All Writesonic Reviews

Rogerio

Environmental Services, 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2022

An ideal tool for busy lifestyle trainers and consultants with just a few clicks.

Pedro

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Copy ready to deploy

Very straightforward. It's very easy to use and to get value out of it. You just pick the copy type you want, give the platform some orientations, click generate and there you go. I also like that they present the copy with some design. For example, if you request a Facebook Ad, you'll get the copy already in a design that looks like a Facebook Ad. It's easier to envision your copy where you'll use it. I know it's something simple, but it makes an emotional difference.

PROS

As a professional copywriter, I write a lot about different things, and very different types of copy outcomes. And I always been on the lookout for tools that would made my agency and life easier. Some are copywriting AI tools, like Whitesonic. I've tried some. And, so far, Whitesonic is the one that got me the best quality copy. With Whitesonic I've got copy good enough to test without any tweak. I't how good some of the copy was.

CONS

Since it's credits-base, sometimes we generate copy but we don't get the copy we want before the second or third time we generate copy. And we use a credit each time.

Reason for choosing Writesonic

Mostly from the reviews I found.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

Jarvis was too expensive and I rarely got copy that didn't demand some heavy edition. The copy wasn't bad. But it took too much time to get the copy I wanted and I ended up writing it myself without going through it.

Aleisha

Entertainment, 1 employee

Great for Writers

PROS

I was previously a chat-gpt user however I have completey jumped ship now and have moved onto WriteSonic. It is much better suited for my creative writing process and the responses have been really great. I have access to chat gpt-4 so I am getting a better experience on the same engine!

CONS

They is a monthly word limit (except on one of the plans however you cannot access GPT-4 on that) however there are oppotunities to get more free words which i find really nice

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

It wasn't really helping my creative process to be honest, it had a lot of basic responses and if i dared to go into the more dramtic scenes of my writing it would often just create a very tame version that wasnt really useful

1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

"After a long exploration, this is the conclusive answer for achieve a few errands in minutes."

PROS

Consistently they discharge another component that enhance the application. Plus, it is the more straightforward method for making your own computer based intelligence Collaborators shortly, without coding information, and afterward modify them to your business. The client care is extraordinary.

CONS

While Writersonic offers a plenty of helpful elements, one region for development could be its estimating structure. Contingent upon the client's requirements, the membership plans may be viewed as fairly exorbitant contrasted with other composing apparatuses available. Moreover, a few clients might view the computer based intelligence produced content ideas as sometimes misguided or needing refinement.

Todd

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Writesonic -- Constant Network Errors

Decent / Poor I have paid for the top platform subscription but receive very poor customer service

PROS

The competence and thorough nature of the information that the platform provides

CONS

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Constant break downs with the platform and 'network'

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

Because of the so called 'capabilities' of their platform

E

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Writesonic Deliveres

I have maximized my content with Writesonic. I've had several content creating software but writesonic surpassed the group. Perhaps, because of the ease of use and the user friendly platform, I was able to get my content writing done quickly. I post quite a bit and this platform has all the diverse selections available for whatever content you want to write. Usually, I would write 5-10 post a day and stage them on the posting platform scheduled to post on a certain date. I couldn't have managed such a large order without the software, Writesonic. However, the only drawback is the yearly cost. But it's well worth the price in what it can do.

PROS

I love the different features one can use to create the content they need. Even if you have no clue on what you want to write about, this software has the features to help you remove those blocks.

CONS

If I have to choose one thing, would be the pricing. I think Writesonic is very expensive, annually and I can't pay monthly because my major bills are deducted from my account. I don't want my content software to come out monthly but the annual cost is a crazy price but oh so worth it if you can swing it.

It’s fantastic to hear that Writesonic stands out to you in versatility and user-friendliness, enhancing your content creation process! We understand your concerns regarding the pricing structure and appreciate your candor. Your input is invaluable as we consider different pricing options that may offer greater flexibility for our users. Thank you for trusting Writesonic with your content needs and for recognizing the value it brings despite the cost.

Replied March 2024

austin

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Making Content Creation a Breeze!

PROS

This tool has made my life so much easier and has saved me a ton of time.What I love most is how versatile Writesonic is. It's not just for website copy – it helps me with blog posts, social media captions, and even emails. It's like having a creative partner that adapts to whatever vibe I need for my brand.

CONS

Wish i could be better at the prompting so maybe some learning modules on that

Natalie

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Recently tried writesonic

PROS

I recently tried Write Sonic, and it's a standout in the world of AI-generated content. What sets it apart is its ability to capture tone naturally, avoiding the typical robotic feel of AI writing. The product review feature is a game-changer, crafting reviews with a personalized touch. The keyword feature is another highlight. Write Sonic not only suggests keywords but also shows how they would perform. This insight is invaluable for understanding the potential impact of chosen keywords. As someone who values efficiency, I appreciate how Write Sonic streamlines content creation. It's a versatile tool for writers, marketers, and content creators alike.

CONS

Lots of things in Beta. Sometimes hard to tell where on the site i need to go to navigate certain things.

We're thrilled to hear that Writesonic stands out to you in the AI content creation space and that you've found our tone capture and keyword features beneficial! We're aware of the challenges posed by having features in beta, and we're working to improve navigation on our site to enhance user experience. Thank you for your valuable feedback—it's essential for our progress and user satisfaction!

Replied February 2024

Leutlwetse

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

One stop Content generation | Writesonic

for me it made the work load of content planning writing and publishing very easy. now i do most of my tasks in one site, and the results WOW.

PROS

i have been using other similar sites like write-sonic, and i would say i was surprised with the amount of different functions they offer, from generating a photo, writing an SEO optimised article or generating an idea from scratch, in write-sonic, the results wow. Write-sonic is arguably one of the best, like i said they are so many functionalities and the results are amazing. Content creators and marketers should try this ONE.

CONS

So far So good, i havent really spotted anything to pinpoint

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

write-sonic offers great results, and they have one of the best SEO tools of this era

Oliver

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Why Writesonic is fantastic?

It is a fantastic service that does the job that I need it to do very well.

PROS

The fact that it creates amazing quality content very quickly that is of very high quality with good detail and information.

CONS

There isn't really anything about writesonic that I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

The Writesonic material is more detailed and better than quality than the chatgpt material.

We're ecstatic to hear that Writesonic stands out for you with its detailed and high-quality content creation! It's fantastic that you haven't found anything to dislike and that you're pleased with the service. We're committed to maintaining that standard and thank you for making us your preferred choice over ChatGPT Writer. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Replied December 2023

Glenn

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Simple and Fune!

Frustrating to train a bot, but at least Botsonic retains instructions. Writesonic is very good.

PROS

Ease of use and responsiveness of the AI to my instructions.

CONS

Unclear pricing model and implications.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

More options to choose from in Writesonic/Botsonic.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to know that the ease of use and responsiveness of our AI meets your needs. We apologize for any confusion regarding our pricing model. We aim to provide clear and transparent pricing information, and your feedback is valuable in helping us improve. Delighted to hear that Writesonic's variety of options made a positive impact on your switch from ChatGPT. Your satisfaction is our focus!

Replied January 2024

Reviewed October 2023

The Best Ai

It was great!

PROS

Ease of Use: Users can quickly generate content, making it particularly useful for those who need to produce written materials rapidly.Diverse Content Creation: Writesonic supports various types of content creation, such as blog posts, product descriptions, advertisements, and more.Adaptability: The tool allows users to input specific guidelines, ensuring the generated content aligns with their specific needs.Language and Tone Flexibility: Writesonic supports multiple languages and can adjust the tone of the content based on user preferences.

CONS

None really.None really.None really.None really

Better option

daniel

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Excellent service

i love that is a very friendly system and the result is very good

PROS

i love the content creator! amazing AI tool

CONS

the price is sometimes not amazing! specially the word count

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

is more specific about the keywords and more ecreative

Reviewed October 2023

Writesonic for all of your needs

PROS

I really liked using writesonic's chatsonic for artificial intelligence to help with my customers presentations seem more advanced and professional information. I also use its ai image generation for some product simulation. Since I can't use ChatGPT in my country, this has to be the best alternative.

CONS

what I haven't liked about writesonic is that my words finished for this month and haven't received the free 10,000 words update, I hope they haven't discontinued this.

Yasmine

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

A very excellent experience and it helped me a lot in arranging and organizing my ideas to create attractive and good content, especially in the field of marketing and writing articles, especially academic writing. It helps me in creating writing in a very good academic style and with different references and sources, and therefore I recommend using it for students and academics.

PROS

Excellent, it helps me organize my thoughts and arrange them in a good academic style and provides me with very good references from different sources and more information and ideas to create good and attractive content.

CONS

Linguistic and spelling checking, but not much, but in general it is good

Ali Müfit

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Business Development Specialist

Very good writer on Google SEO and easy to use

PROS

good idea . This writesonic my best ai platform an easy using

CONS

Very good writer on Google SEO and easy to use

Noam

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

High Quality Writing Services from Writesonic

Overall, I had a great experience with Writesonic. Their content was of high quality, the customer service was friendly and helpful, and the turnaround time was incredibly fast. However, their pricing is quite high.

PROS

I recently used the writing services from Writesonic, and was extremely impressed with the quality of the work they produced. The content was well-structured, interesting, and engaging. The turnaround time was incredibly fast, and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend!

CONS

Although the quality of the work was great, I found the pricing to be quite expensive. The prices are certainly not accessible to those on a budget.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

One of the superior aspects of Writesonic is their customer service. Their customer service is prompt, courteous, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best possible results. Additionally, the quality of the content they produce is top notch, and the turnaround time is incredibly fast. Compared to other writing services, Writesonic definitely stands out.

Donalda

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Great AI TOOL

Overall this is the best tool Ive used so far and Ive used a lot of them . I think this will be the go to for me for future use

PROS

hatSonic is an amazing chatbot platform that I recently discovered. The interface is easy to use and the chatbot is extremely intuitive. The chatbot can be used to automate customer service tasks, automate sales processes, facilitate customer support and more. I have used ChatSonic to help automate customer service tasks and it has been incredibly helpful. The chatbot has saved me a lot of time and effort and has allowed me to focus on more important tasks. The customer service team has been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have been quick to answer any questions I had and have been very helpful in helping me troubleshoot any issues I had. Overall, I am very impressed by ChatSonic and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an efficient and reliable chatbot platform.

CONS

I have to be very specific with my prompt to get the best results . But that is more a user training requirement and less of the software tool

looking for something with information after 2021 and give more defined results