Lasso CRM Reviews

3.73 / 5 (15)

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The software is intuitive and straightforward. Users learn how to operate it quickly. It is simple to keep track of emails and conversations with clients."

• "Easy to create email campaigns. Good customer support and, once you know how to use it, it has some amazing capabilities, like tracking what clients want. Overall, a great CRM for homebuilding."

• "I like the mass mail and reminders. It's a good program for contact tracking and managing. It's easy to use."

• Cons

• "I wish it acted a little more like a secretary and sent me notifications on a to-do list. But by way of organization, it's great. "

• "Nothing. We have been very satisfied with the product as well as the customer service."

• "I would really love if Lasso integrated well with other construction management software for a more streamlined system."

Browse Lasso CRM Reviews

Heidi from Lexar Homes

Lasso has been amazingly simple to use and keeps our contacts on track.

Organization! Lasso has been instrumental in helping us organize our marketing initiatives.

Pros

I love the ease of use! I train all of our salespeople to use Lasso (a team of around 20) and have been able to train each of them, even the "old school" pencil and paper guys, to use Lasso to maintain contact with their customers.

Cheyenne from AllenStyle Homes

Lasso is a GREAT CRM database for LARGE companies ONLY!!

Overall, Lasso is phenomenal! Because they do not really work with smaller companies, they do not offer affordable packages for companies less than 10 people!

Pros

Easy to use, lots of great features, great looking dashboard, outstanding customer service, and so much more. One great feature is the lasso email blast! It keeps track of your open % rate, who opened your emails, and also comes with website tracking that is extremely easy to use!

Cons

They do not offer products for smaller based companies, at an affordable rate! For companies less than 10 people, forget about it! I would recommend looking into something more similar to Prosperworks!

Patrick from Wilderness Club Resort

Overengineered and Poor GUI

As a database web developer of nearly 18 years and fully aware of how a CMS or CRM software design can work, it's completely frustrating being told things can't be done that I know are possible. Simple features like pagination or more than 20 records at a time. Basic programming. Being able to fully export every customer profile with history of notes and activities was apparently beyond their scope of capability in the native software. Better yet, being able to import customers with history of notes and activities couldn't even be done. We use multiple CRM platforms and have to be able to mass email our customers without having to use multiple software. Lasso may be effective for limited scope, but it's not a true CRM solution for anyone who wants flexibility in organizing their own customer data. Tying in a web form is a joke. There's so many variables in how to do the simplest thing it makes a regular job twice as hard because of poor design layout and GUI.

Pros

Mass email functionality. Web based login.

Cons

Cumbersome navigation that requires several support videos and support pages to simply know how to find anything in the software. Not intuitive at all. Terms used for the software are not industry friendly. Too many layers of duplicate information. Export of data is limited and import of data is limited. The database schemas are not accessible when you may want to simply export "YOUR DATA". They have ridiculously long wait times for support and will penalize you if you have to demand them to provide customer service.

May 2015

Janette from Keystone Custom Homes

May 2015

Keeps our entire sales team on track

Pros

Lasso CRM has given us a tool that allows our Online Advisor to follow up with leads from the website and phone calls, our onsite sales team to follow up with onsite prospects and our management team the tools to keep track of everything. The Lasso team takes the time to truly understand your business processes and helps you setup the system to work for your company. They are very responsive and helpful. Lasso has definitely improved the success of our sales team!

Ember from In-telligent

Lasso is a Great CRM for a Great Price

Overall, we love Lasso! It's made specifically for builders, allowing us to manage more than just leads, but the homes they're interested in, too. We get all of our sales process, lead management, email marketing, and reporting all in one place.

Pros

Lasso has all of the features that we had on the more well-known CRM system that we transitioned over from for a fraction of the price. It provides a robust way to take a customer from initial visit, to follow up, to close.

Cons

It's sometimes a bit difficult to locate things or make changes to users or settings. Options are often buried under other options in a way that's not always straightforward, so I've often found myself needing to ask Support for help. I've used CRMs for many years now, so most things should come pretty naturally at this point. Also, their email marketing system is pretty basic and it's difficult to built and format emails to be as nice as we could through a dedicated email marketing software.

Sarah from BHHS Taliesyn Realty

Lasso CRM is straightforward and gets the job done; however, it is not very up to date.

Pros

Cons

The software has limited creative functionality. The marketing templates are out of date. To send out high-end marketing materials, our company exports other items from a different CRM.

Haley from Construction

Good for CRM, reporting needs wrk

Overall experience has been okay. I am really looking forward to the increased functionality of the reporting soon!

Pros

I like that I am reminded to reach out to customers, and can customize follow up schedules. I like the email templates.

Cons

I dislike the segmented nature of all the data in this software. The reports it offers at this time are disjointed and make it hard to see the whole picture. We are told they are updating their reporting features soon, so this is promising!

Sales Must

Pros

All the options are great. When adding clients in, it is very detail oriented. It's very easy to create templates and add the clients information. Eliminates a lot of extra work.

Cons

A lot of information is duplicated and transition from one location to another isn't very easy.

February 2015

Travis from Copper Services

February 2015

Lasso CRM Review

Pros

It's very reasonably priced for the amount of analytics that come with the technology.

Cons

The interface seemed too simple. IT could be upgraded to something a little more advanced.

February 2014

Kelley from Inland Homes®

February 2014

It's a good product. No wow though.

Pros

Cons

The calendar has no ability to sync with Google, which keeps me switching between programs and can be cumbersome.

Orion from Oak Creek Homes

Why can't it just work?

It's really just a mediocre CRM, at best, and horrible CRM, at worst. Good luck!

Pros

There aren't that many but I suppose it's easy on the eyes. The gentle colors make it easy to stare at it for hours and hours on end (which you will have to) without getting the SalesForce-Glazed-Over look that we're all used to.

Cons

Nothing just "works" out of the box. Everything requires customization and customer support. Every report that is worthwhile will require paying for their team to make it for you. The WYSIWYG email templates are just horrible - it's easier to make them in Word and copy the html over into the template. It's clunky - things aren't intuitive for the novice OR advanced user. You can't open multiple projects (locations) at once. It doesn't support incoming call tracking. You have to pay to change the state field from province to state (since they're Canadian).

Beth from Lifestyle Homes

Very Industry Specific

I'd recommend it.

March 2013

Matt from Flagship Homes

March 2013

We are a medium sized home builder that has been looking for a better solution to manage our customers and track sales. We were looking for a tool that would do the simple job of gathering all of our customer's information, create traffic reports, analyze our sales, and provide some accountability from out sales agents. Lasso exceeded any expectation that I had for a CRM tool. Their analytics tool was AMAZING. I had no idea I would get that level of technology for the budget I was trying to fit it in. Jason and Dave have made us feel like we are joining a team with complete backed end support. I have been impressed by everything so far from the technology, free updates, training, and the simple interface of the system.

July 2015

mike from acetec

1.5

July 2015

lasso crm review

Pros

it is focused on the real estate market which is great for a market focused product. I do real estate part time, so i wouldn't use this all the time. But in my evaluation, i found it as a decent option. The software offers integration with Outlook and Mac Mail which can be used for data transfer. Since I am in outlook all the time, this is a big plus

Cons

seems a little expensive for what the product offers compared.The collaboration features of the software are limited and only one feature of workflow management is available. There are no features for quote management and territory management in the sales automation module.

Mariah from BHHS

Great CRM

Pros

They system has many features to help you maintain and gain a great relationship with the leads that are generated. Being able to tell their personality and leaving notes makes for a great follow up help.

Cons

If the system could manage to the duplicates that would be cool. It can be time consuming to go through them sometimes.