time, especially when I'm stuck.

Pros

I have tried so many content generation tools such as Nichesss, CopySmith, Jarvis, Shortly.ai, etc., but Peppertype.ai has definitely become my favorite and go-to tool for content generation. A major reason is the wide range of content options available. There are currently 34 separate content generation options, from suggesting compelling bullet points, YouTube video descriptions, personal bios, blog introductions, or to assist in copywriting with the pain-agitate-solution or AIDA methods.

Cons

Peppertype only lets you save generated content right now. However, I'm hoping Peppertype can save activity details as well so that the users can go back and see the past inputs used to generate content.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Copysmith is because of the low limits and the limited content generation options. Jarvis is because of the high price point. Peppertype is affordable, high/no limits with quality content results. No brainer.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're so glad to hear that you've been using Peppertype.ai and that you're making use of the variety of options that are available to you. We've worked hard to make a tool that's easy to use and helps people create great content quickly. We've also got more features in the works and are always happy to hear suggestions for new functionality in the future. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you out here or at support@peppertype.ai.

Adam from enablly.com

Among some of the Best Ai writer, & it has a great Ui going for it

Pros

There are various other writing assistants tools I use on a regular basis. Unfortunately, one could be said that most are strictly content curating tools and not exactly asisting me much on the creative side. I consider Peppertype to be among the best writing assistants available today. But this one is onpar with the rest of the tools I got from Appsumo, like Copysmith, Neuraltext, Contentbot, Frase, writesonic, etc. However, I noticed that Peppertype's content generation seems to be slightly natural, and better than the competitions - even though they are mostly based on the same GPT-3 technology.

Cons

Each workpsace is an individual subscription. Would be great to have some kind of folder or workpsace feature for the various teams to store different content. As it is, things from Social meida team, HR department, PR, etc, are all in 1 place. THe current workplace is a solution, but I'd need to pay for the teams to have some kind of structure.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Better Ui and better team feature

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Near zero customer service. Founders moved on to other project and ignored all my support tickets, the chatbot on the site is just for show. Peppertype done the team feature right, so I switch.

December 2021

Aman from luxury learning club

December 2021

Power up your marketing with peppertype.io

It reduces my copywriting time and thats great.

Pros

The most important thing is the ai system that corrects and beautifies your wording which is not possible without a professional copywriter, Really love this software.

Cons

sometimes it shows so many same contents back to back.

Excdllent AI tool to help you generate ideas and beat writers block

So far it has been very helpful to generate ideas and content to start, Never run out of ideas.

Pros

I love the Peppertype.ai tool because it makes writing copy for my clients simple. It takes the hassle out of creating content for my clients. I used to have to create every single element of every single product description by hand. This took me hours to do! Now, I can use Peppertype.ai to create descriptions, bullet points, images, videos, social posts, you name it. And, Peppertype.ai makes it look authentic, not automated. I'm saving so much time and money by using this tool. It's also really affordable which is always a bonus!

Cons

There could be a couple more content types

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Better pricing and lifetime deal

Prajim from Technovert

Even if you're the best, you can still get better!

Not bad. I really enjoyed it because I could get some urgent work done on time using the free trial. Also it's very easy to understand and employ. I just wish the language processing and predictive text was much better. I also wish the AI could surf the entire web and match content with key words or synonyms to create thoughtful copy like a human. But then again, I am impressed with this truly marvelous innovation.

Pros

Saves time, saves effort. Great way to generate ideas but still has a lot of room to improve.

Cons

Smart navigation, variety of template choices, great workflow, amusing AI integration and exceptional conception. When I read about the marketing material on social media or via email I am truly impressed. This makes me expect more and hope for even better innovation.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Free trial expires today. Still got a lot of back end SEO work to do. :)

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We're really glad that you're enjoying using Peppertype.ai and are able to find value in it. Our AI helps to generate better, more engaging content and can be customized to match your brand's voice or the needs of the customer. We're working hard on further improving the technology to help people generate great copy for any use case. We'd love to hear from you, so please let us know here or at support@peppertype.ai if you have any more feedback about how we can improve Peppertype or want to suggest a new use case that you think is possible with this technology.

Rituparna from Transmaze

Quality over Quantity

Peppertype uses a very capable and quality AI engine to write a very usable text without requiring much modifications for production use. This is a great feat achieved by the team as many companies fail to achieve this level of accuracy.

Pros

Peppertype provides very relevant and accurate output for every feature it offers. Most important among them is the content rewriter. Not many AI tools get this content rewriting part right. I assume, it is one of the most difficult AI component to implement. Peppertype has got this one right. It matters to me a lot. I use peppertype along with another tool called CrawlQ. CrawlQ finds relevant content from net against my keywords. However, their content rewriter is not that great. So I leverage Peppertype instead to complete that part of the functionality. And so far, this strategy has been working great

Cons

Peppertype offers much less templates compared to competition. For example, wordhero offers much more templates compared to peppertype. However, this is a case of quality over quantity. Many other tools may provide a lot more templates but peppertype provides extremely quality outputs for the limited set of templates it offers

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Autowriter AI proved to be costlier but less feature rich than Peppertype. Longshot proved to be extremely immature AI platform at the time.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Copysmith was costlier in terms of AI credits compared to Peppertype. I have been using Copysmith for long due to their quality. It was costing me more. But with peppertype, I have got a more affordable but equal quality AI tool

It's easier to edit than to start with a blank sheet of paper

The team is very active and almost every week they are adding new generators to their platform. Recently they started a new education campaign in which they did a live-demonstration via Zoom on how to write an entire article from idea, outline, introductions, various chapters and conclusion with call to action with Peppertype. Thety are also eager to build a strong community on Facebook and are listening to customer ideas and requests. Overall, Peppertype is a fairly young product and hasn't reached the level of Conversion AI yet, but I am confident that they will quickly catch up with their super-friendly team.

Pros

It's incredible useful to quickly generate ideas for content, including detailed content outlines. To us, it's so much easier to edit and tweak and existing text, than to think of something unque completely from scratch.

Cons

Since Peppertype is based on GPT-3 it also has all of its AI's weaknesses. Namely, if you are generating ideas and content for something totally new, or something so niche-specific that there isn't enough content out there on Google for GPT-3 to learn and understand a subject, the results are often very random. That being said, it does almost always generate great results for any mainstream niche.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Peppertype was a much more affordable option for their Team plan.

Amit from Amit Desai HQ

Powerful yet simple and clean AI-Powered Content Creation Tool!

I'm a content writer & creator. Being a solopreneur, I have to write epic pillar blog posts and social media content and PepperType helps me greatly in creating quality content at scale.

Pros

There are a ton of AI Content generation tools cropping up lately but most of them are pretty mediocre. PepperType is however an exception I must say. It's a great tool that provides users with the ability to have fresh ideas and angles for their copy. It's extremely easy to use and has a clean UI & UX. Even if you're a complete newbie, you will easily be able to use this tool and get great results from it. Like any other tool, it won't completely replace the need for a content writer but it definitely will aid them in creating quality content at scale.

Cons

There is very little that I can complain about this tool. It doesn't yet have a long-form editor but it is on their roadmap. So even that would become a non-issue in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Jarvis is a more mature product and therefore quite expensive. However, PepperType is making very quick strides in coming up with new tools & features continually and soon they will also be launching their long-form editor which would make things even more exciting!

Nafiur from SolidCube Digital Ltd.

Very well trained AI writer tool

Overall, I am super impressed with this tool. The quality of the AI output & the sleek UI create a great combination. I am sure it's going to be one of the best tool out there in this niche.

Pros

The output of this tool is really impressive. And the speed of the output is just cherry on top. Almost all the outputs are usable & thus saves lot of time to generate awesome content quickly.

Cons

The flow of generating long content could be much better. Although the UI is very fast, still there are a lot of in-between steps to create various parts of long content. It should have been a step-by-step process.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Again, price, speed & quality - the combination was just perfect.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Simply because of speed & content quality.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Hey Nafiur, Thanks so much for your review! Our goal is always to provide the best experience for our customers and your feedback on how we can improve is crucial. We're continually working on improving the way our tool works and the way it delivers your content. If there's anything else we can do to make Peppertype even better for you, please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!

Clean Interface with great content output

I have memberships with other AI copywriting tools, but I keep going back to using Peppertype over these other tools. Great tool with potential, would definitely recommend.

Pros

It has a clean interface and it's easy to get a feel for how it works. The results are impressive, better than some other AI writing tools I used. I also really like that the product/company description is saved and auto-filled when creating different pieces of content, I don't have to copy/paste the description 100 times.

Cons

I see 2 key potential areas that can take them to the top of the pile. 1. Improve the workflow for long-form content, for example when you're creating blog ideas, it would be nice to then pick one idea, then have the interface suggest the next step like a blog outline, then intro...etc. 2. Once you've created some content, there's no easy way to organize it. The more content you create, the harder it becomes to navigate through your saved content. A simple project, folder, or tag system will go a long way.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Jarvis is a great tool, but too expensive and I had a bad experience with it early on.

Rakib from babieslab

Industry: Writing and Editing

Saves time and make my task easy

The user interface is a breeze to use and the integration works seamlessly, which I greatly appreciate. Additionally, this tool saves me a ton of time by spinning my words into different variations, which was exactly what I needed during my overwhelming times. In summary Pepper Type is great value for money!

Pros

I've really struggled with writing my blog content, it is something I have always wanted to get better at but just never had the time. Pepper type is a cool solution for anyone who has the same problem! It's easy to use, takes only a couple of minutes to create a good copy, and best of all, it's affordable. Now that I have found this tool I can use it for all of my blog posts along with emails and more.

Cons

We're still looking for a long-form content creator and at the moment we cannot write posts of more than 600 characters. which is obviously not helping at all.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I bought this tool because it has an attractive design, allows me to publish things quickly, and the quality of the content being generated is very good.

Doug from Polymer Clay Tutor

Saves Me Time When Writing Blog Post Meta Descriptions

I'm happy. The quality of the AI written on average is pretty good.

Pros

It comes up with ways of saying things that I would not normally have thought of on my own. So... it makes my meta descriptions more interesting.

Cons

I wish it could re-write longer amounts of text, than just 600 characters at a time.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Although Jarvis is a fine product, Peppertype was more cost effective for my needs at this time.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Thanks for the kind words. The difficulty we've found with longer text is that it tends to come up with some very odd and amusing combinations. We've been thinking about developing features to help with longer text, but will need more time to create a truly magical experience for long form content. If you have any suggestions, please do let us know!

Suman from Personal

Industry: Research

December 2021

The UI is really smooth, and the A.I. devs are among the best!

I love how easy it is to use Peppertype AI and how it helps me with my writing. The AI writing tool assists me in writing product and service reviews.

Pros

I have been using the Peppertype AI for a few weeks now and I have to say, I am impressed. It has saved me hours of time by generating content for me. It is also really easy to use.

Cons

Some of the drawbacks are that it is very difficult for AI to have emotional intelligence, empathy, or intuition.

Aashish from Feedough

A content generation tool that understands different niches

Peppertype is now my go-to content generation tool that reduced my article writing time from 3 hours to 30 minutes. It understands what I want to write which is a great feat. 80% of the generated content stays in the article and copy and I only have to work the remaining 20%.

Pros

I loved how they have divided the different sections of a blog and the content tool gives different content based on whether you need it for the intro, conclusion, or as an answer. Moreover, it understands what you need just by your text, keywords, questions, which makes it really good.

Cons

I'd love if the same functionality is provided for languages other than English. I didn't quite find European and Asian language support.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I found the results to be better compared to the price paid.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Better AI technology and better results.

Abdul from CDRFOREA

The most preferred writing tool -Peppertype

It would be great to have this product linked with WordPress for real-time editing of your website. Moreover, I think they should release a Google Chrome Extension so anyone can use it anywhere.

Pros

My experience with AppSumo was not satisfying. I purchased Rytr and Writesonic from them, but I was not happy with their performance. After considering many options I decided to give Peppertype.AI a try and bought the License Tier 3 for US$199. Since the beginning of few months, I have been using this tool. In terms of functionality, I got everything that I was looking for. The results I received from this tool are satisfactory, and I am very pleased with them. Because Peppertype.ai generates accurate results, I do not have to go back and forth with my results. This is because the results are exactly what I want. It is a pleasure to work with Peppertype.ai as it has helped me overcome my problems in the writing of content without having to spend a lot of time or efforts. An easy-to-use interface makes it easy to use. If you are a blogger, then this is the deal you cannot miss out on.

Cons

While writing articles for my website using this product, it was a great tool I used for writing. Using this product was very easy for me and I had no problems at all. By using this tool, you are able to develop your content in a variety of ways and to incorporate any specific keyword that you want.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

The quality of NeuralText is degraded day by day.

Brian from LovelaceCreative.co

The All-In-One Writing Tool — For Everyone

I'm not a copywriter by trade. Sure I was always decent at college essays and such, but writing just isn't my profession. I love Peppertype because I can focus on designing my client's websites and upselling them on copywriting later. I don't have to focus on creating bogus headlines or copy for my client's projects because Peppertype does it for me — and damn well.

Pros

I love the content expansion tool. I can take small ideas and turn them into full-fledged blog posts in a matter of seconds. The pricing of Peppertype.ai is what really attracted me to the product — I've worked with other AI copy tools that cost nearly $100 per month and this creates just as good of copy, if not better. It's budget friendly, user friendly, and creates amazing content that I'm not afraid to put front and center on the websites I create for my clients.

Cons

Peppertype is in its beginning stages and is still growing. While the technology is there, it is still lacking in some content types — this doesn't worry me as there is a Facebook group that the founders are incredibly active in and getting real-world feedback and suggestions from real users.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Cost, mainly. Peppertype offered an incredible lifetime deal that I knew I'd regret not jumping on after trying their free trial. Peppertype cost just a few months of my previous subscription to Conversion.ai's Jarvis AI writing tool. Money well spent!

Razi from https://laptopseekers.com/

Industry: Computer Hardware

Peppertype my preferred choice for writing blog content

I purchased Rytr and Writesonic from appSumo but I was not satisfied with the modules they were offering. So I decided to give a shot to Peppertype.ai and purchased License Tier 3 for US$ 199. I am using this tool for the last week. I got all the modules that I wanted. Moreover, I am satisfied with the output that this tool generated. I do not have to go back and forth to correct my results because the output generated by Peppertype.ai is up to the mark. I am in love with Peppertype.ai as it helped to solve my problems of writing content without wasting much time. It has simple and practical interface. This is the deal that a blogger can not miss out.

Pros

I used this product to write articles for my website. It was quite easy to use this. There are a lot of options to write content.

Cons

I think this product should be linked with WordPress with some API key to do live work on your website.

Word limit was generous

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

That product has less features like writing blog conclusion was missing

Joshua from Ground Up Pte. Ltd.

Great tool that blows a lot of the other competitors out of the water

Great tool overall. Nice UI, very easy to use. I don't have many questions on how to use it because it's so intuitive already. I'm quite certain they will be around for a long time.

Pros

With the click of a button, you can create persuasive and highly converting copy. Our time is limited and we have high expectations when it comes to creating content. This is a time-saving and cost-effective solution for us. I use this tool to draft ads, emails, landing pages, and more. Any copywriter looking to improve their skills should consider using this tool.

Cons

It doesn't generate long-form content very well, like in Shortly or Jarvis. The shortform outputs like AIDA or PAS aren't long enough to use useable in every scenario

Better outputs overall

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

The products didn't have enough shortform generators or just didn't provide enough value

Jérémy from jrmyfranck

Top notch AI content tool, you'll be surprised

Pros

The quality of generated content is top-notch. I was genuinely surprised and impressed with this: I had tried a number of content generator tools in the past, but they were very lacking in quality: it seemed like they just produced longer synonyms for my inputs, or straight out copied content from other websites. Peppertype doesn't. It creates original content. Even better, the tools seem to understand your intent, and propose you with ideas and possibilities you hadn't necessarily envisioned, but that will make your content better — which of course means happier readers, more conversions, etc. It may not be a "one-click-and-done" content factory, simply because that's unrealistic (it cannot know/decide for you what you want to write about or what which angle to choose), but it is an EXTREMELY helpful tool to assist you in your writing. It will allow you to gain a ton of time, present you with options you hadn’t considered, and get your creative fluids going. I, fact, I officially dubbed it my new writing wingman! It's also very handy for a LOT of use cases: emails, Facebook posts, titles, blog post ideas… plenty of choice there, and chances are, if you there's something you need to write, Peppertype has a tool dedicated to it.

Cons

The tool is still young, and at times, it shows. What do I mean by that? Well, the UX could be made a bit smoother, some additions I'd personally like to see aren't implemented yet… But they're all being worked on. In fact, the team is very receptive to feedback and from what I've seen, the tool evolves rapidly. I'd go as far as saying this relative “youth” is an asset: by starting to use it now instead of holding out, you can lock in a great price (if you've ever passed on a similar tool before and regretted it once its price skyrocketed — *cough* Jarvis *cough cough* — you know what I'm talking about ). You can even influence the future of the tool by requesting features you'd personally like to see implemented. If that's not a good thing, I don't know what is!

Natapol from Big Bang Sports Nutrition

Industry: Sporting Goods

Excellent All-Around AI Content Tool

I really like using this platform! The interface is easy to use, the tool is very compelling and really saves me a lot of time. I use it mainly for blog ideas/expanders and product descriptions. But I also find that Quora Answers works very well.

Pros

I have been using Peppertype for a few months now and have seen them steadily improve. The UI /UX is beautiful and easy to use. The quality of the output is generally great. There are many modules that cover everything you need to write. And what I like most about Peppertype is that the outputs seem to come from the engine optimized and tuned by real content writers, not engineers. Overall, Peppertype is very pleasant to work with. It allows us to give enough input and choose a tone that is crucial for the quality and relevance of the results.

Cons

Although Peppertype is very good overall, some modules and certain types of input sometimes filter out more irrelevant output than others. Also, there are some bugs and errors when I use languages other than English in various modules. The tool automatically detected the languages and gave good results in certain modules. In some modules the output was mixed with English.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

- Inputs can be customized more flexibly with Peppertype. - Relevancy of outputs

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Better workflow, value, and quality of outputs

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

All this feedback is incredibly valuable to us and we're really happy you're enjoying the tool! We're currently working on integrating better language processing and have new features coming out in the next few weeks that will address all of your suggestions. There's nothing better than getting direct customer feedback so thank you so much for your time and we hope you continue to enjoy Peppertype.ai!

Maria from Artsy Challenge

Excellent AI Writer

Pros

1) Excellent output quality - This speaks of how well the people behind PepperType have trained its AI. Investing on training means hours and hours of human power that translates to investment of money. 2) Generous offer for the price - I can't complain about what I get under Tier 3. They offer 70K - up by 20K from the original 50K in response to requests - words per month, not just characters. At least for my own use, that's more than enough. 3) Solid organization behind it - I visited PepperType's website and devoured every important piece of information that i needed, which PepperType has clearly summed up in their FAQ: - a product by Pepper Content which is a Content Marketplace with over 1000+ customers including the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Adobe, - over 45,000+ content creators in text, graphic, and video across all languages - global and local. - raised a total of $4.5M in funding in the last 2 years. I am confident that PepperType is here to stay, and my investment won't be in vain. 4) Promising road map - There are many more features to look forward to, which I'm in no hurry to be served until after the other use cases have fully matured. I prefer quality rather than quantity; however, with how PepperType is going, having both on equal footing is not far in sight. 5) Customer responsiveness - PepperType is listening to Sumoling's requests as reflected on immediate changes to word count. Thanks for this! On a personal note, response to my support ticket took

Cons

I look forward to the fiction writing component of Peppertype to cater to my artistic need.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Peppertype satisfies all the functionality that I'm looking for at a price that is hard to resist. Given what it has already accomplished and the company's roadmap, it can only get better, and when it does, I'll be even more delighted with my purchase as an early adoptor.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Hi Maria Thank you for your detailed review. We're really glad you're enjoying Peppertype and it makes us happy to hear that you've found customer service to be responsive. You're right that demand for fiction writing is something that's definitely on our roadmap, it's just a matter of prioritizing what features to add and when. We'd love to hear from you about any other features you'd love to see on our roadmap, you can do that here - https://roadmap.peppertype.ai/ Thank you so much for taking the time to review Peppertype!

Khan Nida Khanum from Informatica

Good AI tool to create contents fast for your audience

Overall a very good software especially for begineers who want to create an online presence through their blogs or post and attract audience. This can be a quick strting tool for them

Pros

It is a very good tool that uses AI to create headings, descriptions for your content that attracts audience. It is simple to use. You just have to enter the keywords and peppertype will generate the full description or heading for it. You get to choose from lot of options for which you will like to generate the contents like description of product, Facebook post, blog posts etc

Cons

The features are good but the pricing is high. For multiple users the plan starts from 199$ per month which is very expensive. You have 1 user plan too for $45 dollar. But most of the time you need content that is manged by multiple users

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Thanks for the great feedback on our product! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the process and we appreciate the feedback on pricing, we are working to improve the plan options and will surely try to come up with something to accommodate your pricing requirements :)

Ashiq from Freelance

Super Impressive AI Writing Platform

Overall, Peppertype.ai is highly reliable and the quality of the content it generates is great and doesn't need many changes to it. Anyone who is looking for an AI writing tool to help in their content creation can just go for Peppertype.ai

Pros

Peppertype is the unique AI writing tool with the following list of features, #1. Wide variety of content types, so you can choose the one that suits your need #2. Intuitive User Interface that easy for anyone to create the content #3. Monthly credits are in Words type rather than the character type. so you can create more content!!! #4. Support is responsive with whatever help you are in need of #5. You can able to download/save the content generated for future use with relevant needs. So you don't have to generate content every time and burn your credits #6. Content quality generated by Peppertype is reliable and doesn't need much manual tweaking to finalize it. #7. You own all the rights to use the content generated in Peppertype.ai in the way you want. There won't be any restrictions/Copyrights issue #8. All the contents are unique and not duplicated. This means someone who is in a similar niche will have his own content and you will have your own unique content generated with this tool

Cons

However, Peppertype has few Cons as listed below, #1. We cannot able to distinguish between long-form and short-form content #2. We cannot able to see how many credits are remaining in our plan after our usage #3. There is no editor within Peppertype so that you cannot edit anything within this tool. May require you to use MS Word for editing the finalized content

Simon from 100mph TV

Industry: Online Media

Feeling better prep'd having Pepper

Pros

I thought my search for an ai writer was over after I had decided on a competing ai writer, but once I took the competing ai writer for a spin on a live project, I was left embarrassed with the output as I had to go in and re-write even the best of it's output. I had hyped up this peppertype competitor, and it let me down. I came across peppertype, and with no expectations, I tried out their free trial and tried it out with the same input I tried with the competitor. I tried it again and again and was convinced. I saw a social media post of output between peppertype and another of their rivals, and again, this confirmed what I had already decided, and now having peppertype we're feeling a lot better equipped and prepared

Cons

There are a few things they could improve on: They could segment out the content types by type on the homepage. Into a paragraph sort of style layout as opposed to that one block of content types that feel overwhelming for the eye and hard to navigate/penetrate easily via scrolling When creating meta descriptions, you have to type in so much information that you might as well write out a whole meta description yourself. It would be good for Pepper to create a way that doesn't feel so self-defeating. The email doesn't allow the user to enter prospect details and so is unable to personalise the email. I find that the UI for each of the individual content types are largely a copy and paste of each other and aren't optimised for the individual feature itself, and so this can have an effect on output that would, otherwise, hit the sweet spot

James from Ryze Digital

I wrote this entire review with Peppertype.Ai. Thats how good it is!

What I put in: I wrote an entire website with it in a day. The instructions were easy to follow. The results from our copywriter were impressive. What it wrote: I was looking for a way to streamline my marketing efforts online and this tool has helped me do that. I can now write my own landing pages and other copy for my clients, and I can do it in less time and for less money. This is definitely a tool I would recommend to business owners who have a lot of copy to write and need to get it done quickly and cost effectively.

Pros

What I put in: Great product. Easy to use. Its like having a copywriter on the team without the hourly rate of one. What it wrote: Peppertype.Ai is a great tool for any writer or marketer. It's easy to use and it offers a "unique spin" on writing articles. It can also be used for email and web copy. If you are looking for a tool that can help you write unique and engaging content, then this is it. The best part is that it saves you time and money, because you don't have to hire a writer. I love this tool and recommend it for anyone in the writing and marketing game.

Cons

What I put in: I wish it could write an entire blog post without me having to copy different areas of the post What it gave me: This is an amazing software to use when working on a blog post. It takes some time to learn to use, but it is very helpful. I do wish that I could configure it to automatically start a blog post from a template when I start writing. It is also kind of annoying to have to copy and paste different sections as I'm writing.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Hey James, Thanks for the awesome review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying Peppertype.ai. We're always working on making the tool better and adding more features and value for users and we'd love to hear from you if there's anything we can do to make Peppertype.ai even better. Please reach out to us here or at support@peppertype.ai if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can make it better for you.

Sharma from SALITER

My Review on Peppertype

My overall experience with Peppertype is much more positive then negative. I would definitely recommend this product to my colleagues and other content creators who face issues while creating content.

Pros

As a Blogger, I personally enjoyed this using Peppertype. It is easy, user-friendly and provides multiple features for multiple platforms, whether you want to write a blog or whether you want to give a good and attractive YouTube video description, all you can do in one platform. For blogging there are lots of features like creating an attractive blog tittle, generating good blog headlines and blog content. These features are my personal favourite because these features ease my work speedup my blogging action.

Cons

Asi mainly use Peppertype for blogging and content writing, i still never faced any issues with that. As i am an active linkedin user, it will be great if they include a feature for writing linkedin Post. That would be very helpful. Also i want to give a feature request for Peppertype team. A feature where user can schedule generated content to the suitable platform like i created a instagram post content and i want to post that content direct to my Instagram feed. Also same for the linkedin one. It will save lots of time. One more request like whenever i try to generate a blog post content sometimes the same discription comes into automatically generated contents. If they remove it from the suggestion then it would be much better.

Raul from AZ Futura

Industry: Writing and Editing

Una herramienta espectacular para escribir

Escribo con Peppertype todos los días mis artículos del blog, tweets, artículos de facebook, etc. Me ayuda en todo tipo de tareas de escritura.

Pros

Pepertype es una herramienta imprescindible para evitar el bloqueo que escritor. Si tienes que desarrollar textos para landing pages, para los artículos de tu blog, para posicionar, mediante SEO, tu empresa con la escritura, Peppertype es el instrumento que te va a ayudar a dar un salto cualitativo en extensión, calidad y rapidez. Peppertype te ahorra tiempo y dinero. ¡Me encanta!

Cons

Solo falta el editor de texto largo, pero ya lo tienen en su hoja de ruta y parece que muy pronto lo tendrán operativo. Así que ninguna contra…

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

En estos momentos Peppertype tiene un precio muy competitivo, es el mejor precio del mercado para este tipo de asistentes con inteligencia virtual. Me gusta Jarvis.ai, pero Peppertype lo hace incluso mejor y cuesta mucho más barato. ¡Un chollo en el mercado!

Mohd from RAFramps

Industry: Machinery

Amazing short form writing and expansion content writer

I have used many copywriting tools over the years and I have found PepperType to be one of the best. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are extensive. If you are serious about becoming a great content writer, then this is the tool you must have. It will help you write sales-minded copy faster and with less effort.

Pros

This product is extremely useful for creating long-form sales copy (more than 2-pages) for your own products or client projects. I use it on a regular basis and it saves me a lot of time and energy. The best thing about it is that it is easy-to-use and it just works. It has amazing UX and UI best compared to my other writers.

Cons

It is limited to write long form ( more than 2 pages). Doesn't have community frame work like Closer copy

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

For its great UX and UI Fantastic support Great community to exchange ideas Added new feature every week Great content output

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

As Peppertype has more natural writing style which is optimized for reading and SEO

Wilson from LS Times

Industry: Broadcast Media

AI Writer with excellent output and unique use cases

Very positive experience with the Peppertype output. I cannot recall a single generated output being written as garbage. If an output was unusable to us, it was due to the generated output having a different context from our intent. Unlike some of the other AI writers we tried where output didn't read like real English, or sentences that are strangely formed. It was also more versatile than I originally anticipated, because Peppertype is a template-based writer I thought it could only be used for that. But they introduced Content Expander which could be used for any context. Like I posted in this review above, I even used it for a Birthday card, and it was surprisingly well written. I cannot say that Peppertype was my favorite AI writer I have used, but I can say that it ended up being used the most often.

Pros

The output quality is among the best of the GPT3 writers I have tried or used in the past year, and I have tried a lot of them. There are a lot of templates, each for different purposes; some are more helpful than others. The most unique one of the bunch was Content Expander, which I think is badly named because it doesn't explain what it actually does. This tool writes any topic you give it so it isn't bound by the templates. I have, for example, used this to help me write a Birthday card to a sister-in-law living in a different country, and the AI was able to generate something very high quality with, with the details taken into the context.

Cons

Organization of saved past data isn't well thought out. There are so search functions for past data so we have to dig for them. And the way the data is saved too is unintuitive; it is saved by keywords, so if I had an entry with a very specific long tail keyword, it would be its own entry. I would rather have a project based system where I can put different (but related) keywords together as a project.

Bob from Ghostwood Media LLC

My Go To Solution For Content Generation

Bottom line? It makes my life easier to eliminate writer's block and get out content that I need on a regular basis (both for short form and long form content)

Pros

I like that the system is easy to use, and even though I work with clients in several niches, I am able to create a strong "first cut" of content that only needs minor tweaking to make "production ready".

Cons

Personally, there was a bit of a learning curve since I have been "jumping around" different systems and got used to their interfact.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Pricing and features were the key.

arvind from Dheya Career Mentors (India) Pvt. Ltd

Best Writer Buddy

Pros

It writes everything. I was in process of developing my new website. my entire website is written by peppertype. every feature is unique and perfect. probably you don't need a content writer as an employee in feature if you are good in basic english. I was amazed with email writing feature. i have designed a complete email sequence.

Cons

i could not find anything as of now. most of the features are working perfectly.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

ease of use , value of money , more feature at one place

Michael from Empro, Inc. dba Bulaworks

Wow! - Time-Saving | Content Ideas

I use Peppertype to rewrite client blogs. It saves me a great amount of time and I have not been disappointed yet.

Pros

Peppertype is a fantastic product. I have tried many AI content writers, and Peppertype, without a doubt, is the best. The output it generates is well written and very usable. The bottom line is that this is an excellent tool. Peppertype's AI-powered text generation system leverages GTP-3 from OpenAI to generate the text based on keywords and descriptions you give it. It will not do everything for you, but you can put your content generation on 80% auto-mode with 90% linguistic accuracy! Peppertype can help you with various content types ranging from Google & Facebook Ads to Branding/Product descriptions, Blog Ideas, Content Rewriting, and more. Peppertype allows you to enter 600 characters at a time which is a definite plus, double what some competitors allow. Overall, UI is sleek and intuitive; the UX is simple, navigation smooth, and no steep learning curve.

Cons

So far, there is nothing I dislike about Peppertype. They are one of the best.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

As mentioned, I have tried multiple AI content writers, Peppertype gives me the best output. Other content writers either added too much BS or oversimplified things; Peppertype hits the sweet spot.

Damon from WP Motion

It's like having an on-demand, writing assistant

Overall, Peppertype has made my life easier when it comes to writing copy and content for my website. Its saved me time and cut down on blank page stress. This AI content technology is pretty amazing and I'm regularly surprised by how high quality the results can be.

Pros

What I like most about Peppertype is its quality of generated content, clean/easy UI and selection of content type models. There are many AI content creators on the market now. Having tried most of them, I find myself returning to Peppertype most frequently for these reasons above.

Cons

Sometimes when I need help coming up with a fresh angle or idea for a piece of content, I struggle knowing which content type model will be most useful. For example, if I'm writing a headline, it's obvious which model to use; however, if I'm trying to compose an FAQ on my website, I have to jump around a bit as it's not so clear.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

When comparing AI content tools, quality content is the most important criteria for me. I find Peppertype's quality to be top notch. Other factors I consider include the price, ease of use, founder reputation and selection of content type models. Peppertype met my expectations in all these areas.

Jay from Escope

One of the best content writing tool online

I am pretty satisfied with the software and highly recommend it to all.

Pros

The ease of use. The way the whole software is divided into various sections like Social Media, Copywriting, SEO, E-commerce etc provides you with an instant and intuitive idea where you have to jump in to start.

Cons

As the software had been launched recently it is giving run for money to all software in its category. No doubt, I will like to see more features in the coming months related to other areas.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Because I was getting almost the same features as the alternative product and at a very special price offered by AppSumo

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Too Costly for a small firm/freelancers etc

Paul from SuccessAmp LLC

Solid AI Writing Tool For Generating Ideas

I was trying to brainstorm blog ideas and headlines. This tool made the process much easier than I expected. Toss in my SEO keywords, and get a pile of great title/headline options. I even generated some quick ads and loved what was coming out of this tool.

Pros

Peppertype.ai is the easiest AI writing tool I've used, and the output is excellent. I sat down with my editor and compared this with Copysmith for generating content ideas. We did blog posts, ad copy, and more. I'm not a fan of having an AI write everything, but this is a no-brainer for our use case (brainstorming). The content ideas generated were as good if not better than Copysmith. I like having various tools for this type of task, so I can't think of anyone who writes copy that wouldn't benefit from having access to this product.

Cons

For my use case (brainstorming ideas), there is no downside. I didn't try generating long-form content.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I like these tools for kickstarting content creation. I don't see them replacing a good writer, but Peppertype may help them get more writing done in a day. This was the easiest AI writing tool to use by far.

Advait from Advait Danke

The best AI Content Solution out there!

Pros

Peppertype.ai is an artificial intelligence based solution which creates high quality content for businesses. This tool provides a great way to come up with content for your website and social media campaigns. Peppertype is a very easy tool to use. The tool can be used in the browser and you can start within a few minutes. The tool basically asks you for your product and a few keywords. Based on this information, it provides you with a list of ideas and phrases. Overall, I think this is a great tool to help you come up with content ideas, inspiration for the content and original references for the content. It can give you a great starting point to create your own content. It is a great solution for online marketing teams, freelancers, professionals to eliminate writer's block and get inspired by better content creation for ad copies, landing pages, search engines, social ads and creatives. It generates content which gives you the inspiration to get that creative juice flowing. It is easy to use and time saving. It helps you with ideation and eliminates writer's block. The best part is that it is affordable.

Cons

The Artificial Algorithm can get better.

AJ from Tatum Digital Agency

One of, if not the best, AI writing platform

Pros

Peppertype helps me not only generate articles, but I use it to generate tweets to drive traffic to blog posts and service pages through engagement. It's incredible.

Cons

Could have better content organization; ie: organize content by Google Ad Copy, Tweet Ideas, etc.

Ahmet from Roan Works LLC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Great AI Content Writer

I can say that, Peppertype is the best artificial intelligence content producer I have used. I usually use short form and the articles it produces especially for short form are incredible. My teammate, who uses long form, also mentioned that Peppertype's long form content creations are incredible.

Pros

- Does not make grammatical errors while writing content. Every sentence is in accordance with the spelling rules. - The writing styles and tones selections are very good. - As if someone wrote content for you, it is not noticed that the content is written by an artificial intelligence, like a human. - Shortly, awesome aI content tool, worth every cent, we love it.

Cons

- I did not see any cons of the product.

Amit from Exact Funnel

Another GPT-3 tool in my Aresenal!

It's a great product if they increased the limits :) and it has the potential to be the rockstar and dominate this space of GPT-3 tools

Pros

I'm all over the GPT-3 tools. I've nichess, smartwriter, copysmith etc. and I'm glad I've added one more tool to the to my arsenal. The results are great and I can't wait for their new additions. Their support team is quite responsive, the roadmap looks good & I can't wait for their new features releases. Plus, they are heavily funded due to their content platform so I'm quite positive about this investment in the long-run. I think they'll certainly compete with Jarvis and conversation.ai and otehr such big players.

Cons

The credits get consumed very fast :( I thought 30k characters would never be consumed but I ended up using the credits very quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I use the competitors products as well. However, I find there's more potential with Peppertype as it has got some heavy funding. Plus, the UI/UX is better than Nichess and Copysmith in my opinion.

Housam from thecollienois

Great AI writing assistant.

I'm always looking for ways to reduce my workload so that I can focus on the more important tasks. To achieve this, I am always in constant search of productivity tools that can automate tedious tasks and save me time so that I can focus my efforts on bigger projects. Peppertype is such a tool. Instead of spending hours searching for ideas or at a loss on what to write, I can get my copy/call to actions/blog post pieces done in a fraction of the time with this writing tool. I also get better ideas and angles for writing copy, which helps with getting better rankings. It's like having a personal assistant that's better than most copywriters out there! I think that's what I love the most about Peppertype.

Pros

Very easy to use and there is no need to watch tutorials or to learn to use the plarform. I can create multiple outputs with different tools from the same input text. The platform is fast, and the outputs are produced quickly. The support I very fast at answering to support ticket. The platform is mobile friendly, and I can easily use it on the go. The roadmap of the app looks very promising.

Cons

I wish there are more tools and copywriting formulas to work with. The platform is missing a long form and rich editor.

Peppertype helped me get out of my own way!

The best part of being an entrepreneur is that you have the freedom to make your own schedule. The downside of being an entrepreneur is that you end up procrastinating on major projects (i.e. guest blogging submissions or client content pieces.) Peppertype helps me outline my blog posts and articles, so I can take a lot less time getting started. It's like having a ghostwriter on call!

Pros

Thank goodness for Peppertype! Peppertype.ai is a great tool for creating quality content. It's an AI-powered content generation tool that helps me generate content outlines and ideas in seconds. It's something I needed to help me push through my procrastination and get out of my own way. Definitely one of my favorite purchases so far on AppSumo and a well-deserved 5 tacos. Can't wait to see what the Peppertypers cook up next!

Cons

Of course, I want the AI to be more powerful, but I know it will be in due time. Other than that, I've been pretty happy with my overall experience.

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Lack of features and poor user interface

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Wow! Thanks for the glowing review. We're happy to hear you're loving our tool already and look forward to seeing what else we can create together! Look out for more stuff from us in future!

Superb AI writing tool with many features

Excellent, would recommend this to any marketeer from a paid media specialist to a content writer and almost every marketing function in between.

Pros

I felt like purchasing Peppertype was a bit of a gamble and not sure how much I'd use it but have found many uses from actual content (needs work) to FAQs to google ads

Cons

It does have a bit of hit and miss to it with content suggestions. I used it on Friday and it provided some amazing FAQs but then on Monday it didn't with a different topic. I am more than happy to continue with it as the results have been very good.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I didn't think that Jarvis was any better but was significantly more expensive.

Sam from Guru Fitness

Great software!

Pros

Content still is the undisputed king! I work in an industry where I have to handhold a lot of my clients while at the same time, thinking of new ways to bring in more. Peppertype allows me to do both! I’ve only been using this app for less than a month but I’m blown away by the possibilities and the genius! Original copies that I can easily tweak and use to bring in more clients so I have more time to do the other important things and spend more quality time with my loved ones. Thanks for this creative tool. Can’t wait to explore more of it. Hopefully, more features soon!

Cons

Wished it has more features for social media postings but overall good!

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Hey Sam Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying it so far and finding it useful. We're working hard to add more features and improve the app so that it can be used for a range of different uses. We've already added some functionality for social media posting and will continue to add and improve features. We're always interested to hear about ways that people are using Peppertype.ai, so do connect with us at support@peppertype.ai.

Eric from Wing Chun Illustrated

Industry: Publishing

Are you losing time and sleep over content creation?

Pros

Peppertype.ai is an amazing tool that made writing my content so much easier. It has made writing my content so much easier and faster. You can use it to streamline your content creation process, whether you're writing a blog post, creating a landing page or even writing an email campaign. It's an excellent service to have on hand for any business owner or marketer looking to save time and get quality content at the same time.

Cons

I found nothing that I disliked, nothing that was misleading, and everything was easy to use.

Alfredo from People and Web

El mejor generador de textos con IA

Muy facil de usar, muy buenos resultados, la redacción es correcta. El mejor que he usado entre varias opciones.

Pros

La calidad del contenido creado por Peppertype.ai es difícil de superar. Probé varias otras herramientas antes de encontrar Peppertype.ai y es la única que ha brindado resultados de calidad cada vez que la uso. La interfaz es increíblemente fácil de usar, por lo que puede comenzar a crear contenido de inmediato. Recomiendo esta herramienta a cualquier persona, especialmente si está buscando creación de contenido de calidad para mejorar su SEO y marketing en redes sociales.

Cons

Si bien puedes generar contenido en Español, colocando frases en español, esto no siempre funciona, por lo que espero que pronto ya tenga soporte para varios lenguajes. Actualmente genero el contenido en Inglés y lo traduzco al español.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

Por la calidad de los resultados que genera.

Alexander from Pankart Website Development

For faster short content creation through artificial intelligence

At the moment I am in the learning phase and satisfied. I use the tool for writing product descriptions and will use and test it for longer blog articles in the future.

Pros

The backend has a very minimalistic design and you can find your way around immediately.

Cons

At the moment it is not possible to set the output language. The language is recognized by the input, but there are "english terms" in each language, which confuses the system.

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

I chose Peppertype because it has the better price-performance ratio at the moment.

Excellent and Easy to use AI Tool

Pros

PepperType.ai is a content generation tool that uses Artificial Intelligence to write quality content for you. It's easy to use, affordable and cuts down on time used for writing content. I've been using this tool and I've seen a lot of improvement in the quality of my copywriting. I was able to get better ideas for articles, news and more - and all of this with just a few minutes of work. I love that I can put my most important tasks on the back-burner and let PepperType.ai do the hard work for me. I wanted to create better content with less effort. I needed a tool that could help me create fresh ideas and new angles on old topics. I also didn't want to spend a fortune on hiring copywriters. Highly Recommended

Cons

All features are really great, no cons so far.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Thank you for your great review! We're glad you're enjoying Peppertype.ai so much and we look forward to hearing more about how it's helping you improve your writing.

Sarfaraz from Treks and Trails

Amazing software

Overall expereince has been great, we are saving a lot of money and able to create copies quickly

Pros

Easy of use, ability to create content quickly, reply to reviews quickly, write blog and similar content.

Cons

Not being able to select number of words required for AIDA

Reasons for Choosing Peppertype

We got an higher number of words option so our team can easily work without having to worry on the limits

Reasons for Switching to Peppertype

Cost factor we got an lifetime deal on appsumo

Ariesz Pratama from TRANSIT Investing

Wonderful tool!

I've tried many other AI-based content writing tools, but nothing beats the quality and speed of Peppertype.ai. I highly recommend this tool to you if you want to consistently write great content in a very short time.

Pros

Peppertype.ai is a wonderful tool that has helped me consistently write quality content for my GPT niche. What I love most about this writing tool is that it is so easy to use and quick to learn.

Cons

It is missing a long-form editor (at the writing of this review).

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

Hey Ariesz, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you found Peppertype.ai so easy to use. We're currently working on our long-form editor and will be releasing it once we're sure of the quality. We're also working on additional features, such as adding an automated plagiarism tool, but haven't released it yet because we wanted to perfect it before allowing people to use it. Thank you so much for providing your thoughts and we'd love to hear from you again in the future! Feel free to reach out to us at any time at support@peppertype.ai :)

Nat from M4H

Industry: Writing and Editing

Saves so much time and helps with writer's block

Pros

I was looking for an easy way to save time with my writing. I was happy to find Peppertype.ai, a tool which helps you write content for emails, landing pages, websites, ads and more. It is super easy to use. After activating the app, it took me 2 minutes to start generating content. Not only does it provide many writing options, it is also accurate when writing out sentences and paragraphs. Sometimes I want to write something on my own, but I get stuck. Peppertype.ai is helpful to get me unstuck so that I can keep on going if I want to write something on my own but suddenly suffer from writer's block.

Cons

I write a lot of technical and scientific content. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation out there. I wish there was a counter of some kind that could calculate the potential for misinformation in the content developed.

Response from Pepper Content

Replied August 2021

It's great to hear that you're enjoying Peppertype.ai! We're proud to say that we're the first AI-powered-writing tool geared towards boosting productivity. It's great to hear that it saves you time and that you're loving the fact that you can create content in a few short minutes that would normally take you a long time to write from scratch. If you have any questions or just want to say hi, you can reach us at support@peppertype.ai.