Browse Writesonic Reviews

Lloyd from Final Touch Lab

Saved tons of time and money!

Pros

Writesonic has helped me with my content creation efforts. I previously had to hire writers to get my content done, but who wants to deal with all of that? The time and money. I have been able to write my blogs and landing pages in minutes, saving me time and money. I couldn't imagine not using this product. I have had great results and highly recommend Writesonic for anyone who is looking for a content creation tool!

Cons

I dislike the initial long form tool but now they have 2.0 long form article writer and its amazing!!

Matthew from Wadham Media

Better than the competition

I'm competent enough in copywriting to produce good content for my clients, but not enough to devote full-time to it. Writesonic allows me to do it full-time without the need for hiring a copywriter, which keeps my costs down and let's me be far more efficient even if I did have a copwriter.

Pros

First off, their entire setup is fantastic and the free use available is great to get started with. Additionally, their pricing is incredibly fair and offers extreme value for money. I also like the addition of multiple languages, which I have rarely seen elsewhere, or at least not to the same degree. Most of all, however, I enjoy the quality of the content it can produce, which I have personally found to be phenonmenal.

Cons

Nothing really. They have a white-labeling option coming soon, which I would like to see. Perhaps they could find more types of content that you wouldn't necessarily think of - TikTok scripts, VSL scripts etc.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Writesonic is friendlier to use and has more features that I can utilize for my business.

Biranchi from Biranchi Writely

Read this before using WriteSonic

Throughout my professional life as a content writer, I have made maximum use of Writesonic and I am averagely satisfied with the product because it has helped me to make the right choice of words, create content faster than usual, get SEO optimized articles, yet I have to edit a lot before using the article. Of course, it makes my work easier but I cannot entirely depend on it. It's not worthy like the software team have mentioned "high quality human level", it has long way to go to match the human level content creation.

Pros

This software is good for writing short marketing content like Facebook AD, catchy lines in websites, etc but you need to give manual touch before publishing the content. However, it makes your content creation process fast and easy.

Cons

In the case of long articles, the software will make it easier for creating content but you need to do a lot of humanely- editing before deploying the content, you cannot rely on the software to create good content.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

I found it easier than Quillbot to generate quality content. Quilbot needs content to generate new content but WriteSonic just needs some keywords to generate new content.

Julieanne from JG Digital Market

Industry: Online Media

The best I've tried in AI writing

I've tried quite a few AI writing tools to help speed up the process of writing blog articles and none have compared to the quality from Writesonic. Where other's sound like they were clearly written by a bot, Writesonic sounds authentic, like it was written by a real and professional human. I mostly use the service to create a first draft of a piece of content, which ends up saving me hours of work. The fact that they first provide options of outlined topics really helps be able to customize your topic and ensure your article has a nice and easy-to-follow flow. Other AI writing tools I've tried are not only more expensive, but tend to spit out random facts and colloquialism that don't sound natural. The one extra step of selecting the best outline of topics is really what sets this service apart, and gives you slightly more control over the direction of you finished piece of content.

Pros

There's so many options for the type of content you're writing, and the accuracy and professional tone of the articles I've had Writesonic create so far have been top notch. The finished piece of writing sounds like it was written by a real human, rather than an obvious bot. The amount of time (and money) Writesonic can save me on an article is incredible.

Cons

While the service is fairly inexpensive (starting at $15/mo for 75 credits) I don't like the credit-based system. Each step of creating a new piece of writing costs a certain amount of credits which makes it difficult to track how many pieces of content you'll get with however many credits you have. When the second step provides 5 options of outlines for your articles, i'm not clear if refreshing those options costs another credit, or if I have the capability to go back to select one of the original outlines suggested. These aren't deal breakers for me with the service, but will take me some more practice to learn the ins and outs of the options available.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Jarvis had less pricing options and the quality didn't seem as great as Writesonic

Haseeb from GadgTecs

December 2021

A great time saver for writing content

So far, the experience has been very good. The interface is nice and easy. Getting completely written articles is also a nice feature. I'll probably be buying this for more use

Pros

I am currently using the free trial and loved the ease via which I can actually write headlines, get ideas for blog posts, and even the writing of actual content! The written content is also unique which passes copyscape.

Cons

At the moment, the content written is via AI and not exactly human-readable and useful for big human blogs (unless you do some editing). Its great for Tier 2 blogs for backlinks and guest posts! However, since I just used the trial version, maybe I haven't explored all the topics fully.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

The quality of Article forge articles isn't very great.

December 2021

Blown away with the Awesomeness of this tool..!!

The overall experience with Writesonic is ultimately awesome. I have been using other tools as well but the variety this tool is providing is so great. If they can add verse generator or idea expander or if we give words and idea and they come up with the form. Rest all great.I'm helping myself write instant articles, checking out the content, coming up with ideas, and creating my own original content here

Pros

The instant conversion of ideas into what I want. It's just like a friend who knows what's in my mind. Good in idea generation,. creating my words into exact form.

Cons

Well if the pricing can be a bit low then that would be great. Rest all good. If Can be given great discounts on yearly basis or monthly basis. 7-8$ per month will be great for me and I will be happy user.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Well, I was looking for free tool and came across this. Undoubtedly it has more features. I'm just concerned with the price. I would love to buy the monthly price if it will be given to me 6-7$ in a month and if I pay monthly.

Christopher from Arcalea

December 2021

Interesting tool - could help amplify content for clients at a faster pace than traditional writing!

We hope to use Writesonic in the future for an offering that would help clients build more content at scale vs the current process that requires so much time for each unique piece.

Pros

There are so many options to choose from when using Writesonic to help prepare written materials. Whether writing a short blog post, redoing a longer white paper into a digestible (user) version, or writing new headlines and descriptions for your favorite ad platform, there are choices and different versions of AI to experiment with - and the options are what we found amazing.

Cons

I'd like to see a full-feature 30 day trial. This could be vetted by a salesperson to make sure users aren't just exploiting the offering to get free services, and the benefit is that, with time, users will see how much this reduces the FTE required to start material for clients. Your content producers can polish the output!

Michael from QNC Entertainment

Shockingly Great

Great enough for me to write this review!

Pros

The Ease of operation, the quality of the writing, whats not to like? As a college grad with a BA in English, this is scary good. Don't get it confused; this is more like a 'pick your own path' sort of AI. It gives you everything you need in less than 5 minutes by just selecting intros, paragraphs, outlines with a click of the button, and boom you got a 500 word article

Cons

The only drawback was they give you one perfect chance for a sample; I made two to be sure it was not a fluke, but on the second one, I was a little too specific, and the titles it generated were not what I was looking for and when I had to do the coin to get a new list of options I did not have enough left to finish, so that was a bummer but otherwise awesome ( price is a little steep as well)

Donatus from DanDeby /Obidon

December 2021

Writesonic an Excellent tool for copy and content writing.

I was practically elated when I discovered that with writesonic I can easily and conveniently turn the ideas in my head into topics, outlines and real blog contents that can captive the audience attention without me overstressing myself. This is indeed a very powerful and helpful invention for all content creators

Pros

The excellent ability displayed by the AI in forming and generating topics for any idea you you put down, creating outlines and the actual content writing is so fascinating and fulfilling.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything not impressive on the features of this software.

Ahmad from Big Bs Enterprise

December 2021

The best ai content writer

Exceptional, I never thought I can be writing thousands of words daily until I started using writesonic.

Pros

The site is very fast, and stress free. All you have to do is provide a topic hint and writesonic will take care of everything for you.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high to some extent, there should be a lesser monthly plan for content writers that are just starting. Even if it will be only for content writer 1.0 alone

One of the best AI Copywriters

I'm very impressed with the result and the UI/UX is also clean and simple. I would like to have the ability to edit the copy generated by AI directly on Writesonic without downloading the output first. Right now, the editor is only available for the AI article writer template.

Pros

I'm using Writesonic is for its AI article writer (still in BETA at the time of this writing). I would say their AI writer is way better than Copysmith's for short-form content (+/- 500 words) and am very impressed with the result where 75% of the content is usable without any editing. I just need to tweak a little bit here and there to finalize it. The AI writer has a workflow to guide us from selecting a topic (put a topic and it generates 10 more refined topics for you to select) to writing an intro and generate the article's outline. And eventually, it writes an article for you based on these inputs. The result came with text editor where you can edit the result directly on Writesonic. Unfortunately, this editor feature is not applied to other templates such as product description, etc. I wish they included the editor in every template so we can edit the copy directly before generating the final output file.

Cons

Templates are minimum but the devs are working to add many more features once they got approval from OpenAI.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

I use both Nichesss for unlimited generation of social media captions, blog post ideas, etc and Writesonic to generate product description and article. They both go hand in hand. Copy.ai is very good but quite expensive and Copysmith does not produce as good quality as Nichesss and Writesonic.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

The result is way better and the usage of the credit is more generous.

Mark from Amairen Inc.

AI Writing Assistant That Gets The Ball Rolling

This software is enjoyable to use. You never have to start with a blank state, so it always helps to "get the ball rolling". Writing copy can be a difficult task, especially without an idea of what to write about. Writesonic helps get you 60% - 70% of the way there so you can focus on editing and getting your copy out there.

Pros

Writesonic is a tool that was designed to help writers create content. The problem is that most writers stare at a blank page and can't think of what to write. Writesonic is an AI assistant that is designed to help create content for your business. It is designed to help write product descriptions, blogs, advertising copy, landing pages, and a lot more. It is a simple tool that will help you create content quickly and easily. You input some needed information about the subject you are writing about and the software will create 3-5 options (depending on selection) for you to work with. It's great that I can then export the content through download or copy to continue working with my team.

Cons

Never quite been a fan about credit systems, so if there is a downfall it would be this. It is understandable as sustainability for the company is always key.

Wawan from Individual

Industry: Online Media

Amazing AI Tool to Create Articles Quickly

I am very satisfied using this AI based article creation tool. All the features available in Writesonic are very useful, I use the article creation feature for websites. After entering keywords, you will be presented with various titles that will later be created for your article. After that, there is also a writing format that can be adjusted to your needs. This tool has a simple and easy to use user interface. You can use this tool for beginners. If you have problems with writing articles, Writersonic can assist you in presenting articles of satisfactory quality.

Pros

Many people do not have much time to make their website articles. And in fact, many of them have more than one website so it takes a lot of time to create articles. You don't have to worry about writing articles anymore because Writesonic App makes everything easy. Keep in mind, they support up to 18 languages ​​for creating articles. For a trial, you are given free access to create the first article. The account will be filled with credits that can be exchanged for creating articles, digital ads copy, copywriting formulas, etc. Each menu requires a different amount of credit. I am using it for the first time in creating website articles. To make an article it takes 1 to 7 credits, it all depends on the settings we make for the article. After determining the keywords, you will be given a choice of many titles to create for your article. After selecting it, you will also be given the option to create an article structure that will be generated. It's very easy to use this app, you don't have to worry and even beginners can use it.

Cons

For a trial account, it is only provided with free credit which is not much so that not all features can be tried. Hopefully Writersonic will add more credits in the future.

Pedro from Martins Media Group

Copy ready to deploy

Very straightforward. It's very easy to use and to get value out of it. You just pick the copy type you want, give the platform some orientations, click generate and there you go. I also like that they present the copy with some design. For example, if you request a Facebook Ad, you'll get the copy already in a design that looks like a Facebook Ad. It's easier to envision your copy where you'll use it. I know it's something simple, but it makes an emotional difference.

Pros

As a professional copywriter, I write a lot about different things, and very different types of copy outcomes. And I always been on the lookout for tools that would made my agency and life easier. Some are copywriting AI tools, like Whitesonic. I've tried some. And, so far, Whitesonic is the one that got me the best quality copy. With Whitesonic I've got copy good enough to test without any tweak. I't how good some of the copy was.

Cons

Since it's credits-base, sometimes we generate copy but we don't get the copy we want before the second or third time we generate copy. And we use a credit each time.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Mostly from the reviews I found.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Jarvis was too expensive and I rarely got copy that didn't demand some heavy edition. The copy wasn't bad. But it took too much time to get the copy I wanted and I ended up writing it myself without going through it.

SHANE from DirectLink Auto

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project

Especially when I feel stuck with writing, it saves me a lot of time and effort. With Writesonic, instead of engaging a freelance copywriter to assist with my product descriptions, I can now get that job done much faster whenever I need it.

Pros

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project you can think of in the field of business and has tools for a wide range of copy types. A lot of the suggestions are accurate encapsulations of the point you are trying to convey based on the keywords you enter. In my opinion, some of the generated texts almost seem as if they were written by a human copywriter. Even with some edits, you'll find something that fits your brand voice.

Cons

After all, Writesonic is run by artificial intelligence, so its copies may not be 100% accurate. It's still necessary to reshape and modify some of their outputs to appear more human-like. Some of their outputs still sound a bit strange and robotic, so some rearranging and modifying are likely to be necessary. It's helpful that they provide numerous copy options, but it can also feel overwhelming. To help me decide better which option will work best for my requirements, I wish they offered samples of different copy types. They recently reduced the number of copied outputs generated (for example, product listings) from 10 to 5, while maintaining the same cost per generation.

Writesonic Helped Me Write Better Emails, Articles and Marketing Copy

Writing articles, emails, and reports or even marketing copy for my private business has not always been an easy job for me. I tested several ai writing support and none of them has got my attention as Writesonic did. Writesonic is my preferred writing assistant and blog writing tool because it automates every stage of the content writing process, directing and assisting me in producing quality content quickly. This saves me a lot of time, which allows me to write blog posts faster and spend more time doing other things. Since the tool is so easy to use, I was able to figure it out in a matter of minutes without prior knowledge or guidance. Not only does it speed up my writing, but it also results in better material at an average cost.

Pros

This software has assisted me in producing high-quality content more quickly. I've experimented with other ai-based writing products, but they were either too expensive or the content was terrible. Writesonic is almost flawless. It actually functions without a hitch. No learning curve required to use this tool.

Cons

I'm extremely pleased with the Writesonic marketing copy method. The tool is still improving but to me, one of the areas that need improvement is the UI (user interface). Plus I'd love to see the content expander character cap raised to about 500, even 600 characters or more.

Too Expensive.

Jordan from Blue Highlighted Text

A great rival for Jarvis.ai

Just tried it and it's a great economic alternative to Jarvis.AI

Pros

I love how quickly I was able to create a piece of content devoid of repeats and grammatical errors.

Cons

Unabled to add more AI content once produced. You can manually write to lengthen the content, but you can't push a button to add H2 sections for instance. Also it doesn't API with Surfer SEO.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Easier to use initially and faster to create content drafts.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Well I'm still using both. But found that Writersonic is better at the initial stage of content creation.

Mustafa from Avus

My work has been simplified, my productivity has increased and I have been faster. Thanks WriteSonic

As I mentioned in other comments, it was a coincidence that I met Write Sonic. But then I started to create product descriptions for my e-shop with WriteSonic and frankly, customer interest increased and my work was simplified. On the other hand, I had to write articles for 19 different titles on a site where I was creating content. I thought this job would never end, but I can say that WriteSonic came to my rescue here as well. The articles created are quite long and very readable. In general, I recommend using it for people who create different projects to earn additional income.

Pros

I met WriteSonic while doing research to write product descriptions more easily in the store I opened for additional income. Writesonic makes it very easy for those who are trying to do additional work on the internet with many different artificial intelligence writing categories it offers. You can write a product description in e-commerce, you can even adjust how you want to address the customer. If you want to advertise, you can also prepare interesting advertising texts on WriteSonic. The biggest advantage it offers is definitely that it is easy and simplifies your work a lot. It also offers use for different projects. For example, if you are lazy to write an article for a content site, you can easily write an article between 1-7 Credits and it works very well. WriteSonic has made my work easier with the advantages it offers and the quick feedback of its team helped me choose WriteSonic.

Cons

When I first started using it, I thought the interface design could be improved a bit. The reason I thought about it was that it tired me out as a design. Of course I only say this as UX. Afterwards, I got used to its design and started spending longer periods of time. Another point was the process of manually defining the free credit rights granted to the account. Although this was a feature that I did not like at first, it stopped being a problem as I got incredibly fast feedback afterwards. Honestly, I don't have a problem right now, except that the prices are a little high.

Rutendo from University of Kyrenia

December 2021

The quickest content generating AI tool

Writesonic is very user-friendly and generally takes a very short period of time to generate an article. It is very easy to follow up the process because it itemizes the article and walks you through all the stages. The pricing is also fair enough compared to other AI writing tools.

Pros

The content generated by the AI is very unique even when run against a plagiarism checker. It generates a whole article in a very short period of time which gives me more time to work on other stuff. I usually use this software to get a draft of an article I'll be working on and many times the draft I get is almost good as it is. The text is can be downloaded easily and you can edit out some parts if you don't want them. The generated content does not make it obvious that AI was used which is one of the best things I like about Writesonic.

Cons

I can say I don't like the credit system because I find it a bit confusing and I have to use credits each time I want to make a small change to my text.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Jarvis was on the expensive side for me

John from Lyons Web Solutions LLC

Writesonic is the best quick AI tool!

Great experience from the start - has helped me generate a ton of content.

Pros

It is fast and accurate. You can purchase a monthly plan or credits on the fly. Great tool with the flexibility to be able to to pick it up and put it back down for a while without paying crazy monthly fees.

Cons

There are no huge downfalls. The one thing I had an issue with (AI article writer 1.0) they have since fixed in version 2.0 which is better in many other ways as well.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

cost, tools available, ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

cost was better for the amount i used it. both tools are great though.

Writesonic is great for starting up your content marketing!

With Writesonic, I can write articles that speak the pain of business owners and their customers. That is why my writings have a lot of readers nowadays.

Pros

Writesonic has all of the components I need for my day-to-day article writings and blogs. Not only that it's easy to maneuver, but it also provides a lot of ideas for my topics.

Cons

Personally, it is quite pricey for personal users like me. Most of the AI content writers are much affordable than this one.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

It's much easier to use and it all has the tools I need for my writings!

Carolina from CCBHS

Industry: Mental Health Care

If you want quality visitors this is a MUST HAVE account!

Easy to use and user friendly portal. No learning curved needed. Almost just copy and paste process. The pricing is affordable as compared to other AI text/article generators.

Pros

I have tried numerous AI articles and I cancelled ALL my accounts because these programs never delivered my expectations BUT Writesonic exceeded my expectations. All you need is 100 to 150 words to generate a UNIQUE and Quality contents/articles. I'm the laziest person when it comes to writing articles but this is just really helpful to a blogger/agency like myself.

Cons

So far NO bad experiences! Maybe that sounds too good to be true but seriously guys I'm really impressed with the software. I will buy the Annual subscription in few days from now.

Quality, User friendly

Frank from ReverseAds.de

WriteSonic Review: The Pros and Cons of this Writing Service

Love the tool. It gives you many different types of content possibilities. I find it easy to use so that was relieving. I've tried other copy tools and many times ended up frustrated at the amount of info you need to enter to get a piece of content. Sometimes you'll just use it to get ideas on copy scripts you want to write your self, definitely helps with writer's block. Really enjoying the quality of the AI in this platform. The credit limit is a bit disheartening. It's a great product and would love to see stacking options.

Pros

Great. Plenty of templates available (you pick your preferences from the homepage). Comes with several templates to try out Good for copywriting campaigns. For example, I can generate a promo about the perfect love song by analyzing songs my friend likes. Works well. The quality is excellent, I'm getting an average of 90% of my article length each time

Cons

In my opinion, the usability is hard to grasp. The first time you use the tool you need to sit and think of a topic you would like to write about and it is hard to focus if you don't have a well written sample that you know already. Unable to get more resources It took me a long time to find the resources about copywriting I wanted to use in the tool. I ended up with a plethora of stuff that I didn't need. I needed to narrow it down and the process of doing so was quite lengthy. A little bit expensive The editor isn't too bad. It doesn't have a freestyle, but it works fairly well for the most part.

Muhammad from Weave

December 2021

"This is the best stage for content showcasing I've at any point utilized."

The best thing about writesonic is that it makes them paralyze highlights for blog thoughts, and furthermore gives content to different stages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, item advertisements, and considerably more. Writesoni give me an itemized blog/article on every point and assisted me with elegantly composed and SEO-streamlined substance. I truly adored utilizing this stage. I'm constantly confounded with regards to how to get a blog subject to compose a blog/article about and furthermore anticipating sharing some substance for my organization's social channels also yet don't have a clue how to do that. In any case, Writesonic has made everything simple and straightforward for me to do.

Pros

it's very easy to handle use and very good interface to understand. There's nothing like complexity

Cons

Should I say credits haha Nah, I love everything about writesonic.

Matthew from Detox & Cure

Logical Work Flow

This has been great for helping approach a different structure to writing where I can go down rabbit holes and get lost in the weeds. If what I need is a basis to start and then flesh things out in more technical detail, this really helps with getting those broad stroked down in the beginning.

Pros

Once I got my head around how things were laid out, the workflow presented as a logical manner to approach projects. The credits provided allowed enough of an opportunity to test this out to see what the end result looked like. I'm happy with the outcome.

Cons

My first instance was a bit rushed and I didn't really look at the options closely enough to get a sense of what was going on. Maybe I was just too eager to find out what the end product would look like. I eventually found the section I was looking for and things got a lot better from there.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

The trial process was fully open and provided for complete transparency. The end result was legible and read well. And the plagiarism checks were clear. Others were too inconsistent with how they put things together. Incongruence with the topic showed that their AI was taking far too broad an approach to a topic.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Better approach to the workflow and more options on how blog content was formulated in sections.

Ken from M. Enterprises

Industry: Writing and Editing

Writesonic Is The AI Landing Page 'King!'

Pros

With all the AI tools popping up, Writesonic is doing something that is rare -- CONSISTENTLY evolving the product and making it better FAST. The one thing that Writesonic does leaps and bounds beyond the competition is AI Landing pages. I'm not sure what formula they're using, and I have tested MANY of them, but they can't hold a candle to Writesonic. Their system on creating a blog is also AWESOME and complete. It takes you from step to step. I'm pleased with Writesonic and I look forward to it making my job easier. The objective is ALWAYS to work SMARTER NOT HARDER! Thank you for a good job, Writesonic Team:)

Cons

The only con I see is the credit system, but the software development more than makes up for that. In other words, you can tell they're using their resources to move fast in implementing a SOLID product. So, this may not be a con to most. Love the software, however.

Claudia from Lemoncube

Efficient, high quality content writing tool

As busy marketing and consulting professionals that are trying to leverage most of the content writing we do by ourselves, the precision and accuracy with which the Writesonic takes the research we have done and converts it into a fantastically crafted narrative requiring only minimal edits on our end, is a lifesaver.

Pros

Writesonic is a great online tool for swamped marketers on a shoestring budget. The price is definitely amazing for the quality of the content generated. The article and listicle ideas generator produce top notch content that I can use with little to no need to edit it before publishing. Being able to choose a writing voice in the content rephraser and sentence expander tools has really helped us capture our target audience. The landing page copy was very easily integrated into our new landing page design and provided a well-phrased basis for us to continue building our site.

Cons

Increasing the maximum word count for the content rephraser and sentence expander would be great. Additionally, it would be helpful to incorporate a drop-down selection of a type of voice one would like the content written in. There may be uncertainty regarding the types of voices that are available and being able to scroll through multiple trigger keywords (ie. passionate, brand-voice, salesy, pitch, etc.) and get an idea of the feasible options would be assist in decision-making.

Sushil from Welclick Studio

Industry: Photography

This is an entire content marketing package

From generating eye-catching content for landing pages to social media advertisement, high-quality blog posts generation, to paraphrasing, everything can be done excellently with Writesonic. I feel this product is adding value to the creatives and content marketing part of our business.

Pros

I'm so fascinated by the breadth of services it provides within a single dashboard. Among all of its content generation features, I like how it automatically generates varieties of social media advertisement copies upon inputting a sentence.

Cons

I'm not too fond of its credit system because, with its starter plan, it only provides seventy-five credits per month; instead, it should work on delivering minimum features but for the entire duration of one month.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

We chose Writesonic over its alternative products because the quality of the content it generates is quite impressive.

Ron from Crossintegral

Writesonic Review with Examples Written by the Software Itself

I think that my overall experience with Writesonic can be best explained by Writesonic itself. I only entered "Writesonic" as the name of the product and a few descriptive keywords (specifically: "better marketing copy, effortless, resonates with others") which were taken from Writsonic's own website and selected "product description" for the marketing copy I desired. Here are two unedited paragraphs of text that were produced by the software itself: "We believe in the power of words. We're not kidding. We believe that words can build bridges, change minds, and even rewrite history. That's why we're so passionate about helping you get your words heard. It's why we exist. From our offices in Brooklyn and San Francisco, we help entrepreneurs, startups, and top global brands communicate their message with clarity and voice. We'll work with you to find the right message for your audience - the one that resonates - that will get people talking about what you're doing." "Writesonic is a tool that helps you create marketing copy. It's really easy to use: just type in the keywords and phrases you want to optimize, and Writesonic will come up with phrases that are better than anything you could have come up with. The phrases are effortless and resonate with your customers." Again, absolutely nothing was changed. The AI-generated content produced by Writesonic is truly astounding. I am thoroughly impressed.

Pros

I was most impressed by the natural-sounding English produced by Writesonic. As an English teacher, I never thought that somthing that well-written would ever be written by a machine in my lifetime.

Cons

I was initially skeptical that Writesonic might not be the best value for the money just after purchasing as it was a bit more expensive than other options. However, my fears were soon allayed when I saw the beautiful copy the software could produce.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

I felt that the copy produced by Writesonic was much more natural and less robotic-sounding than the other product.

Bilal from TechTaalk

Best AI Writing Tool

My experience was great and I fell in love with writesonic. I have used Jarvis before but writesonic is just perfect.

Pros

The main thing I like about writesonic is it's different than other writing tools when you are going to write a complete blog post. You just need to follow few steps and it will generate an amazing blog post for you. Other writing tools required many steps to follow or write just a portion of the post but this tool provides you everything just a few times. It's 100 times faster than other tools.

Cons

There are not much free points available. Subscription is compulsory

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

A complete blog post written in just few minutes and steps

Alexander from Future World Creations

Why I chose Writesonic.

Well my experience with Writesonic has been absolutely mind blowing from the start !!! I was so amazed by the software, that I now use it for the most part of the content that I provide on my website. I trust the software, because it just WORKS !!! ( honestly, most of the time it does an even better job than I could hahah )

Pros

Well I was a bit skeptical at first, and just couldn't believe it until I had experienced it myself. But as soon as I entered the site and signed up, I noticed the simplicity of Writesonic. I generally make use of the A.I. that Writesonic provides. I would recommend anyone to just try it out and be amazed. Its truly incredible......I mean, never before has it been this easy to generate a professionally written article that really stands out !!! And it's literally done for you in a matter of seconds !!! So seriously, if you write any type of content, and are looking for a way to speed things up and get more articles online, without all the hard work and hassle that it would normally ask from you... .then WRITESONIC is deffinatly worth you're while. Even if you're not a writer at all, check it out and see for yourself how briliant this new A.I. bot really is !!!

Cons

To be truly honest, I haven't come across any issues or problems whiles using the software. (yet) But if I have to mention something, then that would be the fact that the software uses a credit system. But then again, it's well worth every single penny !!!

John from Wellington Boschworth Commercial Technologies

Industry: Information Services

This helps a lot for small business owners

Write sonic was easy to use and easily integrated with my wix site and zapier account. I was worried that it wouldn't be user friendly but I was wrong.

Pros

I like the many templates it offers. The SEO and keywords it uses is a life saver for someone who doesn't know about the SEO process.

Cons

I feel that they need to give more credits for projects. One comple project can really drain your credits. It forces you to get a higher package.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

The price and the quality of the digital content.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Felt that snazzy wasn't giving me good option from it AI made content. I would get options that would repeat the same thing I wrote.

impressed by

I was really impressed by the quality and ease of use. 5 stars for sure. Its a great tool for content marketers of all seniority levels.

Pros

Working with big brands and content marketing for over 12 years now I was impressed by the speed and quality of the drafts it produces for the blog posts. It does save a lot of time on creating posts. You just select the topic, the outline and it creates a very nice and clear structure to it, besides gathering really interesting keywords that are not obvious but do make a lot of sense. I was also impressed that it even included call to actions to our e-commerce website. The website is very intuitive

Cons

basically MINOR things, that are not a must have right now. I would make a way to save the drafts easily. right now you can to copy and paste Even though the app does this seamless without my input, it would be nice to have a SEO keyword search and input field when creating blog posts. so you can tweak those.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

interface usability, diverse use cases besides blog posts and most importantly: quality of the output

Onum from Marketing Agency

Best content and artificial intelligent software

The business problem writesonic has solve is the hours of writing blog post and advertising and also emails. I have realized that things can be done in minutes.

Pros

It is easy to navigate yourself as a user around without wondering where to click before starting.

Cons

One of the con's about the software is that it does not have other features like qoura answers and other forms of ads content apart from Facebook & google.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

It has the quora answer stuffs

Yanina from Mega Seguridad

¡La solución de mis problemas!

Writesonic es mi aplicación favorita,sin necesidad de descargar nada, me facilitó tener copywriting para cada una de mis publicaciones o posteos, día a día era un estrés pensar en tener variedad en mis textos, pero lo más importante, que sea buenos a la hora de captar clientes, y Writesonic me solucionó todos mis problemas.

Pros

Tiene muchas opciones de generar texto,y son muy buenos y lo que más me gusta es que te dan muchas opciones a elegir, sin dudas, es lo que más me gustó, tener la opción de elegir entre tantas opciones.

Cons

Que te dan pocos creditos, pero considero que es lo necesario para enamorarse de este sistema!

Talha from Weave

Must have tool for creative agencies

Amazing experience so far

Pros

Writesonic is a gamechanger for my agency. With a click of a button, I can generate a complete landing page. I get 3 variations of content so that I can choose the one I like the best. Additionally, The content rewrite feature is top of the line

Cons

Writesonic has this concept of Cerdits. Whenever I want to use a feature, it uses credits. So I am scared to try something out multiple times to get perfect results, because I will run out of credits. The high end pricing tiers provide unlimited credits, but they are expensive for a SMB

Opal from Medium

Industry: Research

The Innovation Behind the Creative Mind of AI

It was sensible. It transformed my ability to congregate my thoughts into outlines and generated the appropriate content. Little fussing around, and your article is ready to publish. Saving huge amounts of time and energy. Still with your original thoughts and ideas. Plus, it learns as you go. I have had a couple of minor glitches, but the company is great to deal with, and I am delighted. Thank you, team Writesonic!

Pros

Learning to communicate your content requirements is essential. The software is brilliant and inspirational. There are a few minor glitches as it is new and under development. The features offered are impeccable and note-worthy. It makes the chore of writing an outline virtually non-existent. Best product on the market. It does not allow for a person to pay monthly rather than yearly. Other than that, extremely impressed. It was streamlined and easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Nonetheless, it is revolutionary. The software predicts your writing style and is highly receptive to your perspective. Arriving at a complete overview of the topic you write about. I was amazed and proud to work alongside AI. Thank you, Writesonic. You have the best product on the market.

Cons

The pay feature is yearly, I would prefer monthly.

My Time Savior for Digital Marketing

The biggest benefits that I got from it: expand my content longer, summary the content for social media posting, multiple purpose uses (email, social media, blog, article, etc.)

Pros

I love Writesonic because it has multiple functions to use for multiple platforms of social media. Today, I chose Wirtesonic because of my old manager, he suggested me to use it and upgrade the account. I have tried and I am quite interested in their content generators for my media article as I am not good at long-form writing and company needs a article for media to publish in Cambodia.

Cons

It's quite good for me right now, but I think they don't have the trial for all user to experience all functions on 7 days instead of credits, btw, I'm still okay with it.

No trial to use

December 2021

The best writing tools for AI Article Writer 2.0 with advanced artificial intelligence

First I got the best solution to write very fast using AI Article Writer feature, Furthermore, in the creation of article content, it is very easy to use step by step. The benefits that I get are very diverse, starting from the ideas that pop up to create a work after using one of the features in Writersonic and for me ordinary people are also very quick to understand the features in Writersonic, I recommend it for you guys. internet business people to use Writesonic, Thank you..

Pros

I like the results of Article Writer 2.0, the results make me satisfied because after I check plagiarism on one of the plagiarism checking sites the results are strong such as writing yourself intelligence made by Writesonic is highly recommended for bloggers and internet business people to immediately use this Writesonic as your work tool, thank you Writesonic

Cons

I don't think personally there's anything that makes me dislike the features in Writersonic because one of the featured features I use, AI Article Writer 2.0, is so satisfying to support my work as a content creator who has to write content every day.

Borja from Borja

December 2021

You just got ♥♥♥ by Writesonic.

"With Writesonic's AI writing assistant, you can generate high-quality, human-level blog posts, landing pages, emails, product descriptions, digital ads and more in seconds." I was extremely skeptical at first. Who needs this? I have a degree in English literature. Why would there be a need for me to use a writing assistant? All that changed when I trial Writesonic and started typing "I am ________." In less than 2 minutes it generated what read like an engaging story about someone who had been through something with

Pros

No more struggles with writing- Writesonic makes it easy! With this AI assistant, i can generate high quality social media content and more in seconds. So i have more time to focus on what's important- your business!

Cons

What's i like least is limitation by credit (start by 40 credit) is very low

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

As a business owner, one of the most important things i do is to create content. A lot of people think they're experts at this and go ahead with creating their own content without realizing how much time it will take away from their other responsibilities. With Writesonic's AI writing assistant, i'm able to generate high-quality blog posts in seconds so that i can spend more time on other aspects of my company.

Beat the price hikes. Save money.

Simple and straightforward. There is a very little learning curve to use it and get value out of it. All you have to do is choose the type of copy you want, give the platform some orientations, then click generate. When you request a Facebook advertisement, for example, you'll receive the copy already designed as a Facebook advertisement. Although it may seem small, it has a profound effect on me emotionally. Moreover, when you specify a topic, it produces a well-written piece of content without any hassle.

Pros

As a copywriter, I write about a wide range of topics and copy outcomes. Also, I'm always looking for tools that will simplify my agency's operations. A good example is Writesonic, an artificial intelligence tool for copywriting. There are some I've tried. To date, Writesonic has been able to get me the best copy. Using Writesonic, I obtained a copy I can test without tweaking. I was blown away by some of the copywriting.

Cons

As a result of the credit system, we must use several credits to obtain the desired content. We waste more credits without getting relevant data.

Juan from Denver Public Schools / College View Elementary

Using Writesonic in the Education field

Overall Writesonic has helped my business as well as my personal life by not spending as much time crafting emails and content off the top of my head Im able to focus more on the lessons and products that Im attempting to create.

Pros

I've been using Writesonic for the past couple of months not only to help with crafting emails that are sent out to potential customers but also to craft school-wide emails that are sent out to my staff. Writesonic has allowed me to compose emails, create blog posts, and much more faster than usually doing it myself. The process is simple and easy to understand with its flow-like interface that walks you step by step when using the product for the first time.

Cons

One of the significant features that I would say is missing would be editing the content it produces. It is excellent for creating the content, but it's sometimes difficult to follow, or it might have some grammatical errors.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

It was one of the top listed AI writing assistants that was advertised on a website.

Sameer from ALC Innovations

Overcome writer's block with article and blog writing

Great for those who tend to mull over blank pages not knowing how to get started! Definitely changed some aspects of the way I write. Writing / ideating of content is now a more efficient process and not as stressful as it was in the pre-AI era.

Pros

Helps me overcome writer's block (this is a huge one for me!!) Fast, neatly designed UI Delivers relatively better quality content generation Super easy to get started with and to start producing good starter content in minutes

Cons

Credit consumption system is a bit unclear... we don't always know what we are using credits for Output can get stuck in a rut sometimes, and regeneration produces very similar versions without new viewpoints (and yet it does consumes credits)

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Writesonic has a nicer user experience, and the Landing page feature is a differentiator. Although I would say I use it along with, not instead of, some other AI writing products. I believe Writesonic does produce higher quality of output in the blog/article sections - in terms of language generation.

Mohan from Imurgence Learning

Unmatched Product

Exceptional product , its not in the competition as there is no product close to it.

Pros

I have practically tried most of the Automated article generation tools, including Menterprise, articlegenerator, articleforge, Peppertype, articleforge ,kafkai and ai-writer. While article forge does manage to come a little close, its not comparable to writesonic as its text only, headers usually dont come up. Also as we move from generic to niche content , the only winner is writesonic. From a feature perspective, it has versatility of being used as social media content to topic recommendation. Never try article generator, its useless. Its very user friendly and even for a technical subject creates relatively amazing content.

Cons

I would not say these are cons of the product, rather recommendation to add. Wish they had allowed the discount coupon available for monthly and yearly subscriptions to pay as you go model as well. Nevertheless their pricing is the most economical.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Product quality is exceptional, i don't need to edit content after generation. Pricing is also relatively moderate.

Lark from Rise Farming

Industry: Farming

December 2021

Best tool for content writing!

A very easy and perfect AI tool, it follows a simple and basic template but is not limited to that. It certainly is not a tool for professionals but if you want to get started on content writing I recommend it. Really love Writesonic!

Pros

Very easy to understand the interface of Writesonic. Very easy to use and provides 99% perfect and hig quality content. Very speedy and affordable tool.

Cons

I have nothing to write any cons about Writesonic because of its excellent performance.

Nicolas from NAVI

Possitively impressed

You should thank the person that spoke to you about this magic tool. Really, it's very easy to use, very affordable and get you results in no time. I've started with the free trial and now I'm a happy subscriber. Of course, this si not written with AI, but I'm very optimistic about thinking in every possible use, and of course, i feel very smart using it.

Pros

A lot has been written about how AI will help/threaten our jobs. As a marketing agency owner, never would imagined that AI software will be available with this impressive ease of use in 2021 (when I've subscribed). Now my reduced copywriting team has an opportunity to make big improvements to their job, and I have a secret weapon tool to make a bold paragraph, lead text or ad copywriting, just in time and with impressive results.

Cons

Interface is in english, but you can always translate it to your language via browser. It requires a bit of practice to learn how to use the agorythm right, but you can always start with the free trial and get instant results.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

Copyshark is more limited in text extension for the input, and also, the output quality is better at Writesonic.

Matthew from AMPM futures

Industry: Information Services

Brillant Clever Tool

It is easy to use and that is what I need more than anything

Pros

When my mind became tired and i needed to write an article Writesonic did most of the hardwork. The AI produced a basic article that I could then polish manually. Really easy

Cons

At first it took a little getting used to. It is far from perfect when writing long form but I guess that is to be expected.

Reasons for Choosing Writesonic

Jarvis was confusing. Article forge a little too pricey

Kristoff from Krees Talks

A Total Lifesaver

Easy to use, effective, and the outputs make so much sense. Will be considering switching to a higher premium once I get the budget.

Pros

Writesonic offers the best solutions for copywriting and content writing. I was able to produce several blog articles in seconds, without having to worry about rankings because they surely rank among others. The AI makes sense, and it does not put ramblings on the articles. The articles make sense, to be honest. I love using it.

Cons

I wish they can pull the price a bit lower especially for starting businesses, but they're the best.

Reasons for Switching to Writesonic

It was too expensive for such a limited capacity.

Kamal from SaiGyan

One of Best AI Content Writing

One of the best AI Articles generator

Pros

When You write an article through these Ai tools there is no Plagiarism, When I see the content I feel the same way I have also written

Cons

I really loved all the features I used till now, but I want to add if there would be an option of customization of word length because we want to write more than 2000 words than I would really be happy, Still I am happy

BIbek from Thebloggerspage

Industry: Computer Networking

Best AI article generator I have ever used

I m full time content marketer and most of my time spend on writing articles for clients and myself. I have a firm which sell fresh SEO optimized articles. Writing article is most time consuming work, but after finding this tool, it makes my live more easier. I really loved this tool and now my all team member use this tool to generate articles. I m getting more clicks on google after i started using this article generator tool. Content produced with this tool is awesome. I just can not explain how much i m happy with this tool.

Pros

Just put the title and get content ideas, wow that is amazing. And its article roadmap feature is also mind blowing. Just put your desire title and get your article roadmap ready.

Cons

Till now i do not think any features should be improved. All are mind blowing.