All 24SevenOffice Reviews

Gediminas

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great CRM

PROS

This CRM provide a complete overview under enterprice's customers, suppliers and contacts. And everything under one roof.

CONS

There is missing one and only improvement. Their GUI cold be more user friendly. Sometimes is getting hard to find needed function.

Tim

Reviewed April 2018

Our most efficient way to manage our day to day

PROS

This program allows us to keep everyone organized and on the same page. From management, billing, reporting, accounts, and everything else. The user interface is what makes this a pleasure to deal with day after day and is much better than the other products we tried before buying.

CONS

There are times when things seem to get overwhelming for a small business. It can feel slightly crowded at times and can be hard getting everything in order but I think this partly has to do with our management as well as the programs so it's not entirely on them. Overall we haven't had too many issues for me to say anything too negative.

Used weekly for free trial

Reviewed April 2018

I've used 24SevenOffice before JIRA.

PROS

Easy to get, but not easy to use. I tried it before JIRA and I found JIRA cleaner (In its interface).

CONS

JIRA is better, by far. It's interface is old, and no really userfriendly. Could help begginer, but when you need something powerful, you don't use 24/7Office

Andres

Reviewed January 2018

Great software for company communication and managing project finances!

PROS

It has a great communication system, perfect dashboard system in order to keep track of project finances and reports. It also has a very effective document sharing system

CONS

The only thing that could possibly be better its having a more user friendly interface, it's hard to get the best of out of all the functions

Resource planification

I get to many benefits like make progress of the ways of managing my company and having new tools for this.

PROS

What I like most about this software is enterprise resource planning and customer relation management and with some modules about accounting, billing and orders, email, calendar, document and project management, web publishing tools and e-commerce.

CONS

What I like least about this software is that I need to be connected on internet so this software can be used; and in y country the wifi fails a lot.

Valentina

Very good service 24SevenOffice

PROS

Very good service 24SevenOffice, it leaves me completely satisfied and I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of project management and knows how to treat their customers, without a doubt the quality of their services is indisputable.

CONS

I'm really leaving if no complaints, I recommend it a thousand percent. VERY GOOD, a company that knows how to get along with its customers in the best way.

eliacim

Reviewed April 2018

It has many intelligent functions, it is excellent for the communication of the company

PROS

-Excellent communication system -Excellent financial tracking system -Continuous project reports - Very effective document sharing system

CONS

-The interface should be more user friendly, it is difficult to get the best of all the functions -The learning system is quite complicated and it costs a bit more to understand how the software works

Luisana

Higher Education

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice

PROS

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice. It leaves no doubt, that its wide range of services and high quality of them leave it as one of the best companies in the area of project management, knows exactly what their clients want and need.

CONS

I really do not have any complaints about them, just very good comments, eager to continue working with them. Highly recommended.

1 employee

Reviewed September 2020

Good customer support, but it took a bit to set-up.

I was very pleased with their customer service and all the features offered by the software. It offers a lot for a growing company, but we've basically been the same size for years.

PROS

Once it was set up, it wasn't hard to run. It was intuitive, and even though I'm not too tech savvy, I was able to grasp what I needed in order to use this software successfully. It really helped keep our books organized so we knew what we were spending and how much we were earning.

CONS

It took a while to set up (but with excellent customer support). It also has a lot of features that we don't need or won't use, and it wasn't that we could pay for only what we needed. We got the whole program even though we didn't use a big portion of it.

Shivendra

Food & Beverages

A great and affordable Project Management tool

PROS

This is a great tool for managing different projects in an easy and convenient manner . Its very easy to use and affordable too.

CONS

This is a great tool and covers all requirements with respect to Project Management. There is nothing which we do not like about this.

Jeff

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Professional accounting suite with built-in AI

The 24SevenOffice team was very professional and made it easy for me to convert from my previous accounting system.

PROS

24SevenOffice is a very efficient system to work in. It has all the advanced functionality and packed with ground-breaking features (such as AI accounting). The level of automation that can achieved using this system has had a positive impact on my staffs efficiency and productivity.

CONS

The software offers a lot of complex features, so training is required.

Reasons for switching to 24SevenOffice

Needed more advanced functionality.

Barbara

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

24SevenOffice Review

Previously, we had paper copies of some information while other information was kept in an online file, and you never really new which location held which documents it was hit-or-miss depending who had "filed" it. Now, everything is stored in once centralized place and if information needs to be updated it is available for everyone to see quickly and easily.

PROS

I like having all of our customer information, files, documents and records all in one secure place - it's quick and convenient to access!

CONS

There is nothing I don't like at this time - there is a lot more functionality available than I am currently using so perhaps if there was a video tutorial to walk me through all the software has to offer that would be helpful.

Sarthak

Reviewed April 2018

It is full of features which is a complete package that anyone would need in this field.

I have acheived more information and functionality that i wont be able to get from other products in the market.

PROS

They stands out in all of the areas as this contains of cloud, SaaS and web at the same time thir features and fucntions fiully pack a punch for me as a user at the same timing porviding all the information which is needed reagrding this. Well done in making this :)

CONS

I am not very satisfied with the customer support because I have to wait for more than 3 to 4 working days in order to get the email back from the company although it is usually the standard but I hope they can provide some changes to it in the future.

Henry

Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Became valuable early and a great tool for continuous internal improvement

we are able to review 24seven office, address resourcing constraints and make people accountable.

PROS

Ease of use. On boarding new employees into how we use basic functions is super easy. This software has been one of the easiest to implement throughout our company and allows us to track departmental productivity and see how much we really accomplish in one month.

CONS

Gantt charts look very organized and task dependencies are handled amazingly

Stacey

Reviewed April 2018

Helps greatly with daily management

PROS

The benefits are pretty endless with this system, especially for a small business. It can help manage accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, etc.

CONS

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and is very cost effective for us.

Edward

Many smart functions

PROS

In this software i like the supports accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, billing, accounting and reporting. These works very good.

CONS

For now I don't see problems with this software, maybe the price is high for small companies, I hope they offer more accessible prices.

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2018

I've used 24SevenOffice on a few occasions over the last few years in my position as project manager

PROS

Liked that there was a freemium trial. Also like that it's more finance-oriented than other project management softwares out there.

CONS

Some of the UI seems outdated, also should just make the freemium trial completely free and have an upgrade-business model.

Lorene