Browse vcita Reviews

No-brainer for appointment based business

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Pros

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Cons

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.

Asha from Health Empowerment for All

Great for scheduling, other features not so much

I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails. Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous. They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Pros

Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Cons

Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging . Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

Reasons for Choosing vcita

Has better reviews and more users.

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Did not like hippa options Also like client portal with vCita

Dennison from Picture The Sell

Industry: Photography

Sinking Ship

Having been a customer for several years, vCita offered an all-in-one solution that few others compared to at the time. However, very little has changed in the last 3 years other than some unnecessary aesthetic updates and very minor enhancements. I got on board fully aware that there were several missing features I needed which were on the top of the feature request list and I put in place workarounds to suffice until these features were going to be implemented. I'm talking about pretty fundamental things, like the ability for online payments to be accepted with sales tax automatically calculated, and add-on/bundled products/services. Instead of the development team addressing critical upgrades the community is begging for, we get branding updates, color scheme changes, and random issues where things that have always worked fine no longer work properly. Customer service is all but useless, and I constantly get the feeling their priorities lie in marketing the outdated product they have rather than improving it. If you try the product and feel that it accomplishes 100% of what you need it to do, go for it. But if you find that it looks great but misses the mark on a few key areas, don't jump on board hoping it will be addressed in the next decade. Keep looking. I'm done waiting.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Product development is nonexistent. Customer support is a joke. On the rare occasion there is an update, I find something on my website no longer works, instead of being improved.

Jeffrey from Pearl Personal Training

A Really Great Tool

My experience has been great. I almost feel like the vcita people are my friends even though they're in Seattle and I'm in NJ.

Pros

I love the people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who understand that I am archaic and need help implementing technology. I also love that I can follow the day's activities by just flipping on my computer. Vita allows me to do virtually everything I need to do with the exception of cleaning the office.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with the system.

Reasons for Choosing vcita

I felt that the vcita staff listened to me and did not try to shove a cookie cutter program down my throat.

Ernest from Transcend Company, Inc.

Vcita Review Transcend Company

Overall, the Vcita team takes care of their customers, they listen and they are helpful. I truly believe they do not shy away from what could improve the product. I would be great to see their engineering team increase in compacity to provide some customer wish list items

Pros

Simple to use, simple for a team to grasp and implement and generally speaking relikable

Cons

The abilities to customize the software

Reasons for Choosing vcita

Price, the value to cost was a hands down easy decision

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Method was just not user friendly in any way

Brian from Vides Cleaning Service

Great Software with Awesome Support

Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Pros

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Cons

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Reasons for Choosing vcita

Although Housecall pro has features that vcita does not (Time tracking), for our particular industry (cleaning solutions) we found it best to have an independent software for time tracking that is as customizable as we need it to be, and a separate client management software to handle everything else like Vcita.

Evelyn from Xicanayork

Vita has upped the professionalism of my website

Pros

I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

Cons

I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Calendly though less costly was not meeting my needs to marketing wise. It was great for appointments but not very thorough from a business standpoint. It's perfect for informal appointment making but if you really want to have a professional way of getting customers, leads, etc, Vcita is the way to go.

Xavier from Zay’s Signature Creation, LLC

ZSC

Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Pros

Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

Cons

The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Needed more booking features and automatic messaging/emailing.

Michelle from Healthcare

This application is grossly overpriced

Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving. Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

Pros

What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

Cons

This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need. A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged. You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Brice from Launch Lab

The perfect solution for Service Professionals and small businesses

Overall our experience with vCita has been great. They add a lot of features that are in line with the current temperature of the market and they support their releases with webinars and training calls. It is nice to have training available for new release feature especially when those items are not at a cost so it doesn't feel like a sales pitch in disguise.

Pros

vCita has a lot to offer small businesses and service providers. Great for booking, communication, and client management. Works exceptionally well in industries where email communication is not the norm. Lawn care, salons, medical offices (has levels with HIPPA compliance), Axe throwing bars (reservations and waiver completion).

Cons

This solution would be perfect for solo entrepreneurs if they could lockdown being a legitimate email enabled system. As is it does everything a small business or single consultant needs except its painful to get clients to use the client portal once they have had a single email communication with you.

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Salesforce was more robust then we needed at the time and vCita offers more bang for your buck.

Linda from Awakenings Life Coaching

Excellent Software - lousy service

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys from IDECYS Mind-Mapping-Decision

Industry: Facilities Services

A all in one service for SME

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros

* Fast * No coding * Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship * Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons

* No sorry ! * No worries or things to improve at the moment

Ann from Annies Walk and Talk

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Pros

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Cons

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

Cons

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Dario from VMDCapitalGroup.com

Unique Appointment Management Solution

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Pros

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Cons

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Linden from Thumbvista

Ties all together

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Reasons for Choosing vcita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.

Stephanie

My Business Runs on vCita

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Pros

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Cons

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

December 2015

Gabrielle

Industry: Program Development

December 2015

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't. Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer. The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Cons

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker. There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side. There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Nadir from University of Pennsylvania

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

Pros

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use. + HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes. + Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders + Overall cost + Customization + Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Cons

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio. - Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Matthew from Parent Marriage Coaching

Industry: Mental Health Care

Money Making Machine!

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Pros

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Cons

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

Brenda from Pasadena Women's Wellness Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Pros

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Cons

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

DeRea from DNP Luxury Travel

Cost effective, user friendly

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Pros

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Cons

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Chris from Westfall and Associates, LLC

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Bradford from Phantom Auto Shield, LLC

Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients

I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar. I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically. Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Pros

I really like the calendar management features

Cons

Wish it had pipe line management feature

Tyrone from TMW Enterprises Paving & Maintenance

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Pros

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Cons

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Gabriella from Gabriella Volpe

User-friendly and Convenient!

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Pros

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Kimse LaMeel from LaMeel

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Pros

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons

I would like more payment processing options I would like to schedule my campaigns I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Alan from Interface Financial Planning Ltd

Running a professional business

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Pros

Puts me in control of my diary Gives clients choice Provides us with a professional image

Cons

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office. Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing vcita

It is a higher quality piece of kit to other software which tries to do the same thing.

Brian from Supplier and Manufacturer

Hypnotherapy Business

Pros

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Cons

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Alex from Streamline Seattle

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Cons

In order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times. Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software. A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable. Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

Response from Carl

Replied December 2017

Hi Alex, We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most. However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund. Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out. Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs. Wishing you all the best, Carl Scheit US Customer Success Team Manager vCita

Klaas from Digital Expand

Could be better

Pros

A good appointment booking system, SMS reminders and email reminders. easy contact manager

Cons

Whitelabel is expensive Limited gateway integration Not willing to improve their product not helpful team

cheaper and better

Daniel from Indiana Wesleyan University

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Pros

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Cons

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Dion from Pearson

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Sarah from Transformative Therapy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent product

reducing no-shows, allowing clients to access the calendar on-line

Pros

I can't believe how many features are included. It is easy to use. The online booking feature brought in a new client on the day I set it up.

Cons

I didn't realize that the SMS appointment reminder messages were not included in the basic plan.

No on-line scheduling with Appointfix

Very Good

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Cons

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.

All docs and invoicing in on platform

Ease of taking payments and invoicing for services

Pros

Invoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe

Cons

Can attach more than one doc from the library to the same recipient. Not a lot to mention here over all the program is a good investment.

Karlis from principium

Great solution for small bussiness

Overall, we've had a terrific time with vCita. They provide a number of features that are in accordance with market conditions, and they back up their releases with webinars and training calls.

Pros

Appointments are put up in a very straightforward manner.  Ability to personalize the schedule page to make it look more professional and to differentiate the services available. The concept of a customer portal appeals to me. Clients can use the portal to make payments, book appointments, and send documents.

Cons

The billing/invoicing mechanism isn't as robust as some other systems. I'd like the program to send out monthly retainer billing in particular.

William from Barlow & Niffen P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

vCita is a true game changer

Pros

vCita allowed us to transition from a traditional, old school law office business model to a virtual practice. Our clients LOVE the option to send documents, message us, make payments, and schedule appointments. The dashboard is simple and easy to read. It makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

There should be more payment processor options than just Square and one other. I would like to see vCita compatible with other credit card processors' software.

Loresha from MJ Staffing Solutions, LLC

Great app

Pros

Easily connects to stripe for payments. It has a great CRM With a lot of features and easily accessible for customers to make payments

Cons

Mobile campaign does not work properly. I really like the idea of being able to create campaigns from my cell phone but I am unable to navigate because the texting freezes when trying to type

Sue from The Park Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Pros

I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Cons

Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records! Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

Response from vCita

Replied April 2019

Hi Sue, We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression. In your review, you bring up two serious concerns: 1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted 2- Poor customer service from our team We'd like to address each of these issues separately. 1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication. Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it. 2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

Gail from Pampering4life Lifestyle and Wellness Company

Great system

Pros

The branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service

Cons

I really wish I could itemize how many times a client comes to me for a individual service especially since I offer several it is out dated in this sense

Alberto from MentalTrainingInc Italy

A working collaborator

Pros

Vcita allows me to organize and keep me updated on my appointments. And there are other features that I want to implement in my daily use. Hold me on the piece!

Cons

Vcita does all I need and much more. I want to explore the potential that I just do a look. She doesn't speak.......

Orly from Everyday Counseling and Coaching Services, LLC

Support is hard to reach , takes hours to get a response. Was put on hold with VERY annoying music.

Scheduling feature is good.

Pros

The scheduling feature. With some adjustments it will be much better, like color code appointments and such.

Cons

As I said before, customer support is hard to reach, almost as if there is no one there. When I finally got someone on the line she lacked the knowledge to help me and seemed eager to finish the call. I am moving to a new website very soon and need someone with knowledge to answer a few questions.

Amer from SF City Limo

Best platform in the market

Pros

Very attention grabber call to actions buttons. Very easy to use platform and interface. Simple process to implement on Wordpress website

Cons

Not have the Ability to link with other softwares like Limo Anywhere software

Susan M from Susan M Signer Services

Vcita is a reliable contact performing software

I enjoy the convenience of using Vcita to obtain leads for appointments and document services. Vcita is easy to use and inexpensive.

Pros

I've used Vcita for over 4 years and all my contact and appointment requests were received immediately. In my business niche, a prolonged notification means loss of business. Several leads and contact requests have been performed by Vcita. I can easily log into Vcita, use the dashboard to review contacts, respond, and grab the lead.

Cons

Vcita works great, but I think they are no longer connected with Wix. I'm utilizing Vcita for FREE at this time, but at some point, I'll have to pay.

Luis from LuisBetancourt.co

In 5 words: I can't live without vcita

I don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)

Pros

Vcita is my personal assistant, it manages my agenda and payment requests, i only need to keep my calendar updated and get meeting requests and Paypal payment notifications ;)

Cons

Would love to have my local currency (COP) included on the list. I've had some issues with conversion attribution in Google Analytics with one of my clients (That I recommended vcita to)

Vincent Tan from Vincent ENT clinic

happy with the product

Pros

ease of use. works smoothly. reliable.integrates well with website. many functions. works over windows and smartphone apps

Cons

the price. If only there can be price discounts for developing countries. yet discover others as of now

Julie from Eli Simone LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I love the fact that it is a "set it and forget it" type of program.

No need for an assistant to schedule appointments and take payments.

Pros

Integration with my website, sync to my calendars, accepting of payments, customization of services, scheduling, clean and professional interface, notifications, reminders, and follow ups

Cons

I am not able to go into all of my settings with the mobile version. If I need to go into my settings, I would need to log in via my desktop

Rosana from CPR by RMG

Calendar Friendly

THANK YOU!

Pros

I love the ease of navigating through this software. It’s very user friendly and if I have questions I can call and get friendly customer service.

Cons

The o my thing is multiple people are not allowed to register for a course at once. I had a lady who wanted to pay for 5 to attend a CPR Course and she couldn’t. It was only allowing her to register one at a time. I ended up sending her an invoice to pay all at once instead of running her card 5 times.

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Wasn’t what my business needed.

November 2015

Shana

November 2015

This app is the core of our business

vCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.

Pros

It's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.

Cons

You do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it.