• Pros

• "It's super easy to use! User interface is great. As a daily instrument for sales it is the best, keeps you on spot."

• "Super well-thought out, customizable, and extremely extensive solution for running a business. Highly recommended. "

• "It is easy to use. Everything needed can be easily found. "

• Cons

• "Dates and actions were messed some time ago, but Scoro team repaired those and now it works well. "

• "Some of the updates are bit confusing and can be a surprise. But customer service has been very helpful to solve those issues."

• "Some lack of visual ways to show global info for our specific business, but with constant features coming in we're confident there'll be a way in the near future."

Browse Scoro Reviews

Roman from Lean Enterprise Estonia

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Pros

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Cons

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year. 1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys. 2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

John from Syzygy Renewables Ltd

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Scoro - Business management Software

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money. The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Pros

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Cons

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Raimonds from ACO Nordic, SIA (Latvia)

Industry: Building Materials

CRM system

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pros

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Cons

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Marius from Ardega UAB

Industry: Wholesale

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person. Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones). That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Pros

Ease of use Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain Adaptable Configurable Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Cons

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

Daniel from creaffective

High performing crm and work management software

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing. Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Pros

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point. The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies. Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Cons

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company. Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Liene from SIA Visual Media

Perfect when you get used to it

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Pros

368/5000 Easily monitor my time consumption at work. It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client. Never miss important things. I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are. We have gone through a new level of offer preparation. Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc. Available from any device with Internet access

Cons

It takes some time to understand the program and its features. Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Jodie from Aesara Partners

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

Control of our service business from end to end

Pros

It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

Cons

The expenses section needs to become more sophisticated to be able to handle multi currency expenses being scanned and captured against a project and flow then into XERO.

Miha from Case 3D creative studio

A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business

Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform.

Pros

Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

Cons

The UI requires you to be a seasoned PM software expert and has a steep learning curve. But once you set it all up, it's more or less smooth sailing from then on. Also, the onboarding team was very helpful in assisting us set up the platform.

Tommaso from Più Communication :: brand & creativity

Powerful and customizable

Pros

The possibility to link all sort of activities, contacts, projects, quotes, invoices between them in order to always have a clear view of dependecies. It is also very customizable and flexible.

Cons

Very few things. One example is that we would like to easily see remaining amounts to be invoiced in a quote when we need to issue partial invoices. This would be particularly useful when making sales reports.

Maarja from Retent AS

User-friendly and flexible

Better information flow between all the different project participants

Pros

Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

Cons

We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.

Margit from Saku Läte OÜ

Easy menu, easy to use

Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Pros

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Cons

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Scoro Review

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Pros

Scoro Review. As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business. The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day. I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt. The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day. I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT. Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Cons

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Laura from Jahh Catering OÜ

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous: - work efficiency has risen tremendously - "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0 - can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc. - all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Pros

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Cons

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!

Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

Pros

The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Cons

It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!

Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

Pros

+ easy to use + really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc + possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use) + possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Cons

- too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

Anita from WORDBEE

Industry: Translation and Localization

A CRM that grows with your company

Pros

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Cons

Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

Kadri from Mediainvest Holding AS

Scoro software

I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Pros

Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

Cons

I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Roman from Public Paint

Advertising agency with Scoro

Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Pros

Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Cons

Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

Super good sales manager tool

Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

Pros

It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Cons

I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Surprisingly broad functionality

I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.

Pros

In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

Cons

There is no offline mode. It is suitable for one of group companies (equipment rental) so all group companies except one is using Scoro.

Kadri Carmen from EcoTank

Scoro

Pros

It is easy to manage projects with Scoro. At the same time I can keep my eye on company's overall situation. And it is accessible from every device.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find where I can change the settings and answers form the help team take a while. It is not possible to phone them but some issues are difficult to explain written. I write them my problem just to get an answer in several hours asking for some specification and so on. It takes too much time.

Jonas from Pro Servo

Scoro for a Service & Sales Company

I think it is really good value for money. But there are a few glitches which need to be sorted out.

Pros

It is really great value for money. There are a lot of features that help for sales including a good Invoices/Purchases feature. You can easily track projects and leave notes, adjust budgets, add tasks, add bills & invoices related to projects.

Cons

The software is very hard to get to understand, especially when just integrating it into a company for the first time. There is also no direct number for Scoro support. There are occasional glitches which means non-essential information can sometimes disappear & then re-appear.

Scoro feedback

just a positive experience, great that there is a program that helps mid-level professionals in their daily work!

Pros

given that I use this program every day, it is very convenient, easy to read and understand for anyone. customer tracking, project management, invoicing - all in one program that works online, which means I can go to work and do my things anywhere in the world

Cons

As soon as the program was installed, we made some corrections that were necessary for our company, and since then the program has been continuously improved and updated. there are no minuses

Dmitrij from Hospital & Health Care

Seems really user friendly at functional at first, but kind off lets you down later.

It's fine. It does the job. Could be a lot better though.

Pros

I like how fresh and clean the display looks, the calendar is great, really easy to use and was quite easy to link to our registration on our homepage.

Cons

The reports section. The reports are EXTREMELY limited. You have to constantly think of ways to trick the system by adding extra things then filtering it in a very awkward way. Some report are just impossible to come up with. For example, we are a hearing aid center and use Scoro to track patients and sales and we have this thing called a binaural rate (how many customers wear 1 hearing aid versus how many customers wear 2) and even with the help of customer support this report was impossible to come up with.

Jaana from Ilm.ee / Contranova OÜ

Really easy to make invoices and keep an eye on them also easy to make offers and oversee out client

Easy to oversee my clinets, projects, invoices and offers. Makes my job faster

Pros

Most I like the fact that I can convert my offers to clients straight into invoices after the offer is approved and also send it straight from scoro to my clints with just few clicks.

Cons

At first adding new projects was confusing and also the adding of new products. Deleting old un usable contacts at once in large quantaties.

Katrin from Pro-Servo

CMS for everything you need

We are using Scoro as a customer management tool and also for analytical reasons and to organise and track individuals workloads. This tool has something for everyone and helps you to get organised in many ways. The search options have helped us to find the impossible and the more we use it, the more useful it gets - and we are far from making the most of it I think.

Pros

I find the ease of use and the option to have various currencies very useful.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many ways to do the same thing but it's generally easy to click about to find the best version for your individual requirements.

Jarmo from Software company

Very usefull software

I have an overview of the companies - who is returning customer, what we are discussed before, what offers are made earlier, etc.

Pros

The most I like that all necessary systems are together - clients, task management, project management, billing, etc

Cons

The price is high.. If you are a small company or "one man" company then the price is over head. But for the bigger companies the price is very small I guess.

Erle from Kultuurikatel

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Using daily bases and have no idea, what could work better than Scoro!

Perfect tookit, without I dont imagine my work anymore.

Pros

Many possibilities - event schedule, information exchange with colleagues, issuing invoices, statistic and very important all history is in one place.

Cons

Can not say, everything has worked correctly, fast and logically. Mayby this thing that there is much more opporunities that I dont use yet, but it needs an extra training.

Kristjan from 1Home Group AS

Full of opportunities and easy to use!

Pros

Always improving, endless opportunities to use it in different businesses. From calendar & task management to advanced project & real estate management. Easy invoicing system, customisation possibilities, client database, financial reports. Has made running our business a lot easier!

Cons

Also, always improving, which can lead to the loss of some functionalities one has gotten used to. As Scoro consists of tons of features, then some of them just are not being upgraded as fast as one would like to.

Seán from STORYBOARD WORKSHOP Ltd.

Key to my business

My overall experience with Scoro has been perfect. They’re always on hand to help and one feels like they have a personal line to onboarders and tech support. Couldnt fault.

Pros

Scoro keeps everything I need in one place and I can keep my team informed of anything we need to do. Permissions and restricted access to employees is key and the reports are detailed and easy to understand.

Cons

Nothing. Constant updates from Scoro keeps the software fresh and constantly evolving to ensure efficient interface and workflow capabilities.

Uku from IPB Partners

Scoro is a great tool for our small company

Pros

I like the modern interface and the feeling of the platform. It's easy to use and has most of the features that we need. It has the best quality/value ratio among such tools in the market!

Cons

I'm not sure if they have it but it would be great to have integration with Outlook and Mailchimp so that the info would sync smoothly between these three.

Priit from LLC STEIGER Engineering Bureau

Has been great every day since the last 2,5 years.

Pros

Clear setup and user interface. Logical menus and easy to use, add quotes and people or files. Also, the mobile app is great.

Cons

The option for work time management seems to be too complicated. For example, there could be a table for filling all of the months working hours instead of doing it one by one. Would save a lot of time.

Kait from AS A.K.K.

Scoro makes your everyday customer relation management super convenient and easy.

Pros

Easy to track offers trough sales funnel Good way to make offer templates Managing projects and people who are related to projects Allocating all suppliers together for overview and quick access Eas of use

Cons

Making quotation templates is clumsy, takes time to decorate the lines and text so that it is nice and even.

Magnus from Displayers OÜ

I have been using Scoro for years and I am really happy with it

Pros

Very easy to use and very practical. I can keep eye on my projects, all the data is in one place and I don't have to mess with different apps. And I don't need post-its anymore :)

Tanel from Maaküte OÜ

Very flexible and logical. Allows you to customize it according to your needs.

All work is in one place and accessible to everyone.

Pros

It is very intuitive and you can get a lot of things done without any tutorial. It has very many options and filters you can use in your advantage.

Cons

It depends on your network speed but that is not their fault. Other than that i can't complain about anything.

Inga from WILL SENSORS

Scoro - simple and easy to use

For a 4person company the Scoro is the best individually configurable, price wise and up-to-dated CRM system.

Pros

The software itself allows many functions and settings to be activated by user. Great platform and superb service, if you need support from Scoro team.

Cons

Maybe there could be some e-mail box improvements.

Erki from Clear Channel Estonia

Good value for money!

We manage all our client data and offer in the system and it's proven to be very effective. It's useful for sales management but also for sales representatives. Quick, paper free, convenient!

Pros

Easy to use and configure! Easy access and secure place fou our client data!

Cons

need to change business procedures to match scoro capabilities!

Maikls from Nord Agri SIA

Industry: Import and Export

Mike review

Im sorting transport logistics and it takes a lot of orders and time to comunicate with huge amount of information so scoro is making all easy nad confortable. Aslo im using scoro for our orders and follow ups for customers and its great to have all in one and no use any different platforms!

Pros

Even i have no clue what is wrong with some things i allways have an answare!

Cons

That everithing is easy to use and therer is apportunity to manage everithing that i need to upgrade any title that im using.

Scoro easily helps manage tasks and calendar for the whole team

We have used Scoro for time-management, to-do-list, project management, invoicing etc. Fulfils needs of a SME.

Pros

Quite easy to use, good amount of functions (invoicing, to-do-list, projects).

Cons

Some functions are sometimes malfunctioning (for example doesn't always let add team members to tasks).

Raúl from momuu

Awesome platform to manage your business. Complete, powerful, beautiful.

Pros

You can manage your clients, accountability, projects, team... in a very interactive way. It performs perfectly and the support is excellent

Cons

I would only say that at the beginning you have to spend time to set up everything if you want to take advantage of the whole application

Raido from Soojuskeskus OÜ

Easy and logically undrestandable. Gives great ovrview obout Your daily business

Pros

The most I like that Scoro is userfriendly. Even elderly people can learn it quickly. Scoro is updated often and usually it comes with very handy new features.

Cons

Mobile app. It is easier to use online than use and app. There is not much to say about negative side.

September 2015

Nickolas from Cloud Customer Care

September 2015

Super professional and user-friendly cloud crm

Pros

Scoro is the most intuitive, user-friendly CRM system that gives you a totally "big picture" of your sales situation. It is essential in a world of overflowing information. At the same time it can be set up to automate some of your everyday routines, saving you time that you can use on more profitable things. The time you apply to customer activities can be registered and tracked so you can keep an eye on what you use your precious time and how much you actually can bill your time spent. All in all a super good CRM system which knows how to exploit synergies when several people work together in teams.

Cons

I miss integration with LinkedIn and possible. other social media. It would make it more complete

Kristiina from FCR Media Estonia AS; FCR Media Latvia SIA

After using Scoro we are finally able to handle customer full profile and account from one system .

It enabled us to start building the customer relationship management in the company so we understand from the first call until the end of the customer lifetime what has happened with the customer and if we did our best to keep the relationship in the good shape.

Pros

- good view on customers - good dashboards - user friendly - regular version upgrades - good level support

Cons

- billing and invoicing part can be improved -daily dashboard for sales representative can be improved

Excellend business management software

Scoro allows us to manage projects, quotes, invoices and tasks, allowing a single, integrated dashboard view of the business.

Pros

Scoro is highliy customisable and can be set up to suit your business. It also integrates with Toggl and Xero to help streamline our workflow. Scoro is updated regularly with new features.

Cons

It could do with a start/stop task timer to allow easier time entry. We use Toggl to achieve this currently instead.

Roberts from NORD AGRI SIA

Industry: Biotechnology

Smooth, Efficient and Reliable

Ease of work. A unified system for work and monitoring your company.

Pros

An easy way to follow the communication with your contacts. Ability to see what are you spending time for and what are the rewards for it. Overall ability to see how your business is doing at a glance.

Cons

When looking at the work report you constantly need to change the default view to current day. Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdg templates etc.

Sten from JapEst Group OÜ

the best, easiest business software. I recommend for everyone who wants quick and effective solution

Pros

Is so easy to use, i can do my work when ever i want and were ever i need. And i ca check what are my co-workers are doing

Cons

At the moment i can not remember anything what i like least about this software. Maybe something will come up in the future.

Dmitry from VLM REPAIR

Industry: Maritime

Using software to monitor daily activities, such as who and when to call.

about 50-60% increase in my sales! That's the benefit of using Scoro in our company.

Pros

Cons

Can't say, haven't found them yet. Only thing that i can say - sometimes I wish there was a recurring date for an event in the calendar, in case missed or forgotten. ( I.e - add a event and made it recurring in intervals )

Deivi from Raadioreklaami OÜ

Perfect for salesperson

Scoro is very good for salesperson. I can easily create my do-to list and change it if I want. Also it's good thats scoro reminds me my activites.

Pros

Very easy to use, perfect software for salesperson

Cons

So many updates. Sometimes it seemed that evey week there was a new update.

Nicole from gleis1 ag

Industry: Graphic Design

Project Management & CRM with Scoro

Scoro is an easy to use Cloud solution for project management and CRM

Pros

Easy to use. very helpful and friendly support & onbaording Various API. Easy implementation of MailChimp.

Cons

currently not possible to track time directly thru Scoro

Kadi from Noor Ise-Loom

We are working with volunteers so we need great "engine" what keeps all our stuff nice and tighty. Scoro ALMOST can do that.

Pros

Team work possibilities, that every one can see tasks and topics, dont need to send all the emails.

Cons

We need software where EVERYTHING is in one place - full email accounts import included. But now there is possibilite only partly - just send some marketing emails which is not really we need. And if there is google documents under project, it is impossible to choose who may see it. All prject team can, dont like it...