• Pros

• "Very easy to use. Great for blazing through calls. Great price compared to other CRM's. Great for following up and not worrying about missing a callback. "

• "Reporting & visibility is a huge one for us. This system makes it so easy to track! It is reliable, intuitive for users and is backed by a team of awesome people!"

• "Easy navigation. All info is visible in one go without any need to scroll. Helpful for setting up followups for the sellers."

• Cons

• "I like everything about this software. If I was to mention one thing, it would be the lack of ability to sort the lead lists to my liking once the leads are uploaded."

• "I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system. "

• "The calling aspect! The calling in myphonner still has many kinks that need to get sorted out"

Browse myphoner Reviews

Tayler from sMedia

Great system for business development teams

Myphoner allows our business development team to reach out to many prospects in a short period of time. Helps the team be proactive in following up with prospects. We have looked at many cold calling systems and this one wins in almost every category. Our team loves it.

Pros

1) ease of use 2) highly customizable 3) makes calling cold leads a breeze 4) their team has a hands on approach to help make the software work for you.

Cons

1)they had no phone dialer..but have now included it. 2) integrations with other crms

Reasons for Choosing myphoner

It was a better fit for our company and it had way more features.

Ruth from Zembr

MyPhoner and Telemarketing

I am working on Telemarketing and compared with other CRM's used for this, I find this the simplest and easiest to use.

Pros

As I am only a user within our business structure, I can only comment on that factor. Very easy to use, wish there was more info available on its use...some areas of reporting could be made a little clearer, but overall I love it.

Cons

I believe there could be an improvement in the duplication area. When the company is working with several different clients that may have the same contact, this can be very frustrating to have them all come up, even when you do not have access with that particular list...if you just want to find the duplicates within a particular list, that is all you want not ones from other companies. I am personally having trouble with scheduling...my calls do not come up as scheduled and yet I am doing exactly the same as another co-worker in the same company, in the same list, I find this very frustrating as well and cannot seem to find out why, even when googling.

Response from Myphoner

Replied May 2020

Hi Ruth, thanks for your kind words. I just wanted to let you know that we have scheduled implementation of improvements to deduplication so it better covers the needs of agencies like yours. Also, if your queue behaves differently than your co-workers', check your queue settings - perhaps you disabled enqueueing scheduled leads? Remember, you can always look in our helpdesk at https://myphoner.help or write to us on support@myphoner.com.

Aditya from GBM

Value for money for sellers

The software has helped me improve on the followups. Also, consolidate the database coming from different sources at one place.

Pros

Cons

Needs integration with the CRM's like salesforce A mobile app would be helpful.

Benjamin from Zembr

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent program - looking forward to updates!

Increased efficiency & output Ease of tracking performance & superior reporting Simple and intuitive platform that enables new hires to learn quickly MyPhoner has enabled Zembr to grow our teleservices team very easily from a management perspective. Reporting is so easy and visible that 14 agents are easily managed by 1 team leader.

Pros

Cons

MyPhoner is an excellent tool and when I list some cons it is well to keep in mind that our specific use of the platform does differ from some others. See below a shortlist of things I'd like to see updated; - Winners can be rescheduled back into the same list for callback - Dedupe can be confined to specific lists OR - Ability to set up separate 'companies' and dedupes can be restricted to lists within a 'company' - Streamlined cost effective integrations with mainstream CRM's

Tyler from Answering Legal

Best Cold Calling Software For Scorching Through Leads

The speed at which my cold callers are able to call is my primary concern. Optimizing their time by having them go through more dials on a daily basis was a HUGE selling point when we considered MyPhoner.

Pros

My favorite pro about this software is that it makes it easy for a team of 10 cold callers to all work out of the same pipeline without stepping on each other's toes. The way the software feeds ANY caller the next due prospect in the list makes it better for each other caller - no callers need to worry about exhausting the same lead too many times without making contact with the prospect.

Cons

My only complaint would be the call tracking analytics - they seem to always be slightly off from our internal phone software's tracking analytics.

Reasons for Choosing myphoner

Mainly to keep a big pipeline of leads for all callers to share from.

boyd from Momo Makelaardij

We use the software daily with one user but want to expand shortly

Good, really like it and support is crazy, very good support!

Pros

That everything you need is including the system. Not that you have to use several software to do 1 important thing, and that is calling! That you can type everything you want easely and that you can categorize evrything very smoothly.

Cons

We really need something that you can clock the time of a caller easily. So that you see the time that he is doing something. If you is not doing something for 3-5 minutes then the timer is shuts off. It takes a lot of time to check how long he is calling or busy with our business. Because he is a freelancer.

Reasons for Choosing myphoner

other software, price and easy to use was the important point to choose you

Response from Myphoner

Replied May 2020

Hi Boyd, thanks so much for your review. With regards to the timers, we have just decided to build more advanced timetracking into the platform. You can see more on our feature roadmap here: https://portal.productboard.com/myphoner/1-feature-roadmap/tabs/2-planned

Max from Arrowsmith Financial Services

Invaluable for business growth

Pros

Fantastic to keep track of lead contacts and maximise the potential to turn them into clients. Its intuitive functionality helps to optimise time spent organising and actioning lead follow up.

Cons

I would like to be able to send mass emails to lead list's and track their interaction.

Andrejs from ANDA ENTERPRISE

Great CRM but has imperfections

I give it an 8 out of 10, because it could be better.

Pros

I like the software for how easy it is to use and how friendly the interface is.

Cons

the search option needs work, it wouldn't find certain leads by their lat names or first names, which i find to be very annoying especially when you have hundreds and thousands of leads to go through.

price was reasonable.

Response from Myphoner

Replied May 2020

Hi Andrejs, thanks for your review and your kind words! I'm sorry you've had trouble with the search - when you experience that, please let our support team know, sometimes it's a matter of rebuilding the search index for your account and things will start working, if not, we would still like to know so we can investigate and improve it.

LEONAS from DIGICARD

EASY COLD CALL REGISTER

MyPhoner is a great product. I'm still to use it to it's fullest capability. BUT I'm prepared to pay the monthly fees so that I can go in at anytime and trial some new method of doing cold calls.

Pros

UPLOAD all my prospects from certain target industries in Excel format directly into My Phoner

Cons

Difficult to manoeuvre quickly. Unless you use it everyday, it takes some time to remember how to go from one record to another. Most difficult was the inability to delete records that are no longer needed on my list. I just want to be able to delete them quickly.

Response from Myphoner

Replied May 2020

Hi Leonas, thanks for your review and your feedback, it's much appreciated. When you want to delete a record, simply use the "Archive" button. And to get to the next record, use our queue. I'm including links to helpdesk articles about these subjects. https://myphoner.help/en/articles/2073978-archive https://myphoner.help/en/articles/3829866-understanding-the-queue

Nick from Clever Shops

Incredibly easy to use

Pros

It's very easy and intuitive to use. Makes it nice and simplistic to contact customers

Cons

Overall there aren't any issues with this.

Jimmie from iHealthbrokers

Why you should use myphoner as a budding insurance agent

If you are starting any type of calling business it is a simple click to dial, web based program that you can use to call leads without burning up a lot of money. It integrates with Zapier so you can actually find an inexpensive CRM and move your newly found prospect over automatically. I think the low price combined with the usability of this software makes it a winner for anyone starting out in telemarketing or appointment setting.

Pros

Myphoner is an easy to use click to call system that will allow you to manage leads while you make them into customers. It is not a full CRM - it is a focused list calling program. Once you reach a lead and turn them into a prospect, then you can add them to your CRM. You can import leads from all kinds of lists or formats, you can dedupe and you can try free! It is also configurable to show the information most relevant to your needs. I find it handy for calling old leads, stale leads and just random leads that you add to a list. It is rather inexpensive for calling software if you want to add some email integration it is only some dollars a month per user. If you just want to smile and dial it is some dollars monthly and of course, there is a free version to test with limited features but not limited calling.

Cons

If you are looking for a major predictive dialer this is not for you. This is a click to call dialer (which I prefer) and you need to get used to setting how you want to go through and dump leads, or put leads off or dead vs archive (I would think they would be the same).

Nashan from Goldson Financial, LLC

The ultimate outbound sales tool

I've been using Myphoner for several years now, been in sales about 10 years, and it is simply the best cold outreach tool I have ever used. I've tried about 30 other sales tools and this is one of the few that I keep coming back to.

Pros

I love how Myphoner is setup like a database, and only shows one record at a time. This is critical in that a user's workflow is not sidetracked by showing too much data at once. I also love the simple, no nonsense design. Absolutely A+. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

I wish the software automatically gave me more background data on a lead in real time so I didn't have to go and research it myself. For example, if I have "John Doe" from "ABC Corp" loaded on the screen, it would be great if it loaded other information relevant to John Doe (social profiles, etc.) and relevant to ABC Corp so I didn't have to leave Myphoner to dig that information up myself in preparation for a sales call. It's not a major drawback, but if Myphoner had this, it would be a game changer.

Colin from Knxia Limited

Straightforward, Easy to Use, Great Support

We needed a system which allowed a small telesales team to work on the same data lists simultaneously with each able to make notes against leads which can be shared, and also to claim a lead once specific discussions/negotiations are taking place. myPhoner does this really well. In addition, on the odd occasion we have had any queries about use or functionality, the support has been second to none - fast, friendly and really helpful.

Pros

Allows sharing of sales prospect list among team; individual leads can be claimed by users for follow-up; allows multiple lists to be worked on; allows status tracking easily; virtually no training required for users - simple, intuitive, does just what is needed.

Cons

Not a con of the system (as it does everything that it says it does) but it would be useful if there was a straightforward way of competing after-sales processes within the system, but appreciate this is more of a CRM function than a sales database function. No other disadvantages as the system does everything that we expected it to do.

Response from myphoner

Replied June 2019

Hi Colin, thanks for the kind words - really appreciated!

Roxanne from Business Air

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great sales software

Easy to use and a great software program I use every day.

Pros

Keeping track of new contacts easier until they buy our products and become customers.

Cons

It does say actual date of my call back. It would also be nicer to be able to print reports on my calls as a sales person and sort say buy state or country. Also if they are not ready to buy you must pick they are a loser- maybe there should be another choice for the ones that could be future potenial.

Response from myphoner

Replied July 2019

Hi Roxanne, thanks a lot for your review and feedback! With regards to lost leads that you want to follow up on, you can still set a follow up time on those, and then you can move them to the call back state later using a migration. If you only want to follow up on specific lost leads, you can create a category under lost (e.g. "follow up later") and only move the lost leads with that particular category back to call backs.

Vera from Heartland Communications

Industry: Publishing

Objective Review of MyPhoner

The system makes my objectives easier to complete by keeping me organized with call back reminders. The ability to have my notes accessible as I move through my calls keeps me on track.

Pros

The ease of finding existing customers makes my job flow to eliminate duplicate leads in the system. This erases the possibility of more than one agent contacting the same customer and wasting their time while aggravating customers.

Cons

The way the call back dates read are confusing and could be simplified. When I look at a record I want to see a definite call back date, not something that says it was set to call back in so many days.

Response from myphoner

Replied July 2019

Hi Vera, thanks for your review and feedback! I'll bring the point about definite call back dates in the state labels back to the product team.

karel from ICU-Services

Review ICU-Services

My company uses Myphoner for over 4 years now and I would recommend every call center (that is specialized in cold-calling) to use it. Try it and you also can see how easy it is to work with it. Also the Myphoner team is constantly there to assist you in any way + the still improving new features.

Pros

Myphoner is the most easy system to use regarding making cold-calls and the follow up. It is a super stable system. Uploading and switching between lists is never been so easy.

Cons

There are almost no flows but In my opinion the reports the system generates can be optimized. You get all the details but if I want to make a report to my clients, I need to do extra work in excel to make it more appealing.

Louise from Little Angel Media Group

Top value

Love it I recommend it to startups and small teams

Pros

Easy import for list able to segment the calling list as well. All those bells and whistles aren’t used half the time this is a straight forward crm here is the name number and what happened. Data is simple this is the call time how many deals got done how many moves to the next phase. Absolutely love how user friendly this crm is

Cons

Hate trying to find the right video for a question I have or reading through “what others have asked that are similar”

Gina from Monsido Inc

myphoner Review

I have used myphoner as an SDR and I am still using it as an SDR Supervisor. As an SDR it helped me stay organized with the different verticals I was calling depending on the timezone they sat in. Now as a Supervisor I can manage lists for my team and help them stay on top of leads that could turn into potential customers.

Pros

It is very easy to use. New hires can learn the software and all of its functionality on the first day.

Cons

I wish the platform was able to offer more sales engagement solutions. For example, after the first 2-3 touches, myphoner could automatically send out an email to the potential customer for the SDR.

OnTay from CaseStack Transportation.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

This is exactly what anyone who is on the phone needs. It's easy and fast for blazing through calls

Makes my workflow so much easier and quicker.

Pros

Cons

Not being able to move lists as easy due to columns and etc., My only gripe tbh. I'd love to be able to change my mind and although I have less info on one list still move it to a list that was uploaded with more info and thus more columns and etc.

Response from myphoner

Replied June 2017

Hi OnTay and thanks for the kind words! Your point about being able to more easily move leads between lists is spot on and something we are working to improve. If you use our list templating functionality, either by using one of your own lists as a template, or by following our default field standards, you'll get a long way already. For the designer, it was a balance between an ultra flexible and easy way to get started by just using column names in the file you upload, and the more rigid but also more solid strategy of adhering to pre-defined list definitions. We think that myphoner has found a decent balance here, but I admit that in certain situations, we can do better. Thanks again.

Jannik from Grupo Derval

A really good piece of software that just works!

It's simply been great!

Pros

First and foremost, I like the excellent customer service. The team is always quick to help sort out any issues and questions I might have. Second, I would put the ease of use as a BIG PRO. The software is straight to the point, without any hassle. I would also like to mention that the team is always working to improve the functionality and are always open to suggestions.

Mireya from Ministry Pacific

It does the job well!

Very happy with program.

Pros

Easy to use, allows me to document interactions with potential clients, customizable, let me know when there's a "duplicate" contact and gives me the option to merge leads. Itemizes lists, tracks follow ups, etc..

Cons

"skipped" lead return too often. Maybe i'm using this feature incorrectly. Searching for leads is tricky.... Case sensitive and sometimes leads don't come up that should

Jeroen from Speakap

Easy to use, worth the money!

I've easily made a lot more calls with the team. Going through a list of leads and burn the ones which are not a right fit in MyPhoner is very easy!

Pros

Myphoner is Easy to use and to manage. It really adds value when it comes to making a higher amount of calls in a short period of time. Powerdialing is made much easier, it even works better then the tools which are included in my CRM.

Cons

I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system.

Taylor from Monsido

myphoner, our daily go-to

Pros

Our SDR's use this on a daily basis helping them keep track of their calls!

Cons

It can be unorganized at times when we have wayyy to many leads.

Response from myphoner

Replied April 2019

Thanks Taylor, your review is appreciated! /Jeppe

Kevin from Journeyed.com

Industry: Wholesale

Great telemarketing software

This is a good fit for us ...

Pros

I liked that it was Saas based and had Zapier integration.

Cons

Can't seem to edit user info and it would be nice if you could schedule performance reports to be emailed to a list of people.

Response from myphoner

Replied July 2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for your review - those stars keep us going :-) With regards to your editing user problem, I will contact you directly to get it resolved.

Jeffrey from sMedia

Haven't Found Anything Like It

Positive

Pros

Its the perfect CRM for Business Development

Cons

Its lacking some features for bulk edits and keeping your follow up schedule orgainized.

Hector from Hector Sandoval

Thanks for an excellent lead prospecting software

Lead follow up is maximized for greater business effectiveness and revenue. My prospecting has been systematized and I can look forward to expanding my business.

Pros

I like the ability to go back and pick up the calling of leads right where I left off. Other lead databases required me to search for the leads still needing contact, but myphoner keeps my place and keeps the lead order intact, while also making it easy to target callbacks for lead follow up.

Cons

That it does not offer customizable forms, or fields to hold image files.

Reasons for Choosing myphoner

Price and ease of customization

Engell from DinPhoner.dk

Worth every penny

It gives me 95% of what I could dream about.

Pros

Its easy to use and the stability is just perfect

Cons

There´s still missing some features that could improve myphoner

Adam from Hammer Financial Group

Review of MyPhoner

Pros

MyPhoner is very easy to use. Simple & efficient.

Cons

I have no complaints. I am a sole practitioner and require a very simple, easy to use CRM.

August 2016

Thomas from Northern Globe

August 2016

Great solution for coldcalling campaigns..

Great product, very easy to set up campaigns, fast lead upload and excellent customer service. Thank you Jeppe. Keep up the good work.......

Response from myphoner

Replied October 2016

Thanks for your feedback! Better email integration is in the works - check our public roadmap for more: http://www.myphoner.com/roadmap /The myphoner team

Toccarra from Toccarra James RE

Very easy to use

Pros

Super user friendly. Great resource. Easy to get ahold of the Myphoner team

Cons

NA. I really dont have a con. I think it works great

Stefaan from KMO Shops

Phoning without worying

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Very stable software.

Cons

Sometimes its to simple. Could be more elaborate on lead information and interaction

Stephen from eyeImage

myPhoner Rocks!

Pros

Ease of Use; Intuitive user interface; Excellent reporting

Cons

Inability for end-users to sort / re-sort records.

Anthony from A2B Motion

Love myphoner.. Contacted support with question, but they never responded. Besides that, stellar.

Organization.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn. Exactly what i needed without all the extra features most CRM's come with that I never used.

Cons

A couple features I would add, but A+ as it sits. It's really well thought out and it helps organize every call I make with little effort.

Response from myphoner

Replied August 2017

Hi Anthony, thanks for you review. I'm grateful that you review us so well in spite of a bad experience with support. I'm a little puzzled that you did not get an answer though. We have a support team online at all times and you will usually get an answer within an hour or so. Simply use the "Message support" from within myphoner or email us at support@myphoner.com. Best, /Jeppe Founder, myphoner

Katie from Invew Ltd

Industry: Utilities

Nothing to complain about but we had a very helpful assistance when we had a problem on our account, cannot fault

Pros

Easy to use and understand, layout is nice and not too cramped

Cons

Uploading data sometimes its difficult to get CSV formatted numbers to show full but i don't think this is myphoners fault!

Jess from Thrive Agency

Great Solution!

We use MyPhoner for our outbound lead generation efforts. MyPhoner helps our agents make more calls each day and work our lead lists efficiently, and collaboratively.

Pros

MyPhoner has been the perfect light-weight solution for our outbound calling team. Our lead generating efforts are now streamlined, the setup was easy, and we are super happy with this feature-rich calling software. Thanks for your work making the software a breeze to use! Also, our team loves the feature roadmap and great product support.

Cons

No complaints - this product suits our needs well.

Steve from Covalin Wiring Devices

Good system, great service!

We have been using the myphoner system for just under a year. It is very simple to understand and easy to use. Exporting info is fast and easy, and because it works with excel all info is easily manipulated to give you exactly what you are looking for.

Sean from Monsido

Myphoner honest review

Listed above!

Pros

it's easy to use, and it's effective in inputting and storing all of the information for a potential client

Cons

the queues sometimes seem wacky, also when you press skip, it should go to the end of the list, not post poned for a day, sometimes the skipped leads show up before the untouched leads in the queue.

Response from myphoner

Replied December 2019

Hi Sean, thanks for your kind words. With regards to your comments about skipping leads, the skipped leads adhere to the follow-up you set, if you set it to "any time" it will go to the end of the queue as desired. Best regards (and merry Christmas)

Sarah from Black Market Glass

Industry: Wholesale

I'm amazed

I just started cold calls with my business a week ago and have already found an immense value in implementing Myphoner. It only took one day of looking at the fifty spreadsheets I had divided by states to know that there had to be an options to help me save time and money. Myphoner has been the easy answer for all of my problems. I expect that as the company grows and continues to offer additional features that I will continue to be amazed. On top of all of this their customer service has been a joy to work with.

Pros

I love how easy it it to use and set up. Everything is very self explanatory.

Cons

Nothing that time won't fix. The look of the site still feels a little outdated and clunky. I think that it could use a small amount of refinement to further simplify work flow and decrease the amount of clicks it takes to complete a function.

Marcus from Keypath Education Australia

Easy, productive, insightful.

Pros

It's been easy for us to configure and roll out to a team of temp tele-marketers. Previously we used SmartSheet, but that caused data issues and provided no reporting.

Cons

It was a little confusing to figure out how we managed 'list attempts' but the team worked it out fairly quickly.

Response from myphoner

Replied June 2017

Hi Marcus, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you figured the meaning of attempts - and remember that we have support 24/7 should you ever need it. Also, we have a glossary of terms that can sometimes prove to be valuable when learning the system. Check it out at https://www.myphoner.com/docs/glossary /Jeppe

Gregory from Quantum Arc LLC

Industry: Computer Networking

Fantastic!

Pros

Simple and easy to use for end users, simple to set up for admin.

Cons

No real problems with it. Software does exactly what we need it to do.

Laura from Lux Perpetua

Great way to organize calls in an effective manner.

Pros

I absolutely love the rating system for each call and the option for notes. This helps me eliminate random pages of notes and helps me to stay on track.

Cons

So far I do not have any complaints. I only started using this system. There is nothing negative I can say.

Wouter from SimpledCard

The go-to cold call software if you want automation

We were looking for call-software solution that could integrate seamlessly with our CRM. We use myphoner for the pre-qualification process. All suspects en prospects are in myphoner and whenever the contact becomes a lead or a lost, we automatically send it to our CRM and run (marketing) campaigns on these contacts. If you are looking for software that can integrate and communicate with your CRM this is the way to go. Due their Zapier integration you can make sure your data is always in sync.

Pros

zapier integration is an absolute must

Cons

have not found anything yet.

Tony from Keller Williams

I create time with this product. There could be much more time to be saved if improvements were made. :)

Pros

The integration with other products is probably the best feature. Also, the ability to customize is key as every industry is different.

Cons

Having the ability to have a prerecorded voicemail button is crucial and very much needed. Also, if there would be a way have different templates of voicemail that way you are not sending the same vm to the same person day after day. The ability to text would be great as well. Text buttons would be best.

Response from myphoner

Replied April 2017

Hi Tony, thanks for reviewing! We are actually in the inception phase for both of your suggestions, but haven't decided on when and how it's going to happen yet. You can follow along in what's coming to myphoner feature wise in our public roadmap: https://www.myphoner.com/roadmap

April 2015

Mitsu from Inside Sales Management Consulting

April 2015

Crazy good product!

I've used every dialer on the planet. I make my living using the telephone to find new business. I just tried myphoner for the first time. It totally rocks!!! Pros: - The import was the easiest and best I've ever seen. - Set up is a piece of cake. - The Skype integration works flawlessly. - The workflow is easy and straight forward. - Making configuration changes is easy. - Exporting list is so easy and they send it to your email so sharing it with clients is effortless. - Perhaps the best feature is that you always know where you are with a given list. You know how far through the list you are and how many yes responses you are getting. - Super easy to share the workload via team dialing. Cons: Give me a minute, I'll think of one...or not.

Kim from Accelerant ApS

good so far

Pros

First, it´s absolutely intuitive and easy to use. The old system we used was a software that we installed in each machine - this is way easier to use from whereever we are.

Cons

there are som functions that could be implemented, but we will make a list of these and send them to MyPhoner with the hope that they can see that these ideas only will improve their product.

Alex from Bilingual Staffing Solutions

Great Service

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use this software. From the moment I got it, everything was very straightforward.

Cons

There is really nothing bad to say about this software.

Devonté from The TrackR

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Works great as a segway into relationship management

Pros

It's ease of use and my ability to quickly pick up where I left off with outbound sales. Would recommend this to others.

Cons

What I least enjoy about the software is the inability to duplicate campaign settings such as segments and filters. We have to manually input settings for lists.

Joshua from RJ Health Systems

Seamless and Perfect.

Pros

Very user friendly and has everything you want all wrapped up in a beautiful interface. We are staring up a telemarketing division within my company and myphoner is truly a one of a kind, useful tool.

Response from myphoner

Replied September 2017

Thanks Joshua for your very kind words. Stuff like that keep us moving! :-) /Jeppe

Vanita from sMedia

Functional but not for everything

It’s a great program, that allows us to literally make hundreds of calls every day!

Pros

My Phonner is so practical for storing leads in an orderly manner.and organising them for followips

Carol from Carol Brinson Marketing

haven't been using long so far great though

many ... love it totally. really nothing comes to mind...seriously...i am a real person too lol...so far this phoning system has worked perfectly for me!!

Pros

spot on design for front line phoning....super (and EASILY) customizable so it makes perfect sense for your industry ....robust but not cloggy