All Jasper Reviews

**INSTANTLY** Get People To Convert On Your Site Using Conversion.ai

Lawrence

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Jasper.ai is the smartest AI copy generation tool that I've used so far.

I love Jasper.ai! It's so easy to use and the quality of the AI generated copy is really good. I've used it to write Facebook ads, website copy, and more, and it's definitely worth the money. Highly recommend!

PROS

It writes surprisingly humanlike copy for an AI. I've tested a bunch of these generators and Jasper seems to be the most accurate in writing what I want it to.

CONS

Sometimes it takes a bunch of generations to get what I want, and it all counts against the word limit on your plan. You can get refunded for 20% of your bad generations, but it just isn't enough for some things that take about 50 tries to get the perfect generations.

Reason for choosing Jasper

Free trial led to me realizing that it's very accurate. It also does blogs quite well.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

Not entirely a switch, but I've found Jasper.ai to be more accurate in many cases.

Nicholas

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Great experience with Jasper AI!

Jasper AI has several features including Machine Learning, Activity Dashboard, Automated Text Generation, Auto Save , Content Management; hence you can enjoy great experience with it. Get the latest data in your area of operation with Jasper!

PROS

I enjoy great experience in automated text generation, It generate up to date information with high accuracy. The activity dashboard is easy to understand and use. With jasper am able to gather necessary information that facilitate in decision making process for my business.

CONS

The content generated by jasper AI is more robotic, in the future improve your tools to generate more human like generated contents.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

I experienced several downtime with the application.

Lori

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

LoriLu's Jasper Review

PROS

Jasper has good conversational skills. It's quick to get started and no prompt guides are needed. It is well structured. It want to the work for you but it will get you 3 steps closer to getting the work done yourself.

CONS

It provides a lot of great features but cost a little much.

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Jasper AI Review 2022

I have been using Jasper for several months now and I have found it to be an invaluable tool. As a busy professional, I often find myself short on time and struggling to stay organized. Jasper has helped me enormously in both of these respects. First, it is an extremely user-friendly platform that is very easy to navigate. Second, it has a wide range of features that are designed to help users like me stay on top of their work. In particular, I love the fact that I can set deadlines and receive reminders when they are approaching. This has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion! Overall, I would highly recommend Jasper to anyone who is looking for a writing assistant that can help them stay organized and improve their productivity.

PROS

Jasper is a writing assistant that can help you with various types of writing, from business reports to personal letters. It has a number of features that make it helpful for both experienced writers and those who are just starting out. One of the most useful features is the ability to set goals for your writing. For example, you can tell Jasper that you want to write a certain number of words in a certain amount of time, and it will track your progress and give you feedback. This can be helpful if you're trying to meet a deadline or just stay on track with your writing goals. Another useful feature is Jasper's grammar checker. This can be helpful for catching errors that you might otherwise overlook. Overall, Jasper is a helpful tool for writers of all levels of experience.

CONS

Jasper is a great AI writing assistant that I have been using for a while. It has helped me to become a better writer by providing feedback and suggestions on my writing. However, there are some cons that I have found with Jasper. First, the program is not always accurate in its feedback. Sometimes it will make suggestions that are not relevant to the context of my writing. Second, Jasper can be pricey for some users. The monthly subscription can be quite expensive for someone who is just starting out as a writer. Overall, Jasper is a great tool for writers, but it does have its drawbacks.

Reviewed March 2024

Excellent for Individual and Team Efficiencies

PROS

You can use Jasper to brainstorm, reformulate ideas, organize thoughts, and write much faster than you would if starting from scratch. Overall, it has introduced tangible individual and team efficiencies and we are very happy with the constant improvements made to the platform!

CONS

We were not grandfathered to maintain the initial sign up price, but I know if was just a matter of time that our monthly costs for using the app would increase.

Josphat

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Highly Versatile AI writing Assistant

Jasper's user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. It is easy to navigate through the different features and access all the tools I need. The assistant's responses are prompt and accurate for seamless marketing content generation.

PROS

Jasper has been invaluable in helping me with various types of writing, including marketing copies, articles, and even Google Ads. Whether I need help with research, generating ideas, or organizing my thoughts, Jasper is always able to provide unique ideas and suggestions.

CONS

The price is a bit high, though the value is unparalleled.

Al Amin

Reviewed November 2022

Best for short form and attractive writing assistant.

I have an MBA in Information Systems and Technology. I've been using Jesper for about 6 months now. I find it very easy to use and effective for my needs. The best part is that since it's cloud-based, I can access it from anywhere as long as I have a web browser.

PROS

Jesper is a great tool for brands who are looking to expand their visibility by providing quality content in the form of text. It also has a very user-friendly interface that lets you effortlessly upload articles onto different blogs.

CONS

The main disadvantage of Jesper AI is the price. This tool costs $350/month for the full package or just $250/month for a business with less than 100 employees.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

I'm really not sure what to say. In general, I find it difficult to write with anything.

Honey

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Everything I thought about AI was wrong...Jasper and I are besties now!

I'm getting excellent results on topics I know very little about, which makes Jasper feel like a writing assistant to me. I can't wait to get to the point when I've learned the best ways to communicate with Jasper in order to get the best results possible.

PROS

I think what I like most about Jasper is that he knows more than I do, and can research infinitely faster than I can. It makes my entire writing experience much more efficient. I'm excited about trying out everything Jasper has to offer, including the art and the new features they continue to add. Every time they make improvements to Jasper, it makes my monthly investment that much more valuable. As a writer, at first I disliked the idea of AI doing any writing. But after using Jasper for a few months, I realize now AI is not a writer's competition...it's a writer's best friend!

CONS

I have to admit, there is a learning curve, just like there is with any software, but in Jasper's case, the results already are well worth a deeper-dive in learning all I can about how to get the most from the software.

Reason for choosing Jasper

Jasper seemed to be the granddaddy of the AI writers and the one who seemed to be the most developed. It was a little pricey for me, but it's turned out to be worth every penny. I'm glad I subscribed!

Julian

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Bit pricy but you also get the most advanced AI writer

Overall it is a great tool to improve your content. If you want to fully read an article you can use it as the basis but you still need to improve it to level up your content.

PROS

Jarvis is an amazing AI content generator tool. Much better compared to the competition. It is easy to use and if Jarvis makes a mistake you can give a note to that and get your credits refunded without any problem. The content that is written by Jarvis is 90% done which gives you a great start if you do not have the inspiration or you want to improve your content. In addition, the templates are easy to use and powerful.

CONS

It is not yet perfect so no copy and paste without reading the text. Sometimes it tells stuff dubble or does not give what you want or hoped it would provide.

Reason for choosing Jasper

The ai, and user experience is better with Jarvis. But this comes at a price as well.

Sarwat Mahdi

Reviewed December 2022

Jasper makes Everything super easy!!!

To be honest, it is a bergain software. Everything is super easy to use. It generates all of my blogs and article. So many templates that I can easily use. Really removed all of my hard works

PROS

I absolutely love this software cause this has made my life super easy by generating contents. The AI feature generate every article that I want to.

CONS

I really hope that Jasper add more variety of text formates and templates.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

Canva doesn’t provide all of the much needed features.

Ronald Abilmar

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

The ultimate tool to boost your creativity and write high-impact content.

I love it because it can be used in various projects and sectors and I always get results that I want and this amazes me.

PROS

I like it because it can understand my needs and generating texts that perfectly fit my requirements is good because it always gives me amazing results.

CONS

Well, if I had to mention something it could be that sometimes the automated text generation can be a bit general or lack depth.

Cédric

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

The tool I didn't know I needed that much

I started blogging again !

PROS

Time saving giant. I was used to using templates when writing posts and contents, now Jasper is creating the outline, and helping with the content. It's a game changer.

CONS

I need an app outside the official website, like a safari/chrome extension I can find with some competitors.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

UX is much more better, output is much more better. I think AISEO has a promising future, but they are not there yet.

Viktor

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Great compadre that do the work instead of you

Great experience I'm recommending it all the time

PROS

Jasper is great, especially in the boss mode where you can simply tell him what you need, and he will write it for you.

CONS

I need more templates and if the team can do something for not repeating the same content again and again when you ask him to write a longer lists

Reason for choosing Jasper

Because it looked cooler, I use the other product as well, but on free mode.

Richard

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Jasper - Life Changer

From the start, I loved that I have been a building designer for 33 years and struggled with writing at even the basic levels. Now I can write how I feel it's expanding my knowledge to no end, and my writing story is improving just by using it daily. This software has saved me so much time in developing my projects, and for that, I am truly thankful. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their writing skills!

PROS

It changed my life. I can write now as I have never imagined. My business is looking professional with all the content and informative social media posts. I just started blogging and can't stop the amount o traffic generated is just crazy.

CONS

It would be nice if jasper could be an adult in some parts of writing; I have some ideas for romantic books but not smutty and would like to write about my experience in life, it's not always suitable content. These limitations should be removed or less restricted if you have provided age identification. Also, AI book covers would be a nice touch.Team up with apple so it can be used with paiges and don the dream list integrate with Spark Mail. I focus have never tried to spark it's a whole the new direction in emails, is fantastic as well.

Reason for choosing Jasper

The interface was clunky and not user-friendly, and pricing was only marginally cheaper. The other felt cheap, like trying to copy something far more advanced.

Stefano

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

I can't work without Jasper anymore

Outstanding

PROS

At the beginning, the quality on Jasper was good but I had to do a lot of editing. Nowadays, it's an excellent software that produces better content that most writers.I love the templates (especially paragraph generator), the fact that he knows actual facts, and they have live trainings to be an expert.

CONS

Sometimes that facts aren't correct. But as users, we are expected to check all the facts before publishing. Other than that, Jasper is perfect, I wouldn't go for another option, even if that meant saving money.

Reasons for switching to Jasper

Jasper is the best tool out there. I can insert whatever tone of voice I want, the content is much better than the competitors, and the customer service is amazing.

Oleh

Reviewed January 2023

Jasper: good for structural content management

Despite the quality of text being a bit lower than ChatGPT, I've found that by combining Jasper with ChatGPT I'm able to produce the best output. However, it's important to weigh the pros and cons before making a subscription to ensure it's a good decision for your needs.

PROS

I recently discovered Jasper, and it's been a great experience. The templates and recipes make creating different types of content so much easier, and the structure of the pages is incredibly helpful for keeping everything organized. I particularly appreciate that Jasper helps to build well-structured pages which makes all the difference in terms of readability.

CONS

Though its a good tool, I found that the quality of text produced is not always as high as with ChatGPT. For this reason, I usually combine the two for maximum effect.

Reason for choosing Jasper

I chose Jasper for its affordability and comprehensive set of marketing features. They offer comprehensive pricing packages that make it easy to find the perfect fit for any budget. On top of that, their marketing tools are among the most advanced in the industry. With their automation capabilities I'm able to quickly and easily build custom campaigns tailored to my exact needs with minimal effort. They also offer amazing customer support and a great user experience, making working with Jasper a pleasure.

Banti