Divvy Reviews

4.72 / 5 (120)

Our advisors have recommended this product 17 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to create, update budgets, add categories for better accounting. Really love the rewards page and how clear everything is."

• "It comes with the mobile app, it is quick and user friendly. "

• "Very helpful and insightful product - easy to implement and use. This tool has greatly helped us understand our spending habits. "

• Cons

• "The web application has some bugs. Customer support is always helpful."

• "The software is constantly evolving as we and other gives feedback (this is a good thing), but there doesn’t seem to be one clear cut path of best practices with Divvy."

• "There currently isn't a way for me to manage multiple clients within the web / app - that would be a huge feature add. Otherwise, it's a fantastic software that is learning and growing."

Browse Divvy Reviews

Brett from Life House Hotels

Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool

We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Pros

Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Cons

Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

Divvy had an overarching platform that allowed us insight into every user's actions.

Miguel from Plant With Purpose

Industry: Environmental Services

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!

Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.

Pros

For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy. The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it. Oh and it's free!

Cons

I have not had a single issue with them.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

The best and easiest customer experience with the app. It's clean, innovative, has been thought out well, and super easy to use. Also, their customer service has been 100% great, and it's free.

Amazing company

They are one of my favorite vendors and I use them daily

Pros

Divvy is by far the best expense management system out there. The software is incredible! Their support is too notch

Cons

The credit card functions as a charge card and it’s impossible to carry a balance. There also isn’t a strong cash rewards system

Lindsey from The it Crowd

Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go...

I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode. Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.

Pros

- The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The cards look nice - Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)

Cons

- The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features. - The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute. - Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out? - Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.

Amanda from Squire & Company PC

Great tool for budgeting

Once we did the setup, it has been easy to maintain. Their reporting has improved, which is important for accountants. Divvy continues to add new functionality.

Pros

No fees for the company, and they in fact give cash back! You can have a mix of virtual and physical cards. Syncs with QuickBooks Online.

Cons

Bills are approved based on the budget, but no approval process to make sure the bill submitted is valid. Often bills are entered by a bookkeeper, but a manager needs to approve to make sure they did use the vendor and it is for the agreed-upon-amount. Divvy is working on this.

Jeff from LRS Healthcare

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

It's the best because it is simple

It has been very positive. They are timely in their responses and they are flexible and open to customer ideas for improvement.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very ease to teach users how to use. It allows us to customize expense fields, budgets and reports so as an accounting team we get what we need, but it is simple enough for any user to use.

Cons

The only complaint I have at this point is that we cannot set limits for receipts. I'd like to be able to say "all transactions over $20 require a receipt," but that is not available yet.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

Ease of use and the link of a credit card program to the expense reporting platform.

Daniel from PERFORMANCE MECHANICAL GROUP

Corporate Credit Card Solution

From set up to implementation Divvy has provided an easy to use solution for our business to reconcile corporate credit card expenses in a timely fashion.

Pros

Ease of use, electronic retention of data and real time support

Cons

It takes too long to receive new or replacement cards

No expense

Chase from AutoSource Motors

Innovative and unparalleled service

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Divvy. It has significantly reduced the time to close the books at month end. We used to have to wait at least a week just to reconcile credit card transactions, but with Divvy, it only takes one to two days. The team at Divvy has been extremely receptive to our feedback and providing the best customer experience possible.

Aaron from Vanguard Academy

Divvy is amazing!!!

We are now much more efficient. No more looking for 3-4 different software to handle all our needs because Divvy does them all in a perfect way.

Pros

Best expense software I have ever used. Our time reviewing and/or approving expenses is now cut in half. No more reimbursements. The budget features are also amazing. We have been looking for a better way to budget our expenses and Divvy does an amazing job at budget management.

Cons

I kinda wish we had to pay for it to let them know how much we appreciate it. It's that good.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

Divvy was the clear winner because it's so easy to use. The features are exactly what we were looking for and the best part is that its totally free.

Bart from DemandZEN

Awesome product both to eliminate expense reports and increase financial control

Our experience has been great. We've been able to work through minor issues and are extremely happy with the product.

Pros

No more expense reports! Having the ability to create virtual card numbers for one time and recurring bills and allocate them to specific accounts in Quickbooks is huge from a financial control and accountability standpoint.

Cons

The interface is still a little quirky and not always intuitive.

Zachary from Direct Development, Inc.

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

Pros

I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Cons

Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy: 1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!) 2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Response from Divvy

Replied December 2018

Hi Zachary, Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review! -Mark

Peter from Tamarak

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Expense Management Made Easy

We've loved Divvy. It has given flexibility to those that travel while giving the flexibility to get things done without having to worry that one of the 3 corporate credit cards is floating around being used by a random employee.

Pros

Divvy has been great for our organization. We have been able to move away from reimbursements and have been able to give spending flexibility to everyone within our organization. We love being able to give every employee a card, but not having to worry that they are going to overspend. And possibly, one of my favorite features of any software ever is the ability to create virtual cards (both for subscriptions and burner cards for one time purchases). Its nice to know that I can cancel a virtual card and not have it affect other vendor payments.

Cons

There is a little bit of a lack of hierarchy available (like an administrator over certain budgets only) and a lack of flexibility with paying down our account (holds placed on account effectively freezing our cards) but other than that, it has been great!

Flexibility.

Jacob from Alice Lane Home Collection

What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card

Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Pros

Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

Cons

It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

Cost and simplicity

Kevin from Miami Valley Church

Divvy is a great product

It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

Pros

We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Cons

Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Mathew from JConnelly

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Fantastic Enterprise Solution

Pros

No Cost & more efficiency - I was able to reduce organizational expenses by over $20,000 annually AND increase efficiency , transparency in the budget process, and give visibility to department leaders on real-time spending. The customer support has been fantastic. Fraud controls and prevention have been fantastic - we have been able to quickly isolate and stop attempted fraud, either by our user or notification from the Divvy team.

Cons

I would like the ability to organize budgets in a more hierarchical way, so that Department leaders can start with their overall budget and drill down into sub-budgets.

Jennfer from BestCompany.com

Great product & easy to use

Overall, it's been great. Our account manager responds quickly to questions and we love the ease of use on the administration side as well as user side.

Pros

No more losing receipts!!! It is so nice to snap a photo right away and tie it to your charge. It makes month end reconciling much more streamlined

Cons

My only issue is the rewards system. It's a headache to say the least. When you cash in your points earned, you can't simply login and explore all of your options like other credit card companies. You must send in your request and wait to hear back from Divvy. We requested gift cards as our rewards and were sent to a website where we had very limited options for gift cards, and they were all electronic cards. This is very hard to keep track of and would have been much more convenient to get a a visa/mastercard giftcard. Also, all of the gift cards were tied to my email address, so any cards redeemed came to me via email and I had to distribute them to where they needed to go.

Anthony from Jane

Works great for our company!

Our company can easily see where and by whom the money is spent in real time and we can set the amount on how much each person spends.

Pros

I was able to roll out company wide usage in a matter of weeks. The software is intuitive and employees reported back to me that they enjoyed using it.

Cons

Integrating ACH payments was cumbersome and we had several vendors confused about how they were getting paid.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

Cost, ease of use, and better reporting

Angie from Hospitality

Some of the best travel management software available

Pros

They have some of the best and friendliest customer service I have ever experienced. We have had to live chat several times and they always impress me with their professional and personal approach to business. They have yet to not answer fully a question I have had. Their service makes keeping up with our trips so easy we wish we could go again lol!!! Ever since using them we haven't had to track down a single receipt or itemize any of our expenses it does it for us. Best software I've had the pleasure of using in quite awhile.

Cons

I have had no issues with them. Great customer service!!

Cassie from Top Job LLC

We love divvy for our crews

We really like the budget feature for our crews. We are able to set monthly budgets for each person which has helped us to cut expense costs.

Pros

We love that we can assign budgets. It has really helped us to track expenses per job. The receipt feature is probably our most favorite part of Divvy. Having the ability to simply take a picture of your receipt and have it uploaded on the spot has greatly cut down missing and unreadable receipts. This is a major plus for a construction company.

Cons

Sometimes the upload feature won't work. However they have recently upgraded this feature to allow admins to upload receipt pictures for other user. So when the upload won't work for my guys in the field they simply send the picture to me and I can enter it.

William L. from Alivation Health

Divvy: Perfection; Being free is just a bonus.

Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features. Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features. Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy. Decreased time spent reconciling, tracking, and other tedious tasks on credit cards easily by greater than 75%.

Pros

We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card. Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features. I 100% recommend Divvy to every business. Their people and customer service is also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.

Cons

I have no improvements for Divvy. I cannot think of any scenario where it would not be appropriate.

Kyle from Canopy Tax Inc.

Great software that improves every day

Pros

Free! Budgeting Automatically marks out of compliance transactions Customization

Cons

No tiered budgets No recurring periods other than monthly No ability to mass upload budgets A bit buggy

Meredith from Inspire Charter Schools

Game-changing product

After working with Divvy, I have come to respect the integrity of the organization. The staff are not only knowledgeable, but strive to create an experience that is light-hearted and fun. An unexpected treat coming from a credit card company.

Pros

We are able to categorize transactions after the purchase using custom fields that are searchable. Funds are allocated to a person, not a specific credit card number. Our team can switch between a physical card and virtual cards; those transactions can be categorized in a way specific to our organization. This flexibility has completely changed the way we do business. No exaggeration when I said Divvy is a game-changer.

Cons

This is a new software so it can be buggy and slow at times. However, Divvy has consistently and timely addressed issues and is continually investing back in the product.

Nikolay from St. Zlata Bulgarian Orthodox Church

Takes your organization to the next level!

I am so happy we found Divvy as it solved so many of our problems and saves us tens of hours a month even with the small team we have!

Pros

- It's free and easy to set up and use; - Integrates with QuickBooks; - Takes care of your all your Accounts Payable; - Modern software and look, nice-looking and secure mobile app.

Cons

- It should allow buffers for budgets as sometimes just for a few pennies or dollars, a charge might get declined; - Should be easier to reallocate budget distribution and maybe divide the budget into areas and assign people to areas instead of having to set a max to each person, which forces you to over-allocate to people and thus inflate greatly the budget.

Jenna from Ashley Manor, LLC

Early adopter

Pros

1. Taking a picture of receipts: Has drastically increased our overall collection of receipts and the ease of collecting and organizing them. This decreases my risk from an outside audit standpoint as well as improved internal compliance since it's a lot easier to review receipts. 2. Expense report simplification: We have saved hours of time from a data entry standpoint while simultaneously increasing the accuracy of the data entered.

Cons

I'd love to be able to upload the desired budgets into their software rather than having to manually change each budget, one at a time.

Sherry from Breckenridge Distillery

Divvy was the solution to several of our issues

This card was selected only because we wanted an expense reporting system that didn't cost any money and then we've found other benefits to the card so we've distributed it further than we had orginally anticipated.

Pros

Love that we can snap a picture of the receipt and do away with taping receipts to paper! Also, like the "instantly code" an expense rather than waiting until the end of the month to code all credit card charges. Love the budget by card feature so allow small charges to be made by individuals who would not normally get a credit card - giving them a limit to buy some gas or supplies is much better than processing their expense reports submitted because they needed to use their personal card or cash for minor purchases. Also love the download to QuickBooks is item specific so when Audit makes their selections it is a single charge and not the total of several charges hitting a specific GL account like we have now because we use pivot tables to summarize the monthly charges on a single credit card.

Cons

The fact that we need to select a category and then subsequently select and account is an unnecessary step - we just want to code our charges to an account directly. Also - splitting charges between departments and codes is not possible within the application which is a problem for us. Also - the credit card payments are pulling weekly from our bank so we aren't getting the cash float we used to get by paying at the end of the month.

Bradley from Concept Construction

Divvy gives us control!

Divvy allows us to control our spending, which let's us sleep at night knowing that we aren't being taken advantage of. The app works flawlessly which makes our office staff happy! Divvy has a great product all around!

Pros

I love the fact that we can proactively budget and "send" money to our crews as they need it, rather than giving them just a credit card which they could use at their discretion.

Cons

With Divvy being the software company, not the bank, their user interface is slightly limited with regards to something like a fraud issue, but customer service more than makes up for it! Their team is wonderful to deal with!!!

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

We brought a lot of our business from American Express because their app for receipts was just bad. Totally worth the switch.

Best screen splitter for Mac, so far

When I started working with a double monitor setup, I felt the need of some solution to somehow split my screens and create specific sized working areas dedicated to most used apps, in order to keep them always visible (Email client, A/V conferencing and chat system, office and business apps, and a virtual remote desktop). Divvy allows to take advantage of all your available space among multiple monitors in a simple and intuitive way. When your desktop starts to be cluttered after some hours of work, Divvy helps to keep what matters always under control.

Pros

Stable, easy to use, very convenient to efficiently work in multi monitor setup. Shortcut configuration makes windows resize very efficient.

Cons

No noticeable downsides, so far. Maybe a little more pricey than the competitors, but still very affordable.

Anne-Marie from DUO LLC

Industry: Printing

Throw Out Your Petty Cash Box

Divvy has been great and I would 100% recommend it. The customer service is top notch and they continue to make enhancements. We switched to Divvy to replace our old school petty cash system and to replace the Home Depot credit cards that we had for our installers. The new system works GREAT! Each person requests funds when they are running low, they take pictures of their receipts as soon as the purchase is made and money is deducted daily from our business checking account. It also integrates nicely with QuickBooks. There are a ton of other features that we do not make use of but as we continue to grow I'm sure that will change.

Pros

I don't have to think about it. Once it's set up it just does what it's supposed to.

Cons

It might just be me but it's not visually intuitive. I find that I have to click several things before I get to where I want to be.

Holly from Infinity Pools

Game changer!

Pros

The level of detail and control provided by using Divvy has been a game changer. We have multiple users using cards daily, with little info over what budgets they were charging against. We were also making payments against our current card that would take many days to process and become usable again. Divvy changed all of this. We now know what every dollar is being spent for, and our payments are posted almost instantly. Also, the customer service at Divvy is the best!

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like about Divvy!

Chad from PEAK Technology Partners

Industry: Investment Banking

Take Back Control of your Company's Expenses

As a small organization, we had not rolled out corporate credit cards and were manually reimbursing business expenses. Divvy has allowed us to automate this process and has freed us up to focus on our business.

Pros

The thing I like most about using Divvy is having immediate access to spending across our entire organization. I love being able to create budgets and allocate them to individual employees. It creates a level of transparency and visibility that is empowering to the entire company.

Cons

They are still perfecting the user interface. There are a few quirks and inefficiencies but I have seen huge improvements over time.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

I had heard great things about Divvy and when I found out it was free, it was a no-brainer.

Blake from Funraise

My experience with Divvy

I think it definitely improves efficiency, budget tracking and stimulates are more enjoyable process. I used to spend a lot of time tracking receipts, building spreadsheets, having to sort through credit card invoices to get my numbers right. So this has really saved a bunch of time and headaches for me!

Pros

I think the platform itself is wonderful and makes it easy when planning travel for my team for our events. It's a pretty incredible solution to the tedious reimbursement process I've been used to. Any organization looking for efficiency and to streamline processes/budget should consider Divvy.

Cons

I'd prefer that my purchases did auto-assign to a category. Sometimes I have to backtrack to make sure they didn't go into the wrong category.

Andrew from Friendemic, LLC

Divvy Review

I love Divvy. It's a great resource that helps our company stay on budget.

Pros

Divvy's customer support is first class. When something goes wrong, or a mistake is made by a user or myself, the support team never fails in resolving the issue immediately.

Cons

I wish there were more webinars available to train, but they may already exist and I just haven't seen them or used them properly.

Tanner from Spiff, Inc.

Divvy helps bring simplicity and sanity into managing our expenses

I'd suggest this to anyone who doesn't enjoy managing expenses and budgets (which I think includes about everyone). It's easy to use, easy to learn, and makes your life so much easier. The team is also super helpful and looks for ways to go above and beyond to get the job done. Great product that has brought great results to our team.

Pros

This product has made my life so much easier when it comes to budgeting and managing expenses. We ordered a card for every one of our employees and whenever they need money all they need to do is request it and within minutes they can have it. Setting up budgets is simple and intuitive and if you ever have questions your are seconds away from an incredible customer support team. I also love the reminders about categorizing expenses that it sends to me and my team after we use the card for a purchase. Great product and a great team to work with.

Cons

Overall I don't have much to put here. Every once in a while a bug will surface on the app but it usually doesn't slow down anything at all. Had very little issues with anything on the app.

Meghan from Midland Institute for Entrepreneurship

Amazing Software and Better Customer Service

Pros

This software is very easy to use. You have functionality on your mobile phone and computer. The receipts show up right away on your app and from an accounting perspective the product is exactly what we need

Cons

None, that I have ran across at this time

Andrew from Blink Health Group

AP Manager Review

I've recommended divvy to all Accounts Payable professionals that are within my network. It's an amazing product that I will be using indefinitely. It's improved my efficiency and has made my job easier when those last minute rushes arise.

Pros

The ability to issue individual virtual cards for online purchases. In the past, we would share a corporate card with multiple users so they could make online purchases when invoices weren't available. However, that shared card with eventually have fraudulent charges and my belief was the fraud was performed by individual I shared the card with.

Cons

Some bugs time to time but they resolved within a few hours.

Donna from Scenicview Academy, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Divvy is a great A/P automation tool

The best thing about implementing Divvy has been the elimination of the need for me to hound our employees to turn in receipts. Divvy lets them easily see when one of their transactions is incomplete. I can review transactions easily for posting into our accounting software. Divvy's customer service was awesome. They had answers for all of my questions and made sure I was happy with my experience with implementing and using Divvy.

Pros

Elimination of paper in out accounts payable process, especially in the area of purchasing with credit cards. With the easy-to-use app, our employees are able to capture the required documentation on their phones or other smart device.

Cons

Full functionality of the Bill Pay side is not yet available on the app. I would like to be able to add vendors, create invoices and payments and fund payments. Right now, I am only able to view payments.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

We chose to look at Divvy because of the low cost. Then we found how easy it was to use and haven't regretted our decision.

Cameron from CEC LLC

Construction Manager review

We have been able to better track daily expenses, employees over spending, managing budgets and project proformas.

Pros

It comes with the mobile app, it is quick and user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes, it is hard to navigate on the software unless you have been practicing on the website.

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

It was easier to manage and track and it was simpler to train employees on how to manage and track their costs with the software.

Bailey from Rapid Reboot

Divvy - business credit cards as they should be

Pros

Divvy bridged the glaringly obvious gap between the benefits of credit cards, and trying to apply them in a business setting.There was never a good way to manage multiple accounts, departments, and company spending in one place until we started using Divvy. Now I can manage department budgets, allocate funds, and classify purchases all in one platform.

Cons

Divvy is fairly new, and, with all new software companies, there are bugs that need to be fixed. However, the Divvy team is very responsive, and they fix issues right away.

Brian from Global Stone and Tile

Great for managing multiple budgets

Great for managing multiple budgets. Made it super easy to issue and manage corporate credit cards.

Pros

Divvy gives me complete control of the credit card use of each employee. Divvy gives me full visibility and implementation of our expense policy. Customer service is great. Our rep monitors our account and when transactions get declined for whatever reason, they quickly follow-up to make sure that the problem is resolved.

Cons

QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect. Statements are difficult to work with.

Brian from Value Waste Services

Industry: Think Tanks

Extremely Pleased

Been a wonderful experience. Love the customer service, and the functionality of Divvy. Huge fan.

Pros

The Divvy platform achieves exactly what our company desired to have. A system to budget, assign specific funds to certain people, and to track spending. It accomplishes precisely what we needed for so long prior to having Divvy and we're thankful to have it.

Cons

Using the app, you have to log in and out to see changes and updates - ie, if you want to see something refresh in the app, you have to log back out and back in (when using your the app).

Anna from IP Advertising & Promotions

Perfect

The staff is wonderful and the services they provide are perfect and meet the needs of our business.

Pros

The ease and accessibility fits with my busy schedule.

Cons

Takes some time to load all transactions.

Make the Change Today!

Pros

I've used a certain software that most are familiar with for years and switched to Divvy recently. Managing company credit cards has never been easier. Expense reporting is also far superior to the other software most use. The best feature is that I can set limits for managers or VP's at the office and track what they're using their cards for the moment a transaction is made.

Cons

Customer service can be challenging, but they're really helpful once you get a hold of a representative.

Michael from Techwave Consulting

Divvy Streamlines Expenses

Expense management and entry

Pros

Streamlines the expense processes for the user Easy to attach receipts User friendly No training needed Preset budget

Cons

Could use more reporting Scroll functionality needs updating

Drew from Ncontracts LLC.

Simple to use App and Great Desk Top Website

It's been great so far.

Pros

The fact that I can take a picture of a receipt and then throw it away. Gives me less filing work to have to worry about.

Cons

The fact that I am currently unable to select a default budget my funds are withdrawn from. I use one budget more often than all the other but for some reason all of my transactions are automatically taken out of the last budget that was created. I've submitted a request for the ability to select a default budget but it has not been developed yet.

Christopher from Ethan Rivers, LLC

Game Changing Expense Management and Budgeting Tool

There are very few products on the market that solve so many needs and provide you a world class solution for FREE. My firm rarely gives good reviews for software products since both of our owners come from a software background, but we gladly promote Divvy!

Pros

Divvy is the greatest tool I have in my accounting arsenal. Divvy allows me complete control over spending, expense management, and budgeting. Divvy allows me to have real time expense data with the support I need to back it up. Divvy saves thousands of dollars a year (if not tens of thousands)! They are quick to respond and always rolling out great features to keep this product ahead of everything on the market by leaps and bounds.

Michael from The Bronx Brand LLC

Convenient and rewarding

Pros

Cons

The budgets don't reset automatically but we login everyday so we update the budgets at the beginning of the month to reset the spending caps.

Jeffrey from Apollo Companies, Inc.

OK product, questionable tactics used for acquisition

They promised the world to get us to switch over to their service. We have problems and their standard response is that they are always improving service. Failed to deliver on a promise their sales rep made on the phone .

Pros

We can match spending to budget lines and adjust them on the fly

Cons

the software is very buggy. at least several times per week, the approval process for spending gets hung up using the mobile phones. We very frequently (more than once per week, have charges declined when paying our vendors. The ACH and Bill Pay process work very, badly.

Patrick from Drip More

Industry: Tobacco

Divvy Review

Divvy has been wonderful for our business as our sales reps do a lot of outside travelling. Being able to load funds directly onto their personal card and limit use has been a life saver.

Pros

The ease of use and the customer support has been unmatched.

Cons

New reports should be created. Specifically a report so you can run past payments made

Reasons for Choosing Divvy

The ease of use while using the app. Being able to track receipts, manage funds, and manage members all through one place

Mike from BlueCable Networx

Divvy simplifies my life so much!

Thanks Divvy for simplifying my life.

Pros

I love the fact that your purchasing and expense reporting is all managed in one app. Budgets for projects and recurring monthly expenses are so simple and help me maintain costs for operating my business and efficiently doing projects

Cons

Cons, the reports are a bit lacking but the system as a whole is amazing. Other con would be to make the admin be able to do more from the app.

Craig from Tuacahn Center for the Arts

Divvy review

We have expanded our card use to prioritize Divvy purchasing.

Pros

Individual budget assignments allow for greater cost control and data entry

Cons

The web application has some bugs. Customer support is always helpful.