What are Ninox users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Ninox software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very user friendly and its only limit is the users mind, unlimited potential. Support Staff are amazing and extremely useful."
  • icon"User friendly, easy to understand but need a bit of support to optimize the database."
  • icon"This is a good CRM software, very easy to setup and easy to understand UI’s. Manufacturers will develop more and they should make beautiful UI and looks."
  • icon"Too Mac centric, icloud as the sync option is ridiculous. Struggles on server edition with medium sized data sets, filtering becomes very slow."
  • icon"At some points it is missing... and at other points it is just plain wrong. To mitigate this, the user forum is a great resource and several Ninox partners have published use case driven guides."
  • icon"A little weak on mobile-phones, sometimes hard to find the documentation for the programming language."

Browse all Ninox Reviews

• Have you used Ninox and would like to share your experience with others?

Full featured and friendly

I was searching to replace my mobile -- but very much showing it's age -- HanDBase. I was also long time proponent of the Helix database on the Mac which was becoming less friendly and not easily mobile. I needed to put a structure in place for my new business. My requirements were: Mac friendly, multi-platform, and mobile. I found Ninox on v1 and worked through the learning curve. Today, Ninox v2.4 gives me a central point to coordinate the activities, common data of all my cloud based processes including: QuickBooks Online, G-Suites for Business, MailChimp, RingCentral, and Asana. I can hardly wait till v2.5 to see what else I can do to make my business easier.

Pros

Flexibility is a huge part of the Ninox platform. Ninox has the power of a multi-relation, multi-platform, mobile, scriptable database. And it can also be an easy no-scripting data gathering tool. As a small business owner, my needs develop on a daily basis. Ninox is my secret weapon to managing them in-house. When I need an ad-hoc tool to evaluate , template, and organize lists or piles of data... Ninox. When I want to take that ad-hoc tool and turn it into a multi-user process...Ninox.

Cons

Steep structural learning curve. My experience with database systems began with D-Base4 on DOS. All of my previous databases were predicated on the idea that the record is not created until it is "entered". A Ninox record is entered when it is created. Adding data to it is an update. Here me know and believe me later... there is massive power in this approach. I was also concerned that my users would have problems understanding this, none of them have ever noticed. In this age of instant entry and not-saving, they think it is normal.

Ingo

Einfach und intuitiv

Viel bessere betriebliche Übersicht. Einfach Prozessdarstellung. Seit der Ninox Einführung brauche ich für die Unternehmensführung eigentlich nur noch mein iPad. Alle arbeiten lassen sich im Ninox erledigen

Pros

Wir waren auf der Suche nach einer Alternative zu Excel und sind hochzufrieden. Seit jetzt 5 Jahren haben wir bei uns im Pflegedienst Ninox in Verwendung. Mittlerweile gibt es keinen Bereich mehr der ohne Ninox betrieben wird. Die Software ist einfach zu bedienen ohne grosses Lernen einer Programmiersprache. Neue Ideen sind sehr schnell umsetzbar.

Cons

Dabei fallen mir weniger Funktionen ein sondern eher die fehlende Möglichkeit Lösungen einfach mal schnell nachzulesen. Das Handbuch ist doch eher allgemein gehalten und die Software ist so flexibel, dass man sie fast allen Bedürfnissen anpassen kann.

Kenne kein alternatives Produkt

Im Ninox die Daten mit Anhängen zu verbinden bringt einen enormen Vorteil

Annie

May 2022

Custom databases that fit to my needs

For business, I have built my own CRM, with a quote, invoice, and workflow management. To do this I customized and developed Ninox templates. For personal use, I have built from scratch a database to manage my vegetable garden: sowing, planting, harvesting, calendar, plot management, etc.

Pros

I use Ninox for both business and personal purposes. I love the flexibility of the platform which helps me get things done quickly. The Ninox is the perfect and inexpensive solution I found to manage business workflow: CRM, invoices, documents management, collections, etc. I like most to easily create custom databases that fit my specific needs. I can completely redesign the user interface to make data entry and management even faster and easier. Plus, I can add features like dynamic forms, conditional formatting, and calculation fields.

Cons

The no-code feature is OK for simple customization. But for more complex development, coding skill is necessary.

Amazingly easy to get into but hasn't evolved much

Pros

So easy to pickup and use. Really quick to develop a business app which feels very empowering. However that's pretty much where it ends

Cons

Too Mac centric, icloud as the sync option is ridiculous. Struggles on server edition with medium sized data sets, filtering becomes very slow. You cannot actually do much with your data, no real integration outside of Ninox. Poor implementation of report design and printing which exposes too much to the end user. Not enough separation between design and client use

Brent

March 2022

Cat’s Pajamas!

This is copied directly from my reply to tech support for one of their assists with one of my DB’s. “ I’m at work right now but can’t wait to get home to check this out. And I want to say that Ninox is like candy to a baby for me. I’m not the brightest bulb on the tree but I like puzzles and usually can poke the code long enough to get it to do what I want. In this case it was apparent that the best solution was going beyond my skill set. That said, I’ve dozens of DBs that go everywhere from standardizing my PM procedures at work, to helping with my finances, to running a handicapped pool tournament, to monitoring my meds. This app is in 1950’s slang, “the cat’s pajamas”. I appreciate your assistance with this and love your app!! Keep up the great work! ”

Pros

At personal level, it is unsurpassed in it’s feature set and ability to grow with the user’s experience. I’ve found that it’s scalability is vast and would lend itself to anything from personal use, to family shared use, to small business. I only hesitate to recommend for large business as I have no experience with how a large multi-user environment would work (speed, reliability, etc).

Cons

The grid system used to position fields in the forms you create can get really clumsy when a DB designed on an ipad or mac is viewed on an iphone. The fields shift around and do not retain the positioning that they have on ipad or mac. Unfortunately, this is necessary as creating a miniaturized version of the ipad or mac form would result in fields too small to be easily used, so this is a trade off. I haven’t designed any of my DBs specifically for an iphone display so they all get a bit wonky when I use my iphone to view them.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

I’ve tried most of the DB’s available in the iOS App Store. I used HanDBase for years prior to finding this gem. I’d consider Ninox a vast upgrade for those who know HanDBase. Many of the rest in the iOS DB group are not relational or too simple to waste much time on.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

Ninox is vastly more versatile. No field limit. Background programmability. And on, and on, and on.

Ernie

Great Product, Outstanding Support

I have completed many different database solutions at present, my latest one is a quote engine, previously it would take about 3.5 minutes to produce one quote if I was lucky, I can now deliver quotes in about 20 seconds, start to finish. Someone asked for 6 quotes the other day, he asked how long it would take the get the quotes, I said they will be with you within 15 minutes, he was well impressed, exceeded my own target and his expectations.

Pros

The ease of use, you can start building a database from scratch with very little experience. There are many templates to choose from and the support you get from the Ninox team is beyond 1st class. Ninox has saved me so much time and provided me with opportunities to develop more sales by using it.

Cons

The English manual needs development, (I believe this is in hand) there is so much information in the head of the support team that needs to get into the manual. Layout needs improving, I don't like having to messing about with 'spaces' and line breaks, I would prefer that we can place an object in position and it sticks in place.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

I was happy with Ninox, the support won me over, they have a great support team. Special mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are great.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

Ninox is lightening fast, easy to use, can be used on any platform. They have automatic backups that can be retrieved within seconds.

Rene

gute Software, und jetzt auch immer stabiler

Könnt ihr bitte mal versuchen,

Pros

Ich betreue 4 Firmen, buchhalterisch mit Ninox. Jetzt habe ich bei drei Firmen eine Buchhaltung mit Schülerverwaltung und Kassensturz erstellt. und Sie ist jedesmal anders. Individuell den Kunden.

Cons

Die Sprache ist noch nicht als allumfassende Anleitung hinterlegt. Eine Suchanfragendatenbank mit typischen Fehlern Verknüpft mit euren Lösungen würde so manchen Sprechstunde vorwegnehmen. schliefen und so eben.... Aufbau und design, sowie Kalenderintegration sind auf Mac eingeschränkt - Warum sind links im Titel/Deskription versteckt und nicht als Linkfeld in Apple hinterlegt # Preise, in iCloud, völlig okay. sogar sehr günstig. Aber für eine Firma, die Mit mehreren Usern darauf arbeiten möchte, sind 13,- - 15 Euro je User und Monat zuviel. Schaut euch mal die Preise von Miro/microsoft an. diese Preise sind wirklich interessant.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Sind alle Steif, und haben an einem oder anderem Ende eben Probleme in meinen Prozessen erzeugt, die ich bei Ninox einfach umgehen kann.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

excess war mir zu schwer, Man hatte das Gefühl, dass bei der ersten Verknüpfung, die ganze Datenbank vorstrukturiert ist. Hier habe ich das Gefühl, dass alles frei kombinierbar ist.

An inuitive possibility to approach the world of databases

It has everything for becoming a Perfect Tool for many purposes. I hope to impress my Sponsors with my Oeuvre Catalogue

Pros

The friendly Support and easy way to make contact via Webinar and email. The way the customer‘s needs and Ideas are integrated, and That Templates can be Chosen and modified without Restrictions

Cons

Don‘t have any objections yet. I only Need it for a work catalogue, but I think the Design should be easier to Individualize, using fonts and colours, shapes and a wider Range of icons to choose from.

a less commercial Touch and More User-oriented

Marija

Industry: Graphic Design

Great database software for any level of code knowlege

I'm currently running my entire business management, warehouse and accounting with Ninox database. As someone who doesn't have any knowledge in database programming and coding, I was able to create and start using database in just 3 months.

Pros

Easy to use, and fast to implement in any aspect of Business Management and Workflow Management. Easy to follow instructions, ang great forum for novices.

Cons

I would like to see the ability for better reports customization, and more video tutorials.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Ease of use, no coding knowledge, straight forward database setup, price.

Alexandre

May 2022

A cheap and good solution to track the workflow

It was great to save time on jobs that otherwise were done manually.

Pros

The company was needing a solution to track the workflow and we found in Ninox a quick and cheap solution to deal with it. You can make mobile apps to fit your special needs in a matter of minutes. This is especially important if you have a dynamic/variable workflow with multiple teammates. Moreover, this software allows you to integrate with multiple databases. I would also mention the great customer support.

Cons

It will be great if it would have a help section, especially with video tutorials. In the beginning, is tricky to be sure that all the steps to build the desired app are done correctly.

Johannes

Industry: Architecture & Planning

December 2021

for us exactly the right tool

Pros

At the beginning, it was a bit difficult to grasp the added value. But over time, you learn more and more and suddenly understand what the possibilities are. I've already clicked together quite a few things, from small apps to calculation tools. So far, everything was possible and could be implemented in a few hours. Importing data from existing documents is straightforward. The table view makes it easy for long-time Excel users to find their way around.

Cons

First of all: there are many new features all the time. So I hope that the following points are already being worked on. 1) The export of PDFs leaves a lot to be desired. Currently no sub-tables can be listed in tables, font and cell formatting via HTML only works within tables, but not in freely set text fields. Multi-page documents are difficult to create. For example, it is not possible to specify that an object should be placed on the next page. In tables you can only group by one value. It would be great if you could import e.g. .rdlc files. 2) There are some feature differences from the Mac app to the cloud version. Not only in obvious cloud functions like sending mail via send-grid. E.g. there seems to be differences in the calculation order of loops. 3) Ninox uses its own language. This seems to be based on other languages, but not all functions or expressions work. But here I am an absolute beginner and don't want to evaluate this.

Mike

Stand-alone, Multi-User, iCloud, Cloud, Private / On prem .. offline sync... It has it ALL

Overall, I am very satisfied with Ninox. I have built workflow style applications to manage SOWS / Contracts, Customer Relations, "Getting Things Done (GTD)" style Task Management (I believe the phrase is TradeMarked by David Allan), IT Product Standards Mangement with REST/API interface to Technopedia, Bakery Orders, and yes.. my "first" application was a Bingo Game with random number generator to simulate the "Bingo Ball" drops.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use. While never say never, I do not see using spreadsheets to maintain various pockets of information any longer. While I am a thirty (30) plus year IT professional, within minutes I was up and running.. and within hours to days, I built a rather complex application to manage my Statements of Work (SOWs) with links to company resources, rate card, et all. A quick "create view", and I had a kanban view of SOWs expiring in 30, 60, 90 days. The platform is very flexible and the REST/API is a huge plus for me. Ninox Technical support is over the top. Free webinars, email support with response usually within 24 hours.. and a user forum with helpful and active participants (DISCLAIMER.. I am a participant).. Having used other desktop relational database applications on both Windows and Mac OS.. Ninox was the platform I have been searching for!

Cons

Pretty much in order of discomfort.. 1. As you can see from other reviews, the user documentation is lacking. At some points it is missing... and at other points it is just plain wrong. To mitigate this, the user forum is a great resource and several Ninox partners have published use case driven guides. 2. As a 30+ year IT professional, I had to adapt to the file based Ninox approach. While you do create "relations" between table objects, you have to rethink a bit of what you learned. Once you get the hang of it.. You are off to the races. 3. Even the local Mac App acts like "the web". Rows are committed on create.. then updated for each field update. This just takes some getting used to. On most of my applications, I add "buttons" to save/close the record so I can add data consistency logic (in global functions as must as possible). That logic is also repeated in "data verification" views so the user can scan for anomalies.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

I switched from FMP because FMP is a complicated and costly multi-user platform. Check out Ninox pricing! I left MS Access behind as I have been Mac centric since OS X was released and used that platform for all my Java (TM) application and server side development.

Bill

I am quite satisfied with Ninox, with its ready-to-go interface, sync ability, and its web access.

Pros

I simply like that the databases are essentially ready to use. As a longtime user of FileMaker Pro, I did tire of the too-simplistic interface of a new database (I avoided modifying templates--often more work) that required building up of numerous forms to get going (I still have a lot of raw looking FMP databases meaning ugly as I was not willing to put the time into making it look good. With Ninox, the standard database looks good, and the other forms also are all ready and easy to build, which I appreciate. The focus is on the data, as the bulk of interface work is complete. Also, FMP has a cost for the web interface and syncing across devices, and Ninox makes it all so easy--this is greatly appreciated. I have nearly completed an FMP to Ninox switch for my databases; the clincher for me was yet another FMP update requiring great cost, and my old version was no longer cleanly workable with the new OSX update (constant crashing and loss of data entry or import), and Ninox seemed as has been a more efficient use of my dollars for a database.

Cons

I wish there were constant or global fields allowed. As a college teacher, I import test results, and the first page is usually the answers, which I have to enter each result for the 25 questions and then "Update Multiple Records", and then "Assign Constant Value", but that is just a workaround fix, as the results are simply added to each record. If I have a student taking a late test (a regular occurrence), I have to then re-enter the answers and assign constant value again because it's not a global or constant field. If I am missing something, let me know. Building calculations can be cumbersome with the many clicks across tabs to access the part you need; once I figure it out the pattern though I do switch to the text interface, and I'm glad that that's there. Wishful thinking: I would love there to be a map interface (I use this for data from archaeological sites and location-specific data from interviews with indigenous elders and community members). Currently, I log UTM coordinates (Northing, Easting, Elevation) or Lat/Long, but I have to export those to see the distributions. A throw to a Google Maps screen or other interfaces would be quite neat and time-saving and useful for data analysis. I imagine others would like to see something similar for mapping locations using customer address fields or showing all customers throughout the country or something.

Mike

Industry: Music

Best money I ever spent

Overall i am so glad i spent the (small amount of) money to purchase this database when i did; it has paid off far more than it cost.

Pros

If this product went away, my business would suffer greatly. It is so flexible, and i can set it up to do exactly what i need it to do. I rely on the data in Ninox for most of my basic business functions, and it performs with speed and accuracy. I like that the software is resident and not fully cloud-based. I use it without a subscription since i am the only user, so it only costs me the time to set up or adjust a table.

Cons

Having customer support in Germany is a bit of a pain and can make for long turnaround times and translation issues for problem resolution. But fortunately the manual is fairly well laid out & explains most things in enough detail where some trial and error can get me to a workable solution.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Cost! Microsoft Access is terribly expensive.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

I needed a relational database.

Bastian

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Database Software and very easy to learn

Ninox made it possible for me to integrate my 4 programs into one program.

Pros

With Ninox, anyone can build their database in a very short time. I quickly understood how Ninox works. Even the Ninox scripting language is very easy to learn. I think this is the biggest plus that anyone can learn Ninox. Another advantage is that it works on all platforms and I don't have to adjust the input masks for the Ipad. The community is very helpful and also the support of Ninox helps everyone quickly with his problems. I have never before experienced such excellent support with any other software.

Cons

The documentation could still be improved especially for beginners. There should be more example videos what can be realized with Ninox because often the new users are surprised what can be realized with Ninox.

Filemaker is too expensive

Bastian

Ninox is an absolute boost for everyone with a small business and even more than a simple database.

Pros

It is an absolutely easy to use software for every kind of business, company, club or private use. With the powerful possibility given by the easy formula building blocks you can do almost everything with ninox. It rightly has customers like medical companies, industrial facilities, football clubs, photographers and a lot more. For my own business (wedding photographer) ninox do everything what I need. It saves all my customers, reminds me of important appointments, creates forms for all my correspondence, for my contracts, for the return of tax for the finance office, let me do my financial statement, gives me information about my year-end closing, scan barcodes, print labels, calculate the amount of customer orders, saves scans like model releases and bills and much more. Almost everything beneath the photography and image processing work is done with ninox. With a really small amount of knowledge of "if then else" and general formula functionality you can find your own way to do whatever you like to. And if you get stuck, the ninox support is really fast, friendly and helpful. That makes ninox the perfect software for my whole small business.

Cons

I really needed a long time to find something about ninox that is worth to criticize. The start screen is not a beauty at all, but that's the smallest amount you work with. The most work to do is done in the single charts. So, what can I say what do I not like...phew...the printing layout is a little bit elaborately to copy to other printing forms. But ninox works already on this case.

Rudolf

Privater Gebrauch

Ich habe früher viel mit Excel gearbeitet und finde es sehr gut, dass einige Befehle so wie bei Excel erstellt werden können. Die Unterstützung ist absolut hervorragend.

Pros

Einfach zu bedienen. Auch nicht Profis können damit arbeiten.

Cons

Ich würde mir im Druckbereich eine Seitenabgrenzung wünschen, damit das Erstellen für A4 Seiten leichter ist.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Ich versuchte die Testversion und habe sie für meinen Bedarf als sehr gut empfunden. Die endgültige Entscheidung war, dass mir schon bei der Testversion, von den Mitarbeitern am Telefon geholfen wurde.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

Da für meinen Bedarf Excel nicht optimal ist.

Julian

Industry: Music

Fantastic experience - Great software and amazing customer service

Pros

The software itself is great, it's very easy to get going with your own database and set it up suited to your needs. However the real value for me has been the customer service and support. Ninox seem aware that to get the most out of their software, users may have to delve into the more technical aspects of databasing which can be pretty obscure if you're not familiar with it. Fortunately their staff was amazing at helping me implement exactly what I needed through online one on one support and webcasts, not only that my correspondence was mainly with one member of their team so it wasn't a different or random person each time - this is very much appreciated, and helps when you have to go over the specifics of your needs and business.

Cons

There aren't really any "Cons" as such, as to be honest, I've had a near perfect experience. The only thing I would possible recommend is expanding the online documentation and reference to include useful or commonly used bits of code and formulas. It's worth noting that they already do this, as well as provide a number of templates for different kinds of databases, but it would be cool if there was a bit more in the way of examples and snippets. I use the program Max/MSP by Cycling74 and their documentation of their code come as actual working patches which you can copy into your own patch, as well as there being a vibrant online community with people sharing their own patches etc. This way it's quite easy to get something working by piecing bits and pieces together before learning the entire syntax. I'd love to see some sort of central repository for commonly used formulas and ideas such as this for Ninox.

Guido

Since I found the software, my way of thinking has changed, I think it's great, it has given me the

I was able to organize my activities much more easily and logically. I have turned this application into my favorite application, I use it every day to develop my company's processes and generate data from my conventional practice. Since I started using it, there have been many changes that I consider very useful. I hope you continue to develop successfully this great tool that changed my life.

Pros

Its ease of use, its simplicity, versatility, processing speed, is really friendly. I liked the new capabilities with the new version of IOS 11.0. They are always improving it, it is also very stable. I am very happy with the product.

Cons

I would like to have more capacity to display information in the columns in the impressions area Better integration with the calendar and that you could see more information from the calendar and incorporate alerts such as icons and colors for example. To be able to establish a timeline Improve document printing features

Werner

Industry: Civil Engineering

From file-list to allround business solution

I started with a simple file-list. Now it has task-management, time-registration and accounting implemented. I even set up a team with 2 different companies to make them benefit from my work on Ninox. So now I'm getting paid for creating a solution for my own company !

Pros

Ninox is very modular. You can start simple and add more features later. It is very flexible for changing and adding possibilities.

Cons

For me there are no cons. Everything I tried so far I was able to do.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Ninox has very clear documentation and is very easy to get started with. You can build up as you get to know it better.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

I used excel for keeping a list of my jobs and files, but it was to limited. I also used it to keep list of incoming and outgoing invoices. I used Things 3 to keep track of my tasks and Timelime to keep track my working hours per job. I had to recreate every job in all the apps. Now I have an all-in-one solution and everything is linked to one another.

Life changing :-)

We are not techies. The platform has been customised for us by a Ninox partner. He has done a fantastic job creating something that tracks multiple factors and is usable by staff with minimal training and IT skills. For instance the system will ring alarm bells if a child is not meeting basic world health organisation minimums across a whole range of factors. Working with Ninox we have moved from using Dickensian ledgers to a state-of-the-art system with almost no pain. This is remarkable, we still can't believe it.

Pros

The functionality. Using the Ninox platform we have developed a database as part of our orphan care programme in Malawi. One of the key challenges in Malawi is flaky, often non-existent internet access. The Ninox software stands alone on multiple iPads so our nurses, with minimal training, can input data in rural villages. Back at the hospital when we get a good Wi-Fi signal the database synchronises automatically. This is pretty neat, we don't get data corruption or issues common with other products when duplicate data is input from different sources.

Cons

Just sorry we didn't find it years ago. Also sorry we wasted time looking at alternatives.

Reasons for choosing Ninox

Ease of use and finding the right developer support.

Danny

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

A good product for a first time user

Ultimately I really like the end results that were finally achieved, but it took some tme on my part to learn to use it. I have little to no background in building a database, so the learning curve for me was longer than for most, but we now have an excellent database, and all of the necessary information on the entire customer base is now at our fingertips instead of in boxes of files and file cabinets. Definitely worth the effort.

Pros

Used it to create my first ever database for our company. Took a bit time, and some trial and error...but it works well. Once you grasp the understanding of the various prorocols to create a data base, it is easily applied to additional database tables and very easy to use. I love the way that you can create an account and then attach various files, photos, etc. to the main account file.

Cons

For a first time user or someone that is not 100% computer literate, it can be a bit difficult to grasp at first. Some of the terms used are odd, but all-in-all it's decent software.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

I had heard that Microsoft was going to cease supporting Access in the near future, that information may have erroneous.

Dave

Industry: Semiconductors

I use Ninox to manage a house concert series that we host.

Time and peace of mind. By using Ninox to manage my house concert series, I eliminate two spreadsheets and the worries about messing up the format in either of them. I spend less time doing more -- great value for a small spend.

Pros

It's a quick and simple tool to learn. It synchs (almost) seamlessly across two Mac computers, my iphone and my ipad. And when I get stuck on how to do something, Ninox' customer support team (though 7 time zones away) are really responsive and helpful.

Cons

The documentation leaves alot to be desired, particularly their scripting language. The tool is very simple to use and intuitive, but when you get to a point where you're creating custom fields, filters and rules, you have to know the Ninox scripting language, and that's where the documentation could use a little improvement. I'm not a programmer by trade, and the documentation seems to assume that users are.

Ea

Ninox: Outstanding Support

I started to work out solutions for my existing registers and catologues with mixed data. Data import was very easy but adding structure looked like a never ending task. The very short descriptions in the basic manual do not show the broad variety of programming individual solutions nor enough information to apply functions and procedures... but my feedback to the support was rewarded - very quickly - with practical examples and further descriptions so I could start my work on a sufficient base of information.

Pros

As I announced in my title of this short review I would point out the excellent support of users/customers: Short response time, friendly, useful and really giving help.

Cons

At the first glance Ninox is very easy to handle but doesn't give you a good impression of the possibilities to customizing and working out individual solutions by its programming language "NX".

Reasons for choosing Ninox

I consider Ninox as quick, easy and unexpensive.

Reasons for switching to Ninox

Filemaker is quite expensive and upgrade discount is offered only for 2-3 versions while upgrade is mandatory with system upgrade.

FRANS

Industry: Medical Devices

FACIL Y EFECTIVO

MUY BUENA EXPERIENCIA, ME TOMO UNAS POCAS HORAS DE TUTORIAL PARA APRENDER A MANEJARLO Y AHORA CUANDO NECESITO HACER ALGUN CAMBIO LO HAGO DE FORMA RAPIDA Y SENCILLA

Pros

LO FACIL E INTUITIVO DE REALIZAR MI APLICACION PARA MI NECESIDAD

Cons

TIENE POCOS DISEÑOS Y FIGURAS AUNQUE ULTIMAMENTE YA TIENE ALGUNOS COLORES QUE HACEN MAS AGRADABLE A LA VISTA

POR SU FACILIDAD DE USO

Reasons for switching to Ninox

MI PROFESION ES DE MEDICO Y CADA VEZ QUE INSTALABA UN PROGRAMA PARA LAS HISTORIAS CLINICAS ME QUEDABA DEPENDIENTE DEL PROGRAMADOR Y SI LO NECESITABA PAR UN CAMBIO POR MAS MINIMO QUE ESTE SEA TENIA UN COSTO RELATIVAMENTE ALTO, MIENTRAS QUE CON NINOX YO REALIZO TODOS LOS CAMBIOS A MI ANTOJO Y SIN DEMORA

Ninox