All SITE123 Reviews

Ismaël Huberson

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Site123

PROS

Site123 is an easy to use website builder that allows you to quickly create an online presence for your business at no cost. With Site123, you can create a professional looking website with your company logo, content, colors and more. Other great features include access to one-click install themes and an option to create a mobile version of your website.

CONS

Limited template, the most advanced features are in the paid offer.

Robert

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Site123 Has Been a Dream Come True for Me

I enjoy the site and admire how easy it is to make a professional-looking site with the tools offered on the website. I am proud of the way my site looks and how attractive it is to my visitors.

PROS

The ease of getting started was attractive to me. I had a website I was proud of within less than a week of learning the website. Since then, I have been able to embellish and make adjustments to my presentations of my ebooks, stories, and other writings. I had always dreamed about giving my stories a stage to shine and Site123 has allowed me to make this dream come true. People rave about the attractiveness and easy to use writing site I have made using the variety of tools available on this site. My many writings are special to me, like my own children in some ways. I am able to dress these stories up so they look good to others who come and visit my site.

CONS

I have only one concern: Bandwidth. I have been adding many items to my stories and this apparently has caused me to almost approach my monthly limit of bandwidth. This is a concern and one that could cause me to shop elsewhere. I have asked for help on this subject, but have yet to receive much satisfaction. I guess I will simply have to avoid doing too much additions to my site each month until I can find some other remedy.

Reason for choosing SITE123

seemed simple to use without all the fuss of wordpress.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

more options available and the professional look Site 123 offers over the ipage. Plus, the price is better and the ease of use superior.

Cheryl

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Garbage e-commerce web builder

Shocking. I never get support when I have a problem. I have had issues with PayPal connectivity and today no one can pay using their credit cards. It makes my business look unprofessional. I have lost customers

PROS

Nothing. It Is too time consuming and has huge problems.

CONS

Too time consuming. You contact someone when you have an issue, it gets escalated then you never hear anything again. I hate it. As soon as I can I’m opting out. Even that is a nightmare because I have thousands of products and can’t easily transfer them. I will have to create another website from scratch.

Reason for choosing SITE123

It looked good. I was fooled, it isn’t.

sukran

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

easy and quick answers

easy to use, good templates, nice photos if you need extra, and you get answers to all your questions very quickly

PROS

the ease of the design and texts you can choose between many sentences, the only thing was to pick one for my website

CONS

that they can have more payment methods, the payment methods proposed by the site are not easy to use everywhere

Aaron

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

The Best Website Builder I Have Ever Used

I am very happy to be using SITE123. I think I made the great decision to choose SITE123 to create a website and started my online business.

PROS

Very beginner-friendly and very easy to use. Packed with great e-commerce features. Packed with excellent page types. Great blogging features. Very cost-effective. Great customer service.

CONS

Honestly I love everything about SITE123. I have used many website builders, including Squarespace and Wix. Site123 is the best website builder I have ever used.

Reason for choosing SITE123

I wanted simplicity but at the same time great design features. I believe SITE123 has everything I dreamed about creating my website and my business.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

For so many reasons. Very limited website builder. Limited e-commerce features. Limited page types. Bad customer service. Price.

Reggie

Sports, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Start up Website

I worked with WIX for a long time but since I was looking into sports forms, I cam upon SITE123 and the rest is history. Very easy to work, great images and customer response and much more. This is the way to go with website design.

PROS

Easy and user friendly. Customer service was the best ever and quick.

CONS

On some new page additions, There needs to be an option where a sentence, word or paragraph can be underlined, bold, enlarge fonts, etc. Site123 doesn't allow this.

Reason for choosing SITE123

I am hoping that this platform will be easier.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

With WIX, every time you add an object or anything, the whole page changes and then you have to do 2X more work. Didn't know how easy it could be until I switched.

Rowan

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Amazing! Great service.

Amazing look & feel, easy to learn & chique! Best customer support ever.

PROS

They are 24/7 available for your questions and are responding really fast! I think it’s a really nice plus. Also, my website looks ten times more chique than I was before (jouwweb, shitty company!). I recommend SITE123 10/10

CONS

The only thing is that everything is new for yourself so you need to understand how everything works in the beginning. But it’s really easy.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

JOUWWEB -> Most shittiest company ever. Replies taking really long & it’s really old

Yu

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Easy to use and great value for £

Love the ease of design process with functions available. Support team is great! All my queries were resolved very fast.

PROS

Very efficient online support team. Easy to get help and sort things out.

CONS

Not easy to give feedback about negatives because I only use this website for 2 weeks now.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

Was not able to customise my website the way I wanted. Very complicated design features, not simple for use.

Juraj

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

a few sentences about site123

PROS

modern design and it's quite easy to use, I found everything I need

CONS

I can't answer this question yet, I just started researching, so far so good

Reasons for switching to SITE123

I decided to use site123 because I can create a nicer site faster and easier, and because I have some elements that are interesting to me

Josee

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2023

Very satisfied!

Very good and satisfying!

PROS

Friendly user, good templates, a lot of pictures to search for and use, prompt support online or email!

CONS

Having to learn how to set SEOs, but that's part of the game.

Reason for choosing SITE123

I liked the page of a good friend and he told me about SITE123.

Kristi

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Definitely recommend

The program was easy to use to set up a website. The variety of templates was definitely a plus. The customer service was outstanding. Alex was most helpful in assisting me finishing the process.

PROS

User friendly, a wide variety of templates to use offering many different looks for a website. Excellent Customer Service. Cost. Multi-year agreements.

CONS

So far, I have found no negatives to state. Usually, it is difficult to get assistance, but I had no problems getting almost immediate assistance.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Price, ease of use, customer service, agreement options

Reasons for switching to SITE123

I like the price, multi-year choices and I liked the template choices better.

Graeme

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

How i found working with Site123

Great experience so far. our church is trying to keep the website simple but have the information required.

PROS

It is easy to use. templates are a great help. online help is excellent.

CONS

Being a church that likes to put the service on the website 100mb just is not enough and compression detreats from the video.Could do with more templates for religious organizations and not just shopping.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Think i have answered this in the above comments.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

WordPress is to involved and expensive with all the addons required.Wix And GoDaddy were hard to get customer service in comparison to Site123.

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

A solid web solution for most businesses

First contact with the builder is very positive. Anyone can get going and set up a decent fully working homepage. System offers almost everything straight "out of the box" a business needs to compete in any market. The simple but limited "building blocks" makes it easy to add information. Some settings can be a bit fiddly to use, as it's not really WYSIIWYG, but more of a back end setting. Once mastered though, any implementation of information is easy archived. Compared to f.i. WordPress, Site123 is much more intuitive and simple to set up and update. There are more competitive online web builders on the market today that offers better design features and even some that are more easy to use. But the selling point of Site123 is the coverage of built in solutions that only very few other builders are able to match. For small to medium sized businesses in the BtB market, I would recommend Site123 anytime. In the BtC market Site123 may fall short of being flexible enough to compete visually.

PROS

Site123 is an intuitive web builder with lots of high end solutions built in. It's a solid solution for most businesses, probably best aimed at inhouse users with no or limited design skills. The system offers everything from mail sign up, site search, multiple languages and even email marketing to name a few competitive" must have tools", and that straight out of the box. Support is one of the absolutely best in business, with 24/7 support

CONS

The system can be a bit visually limited, which can be particularly frustrating for designers designing for customers. Layout system lacks the flexibility that can differentiate a webpage from other sites in a competitive market. This on the other hand is also the strength of the builder, as none-designers safely can design something that is working just fine for their customers, just lacking that special touch.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Simple to use, even for none designers. Built in features are the USP that any small to medium sized BtB business could make good marketing use of.

Anna

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2018

I visited the website to play around but I ended up liking it so much

It's really depending on what you want, we as a team go the best experience we could get. There is support so they are always there to give you tips or you can tell them what you want to do and they will guide you to do it. Some of them even step by step, like really step by step. If you try the platform and you don't know what you want to do, then do not do it at all. Be sure for what you want and most of all, be sure that what you want to do in doable in general. There were things I wanted to do but they are not really possible to be done.

PROS

Let's start with the fact that I was previously using a code only platform and I really wanted to make a professional website for my team and get it live to attract new visitors. It's basically what I was looking for in a website builder. I have tried multiple online but SITE123 gave me the freedom to take my team on the web and get it live with our domain name. It's a very easy to use platform and they offer many applications to use and index your website to Google and other search engines which what I really needed. Because of this website we were able to increase awareness as I have seen the difference with the hosting I had, the servers response time is 5x times faster than the Shared Hosting plan I had with another website. Very powerful platform I would say, and it really got my message out.

CONS

I would appreciate if they had sidebars like WordPress themes but for now I was able to make what I wanted. I might not be able to add my own HTML to the platform for some specific apps I wanted but I was able to find something at least similar to their app market, it did the job (not the one I wanted) but if you try to find there is always a way to get things done even when you are limited to the option they offer. I was expecting to use more the custom Iframe but it turned out the Application integration were more useful than any other features offered.

fidelis

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

site123 2021 review

My overall experience is great. I was able to create a website without paying a dine.

PROS

Site123 is website development software that helps you to build a software through its drag and drop features. Using its already made website templates, i can easily generate a full featured website tailored at my needs.Site123 helps me to create my blog and publish post via a sub-domain. It is easy to use and can easily integrate with other software. It has a page creator for editing and adding extra pages. one can easily edit website in real time very fast without writing a single line of code. It has a plugin features which adds functionality to your website. Its multi-language feature help to create a multi-language website. You can easily connect your domain name.

CONS

Some functionality is limited to some extent. The plugins are not much compared to similar platforms. One may not get all they want from a basic package which makes its pricing strategy expensive for startups.

Stephen

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Site 123, one of the best builder I ever used

Great.

PROS

The feature to create multi sectional pages.

CONS

I hope they could improve the client zone for stores and also make it available differently for blogs, so that users can register and keep track of what they read.

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.