• Pros

• "Easy to use, and colorful also. The gauges that you use that look like automobile gauges are easy to use and see at a glance."

• "I like that it automatically sends out the emails without me going in and manually doing it."

• "The automated reviews and client tracker is an excellent tool that frees up a lot of time for me. Make my job much easier not having to keep track of everything myself."

• Cons

• "I believe it's a win/win experience. Sometimes we receive too many emails and it's difficult to respond to everyone. However, many would not consider that a negative......"

• "I have not run into any situations that have had a negative effect so far"

• "Some of the emails are a little short on content, or may be slightly irrelevant to the times. "

Browse MyCRMDashboard Mortgage CRM Reviews

Jett from Commerce National Bank & Trust

Hands-Free, A++ Customer Support, Great Service

Our business is extremely satisfied with our choice of CRM and would strongly recommend MyCRMDashboard.

Pros

The best thing about MyCRMDashboard is that it's a hands-free - a great way to stay in touch with customers without tying up you resources. The ClientTracker generates mortgages leads by scrubbing the national change of address database and CP sends postcards to the new addresses.

Cons

There should be a section of the CRM dashboard that tracks what marketing material that is being sent out and it should notify users whenever new material is added. However, Continuity Program's team is extremely responsive and helpful; upon request, they will send you the current marketing material.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you would strongly recommend our mortgage CRM. Also, it is so great to know you enjoy the hands-free way to stay in touch with customers. Regarding your comment about a section in the CRM to view the marketing material that is being sent, I am going to pass this along to our development team. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Frank from First State Bank

Continuity Programs provids sales support

Continuity Programs provides sales support to my closed customers and prospective clients. I have found this is a great way to keep myself in front of my customers and remind them of the success we shared. For new clients, past customers and my referral partners, their marketing support has strengthened and developed my relationships and trust that leads to building my business. Continuity Programs sends greetings and reminders, assuring them I’m here for questions, future needs and referrals. Closed customer feedback is important to reflect upon. A great tool to gain this information is Continuity Programs surveys. I’m very satisfied and will continue to use Continuity Programs.

Pros

Your sales support to my closed customers and prospective clients. I have more time for other work and my goals. Closed customer feedback is important to reflect upon. A great tool to gain this information is Continuity Programs surveys. For my referral partners, this has strengthened and developed my relationships and trust that leads to building my business.

Cons

No comments or complaints. I have needed support, Rep and staff have got back to me the same day with help.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that our mortgage CRM helps you strengthen relationships with your referral partners, prospects and closed customers. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Sherry from Tri City National Bank

I haven't had any leads that have turned into a new loan or additional product with a customer.

Keeps my name in the mind of my customers and prospective referrers.

Pros

It is easy to add contacts. I try to enter prospects monthly but will use the software weekly as needed if there is a Hot Lead. I have received thank you replies to some of the quarterly e-mails sent to my contacts which enhances the customer relationship. It is good to keep my name and contact information in the forefront.

Cons

Some leads take alot of research to determine if the potential buyer / seller is the correct person to contact. Value is unknown as I do not know the cost. However it doesn't appear that many of my peers have had many results.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use, and you enjoy that it keeps your name in front of your customers and prospective referrers. Regarding your comment about taking time to research the leads, I would like to discuss this further regarding your specific leads! Please let me know when you would like to schedule a call. Thanks again!

Molly from Old National Bank

Overall a great CRM system

Overall I really like the system. I have used a few different CRM systems and this is the most logical and user friendly.

Pros

It is easy and quick to use--automation is good and I like the outgoing messages.

Cons

I would like to be able to download directly from Encompass. We have been manually entering leads. Also, It would be nice if there were some templates available to pick from...i.e. sending a birthday message with some graphics/

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our mortgage CRM is the most logical and user friendly system you have used! Regarding your comment integrating with Encompass, we do have an interface for that. I am going to pass this along to your Account Manager to see if your company is in the queue to be integrated. Also, there are automated birthday messages that go out in some programs and I will have the Customer Service team reach out to you with some info on that. Thanks again!

Jamie from American Bank & Trust - South Dakota

Customer Support is Outstanding

We are making more consistent communications with our past customers.

Pros

The support we have received from representative is incredible. Representative is very friendly and knowledgeable about the product she supports.

Cons

Sometimes the notification e-mails go to my junk mail.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our mortgage CRM is helping you communicate consistently with your past customers! Regarding your comment on notification emails sometimes going to your junk, I am going to pass this along to our development team to investigate. In the meantime, it may help if you add us to your Safe Sender List on your end. Thanks again!

Eric from North Shore Bank

Easy to use system.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have an active link on the website for the realtors that are listed. That way you could click on it and contact them very easily.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Regarding your suggestion on active links, I am going to pass along a feature request to our development team. You are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Ross from Millenium Home Mortgage

Good quality

I've definitely seen my business take a step in the positive direction and my name stays out there in front of my contacts more now than it ever has.

Cons

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use and that you like the automatic email marketing. Regarding your comments on some of the content in the emails, I am going to pass these along to our development team. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. We would love to hear what type of content you would like to see. Thanks again!

Josh from Resource Financial Services, Inc. NMLS ID#1339801

easy to use, great tool for business

Pros

Cons

No complaints. This is a great tool that does many great things for me from automated emails to my clients for reviews to reminding me of upcoming dates I need to know.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is so great to know you like the automated mortgage email marketing and ClientTracker notifications! Thanks again!

Jeff from Mortgage 1

Likes

Customer surveys helps me to fix any issues my clients may have voiced with their experience.

Pros

The notifications when a borrower puts their home on the market. I also very much like the customer surveys.

Cons

I haven’t had the opportunity to really look to see what all the options for this program are.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is excited to receive your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like the ClientTracker notifications and customer surveys. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Jacob from First Community Bank of South Carolina

The GameChanger

Pros

I loved how user friendly it is. Also I really appreciate how detailed the software is and how it can run itself but if I want control to do something specific I can easily get control.

Cons

No cons so far. I am very thankful for how user friendly it has been and the staff has been so helpful.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM user friendly and detailed. Also, it is so great to know you appreciate how it can run itself! Thanks again!

Charles from Mortgage 1

Honestly I couldn't be happier with product...very easy to use and my customers respond to it.

keeping my data base organized and involved in my business is very important.People who I did business with several years ago still have my name in front of them which is important as I fight to retain current clients.

Pros

My customers respond to the emails...it feels personal to them. I can thank them for past business and stay in touch for future opportunities.

Cons

I would like the ability to give milestone updates to clients in real time. I find that feature to be very important to my clients as it keeps them involved in the process and updsates the progress of the loan.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is so great to know your customers respond to the automated mortgage marketing! Regarding the milestone updates, I am going to have your Account Manager reach out to you about this feature. Thanks again!

Stephanie from Tri City National Bank

The experience has been more than satisfactory.

I have easy access to my customers contact information and the software provides information for potential new business with giving us the information for homes that are listed for sale.

Pros

I like most how user friendly and easy the software is to navigate through. Everything is pretty much spelled out for you and that makes it so much easier to navigate through, especially if you are busy and need information from the software fast. There is a lot of information stored in the software but trying to find it is not overwhelming. The software is not overrun with information that is not needed, that would make it harder to navigate through.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons for the software at this point. I find that the system is very easy to navigate through and self explanatory.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM user friendly and easy to navigate. Also, it is so great to know you like the potential new business notifications! Thanks again!

Tom from Mohave State Bank

Overall a very good program

Pros

CRM Dashboard is easy to use and they are very responsive on any operational questions or issues. I recommend this program to anyone in the mortgage industry.

Cons

None really. It's very easy to use and if you ever have questions they are quick to respond and assist with training.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you would recommend the CRM to anyone in the mortgage industry. Thanks again!

Mark from Resource Financial Services, Inc

Stay in touch

I am happy with the product overall.

Pros

I like the autonomy and presentation. Once you set up a contact...everything is automatic. The best part is....the clients keyed into our loan software get imported automatically.

Cons

I wish there was a way to have the product send more than one email per month....wish we could choose the frequency of the emails.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you like the automatic email marketing and fact that the clients in your loan origination software get imported automatically. Regarding your comments on choosing the frequency of the emails, I am going to pass these along to our development team. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. We love to hear what type of features/functionality you would like to see. Thanks again!

Kaye from American Bank & Trust

CRM

The emails encourage customers and referral partners to reach out more.

Pros

Campaigns are very well done. They all look like they came from the loan officer directly.

Cons

Current customers with properties listed for sale is not working. We've only received 4 notifications of properties that are on the market and there should be many more. The one that we did get for is actually an employee so we knew what date the property hit Zillow and Realtor.com and it was over 8 days later when we received notification that it was for sale.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that the automated marketing campaigns coming from the loan officers are well done! Regarding your comment on the ClientTracker leads not working, I am going to pass this along to our development team to investigate. Thanks again!

Maria from Millenium Home Mortgage

Current user

Pros

Its easy to use, wish we had more options to see the material and to send it in Spanish to our non English speaking clients.

Cons

I wish we could see the actual material that is being sent. Also we would like to have the material to be sent out to our Hispanic client in Spanish.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Regarding your comments on seeing the material and sending it in Spanish, I am going to pass these along to our support and development teams. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Debra from Essential Mortgage

I use this to keep up with my past clients. It is so easy and takes the work out of it for me.

It takes the time and work out of keeping up with past clients.

Pros

I like the "set it and forget it" nature that this software provides in order for me to keep up with past clients.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is confusing. On occasion I have trouble determining when clients have been mailed vs emailed.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is so great to know you like the set it and forget it automated marketing to your past clients! Regarding the dashboard, I am going to pass along your feedback to our development team. Thanks again!

Rebecca from TCNB

Great System

Keeping in touch with customers

Pros

Easy to use. Great information! Keeping a working relationship with customers.

Cons

Nothing, haven't run into any issues. Easy to navigate

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is so great to know you like the customer keep in touch programs! Thanks again!

Jack from Level One Bank

Mortgage Banker

Great!

Pros

The ease of getting in and out. The daily updates keep me on top of my past and future clients.

Cons

No cons at this time. If this is something that comes up in the future I will contact you.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is great to know the daily updates are keeping you on top of past and future clients. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Alba from MHM

My company is a new account so I am just starting to learn more about your company and what it can d

Pros

Again I am new at this and still not up and running and knowing all it can do but I loved how it let me know that my customer from 2 yrs ago had just listed his house. i am still trying to make contact but I think that is a great feature to have and looking forward to understand more of the benefits first hand.

Cons

Not being well versed or well trained on using it. I would like to better understand the many other benefits because I see that it could be a great tool on a daily basis. Maybe

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear good feedback. Also, it is so great to know you loved the notification that your customer from 2 years ago listed his house! We always provide loan officer training for new accounts, so I will check with your Account Manager to make sure yours is scheduled if it has not been already. Thanks again!

Set It and Forget It

Pros

Ease of use, automatic marketing platform, ability to add additional contacts.

Cons

I do not have any cons to list about this software at this time.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is pleased to receive a perfect 10/10 on your likelihood to recommend us! Satisfaction of our users means everything to us. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Also, it is so great to know you like the automated marketing! Thanks again!

Randy from Tri City National Bank

Very easy to use and convenient

Pros

Easy program to understand and work with. It is a convenient way to keep track of current prospects, referral partners and customers

Cons

I would love to see the opportunity to print out a report regarding prospects, referral partners to see who is currently in the pipeline. This way I can keep track and make sure it is up to date all the time

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to understand and work with. Regarding your customer support rating, we are normally known for our exceptional service! I am going to have your Account Manager reach out to you to see where we can improve. Also, I have passed along your feedback regarding printing out a report to our development team to consider adding this feature. Thanks again!

Marissa from The State Bank

User Friendly & Convenient

So far, the best thing about the dashboard is the ease of finding information and having so much available to me. Working with different originators also makes this easy to sort by loan officer as well.

Pros

I liked the most that I could see all of my loan officers under one login and did not need to have a separate login for each originator. Very easy to see survey's and I appreciate the email notifications so I know when I should login.

Cons

So far, I have not ran into a situation where I did not like the software.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM user friendly and convenient. Also, it is so great to know you appreciate seeing all your loan officers under one login ¿ you must be an administrator! Thanks again!

Michael from Blackhawk Bank

Serviceable CRM but Needs More Targeted Campaigns and Preapproval Drip Campaigns

I would give them a 5-6 out of 10 because we went from no CRM to now having something but I would still again love to see more improvement with this.

Pros

The software does what most lenders need - keeps in touch and sends birthday emails but I feel as though it could be so much more.

Cons

I would like to be able to market to my preapproval clients and have the system pull those through with a variety of campaigns (low credit, saving money, paying debts down, homebuying 101, etc).

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is happy to hear your feedback. Regarding your suggestion on targeted marketing campaigns, I am going to pass along a feature request to our development team. We do have credit coaching and first time homebuyer campaigns, and perhaps some others! I will have our Customer Service team reach out to you with more information. Thanks again!

Creighton from Meriwest Credit Union

My crmdashboars Mortgage crm review

Very easy and helpful

Pros

Very beneficial , very easy to use, easy to navigate

Cons

I can't really say I disliked anything at all

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!

Carrie from Level One Bank

MyCRMDashboard Mortgage CRM

Pros

Good information available to view. Client tracker in the Leads is valuable info. Like being able to download the contact list when needed.

Cons

Trying to find things is a little cumbersome.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your feedback, and we are happy to know the ClientTracker leads are valuable info to you. Regarding your comments on finding things being a little cumbersome, we are able to provide additional training if you need it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Specialists. Also, you are able to submit requests for the improvements and/or features you would like to see added directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Rob from Level One Bank

MyCRMDashboard Review

Because of the lack of ability to find the information that the emails received tell you are there, it's frustrating.

Pros

Seems to have a lot of features, and like the summary reports and timeliness of emails sent with updates/things happening within the system with clients/all.

Cons

Very difficult to know how to move around the system and get to the information that the emails receive provide for you

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your feedback, and we are happy to know that you like the summary reports and timeliness of emails sent. Regarding your comments on difficulty knowing how to move around the system, I have requested our Customer Service team reach out to you and offer more training or find out how we can improve the system for you. Thanks again!

Stephen from Level One Bank

forget and get reminded

Pros

what i really like is that it reminds me of my clients birthdays, when their house goes on the market and when the survey comes in. i dont need to remember, i can go about my day . It is truly a partner in keeping track and in touch with my clients.

Cons

data entry--takes time to update, but that cant be helped

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you consider our mortgage CRM a true partner in keeping track and in touch with your clients! Regarding your comment on the data entry taking time, we are always working on more and more integrations to help alleviate that. Thanks again!

erin from First Community Bank

Easy to Use

had a one on one briefing, and it was helpful. informative.

Pros

point and click. easy for all use levels.

Cons

cannot click off certain functions-like the thank you card. no guidebook. Would like to see what the client sees.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied September 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Regarding your comments on clicking off certain functions and having a guidebook, I am going to pass these along to our support and development teams. Also, you are able to submit these types of feature requests directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Christie from NBT Bank

Easy to navigate, useful content

Pros

Automated contact with client base. Good reference tool for prior relationships. Ability to upload spreadsheet of contacts

Cons

too many e-mail messages - I'd prefer to check in on my own and maybe receive one weekly e-mail for updates

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to navigate. Regarding your comment about too many email messages, those are mortgage lead notifications! I have passed along your feedback to our development team to consider a more intuitive method of notifying you when a lead comes in. Thanks again!

Paul from CoastalStates Bank

Again, see comments in Pros. It has been very helpful.

Pros

It allows me to stay in front of my former and present clients, as well as, all my referral partners, with dedicated campaigns designed for each group.

Cons

I have not run into any situations that have had a negative effect so far

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that our mortgage CRM has been very helpful. Also, it is great to know that you like the automated marketing campaigns for your former and present clients and referral partners. We appreciate your feedback!

Nevin from First National Home Mortgage

My experience with the software and the staff has been excellent. Staff has gone above and beyond a

Pros

My favorite features are the automated elements of the follow up campaign and the ease of use of the dashboard.

Cons

Manual entry of new affiliate partner data is time consuming.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that your experience has been excellent. Also, it is so great to know you like the automated mortgage marketing campaign. Regarding adding new affiliate partners, if you have more than a couple to add, feel free to send us a spreadsheet and we can upload them for you. Our Customer Service team is here to help you. Thanks again!

dustin from FNBT

Pros

great customer contact with the surveys and email reminders

Cons

i have been waiting for someone to fix the option I am trying to use but I just quit checking the website because it is not functioning

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to hear your feedback, and we are happy to know that you like the surveys and email reminders. Regarding your comments on something not functioning properly, I have requested our Customer Service team to reach out to you and get to the bottom of it. Also, you are able to submit requests for the features you would like to see added directly through the CRM to our development team when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Matthew from Millenium Home Mortgage

Easy to use, and effective!

I am staying in front of clients and leads without being overly aggressive/annoying.

Pros

The hands-off aspect. Makes my job much easier while on the road getting more business.

Cons

The frequency for which corner goes out.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your feedback, and we are happy to know that you like hands-off aspect of the automated marketing included in the mortgage CRM. Regarding your comment on the frequency, I have requested our Customer Service team reach out to you to clarify and find out how we can improve the system for you. Thanks again!

Joseph from Millenium Home Mortgage

Helpful for the busy LO

Pros

Hands-off delivery of content to my referral partners

Cons

The frequency of the content being pushed out

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is pleased to receive your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM helpful for busy loan officers! Regarding your comment on the frequency of the content, we would love to hear specifics on what you would like to see changed. Please feel free to login to the CRM and enter a feature request, which will go straight to our development team. Thanks again!

Good System

Pros

Love the surveys, the notifications and reminders.

Cons

Not easy to use for data tracking such as trace notes

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is pleased to receive your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use and a good value for your money! Regarding your comment on data tracking, we would love to hear specifics on what you would like to see changed. Please feel free to login to the CRM and enter a feature request, which will go straight to our development team. Thanks again!

Ray from Commerce national bank & Trust

MyCRMDashboard.com review

It has been okay but we are spending money every month and not getting viable leads

Pros

The feature of sending correspondence to clients and notification of homes for sale

Cons

We have not had any successes in getting business with the leads that have been generated

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is pleased to hear your feedback. Regarding your comment about the viability of the leads, I am going to pass this along to your Account Manager to investigate for you. Thanks again!

Gregory from First National Bank and Trust

My review

I like it

Pros

Nice to have every thing quickly available

Cons

doesn't integrate with my outlook calendar

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is happy to hear your feedback. We are happy you like the system! Regarding your comment on integrating with Outlook calendar, I am going to pass along a feature request to our development team. In case you did not know, you are able to submit requests for the features you would like to see in the CRM when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Peter from NBT Bank

very good

Pros

MyCRMDashboard.com is good for the ease of use, it's to the point, reminds me of contact information ,

Cons

I have no issues with MyCRMDashboard.com. I have been able to use the program with no problems, and use as a tool.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to use. Thanks again!

Dino from First State Bank

A Great Way to Connect!

I've received several good leads and responses from individuals who have not replied previously.

Pros

It's very User Friendly. It keeps your name, face, and good information in front of your contacts.

Cons

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM is a great way to connect with your contacts and that you have received several good leads! We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again.

John from NBT Bank

Relatively easy to use. Looking forward to using more frequently going forward!

Pros

The information provided and options for use of tools are very good. It can be a useful tool daily, weekly, monthly and annually!

Cons

Some of the listing feedback pieces were not accurate. They referenced the homes clients purchased as being on the market when in fact they were old listings from when they purchased.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied June 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM to be a useful tool. Regarding the ClientTracker leads, I'm going to pass along your feedback to our development team. Thanks again!

Ric from Coastal States Mortgage

Coastal States

We have had a great experience. The customer feedback has been very beneficial to us.

Pros

I really like the ease of use for my sales team. Once the contact is entered the system works automatically.

Cons

We are very happy with everything about the system.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The team at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy-to-use for your sales team. Also, it is so great to know you are very happy with everything in the system and the customer feedback you receive has been very beneficial to you! Thanks again!

Christina from First Community Bank

Good functional system

Pros

The ability to track customer reviews and referrals.

Cons

Wish there was the ability to pull reports on the survey data.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is happy to hear your wonderful feedback. We are happy you like the ability to track customer reviews and referrals! Regarding your comment on wanting to pull reports on the survey data, I am going to pass along a feature request to our development team. In case you did not know, you are able to submit requests for the features you would like to see in the CRM when you are logged in. Thanks again!

Gary from Level One Bank

GD in AA

It reminds me of things about my Customers that I would miss without it. Also, the surveys are timely and well put together.

Pros

Very easy to operate access and operate. Lots of information!

Cons

I have no complaints at all. It keeps me informed.

Response from Continuity Programs

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! The team here at Continuity Programs is delighted to receive a perfect 5 star rating. We are happy to hear that you find our mortgage CRM easy to access and operate. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks again!