All Citrix Workspace Reviews

Reviewed February 2022

Alex Jose

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Excellent and easy to use.

I've been in the BPO industry since 2011 and since I've used Citrix in different companies such as Target.com, Besbuy and Capital One. All of those companies has their system up to date and run fast working inside citrix.

PROS

Tools inside Citrix Work Space. Security is excellent.

CONS

When password needs to be reset we cannot reset it working at home, we have to call the client support center and wait sometimes up to 3 hrs.

Isael

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Excellent platform

It is a very good experience, because citrix workspace offers me an excellent tool to work from home as if you were at work

PROS

It is excellent software that allows me to interconnect with applications and operating systems that make employees feel comfortable with work even from home, in addition to being a software that facilitates work

CONS

It is an excellent software so far I have no complaints some

Danielle

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Citrix Workspace

If management would approved use terminating this program today, we would. Over half of our tickets are Citrix related on our helpdesk queue.

PROS

I like that if we lose power my work is saved in the virtual environment so I can return back to my work quickly once the issue is resolved.

CONS

We have connectivity issues on regular basis internally and with our clients. These issues haven't been able to be corrected by support for months. Having to tell a client that Citrix's own support team cannot fix their issues when they call every morning havi9ng issues logging in is frustrating and makes us look bad.

Reviewed April 2023

Great product for its money

Overall, Citrix Workspace is a powerful digital workspace solution that provides a unified, secure, and flexible platform for accessing applications, desktops, and data from any device, anywhere.I recommend it for any organization.

PROS

Citrix Workspace is a powerful digital workspace solution that provides a unified and secure platform for accessing your apps, desktops, and data from any device, anywhere. Here are some of the best features of Citrix Workspace: Unified Interface, Secure Access, Multi-Device Support, Application Virtualization, and File Sync and Share.

CONS

I didn't find anything annoying about this product.

1,001-5,000 employees

Citrix Workspace

Overall I like Citrix for remote work. It does its job well, only issue I have is that for how complicated the setup is there are other products out there that are a lot more simple for cheaper that do a lot of the same things.

PROS

The configuration options you have in deploying Citrix to machines after it has all been setup are very nice depending on your scenario. You can really customize your deployments and settings.

CONS

Setting up and deploying a desktop/application can become cumbersome and has a lot of steps.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2020

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

PROS

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

CONS

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Daily tool for remote working

Overall I'm happy with the software. It connect quickly and allows me to get my work done remotely

PROS

The software is fairly quick to load and allows me to connect to my virtual system at work. I like that is seemeles between using on my MAC or PC

CONS

I have struggled to get my external camera to connect when using a MAC mini. There seems to be no issue with internal cameras on a MAC

Vadiraja

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Easier and more professional

Easier to use, better performance and simple interface... This explains everything.

PROS

The interface they give for both windows and Android is my favourite, the kind of attention to detail is commendable.

CONS

The permissions issue which comes every second is a bit annoying to me where I don't want to give all the access to the workspace.

Uğur

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

A hero in pandemic time: Citrix Workspace

A special view of applications and personalized tasks makes my work easier. I can connect to the office computer from my home and this is incredibly critical, especially during the pandemic period. The application works stable and I can recommend it to everyone.

PROS

I can connect to the office computer from anywhere. In this way, I can easily access my files in the local network.

CONS

The program meets all my expectations. I hope it always works stably. However, if my internet connection is a bit weak, I can sometimes find it difficult to connect. But since this is more about my connection, I don't have a big expectation from Citrix on this issue.

Talib

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

A great tool to use for a secure working environment

This tool overall is great.

PROS

I like the fact that the implementation was simple and very quick and this tool is incredibly easy to use. It's just like plug and play!

CONS

Nothing really, there is nothing to say really that this tool can improve on

Anthony

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Citrix Workspace (Cloud enviroment)

Overall i think this is an amazing package for anyone looking to transition their business to Saas (Cloud).

PROS

Citrix workspace is quite easy to use. Our employees log onto the Citrix program to get onto the cloud environment. Software seems to be constantly updated. Seamless transitions between the local computer. File transfers available able to use printers scanners and peripherals without having to re install on cloud.

CONS

minor lags and timeouts (Could be our infrastructure) ive had reports of Keyboard not properly synchronizing causing errors or in severe cases complete random characters when typing (havent experienced it recently).

Reason for choosing Citrix Workspace

Was recommended to us as a good software packag.

Max

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Expensive but worth it

Overall, Citrix Workspace allows us to work remotely, allowing access to desktops from any device (even mobile devices). Despite being sometimes overhwelming in complexity, Citrix Workspace is a powerful and, importantly, secure tool.

PROS

Citrix Workspace has allowed us to deliver apps and desktops securely to any device. Moreover, I like that Citrix Workspace provides a single sign-on experience for users.

CONS

Citrix Workspace is expensive relative to competitors and its complexity can be daunting. I think it is best used in organizational settings with robust and capable IT teams.

Stefanos

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2020

Citrix Workspace review

Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

PROS

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

CONS

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Reason for choosing Citrix Workspace

I needed a DaaS product which would be entirely hosted in a reliable public cloud and would eliminate any hardware investments.

Casey

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Very Segure

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

PROS

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

CONS

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

AMBER

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Hospital Grade Document's

I think its been really helpful with our facility to easily have access to all the clients records. We don't have to send as many emails to get the information received.

PROS

I think the record keeping and ability to have immediate acces to information facilitates better services for our clients. I like the different ways to search for information.

CONS

There are times where its a little slow or changes to existing documents are not able to be made. This can become confusing for people

Chelsie

Security and Investigations, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Makes Work Easy

I love using Citrix Workspace overall

PROS

I really like using this program at work, it is very simple and makes work go smoothly

CONS

I'm not a huge fan of the visual aesthetic but that does not effect performance

Hulya

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Briefly look Citrix Workspace

PROS

The best feature for employees like me is high performance for those who work remotely.

CONS

The network security prompt is insufficient. There are reports of data being stolen.

Wendy

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Fantastic for Remote Working

PROS

very reliable and access to our whole system is very easy using this

CONS

Cannot think of anything at the moment to be honest

Naleen