All Jobber Reviews

Rufus

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

PROS

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

CONS

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Megan

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Jobber Does it Better

We love Jobber. We have had a wonderful experience and continue to have a wonderful experience every single day. We are very very heavy users of this product and we are very happy with this product! Their customer support is phenomenal as well. Available by chat almost always within a minute or so and they are always INCREDIBLY helpful!

PROS

We love the Jobs being able to be assigned to our Tech's and crews in real time. We love the GPS feature for when homeowners claim that a crew member was or was not there when they said they were. We love the invoice and payment all being directly attached to the job for easy research or review. We love the scheduler and the ability to send booking confirmations in multiple formats. We love the automated Job Completion emails (especially for our property manager clients). There's more but it would take too long.

CONS

The only thing I don't love about Jobber is when I want to send a booking confirmation or an invoice to a tenant AND the property manager, it will overwrite the phone number in the Client's field due to our connection with Quickbooks Online. It is a glitch that they don't have pointed right at this time, the newly added phone number automatically gets added as the "Main" phone number for the client and then when it syncs to QBO it overwrites the main number in QBO and keeps overwriting the phone # as Main back and forth until we can catch it and delete the auto saved phone number and remark the Client's phone as the main phone. It is a clunky process for us.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Cost of the product and the customer service aspect is what caused the final decision to be Jobber

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Quickbooks time did not integrate the hours to the projects properly so even though the Project was in Quickbooks and QB Time they did not speak to one another nor were the invoices attached to the Project correctly and 2 separate log ins for the same software is time consuming and clunky. Needing to have two log ins for our Techs, 1 for time tracking and another for expense tracking and then another for the calendar for our clients and staff was just far too much for our crews to manage while in the field and on the go.

Hello Megan! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We think it's great that you are benefitting from the GPS waypoints feature and the client communications tools. We love that you love, invoicing and Jobber Payments! Thank you for the feedback on the client sync with the Quickbooks Online Integration. The Support Team is always happy to help and we are so glad that you are having such a fantastic Jobber experience. Take Care!

Replied June 2023

Joshua

Reviewed November 2023

Run away, don't walk. If you get in, you will be TRAPPED there.

Horrible. They hooked me with special pricing and then it's done nothing but go up ever since. Jobber payments is a trap. They have horrible, impossible to understand policies regarding your first payment and then again with disputes and especially with customer service. They take NO RESPONSIBILTY whatsoever for anything that their actions or policies cause. Customer service is hit or miss. I love when I get one with an attitude., and that happens a lot. They appear professional, but make little comments and digs. They will absolutely never break character when they are defending one of their crap policies that make no sense though. Tha much is consistent. Again, the policies are ridiculous. I messaged to have management call me yesterday and when I got home, I found a message asking me "why" and telling me they "can't send to management" until I tell them why I want to talk to them. Then, they tell me it's going to be a couple days before someone calls, THE NEXT DAY!! Way to handle an unhappy customer, I guess.

PROS

Reminders and automatic follow ups. Being able to alert the customer that I'm on the way and to bring up directions to their house.

CONS

Just an all around bad experience. I feel trapped now cause I have so much in their system and don't have time or energy to move it all over. They have finally pushing me over the line though and I'm working on getting it all moved over... slowly. Can't rely on scheduling notifications. The "Policies" regarding payments all the way around, disputes and how they handle 3rd party vendors is disgraceful. I have almost lost my company THREE TIMES because of them messing with my money. When I call, it's not their fault and they will do NOTHING to fix or or help, in any wa.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Had the best sales pitch and the pricing was OK before they started hiking it up.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Price and customer service. Ended up costing ALOT more and the customer service is about the same. Maybe a little bit better, but not enough to justify the HUGE PRICE TAG!!

Hey Joshua! We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We understand that getting paid as quickly as possible is super important for businesses and we'd love to look into your situation more to see how we can help. Someone from our Support team will be reaching out shortly!

Replied November 2023

Jorge

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Jorge’s review

I’ve used Jobber very highly to be honest they have made my company run smoothly. Though sometimes I fret about the pricing because they are priced highly and I feel like for small businesses. It’s difficult to afford on a monthly basis, but it’s one of those things that now I’m already in it and I cannot use Jobber so I’m just going to have to figure out the cost.

PROS

It makes my life super easy from the day. I got it from scheduling clients to sending out reminders for client appointments to invoicing. Everything is very seamless and I can be done on my phone.

CONS

There are some glitches such as when I receive a notification such a text message I get the same notification that I got a message like 20 times on my screen. Sometimes it says system glitches and it doesn’t send receipts after automatic payments to clients.

Christa

Reviewed April 2023

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

PROS

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

CONS

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Nothing compared to ease of usage without compromising features.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

We wanted a program that would assist us in making the field workers a part of the business circle. WE GOT THAT NOW for sure! All while increasing revenue.

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Replied May 2023

Ryan

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

PROS

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

CONS

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

LMN was great for budgeting but was too complicated for employees and managers to navigate.

Hi there, Ryan! We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%! Thank you kindly for the review.

Replied April 2023

Joel

Utilities, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

PROS

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

CONS

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Managemart has to many bugs. Once they get them cleaned up I will go back as it is a great program before the bugs. My main program I use is Lawn Pro because it has the best options but I can not find a program that has everything I want and need so I have to use 2 programs.

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Replied September 2020

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber for the best scheduling

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

PROS

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

CONS

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

To easily connect Jobber with other programs.

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic. We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work. Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at support@getjobber.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Replied March 2023

1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

Great Software Every Business Needs

PROS

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

CONS

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Replied June 2019

Roy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

customer service not very good

it was hard to not have the support needed to move from another platform. Im thinking of moving back

PROS

Dashboard and functionality is great and easy to use once you learn it but there need to be a better onboarding process

CONS

customer service and onboarding was painful. no help no support

Reasons for switching to Jobber

features and better customer service but it was not the case

Adam

Reviewed August 2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

PROS

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

CONS

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

The cost but

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied August 2019

Mohammad

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

PROS

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

CONS

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app! We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Replied March 2023

Brad

Reviewed May 2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

PROS

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

CONS

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours. This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it. They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job. The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Replied September 2020

Emily

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

PROS

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

CONS

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Best in the Industry

Just exceptional. Love it!

PROS

Live calendar, color coded by tech, details, photos just everything you need to successful deploy a large number of team members to different locations.

CONS

Reports are not great. I would like to see better receivables reports, Bette time keeping reports, and customizations.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Needed something that would grow with us

Thanks for your review, Virginia! It sounds like Jobber has been helpful as your business has grown, which is always nice to hear! We really appreciate you mentioning different reports that would be helpful for you too. Please let us know if you think of anything else that could be beneficial for you or your team, we'd love to hear from you!

Replied April 2023

Reviewed June 2018

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

PROS

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

CONS

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there. So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API. This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month. And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team. We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us. Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Replied June 2018