All Sage Intacct Reviews

Wendy

Farming, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2022

Intacct is a good platform for all your accounting needs

Nicolas

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Robust and efficient financial management

Sage Intacct has been an invaluable tool that has simplified and streamlined several complex tasks, improving my efficiency and allowing me to deliver accurate results in a timely manner. I highly recommend Sage Intacct to other professionals in my field.

PROS

What I like most about this platform is its ability to simplify and automate complex accounting and financial tasks. The multi-currency integration and automatic consolidation capabilities have been critical to my work, as I manage accounts for a wide diversity of clients. In addition, the customization and real-time reporting have significantly improved my productivity and efficiency. The dashboard feature allows me to have a clear view of the company's performance.

CONS

At times, the platform can be a bit slow and the user interface can be complicated for new users.

Audrey

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great software for all kinds of financial statement reports

This system facilitates the entry of invoices and the administration of team expenditures. We required an agency-wide application because of the variety of our activities. Our team has found Sage to be straightforward to learn and use, particularly for invoice entry and approval procedures.

PROS

Sage Intacct's collaborative features are a big plus for me. The primary navigational ribbon located at the system's top makes clicking through to explore further a breeze. Receipt of revenue can be easily recorded, as can the complicated intercompany receivables that go along with them.

CONS

The difficulty certain managers and approvers have in searching for specific data is currently my main complaint, but I'm confident that this can be fixed with some fine-tuning.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Clients are very accessible. Easy to use menus for making new clients, products, and bills. And I had no trouble obtaining the required reports. Intacct simplified things for me, if I may say so.

Sharon

Construction, 201-500 employees

Sage Intacct at Work

PROS

The best thing is that Sage Intacct not only offers online accounting tools but also Business Intelligence capabilities.

CONS

To be honest Sage Intacct suits all my accounting management needs.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Its an average accounting system

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

PROS

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

CONS

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well. Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Replied November 2018

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Comprehensive and User Friendly

Overall, Sage Intacct is a great product which can potentially save your organization a lot of time, allowing you to focus more on analyzing the data and making better decisions. This is because it automates and simplifies several reporting and accounting tasks for you. It is also very easy to train people to use, and user friendly. Would definitely recommend to others.

PROS

It's so easy to use. It is logical, user-friendly, and it does practically everything. It is definitely one of the top 3 operations/accounting/finance data management tools I have ever experienced (and I have experienced several in my career). The reports are set up for you, right out of the box, with little change needed. The reports are dynamic as well, allowing the user to decide what level of data to retrieve. Ad hoc reporting is also intuitive and easy with the interactive report builder.

CONS

Although it comes out of the box with good structure, sometimes structures can be very challenging to set up (data-flow from/to accounts, roll ups to parent accounts, etc.). But, every database/reporting software has its little caveats.

Alan

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

Increase efficiency and reduce human data entry to control errors

Before, we were using Quickbooks, and it was a pain to consolidate financials because we couldn't have more than two businesses open at once. Sage allows you to work in as many separate entities as necessary while yet having the ability to aggregate your financial data automatically if so configured.

PROS

Sage Intacct's real-time budget visibility and user-friendliness are two of my favorite features. Putting in an order for purchase and checking to see whether we have the correct estimate before submitting it is also a huge plus in my book. It's incredibly simple to operate. Our previous method was likewise simple to pick up. Our team was able to quickly put this into action.

CONS

The drawback is short-lived and might not even affect all users. Getting proficient in its use, something that is both necessary and anticipated.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

We utilized QuickBooks desktop, and I find that I can get more done from home without being hindered by poor FTP connections in the web environment provided by Sage. The web is a considerably more rapid environment.

Grace

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Did not like this Sage product

Extremely pricey with a lot of promises made from their sales people but not a lot more function than Wave, Quickbooks Online or Xero.

PROS

What originally attracted us to this platform was the ability to do cloud accounting so everything was not centralized to one desktop application. We also liked how this platform could invoice AND process payments as that makes bank reconciliations a lot cleaner.

CONS

There was not a lot of instruction given around how to do certain tasks and we were not able to fully utilize this platform to the ability the salesperson pitched. This was mainly just used for financial report, AP and AR but we were told it had cash management and forecasting capabilities which we were never trained to use.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Sales provided a few months free and minimal commitment.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

We were scaling and needed more functionality.

Valentina

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Sage Intacct Has Incredible Accounting Features

PROS

I like the brilliant features of this accounting solution. The customer support team of Sage Intacct is great.

CONS

I have no reasons to dislike Sage Intacct. Sage Intacct is so impressive.

George

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Sage Intacct Works Perfectly and It Has Great Features

PROS

Sage Intacct has exceptional capabilities. I am impressed by the efficiency of Sage Intacct.

CONS

Sage Intacct has been exceptional. I do not dislike Sage Intacct at all.

Manav

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2024

Review of Sage

PROS

Easy to use and convenient software. Layout and structure is also commendable

CONS

Have not used it for that long therefore not sure about all the features

Sumit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

A Cloud-Based Financial Management System for Growing Businesses

I am very impressed with Sage Intacct and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a robust and flexible financial management system. It has helped me streamline my work processes, improve my productivity and efficiency, and deliver high-quality results to my clients and stakeholders. It is definitely one of the best tools I have used for financial management.

PROS

Sage Intacct is a web-based financial management system that offers advanced accounting capabilities and integrations for various industries and workflows. I like how it allows me to manage my financial and operational data from one place, with tools for planning, budgeting, reporting, automation, and compliance. I can also customize and configure the system to suit my specific needs and preferences, such as creating custom fields, forms, dashboards, and workflows. Sage Intacct integrates well with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as other third-party applications, such as Slack, Salesforce, and Google Drive.

CONS

One thing that I think Sage Intacct can improve on is the pricing and limitation options. The plans are quote-based and depend on the number of users, entities, modules, and transactions. The pricing can be quite expensive and complex, especially for small businesses with limited budgets. The system also has some limitations on the number of custom fields, reports, and dashboards that can be created. I hope they can offer more affordable and flexible plans in the future.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

It supports both cash and accrual accounting methods, as well as multi-currency, multi-entity, and multi-book management.It offers strong features for collaboration and digital-asset tracking.It provides an all-in-one financial management solution for teams with complex workflows.

Carly

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great for multiple entities

This was a huge time saver.

PROS

This was great for managing the books of 18 separate entities. The ability to easily switch between companies and also create inter-company transactions (owed to/from, for example) was a HUGE time saver.

CONS

The way our company used/paid and allocated credit card charges we were not able to use the credit card part of the software.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct checked off all the boxes of needs and wants that we created

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

QuickBooks was not able to efficiently handle our growing companies any longer

Brandy

Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Easy to use for End User

Overall Positive and I am happy that we moved forward with this system. After implementing for the 5th time I continue to come back to this system for companies that need flexibility in their accounting system.

PROS

The System is great for the user, easy to use and learn, Easy to customize to meet specific customer needs while not breaking every time an upgrade is done. Constant improvement based on customer feedback.

CONS

Support is lacking and needs a lot of attention. The support teams are not as helpful and easy to work with as they were in the post pre Sage acquisition.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Flexibility and overall easy of use for the end user.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Failed implementation of a larger ERP system that did not have the flexibility to meet the companies needed and ever changing priorities.

Derick

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Sage review for SMB

Sage is our system of record for AR, AP, GL and financial reporting.

PROS

Great for accounting setup and administration to ensure that steps are efficient for multiple entities.

CONS

Customizing P&L reports is a bit tricky. Statistical accounts are hard to implement.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

inexpensive and good solution for small to medium sized company.

Ethan

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Sage Intacct

Overall experience has been great. We switched from Quickbooks and will not be going back.

PROS

Sage Intacct has made many of our business processes seamless.

CONS

I have not had very many issues but I do think there could be steps taken to make Intacct more user-friendly. It is already better than other software we have used.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Intacct is more affordable and also easier to use.

Penny

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Useful - but difficult to use

Very frustrating software to try to learn. Have used it previously while working for a construction company - everyone there hated it. But said it was the best for inventory control and customer allocations. So they felt they had to use it. Wasn't eager to roll it out here in my new company - and sure enough, it is a beast to try to implement and teach to others.

PROS

Should be capable of providing all the documentation needed

CONS

Horrible to try to integrate with any other software. Thousands of dollars of setup fees

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Needed to be able to expand with growing company.

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

It enhances our ability to follow all the details of the accounts of the project

Sage Intacct has helped us to enhance our ability to better control the financial affairs of projects, as all accounts (credit and debit) are constantly updated, and we also benefited from the organization of records, also the reports helped us to better understand the financial situation of the project, and this enhanced our ability to take the required corrective actions at the right time.

PROS

It's great that Sage Intacct has many powerful tools that allow us to perfectly control all our accounts, especially the journal, as we can track project expenses and revenues on one dashboard with great flexibility. Since it is based on the cloud, we have more control over saving financial data and archiving invoices, in addition to payment orders, and the wonderful thing is that everything that is saved is recorded in records, with filters that make it easier for us to search for them when we need them. It is also great to have the ability to follow up and control the credit and debit accounts available in Sage Intacct, as the alerts arrive in sufficient time to remind the payment due dates (credit and debit), and at the same time we can get a comprehensi