• Pros

• "Provides a quality product at a reasonable price."

• "The customer module works very well to keep tack of customer locations and contacts within a company. Customer history is always accessible with quote and order information."

• "Stable. Consistent. New best practices email is great. "

• Cons

• "I would definitely like to see the mobile version enhanced. It's a bit difficult to use as it's currently configured. "

• "Updates have fixed this but always great to have less and less clicks to navigate between windows and areas"

• "Wish it had a few more functions with job costing. Wish we utilized its full potential."

Browse Mothernode CRM Reviews

Abigail from Modulex Carolinas

Exceptional Customer Service

Mothernode has made lead management easy. Like any organization, having all of your data housed in one place is HUGE, and Mothernode provides us with this solution. From marketing, to lead management, to project management, and even to continual customer service, they provide you with a way to house all of that within their system alone. When you are having issues and reach out to customer support, they are extremely quick to remediate your problem. I have tried Zoho, Salesforce, Shopvox, etc, and NONE of them hold a candle to the customer support we have received from Mothernode.

Pros

We are a specialized manufacturing company, and as such, we need software that can adapt to our needs. Mothernode provides you with marketing, CRM, and ERP solutions which is a huge plus for us, considering that reduces redundancy and outdated data. On top of this, they will always work with you with any problems and actively listen to the growing needs of their clientele and will update their software based on the demand. Another awesome feature that really made us excited to work with them is their integration with Construct Connect/Insight. We are able to seamlessly add new bid jobs in as leads and their information will be updated daily. HUGE timesaver! And they don't upsell you for anything, this is included with the pricing (you do need an Insight account though).

Cons

I wish there were was a chat feature that could be used between the users that didn't have to be tied to any particular job or contact. I also wouldn't mind having a more sophisticated task assignment feature (they do have this just not as clean or obvious as I would like). I would also like to have a more sophisticated marketing drip campaign feature that will adapt based on clicks or unopens etc. Knowing the team at Mothernode, however, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually added this.

Reasons for Choosing Mothernode CRM

Customer service. Zoho has pretty atrocious customer service. They outsource a third party to handle any client questions, but it's completely obvious that the company being used doesn't actually know anything about the product. They always make you wait several minutes and then don't address your actual question. They had great features but it's difficult to make use of them when you're having problems and the customer service team knows less about the software than you... It's not like the team is rude, they simply don't know the products and there is a language barrier as well.

John from Modulex Carolinas

Industry: Graphic Design

Incredible Full ERP

I have worked with other CRM and ERP groups - what makes this product the best, in my opinion, is the staff's response and their open-minded approach to enhancements based on feedback. The product continues to improve.

Pros

Unmatched customer service Adaptive culture of software staff to implement changes to work within my company Ease of flow thru areas of software

same as above

Rimi from Freelance Architectural design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

All in one adaptable solution

Overall very happy with this version, trailing before making a decision but seems to be a great choice for both our current work loads and future expansion as well.

Pros

The ease of coordinating and setting up new customer quotes and also the tracking of site visitors were mainly what we found most useful thus far, but also the ability to expand down the line allows for a lot of scaling for our smaller office needs in the future.

Cons

So far no issues or cons regarding the software.

Sheryl from iZone Imaging

Industry: Printing

All that and a cup of coffee!

Most of what I attribute to success when utilizing this CRM for our company involves the team there at Mothernode. They will do their very best to help you solve whatever problem you have in your workflows and figure out a way to make things function more smoothly.

Pros

The developers are always working with us to improve functions to fit our needs. We are not simply treated as a "one size fits all" client.

Cons

Many of the functions we wish we had are in development, so the cons are already being worked through to be eliminated. Things like social media posting form e-campaigns and mac mail integration.

Reasons for Choosing Mothernode CRM

I was not part of that initial process, however, I am told it was because the other programs could not offer the solutions we were seeking fro our unique business. (Which was not on the industry list at the beginning, so I chose Printing, which is the tip of the iceberg here!)

Silas from ASI Signage Innovations - Director of Global Branding Services

Mothernode- The best platform available

It's not perfect but close enough to earn an A from us. Implementation and support have been spot on.

Pros

It's easy intuitive and fully functional for all we do. There really is no perfect software out there that right out of the box but this one is very close. With a little adaption to our day to day processes we now use the software as lifeblood.

Cons

The older interfaces were not as intuitive. The new ones are more logical and obvious.

Reasons for Choosing Mothernode CRM

Stronger more complete program right out of the box. We were comfortable with the decision from the very beginning and still are today.

Lukas from ASI Signage Innovations

Signage/Construction Industry

Pros

Mothernode CRM has the best interface that I have found. Its clean and logical layout makes this cloud based solution easy to use. Each major update I have experienced, shows that the developers not only listen to the users, they have the talent to aggregate the user suggestions to not only improve current features but introduce new robust features as well. The output our clients receive from Mothernode provide a sharp and professional look.

Cons

The reporting feature of this software creates great printed, PDFs, or spreadsheets with easy integration to other software tools. However, it would be great to see a future version of Mothernode that allows this powerful reporting feature to be generated on the screen.

Stephnie from iZone Imaging

Industry: Printing

Unique CRM

There are so many benefits to working with Mothernode see my pros comment. your team has helped us even when looking to integrate another software. Always looking to add or change things with the growing business and MN does back away you step up to the plate and help us achieve what we are looking to do.

Pros

Mothernode is very unique in the way it builds the CRM around our company. Here at iZone we have a custom product and Mothernode has been able to build us a CRM that works for us. We send in request for changes/updates and the Mothernode team seems to always tackle them head on. I have never heard that it can't be done or that won't work. The MN team works diligently to meet our request and offers ideas on how to achieve the goal with maximum efficiency. The CRM has many features that we can run a job from start to finish without using another program if needed, (leads, quotes, ordering, shipping to invoicing.)

Cons

There is so many areas to use that I have not dug into yet. The most frustrating part for me is running reports. I like to have the overall sales management report for each sales rep and the overall report at the end of the month. If i miss it on the last day of the month I can't go back to pull it. Setting up reports is difficult in the amount of info needed. Last frustration is having to go to multiple screens to pull a quote, lead or order. I wish there was an overall home screen to pull all of the info or based on the order, quote or lead number it would pull them all.

Matthew from Avalon Sign Solutions, Inc.

Effective & Efficient

This is a top notch company providing a great software that has allowed us to be more efficient in our day to day operation. This in turn has allowed us time to not only work in the business but more importantly work on our business as well. The customer service is second to none, that take a personal interest in your business and put forth the effort needed to make sure you learn and use the software to provide the desired success.

Pros

There is a lot to like, the Leads and Opportunities module is very thorough and helpful in keeping your potential sales accounted for, it is trackable and keeps you on schedule for moving the process forward. What I really like most is the consistency in the format and inputting between each module, whether, quotes, orders, PO's, etc. all functions are the same for entry, tracking and reporting.

Cons

I really am trying to come up with something and I am sure there is something but probably so minor that is not something I can remember. Also, if there is something that is not working for you Mothernode wants to hear about it and typically has a resolution in less than 24 hours.

Reasons for Choosing Mothernode CRM

The capabilities, the staff and the high praise from others using it in our industry.

Jessica from ASI Signage

Adaptive to Meet Needs

Our office has been able to create very specific processes to ensure we are all on the same page, with management reviewing projects for efficiency and profitability. To me, the best thing Mothernode brings to the table is transparency. We are able to hold ourselves and others accountable for our results, which is a great feeling.

Pros

As a large, multi-department office, I appreciate that Mothernode cuts through the noise and allows us to create transparent processes to make all of our lives easier. It's not just good for us to be managing out of Mothernode, it's good for our clients. We are a better organization because we have this software supporting us.

Cons

In Mothernode, you have a plethora of data fields for each project/client. It is a huge benefit if you are using the fields, but I highly recommend using filters to narrow down what you are seeing on a daily basis. Mothernode has a lot to offer by way of customizing an experience specific to your company, ensure you set the program up in a way that is most efficient for your organization.

Mitzi from Kieffer|Starlite

Mothernode

This program has been very easy to work with, it is user friendly in most cases

Pros

The ease of preparing my quotes and the feedback it offers to see when and how many times a quote has been viewed and when it is down loaded

Cons

The type size, it is so small that I cannot tell if something is misspelled in the customer/contact set up screen . I would prefer when i hit the back arrow on the screen it goes back to my previous page instead of an error page. Why can't i add frequently used email address, it only save when an update comes out it seems.

Mark from Harbinger

Mothernode - The one solution for all your CRM Needs

Pros

Using Mothernode is like combining only the best features from the other big software companies into one program and not incorporating the clunky features that do not work. They seamlessly integrate a robust CRM in with their project management, purchasing and production planning module to create a system that can handle orders from prospect to invoice. Mothernode also give the user the ability to quickly track real-time data and generate custom and useful reports that are paramount to running any business. Although the system can do everything Mothernode also built the modules to stand alone to be used the way that bests suites your business. The CRM itself is a very powerful tool that will keep any sales team on track and organized to close more projects. The Mothernode CRM does a superior job of managing contacts and tracking prospects to opportunities to clients. This reduces the need to input the same data multiple times when the projects progress through the system saving time and errors. In my business we are often required to order materials from multiple vendors for one product. The ability to "build" the product from multiple components and issue individual purchase orders to multiple vendors without entering data a second or third time is a huge time saver for us. Overall, our employees are more productive with less errors and generally happy to be using a system that fits their needs so well. To often the value of software is measured in dollars and cents and the employees ease of use is not taken into consideration.

Cons

We would love to see a client facing portal added that could serve as an on-line store or on-line ordering system. The ability to import clients orders directly into Mothernode would further streamline our internal systems as well as the client experience.

Alison from Environmental Signage Solutions

August 2016

Great software and great company!

Pros

Mothernode is easy to use. We use it to run our entire business. Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. It keeps things simple. Easy to run reports and find what you are looking for. I really like the flexibility I get working in the cloud so I can work remotely if/when I have to. I also like being able to send invoices to customers through the system and see how many times they've opened them. We can do the same thing with quotes and POs. It makes life easy. Customer service is great and very receptive to some of our ideas and have implemented a lot of our suggestions over the years.

Cons

I like how simple it is to make a PO from line items in the order, but I wish there was a way to automatically add items from 1 PO to multiple orders. It would be nice if we could have a customer portal that would allow our customers to access their invoices, etc.

Ric from Kitchen Central

August 2016

Mothernode helps us manage our business

Pros

I like the responsiveness of the Mothernode personnel. They seem to understand our growing business since they are one as well. Also, they seem to be pushing the envelope on innovating and adding features. They are also patient with us as we change our processes and making changes to our program accordingly. Our primary initiative when signing on with Mothernode was to get some web enabled CRM help. Securely managing our customer information, automating our quoting process, helping us all be on the same page with customers with info entered in real time. They have not only done that for us but given us more ERP capabilities as well that helps us manage our work flow. There is still more work on our part to take more advantage processes that could be automated by MN.

Cons

The main thing I dislike is not being large enough to have a full time person on our team that can be more focused on helping us use this tool to its full potential. We are getting there but there's so much it can still do for us.

Daniel from Eagle Crusher

September 2016

Great product for those who don't need the expense and complication..

Pros

Ease of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.

Cons

The only real dislike is with the lead capture forms. While they absolutely work, their design is a bit old and our responsive website requires two different versions of the same form so that users can see a correctly sized form based upon if they are accessing via a phone or a desktop computer. We have multiple different forms, and in multiple languages, so then number of forms can grow exponentially.

Grady from iZone Imaging

Mothernode Runs Our Business

Pros

One of the best features of Mothernode is the ability to have new staff quickly on-boarded in the system with the plentiful "How To" videos available as well as the fact that the system is very intuitive. Additionally, as an executive administrator in the system, I have access to the performance metrics that make it easy to not only understand how our Account Managers are performing but to also create a clear vision of our business performance, market segments served and ultimately detailed information on the prospects and customers that we target and serve. It's a fantastic operational and managerial tool!

Cons

In comparison to the full on-line system the mobile app could be a little more robust. The system being web based does quickly identify when your ISP is not performing as well as it should. Utilization of the system certainly got more efficient once we were able to upgrade our network to fiber optic.

Lindsey from Partners in Pharmacy Cooperative

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Loyal customer survey

Pros

I liked how easy it is to archive emails sent or receive to the Mothernode record. In addition, I like we are able to email our member from the members record in Mothernode. This keep all our commutations to and from our member organization and easy to follow up on. We store a lot of our member’s information the member’s record in Mothernode from member’s contact information, account information, sales, enrollment information. We receive phone calls from our members with questions, to answer their questions we need to access their information that is in their Mothernode.

Cons

I was not satisfied with the search field too many clicks to search for a members record. A lot of time, I had to search for multiple member records at a time while I was on the phone with our member. The extra clicks to search for multiple member records at a time made the search take longer. For example to start your search you have to click the Member/Prospects tab then enter the record name, click on the name your searching for, then click the name again to open the record. Then when done with the member’s record you had to click the home button and start again.

Dave from DUPLICATA PRODUCTIONS

August 2016

Very good CRM - Highly Recommend!

Pros

Mothernode has been a simple CRM to implement and use. We came from Salesforce, which was both costly and complicated and because of that, nobody used it. I think Mothernode has done a good job of balancing features and simplicity. There aren't many different screens that can get lost on. It's easy to navigate. So it's been easy for all of us to get going pretty quick. We rely a lot on the collaborative features and has helped us stay organized. As a small company, it's been critical for us to have access to timesaving features like automated events, email marketing, sales automation, etc. Before Mothernode our manual processes took way too much time and we were never going to grow our business as fast as we could with Mothernode.

Cons

Would be nice if it had e-commerce built-in. This way I could keep everything under one roof. Also would be good to integrate with MYOB.

Tim from MagicLogic

Checks all the boxes, then adds some more and checks those too

Pros

We spent a long time trying to find the CRM that suits how we work. After a couple of false starts we settled on Mothernode as being the best combination of features that we needed right now, and features we knew we would need once we got some traction. A huge part of the success of our implementation is the thorough review and training that you get when you sign up. The team worked very hard to help us get up to speed, including importing a pretty messy old customer database and adding new custom fields. The integrations look very promising - we will probably need QuickBooks and Stripe, and are already using the Outlook plugin very successfully. There's clearly still a lot of development and a very healthy roadmap.

Cons

It opens new browser tabs quite frequently Some of the fonts are small I'd like to see the API extended

Mark from Kieffer Starlite

I've used them all; Mothernode is BY FAR the best.

Pros

So many things. It has vast functionality, but is intuitive and easy to use. It is great "out of the box" but is easily customized. Sorting filters and reporting are easy to run. The service is unbelievably good. Honestly, I love everything about this software.

Cons

I've been an active user of at least a half a dozen popular CRM products over the years (most recently, Salesforce) and I could give you a nice list of things I liked the least for each one of them. I can't think of a single thing I don't like about Mothernode.

Liz from ASI Sign Systems, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Excellent Sales/CRM/Marketing Tool

Mothernode CRM's ease of navigation, integrated communications and file storage keeps our order details leads, and client information at our fingertips within a just a few clicks. The learning curve for new users is minimal due to the consistency in layout and intuitive search functions combined with an extensive video library and knowledge base lookup.

Pros

Ease of navigation and consistency in page layout.

Cons

A customized, physical comprehensive training manual or study guide is not available.

Bill from ASI

August 2016

Managing a project almost completely from my desk

Pros

The ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes. I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.

Cons

The lack of ability to make changes once an order is processed and partially invoiced. It would be nice to be able to update any changes that are late in the process.

Kirk from Kieffer | Starlite

Makes follow-up easy

I like it a lot.

Pros

I like being able to email from the program, how it logs events and how it tracks your prospecting efforts. I also like the Quotes section - Very easy to use and professional looking, with electronic signatures.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints. However, I do wish the mobile platform was better. It would be great to be able filter your own Leads and search contacts in leads so you can make calls when you are on the road and not in front of your PC.

David from ASI Signage Innovations

August 2016

Mothernode helps me manage my projects

Pros

It's been easy to use and allows me to work on the road, because I travel all around the world. Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.

Cons

Changes once an order has been processed can be a bit time consuming to reverse and update, but otherwise, I don't see a dislike that can't be overcome. Would like to see vendors in the Mobile App.

Kelly from Kieffer | Starlite

Industry: Building Materials

Beneficial Software

The support team is amazing and responsive to questions that arise from our team. They are very supportive when we troubleshoot technical issues. The platform is easy to use, we are very satisfied.

Pros

The ability to have our sales and marketing team on one platform, where all communication activities are visible and they can support each other.

Cons

We do not have any cons related to the software at this time.

Bethany from ASI

August 2016

I depend on Mothernode everyday!

Pros

The solutions are custom to our industry. They make modifications to our software that makes the function unique to our company.Business for me everyday includes customer service, estimating, time management, communication, history management.. All information at finger tips for all departments of the company. There is one entry and everyone can know what is going on. There is also history of all clients, that can be managed, referenced. Creative communication with notifications, time released reporting. Client communication management, all in one place.

Cons

The timetable for modification. Limitations for some requests.

Greg from ASI Sign Systems, Inc

August 2016

I work with Mothernode every day as my primary CRM tool.

Pros

Obviously you can use it to do all your lead-tracking, quotes, orders, and invoicing, but that's the job of any CRM. The real value add for Mothernode is efficiency. There are so many ways to automate the small stuff that consumes your time. Automated emails and updates and reports and inventory tracking and on and on. If you ever think anything along the lines of "I wish I didn't have to do/write/input this value/name/info each time," then you can be sure that there is a way to make it so you don't. As far the Mothernode goes as a company rather than a product, I have found them to be accessible, helpful, and responsive. Quick turn around on any kind of request. Easy to work with. They've been great.

Cons

Really the only annoyance I can think of is that the back button in the browser doesn't work very well for navigating, but I'm not sure if that's a reflection on the product so much as on php.

Andrew from ASI Signage Innovations

Mothernode customer since 2009

Pros

It's very easy to use and has a lot of modules and features that we depend on in our business, and it has helped us in becoming better organized. We use Mothernode to manage all our sales and customer activity. We also use it for quotes, orders, purchase orders, and invoices. Because it's cloud-based, it has been a very practical solution to connect all our offices and users throughout the US. It also lets our users work remotely when traveling to client locations.

Cons

While they do a good job updating the product and including release notes, it would be nice if they made more video tutorials or hosted more webinars to review these features with us. It would also be good if it had an e-commerce solution built in. I'm sure there are additional features we could use that we may not know about.

Ben from Pencco

September 2016

Great system from a great company

Pros

I really enjoy getting the personal customer service I receive. They really care about helping our company succeed in anyway possible. Mothernode has increased our internal communication by quite a bit. Lack of communication was a big problem, and this was a huge reason I pushed for our company to get a CRM system.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little bit funny when you are trying to search for things. It sometimes will tell me that it can not find one of my contacts when I search for them by name, so sometimes I have to go find them by looking their company up first.

Dawn from ASI Signage Innovations

Mothernode

Pros

Great for quoting, processing order, PO's. Visually looks clean to send to clients and factories. Mothernode is extremely helpful & accessible when we have questions and/or need custom fields added.

Cons

Would like better use for accounting purposes.

Heather from eComp Consultants

August 2016

Mothernode is such a pleasure to work with

Pros

What I like best is how easy it is to work with the Product and Staff at Mothernode. Mothernode allows us to place all our leads and opportunities with the unique documents and information (Patents, Docket Reports, Case Numbers, Attorney contact information) for our Expert Witness business, and manage and track our customer relationships. Benefits are one go to place to understand the status on that lead or opportunity.

Cons

Would love the back button to work like standard. It works sometimes, but not all the time.

Andy from ASI Digital Soultions

August 2016

Powerful, Flexible CRM software that does everything I need.

Pros

The ability to organize everything from sales leads to sales production and delivery. Ours is a business with lots of pieces and players. The Mothernode systems gives me the ability to look at a project at any time and get a quick snapshot into the project status.

Cons

Would like to see more of the customer service modules on the mobile app. My team travels around the world and in our business we rely on cases for our customer support. Would be great to have this feature on the app, so I can keep up with all the case activity on my phone.

Sarah from eComp Consultants

Mothernode CRM

Pros

Very easy to navigate once you know the layout. I like that it keeps all your customer information in one place that can be accessed by all the sales team. Keeping everything organized and in one place that all can easily access.

Cons

Currently I don't like having to go through 2 methods to find what I need. Because we are in between using mothernode full time and doing things the old way, I am having to do double the work to find what I need. This is not a mothernode issue, this is an internal issue.

Michael from iZone

From a daily user

Pros

The ability to have a relational database that is so easy to use.

Cons

Not really any. It is very customizable so that can be overwhelming.

August 2016

Jamie from Go Get'em, Inc.

August 2016

Worth its weight in gold!

Pros

This CRM is to use and ideal for me and my reps who don't get much face time during the week. The marketing components are such a time saver for me. I think I've started saving at least 1 full week a month in emailing! And the staff at Mothernode is very helpful.

Cons

This CRM can do much more than I really need at the moment. I really only use about 1/3 of what it can do. But at least I can grow into more without having to pay more. Just not there yet.

Kim from ASI Signage Innovations

CRM Tool and more!

Pros

Mothernode allows me to log information and calendar it for the future. All of my correspondence for a particular project is captured in one location allowing me quick and easy access when needed. The system reminds me what needs to be done every day.

Anne from Remote Medical Technologies

August 2016

A very user friendly solution!

Pros

Mothernode's Sales Team Edition has been a great tool for our company. It has streamlined our daily operations and helped organize our data. From customer management and pricing proposal to quote KPI's, our small business has been able to track and analyze our sales activity. We migrated from another large well known CRM solution to Mothernode. We realized that we needed to simplify our sales processes in order to effectively analyze business.

Cons

I would like to see more advanced search options in Tutorials Search Library.

Mark from Partners in Pharmacy Cooperative

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

August 2016

Mothernode is extemely vaulable to the sales team as it is quick and e

Pros

I like the fact all the info pertaining to the account is in one spot and with click of the mouse you can download/export all the info needed for a client meeting. The mobile app is extremely helpful while traveling. Also, the ability to walk through purchasing opportunities with accounts to better focus on optimizing multiple vendors.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to access both prospects and current accounts in the same search. This maybe available but we do not currently use it. Also speed has been an issue but did seem to get resolved...

November 2015

Andy from ASI

November 2015

Complete and Trusted Business Operations Solution

The navigation is very fluid and intuitive, so running searches, reports, and creating and managing information across all functions becomes second-nature very quickly. Additionally, the Home Page - Dashboard is essentially a very effective work-management tool that provides fast access to current work, recent interactions, and upcoming appointments and tasks. The quote/order creation and management process is very user friendly, but we would like to find an easy way to specify a different customer account on an order in the event that we are instructed to invoice a different organization. Be sure to evaluate service, support, training and consistent development of new and enhanced features, all of which Mothernode provides at a high level. Mothernode helps us solve the overall challenge of smoothly moving data through the entire business cycle, including but not limited to contact management, sales, project management, order production, shipping and invoicing. We don't have to recreate data when moving to the next phase of the business cycle, and that saves us lots of time. The communication and notification features keep everyone on the same page, increasing overall accuracy and teamwork.

Patrick from Pacific Pavement Protetion

A fantastic value

Pros

The system is incredibly robust at a fraction of the price, perfect for a small business seeking help with customer retention and marketing.

Cons

The only problematic area for us is the number of fields to fill out to create proper reporting data. To make the most of the features, there is a lot of repetitive data entry that can be easy to overlook without a written procedure.

Judy from Environmental Signage Solutions

August 2016

Mothernode is easy and run our business

Pros

Cons

I would really like to see an integrated accounting software module as well as an integrated e-commerce module. Right now we connect to Quickbooks.

Don from Unveil Digital Strategies

September 2016

One of the easiest to use CRM's in the marketplace

Pros

It is an easy to use platform that doesn't require days upon days of training, but is as powerful as any CRM in the marketplace for small business.

Cons

I wish it were easier to bulk delete prospects that I don't want in my system.

Terry from ASI, North Carolina

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Mothernode for Sign Manufactures

Pros

I like it keeps all of your information in one place. Also the software is easy to use and you have the ability to customize certain options.

Cons

I wish the unique numbers that it creates in each module would move throughout the system.

Denise from Observatory Group

August 2016

Don't hesitate, try the demo.

Pros

It's easy to use, even for the most technologically challenged. Reporting and searching are a breeze. Customer service is the best. Wonderful to work with, always available to help. Made our switch from Sugar very seamless. Easy access to our data we are better able to communicate with our customers.

Cons

You need to search each module for what you are looking for.

Areti from RIMS

Effective Solution for our Business Needs

Pros

The ease and convenience of the product. Very easy to use.

Cons

The meeting synchronization, I would prefer to set up a meeting/schedule a call and it sync automatically.

Susi from Kitchen Central

Kitchen Central Review of Mothernode

Pros

The setup and technical support has been excellent. Whenever we have had a question or need, the Mothernode support team has been very responsive. And the ability to capture and monitor our business under one system has been helpful. Mothernode was even able to custom design a part of their system to meet our specific business needs.

Cons

We have had some technical issues, like it not running smoothly on IE, so we had some transitional setup issues. Since a large majority of our staff are mobile and not in an office setting, having the ability to utilize MN on a mobile device more completely would be greatly beneficial.

Sharyn from Sedona Marketing

Excellent experience with Mothernode

Pros

Although there is much to like, what I like best is their customer service and tech support teams.

Cons

hat we aren't a big enough company yet to take advantage of all that Mothernode has to offer.

Elizabeth from Navigator LTD

Contact Database

Pros

Tracking invites and mailings, and central data base for the entire company to use. Everyone having the same updated contact information is huge.

Cons

Little problems when a person has one or more address.

Andy from ASI

Stable

This is a very stable program. Very rarely is there a glitch or hiccup. Data is safe and secure. Very reliable.

Pros

Stable. Consistent. New best practices email is great.

Sean from Holiday Inn Express

Very good CRM for the money

Pros

Automated reporting(huge plus) Integrated proposal system that is easy to use AWESOME mobile companion

Cons

The same features can be found in most CRM programs, some with better UI's. Not really a con but there are better programs out there.

May 2012

Kathy from CI Web Group

May 2012

I work with all new contacts, current clients, and strategic partners in the initial communications. Mothernode CRM allows me to organize and qualify the right HLA's (High Leverage Activities). This software has been nothing but amazing in enhancing our management of leads, reporting and campaigns. Here at CI Web Group we are really good at lead creation and the management of those leads is critical to our business strategy. Mothernode CRM allows us to develop, grow and communicate with knowledge. Thank you Mothernode for your support.