• Pros

• "Extremely flexible and user configurable to a degree I haven't seen before in a product of this type."

• "The thing I like the most about the software is the ease of creating a contract. The automation and single entry point is fantastic."

• "Agiloft stays updated with today's technology and marketing trends in order to bring its customers the latest in Contract Management and other software services."

• Cons

• "The Group and Team concept and settings are difficult to understand at first and can be daunting to implement. Once understood the level of security and functionality is very impressive."

• "We needed help making the customization. the support docs for this function were hard to understand and make work. The support staff at Agiloft really helped us past this step."

• "Some of the administration set up can be a little bit tricky at times. Usually I could figure things out for myself, but sometimes I would have to seek additional help for Agiloft customer support."

Browse Agiloft Contract Management Suite Reviews

Kelsie from Bills Taco House

Agiloft is perfect for designing business processes

The management of electronic signatures is one of the biggest strengths of agiloft, so its use is highly recommended to handle virtual documents. We recommend reviewing your varied file recovery options, and to be able to work even without being connected to the internet.

Pros

Agiloft presents a great utility in the management of audit trails, and barcoding / RFID. It is quite good to work with business process mapping, which can be designed and modeled completely from scratch.

Cons

Given that it lacks many functions for customer service, we think it would not be very useful in the management of call centers. It does not have a good virtual assistant, nor enough workflow management tools. It also does not manage emails.

Cindi from New York Public Radio

Highly customizable and affordable system with excellent customer service

PROS: Agiloft especially excels at scalable customization, fair pricing and customer service. All the staff I've encountered at Agiloft (not just the initial sales contact), from the implementers to the billing staff, have been responsive, friendly and helpful with a "can-do" positive attitude. They are a professional, dependable service-oriented team. Billing with Agiloft has always been very fair and transparent. The possibilities with Agiloft's system are nearly limitless. If inclined, the administrator can take on a significant amount of the maintenance and design of the system. I had no programming experience, but using the available documentation/tutorials and custom training available along with the creative ideas my implementer offered, I was able to become quite independent and save our company money while having a tailored, high performing contract system that grows with our organization's needs. CONS: With so many possibilities for customization comes a number of decisions that need to be made. This can be time-consuming, but Agiloft offers the customer the option to make as many or as little of the design decisions as works for them. We'd much rather have the problem of too much choice than a situation where the system doesn't fit our needs enough or where the cost of having an engineer design everything in our system is prohibitively expensive. If your organization wants to handle some of the maintenance and design, there definitely can be a learning curve for the more complex aspects but also great payoff in independence and control of the direction of the system. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OTHER BUYERS: We had a very lengthy review process that involved intensive research. We recommend strongly considering how experienced and knowledgeable and stable the vendor is (not just who has the slickest app or tech conference booth). We also recommend noting how much the vendor listens to you during the sales process. Agiloft has been a solid industry leader since the 1990's and did not pressure or rush us to make our decision. They were patient and respectful and worked hard to understand our unique needs as a nonprofit and as a public media organization. We recommend taking time for the demos, using the free trial versions and talking to the vendors thoroughly about what is and isn't included and how they operate. We also recommend reading the PCMag review as it was comprehensive and captured what makes Agiloft different from its competitors.

Brian from DCG Systems

DCG Systems Experience

I would recommend Agiloft to anyone needing a fully customizable CRM with a focus on customer relations. the folks at Agiloft go out of their way to understand your business process and where their product would best fit in. Agiloft Customer Support is Outstanding!

Pros

Easily Customizable to our business needs. Automatic reporting and email notifications are essential to our process. Out of the box integration to our business structure. Create and adapt business practices to include Agiloft. We did not know what we were missing until we started creating processes with Agiloft in mind, The joke at our company is "Agiloft can do it".

Cons

As a company that tracks equipment MTBF, availability and MTTR, the Graphics and Graphing packages lack the ability to do some of the hings we would like. Still need to import some data into excel for post processing.

David from Caledonia Housing Association

Still new to this but good so far

Still new to the software but it has already eased a lot of the burden we had in our service desk solution.

Pros

This is my company's first foray into ITSM so it had to be right. It does everything we had in our specification requirements. The UI for admins is a lot better than I'd experienced before

Cons

The setup was a bit fiddly but that was eased by the supplier who provided 40 hours of setup assistance to get us rolling, as part of the ontract

Reasons for Choosing Agiloft Contract Management Suite

It fitted our specification and budget better

May 2012

Matt from CareView Communications

May 2012

Best software purchase I've ever made

I don't want to sound over the top, but I have nothing but good things to say about Agiloft. As a rapidly growing company we had many manual processes which needed to be automated. Having a system that fit our business model was important, and I went through a lot of tools before I settled on AG. By far the strongest aspect of Agiloft is its ease of customization. Literally all customization is point and click, and within about 40 hours of our initial installation (which we did ourselves on our hardware), we had a system up and running which accomplished what I was unable to do with any other product. Since the original implementation in October 2011, there has not been a week where I have not been rolling out AG into other areas of our business, to the point where we now track everything from sales leads to fixed assets, billing, and service in AG. Our users have learned quickly, and have been happy to have a system that helps them do their jobs well.

Pros

- Ease of customization - Everything is point-and-click and easy to understand. We have not had to write any code, yet we're integrated with several other mission-critical systems within our business. - Ease of use - Even our fairly non-technical users find AG easy to pick up, and with light training are productive immediately. I attribute some of this to the user interface, but even more of it to the fact that we are able to mold the system to our business flow and terminology, so it's already familiar. - Performance - We have a few dozen people in and out of the system all day, and rarely have any trouble. We did install on our own server, and sized it according to AG's recommendations. - Quality - While any software product will have minor annoyances that you would like to see fixed, there are only a few of those. We have had absolutely zero bugs that have stopped us from getting the business value out of AG that we need. - Cost - Very reasonable per-seat fees, no upcharges.

Cons

This is not a con, but my only advice is to find a champion for the project internally who understands the business processes you're wanting to implement in AG, and who has the time to focus on the project. Don't be afraid to implement what you need, and then tweak over time as requests come in - you'll rarely get everything right in a first pass and you'll get the best feedback after a minimal process has been in the users' hands for a week or two.

July 2015

Kathi from Adacel Systems, Inc.

Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way

Pros

What I like the most regarding Agiloft is their customer service. When I first started setting up our CRM system, if I ran into any stumbling blocks or had any questions I would just send off an email and I would almost immediately have someone answer my question or via email or if it was something complicated to explain, we would get on a video conference and they would show me step by step what I should do. They were always extremely friendly and extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Most companies I deal with you can't even get through to customer service, but the Agiloft staff is always right there when I need them.

SUSAN from YOUNG'S HOLDINGS INC

Agiloft is my Co-Worker

Having all the company agreements at my fingertips has been fantastic! The implementation went very smooth and we are starting to implement new features (enhancing our clause library and providing access to 3rd parties to create their own agreements).

Pros

I refer to Agiloft as my co-worker because of the time savings it provides when I've been requested to provide information on a particular agreement or co-worker, as well as the time savings in drafting and finalizing agreements by using the Clause Library and Work-flows. The ease in training is also a major plus, new users anticipate being intimidated, but after 15 short minutes, they are off and running with full capabilities to start using all the features Agiloft provides.

Cons

Understanding the relationships between tables when setting up new fields and revising user permissions can be confusing.

Carly from Global Healthcare Exchange

We utilize this unique tool to manage requisitions, approvals, and contractor ticketing.

Pros

Agiloft is very user friendly and has tremendous flexibility for you to customize your Knowledge Base and develop workflows to automate mundane tasks, eliminate human error, integrate with other software tools, and increase end user satisfaction. Agiloft has decreased our requisition approval turnaround time by four days - a huge value add to a fast pace high volume company like ours. Once the platform is built, the implementation specialist arms you with all of the tools necessary to make modifications and updates as the need for tweaks arises.

Cons

We have a history of quick but unhelpful responses from customer support. Fortunately, we are able to work with our implementation specialist when support tickets require escalation. There is a clear eagerness to assist, but the communication from support lacks depth. You have to be extremely specific with your desired resolution.

John from DTE Energy - Corporate Security

Industry: Oil & Energy

This product has been everything we needed from it since it was purchased.

An automated electronic service desk ticketing and tracking system.

Pros

We have been able to adjust this product to our specific needs. Easy to make changes whenever you need to and if you can't remember how to make the change(s), Agiloft Developers are always available to assist.

Cons

I can't think of many negatives. Sometimes it is hard to explain to the developer(s), that assist with making changes, exactly what you need done and how you want things to work. This is usually resolved after additional questions/emails/phone calls. The only other negative for me is that I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and Agiloft is in the Pacific Time Zone. That four hour difference sometimes leads to a longer time to resolve questions.

Ryan from Immersion Corporation

Fantastic, Easy to Use, Customizable and Automated Product

Agiloft has always been quick to solve the few (if any) problems that have occurred, and they are happy to help customize the product to better align with my organization's needs. The customer support team is very reliable and clearly interested in building long-term customer relationships.

Pros

The best features of the Agiloft software are that it is automated: agreements and purchase requests are automatically routed through the approval process. In addition, the software can be customized so that once an agreement is approved, it is automatically uploaded to DocuSign and routed for signature. These features allow the legal team in my organization to handle a heavy load of contracts with a small team.

Cons

Anythings issues with the software can easily be fixed, thanks to the highly customizable nature of the platform.

Damian from Synergy Procurement Solutions

A fantastic product with exceptional functionality and adaptibility

You can see why Agiloft is the industry benchmark due to the extensive adaptability and functionality. Unless you have a proficient dedicated IT in-house support who can setup the system, you will have to invest in some time at the start along with Agiloft to customise to your liking. I think most companies do not use even 50% of Agiloft's capabilities. Good product.

Pros

We use and trial a lot of software for either our own use or clients. Agiloft is by far the most advanced contract management software out there. It is more than just CMS. We liked the ability to White label it for clients either directly in-house or through the client portal managed by us. For an administrator, the functionality and customizable process and table flows are excellent. For the UI for a non-admin user, it can literally be 1,2 or 3 tasks/functions on their home page. The possibility to automate mundane, daily tasks such as daily agreements or POs can be routed through for automatic approval when they meet the criteria. The templates and the mobile click and approve were popular features as it did not create the approval queue that previously happened with delays in notifications The customer support is very comprehensive as is the number of videos for various bits of training. You really do feel like it's a system that has been custom designed for you but not with the same price tag.

Cons

Unlike virtually all of it's competition, it is not really a drag and drop type environment in the true sense. Some of the UI screens can seem too busy/cluttered but that did not bother me. I would say that, similar to others, you need a stakeholder to be married to this product. This means that they become familiar with the interaction with tables when new fields are setup and the permissioning.

Eric from ENKI Corporation

July 2015

Versatile system offering easy and quick customization

Pros

The overriding advantages of Agiloft's product/company: 1) It can be customized to do almost anything with almost no programming, and quickly: truly a system designed for users to modify. This supports living process that increases adoption rate and reduces operational errors. 2) It is possible to create and maintain the system and its customizations with a very small commitment of staffing because the customization method is very efficient and largely self-explanatory. 3) The support is excellent: failures and bugs are addressed promptly and software updates containing bug fixes are delivered much faster than industry average.

Cons

1) The user interface is dated looking. This is a minor issue since the simplicity helps with the ease of configuration and does not get in the way of functionality. 2) The organization of the user interface is around data rather than process. Process needs are fully accommodated, but the data-driven approach means that processes that access more than one data type can be more difficult to implement or represent on-screen to users. However I have not come across any customization that could not be made with the system. 2) Sparse documentation. Some of the more advanced features as well as effective tuning require support or professional services even though they are not difficult to implement.

July 2015

Philip from CSF International, Inc.

July 2015

An Enterprise CRM Solution that's up to the Challenge!

Pros

Agiloft is without question the easiest CRM solution to setup, customize, and deploy. Your only limits are your imagination. The product comes with out-of-the-box applications already setup which makes it easy to get started. I have been using Agiloft software for over 10 years and have had nothing but accolades. They truly understand the meaning of delivering exceptional software.

Cons

Someone will always find something they don't like about anything. I would prefer to say that I have been using Agiloft for so long that it currently meets all of our needs and I have had not had any issues. The product just works.

Elvarina from The Center for Health Care Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

When it comes to Contract Management... very MODERN, for today's technology and use of software.

Ease of use and accommodations for the purpose it serves.

Pros

Cons

There are certain things that has to be done in order for it to function properly with other internet sources such as Firefox and Chrome, but once you make those accommodations everything works just fine.

August 2013

Philip from CSF International, Inc.

August 2013

Agiloft, the software that keeps on giving!

Pros: Going on our 10th year of using Agiloft our companies survival depends on it. Almost everything flows thru Agiloft from Customers, Contacts, Support Tickets, Billing, Announcements, Email Marketing, Prospects, Opportunities, Quotes, Projects, Tasks, Software Licenses, Products and etc. The ability to setup new fields, records, tasks, rules and workflow is without question the easiest product on the market to setup and use. The web interface is easy to customize and setup to your business needs giving staff a minimal learning curve from new interfaces to converted legacy systems. Security based views allow for easily setting up views for administrators to view fields that would not be seen by other personnel. There are so many options available it's almost impossible to describe all of the features. You just need to find out for yourself just how flexible it is. Other factors that made our decision to go with Agiloft were price, support and continued software updates including new features and functionally that are always being released. Cons: For me, there are no cons. Agiloft does everything I need and more. Overall: Without Agiloft, supporting our customers would be near to impossible. It is our main interface to our customers and supporting our customers is our top priority. It is used by everyone in our office from customer service to sales. Some of the key points of Agiloft is its security, scalability, backup and restore, building solutions without coding, integration with other systems, web interface, etc. It's always great to be in a meeting discussing new feature and functions that people would like to see and have them implemented within hours of the discussion.

Don from Cal Poly State University - San Luis Obispo

August 2013

A very flexible application for handling workflows

Cal Poly choose Agiloft (then Enterprise Wizard) based on two points. The first was that it was the best fit for the type workflows that we wanted to implement. The second point was that it required almost no programming outside of the GUI interface. That second point allowed us to get the product up and running without the use of our programming staff (their time is very valuable and in great demand). We use the product to track the following type of requests: 1. Technical service needed (hardware, software not working, etc.) 2. Account requests (new/modify account requests to various systems on campus) 3. Software requests (all software available to campus users) 4. ITS related assets (all hardware controlled by ITS) 5. All types of technical abuse complaints (copyright issues and other types of inappropriate usage) 6. Surveys about the follow-through of the staff to requests entered into the system We have about one and a half FTE's to handle issues and to perform any updates, modifications or new additions. Our user base is about 5,000 staff and faculty and about 20,000 students. We generate almost 6,000 requests per month. The system is hosted and it is both very scalable and the response time is very good. The Agiloft staff are all first rate and extremely responsive. This is one of the best if not the best companies that we deal with both in terms of responding to issues and being available to help us with modifications and additions to the system. We are putting more and more types of requests with various different workflows into the system due to the easy of implementing and the fact that it does not require programming staff time.

Harvey from Safehorizon

Safe Horizon has successfully implemented the Agiloft Contract Management System as tailored to meet

Transitioned from a completely manual system to a sophisticated all encompassing digital one.

Jamie from Family Impact Network

I have appreciated the amazing customer support we have received

Pros

We have a growing agency and our needs change frequently. I appreciate that Agiloft can be built to accommodate our needs.

Cons

I do not like that when replying to an email out of Agiloft the email chain is not included in the message. This is something that we have to do, so adding this would be a big benefit.

Gina from WorxtimeHR, LLC

My experience with Agiloft, overall has been fantastic.

The ease of Automation.

Pros

Cons

It is a little bulky and for old school sales, it tends to be a little difficult to maneuver from section to section.

Matt from GTS LLC

Industry: Investment Management

The best event mgmnt enterprise software on the market!

We are keeping track of the details and who provides the solution. our productivity has increased 3 hundred fold the first 1.5 years.

Pros

Customization and entry cost. The way it helps us keep track of events. Tasks and projects and the surrounding data associated with the events.

Aaron from Infosync Services

Powerful workflow tools

Our AP invoices require approval from different levels of management depending on several factors, such as vendor and amount. We are using the Agiloft workflow tools as a rules engine to manage this.

Pros

The Agiloft workflow engine is very powerful. Excellent API for customization. Scales very well. We are using this to manage AP invoice payment approvals for hundreds of users and so far it has been a very robust solution.

Cons

It is very flexible, which means complicated, and definitely takes some time to train users and developers.

Eric from ENKI Corporation

July 2013

A unique and flexible platform for automating your business

ENKI chose Agiloft (formerly Enterprise Wizard) for automating its customer service and sales operations. After using other SaaS (software-as-a-service) platforms that were more expensive and less flexible, ENKI found that Agiloft gave us the ability to rapidly deploy and update our business process automation to match our fast-paced business. We are now beginning to use Agiloft for automating other customer-facing and internal operations processes as well. Customization is quick and easy. And Agiloft's support and sales team is responsive and more importantly, listens to our needs and requests, which is rare in the industry. Pros: Easy and flexible graphical customization, software-free customization, a variety of "canned" applications included, can be self-hosted or leased as a service, comprehensive and expert onshore support, responsive management team. Cons: Lack of accounting and billing packages/features means we have to interface to other tools when we like this one better! User interface would benefit from additional flexibility by providing full application-like interfaces for casual users and end-customers to access all the features.

James from CATG

Agile Agiloft

Pros

This program is very easy to use once you get it set up. The work flows are simple to use and the program after configuration requires very little maintenance.

Cons

Some of it can be very confusing to someone who doesn't understand business flow.

Blake from Prime Shine Inc.

We use it for Contract Management, and it works Great!

All of our contracts are centralized in one location, and are easily accessed by multiple users. We are automatically notified when a contract needs our attention.

Pros

We use the Contract Management aspect of the software, which is new to our company. During the implementation they were able to customize the program, so that all of our asks/needs are met. Using this program has streamlined this aspect of our business.

Cons

Because the software is so customization, it can be difficult to make any changes on your own. Support is typically needed, when making changes to the program.

Gregory from Diversified Media Group

April 2012

EW Adapts to our needs as we grow

Enterprise Wizard is great for our business. Initially started out as a ticketing system for our support team is now being used through out company to streamline all workflows and processes. The process of automation make you really look at existing workflows and processes and that is the hardest part of the whole process. But it nice that we didn't have to change our processes to work with EW, we could just program EW to work the way we wanted it to work.

Pros

Ease of Configuration Expandability Endless Not much you can't do with it We don't have to conform to it, it conform to us Great Support provide by knowledgable & friendly staff Roadmap of product is clearly defined and is alway moving product in right direction

Cons

Many ways to accomplish a goal, that it can be hard sometimes to determine best way

February 2010

Max from Lumina Decision Systems

February 2010

Agiloft

We thoroughly recommend it to any organization that wants to create a CRM system, issue tracker, workflow management, project tracker, or similar application. It's so easy to use that someone with modest technical abilities can tailor it themselves without requiring IT professionals or outside developers.

Pros

Lumina has been using Agiloft (and its predecessor SupportWizard) for 7 years, for issue tracking, and customer support. We have found it outstanding in its flexibility, ease of use, and reliability. There's nothing else out there that we've found that even approaches its customizability for rapidly creating a system tailored to our exact needs.

Cons

It used sometimes to have slow response, but those problems have gone away in recent releases.

Mike from Data Intensity

Process Modeling Tool

If you are serious about process documentation and governance and are looking for a flexible tool that literally will run itself, look no further. Agiloft is a platform for business productivity.

Pros

Agiloft is a process modeling tool designed for business not IT. Whether you are looking for a ticket system, a documentation management system and/or a procurement system, Agiloft can help you with one or a combination of all three -- really any business process can be supported by Agiloft.

Cons

We have no real complaints about Agiloft. Over the years Agiloft has continually invested in functionality and as we have grown Agiloft has been able to scale and grow with us.

Loretta from Mississippi Methodist Senior Services, Inc.

This is a great software for contracts! It is something our organization has needed for years!

Pros

Accurately keeping track of all contracts and the notifications as to when the contracts are up for renewal/termination.

Alan from Texas A&M AgriLife

It's Perfect and It works

If you're looking for a low cost help desk out of the box with great scaling capabilities and want to simply define workflows with GUI and easy to build rules. This is your product. Everything else will either be feature deficient or extremely overbuilt and require a software engineer to manage for you.

Pros

Easiest implementation I've ever seen. Nice built in full backup feature with tiered backup scheduling capabiltiies.

Cons

Could use a nicer GUI on the end user side to save time in implementation... but what it comes with is great nonetheless.

John from Chester County

Chester County Department of Emergency Services

We use the Agiloft product to manage all of our communications equipment. The system was designed to track assets and provide a ticketing system for generating work orders for repair and maintenance of our assets. We have also added a contacts module that has the capability of tracking maintenance and service contracts at the asset level. This was a large undertaking and we found both the Agiloft product and team members to be outstanding.

July 2013

Chris from 101 Telco Solutions, Inc.

July 2013

Review of Agiloft for 101 Telco Solutions, Inc.

Agiloft (formerly Enterprise Wizard) has proven to be easily customized to fit our needs as a telecommunications repair center. The customer support is second to none when we have a need to modify or simply ask a question. The ability to link to other software platforms for invoicing, importing/exporting data to our customer erp's, etc. makes this an invaluable tool. I truly believe we couldn't have made a better choice.