• Pros

• "Easy to use and understand - makes sense to break out companies and contacts - surprisingly - other CRM's have a tough time making this straight forward..."

• "The layout is nice, and I like that I am able to sending email updates to my colleagues when I write a new note."

• "The ability to organize our contacts, sell our events and manage our volunteers. It is also very easy to manage our website keeping the public well informed. "

• Cons

• "There are no cons. The tool and CLS' team will tailor the product to your specific needs if you can't do it yourself (it's pretty simple!)."

• "The lack of an app on an iPhone is what would be most needed. Other than that, if we have said we don't like something, we have had it changed to satisfaction."

• "We are hard pressed to find anything negative. The team at Cool Life has always been responsive and what may have been thought of as a problem is merely a learning process to overcome. "

Browse Cool Life CRM Reviews

Michael from Dowling Hales

Best CRM tool I have used!

Keeps us organized, provides transparency to our leadership on the sales team, drives revenue, great depository for all of our data too!

Pros

Full adoption by senior bankers at our firm. Easily customized and super responsive team at Cool Life. Could not run our business without Cool Life. Team has built the best product out there (I have used Salesforece, Pipedrive, Zoho, etc.)

Cons

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review and we are proud to be your provider

Brian from Alive Again

Great Service and easy to use

Allows us to focus on our operations with effective marketing and data all in one location. From our login we can manage our clients billing, historical information, website and its content and send out our newsletters and fundraising activity.

Pros

-Simple to navigate all areas of the CRM -My emails are all recorded on the record in the CRM -Our marketing is delivered professionally with easy to use tools -The billing to our clients and donors is straight forward and our reporting is real-time -I can do almost everything on my phone and iPad

Cons

This is a difficult question to identify something I see as a con, so if I had one thing I want, it would be to have a check register included.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your busiuness

Brian from Alive Again Ministries

We were lost in a data cluster until we started using Cool Life CRM - Now I can focus on our goals.

Time management is essential when you work with limited resources and this application helps reduce my administrative time so I may increase my fundraising activities.

Pros

The single view of a contact record containing all communications, agreements and relationships has made our organization substantially more focused. Our website, newsletters, residents records, donors and vendors are accessible to all the right people from any ipad or laptop. Our board is able to assist effectively with our fundraising and streamline donations from the website they provide with the ability to remit donations online.

Cons

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review and please feel free to request our new mobile app

Emily from Houlihan Capital

Average compared to other CRM systems I have used.

Pros

Cons

There is no mobile application and the searching features are limited. There are also issue with loading.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Your firms administrator will be able to enable permissions that you may need for additional tool access.

Walker from Morgan Linen Service

Industry: Textiles

We have been able to improve our effectiveness and become more organized in our communication.

Pros

The software is 100% customizable. If you think it should do something, with a little help, it can. We have been able to develop reports and functions that have helped us uncover more opportunities than we have had before. Simply put, if you feel the software is missing something, you have not asked for the assistance to customize it for you. From an administrative point of view, the controls and abilities to make simple changes are quick and easy. Common actions are at your finger tips on top of the dashboard. It is software made for those with a lot on their plates.

Cons

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review.

Andrew from Houlihan Capital

Industry: Investment Banking

By far the best CRM value in the market. Ease of use and customization makes it perfect for our firm

Pros

We have customized for the of our business and it is the base of our Sales Prospecting and Client Management. We measure our firm's key sales metrics and have increased our revenues significantly as it is a tool to hold business development people accountable.

Cons

There is no function in the CRM for a global keyword search of Notes. Also, the mobile app is lacking functionality and there is insufficient bandwith most of the time.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review. We can look what your bandwidth vs internet interference is. The mobile app is currently in Beta testing. We look forward to it release before summer

joe from wyckoff deli and catering

easy to use and havent had any problems with server

easy access to my customers. i can explain to them what we have to them through email that they receive on their smart phones

Pros

dependability, easy to use, and problem free. every day i write my specials to be sent to over 1000 email addresses daily without incident

Cons

for me i would like to talk to a person when i have an issue rather than by email. i don't sit in front of the computer so i think a phone call is easier for me being that i am not the best at computer technology

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Brandi from Mahoneys irish pub and steakhouse

Industry: Restaurants

Customer Service has been good and quick to respond

Showing the public all that we have to offer

Pros

Some Things on the site were a little easier to figure out, even when we went to a mobile friendly site

Cons

The mobile site design set up lacks a little. Altjou i have mentioned customer service being good, there had been one question i dont think has ever been replied about

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

I hope the training has helped you with the challenges that you were experiencing.

Erik from Embrace Life Chiropractor

The system has been easy to use with no problems.

I can send my patients the paperwork early.

Pros

It is dependable and there is no interruption of services. I don't have to worry about the system not working ever.

Cons

That there is no end in the cost. I would like there to be a point when I no longer have to pay/reduce the payments.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are a software as a service and that requires the subscription payment

Holly from Deductr

My Review of Cool Life CRM

It's a great basic program! Support was helpful, when needed, which wasn't often. Program was pretty easy to setup. Needed more flexibility and features than the basic product allowed.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2017

Features and functions are permission based and can allow client administrators to grant specific access by user.

Stewart from Madison Street Capital, LLC

Industry: Investment Banking

To have a "tool" such as Cool Life in the Investment Banking world is a God send.

Streamlined deal origination

Pros

Cuts down on duplication of efforts when deal origination is concerned. The last thing that you want to do is continually call the same prospect, getting the same answer, tarnishing the Brand.

Cons

Very complex. after 5 years, I still have not figured it all out. Occasionally I will still have to ask our Admin for a walk through on certain aspects

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

We have enjoyed serving your firm and look forward to your team utilizing the mobile app.

Caleb from CHCM

Professional CRM system and very helpful customer service

Allows me to direct donors, volunteers and board members to an easily navigated interface and gather all relevant data. Without this I would be having to use email, cut & paste and other services to run events.

Pros

Cons

I am challenged to find any faults. I wish my company would use it instead of Salesforce which we all find challenging.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

We enjoy helping such a worthy organization. Thank you for your review.

John from Kaye Pacific Capital

I've used CLS before and find it to be very straight forward.

Easy to organize and mass email campaigns.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it crashes and I'd like to be able to add contacts manually faster without hitting "back to company" to add new contact.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Investment Banking is our sweet spot. Thank you for the review

Scott from Kelleher International

Very clean and efficient CRM

Ease of use

Pros

It is responsive, and offers everything I need to admin this small company. I especially like the permissions flexibility. I would recommend this software to anyone that wants a simple approach to customer management.

Cons

Nothing at this point. I think this CRM has the necessary base-level requirements any company would desire.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review! Great relationships are built on strong communication.

Jason from Tabernacle Baptist Church

Everything we have done switching our website and email over has worked out great.

Pros

Functionality is great. There are a lot of options in getting our website looking more professional.

Response from Cool Life CRM

Replied April 2018

Michael from Houlihan Capital

I've had worse...

The best thing about CoolLife is the cost. Other CRMs can be absurdly expensive. The problem is everything else. Ease of Use: I've been using the system for going on 3 years and there are still parts that are confusing. Mobile Application: Doesn't exist. This is 2017...seriously? Customer Support: In a word, slow. In another word, unresponsive.

Monica from Houlihan Capital

Lacking Support.

It takes a very long time to get sufficient answers to your submitted questions as there is not a large support staff. At times, your question is not even answered and the problem is not resolved. Excuses are made instead of admission to a problem within the CRM itself. I would not recommend.